Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yptDdMS0dZRzfGcO-PeXrss2kXIWO3L_
overlordmaruyama.fandom.com/wiki/Ainz_Ooal_Gown/Abilities_and_Powers
youtu.be/Qh_NxkCuAUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Literal whos
Felix when?

Attached: 113f7c7f757eb5722b5a58523053fbe2.png (1024x1024, 614K)

>no whiz
fucking missed opportunity

More flatties?

there's another class, the good characters may very well be in it

Attached: 1457576728573.jpg (1052x1280, 533K)

>eris
PURGE UNDEAD SHITS NOW

They should bring Mary Sue in

Will Tanya go apeshit on her like she did on Aqua?

>No Whis having a pleasant undead convo with Ainz
>Whis not getting charmed by the bone.

I also wish Ainz had taken the role of a "father figure" for the class but I guess one can't wish for much. Also, how popular is Isekai Quartet rn?

>Wanting that assfaggot

Attached: 32c3253114d6331c3cd9a748c97c231e.jpg (736x529, 82K)

Last time I checked it was 6th in bd sales

Gimme Yuri alpha
or Pandora
or bug

Attached: YvKOjjP.gif (1280x720, 805K)

>Not wanting the cute catboy
Probably the faggest post I've seen today.

Damn, now I want an Isekai Chorus.

>Strategically befriended Tanya early on
>Is now aware of the general power level he's dealing with when talking about Car
>Made a show of power without scaring people off nor revealing his true power level
>Subordinates have now likely relayed all needed information on everyone else yo him (as oppose to Tanya's useless subordinates)
Holy shit, Ainz has once again accidentally made the best strategic decisions possible and now is the most knowledgeable to the extent of the situation of the class. He's likely also aware that Kazuma is just some dumb useless NEET compared to the other protags, thus didn't need to gather ny more information at all.
Sasuga Ainz-sama, sasuga indeed Ainz-sama! But seriously, Ainz would make for the better endgame antag of this series than Konosuba's Maou-sama that's being hinted at.

Attached: reward for suffering.png (1600x900, 1.18M)

>Implying they are not one and the same
Also Subaru's strats aren't all too shabby if he's been dying over and over again. He flew under the radar until the very last moment, it took Ainz like 7 episodes to realize Subaru was something and he still doesn't know the extends of his abilities. If anything Ainz might have just met his match.

>Pandora may still appear
>Chuni competention between him and Megumin
There is still hope

>Megumin
Nobody cares about the midget, and she'll get maybe 20 seconds more screentime. 30 tops. Deal with it. She's boring. Virtually Emilia levels of boring. At least Emilia got a nice set of boobs.

Attached: 1528099609022.png (825x1200, 699K)

That's what I mean by Ainz would be exponentially better;
If Ainz is the antag:
>Tanya appears to be his powerlevel match by firing off Lv8+'s screaming orders
>Kazuma is a dumb NEET used as comic relief as his jaw is ripped off by Shalltear
>Subaru is the actual enemy Ainz has to deal with, with him just playing the long game of getting Witched
If Maou-sama is the antag:
>Ainz stops time and kills him instantly, Tanya nukes him by shouting really seriously and Kazuma is still a dumb useless NEET embodying his series

The real question would be if Ainz could actually do what he's good at (as in think of short term/ battle plans abusing the mechanics he's been given to work with-ie not subversion and long term plans like his underlings obsessively praise him over) and think of a way to permanently kill not only an immortal, but a time manipulating immortal? Could DIO and 『The World』 defeat Kira and 『Bites the Dust』/ Pucci and 『Made in Heaven』?

Attached: beach episode.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>Kazuma
>Not momentarily disabling Shalltear and Albedo by using steal
>Enough time for Tanya to intercept them

Attached: 7367ccd29cce2c9b816fe8a25d77a4cdc3db3c51_00.gif (320x180, 198K)

>Implying a Demon Laprey and a fucking Succubus of all things care that a piece of cloth is missing off of them
>Implying said Demon Lampray couldn't body a few Lv8's; especially Shalltear while healing all that shit up
We're going by Overlord rules, not by bad wri- I mean Konosuba rules.

Attached: ask you to stop there.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Would he even be able to steal those from albedo?

...But if we are going by Isekai Quartet rules then we are going by both. Specially because of Aqua being a good tank for Kazuma.

Why would you go by overlord rules in a comedy crossover anime between 3 other Shows?

Doesn't Chris/Eris despise demons and the undead to the point of completely flipping out and attacking them on sight?

Wait, Aqua I can understand, but a goddess that is in active duty getting isekai'd?

I suppose we can just throw any kind semi-coherent resolution to the plot out of the window, since clearly they've been brought together byt eh power of Crossover. On one hand I'm actually perfectly fine with this, as it makes it perfectly possible for all the characters to remain in the school by the end as the comfy crossover-verse instead of returning, with chances for more seasons.On the other hand, the oh so mysterious way the teachers avoided the subect was pointless, we were just bamboozled.

Vanir fucking when

Yes and no. That specific occurrence was mostly due to Eris being overprotective of Darkness.

Then I bounce the same logic back to you and say whos to say that Albedo/Shalltear would care about Kamuza trick instead of going full Konosuba mental retardation logic 'AAAHAAAAAA B-BAKA K-KAZUMAAAAAAAAAAA OMG-AISHIMASUUUUUUUUU BAAAAKAAAAAA'
In fact, going by IQ quartet rules, they'd still likely kick the shit out of him; albeit just not ripping his face off and passively desecrating his corpse in the process. The only threat from the Konosuba cast is dumb goddesses Turn Undead, which even then seemed kind of limp dicked when Ainz had prep time. Hell, Shalltear is constantly derided as one of the less intellegent beings of Nazerick and she's still a comparative genius to the Konosu crew.

>ledditspacing
>>dumb, uninformed opinions
>>fun police
>>thinks anyone cares about it's blogposting
Poetic, really. It pretty much rhymes.

Attached: what a fool you are.png (1600x900, 945K)

I dont think Albedo wears underwear

Why are you plotfagging on a thread for a meme non-canon show?

Call in the Reinhardo.

Padders assemble

I always though she just had one boob
huh, weird

I hope Kazuma steals panties

Is he gonna join?

Attached: 8a100dfb2fcfed5098eb9ccb0642f578.jpg (236x428, 15K)

I see best goddess finally made it.

Attached: medium-athah-anime-konosuba-god-s-blessing-on-this-wonderful-original-imaf9h6fjsqyaygt.jpg (832x715, 71K)

>Tanya appears to be his powerlevel match by firing off Lv8+'s screaming orders
That was her magic power without praying and her mental state didn't let her hold back. Also he wouldn't confuse 10th tier with 9th tier, so Tanya's output there was 9th tier as that tier's power like every tier varies, since [Nuclear Blast] is actually the weakest 9th tier spell. Also being 9th tier puts your level at 63. I've read Youjo, nothing Tanya does could kill Ainz, her tactical nuke would knock him back just as much as [Nuclear Blast] does and the fire does 0 damage.

>he joins with bitch
>she convinces everyone to hate him

Tanya would have to pray, and Sonzai X would just give her a level 10 holy nuke.
Ainz would disintegrate.

All Tanya has to do is pray and she would be drawing as much as power as she needs from Being X.

I wish Tanya would pray to my dick

The other class will have The hero Momon and Jaldabaoth I'm calling it

A 10th tier nuke? It would barely tickle him, not even super tier could one shot him, even if his health is low he can tank a super tier. In this case you're hitting ainz with a nuke, while he is immune to fire with his gear? The blunt force of the explosion is the only damage he'll receive.

> Wiz and YunYun will most likely be in
Hell yes i need more of those two

Attached: ks54rvg0xsh11.jpg (800x533, 75K)

BIG BOSS

The other class should have
>Rezero
Krusch, Felix, the bitch queen candidate and the jew merchant queen candidate
>Konosuba
Chris, Wiz, Vanir, Yunyun
>Overlord
Pleiades, Enri and Nfiria
>Youjo Senki
idk

>Krusch, Felix, the bitch queen candidate and the jew merchant queen candidate
If I remember correctly the Re:Zero characters are set before those characters are even introduced, they are in between the mansion and the capital Arc

Clearly the other class would have Mary as the Youjo Senki representative.

>Yunyun
Never ever

Attached: a8oQpp6_700b.jpg (700x793, 64K)

They should include Reinhard, just to BTFO all the power level shit effortlessly.

Possible class B characters

>Konosuba
Yunyun, Wiz, Vanir, Eris

>Re;zero
Felt and the other queen candidates
.. Elsa?

>Overlord
Pleiades, Pandora's actor, maybe Brain and Climb

>Youjo Senki
????
Like who even matters in this series besides Tanya?
Maybe Mary from the movie?

>>Re;zero
Reinhardo.

Attached: 1468594684657.png (800x1070, 656K)

You're pretty autistic user

Ainz:
>Immune to cold
>Immune to acid
>Immune to mind affecting abilities
>Immune to paralysis
>Electric Immunity
>Critical Hit Immunity
>Death Immunity
>Disease Immunity
>Poisoning Immunity
>Sleep Immunity
>Recover by Negative Energy
>Slashing Damage Resistance V (highest)
>Piercing Damage Resistance V (highest)
>High Tier Magic Immunity III: Nullifies all low tier spells. (Roman Numeral 3)
>High Tier Physical Immunity III: Nullifies all low-level attacks (below level 60). (Roman numeral 3)
>Ability Damage IV
>Negative Protection
>Speak Evil Tongues
>Status Damage Ⅳ
These are just without any gear. With his normal gear he is immune to fire. With equipment, this list quadruples, with buffs he goes even beyond since they are like temporary blessings. He also has 718 spells and a world class item that cannot be resisted by anyone.
>Muh blessings

Attached: file.png (1019x1100, 625K)

He's still a resentful virgin
>"If only I had a dick..."

In WN he wasn't a virgin and had A-LOT of sexual experience. In the LN the author failed to mention it, if he does it still makes sense as he's never stated to be a virgin and even said he would latch on to Albedo if he had a body

>Like who even matters in this series besides Tanya?
>Maybe Mary from the movie?

Some of the other generals or even sonzai X

Ainz being that powerful just makes him an easier target, because Reinhard can draw his one-shot sword.

>All the other characters go and greet their friends
>Tanya looks into the room to see who she knows
>It's Mary Sue holding a nutcracker doll

Attached: 1552845847914.jpg (480x433, 18K)

OH BEING X PLEASE DO IT.

You speak like he is some legendary player, or something when we all know that, alone, he cowered in fear and actively avoided other max level players.
Just shut it already

>he cowered in fear and actively avoided other max level players.
>Just shut it already
Yeah, when he was low level and he avoided human players since they hunting his kind until he met Touch-Me and formed nines own goal, the hunted had become the hunter.
t.animeonly

Attached: E9E38A10-8A22-4C51-BC90-537EEBCBAC4D.jpg (750x1062, 131K)

But they dont do enough with the cast they already have, now they are increasing the size? It would make sense if it was more than 12 episodes.

