Why do most people prefer Rin? She comes off as a stereotypical tsundere

Why do most people prefer Rin? She comes off as a stereotypical tsundere.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Qc0CrqMt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cant handle a real woman like Sakura

Better than a std ridden whore

She was raped user, you can't hold it against her if she didn't ask for it

But that's literally what Rin is.

Attached: tohsaka std.jpg (787x281, 51K)

because worms, that's literally the only thing stopping Sakura from absolutely crushing Rin

You answered your own question.

No wonder Sakura is crushing Rin.

Attached: deworming.png (800x1200, 800K)

Attached: centipedes_are_my_likely_than_you_think.jpg (720x300, 36K)

She invented tsundere you plebian

Because Rin is BadAss
and Sakura is Villian

Attached: Rin Sakura 3333333333333.jpg (900x490, 102K)

Once a wormslut, always a wormslut

>Nasu: It was important that people didn't perceive her as a villain, though, because we intended her to be more like a victim or sacrifice.

You know user, I like Rin but you're giving her a little too much credit. Fairly sure Asuka predated her by a decade or so (and let's be fair, there's probably someone from an earlier work who really invented the tsundere trope.)

With that said, most of Fate/Stay Night's girls are tropes Takeuchi suggested. Saber the kuudere, Rin the tsundere, Sakura the childhood friend, and Illya the token loli. They all use tropes we're familiar with, but explore them in different ways, and use that familiarity to subvert our expectations, something I personally really like about Fate's cast at the time.

Attached: 1514568959.jpg (1920x1200, 487K)

Good thing she was never one.

She was the moment Zouken threw her into the pit.

>Rin is BadAss

Attached: damsel.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

>Why do most people prefer Rin?
Maybe this was true in the past, but not so much now.

>Asuka
>tsundere

people have shit taste. what else is new

Attached: 89FWObG.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Sakura is my most favorite girl in FSN but Rin is also a nice person, tho.
GO GO

Attached: IMG_4713.jpg (1979x1129, 798K)

Before I actually engaged with Fate stuff I always thought Rin was like one of these bad comedy tsundere like a character that Kugimiya Rie would be typecast as, but she's nothing of the sort.

She's a bit abrasive and a bit shirty, but she's not in total denial about her feelings nor does she engage in "comedic" slapstick violence. She's more like a 90s protagonist from western media who can't turn off their snark switch than the "I-IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU" type.

I don't like Sakura because she's basically two things: titty and pity. If you don't like big tits, and you find it hard to be attracted to the pitiful, downtrodden, degraded, and demoralized, then she's a big pile of nothing.

Attached: Louise_Profile_A.PNG.png (467x353, 321K)

most people prefer their loyal beloved King though

Attached: 1559909019585.jpg (1181x1748, 127K)

I'm an Illya fag even, but based respect for Saber appreciation

Attached: csラストep13b.png (800x1132, 773K)

What about all the times she fucked other dudes willingly after she was raped

>Saber: "I fucked up"
>Sakura: "Life fucked me up"
>Rin: "I'm surrounded by fuckups"
>Illya: "Now fuck her up, Berserker"

Epic headcanon.

Out of curiosity, have you read Fate/Hollow Ataraxia? It sounds like it would change your impressions of them.

Rin knows she fucks up sometimes and is ready to meet the consequences. She's full aware of the fact she has to act like a heartless bitch from time to time because she decided to become a mage.
Sakura doesn't deserve all the suffering she's gone through but when the time comes she tries to justify her hatred by "being forsed to do it".
In other words if you're a bitch be ready to accept it yourself and don't try to throw off responsibility on the world or people around.
It's my main reason, I couldn't care less about Sakura's worms.

does asuka ever actually dere

the closest i can think of is when she asks for that kiss that one time, but even then she's kinda shitty about it

People prefer Rin because Sakura is a monster and a pathological liar. Even Kirei, someone fucked in the head, comments on how she uses being possessed by Angra Mainyu as an excuse to commit awful crimes.
Not only that but Sakura makes Shirou abandon his dream altogether, cucking him out of his life goal. Meanwhile both Saber and Rin support him, prevent him from sacrificing himself recklessly or become a cosmic janitor, but still let him save people.

>Even Kirei, someone fucked in the head, comments on how she uses being possessed by Angra Mainyu as an excuse to commit awful crimes.
Such as killing Shinji? Because that's all she had done at that point. She being Dark Sakura, who Kotomine was talking to and about.
>Sakura makes Shirou abandon his dream altogether, cucking him out of his life goal. Meanwhile both Saber and Rin support him
In Fate, Saber constantly criticizes Shirou's messed up priorities such as trying to save her, and he ends up being humbled and realizing he's best suited for a support role and helping those close to him. In UBW, Rin calls his ideal twisted, and then he leaves her behind to go follow Archer's path. In HF, Sakura admires Shirou's ideal and feels bad about him giving it up for her sake, but he chooses to do it on his own out of love for her.

>Sakura is a monster and a pathological liar. Even Kirei, someone fucked in the head, comments on how she uses being possessed by Angra Mainyu as an excuse to commit awful crimes
Boy I *wish* Sakura were that kind of character. She'd be a fair bit more interesting to me if she were the kind of person who actively sought vengeance and retribution to the world for everything she'd gone through. Then again, that's basically Illya's character arc in a way, so I guess it would be too similar to her.

But no, Sakura's a victim of Angra Mainyu in this case. she's even actively trying to prevent Angra Mainyu from destroying the world and hurting other people even while fully under his control because she's just that good of a person.

Attached: D0lOOJXVYAIZzpB.png (630x840, 549K)

>vores and rapes Rin
>victim of Avenger

>She'd be a fair bit more interesting to me if she were the kind of person who actively sought vengeance and retribution to the world for everything she'd gone through.
she does

user Shirou's ideal/dream changes every route and his core is not "save everyone" but being a tool, a sword. Whether he's a tool of the world, tool of the many, tool of the few, as long as he's someone's hero and tried to save someone then he's still himself. The only Shirou that's incompatible with other Shirous is MoS.

HF became Sakura's hero, but he still patrolled the town every night trying to save as many as possible, and didn't let anyone die if he could save them. Its just that he refused to kill Sakura no matter what, because he wanted to protect her. People here very much misunderstand HF often and think its malicious and think Shirou was going out killing each night for Sakura. No he protected the town, but he also protected Sakura. The only difference is that he realized his limits/humanity, and realized he couldn't be heartless. He can't kill for justice, nor would he kill a family member. He did the same thing in UBW when he threated to murder Rin if she put Taiga in danger no matter what.

HF Shirou gave up on the ideal from his father AND found a new ideal by his own and follows it until the very end. Sure, he had a really difficult time because of that but his life could definitely have been even more painful if he had decided to still follow that ideal and kill Sakura, the girl he truly loves.

Shirou literally says she's not Sakura anymore at that point. Also, Rin deserved it in context.

Man, that ending has as much responsibility for Sakura being hated as worms.
>no way to save Saber from Dark Sakura's command
>only route where Saber has zero good ends
>Saber doomed all because of Sakura
>Sakura also vores Rin
>not only that but she tortures her psychologically
>also fucking vores Shirou
>probably because she was jealous of him saving Saber
>probably also because first thing he says to her is "where's Tohsaka"
No, Shirou's mind stops working due to projection overusage, and he can't even remember who she is at points. His last lucid words are "Sakura, you've gone too far for me to save you"

rin isn't for waifu

she's more like a female bro character, real comfy while still being attractive

Sakura is more popular in nipland, Rin is more popular in burgerland because burgers are retarded

rin isn't a bro are you mad

She is barely tsun; has a cute personality and is capable and acts decisively.

Sakura is bland shit who is stuffed with worms. A stereotypical shrinking violet with barely any personality

>Sakura is more popular in nipland
Lol

Attached: TM popularity poll.jpg (1997x2250, 1015K)

>supports and helps Shirou across all three routes
>has a banter relationship with him in most
She is a total bro.

