>whole manga's point is seeing someone's suffering
I don't get it.

Attached: hooni3.png (420x531, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/351398
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google "schadenfreude"

Faggots.

It's not about the suffering itself. NGE was all about people with dysfunctional strategies and ultimately redemption, Madoka and Re:Zero were about being able to power through it, Made in Abyss was about building a scary, alien feeling setting.

well, yeah, he suffers a lot, but the time he spends with his bros are comfy as fuck.

Hooni is literally me and also a cute twink

I find it comforting for some reason.

I like the Avenue Q song.

The suffering is just a backdrop. The real point is lusting after Hooni’s legs and butt

Manga/anime about seeing people suffering are great if they're comedies. And Hooni a cute.

Attached: 2f9d3f2fa074689e79795b4a86bb2c27.jpg (800x1200, 82K)

The suffering is just the setting. I want to tell Hooni that everything is going to be okay and hug him and protect him from bullies in exchange for ravaging his boipussy every night.

I'm surprised Hooni hasn't tried to find a sugar daddy who pays all his debts in exchange for sex with him.

This is a manga for gays only

I WANT TO ADOPT HOONI

I'm not gay and I read it.

He kinda did though. mangadex.org/chapter/351398

Same. I'd let him live in my house in exchange for him becoming my butler and cleaning my house.

That's a really fancy word for "sadism".

Pathetic shit for ironic weeb discordfags who drank too much fluoride water

Sadism is directly applying suffering to someone, while schadenfreude is more about natural misfortune/misery.

ok

i want to fuck him boypussi

It's called Tragedy. Hardly a novel concept.

Attached: snake_just_to_suffer.jpg (2445x1392, 667K)

Joke's on you op, i thoroughly enjoy seeing people suffer.