I read it, bitch boy
Chapter1 alone he was completely paranoid that the NPCs would betray him, like the fuckboy he was

>I read it, bitch boy
>Chapter1 alone he was completely paranoid that the NPCs would betray him, like the fuckboy he was
Well, when you're in a dungeon filled with actual monsters you'd shit your pants. Realistically (You) would die of shock if a ghost suddenly creeped up in your basement where you're typing this

Wasn't Ainz a literal noob playing 1vs1?
also
His gear is based on the stats from the game he used to be.
It's like if you compare WoWstats with LOLstats.

I want it to be revealed that it was Ainz that drove his friends away, and even though they could keep on being friends outside the game it was Satoru's inability to compromise that made his friends severe ties with him.

>His gear is based on the stats from the game he used to be.
>It's like if you compare WoWstats with LOLstats.
Gear stats depends on the grade, the stats they give you doesn't matter as ultimate their abilities are what settles fights. Complete immunity means immune, for example fire, it doesn't matter how hot the heat is, what type it is matters, for example normal fire would be negated while hell fire is not.
IIRC they only met once outside the game, aside from they weren't 'real' friends outside of the game. They all met within the game, one of them could just completely not show up and the other wouldn't know what happened to him/her

Good thing Reinhard doesn't fight with fire. He fights with sword or any weapon, and he's got a really good sword. He could one-shot Ainz.

They could introduce them anyway. If nothing else they've met Felt and Reinhardt before. Technically almost everyone in the mansion has also met Rom, though they did so separately.

Reinhard IS a WCI. He's basically World Savior except a dude instead of a useless stick.

>wait till 2 episodes left to introduce more cast
What were they thinking

>Slashing the undead
>Piercing the undead
That's what noobs do, Ainz is weak against Bludgeoning while he has the highest resistance (V) when it comes to slashing or piercing and is immune to critical hits.
Firstly you're overestimating him, blessings are not absolute nor do they go through immunities. Secondly WCI go through immunities and overide absolutes. Thirdly world savior can one shot a universe, it has already been stated it has no LIMIT on how strong it can get, while Reinhard's blessings have to exist to receive it and even then his blessings will never be as strong as an authority

Will they switch to each shows original artstyle in the final episode?

>That's what noobs do, Ainz is weak against Bludgeoning while he has the highest resistance (V) when it comes to slashing or piercing and is immune to critical hits.
I think you underestimate how OP Reinhard is if you think "highest resistance" means anything. Reinhard could beat Ainz to death with his scabbard if he needed to, but he wouldn't need to.

2nd season obviously

>Firstly you're overestimating him, blessings are not absolute nor do they go through immunities. Secondly WCI go through immunities and overide absolutes. Thirdly world savior can one shot a universe, it has already been stated it has no LIMIT on how strong it can get, while Reinhard's blessings have to exist to receive it and even then his blessings will never be as strong as an authority
I'm laughin' at how wrong you are, but try not to kill yourself when Rinaldo shows up and fucks all of Ainz' guardians in front of him and they enjoy it.

>while Reinhard's blessings
Are not why he's OP. Reinhard doesn't actually need them. They just make things even more effortless.

>'real' friends
He was very close to them in the side stories, you can make friend playing online, the reason why they might not be able to see each other must be because if working in dystopian enterprise world.

would be hilarious desu

>I think you underestimate how OP Reinhard is if you think "highest resistance"
It doesn't matter if you're god or something beyond, the resistance isn't something that blocks slashes up to a certain point, it flat out negates a certain percent of damage. Resistances go in roman numerals, he had V, which is the highest it can go, maybe that resists 70% of slash damage, maybe that resists 80% of slash damage, it doesn't matter as no material other than his sword is even noteworthy compared to Yggdrasil.
>189129711
(You),
>B-blessings, give me blessings to hurt Regulus!
>Gets ignored
Without them or with them, he dies to Ainz first spell, he revives and Ainz runs away as he has no permanent solution to killing him.
They were close but not real friends in real life. Some of them disappeared and some of them never deleted their character and of them actually died in real life. Ainz still waits for them and doesn't know their status in real life

>Aqua and Eris know who Being X is but won't tell Tanya

>fucks all of Ainz' guardians in front of him and they enjoy it.
>"Thanks for taking Albedo off my.. I mean marrying my friends daughter Reinhardt-kun"

I'd be surprised if Ainz could slay the Archbishop of Greed and breach his timestop ability. I highly doubt he could take world ender threats like Satella and Reinhard. Satella's abilities in question can manipulate space and time where as Reinhard has and can gain every possible card for victory.

another cour

I'm not in the camp that goes "Ainz can just beat anything because X", but countering time stopping abilities is a huge part of the PvP from his game.

>maybe that resists 80% of slash dama
Yes. I'm saying Reinhard could one-shot Ainz with 20% of his sword.
>>B-blessings, give me blessings to hurt Regulus!
He didn't ask, and Regulus doesn't have something so mundane as resistance or immunity. Re:Zero isn't a videogame world. Regulus is protected by reality warping that prevents him from being changed by things. It's not even absolute resistance or immunity. Regulus can't even get wet. He's not taken a shit for centuries. Ainz would try all his World Class bullshit, and it'd do nothing to Regulus simply because Regulus is protected by "you can't do things to me" BS.
Regulus isn't exactly a timestopper. Regulus is the one who's frozen. He's literally some random peasant, but nothing can alter his status. You can't hurt him. Even when he allows things to interact with him, instead of giving way with less resistance than air, the best you can do is push him. And since he can imbue those properties onto anything he's in contact with, he could kill pretty much anyone with pocket sand that perfectly maintains its direction and momentum while ignoring all resistance, and thus effortlessly shreds anything.

Such is the power of weaponized autism.

Funny enough, Al can literally restart time to undo his errors
Do not challenge Satella. Sealed, she is fully capable of manipulating time however she wish just to keep Subaru safe. Though, she wan'ts him to grow strong enough to kill her/

>Yes. I'm saying Reinhard could one-shot Ainz with 20% of his sword.
You VASTLY underestimate Overlord. The fiction metal mythril is stronger than steel, the fictional metal adamantite/adamantine/adamantium whatever author's call them, is harder than diamond and this is only low to high 20s item levels, there is still:
>Middle Class Items
>High Class Items
>Top Class Items
>Legacy Class Items
>Relic Class Items
>Legendary Class Items
>Divine Class Items
>Guild Weapons
>World Items
Yeah, Reinhard can one shot, in a few years.
He asked for a blessing to hurt Regulus who resides in another dimension and was rejected, he then had help from Subaru to find his weakness. He is not protected by "you can't do things to me" BS"
Also world class items ignore immunities, it doesn't matter if you're made of fire and completely immune to it, a world class item with a fire attack kills you. It's quite literally what they're meant to do. Also residing in another dimension is already possible in Overlord, Shalltear can enter the astral plane to avoid attacks in the physical world.

Also:
>Even the air — which was not even alive to begin with — fell into death. For over one hundred meters in all directions, the air was no longer breathable. If any living creature tried to respire within that area, their lungs would be corrupted by the deadly air, and they would die.

>Neither did the land escape the embrace of death. The terrain in a hundred meter radius was instantly transmuted into sand.

>Only Shalltear and Ainz could move in this world, where only death remained.

>Ainz’s trump card, 「The Goal Of All Life Is Death」 strengthened the effect of instant death magic and skills. Thus augmented, those instant-death effects could bypass any immunities or resistance and kill their targets after a certain amount of time had passed.
I trust you have at-least 40IQ to understand what ANY immunities mean.

Attached: file.png (293x484, 165K)

>who resides in another dimension
That's not even remotely how his ability works, just stop.

>He is not protected by "you can't do things to me" BS"
He literally is. Even without taking any action on his part, you cannot hit him with any attack at all for about 3 different reasons. Not 'highly resistant to attack,' absolute immunity to attack.

>ANY immunities mean
Yeah, nothing applicable because the attacks simply don't hit. Reinhardt isn't immune to death to begin with, just any death effect you cast on him fizzles. TWOALID would also be similarly useless if the follow up spell used to actually take advantage of it's effect was countered. And that's assuming the debuff it provides even lands at all, which it obviously does not do absolutely or Ainz would've been able to kill any PvE content in the game instantly with a single spell, but high end bosses and raid bosses are immune completely to both death effects and the debuff from TGOALID. Additionally Ainz remains cautious of everything despite having an instant cast trump card (with unlimited cash items) that you claim instantly kills anything. And yet even with that he needed to exhaust all of Shalltear's skills before using it on her and even after that still needed to kill her again because it does nothing to stop someone from reviving.

>who resides in another dimension and was rejected, he then had help from Subaru to find his weakness. He is not protected by "you can't do things to me" BS"
You don't know what you're talking about. "Resides in another dimension"? That has nothing to do with Regulus. Regulus is literally protected by a power based on his autistic fear of change and discomfort. The weakness in his abilities is more a symbolic one, and not a failure in the absolute defensive abilities of his power. In the end, nothing was ever able to get through Regulus's defense.
>You VASTLY underestimate Overlord.
Reinhard has Reid, the Dragon Sword. Don't talk to me about mere "mithril". Reinhard can tear through metal with his bare hands, and effortlessly. With his OP sword, he can one-shot basically anything his sword recognizes as a worthy foe.

Eris hates Devils and Demons even more than Aqua

Tanya will get killed by Eris

Aqua says Eris is scarier than her when she gets mad.

There is not a quote, not in the novel nor by the author that states he is 'protected' by his ability. The only 'logical' would be that he resides in another dimension
>Yeah, nothing applicable because the attacks simply don't hit. Reinhardt isn't immune to death to begin with, just any death effect you cast on him fizzles. TWOALID would also be similarly useless
Do you understand what "ANY" immunities and resistances mean? Does that just fizzle off you? It doesn't matter if you make yourself intangible or immune to spells, once he targets you have 12 seconds to kill him or die.
>hich it obviously does not do absolutely or Ainz would've been able to kill any PvE content in the game instantly with a single spell,
It has only one weakness, it has already been stated if you use a Resurrection item or a Resurrection effect within 12 you will negate it. Also he has a 100% PVP win rate not including against Touch-Me.
>Reinhard can tear through metal with his bare hands
I've listed the metals, why does it matter if he can tear through low tier metals? Ainz just can just turn them into nothing with [Greater Break Item].

Yunyun will be seen lurking in the background or will be bullied for 5 seconds then ignored.

>powerlevelfags in a thread for a comedy series

Attached: shiro confused.webm (1280x720, 276K)

all this power wankery seems to ignore the fact that Ygg had Lance of Longinus that is the ultimate single target weapon that doesn't need anything other than having Reinhard in view
he's getting snapped without ever knowing what happened
at the cost of one of Ainz's skeletal summons but I think it's a loss he can bear with

>Siblings spending time together

Attached: mpv-shot0053.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

I just wish the show was full length, I want more shenanigans.