This was in 2004, zoomer

At what point does Fate EVER "subvert your expectations"? Unless you were literally expecting each character to be dictionary definitions of each archetype, you would think they are all played remarkably straight.

>Sakura is more popular in nipland
Even with two Sakura movies and another one coming, all made by a gaslighting Sakurafag director, Sakura is still less popular. Hell, I'd even go as far as to ssy FGO made a Sakuraface, Meltlilith, more popular than Sakura herself. Which didn't happen to Rin or Saber.

her banter with shirou mostly sounds romantic to be honest

Scat and smell fetishists need an icon

Is that meant to be Akiha in 7th? Jesus, Nu-kihime looks like shit.

>ancient poll from before 2013
Pretty sad display, user.

Not that user but that ranking was from 2012 already lol
Though yeah i don't think Sakura is more popular than Rin nowadays

No it's Aoko Aozaki

>2013
Based rintard

lmao that's Aoko

>projection overusage
He used less projections than he did in the other endings, so nope. The red text and distortions in Femme Fatale are there for the horror effect. It's blatantly stated several times that Angra Mainyu is gradually corrupting and taking over Dark Sakura's mind, and Femme Fatale is the worst case scenario where it manages to do that.

Also, Sakura had no control over Saber getting eaten. She tortured Rin because Rin said her suffering was nothing, and voring Shirou was because there was no real option left at that point, since the birth of Angra Mainyu would kill them both anyways.

>picking shinji's sloppy seconds or an enko-slut over the rightful king of britain

Attached: 1539637798961.png (970x752, 570K)

No Sakura face is more popular than original Sakura. Ishtar and Eresh basically replaced Rin though.

It's funny because Sakura's beaten Rin both before and after that poll, and that poll in particular is known to have been open to international votespamming.

Majority prefer Saber. She’s the most popular TM character in general. Years ago, you could have said that Rin was second, but since Sakura has been getting more and more spolight then things have changed. Her route got an adaptation that has been the most the successful Fate adaptation by Ufotable so far, and those that never read the VN are now familiar with her character. Then there are the clones of every girl to consider. If an official popularity was held today, it would Saber/Mashu/Jeanne landing top 3 most likely. Saber is the only one of the original three heroines that would be able to compete with FGO characters.

>Hell, I'd even go as far as to ssy FGO made a Sakuraface, Meltlilith, more popular than Sakura herself.
Maybe among FGOfags, but nobody gives a shit about them. Nobody gave a shit about her back during CCC, so it's just a matter of FGO having a completely different fanbase and Melt getting shilled hard as fuck there, unlike Sakura who can only be represented in FGO through pseudo-servants that aren't truly her. If Parvati and Kama count as Sakura, then so do BB and Melt, since they're all variants of Sakura when it comes right down to it.

Like it or hate it, its the ONLY official TM Poll done on their 10th anniversary.

No use getting mad at it.

>Sakura
>Ever beating Rin in an official TM poll
Yeah, that never occurred and this was an official poll done through the TM website which required an account to vote, so there was no "vote spamming". I find your attempts at history revision quite amusing though

Sakura's beaten Rin several times even before the first HF movie came out.

when fsn was released and no adaptation existed sakura was more popular than rin.
Then after the "fate route adaptation" by deen and the ubw movie by deen, rin became way more popular, like that poll shows. UBW 2014 adaptation cemented that.
After the heaven feels adaptations things started coming back to the original popularity and sakura became the second most popular heroine again
In USA normalfags only know Fate Zero and UBW, so of course rin is more popular there, even competing with saber

Parvati is the only one that can really be "counted" as its Sakura as a demi servant and nobody gave a fuck about her

Anyone else think Sakura looks much more attractive in the VN art style than in the anime art style?

Attached: sakura.png (789x598, 485K)

Where are my Saberbros at? Lets flex our muscles and post our girl while Sakuracucks and Scatbros are at each other throat.

Attached: illust_74849466_20190528_150236.jpg (1000x1660, 777K)

No, HF was the least popular route for a a while. Even Nasu confirmed this. It was too different from Fate and UBW.

Imagine being so new that you don’t know that BB is Sakura.

first poll for reference

Attached: based kohaku over arcueid though.png (537x357, 256K)

I mean, the problem is that poll was done 7 years ago. Do you really think that Arcueid could still rank #5 in TM popularity poll now ?
Anyway like i said before, Sakura's popularity has definitely been increasing a lot since the first HF movie but i doubt if it is enough to surpass Rin's.

Based and bestgirlpilled

Attached: df4133d.jpg (680x564, 134K)

>rinfags and sakurafags still at it
>meanwhile saber gets majority of the fanart and constant merch
my sides

>which required an account to vote
No it didn't, newfag. It was open to everyone in the world, and votespamming with proxies was easy as fuck. Yea Forums voted in it too, you know. There was another official poll held that year that required an account, though. In it, Ryougi got #1, Saber got #2, Sakura got #4 and Rin got #7.

Surely red-haired Aoko is much more famous and recognisable?

Attached: osaka thonk.gif (159x166, 1.13M)

user they literally said that was Aoko from Mahoutsukai no Yoru

Takeuchi can't draw breasts, and her Taiga hand-me-downs are tacky as hell, so no. Even Takeuchi lamented that she turned out bland-looking while they were developing the VN.

I don't even know how a decent human being can even like a filthy bisexual.
>She comes off as a stereotypical tsundere.
She's from a time where that trope wasn't as common.

OBJECTIVEPOSTING TIME!!!
RIN WORST MAIN HEROINE!!!!!

Attached: Daily Rating 7 Fate Stay Night.png (800x1200, 461K)

No, not at all. Takeuchi has a very hit or miss style in general. He drew her very pretty here though.

Attached: 1559360080634.png (1449x2136, 3.9M)

>Taiga that fucking low
get the fuck out of here.

>Parvati is the only one that can really be "counted" as its Sakura as a demi servant
>what is Kama
>nobody gave a fuck about her
Because they half-assed her in every single way. She was one of the most anticipated servants according to a poll, but the shitty execution made everyone refuse to acknowledge it as a Sakura servant.

>Tfw Shirou still tried as hard as he could to protect Illya as one of the people he loves, and it takes Illya sacrificing herself for the sake of both Shirou and everyone else for him to fail,
>as Shirou is too far gone and broken from projection usage that he's powerless to stop her,
>yet, he's still screaming her name, even as she's disappearing, even as he's forgotten nearly everything else

Fuck guys I hope the movie does this scene justice. Maybe even have Shirou acknowledge her in the epilogue...

Attached: A_Beautiful_Treasure.png (1000x1250, 933K)

I'm not sure what's worse, Sakura in S or Medea the kid-burner in A

Well said user.

Attached: DK0iZ-wV4AEZzZt copy.jpg (1200x1000, 83K)

At least Rider is where she belongs

Sakura and Medea are the perfect housewives so they get their own special ranking in my heart, but good list.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 4.42.04 PM.png (315x380, 91K)

Personally, what irks me is how the nose is drawn. I'm not a big fan of how the nose looks in drawings like . I like the more minimalist nose style of the VN.

Attached: weirdnose.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

She has plenty of personality. In fact, she has one of the most complicated and multifaceted personalities in the entire VN.

She's a shy unconfident girl with immense amounts of self-hatred and bitterness due to her horrible situation, and yet she also has a fierce determination to endure it all, as well as being really kind-hearted and selfless. She's usually introverted and keeps to herself, but develops to become a lot more energetic and playful before the start of the story due to the influence of Taiga. That said, she's still very modest in comparison to the more generic action heroine personalities of Saber and Rin, and treasures daily life over risky goals. Unlike them, Sakura prefers to lie low and stay out of trouble, but for better or worse, Rin is the one person who brings out Sakura's inner competitiveness, as she simultaneously looks up to and loathes her big sister. Sakura has a bad habit of blaming herself for the faults of others and putting their happiness over her own, but simultaneously, if she's offered hope and happiness, she won't allow anyone to get in the way of it no matter what, as the two things she won't stand for are having the rug pulled out from under her and losing those she cares for. If she's somehow angered, Sakura's rage is cold and calculating, to the point of almost seeming gentle despite its ruthlessness. Even when not angry, Sakura sometimes displays gentle snark and teasing, similar to Tohsaka, but done in a more kind-hearted way.