Attached: Isekai Quintet.png (1721x967, 1.96M)

[rage of dust intensifies]

Alright, everyone. Let's end the Reinhart vs Ainz here

Starting with Satella
Despite being sealed, Satella is holds the power to transcend multiple dimensions to find her lover's reincarnated soul and pull him to a fantasy world.
She is also capable of insta killing anyone who trespass her as shown by how she killed Emilia because Subaru tried to speak her secret.
She is also capable of punishing anyone, even Sloth, by mutating him simply because he tried to peer inside Subaru's soul
Even Puck, who can destroy the entire world is no match to her.

And the author confirmed that Reinhard is perfectly equal to Satella, in full power

Meanwhile:
Ainz can kill a lot of people
lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Fuck, I forgot to add that Satella can rewind time at any whim.

none of that matters once Reinhard ceases to exist
the same goes for Satella
they didn't have conceptual weapons so they sealed her, plain and simple

>Siblings
Given their family history, I hope it doesn't involve more skinship

Dumbass.
Gluttony literally eats your entire existence
The White Whale she created would wipe your entire Nazarick in 1 blast. And the white whale was just a humble gift of hers to provide the world with huge lumps of meat.

Friendly reminder that Eris pads her chest.

Attached: 1467166673941.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

YOU are the dumbass
it's not an attack, it can't be blocked or resisted
the timeline is rewritten as if they never existed which means their time manipulation or second lives won't matter jack

>this is the only show i am looking forward to every week
is this season that bad or is the show that good?

>Pulling people from other dimension
Don't make us lizards laugh. We pulled an entire game. KEK
Seriously though, Dragon Emperor in Overlord is the one responsible for bringing players. Yep, a dragon pulled a game from another universe into existence as well as pulling players.
Ainz is immune to erasure. Longinus doesn't affect him and also Elder Coffin Lord uses the same attack, wiping out someone's soul out of existence and it did shit to Ainz.

Attached: file.png (1230x1869, 2.15M)

> Chris/Eris
> Literal who

Attached: B25.png (2228x1600, 646K)

Yeah, sure sure
The difference is that Satella is giving all her support to Subaru but the Dragon of yours just summoned them and then abandoned them to perish on their own

won't matter, it takes a single use of the Lance to erase Subaru irreversibly

>Dragon
>Support players
He quite literally brought death upon his race. 8 players conquered the world and hunted dragons into near extinction. It might be powerful of him to pull something from another universe, but you should really look at what you're pulling.

Overlordfags think its possible for a Dragon to turn a game into a reality
But they would squeal at the thought that it was just an AI who transported their thoughts to another server.

Attached: hQrtSiW.png (800x720, 249K)

>There is not a quote, not in the novel nor by the author that states he is 'protected' by his ability. The only 'logical' would be that he resides in another dimension
Regulus's power isn't logical. It's thematic, based off a wish. Technically speaking, none of his bodily functions are working. There's still shit in his intestines from centuries ago. You're right. Regulus isn't "protected". He's unchanging. You can't alter his status. You can shoot him with a perfect death beam that ignores all resistances, penetrates dimensions, or whatever.

It'd do nothing to Regulus that he didn't allow in order to not sink through the fucking ground. In short, the perfect death beam might push him. It'd do absolutely nothing else, because his autism powers don't allow change to him. He could kill someone with his breath. If he wanted to, he could probably REEE and kill everyone in ear shot as nothing can disperse the energy of what his ability is applied to. Regulus's defeat was almost purely because he's retarded.

The only weakness to his power is basically metaphorical bullshit, rather than anything logical. He can't survive with his heart frozen, and so needs someone he 'loves' to hold it for him. But somehow he can survive, and even move, with all the rest of his vital organs non-functional. Because his stupid power is basically the manifestation of both his fear of change and others, and his contradictory loneliness.

Imagine if Wiz was introduced as their economics teacher
> Everyone's INT starts dropping the second she starts describing her business practices

Attached: 1550552585731.png (530x789, 468K)

>dragon emperor checks MMO news for the biggest tiddies he can find
>sets his sights on Yggdrasil
>they fuck his shit up and destroy the balance of the world
if I were Cure Elim I'd be seething too

>death of their race
Nah, the fact that he is still safe is convincing enough give the impression that he is in the dark, whispering "Just as Keikaku"

it takes an average intellect to figure that out without noticing that Re:zero and Konosuba could be the same thing as well

Konosuba had an entire side story where Kazuma returned home just to turn off his computer
Subaru made up with his dad
Therefore, they are real

Attached: Gtsubaru+gtnot+caring+about+his+previous+world+_8109805fdfa06222aa257441190e664f.jpg (662x938, 141K)

I mean Wiz is mostly right in what she does
Buys strange and powerful artifacts and items at a low price then resells them.

Half of the issue is shes setup in the rookie town so they cant afford the good stuff.

If that Lance is that powerful, why is Nazarick not on the top?
Hell, if it's that powerful, how come they lost a guild raid and took that trauma to the very end?

if a simulation is realisting enough to make Ainz think that he got transported to another world then all the things you mentioned could have happened in VR
good job

because it's single use and it deletes the person who uses it as well
holy tertiary, batman

Why are you nutters powerlevelfagging in a thread about a goddamn chibi gag spinoff?

Attached: desu.jpg (1032x580, 108K)

The fact that they can transcend dimensions as the same person, proves that they are real, user

If Ainz returned home, would he return as Ainz or he would wake up as Satoru?

But of course, you might just be one of those wackjobs who thinks that we live in a matrix

Attached: the-simulation-hypothesis.jpg (205x270, 18K)

Hell yeah. Chris has the best Konosuba doujinshi.

>they can transcend dimensions as the same person
hey, you were the one to bring it up, not me
if you insist that everything happening in Overlord was a simulation then it falls on you to explain why the same doesn't apply to the other 2 novels
there's nothing preventing an AI from simulating them returning to the "real" world, it's literally the plot of every other mindfuck movie like matrix or inception

It's canon in my mind

Re:Zero isn't a videogame world with stats.

Should I watch Yōjo Senki?

Ikr, fucking shonentards

it's a video game world without stats

It's just common sense, my boy
Would you rather believe that they were all just transported in a simulation program
Or would you rather insist that a bunch of program codes in an electronic metal box can turn into a reality in some dimension?

What happened to the guy using the box? Do you think that his soul was transported along with the codes?

Tell me again, who is the crazy one.
Or

Attached: tAVlk8L.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

>it's common sense
okay?
you still haven't explained why being in-game would make Ainz move to a simulation of an all-powerful AI but standing still or dying would prevent it from doing the same to Subaru and Kazuma

Same as logic as SAO's Second arc where they sealed and transported 200 of the player's for experiment purpose

so you're telling me that Subaru and Kazuma got kidnapped and then moved to a simulation they've never actually left? whatever works for you I guess

It quite literally makes him immune to attacks, Shalltear has a similar ability which lets her avoid attacks in the physical world but his ability is much more powerful as it makes him immune to everything while Shalltear is weak to attacks that can attack the astral plane. His feats don't matter, as anything built to bypass immunities or as powerful would go through his immunity, it's as simple as that, there is no, "I am protected, even if you bypass my immunity my protection activates and negates it"
Also I should mention Body of Effulgent] series, one to negate piercing, one to negate bludgeoning damage and one to negate slashing damage. My point is that being invisible/immune to attacks works for you until you find something that screws you
LMAO
He is missing, pretty sure if he were alive Cure Elim would be cursing him to die or even rejoice if her were dead.

Attached: --.png (1113x203, 35K)

k

Yes.

>It quite literally makes him immune to attacks
It makes him immune to anything he wants to be immune to. It's not an immunity buff. It's a "I'm afraid of change and now have a power that protects me from being changed". Re:Zero is not a videogame world. These people don't have D&D or game powers.

The Bishops have Autism Powers, each getting a different unique power based off their specific breed of autism.

Attached: [FFF] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 03v2 [0DAE798C].mkv_snapshot_09.37_[2016.11.07_16.19. (1280x720, 118K)

Attached: [FFF] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 03v2 [0DAE798C].mkv_snapshot_09.31_[2016.11.07_16.17. (1280x720, 69K)

Is it wrong that I find the plotshit to be the best part of the episodes?

>Immunity buff
What is that? Immunity is immunity until something designed to bypass it comes along, there is a long list of that in Overlord.
>Blessings
'helpful' buff
>Authorities
Powerful absolute abilities
>Player Special Skills
Designed to overcome immunities
>World Class items
Designed to overcome immunities

Also don't mention DnD or games, it doesn't matter the setting, what matters are what the abilities say for example:
>Quote volume 12 chapter 3:

“Ahh, yes. For example, there are spells like 「Perfect Illusion」 which can defy all five senses. And beyond that, there are those who have refined their illusions to the utmost limit, who can use a certain skill once every few days to deceive the world itself.”

An illusion that could deceive a world was beyond her capacity to imagine.

“Ah, how exactly does that worldly illusion work?”

“From what I know, it’s a spell that lets you rewrite any aspect of the world, I think. Well, simply put, using an illusion like that could even bring the dead back to life?”

Attached: file.png (1334x750, 728K)

Longinus would affect Ainz, it's just that wild magic can't.
Longinus is one of the 20 which is better than wild magic by far.
In any case, Ainz could easily kill Rein, but probably not Satella - but that depends on how effortlessly she can presumably use her powers that could bybass Ainz's protection of the world from his world item. So her powers have to be OP, but not OP enough that his world item kicks in to protect him.

Insecure Overlordfags
They only care that Ainz and his crew is undeniably the strongest in this meme show
Not realizing that it's being carried hard by a comedy show and its character interactions with other cast members.

It doesn't affect him. Longinus can't erase you if you have a world class item. Also the person I was arguing with, I never stated Ainz could permanently kill Reinhard. From what we know, Ainz has not permanent way of killing him, perhaps he has some sealing technique but nothing else.

It was absolutely hilarious when Aqua hit him with Turn Undead. The shitstorm I saw in some places about how Ainz would never actually take damage from something like that made my week

Fine, just for you user.

>Longinus can't erase you if you have a world class item.
It can indeed, because it is one of the twenty. The same way World Savior could stomp all of Nazarick at it's very peak. We still don't know which one of the 20 Nazarick has though, but he hasn't mentioned that he could resist the twenty, only the lesser, more common WCI.
Vol 3 ch. 4
>There was a famous item among the Twenty called 「Longinus」, which could completely delete its target, but the price the user paid for that was to be utterly deleted himself.

>There was no way to restore the data of anyone deleted by that World Class item, other than by using the resurrection powers of other World Class Items. Neither cash items or resurrection spells would work. If someone were to use it on an NPC of Nazarick, it would even reduce the maximum levels of NPCs which could be created — the special feature of a guild homebase.

Ainz World is after WW3 or WW4.

Ainz was noted to be a nobody without much presence.

High chance Ainz could be kidnapped for government experiments because nobody would miss Ainz.

In real life, governments committed illegal and secret medical experiments on the American population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Author already posted it on arcadia though.
Also download anthology. drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yptDdMS0dZRzfGcO-PeXrss2kXIWO3L_

Attached: file.png (677x444, 207K)

>it's a powerlevelfag heated discussion episode
I wanna do it too. Shalltear is as strong as Touch me and could very well beat him in a 1v1 without cash items involved

Well shit, that's news to me.
Also
>World Champion's defensive skill can block world items
One more insight into how fucking OP Touch Me was.

Attached: 1535265629610.jpg (1200x450, 479K)

What is this powerwanking autism going on here?

Sasuga Ainz-sama!

I don't know, people are stressed I think? Next episode is just a reveal of other character despite the season nearly coming to a close

Reminder that Aqua is objectively the most powerful being in the entire Kadokawa isekai cinematic universe.

Hah that's cute!

Attached: Op guy.jpg (1276x2428, 545K)

>OUCH KAZUMA DON'T HIT ME
>OUCH KAZUMA DON'T USE YOUR SPELLS ON ME

Attached: kek.gif (498x278, 1.85M)

KAZUMA IS NOT STRONGER THAN AQUA

>Send me a list of not complete immunity
>Spouts headcanon like 'receives any blessing'

Attached: kakaka.gif (540x357, 1.41M)

Why are Overlord fags so autistic? Straight up DBZ power level autists with maybe a lil pretentious HxH

Gib slime.

>KAZUMA IS NOT STRONGER THAN AQUA
That was not my point you baka. She has higher stats but she can't even negate his fists

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 621K)

He's literally that meme retarded OP

Attached: 822097d4d4555fb4d5db7388d282896a7b26b6a9_hq.jpg (599x917, 123K)

Ainz's servants are behind every post.

>OP
His sword and his physical capabilities are what are OP, his blessings are not.

>Q: Is even Reinhard under the effects of the Authority of Gluttony? Also, he lost the Blessing of the Phoenix, and it became the Next Blessing of the Phoenix, when he loses that, what happens? (The Next Next Blessing of the Phoenix or something...? lol)
A: He's affected by the authority, and that's what happened to his blessing.
>Q: It moves away from Reinhard a bit, but aren't there any blessings as powerful as authorities?
A: There aren't.
>Q: Reinhard, Happy Birthday! If I may ask, does Reinhard have the power to ignore the authority of an archbishop? If that sort of blessing exists, please tell me it's name, too. Thanks in advance.
A: It doesn't exist. Since blessings can't beat authorities.
>Q: Is Reinhard, too, influenced by the Authority of Gluttony?
A: He is. Blessings cannot overcome authorities.
>Q: Reinhard has many blessings, but when he faced off with Gluttony, would it have been possible to resist Gluttony's authority with the power of a blessing?
A: No, it's impossible. Since blessings can't defeat authorities.
>Q: Can Reinhard make up blessings himself? Or is he given them from blessings that already exist?
A: When Reinhard feels a blessing is needed, Od Laguna creates it and gives it to him. Sometimes there are errors in conveying his intention, and he doesn't get a proper blessing.

Also people that talk of Reinhard have never really just took 2 minutes to check out Ainz wiki page. overlordmaruyama.fandom.com/wiki/Ainz_Ooal_Gown/Abilities_and_Powers

Attached: nerf.jpg (5160x2836, 2.43M)

>The Ainz vs Reinhard debate
We had this exact same autistic argument filling up the last Isekai Quartet thread! Nobody won, you both just got mad and stormed off, convinced that your own OP favorite was the superior fighter! Don't do it again, you morons!

>Overlordfags and ReZerofags butting heads again over who's most powerful; as Overlord fags try to explain that 'immunity' is better than 'partial immunity' and ReZerofags try to get the point across the meaning of 'dude, literally anything'
>Konosubhumans being their namesake again, being the runt of the class that tries to spout off le funny ecksdee joke but it just ignored for being an unfunny sperg
>Tanya once again going under the radar
Yes...there is balance in the force....

Attached: being_X.gif (200x200, 29K)

>ainz vs reinhardt
Shimarin beats both of them through the power of camping and friendship
stop arguing about this dumb shit

Attached: 1558907476813.png (326x364, 131K)

>Sloth, by mutating him
I was under the impression that it was SLoth's true form

How anyone can care more about powerlevels than Tanya's weapon-grade cuteness is beyond me.

Attached: 3b21e7abd904e85e0b3f0631eb7d9107b11f9d01.jpg (550x550, 59K)

Still a middle aged salaryfag in my eyes, that just ain't cute
>non-duck fanart
You don't even love the real Tanya

Consider that Kazuma's Luck is high enough so that he can use Steal skills to steal the most valuable item.

Exempel that he stole the hero's super magical sword and then pawn it off at the shop.

2/3 iterations (including the original source) don't include those abysmal duck lips.
You'll also notice she's wearing the LN uniform in that art, not the anime uniform.

I want to make her into a mother.

Accelerator could beat Ainz. His Sense of Justice stat is a vector, it has a magnitude and direction (negative or positive). Accelerator can turn Ainz into a good boi who immediately surrenders and forces all the NPCs to become submissive waifs. Accelerator can solo Nazarick.

Attached: acceleratorpilled.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

>those abysmal duck lips.
Don't you dare try to imply you love Tanya. She's very selfconscious about those; if you can't love her for what she is then you shouldn't love her at all you heartbreaking bastard.

The vast majority of the "powerful" artifacts she sells have severe drawbacks that basically make them useless. Her store was in the red until Vanir showed up and was on the verge of going out of business.

>ebin pilled of newfag powerlevel reveal
>dumb, uninformed and reductive argument that serves nothing more than to stir shit for no reason
Almost rhymes

Holy fuck. Doesn't Eris hate undead even more than Aqua? What is she going to do to Ainz?

You can sleep for now.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 764K)

Time is a vector, accelerator can prevent it from being stopped. He can control all vectors.

>How to control something you're under

Attached: file.png (594x336, 322K)

Light Novel: No duck lips, ornate clockwork design for computation orbs, WW2-style uniforms, blonde Visha.
Manga: No duck lips, ornate clockwork design for computation orbs, WW2-style uniforms, blonde Visha
Anime: Duck lips, simplistic gem computation orbs, WW1-style uniforms, brunette Visha

Do you see how the anime is an anomaly here? If you really loved Tanya, you'd love her original design and not the anime's changes.

She tolerates them better than brainlet Aqua. She's never attacked Wiz.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 530K)

Accelerator would lose against Tanya, because she's like a chimera of Last Order and Worst, he would take her side and protect her.

Attached: D4hye0EU0AAtp6S_0.jpg (810x1200, 187K)

He can just prevent time stop from ever hitting him.

Yeah, sure buddy. His keikaku reaches far into the future, he knows a time spell will be used. He knows Ainz's spell. He can react faster than light, yep.

No user; if you loved Tanya, you'd love her in whichever medium she's in, regardless of quality.

Love is recognizing a person's flaws and trying to move past them, not simply ignoring them. The anime design is a flaw.

>He can react faster than light, yep.
Accelerator's ability automatically blocks things from hitting him. It literally blocks UV rays and he has to consciously let things through. His power is literally on the level of or exceeding a World Item.

But does a spell that stops time in a wide range specifically need to hit him? It's not targeted at him, or making physical contact in the same way that a UV ray does. It's magic affecting a zone of space.

He has to consciously let gravity through to affect him. His power is so strong it blocks the universe's laws on him. Time stop wouldn't be able to break through his auto-barrier.

>Accelerator's ability automatically blocks things from hitting him
Eat this [Gravity Maelstrom]
> His power is literally on the level of or exceeding a World Item.
Okay now you're trying to make me laugh. World Class items are absolute and bypass absolutes.

Attached: file.png (1041x291, 121K)

That's gay.

Attached: 1475809244524.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>They add Beria and Verdia

Why do thieves show off their bellies?

Attached: a cup angels.jpg (1800x1200, 527K)

>Attacks that are significantly faster than light can pass through without being effected
That settles it, then. [Reality Slash] does him in, and he can't block a timestop either, as it's beyond the temporal notion of speed.

>if it's faster than light it can pass through his barrier
>nothing can actually be faster than light
Fucking shounen writers.

One of the early FF games with a costume-based job system had the thief job give female characters a bare midriff, and fantasy series have been using the idea ever since.

>implying the ultimate anime dick sucking lips is a flaw
I see what you are now. Just a plebian with shit taste.

If he can't steal from Verdia, he definitely can't steal from Floor Guardians.

I could beat Ainz by not fighting him and instead offering the lonely skeleton my friendship.

The dream all Overlord fans share.

>YunYun gets in just long enough to think she's finally going to make friends before somehow getting isekai'd back out alone

>They are PE teachers.

based

Shalltear barely got 25% of her health taken off by an anti-undead, super-tier nuke spell. Ainz's magic defense is much higher than hers, too.

I swear to Christ every time I hear Overlord fags jack off to Ainz it just cements my impression that he's a really shitty Mary Sue character.
> He's level 100!
> He's super duper powerful!
> He is super rich and has tons of super powerful artifacts!
Shit just sounds like something out of 13 year old's fucking awful fanfic.

Attached: 20180717_074934.png (565x419, 147K)

that's kinda the whole point of the series

Where the fuck are the villains?

I think we really don't have anything to talk about. Not even Tanya

Attached: 1558257076604.jpg (724x1070, 624K)

She has loads of expensive mana stones and actually good shit too.
But yes she also has tons of garbage she buys from Megumins parents

>sense of justice is a vector
BASED AND REDPILLED AS FUCK

Luck based steal won't work on Ainz or the floor guardians. You would need to be within 20 levels of them and have levels in the thief/rogue classes to steal anything on their person.

In order to steal from their dimensional storage you need to be a level 100 thief/rogue.

subtle

Except Ainz can just use his Death spell, which has no vector.

>Neia not showing up and creeping everyone out with her angry shoebill look
why even live?

Attached: 1554507908131.png (344x135, 26K)

Exactly. All these powerlevel fags are forgetting the easiest way to nullify the threat of Nazarick: diplomacy.

If you let fans decide your opinion of a series for you, then that only makes you seem worse by comparison.

>Beria stares at Tanya in bloomers, but then sees Megumin, Tanya gets jealous.
>Verdia stares at Darkness, but then sees Albedo, Darkness cums.

Why is that horse wearing pants?

Showing a cute belly is a marker for fertility, and a thief's greatest heist is in stealing the seed of the one they love.

This is just guessing as the "likely" indicates. It's simple not known if he can reflect FTL attacks because no one in Index surpasses LS. One can make an argument either way but since he can reflect teleportation and attacks that he doesn't notice, it's highly unlikely he will be affected by FTL attacks.

It's an edit.

I hope Vanir is the other classes teacher

Attached: 1530055308082.png (752x440, 305K)

Pandora's Actor had better be one of the new students.

>tfw no pandora's actor bf

Attached: 1540170785214.jpg (238x238, 23K)

YES!

>Vanir is the Drama teacher
>They do Romeo and Juliet

I figured he'd want them to perform Phantom of the Opera

So does Ainz. Remember that time he conquered an entire coutry by accident[\spoiler]

But it failed on Verdia until he was off-guard. Considering his level compared to Ainz, and the fact that Ainz has vastly better magical defenses, it won't work.

You all faggots wanking on powerlevels when
>Ainz will never pet Tanya
>Tanya will never feel things for the bone
>They will never confess that they would've liked to be more than friends once its time to get back

This. This is the real tragedy. I just want Tanya to femdom the shit out of papa bones. Just imagine.