And that's far from all there is to her.

She isnt a stereotypical one and bc you cant see why is ghe reason your taste is shit.

>Illya and Taiga that low
Terrible

Attached: cover.jpg (800x921, 277K)

>is capable
That's why she constantly needs to be saved by Shirou, Lancer and Archer and never takes out any villain in her own route, right?

Sorry friend, but that scene will be cut. Don't worry though, they're replacing it with a really cinematic portrayal of Sakura unbirthing Angra Mainyu back into her stretched out worm snatch, that's what we really want to see right? To those of you concerned this leaves blonde midget what's-her-name's story unfinished, please don't worry, they're adding an original scene where she tells Tiga she is going back to Germany.

That's a pretty long winded way of saying she's psychotic bitch pretending to be a boring doormat

>who is Medea

Seething rintard.

>he complains about Illya's scenes being cut
>he must be a rintard
Sasuga wormfags.

>implying you're actually an illyafag
this whole thread has been rintards and sakurafags arguing

Someone who Archer had to save her from.

go read the Vn hun

It's okay user, us and the saberfags are the easilly overlooked and quiet ones.

Let the rinfags and sakurafags debate eachother till the end of time.

Attached: Illya_Shirou_Saber.jpg (811x1200, 185K)

Attached: whatrinfagsbelieve.jpg (801x601, 62K)

Maybe read the vn

Why does Sudou purposefully fuck with the canon to make Sakura look better?
In the movies he makes it look like Sakura has been visiting Shirou for years but in the VN it was only a year and a half

Attached: 87543.png (1282x1024, 686K)

this but unironically

Attached: 1465008779863.png (800x600, 590K)

Because they desperately need to do this kind of thing.
Sakura is the worst heroine in the entire damned work and she was outright hated and that route was shat on for a reason.
Only recently have people started coming out of the wood work and claiming that it was good and people liked it.

And her route is not even adapted, how is best girl still able to do it ? How is saber so good that she constantly top every poll ?

>Rin gets in a few hits on Caster
>Caster gets up again, and Archer has to kill her and Kuzuki for Shirou and Rin to survive
You're the one who should read the VN.

I actually think Sakura is the equivalent of a magical drunk. And you know, drunks are considered guilty when they run over a group of people, even if they're out of their minds.

>wtf why doesn't a human magus have the same abilities as a servant or all the worlds evils
dumb wormfag

Attached: original.gif (640x360, 1.84M)

I'm a girl and I like rin better. Sakura's route is just a pity party and her character has not much going on other than rape and being a crazy yandere. Rin is also a tsundere, but at least she's smart and brave, and actually is able to do shit besides moping over worms (not that Sakura doesn't have good reasons to mop over, but it's just all that she does).

Asami Fujino is kinda like proto Sakura and she was way more interesting. That says a lot. You can do a character whose main trait is being a rape/abuse victim and not make them boring like Sakura.

The movie literally has timestamps saying "One and a half years ago". That time span isn't exactly something you can call "only", either. All Sudou did was make that clear to speedreaders like you. Sudou didn't change the plot, you were just too retarded to understand that the plot was always like that in the VN.
>that route was shat on for a reason.
As Nasu himself stated, because the plot wasn't a generic one like Fate and UBW, and the readers couldn't handle stories that weren't optimistic in tone. Basically, only shounenfags ever hated HF.
>Only recently
You mean about ten years ago?

based femanon

Attached: 1547266917959.jpg (700x700, 679K)

Hey Guys NewPoll is Come Out

Attached: aaa.png (1439x1080, 1.57M)

>stereotypical tsundere
answered your own question

???

Personally, I just think Rin is a more fun character than Sakura. While she is a tsundere, she is also a very entertaining troll and a legitimate badass. She's also probably the most sane and normal member of the main cast

>In the movies he makes it look like Sakura has been visiting Shirou for years but in the VN it was only a year and a half
Maybe you should rewatch HF1 i guess

user i'm pretty sure that is the Jan/Feb ranking tho

>new
I've seen that picture posted how many times now? That's definitely not new, a google search doesn't even hide it, lmao

He didn't change anything, you idiot. All he did was show what the VN didn't aka their first meeting and how Sakura became a part of his small family.

Attached: canoncouples.jpg (1635x1199, 351K)

Rin is a useless damsel in distress who doesn't accomplish a single thing in UBW other than... saving Shinji. Meanwhile, Sakura kills the Matous and Kotomine, saving herself in the process.

>Sakura is the equivalent of a magical drunk
Only those who are forced to drink then. I mean, Sakura has never asked for the worms, the grail fragments and other shit she got.

Dark Sakura? Sure.
Dark Sakura also happens to only kill Shinji, Kotomine, Zouken and True Assassin.

>Sakura kills the Matous
*Murders her own family in cold blood
FTFY

this I would take any female from fate over sakura because her whole reason to love her is just "OH woe is me I was raped and mentally abused for my whole life." that sucks and all but that isn't something that makes you attractive.

Attached: 1521530234226.jpg (1273x2081, 1.15M)

In self-defense, you mean. Shinji was beating her, and Zouken was literally seconds away from eating her brain.

>As Nasu himself stated, because the plot wasn't a generic one like Fate and UBW, and the readers couldn't handle stories that weren't optimistic in tone. Basically, only shounenfags ever hated HF.
Nasu and you both are full of shit. People praise the fuck out of Mind of Steel ending and it's also the grimmest of all.

>Shirou we're not tools of the government, or anyone else

>People praise the fuck out of Mind of Steel ending
user... it's not 2009 anymore. Nobody's cared about it since Zero came out.

>wormslut seduces poor Shinji
>boohoo I was raped Shirou please protect me #metoo
Reminder that Shirou and Shinji were great friends until wormslut ruins their friendship by crying about 'rape'
Justice for Shinji
Fuck wormslut.

She's the classic tragic heroine of Nasu. How new are you?

>As Nasu himself stated
user, he fucking created that retarded avalon ending to the fate route that fucking no one wanted and claimed that it was the true ending of the series.

The HF route is also a "good ending".

Fucking UBW is the most liked route, is the least generic, and has the best anime and it is the saddest most fucked up and adult story in the series and it's an accidental and very very real and good example of a subversion of the shounen hero trope.

Shirou is destined to have a sad ending as the eternal hero/janitor of the world.

HF is hated because it's shit and no one likes Sakura. Period. His boner for pure gross whores is apparent to everyone and it's bringing down what inadvertant good writing he's done in the series. The fuck makes this nigga think we want three hundred paragraphs on fucking cooking and shooting arrows goddamnit.

Ten years?
user, go to the wayback machine and older posts on any site that discusses. Actual sites with actual discussions not pr manipulation sites and pages that are created simply to create bullshit narratives.

>Mind of Steel
Literally only seething Rinfags who want to kill Sakura care about this 30-second narration blurb.

Go eat a dick Zero babby.
We're discussing the real work here.

>no one cares about Mind of Steel since Zero came out
>only Zero secondaries who like Kiritsugu like Mind of Steel
I've heard two completely opposite sides about this subject. In any case, I still personally like Mind of Steel ending.

>he fucking created that retarded avalon ending to the fate route that fucking no one wanted and claimed that it was the true ending of the series.
No he didn't, you stupid fuck. Avalon was the idea of Takeuchi. Last episode was suppose to be completely different and it was never called the true ending to the VN. There is no true ending since everything, including the bad ends, are canon.

They're talking about how HF and fate as a whole was received at the time, though. Not about now.

>HF is hated because it's shit and no one likes Sakura. Period.
Literally the most successful Fate work that Ufotable has adapted so far. When it was announced, nips were joyous because they have been waiting years for an adaptation since Fate had the anime while UBW had a film and anime. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

What was the point of the Avalon ending what did it add to fate thematically ?