Oh, I'm imagining alright.
Tanya meeting Pandora's Actor also would've been a golden moment.

While this is the best choice, I don't think they can do it.
Mary doesn't have a Kazuma or Ainz to calm her down in the presence of Tanya.

Naw, they've been mixing the art with the ending cards.

>all these newbie powerlevelfags
Ahem.
FUCK REZERO
FUCK OVERLORD

Attached: 1559938624983.png (852x610, 434K)

>enter CHADren
BASED

Attached: Jiren.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Nice of you to be here cuckren, what? You thought some of us aren't DB shitposters?
>Time stop
>Grasp Heart
>Teleports away
Kya! In his last moments alive, Cuckren wonders who could have pierced his defence, or was it ultra-Instinct or was it Zeno-sama?! No, this time magic is only what those damn angels-...Cuckren dies

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.22M)

>Where the fuck are the villains?
Definitely not hanging out in a park.

Attached: 1557781232448.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Will Beria take the females to see his summer villa?

Attached: Лаврентий_Берия,_1920-е_годы.jpg (778x1032, 102K)

>Time stop
Jiren already surpassed time

>Grasp Heart
Jiren heart is as strong as he is. Literally invincible.

>Teleports Away
Also FTL+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ That skeleton ain't getting away.

I mean, it's not hard to just ignore.

She'd be embarrassed for Ainz.

Attached: 1559665213867.jpg (2048x1344, 496K)

>Jiren already surpassed time
Yeah I'll believe cuckren has time stop countermeasures when he faces an angel
>Jiren heart is as strong as he is. Literally invincible.
What is this retardation? Do you think Ainz has to be physically capable to crush the other person's heart? Do you think he can crush a dragon's heart with his bony hands?
>Also FTL+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ That skeleton ain't getting away.
Yeah, when he reacts to instant transmission is when i'll believe it

Attached: 6269430-4865961223-.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

Eris is IQ's Sonzai X, Tanya is her plan to get revenge on Aqua for sending tonnes of NEETs to fuck up her world.

>he haven't watch DB Super
Pathetic

>dragon heart
Are you implying a guy that can survive universe+ attack is on the same level as a dragon? Super pathetic

>instant transmission
He did even better. He fought someone that can react instantly and a guy that can stop time. You user are absolutely pathetic. Don't @ me unless you actually finish watching Super.

Alternatively
>Sonzai X is the cautionary tale of what happens when you send someone WAY too smart

>The fucking mad scientist ascended to godhood after everything he did in fantasy Australia
>Decided to return to Earth to fuck with people there

Why is Chris so fucking CUTE

He’s not stealing Shalltear’s panties you fucking retard. He’s stealing her pads.

>he haven't watch DB Super
>Pathetic
O-Okay Manletren
>Are you implying a guy that can survive universe+ attack is on the same level as a dragon? Super pathetic
As expected of Shitren posters to not understand words
>He did even better. He fought someone that can react instantly and a guy that can stop time. You user are absolutely pathetic. Don't @ me unless you actually finish watching Super.
You mean hit? I said an angel affecting him. Did you see Shitren not be affected by time stop? No? Kys.

Attached: file.png (447x406, 137K)

So they all excel at abusing the writing of a law to interpret in a way that can benefit them in spite of its original intent.
This is why they are on the disciplinary committee.

Why else does anyone else have their jobs?
Aura is a beastmaster, so animals.
But some of the others seem pretty random.

Attached: gaqh76alv7z21.jpg (1000x1414, 661K)

how did tanya, ainz and the guardians end up being the funniest part of the show instead of konosuba and re;zero?

That's not the appeal of Overlord. The main appeal is scenes like this: youtu.be/Qh_NxkCuAUg
The conflict is not physical, but mental. It's more of a dark comedy.

Because they were always funny. It's just that the Overlord anime's lack of most of the inner dialogue diminishes it.

Yup. You absolutely haven't watch Super. If you did. You would know that Goku now is already faster than time. Jiren surpassed time. The angels in DB would oneshot Ainz anyway and they don'rmt even have time stop maybe, so I'm not sure why you would compare them to a skelly. Also

COPE DOG COPE

>implying
Konosuba is the one that's been carrying the show since ep1.

why are dbz spics in this thread

The smell of powerlevel fights will always call them. Also, most isekai is shonen shit so they'll more than likely watch them.

Well Subaru is consistently made into animal food for smelling like witch ass so there's that.

>faster than time
You know it's DBZ or any other shonen when you hear meaningless shit like this.

>The smell of powerlevel fights will always call them.
Could you lure them into cgdct threads by powerlevelfagging then?

They can't help themselves, any mention of a power level and they swarm the area to rip it apart before returning to their own foetid rot.

Overlord's huge anal plot hole:

>Once the ripples of emotion faded away, Ainz realised that 「Wish Upon A Star」 worked differently here than it did in YGGDRASIL.

>When Ainz had first learned of Nfirea’s talent, he had idly wondered if he could steal it with 「Wish Upon A Star」. Now, he realized that he could have done it. In this world, 「Wish Upon a Star」 was a spell that would grant its caster’s wishes. Although it would still expend XP, 「Wish Upon A Star」 was now a spell that could make the impossible possible. In addition, by sacrificing five levels — five hundred percent of his XP bar — one could one could make even greater wishes come true.

Attached: anal.gif (540x303, 523K)

Likely, in my time I've seen a Haruhi thread and a Houseki thread get taken over by DBZspics, so the sky's probably the fucking limit.
Just add a bit of nonsnesical spanish like el grondo es da supremico an fanatico to it on top and they'll chase it down like lampreys.

>At least a quarter of the thread is powerlevel faggotry sucking off Ainz's skeletal cock
>Just ignore it
They sowed the wind, now they can weap the whirlwind.

Attached: 1533437984852.jpg (400x473, 135K)

That's a plot hole. World-class Items are far above any super-tier spell, and they have never broken that rule. Wish Upon A Star can do anything that doesn't interfere with a World-class Item, World-class Enemy, or Wild Magic user.

O-Okay. You might wanna go to a wizard hospital if you want to bring back people.

Attached: file.png (1099x399, 143K)

*not a plot hole

How is it not a plot hole? He can just directly wish for talents or just wish and ask if his friends are in the world.

What is there to weap? Ainz taken action because he has already win.

A plot hole is something that is inconsistent with he plot. This isn't a plot hole because there are reasons why you wouldn't want to use Wish upon a star.
EXP is harder to come by in this world; and there are level 90 foes that he gets curb stomped by even at level 100. It's not really worth losing 5 levels. He could kill every lv 90 dragon in this world and he might only gain a couple of levels back. It's just not worth it to Ask if his friends are around.

He doesn't have to use 5 levels, he quite literally has excess XP he can use.

It's still nowhere near enough XP, as Ainz noted after he killed the Re-Estize army. It's not worth using his free wishes either unless it's an emergency.

>brainlet
Aqua is quite literally the voice of reason.

Attached: 15235693256.jpg (658x720, 178K)

Dogs aren’t the voice of anything

Aqua, what did I tell you about posting on Yea Forums?

Attached: Exasperated Kazuma.png (804x746, 417K)

That's mean, dogs are smarter than aqua.

Could Reinhart body the Nazarick crew?

Wouldn't he able able to simply create an undead. Tell it to make a wish, it loses the levels and nothing of value was lost.

Only if they're not in Nazarick. If they are, they'd see him coming and have plenty of time to use Wish Upon A Star or a World Item.

this is why nobody takes overlord fags seriously. DB series is the most retarded of all power level wanks and youre trying to out retard them

Attached: DBZTier_0.png (1216x1925, 969K)

Only the caster can make a wish. At the very least, the caster will always be the one to lose XP.

I'm a fan of Overlord, but those guys are taking the bait way too hard.

>The girl that Kazuma pushed away IS Aqua
>After the incident everything turned into a fantasy game with Kazuma's first real interaction in the world being Aqua.
>They both got hit by the truck and suffered head injuries. As they were left comatose in the hospital a very surreal experience occurred and their consciousness linked together to form a world where only the two of them are real. The real Aqua (name unknown) is also a gamer.
>When the author gets sick of his gravy train he will close up the world and Kazuma will meet Aqua irl similar to how Kirito met Azuna after SAO. They will know each other well but not exactly well because Aqua unconsciously chose a Mary Sue version of herself over her real self due to self esteem issues.

Kozuma, what did I teach you about fists and fistfights?

Attached: 150972895235sp.gif (325x325, 304K)

It's the power of chivalry and autism.

Attached: Chinese Touch Me.jpg (550x1230, 229K)

He stole his head

Happened with K-On! ages ago. Mugi was that era's Shaggy Blanco.

Attached: 1357880978943.jpg (628x555, 49K)

>muh coma theories
fucking christ get new material
its boring to hear the same "what if like X was just a coma XD" theories repeated for every same popular anime and cartoon that comes out

its a boring, shit, unimaginative, and retarded story concept and idea
sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and sometimes an isekai is just an isekai

Who would be the best candidate to join Nazarick and get that coveted race change item, aside from Tanya? Subaru?

>tfw powerlevelfags no longer bother with Ippo

Attached: New powerchart.jpg (1654x5300, 1.25M)

That's the point.

In a school environment getting into fights is a huge no-no.
Tanya would literally play the rules and purposely incite Mary to attack her before she throws up a defensive spell to "defend" herself, letting Roswal and co deal with Mary instead.

Only when he was off guard. When he tried it earlier, it didn't work.

Tanya doesn't need to do anything beyond exist to incite Mary to violence.

Thieves must be sneaky, hence "cloak and dagger". Its not "cloak and dagger and shirt and pants".

But can Saitama defeat Ainz?

I'm an Ainz fan and I have to say he would. Saitama is quite literally made to overcome every fight. Pretty sure Murata was asked what would have happened if Saitama didn't hit the moon and continued flying off into space and his answer was that he would use a serious fart

Satella is a true waifu - caring, supportive and lets Subaru improve at his own pace, giving him all time in the world.

No.

>shoots up the school with a shield-15

Attached: file.png (2802x900, 656K)

It is also okay to drive creature into the blink of extinction.

to be fair Trash was redeemable and offing Bitch would cause the queen tremendous butthurt, I'm not sure he wanted to deal with that

Are you gay, user?

Anyway, why would you want a Pandora's Actor bf? He's cringey isn't he?

Because she dosen't know that she is one of them undead. Eris can't tolerate them at all.

Yes. Unless you didn't twig, Saitama's super power is literally to win. You can't beat him.
That's the joke.
-Stop time? Nothing you can do in frozen time could hurt him.
-Use an instakill spell on him? Unaffected.
-Use a World Class item against him? Well to bad, because Saitama is in his own right a living World Class item.
If Boros didn't indicate enough ot you, absolutely nothing in the known universe could stop Saitama

>absolutely nothing in the known universe could stop Saitama
that isn't saying much as he can get punted into outer space (confirmed) or banished which isn't an attack so it should work on him
hell, you can just destroy his planet and it won't matter how strong he is

Can Saitama kill Jesus Christ?

can't kill someone who didn't exist
*tip*

No user, you don't understand. You can't ever Kars his ass; as shown with the Boros fight, he'd just jump off the first object he'd come in contact with, and if there wasn't one there he'd just do something menial like spit a little bit, let it freeze in the forzen reach of space and use that to jump off of.
His superpower is that he cannot be beaten. At all. No workarounds.