>Liking Kiritsugu.
Do these people actually exist?

Wrong.
Kohaku and Fujino are both infinitely superior to her.
They enact revenge on those that wronged them but are happy to admit their wrongdoings and don't hide behind being a victim like Sakura while simultaneously trying to destroy the world in bratty tantrum

Attached: Kohaku.png (512x512, 96K)

Dial it back bro
Everything you said is a lie.

Nothing. Takeuchi just wanted Saber to have a happy ending. Last episode was suppose to be an entirely different scenario.

>Literally the most successful Fate work that Ufotable has adapted so far
They could of made an animated turd labeled 'Fate' and it would of been 'their most successful Fake work so far' thanks to FGO.

>user, he fucking created that retarded avalon ending to the fate route that fucking no one wanted and claimed that it was the true ending of the series.
No, Takeuchi made him write it. It's never stated that it's the true ending anywhere either, people in denial about HF being the true end just like to pretend it is.
>Fucking UBW is the most liked route
Ten years ago, sure.
>is the least generic (...) saddest most fucked up and adult story in the series
It's comparable to fucking Naruto and Bleach, right down to the asspulls and Shirou using talk no jutsu on Archer.
>has the best anime
That's why it sold far worse than both Zero and HF, right?
>HF is hated
Delusional. It was competing with UBW for the top spot since like 2010, and has been firmly at the top since at least 2015.
>pure
Yeah, that describes Sakura well. Rin is the gross whore.
>The fuck makes this nigga think we want three hundred paragraphs on fucking cooking and shooting arrows goddamnit.
Read a book.

>Everything you said is a lie.
Look up the sales.

>They could of made an animated turd labeled 'Fate' and it would of been 'their most successful Fake work so far' thanks to FGO.
Nope.

Thanks to Zero more like. Fans have been eating up anything Fate by Ufotable since then.

pastebin.com/Qc0CrqMt

Sale (and box office for movies) numbers for all the TYPE-MOON anime in case anyone wants to know.

Attached: IMG_4546.jpg (948x1300, 171K)

Go ahead and look at the sales numbers. The video of HF getting announced, for that matter.

Nope.

To make a better comparison, Asami fujino, since they were both the same character archetype (much like every character in KnK):

Like Sakura, Asami was a rape victim. As soon as Asami gets the means to take revenge on her abusers, she goes apeshit on them within a heartbeat and hunts them down one by one. As soon as Sakura gets the means to take action on her attackers, what does she do? Goes apeshit on random families to make the being growing inside of her stronger even though she has no idea what she's doing, have pissy fights with Rin and Illya, and stays home to have sex with Shirou, I guess. It takes her until the very last arc to kill the responsible for her suffering (not including Shinji because that was accidental).

Asami has Mikiya as a love interest. Mikiya finds out about what Fujino has been doing and is properly horrified, but still thinks is wrong she should die for that, while saying she should shoulder those sins for the rest of her life. Shirou completely coddles and shields Sakura for any criticism on anything she's doing bordering on straight up denial, and even when he accepts she has done some pretty fucked up shit, he still intends do sweep everything under the rug and pretend nothing happened. At least Fujino lost her sight and tried to repent by helping suicidal girls, Sakura's comeuppance was "live a happy life and have a lot of sex with shirou". From a narrative perspective she got away with killing 60 innocent people, while Fujino killed a single truck driver and got her ass kicked by Shiki for it.

Mikiya's attitude was "you're doing something very fucked up but I guess it's up to you to decide how to enact justice, shoulder your sins for the rest of your life and face the consequences of your actions" while shirou was more like "oh poor girl, I love her and I know she did some bad things, but she's gone through a lot and she deserves a break!"

user see Last Encore plz

Attached: IMG_4356.jpg (3510x2485, 1.55M)

Kohaku went beyond revenge after killing Makihisa and outright kept her other rapist SHIKI around so he could kill Akiha who saved Kohaku and Shiki who had nothing to do with her at all. Fujino was literally throwing a tantrum over a tummyache.

Meanwhile, Sakura only killed villains and tried to sacrifice herself to save the world, despite being corrupted by literally all evils of the world.

>dindu nuffin
God why are wormfags so delusional?

Reminder that GOfags always win

If you want to play that game then Sakura eats and rapes her sister and kills her lover when they were just trying to save her

Watching Fujino I got that the moral of the story was that you might have the right to enact revenge on the people that made you suffer, but it's up to you to sacrifice your integrity and humanity to do so. While reading Heaven's Feel felt like a pity party in which Sakura does bad things, those bad things are forgiven and justified way too easily, and she has to face next to no consequences for her actions. No growth here, no moral here, just the message that if your love interest is a retarded white knight, all of your wrongdoings will be forgiven and forgotten.

In a bad end.

>Movie Fate/stay night Heaven’s Feel I. presage flower (May 2018) ufotable Source: visual novel
>Box Office $19,027,568
>BD 74,091 (Limited + Normal)
>DVD 3,478
>(Over 100k of combined BD and DVD by January 2019)
And to think the film that covered the weakest part of the route did this well. Lost Butterfly was an even bigger hit, can't wait to see those numbers.

Attached: 1554493883342.jpg (1280x892, 156K)

>i-it sold more so it's better
actual yikes.
You going to start posting COD sales next?

You know I did like HF as well, shame the movies cut most of what I was looking forward to from the route though.

Also -
>It's never stated that it's the true ending anywhere either, people in denial about HF being the true end just like to pretend it is.
The argument of either being anymore "true" than the other is retarded considering Fate works off of Type-Moon's multiverse theory where all ending in fate that are conclusive each have their own branches in the timeline. It's why they're considered *routes*.

Last Episode isn't even the end of Fate as a whole, but the Fate *route*. So I'm not sure why them coexisting is considered a bad thing.

Is Sakura and her route really just that special?

Attached: c30.png (800x600, 746K)

>As soon as Sakura gets the means to take action on her attackers, what does she do?
Kill Shinji, "kidnap" the willing Ilya to make Zouken let his guard down until the opportunity to kill him arrived, kill Kotomine who wanted her to give birth to Angra Mainyu, then kill Zouken and True Assassin. She got the means to take action on day 14 when she killed Shinji, no earlier than that. Also, Shirou and Rin were the ones who refused to let her take action and forced her to stay at home, even though she wanted to help them.
>she got away with killing 60 innocent people
That was Angra Mainyu, not Sakura, retard. Sakura only ever kills four villains. If anything, the narrative went full retard by pretending she needed to atone for anything after it was revealed she was just possessed.

>>i-it sold more so it's better
No, but those that think HF is hated or the least popular route are literally on crack.

No. No he didn't.
He wrote it of his own and wanted it to be the true ending of the one true route.
Ask yourself something and I want you to seriously think about it.
When people talk about Fate do they bring up seibah or do they bring up mind of steel shiro.
You know the hated shounen character that nasu has been shtting on since forever.
Ask yourself something else. If HF is the true ending, then why has Nasu been just RUINING the already weak seibah character with his indefensibly bad and just offputting camelot bullshit?

And where has it been competing for the top spot?
I'm curious. Can you show me some numbers?

Marketing, Ufotables writers unfucking as much of that pisspoor nonsense as possible and the juggernaut named FGO sold that series. Not the VN or Sakura herself. Also popularity polls are fake and everyone knows it.

The series is selling not because of sakura or the route in the vn. But INSPITE of them.

All endings are canon user.
Remember?

Wish they did a UBW movie instead of wasting this PR money and talent on the most hated route and most hated heroine.

It's the Taiga Dojo stating it, HF having its own ending song and an epilogue that ties into the Rin prologue, as well as Zelretch observing it that makes the idea of HF True being the canon end so compelling.

>He wrote it of his own and wanted it to be the true ending of the one true route.
Takeuchi is responsible for LE. There is no true ending.

>Not the VN or Sakura herself.
Imagine being this delusional. Your entire fucking post is headcanon, that's how far off you are in every statement.

Attached: 1482955566444.png (400x400, 185K)

Rin was trying to kill her, and Shirou seemed to be doing the same since he never told her about Rule Breaker.

Best post of the thread. Saved.

Why do people still bother arguing with wormfags is beyond me
Just let them rot in their pit of delusion

Attached: 8657.png (800x600, 502K)

>The series is selling not because of sakura or the route in the vn. But INSPITE of them.
That's why the movies are doing so well despite adding extra Sakura content and cutting the classic "i-in spite of Sakura!" excuses like Ilya and Kotomine, right?

>The series is selling not because of sakura or the route in the vn. But INSPITE of them.
I can taste your denial.

>akeuchi is responsible for LE. There is no true ending.
Uh huh. Sounds like passing the responsibility baton to me.

>Imagine being this delusional. Your entire fucking post is headcanon, that's how far off you are in every statement.
K.
If HF was as beloved and marketable and sure money as you say.
Then where were the HF movies and tv-anime before now?
They are making this trashcan bullshit because they ran out of routes to exploit and Nasu's bullshit and seibah overexposure has made the Fate route completely untenable as a movie.

They could have taken all of the routes and made a "true" route and had Nasu and someone talented get together and tie all of the strings together and made a three part OVA even tied in some FGO stuff just to be on the safe side.

That would have been better then scrapping the bottom of the barrel in terms of routes. It's not even a proper route. It's just the stuff that nasu had left over being smushed together into a third route.

>go to movie
>promised HF
>get Ode to Wormslut
>well that sucked
You still gave them the money though.

>FGO makes millions of dollars daily
>despite that, Sakura pseudo-Servants flop in FGO
>but Sakurafags are responsible for making it sell, not Ufotablefags or FGOfags

>Uh huh. Sounds like passing the responsibility baton to me.
Takeuchi is the one who's the biggest Saberfag in existence, not Nasu. They literally confirmed that Takeuchi responsible for the creation of Saber's happy end while Nasu was fine with her original bittersweet ending.

>Sakura pseudo-Servants flop in FGO
Only Parvati flopped and that was due to how underwhelming she was which caused a shit ton of backlash. Nips were really happy that Parvati looked better during the Kama event.

>be Sakura
>flop horribly on release
>Nasu swears to make you popular
>makes your main competitor disappear for half the fandisc so you get more screentime
>makes an entire PSP game based around making your character look deeper than it is
>get you R16 full budget movies instead of a TV adaption
>writes a faux-Order in the most popular Fate work ever
>then makes you the star of a real Order
>appearances or mentions in almost every single Fate work out there, from Apoc with comedy to Prilya with both normalcy and cuteness
>even after all this
>you are still the most hated Typemoon heroine
Isn't it sad wormchin?

Attached: 1024432.jpg (800x600, 290K)

>It's the Taiga Dojo stating it,
You mean it being "the grand finale"? It's the last route of the game, I would sure hope it's a "grand finale" considering the story progresses from Fate to UBW to HF.

>HF having its own ending song and an epilogue that ties into the Rin prologue,
Yes, it's the end of the game. It gets special treatment because it's wrapping up the game as a whole. Would you also be claiming Illya's route to be the true ending since her's would've originally capped off the games?

>as well as Zelretch observing it that makes the idea of HF True being the canon end so compelling.
That was before Nasu established the concept of the world tree. With it all of Fate/Stay Nights endings have been safely established as separate True branches in the timeline.

Attached: 070_828.jpg (1194x1698, 1.93M)

Imagine unironically being a Rinfag in 2019

>despite that, Sakura pseudo-Servants flop in FGO
Parvati, sure.
Kama, lol no.

Attached: IMG_4902.jpg (926x330, 35K)

>If HF was as beloved and marketable and sure money as you say.
>Then where were the HF movies and tv-anime before now?
Are you on the spectrum? Have you not been reading the thread? HF was the least popular route due to how different it was to Fate and UBW. Which was stated by Nasu himself. Over the years, it started to get more popular though which is another thing Nasu confirmed. By the way, Miura who directed UBW, actually wanted to work on HF originally.

>Over the years as the franchise got infested with secondaries and normalfags the grim dark edge route got more popular
oo wow grats

Kama was released during the end of March and beginning of April, that's where the biggest drop is.

Rin and UBW are the most popular with secondaries though. Secondaries wouldn't even know much about HF or Sakura. Only those that played the VN would since it's the only route where she's important.

huh?
You don't need to read the VN to know what HF is.
There were zerofags talking about how HF will be the 'true sequel to Fate Zero' back in 2011

Because most people are UBW secondaries. Don't worry, after all the HF films are out you'll have plenty of sakurafags too.

Attached: Seiba_ambivalent.png (445x408, 371K)

>You don't need to read the VN to know what HF is.
I never argued otherwise. I said that they wouldn't know much as HF. Only those that played the VN would.

user could you look at the chart again ? Her gacha is from 03/27 - 4/10

Shinji doesn't count because it was purely accidental and she had no idea what was going on. She did try to kill Kirei, but didn't succeed (also, Kirei had little to do with her problems, she was just buttmad Best Boy rubbed the truth in her face ), and IIRC it was said she could have killed Zouken as soon as angry jew took over because her body could regenerate from the damage, as seen in the scene when she rips the worm from her heart with her own fingers. Killing assassin also took her until the very last arc and it also had little to do with her abuse and more with the HGW and angry jew.

To be more specific, Zouken and Shinji were the only people directly responsible for her suffering, she killed one by accident and self-defense, and the other in the very last minute when she already had killed a bunch of other people that had nothing or very little to do with her problems. That's spending 3/4 of the route throwing hissy fits at random people because her sister is a more charming and charismatic person than she is.

please don't use my wife for your falseflagging wormy

Attached: Saber.(Fate.stay.night).full.1024352.jpg (800x600, 214K)

>. That's spending 3/4 of the route throwing hissy fits at random people
Like who?

Not that user but i think it's also because of the "true ending of FSN" part too.
Btw not really relevant but so far only Fate/Zero and FGO timelines are confirmed to be in the Primary Branch.

Attached: IMG_4903.jpg (800x1198, 306K)

The rin prologue ties into the epilogue of every route, HF is not special for it.

>Then where were the HF movies and tv-anime before now?
DEEN made a Fate anime in 2006, then didn't want to adapt even UBW until 2010. A year later, Ufotable made Zero. Just a year after Zero finished, an Ufotable F/SN anime project was announced, which turned out to be both UBW and HF. There was never any major span of time where UBW was out and HF was entirely ignored, the license just needed to switch hands after DEEN fucked up UBW and Ufotable succeeded at Zero.

That's why Lost Butterfly did even better than Presage Flower despite covering the part that used to be criticized the most for Sakura, right?

A bit trivia but at first DEENime was supposed to be Stray Servant (who is now Mashu) route

>Sakura thinks about killing Rin
>shadow tries to kill Rin
>Sakura thinks about breaking Shirou's legs
>Shadow tries to break his legs
And yet wormfags still try and argue they're seperate beings, delusional.

Sudou captured Sakura perfectly in Lost Butterfly.

Attached: 1557772597260.png (1158x426, 260K)

That actually supports the argument that it's not FGOfags making HF sell, you know. If FGOfags were the ones who made it sell, they'd do better in FGO, but it instead appears HF's success is largely independent of FGO.

A German loli, her estranged sister who she barely knows or talks to, and a sexy priest who's got no time for her bullshit.

>That's why the movies are doing so well despite adding extra Sakura content and cutting the classic "i-in spite of Sakura!" excuses like Ilya and Kotomine, right?
You know the movies are doing well because it's Fate by Ufotable and it's a route of Fate many have wanted to see, but in the end these movies are probably going to get a faaaair bit of backlash in hindsight due to those reasons you just listed. Especially if they continue to fuck up even more in Spring Song by only prioritizing "muh Sakura" over other important characters like Illya and Kotomine.