Considering Jesus Christ was a mortal and died on the cross; overwhelmingly so. It's God and the Holy Spirit, along with the Angels and the Archangels that you'd need to look out for.

ring ring

Attached: 1557499372356.jpg (1061x870, 317K)

>Water to wine
>Walks on water
>Heals people
>Banishes demons
>Changes the weather
>Walks on water
>Turns water into wine
>Can summon angels at will
>Can curse things (he cursed a tree to death for no reason)
Pretty sure any Isekai hero can defeat Jesus and his band of angels. God is the troublesome one.

>Jesus Christ was a mortal
>t. never heard of the trinity

Sure but he'll come back to life 3 days later anyway.

I'm goin' to the store. You want anything?

*Jesus Christ had a mortal body
There, you happy? No need to get autisitc over it.

Lil Cheetus!

Tick-Tock undead fags, this cute little goddess will end your Overlord next episode.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

>You can't ever Kars his ass
Saitama is not immune to damage, he just has high enough defence to not care about getting hit
instakill effects will still work and so will pushing him into space
hell, you can stuff him into a bag of holding and put that into a bag of holding and he will never bother anyone again

And then Tanya scares her into submission for even thinking of hurting her friend Ainz?

>Defence
Correct, he's not immune; but the combined mih of the known universe is not enough to penetrate that defence
>Instakill effects will still work on him
No they won't that's the joke
>And space
No it won't, that's the joke
>Bag of Holding
Then he'd eat the the black hole from the inside out and contain it until the Einstein Radiation causes it to dissipate.
I don't think you understand the concept of 'literally cannot be beaten ever no exceptions at all'. It's the entire point of the fucking parody mango, it's not a realistic or serious power level.
Now get the fuck out of R&D, Clown; before I call Sec over. And stop stirring shit, you're supposed to try to make people laugh, not come up with annoying bait.

Attached: saitama_in_space.gif (437x246, 2.85M)

you said it yourself, absolutely nothing in the known universe could stop Saitama
that means he can be stopped by things outside that universe which are deities and Lovecraftian shit and magic
the point is not that Ainz is unbeatable, it's that he can beat every other character ITT even if he dies in the process so at worst it's a draw for him
space wizards for lyfe, shitcurity can suck my extradimensional cock

Sasuga Ainz to notice Suburu's mental fortitude.

What hints are you talking about?

>KonoSuba
Yunyun, Vanir, Chris, Wiz, loli succ, and Dust

>ReZero
The royal candidates,said royals' trusted knights, Wilhelm, and Otto

>Overlord
Pleiades, Pandora's Actor, Clementine, and Jircniv?

>Youjo Senki
Mary? Mary's dad? Sonzai X? Older Tanya? Idk man, kinda hard.

Attached: 1553470131691.jpg (1680x1050, 684K)

Pandora's Actor is Ainz Jr., don't clump him up with humies and maidos

>He's likely also aware that Kazuma is just some dumb useless NEET compared to the other protags
Ahh. Isn't this way of thinking that got almost all Mao Generals killed?

Can Ainz defeat him?

Attached: Emperor_of_Mankind.jpg (1560x2019, 592K)

Emperor jobbed to a normal superhuman

No, Emperor has most powerfull psychic power in the Imperium. I'd rank him as lvl 100 altaration/nuker sorcerer.
Ainz just know many spells and thats it. He wasn't minmaxed and made his character mostly for roleplay. He'd lose to most top guilds in Yggdrasil.

Emps is pretty retarded.
Maybe not combat-wise, but he's fucking retarded, he set up his own downfall.

>Dust
LN only. He was swapped for the HEH vendor
>Tanya
Mad scientist. That guy who had dinner with her in academia.

>he set up his own downfall
It is all part of the plan

Attached: 1501504743073.jpg (276x183, 14K)

Raid bosses in Yggdrasil are stated to be planetary and Ainz can't kill them solo. On the other hand Emps can fight off all of the warp gods at the same time who have reality warping powers on a massive scale. It's not even a contest.

Looks fun.

Tanya was super cute this episode

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.30_[2019.06.07_20.56.33].jpg (1920x1080, 655K)

Demonbane will be in S2, Aquarion in S3. Invisible Dragon in S4.

Star child might be able to do that, but Emperor cant. Emperor died to fucking Horus, who isnt a reality warper in the slightest.

>He is also said to constantly battle the Chaos Gods in the Warp and prevent their further intrusion upon the material universe.
>His mind must remain vigilant at all times throughout the entire Imperium to safeguard the human race and to offer His protection to the faithful.
Also Horus was empowered by the Chaos Gods. I don't want to go too offtopic here so let's leave it at that.

How much of that is just imperium propaganda though?

most of the imperium's heavyweight shit is from the "old times"

Attached: 08NBTGn.jpg (640x480, 115K)

His dad looks like Subaru

>Konosuba had an entire side story where Kazuma returned home just to turn off his computer
Huh? I totally missed that. When was it?

They'd both be upset anyone but Ainz touched their panties long enough to get megumeme'd. Plus anyone that fucks with subaru would have to fight Rem not to mention Aqua could very likely fry half of the nazaric team with a good enough turn undead. Honestly it would be the entire konosuba team getting lucky as usual.

Do you think they know a way to bed a skeleton?

>weap the whirlwind

Attached: ac209bace431bdde31b721912ca44663_b.jpg (214x214, 11K)

>one of the recommendations is spider-chan
God damn, I almost forgot that there's going to be an adaptation but it's fucking shit due to CGI

Attached: 75094894_p0.jpg (1134x1285, 1.3M)

How nice, all of the main girls in one picture.

Why are Rem's boobs so huge?

Distraction tactics

>poor Tanya
Man, this show is great for fan art and doujin potential.
The different artists drawing other characters together is also amazing.

Attached: IMG_20190514_131813.jpg (4096x2900, 1.96M)

>girls

Cocytus with the gatling guns on his shoulders will always be my favorite part of this

But Emilia isnt in it

Why are Aqua's tits so small? This can't be right.

Attached: 156743376783.gif (551x485, 473K)

Whats the fucking point in having a character like this?
I get Ainz being OP in overlord because the story is literally about a guy with an OP character in an MMO getting sent to a fantasy world as that characters, but what reason does this Re:Zero character have for existing other than to bait powerlevel fags into reading/watching it? Does he have some major downside to being so OP? Or is he one of those characters with godlike powers but doesn't actually intervene because "muh enlightened point of view"?

I like how happy Visha looks.

Why don't you just watch the show and create your own opinion?

Attached: slothful.jpg (528x672, 30K)

the author of re:zero is a fucking brainlet. big news.

So there is no actual point

>The authors of LNs are fucking brainlets, big news.

albedo posters gtfo

well, yeah, but even under brainlets you've got some special brainlets. I don't know if it makes sense to differentiate.

>Japs are fucking brainlets, big news.

trips of truth

sounds like a pro in MMO, jeez the people arguing you underestimate ainz, To have like 10 world item is enough to destroy the whole re zero universe, heck even any universe. Except those who have some world items also. The idea of world item is fucking broken to the core. Only a handful of person can have it. If a billion of player plays YGGDRASIL and 20 of them have the world item then one person has the 10 then isekai it then boom, by the rules of YGGDRASIL you cant bypass the world items. Your argument is fact based, ainz is fucking op

>that gif
based retard

to back this up this world item named kaire can control anyone regardless of any immunity to mind control, except to counter this there is a world item made for that or just kill the mindless zombie. In anime when ainz decided to use the 10th tier magic spell wishing star which is fucking broken because it allows you to wish ANYTHING but not a world item DOESNT fucking WORK! its 10th tier, enough to bring unbalanced to the game and its still fucking nothing. Red hair swordsman guy will not stand kaire attack.

Attached: kaire.png (1366x768, 765K)

Aqua

Attached: 1557261597659.jpg (706x720, 95K)

>guy with an OP character in an MMO
user why don't you get it... is stated over and over again that Ainz was an RPer not a Minmaxer and never made the leader boards in PvP actually with a couple exceptions all his guild were average players the only reason they got to rank 8 for a time was for having a bunch of WCI

Is the greatest?

Yes!

Attached: YES.jpg (236x419, 20K)

>Is the greatest slut
fify

The point of the story though is that he's OP compared to nearly everyone else in the new world he's in, regardless of how he obtained that power in the game and how good he was compared to other players.
I mean, part of his entire character is him knowing he shouldn't really be in charge and only is because he was the only one left in the guild.

Attached: 1551926830321.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

>inb4 Eris vs Ainz

>but what reason does this Re:Zero character have for existing other than to bait powerlevel fags into reading/watching it?
Reinhard is basically meant to contrast Subaru. While Reinhard is unbeatable in a fight, it's possible to avoid a fight with him, so he can't solve every problem. You can run and hide from him if you know he's coming. You could take hostages to delay him. There are many ways to work around Reinhard.

But you can't beat him in a fight. No matter how hard you train, no matter how many bullshit powers you get, you'll never win a fight with Reinhard even if you disable all of his powers. Reinhard is just that fucking naturally talented. Reinhard is an impossible ideal, and people really shouldn't even bother comparing themselves to his level.

Reinhard is the invincible hero, and that's all he can be. In terms of character, he's the ultimate fatalist. And that's what purpose he serves. Re:Zero isn't about powerlevel BS in general. Victories tend to be strategic. Any jackass trying to win through pure powerlevel bullshit gets Reinharded. That's the role he serves.

If Puck tried to kill everyone in the world, Reinhard would one-shot him.

He is as unbeatable as the author's imagination of his abilities, compare that to other series and his asshole doubles in width. The truly unbeatable character is Saitama, as long as there is comedy.

Attached: 1556453524015.gif (593x401, 139K)

>That Tanya
Something is raising in my pants.

does anyone have a collection of all the end cards so far?

Reinhard is more or less the Saitama of Re:Zero, though perhaps not to the same comedic extreme. People don't actually realize how strong Reinhard really is in-universe.
>He is as unbeatable as the author's imagination of his abilities
The author's imagination is that Reinhard beats anyone who isn't hacking the universe to be unbeatable. But even if they are hacking the universe, they can't beat Reinhard. Satella can do all sorts of time fuckery, has all sorts of world-ending power, and probably further reality corruption abilities. We don't actually know what her limits are, but everything she's done in the series has been while she's supposed to be completely sealed off.

She still wouldn't be able to beat Reinhard, for basically the same reason no one can beat Saitama. He's just that awesome.

Fact: Reinhard cannot resists authorities
Fact: Reinhard will never receive a blessing like & as powerful as an authority
Fact: He will die to Ainz special skill

Ainz: Kills any being within range + anything within range not even air escapes death

Touch-Me: Cuts the fabric of space & time

Strongest Illusion magic: Tricks the world and makes any illusion the caster wishes to come true, even warping reality/bringing someone from the dead

Shooting Star: Wishes without limit so long as the caster doesn't try to interfere with world class items

World Class Items: Ranging from universe+ level to world level, all cannot be resisted

Attached: file.png (225x350, 116K)

>On a gut level, I hate Nazis. It wouldn't do to write a story that shows Nazis doing cool things. If Nazis were in the story, it would make the question of which side is pure evil much more straightforward, but a story about a genocidal war would have to be handled with sensitivity. The Empire in this story is based on a what-if scenario where the German empire unified under the Großdeutsche Lösung ("Greater German solution"), so that all German-speaking peoples came together under one state. If peace had managed to continue throughout the 1910s and war broke out later, during the years between World War I and World War II, how would things be different? In that scenario, there wouldn't be any room for a demagogue like Hitler to come into power.
Based Carlo, hating Nazis and commies.

literally who

>1:30 second OP
>1:20 second ED
>11:30 episodes
Gay as fuck.

Fact: Reinhard doesn't need his blessings to win, and those feats are comparable to the people we know Reinhard still won't lose to.
Fact: Reinhard can drain all mana from the environment to disable spellcasting. This isn't a blessing. He's just a mutant.

>literally who
You should leave.

Attached: 1558203158292.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Fact: Reinhard cannot resists nor receive a blessing to beat authorities
>B-blessings! Give me blessings to bypass this guy!
>Gets ignored
>Finds loophole/weakness in opponent's ability
Fact: Draining mana has no effect on Ainz, nor does he need countermeasures simply by the fact that mana transfer is child's play

>B-blessings! Give me blessings to bypass this guy!
Never happens, and you really misunderstand Reinhard's personality.
>Finds loophole/weakness in opponent's ability
Authorities work how they work, and are absolute in however they function. Despite this, they still can't beat Reinhard.
>Fact: Draining mana has no effect on Ainz, nor does he need countermeasures simply by the fact that mana transfer is child's play
Well, how is he supposed to do anything if all his spells fizzle out before hitting Reinhard?

ur gay

>gif that's not how it works
The vacuum would enter for any pore, hole or whatsoever like eyes, ears, etc and destroy him from inside. Just closing his nose won't help on anything.

Attached: 1542555024911.png (500x505, 194K)

>Never happens, and you really misunderstand Reinhard's personality.
Author already stated there is not a blessing to beat authorities nor will he receive one as strong as an authority
>Authorities work how they work, and are absolute in however they function. Despite this, they still can't beat Reinhard.
That is because he has faced retarded abilities he couldn't resist. He's already died but his phoenix blessing brought him back.
>Well, how is he supposed to do anything if all his spells fizzle out before hitting Reinhard?
Ever heard of bypassing immunities? If you cannot hit the opponent, just used spell a buff to penetrate or use spells like [Reality Slash] that ignore ANY form of magical defence, you quite literally have to physically move out of the way to dodge it. Also his special skill bypasses immunities/resistance, it doesn't matter if you enter the astral plane or turn into mist or turn intangible or use some special ability to try and remove it, nothing will work, it's has only 2 weakness, the first is that if Ainz dies within 12 seconds you live, if you use a Resurrection item or effect within 12 seconds you negate his spell.

>Author already stated there is not a blessing to beat authorities nor will he receive one as strong as an authority
And the Blessings have been described as the lesser part of Reinhard's power. You're looking at that long list like Reinhard is dependent on them. In reality, he doesn't really need them at all.
>That is because he has faced retarded abilities he couldn't resist. He's already died but his phoenix blessing brought him back.
He let himself be killed and shrugged it off. Authorities don't work like videogame abilities.
>Ever heard of bypassing immunities?
It's not an immunity. The magic would just be disable because Reinhard is able to eat all the mana.
>you quite literally have to physically move out of the way to dodge it.
Reinhard is fast, you know. Even if he had to dodge, he's a skilled fighter and could do so easily.
>Also his special skill bypasses immunities/resistance, it doesn't matter if you enter the astral plane or turn into mist or turn intangible or use some special ability to try and remove it, nothing will work, it's has only 2 weakness, the first is that if Ainz dies within 12 seconds you live, if you use a Resurrection item or effect within 12 seconds you negate his spell.
Wow. It's almost like Reinhard has infinite self-ressurects and could easily kill Ainz in less than 12 seconds with his stupidly overpowered sword. Because being stronger actually makes you easier to kill for him.

>skill, the goal of all life is death
>widen magic, cry of the banshee
>*breaks hourglass cash shop item*

Attached: 1550126796604.jpg (480x467, 39K)

Fact: Aqua is the cutest and strongest in Isekai Quartet!

Attached: 1533887824843.jpg (821x742, 117K)

That's a funny way to spell Albedo.

Shut up zombie alfredo

Fact: Aqua's ass is huge.

Attached: 1553726963034.png (877x1265, 699K)

>And the Blessings have been described as the lesser part of Reinhard's power. You're looking at that long list like Reinhard is dependent on them. In reality, he doesn't really need them at all.
The blessings help, he is strong without them but also weak
>He let himself be killed and shrugged it off. Authorities don't work like videogame abilities.
What is video game abilities? He isn't in a video game, if the story was just another isekai transfer the abilities work the same
>It's not an immunity. The magic would just be disable because Reinhard is able to eat all the mana.
Do you understand what immunity means? It doesn't matter what the opponent has, it's a free hit. I've listed 2 abilities that Reinhard cannot block but needs to exploit it's weakness
>Reinhard is fast, you know. Even if he had to dodge, he's a skilled fighter and could do so easily.
Why does that matter when there are time spells? There is a spell to slow down the universe while the caster moves at their own pace, all extendable
>Wow. It's almost like Reinhard has infinite self-ressurects and could easily kill Ainz in less than 12 seconds with his stupidly overpowered sword. Because being stronger actually makes you easier to kill for him.
I've said it's weakness, also Ainz could literally turn intangible, invisible, or use any spell to avoid attacks, like the [Body of effulgent] series to negate attacks, for example [Body Of effulgent beryl] negates one blunt attack. Well that last one isn't fool proof as there should be magic to pierce it, my point is that he isn't a sitting duck in those 12 seconds. I have to admit, from what we know of Ainz, he has no permanent way to Kill Reinhard.
Also:
>Ainz looks up at the sky
>[Wish Upon A Star] Give me the strongest talent
>Receives an imaginable ability
>All according to keikaku

lmao

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.46M)

>Ainz vs Reinhard powerlevel faggotry

Attached: 1221379531306.jpg (640x480, 37K)

tl;dr cancer post

Attached: 40.jpg (665x960, 80K)

Literally every thread is some Overlord/Ainzfag going nuts about this shit since week 1.

I want the necromancer to leave

No, Rezero should bring in Reinhard so Overlord powerlevel fags seethe

Attached: 1471836717449.png (640x320, 51K)

>The blessings help, he is strong without them but also weak
Reinhard is never weak. The amount of people he'd need the blessings against is painfully low. The only time he's ever died is because he let it happen.
>What is video game abilities?
Abilities with clearly codified stats and shit.
>Why does that matter when there are time spells? There is a spell to slow down the universe while the caster moves at their own pace, all extendable
He could eat the mana of your time spell. He's immune to debuffs anyway.
>I've said it's weakness, also Ainz could literally turn intangible, invisible, or use any spell to avoid attacks,
If Ainz is actually so tough, Reinhard would gain access to Reid the Dragon Sword. As a creation of the dragon, it likely defies all conventional rules of how magic works in Re:Zero or anything else. Because the Dragon also has bullshit powers.
>[Wish Upon A Star] Give me the strongest talent
He ceases to exist as his consciousness is absorbed into Reinhard.

I could actually see that being a legitimate LN concept now that isekai is fully saturated and in need of innovation.
Instead of making the story about the isekai world, make it about goddesses having squabbles and filling up each others worlds with idiots trying to fuck each other over. Maybe because Big God is going to reward the goddess with the best isekai or something. I'd read it.

Attached: Konosuba2_02_4[1].jpg (1280x720, 352K)

>He ceases to exist as his consciousness is absorbed into Reinhard.
Not the user you've been arguing with, but what even is this nonsense? How the fuck is that supposed to work?

>Abilities with clearly codified stats and shit.
This is brainlet mentality. The game became real, there is no spell with 'codes', everyone learns the spell module + chant.
>He could eat the mana of your time spell. He's immune to debuffs anyway.
How to eat something while you're in time...
>If Ainz is actually so tough, Reinhard would gain access to Reid the Dragon Sword. As a creation of the dragon, it likely defies all conventional rules of how magic works in Re:Zero or anything else. Because the Dragon also has bullshit powers.
Yeah, the only one shot weapon to take out Ainz or Nazarick is [World Savior] it has no limit on how strong it can get and in the right hands you could wipe out other universes with one swing.
>He ceases to exist as his consciousness is absorbed into Reinhard.
Pretty sure it's Reinhard that dies to his special skill, he will revive to then die again to the toxic dead air continuously

>Volume 3 read this fag and contemplate your end:

Ainz’s trump card, 「The Goal Of All Life Is Death」 strengthened the effect of instant death magic and skills. Thus augmented, those instant-death effects could bypass any immunities or resistance and kill their targets after a certain amount of time had passed.

One could resist it by using a resurrection effect on themselves within twelve seconds, as Shalltear had.

The air and the land had also died because of that effect.

In YGGDRASIL, the environment would not have succumbed, but in this new world, the effects were quite appropriate to the skill. All things were equal in the face of Death.

Ainz himself was taken aback by this strange effect. The land had not died like this in YGGDRASIL. He could not help but shake his head after witnessing the effects of the game’s powers in the real world.

Attached: file.png (1208x1274, 1.05M)

We need more episodes.

He wished to have the strongest talent. Reinhard is the strongest.

and the cleanest

You vaporize the stick it becomes the air you breathe in and controls your body. Stick always wins.

Attached: aquacuck.jpg (306x379, 34K)

Fuck off with this powerlevel shit, you fags. The answer to your endless argument is that there is no answer; they are two separate pieces of fiction. Only the authors can know who would win.

>This is brainlet mentality. The game became real, there is no spell with 'codes', everyone learns the spell module + chant.
I'm saying that the magic he uses his still conceptually based on videogame D&D things. Powers in Re:Zero don't necessarily use the same or comparable mechanics. It's like treating Regulus's power as an immunity, or an astral shift, or anything like that. Regulus's power isn't anything like that at all. His power is literally just autism made manifest. The way it works doesn't make logical sense. There is zero way to make logical sense of it. His metabolic functions are entirely inactive, yet he can move. Despite the fact that his brain is literally frozen in an unchanging state, it's only his heart that needs to keep beating. Except the heart doesn't actually need to be inside his body, so it's not even serving a biological function.

Nothing about it is logical. Regulus should either be a frozen statue or his heart shouldn't be a weakness, if there was any logic to the power. When you compare such abilities to powers that have proper rules and mechanics, they don't really mesh. You could Reality Slash Regulus and it'd do fucking nothing, because no force can make Regulus change. Because he's autistic.