Attached: Illya_Kotomine.jpg (695x828, 704K)

>probably going to get a faaaair bit of backlash in hindsight due to those reasons you just listed. Especially if they continue to fuck up even more in Spring Song by only prioritizing "muh Sakura" over other important characters like Illya and Kotomine.
Neither film has gotten massive backlash. It's literally just rave after rave after rave.

The most unintentionally hilarious scene in HF is when Rin and Shirou are just chilling and talking like bros and Sakura starts sperging out like a total retard.

But CCC is literally about separating Sakura's complicated personality into several shallow and easy to understand characters. Also, she's gotten #1 in several polls, you know.

That's why I said "in hindsight." Nips are patient, I think, and this is a trilogy with only 2 out of 3 parts out. Depending on how Spring Song handles the rest of the route, it's going to make or break opinion as a whole. But so far, I already think these are going to be seen as flaws in hindsight, especially once nips play the re-release of Fate/Stay Night and realize just how much was cut.

Isn't that what happens 90% of the route?

> reeee why is Rin so popular and smart and pretty senpai why not meeee

>Sakura's complicated personality
lmao

>t. Depending on how Spring Song handles the rest of the route, it's going to make or break opinion as a whole. But so far, I already think these are going to be seen as flaws in hindsight, especially once nips play the re-release of Fate/Stay Night and realize just how much was cut.
Spring Song is just going to make it their most successful and best-selling Fate adaptation. Many nips on a different sites are dying to see True end animated.

>source: my ass
Is this like when wormfags 'translated' Nasu interviews?

>She did try to kill Kirei, but didn't succeed
It was the wound she inflicted that he eventually succumbed to.
>Kirei had little to do with her problems
You mean other than wanting Angra Mainyu to be born, which would kill her?
>she could have killed Zouken as soon as angry jew took over because her body could regenerate from the damage
He could take over her brain if he was on his guard. Kidnapping Ilya, and then later playing braindead when Shirou ruined that idea, were necessary to make him think she wouldn't fight back.
>it also had little to do with her abuse and more with the HGW and angry jew.
It was because he tried to kill Shirou. Good on her.
>when she already had killed a bunch of other people that had nothing or very little to do with her problems
She only killed four villains, though.

So Takeuchi was the one who wrote Camelot?
Or the one who wrote Avalon?

HF isn't dark. It's just shit it also has a supah dupah happy ending.
Same for Fate
UBW? Has the absolute most fucked story and ending of all three routes.
Yet, it's the most popular and most marketable to the entire fanbase.
HF couldn't sell a goddamned thing to a goddamned person and no one NO ONE liked Sakura.
Only now when the movie was in the works did this big upswell of SAKURA AM GOOD and HF AM DEEP AND GOOD bullshit start to manifest.
It's contrived PR nonsense.
If it couldn't sell a goddamned thing back then and they didn't take a single fucking thign from the HF route to add to those older fate movies and shows then it's a shit route.

These are facts.

So they did Zero rather then the so called deep and dark and intelligent and easy money HF route?
user, it's time to let it go.
HF was not liked by the fanbase.
The "secondaries" don't even know who or what sakura or HF is and the people who actually read it when FS/N was brand new LOATHED HER ASS.
No I'm not kidding. Back when Fate was huge on Yea Forums, no one liked her and fewer thought of her as a relevant being.

The movies have been out for a while. You STILL don't have Sakura fags now.

Good for them! I'm sure it's going to be enjoyed, hence why again, I'm talking about how these movies are going to be viewed as a whole *in the future*. They're going to be praised, sure, but people will also start pointing at flaws. And some flaws, are pretty glaring in hindsight.

Just watch it.

>Shadow tries to break his legs
Wrong, retard. Shirou's arm gets caught in a huge explosion. You know how those work, right? You can't exactly deliberately aim an explosion at someone's limb.

Twitter. It's literally the site to go to keep up with nip news. When Lost Butterfly was airing, many were excited for the final film and couldn't/can't wait for Spring Song cause True end. Of course that only applies to those that played the VN. I remember reading reviews of those that were new to the franchise and only familiar with the anime and they were raving about the film.

Why would you lie in the internet? To trick newfags who will take anything as fact?

You mean when Rin says she wants to kill Sakura for calling her nee-san, confesses to Shirou and asks him to support her in killing Sakura?

You can spout interviews, sales and polls all you want but it doesn't change the fact your waifu is used goods.

>lmao
Rinfags, everyone.

those people with shit taste are intentionally tricking newfags with disinformation
Rinfag genocide soon

>They're going to be praised, sure, but people will also start pointing at flaws.
Of course. UBW suffers the same thing despite all the praise it got. These adaptations were never going to be the actual VN to a t.

Kek.

So far each of the movies have had one fight scene that was greatly expanded to be a flashy, over-the-top animation showcase. Which fight should Ufotable expand in Spring Song?

Watch the movie hun
They're literally just having a nice conversation and Sakura goes full retard.
seething

Yeah. Realta Nua sure does, though.

>Which fight should Ufotable expand in Spring Song?
It's gonna be the final one.

Go act like a faggot in your containment board
>COPE, SEETHING, LMAO XD
Yeah, slice your wrists

>hun
Go back.

thats a yikes.

user really got to you, huh?

The best part of these threads is watching wormfags ACTUALLY get mad over a bit of shitposting

Attached: oh nononono.png (530x579, 334K)

>She comes off as a stereotypical tsundere.
That's why I prefer her.

>the movie
Secondary detected. Read the VN.

Attached: 1575819694884.jpg (800x601, 162K)

Entirely different scene sweaty

Rin doesn't narrate the Fate and UBW epilogues.

>UBW? Has the absolute most fucked story and ending of all three routes.
>Yet, it's the most popular and most marketable to the entire fanbase.
Rintards everyone. Most marketable route would be the route of Saber because her popularity really is just that massive. After the trilogy is over with, they'll probably announce Fate cause of the $$$$ it would bring in.

>Would you also be claiming Illya's route to be the true ending since her's would've originally capped off the games?
[citation needed]
Ilya's route coming before Sakura's makes more sense.

Rin was the one throwing hissyfits at Sakura, though, and Ilya was literally her soulmate after Ilya spat one insult at the Matous in general during their first meeting.

please stop responding to the Yea Forums crossboarder, he'll get banned for meme catchphrases anyway

>Saber because her popularity really is just that massive.
Saber nor the saber clones can't sell shit anymore user. Also Nasu's fuckery has pretty much ended the ability of that character to be used as anything more then a 1dimensional face at best of the FGO cardgame.
Even then, she's the least liked saber face

>So they did Zero rather then the so called deep and dark and intelligent and easy money HF route?
Yes, because DEEN had the license for F/SN at first. Not exactly rocket science.
>HF was not liked by the fanbase.
Yeah, like ten years ago, because newfags who hadn't read Tsukihime were butthurt that it wasn't Naruto with sex like UBW was.
>You STILL don't have Sakura fags now.
They've been ruling Yea Forums for a few years now. Better go back to your containment general on /vg/ if you can't handle that fact.

Not in the VN, secondary.

Stop responding to fgo crossboarders

Her lewdness is a great nightmare

>Saber nor the saber clones can't sell shit anymore user. Also Nasu's fuckery has pretty much ended the ability of that character to be used as anything more then a 1dimensional face at best of the FGO cardgame.
>Even then, she's the least liked saber face
Rintards are THIS delusional.

Entirely correct? Yes.

Do Rinkeks even exist anymore?
Her 'fans' were just secondaries who moved onto the next FOTM waifu once UBW ended.
Primaries are almost entirely Saber or Sakura fans, since the VN goes into explicit detail about how much of a slut Rin is.

Attached: audqvekwakh21.jpg (850x1200, 155K)

Her anus is defenseless

I've always felt Nasu reduced her screentime in the previous routes all for the sake of the twist in day 9 of HF, and that hurt her. It was also not really worth it.

The order of their character rough drafts in Side/Material implies it. Personally it makes more sense to me that the route which tackles and rescues Kiritsugu's daughter would be the final route.