Not even the authors. They would just engage in a powerlevelfag discussion about whose character is stronger much like the autists here

Aqua should stop bullying these poor weak liches.

Attached: 1494682072_8952055-1.gif (500x281, 2M)

You're quite literally looking at Ainz powers like a game to then say Re:Zero powers are different...You do realise that his powers quite literally have come to life. Also regulus is immune to attacks, author quite literally said he is "invinsible", call it game logic or whatever, this counts as immunity.

Jesus. Imagine in this day and age being an author to quite literally use the word "ANY target", then for some user in some far away board to try and twist it.

The conversation is just stupid as a whole. Ainz is beatable. Reinhard is not. That's all you really need to know. This is like asking if Superman can beat Saitama. In many ways, Superman is probably more impressive. But considering their roles in the story, Saitama would win in a fight.

I'm fairly sure one of you two asshats is Albedo, because that's the only explanation for the obsessive dedication to sucking Ainz's bony dick necessary to carry this argument across three separate Isekai Quartet threads.
I'd make a similar point about the Reinhard defender, but I don't know if he has any followers in his show.

Regulus's power is "absolute". Doesn't matter what is meant by "any target". His power is based on autism, not rules. You are applying rules to autistic "no fuck you doesn't work" powers.
>You do realise that his powers quite literally have come to life.
Yep. 100% aware. I'm also aware that they're still based on the same kind of spells you'd find in a videogame.
>I'd make a similar point about the Reinhard defender, but I don't know if he has any followers in his show.
Honestly, I'm not sure what the point of the debate is. Ainz isn't invincible or unbeatable. Reinhard is. There's nothing weird about the dude losing to the dude who is basically written as "can't lose".

>those instant-death effects could bypass any immunities or resistance and kill their targets after a certain amount of time had passed.
>The air and the land had also died because of that effect.
>All things were equal in the face of Death.

That would be completely useless against Regulus. He's too autistic to change, and death is a form of change.

It doesn't matter, what he feels or what his ability is. This ability only has one major weakness, Regulus dies unless he exploits that.

>not kadokawa
stop bitching about this

Doesn't matter what the only weakness of the ability is. Regulus's power has only one weakness. Nothing else can alter him. Regulus doesn't have stats that make him immune. He doesn't have resistances to damage. He doesn't have a shred of antimagic to his being. He's not durable, he doesn't have superhuman stamina. He isn't unnaturally hard or tough.

He cannot be altered. The ability thus has no effect on Regulus. His status does not change.

>The air and the land had also died because of that effect.
>All things were equal in the face of Death.
Your reading comprehension needs some work.

>Somehow Ainz still can't kill a raidboss solo
Really makes you think
I love Overlord but reading about Yggdrassil as a game always put me off because how unrealistic it is.

never

Attached: 1558688841648.jpg (607x608, 63K)

So does yours. Regulus isn't air or land. Regulus can't get wet, he has no metabolic functions, he hasn't taken a shit in centuries. The ability you're talking about is very impressive, but it can't overcome Regulus's ability.

He solo hunted dungeons to keep Nazarick's up
It doesn't matter if you're air, land, souls, spirits, invisible, immortal, intangible, in the astral plane, you WILL die unless you exploit it's weakness

>and a fucking Succubus of all things care that a piece of cloth is missing off of them
A virgin succubus

>It doesn't matter if you're air, land, souls, spirits, invisible, immortal, intangible, in the astral plane, you WILL die unless you exploit it's weakness
Regulus isn't any of those things. Not really. Regulus is just an ordinary person.

Who can't be altered.

Dungeons are not the same as the worldbosses.
It is mentioned every time that it takes alot of player to take one down but if Ainz spells would really work on everything that shouldn't be the case.

Dozo

Attached: chocolate.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

It's probably some overlordfag (or a false flagger) that had a bad day. And as much as these fags like to pretend that they don't care they love sucking Reinhardts dick, even though they probably realize that Reinhardt's existence just makes Tappei look stupid.

It does not matter what he is, he'll meet the grim reaper, actually he is infront of him.
Dungeons can range from any type of monster. World Enemies are immune to erasure, and pretty much any effect by a world item, their abilities are unknown but it takes 30+ players to stand a chance. Ainz's freaking lamps is said to be able to easily one shot 12 level 100 players. We don't know what effect his special skill would have in the real world against those, especially the vague, "Cuts the fabric of space & time" special skill of Touch-Me.

Attached: file.png (1120x538, 122K)

Could Ainz defeat being X?

How does he defeat some incorporeal?

Hitting very hard?

Reinhard's narrative role is to be an unbeatable fighter. The problems in Re:Zero usually need more than just raw fighting skill to overcome. Julius is considered the superior knight to Reinhard because Julius has social skills, while Reinhard is an autist. In short, Re:Zero's writing doesn't place much value on power.
>It does not matter what he is, he'll meet the grim reaper, actually he is infront of him.
I don't think you understand. Regulus could just "lolno" Ainz's ability. It wouldn't be able to change Regulus. Ainz's ability still works by altering things.

And just as that you have a limitation that kind of contradicts what was stated.
Also it just seems so utterly unbelievable that a dev team would put in items that can make some random guys able to give you more work and possibly shit up your game by directly requesting changes to how the game works.
Maybe it's just me but reading about Yggdrassil just really stopped my immersion in the story.

>An ability that is stated to ignore everything but not stated what would happen if something pierced it VS an ability that bypasses everything

He has spells to hit incorporeal opponents. Shalltear fazed into the astral plan to ignore attacks in the physical world
>Greater Magic Shield
>Greater Magic Vision
>Greater Resistance
>Greater Luck
>Greater Full Potential
>Greater Hardening
>Haste
>Heavenly Aura
>Indomitability
>Infinity Wall
>Magic Boost
>Magic Caster's Blessing
>Magic Ward: Holy
>Mantle of Chaos
>Penetrate Up
>See Through
>Sense Enemy
>Sensor Boost
Let's go any time Being X

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>that bypasses everything
It bypasses the normal mechanics of the world that allow for ordinary immunity, resistance, or avoidance. Regulus has bullshit that does bullshit. It doesn't work on a system. It is not even internally logical.

>It bypasses the normal mechanics of the world that allow for ordinary immunity, resistance, or avoidance. Regulus has bullshit that does bullshit. It doesn't work on a system. It is not even internally logical.
Where does it say "ordinary immunity"?
Let me quote that one second:
>Ainz’s trump card, 「The Goal Of All Life Is Death」 strengthened the effect of instant death magic and skills. Thus augmented, those instant-death effects could bypass any immunities or resistance and kill their targets after a certain amount of time had passed.
Are you Regulus, is the word "ANY" just not affecting you?

Speaking of, what's Tanya's endgame when it comes to being X?

No, Being X is a multiversal god, Ainz struggles to take over one fantasy world

To analy rape Being X. Her bloodlust is the real thing.

>Are you Regulus, is the word "ANY" just not affecting you?
Hrm. There's already on part where it won;t work on Regulus.
>after a certain amount of time had passed
So, it doesn't work on Regulus. Good to know.

>Ainz casts death spell
>Doesn't matter if the opponent resists or is immune
>Thinks nothing happened
>Use [The Goal Of All Life Is Death]
>Opponent thinks nothing happened
>12 seconds pass
>Opponent dies

Attached: file.png (640x360, 390K)

seconds pass
Stillness of an Objects Time. Those twelve seconds have no meaning to Regulus.

>Stillness of an Objects Time. Those twelve seconds have no meaning to Regulus.
Yep, you're a brainlet. Don't you see the clock behind Ainz? It doesn't matter if the opponent's time has frozen or if they use time magic, 12 seconds of that clock will tick. It has only one weakness, you NEED to use a Resurrection item to negate it within 12 seconds. Also time magic is also a line of casters in Overlord. There is most likely someone that can reverse time or travel to the past or some weird ability considering Shalltear can use time reversal on herself or the fact that the strongest illusion magic is reality warping

Doesn't really matter. The things the ability alters are things that can be altered, of which Regulus is not one such thing. A rock changes from moment to moment. Regulus does not. I'm sure your ability can apply the condition of Death to anything, but that still requires the thing to change from one state to the next.

Regulus would not alter from his present state.

>The things the ability alters are things that can be altered
Where does it say that?
>ability can apply the condition of Death to anything, but that still requires the thing to change from one state to the next.
It is author's words, the spell's info quite literally came to life, " but in this new world, the effects were quite appropriate to the skill. All things were equal in the face of Death."
>All things
>Equal
>Death

>all things were equal in the face of death
>this also means anything from any other fictional universe
imagine being this much of a brainlet

>All things
You should go read up on your English. Skipping a few grades has brought you to this state. By your logic nothing in Re:Zero should apply to Overlord, no?

Sure. But see, you can't alter things that can't be altered, otherwise they're things that can be altered. "All things" is nice and all, but I'm sure it involves changing things from alive to dead. This applies equally to everything, sure. It still wouldn't work on Regulus despite working just as well on hum as it would anything else. Because anything else rendered immutable would also fail to change. Not because they're immune, but because they don't change.

Is this what they call samefagging?
Also it doesn't matter if it's something that cannot be changed, you should stop trying to over analyse, the text is there, "all things", it doesn't say 'transmutable things'

Not over analyzing. By transmuting a thing, you prove it a transmutable thing. Does your precious ability also destroy World Class Items?

Really?

>All things
Yep let's ignore those words. Also world class items are not indestructible and respawn at a random location, we'll just have to see if author contradicts himself

>all things
*all things in this particular universe
catch-all phrases usually translates poorly to places with differences in fundamental laws

>All things
Literally those words . Also it isn't Yggdrasil, he is in a fantasy word summoned by the Dragon Emperor, literally pulled from another universe while playing his game to come to life in another universe

Well, if one granted absolute defense, as I've been told World Class Items overcome absolutes, which absolute would win?

There was no mention of that 'defence', but let's say one existed, then the author needs to decide two routes:
>TGOALID kills the player and armor falls on the ground because it's only weakness is Resurrection effect within 12 seconds

>Or contradict himself and go for "The world item protected the player, Ainz was so shocked he run away"

So you're saying Ainz's magic is stronger and more absolute than World Class Items?

He's stated it's only weakness. Also world class item are absolute in their effects, It's still up to the author to decide if it has holes. There was never any mention of a defensive world class item, if one existed you could walk into a guild and wipe them out all while ignoring any and all attacks.

And against another ability with only one weakness, you assume it's superior?

Because that ability is defensive and this is a nail up it's ass. Well he can attack with his ability (Regulus) but you get the meaning. Well i'm done posting here, this is my last post.

Attached: ki.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

So, how liberal is the interpretation of "All Things"? Does it kill time? The concept of gravity? The idea of love?

Such a great opportunity to introduce RbD wasted.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.57.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Resist his will and prove him wrong.
Which is impossible with God being infallible and all that.

>Let's go any time Being X
Ok, the existence of your universe was ended by a thought, because he is a petty asshole.

I hope Petelgeuse makes apperance