Attached: Heroines_rough.jpg (1295x1604, 1.35M)

>Yes, because DEEN had the license for F/SN at first. Not exactly rocket science.
user...
If HF was so good and such easy money, then why not do HF rather then take the risk with Zero?
Explain.

>Yeah, like ten years ago, because newfags who hadn't read Tsukihime were butthurt that it wasn't Naruto with sex like UBW was.
Still isn't user.
The movie is as much HF as it is Fate route. Ufotable with hog wild with making that retarded bullshit palatable and marketing and tying it to FGo in a way to siphon off some popularity.
And it's working so far.
Wish they were allowed to do the same with the superior UBW route.
But well...

>>You STILL don't have Sakura fags now.
>They've been ruling Yea Forums for a few years now. Better go back to your containment general on /vg/ if you can't handle that fact.
Where?
Where have they been ruling Yea Forums.
I don't understand.
Are you new here?

my nigga

Attached: perfect wife combo.jpg (1189x1785, 499K)

nasu perfectly portrays the hypocrisy of purityfags in Fate
Rin may have a hymen but she's the very definition of a impure slut, she literally wants to fuck the entire male cast
Meanwhile Sakura may have been raped but she's pure and loyal to Shirou in every way possible.
You can't honestly say that Rin is the purer of the two.

Attached: 43436.png (1282x1024, 978K)

Aoko is just a way better version of Rin

I'm a girl and you have shit taste my friend.

It's funny how Takeuchi literally stated that an appeal of Rin is that she would work just as well with EMIYA and even Lancer, not just Shirou.

And what does Takeuchi know besides tracing the same face over and over for the last 10 years?

The dude gave saber a fucking dick so she could fuck her sister and get her pregnant(...they retconned that into taking sperm and growing it in a babby vat didnt' they....anyway)because he didn't want to spoil sabers virtue/virginity.

Dude has some fucking problems.

>Where have they been ruling Yea Forums.
They mean Sakura's defense force, which is dedicating to coming to the aid of Sakura by responding to any and all posts directing hate at her character by responding to mostly troll posts.

Though now they seem to have upped their ante to full on trolling themselves by forcing some meme about Rin shitting herself.

>If HF was so good and such easy money, then why not do HF rather then take the risk with Zero?
Because, you know, Ufotable didn't have the license for F/SN? They were able to adapt Zero because it was a spinoff, and their competence at it convinced Type Moon to take away the license from DEEN and let Ufotable try adapting F/SN.
>The movie is as much HF as it is Fate route.
Did you stop watching 30 minutes into Presage Flower or something?
>Where have they been ruling Yea Forums.
Sakura haters get destroyed whenever they try to shitpost, and Rin is the laughingstock of the board nowadays. Looks like you're the one who's new if you don't know that much.

shittaste and people who enjoys semen.

>force memes about Sakura
>wtf why are people forcing memes about Rin

Attached: 1525895437475.jpg (920x860, 188K)

you have a problem.

Attached: 1559913540335.png (781x4037, 1.25M)

They're scat fetishists.

Attached: rin_pants_shitter.png (1280x2880, 3.5M)

It contracts every time I move, looking like a second reproductive opening

>The dude gave saber a fucking dick so she could fuck her sister and get her pregnant
You... do know that's mostly Nasu needing to find some way to tackle the entire subject of Mordred, a part of actual Arthurian lore, after he turned Arthur into a girl, who can't inseminate Morgan without magical interference, leading to Mordred's very conception, and in turn the fall of Arthur in the future, right?

>at least three different people in that pic alone
>REEEEEE SAMEFAG
How desperate. Much like Rin.

>I'm going to stoop to their level, haha
Yeah, that shows em.

they're only found guilty because they chose to be a drunk, sakura never chose to be a wormslut.

I'm sure the meme Kotomine image has been posted way more times.

Tohsaka’s anus

>Why do most people prefer Rin?
Because she is better.

There is a such thing as magical clones.
Magical clones that don't need semen from penises to be made correct?
There's also this thing between seibah and lancelot. Could have had mordred go to lancelot while disgused as arturia and gotten preggers.

Lot of things he could have done that didn't involve making seibah an unmarktable canon dick girl with a bastard child she sired upon her sister user.

I mean..shit
He could have just completely ignored that thing and mordred.

I stand by my post.
Nasu got some fucking problems.

It helps that we also destroy them with facts all the time in addition to the memes. Nothing wrong with attacking from both fronts.

The dirtiest part of her is right in front of me

Attached: 1549270957940.jpg (800x1800, 201K)

It really pissed me off how Rin did everything she could to dismiss Sakura every time she could. Even reading their fight she just keeps calling her retarded. Sakura goes too far in the bad end, but holy shit, what did Rin expect?

Sakura deserved it.

I mean, I'd argue your level of devotion and obsessiveness is just "a bit" cringy, and the memes (which you admit your group is responsible for) literally shit up Yea Forums with even more cringe, not to mention while you may have a way of words and providing some proof for some of your arguments, you come across incredibly pretentious and defensive in your presentation.
Which does paint your case, and honestly makes you come across as obnoxious and self-righteous when it's only your cause you seem to fight for. Which, I'll admit, reflects a little poorly on what you're fighting for.
And admitting you have stooped to their level? Certainly not helping your case.

But sure whatever makes you feel better.

Attached: ミニin3.png (800x600, 525K)

So how are the HF movies anyway? Do they really cut out some of Illya's scenes?

>which you admit your group is responsible for
Not really, we just make use of them. A lot of that stuff originally comes from genuine Rinfags.

It's called "mental stability", user. To a lot of people, it's actually very appealing.

Plus, it once again shows that Rin would have been a good main protagonist for FSN.

Nasu's also mentally stunted and stuck with a teenager like writing style, despite going to college
Fate's a mess, it needs new ownership to make it a serious franchise with no gacha shit and twenty copy pastes of the same character
prisma can stay though

I love Rin with all my heart.
I just wanted to say that, lads.

Attached: 13DCD204F1A74FC48E104ED58A4B0C02.png (785x1200, 1.17M)

I like them, they tell Sakura's story very well, though I'm not a fan of how Sudo downplays Kirei and Illya's involvement. As for cutting her scenes... A fair bit.

The first movie is rewritten so Illya doesn't meet Shirou in the day until after Saber's taken by the shadow, cutting 3-4 scenes with her.
Her first scene meeting him in the day is in HF 2, and is anime original (and cute. They included a reference to Hollow Ataraxia by animating her jumping sprite for a tackle she gives Shirou), but it's the only one we get between her first appearance in the day, and her night scene when she helps Shirou come to his decision to protect his loved ones.

Afterwards we get the Einzbern Castle scene which actually expands a little on the VN by showing a conversation between her and Zouken where she speaks as Justeaze, followed by the fight between Herc and Saber Alter, where Shirou saves her from an Excaliblast.

Following forest scene to Shirou protecting her from the Shadow explosion is my favorite scene in the movie, it's fantastically done and I won't spoil it.

Church scene with Kirei, Illya, and Rin is cut, along with her and Rin's banter with Shirou on the way back. Instead it cuts from Archer cutting off his arm to Shirou with his arm covered standing in the doorway of his house telling Sakura he's back. Illya's alongside him, and she gives Sakura an expressionless face.

After Shirou takes her in Illya is mostly in the background in scenes, mostly dialogue less. There's some good expressions work especially following the morning after Shirou and Sakura have sex that I appreciate though.

Nearly all of her scenes in the house were cut. There's one scene where Illya leaves the dining room with Rin to go over the blueprints for the Jeweled Dagger, and later we get glimpses of one of the scenes where Illya, Shirou and Rin are attempting to understand Archer's arm, this is done as a montage, and completely dialogue-less. It's all very quick.

cont

Attached: Smile.png (1665x915, 2.22M)

Rin is an idiot for trying to keep up her cold magus front.

Sakura had no problem fucking Shinji even after getting with Shirou.

Everything in between is cut. The next scene is following Sakura's encounter with Gilgamesh where Illya comes into her room after listening to Rin and Shirou talk, and tells Sakura she's going to die. Taiga comes in afterwards and she hides, and there's an original scene where she overhears Taiga telling Sakura that Kiritsugu had someone he was always going on trips to visit.

Her next scene is done as part of another montage with other scenes, and is the one most have ire with. It's Die Lorelei. It's a quick scene of her and Shirou walking down the street, with Illya singing while the movie's soundtrack plays. I will say there's some great character expression in Illya in this scene, but it's way too short and doesn't even get to be it's own scene. The conversation between her and Shirou during this scene is also cut as a result. This is her last scene in the movie.

Overall I was really disappointed by how much of her was cut, and just how many of her scenes weren't prioritized, Die Lorelei especially. Really hoping Spring Song revisits this scene desu.

Attached: i-img500x708-1558662434iaxwkb1852769.jpg (708x500, 96K)

>kills him for trying
Okay.

To be fair, even Realta Nua dummied out her singing Die Lorelei because her German was so laughably bad.

Did you seriously think you were going to get the entire fucking VN packed into a 6 hr trilogy? If it makes you feel better, the BD seems to include extra footage so maybe you'll get another Illya scene. Sudou stated that he wanted the trilogy to feel like the story of Shirou and Sakura.

*kills him for threatening to tell shirou about it. Read the VN, secondary wormfag.

She kills him to protect her virginity in Realta Nua. Stay mad, Rinfag.

Sakura is desensitized by the rape, same with the abuse of Zouken. She just wants him to get it over with it, but then he brings Shirou into the picture and it makes her snap. She didn't enjoy it nor did she ever want it hence why it's called rape by the VN itself.

Doesn't even matter cause the rape and sex scenes were removed in realta nua, as they should be, they're cringe otaku bait that worked in 2004 that serve no purpose now

Sudou went with the original version of the VN and the original VN is getting a re-release for it's fifth anniversary like it always do. Original version will never be forgotten nor replaced.

fifteenth anniversary like it always does*

OK, secondaries. Reminder, the original VN is getting re-released, not RN.

>go to nip amazon to see what poster is included with their lost butterfly BD
>already has reviews by nips that watched it in theaters
>all praise
>one even calls it the masterpiece of fate anime
Very nice.

Attached: 5380916125c3bfb6744c4f.png (2000x1352, 3.58M)

Like 90% of them were cut.

I expected more than the story of Shirou and Sakura since Illya is also incredibly important to the story, and Sudo even recognizes this. It's also the only route which explores her character fully, so far be it for me to expect the adaptation would stay faithful in that regard, especially with adapting Die Lorelei, since it's a scene which gave Shirou further motivation for how he acts when it comes to her in the third act of this route, and his utter *desperation* for saving her, because she literally tells him he can't in this scene.

I'd like for there to be a cut scene of her in the BD, maybe the church scene, or Die Lorelei's full scene, but Sudou's treatment of her so far doesn't fill me with hope.

Attached: c_cs03.png (800x900, 989K)

>I expected more than the story of Shirou and Sakura
Sudou states this in the very first booklet that came with Presage Flower.

He also stated Illya was incredibly important to the story of Heaven's Feel. Shouldn't that importance also be given due focus?

Realta Nua doesn't need a special release cause it's available everywhere for a cheap price. Nips were going crazy when the TM twitter announced that the original was getting a re-release with none of the original content altered with.

Also, way to ignore everything I said just to prove a point by singling out one part of my post as if everything else doesn't matter. Fuck off.

Like 90% of them were also boring infodumps.
Next movie has the important Ilya scenes and at least she got original closure about the whole Kiritsugu thing.

Just because he stated that he's going to make this his fanfic version of HF doesn't mean he's right to do so.

Illya didn't need many scenes to be honest. HF is known as the Sakura route in Japan and she's seen as the sole heroine.

RN isn't getting a re-release because it's not canon and no one cares for it.

I feel like he made a more contained version of the route if anything.

Who cares? Nasu hates americans anyway, stop giving him love when he hates you

Well, that's disappointing. Is it still worth watching if Sakura is not my favorite girl?

HF suffered from adding cut Ilya's route stuff into it, a lot.

Unironically, read the VN.

>HF is known as the Sakura route in Japan and she's seen as the sole heroine.
Alright, so when's Illya's route?
>Fuck right off if you answer "It's Prisma Illya!"

What are you even doing in this thread if you aren't familiar with the last route?

>so when's Illya's route?
Literally never. Nasu and Takeuchi said that she works best as a sister to Saber/Rin/Sakura being the wives of Shirou.

I think blaming Sudou is unfair, HF should've been given more runtime. I liked the Illya scene where she listens on Kiritsugu's situation. I see it as an unfortunate compromise that had to be taken due to Sakura and Shirou needing more focus, because despite everything that's been cut, even Sakura wasn't done as well as she could've been done.

>at least she got original closure about the whole Kiritsugu thing.
That was a such a nice addition.

Attached: Dyi1oDGUwAALIEE.jpg (800x1131, 214K)

I've read it before, I asked if the movie is worth watching.

I think they're worth it even if Sakura isn't your favorite heroine.

Kirei wasn't all that involced until day 15 though, why do people pretend this is the case?

>why do people pretend this is the case?
Cause they just want more to bitch about.

Like 10 years ago. You know people change their minds, right?

He wasn't all that involved, but he did have more than this. Especially when a kind of big scene where Shirou wakes up with *Archer's arm* involved him highly, and was cut.

Also, him telling Shirou about Kiritsugu's involvement with the Einzberns even earlier on?

These were kind of important scenes. It's a lot more than just people wanting more to bitch about.

>Like 10 years ago. You know people change their minds, right?
Clearly they haven't since she still doesn't have her own route. Hell, they could have done their original idea of Saber/Rin covering one part of the VN while Sakura/Rin covered the other when it came to Realta Nua and given her the separate route in that release yet didn't.

Sakura/Illya*

>she betrays angra in the end
ungrateful slut

Because a stereotypical tsundere is still better then whatever garbage Wormslut is.

>little loli gets raped by worms/her fucking Grandpa
>because of that anons call her a slut and whore
das just evil

Attached: 1449454649021.gif (500x281, 499K)

>most successful
I would say Zero was the most successful, myself. It's what really caused everything else to explode in popularity.

Yes hebdid have more than this, but he basically has like 5 relevant scenes before day 15. The scene when Shirou wakes up is basically irrelevant to him as a character, he explains the shroud mechanics more or less and Shirou leaves.
>Also, him telling Shirou about Kiritsugu's involvement with the Einzberns even earlier on?
You might want to rewatch presage flower then, it joined Saber's and Kirei's talk with Shirou really well. Kirei infodumping is not important, why do you care if you get Kirei's infodump scenes? All of his relatively notorious scenes are in presage flower, and they adapted 2/3 of them, just leaving out the antihero stuff. His 2 remaining scenes would be in day 9 and in another infodump about angra and the shadow, which they just gave to Zouken, and he got the day 9 scene.

I did admittedly miss the structural defect joke, but it's ridiculous to claim Kirei has been affected by the cuts, Kirei infodumping stuff is not important, others can infodump for him. His characterisation will barely be affected.

>It's what really caused everything else to explode in popularity.
Not really. What bought Fate to the heights it's currently at, generating over a billion in sales, is F/GO.

That's a fair point as well.

Nothing can be worse than a bisexual.

Attached: rin rules.jpg (820x662, 95K)

Have a little fun, Rin.

Attached: 1506987142428.png (800x600, 307K)

>Clearly they haven't since she still doesn't have her own route.
Nasu hasn't even touched FSN in years aside from digging out old Fate/Stay Night ideas Miura asked for during UBW, he's more focused on the Extra-verse and FGO. That's not really an indication of how he feels on Illya nowadays. We know he wants to revisit Fate and rewrite it though, so who knows? Maybe revisiting the characters will spark something.

Fate/Stay Night is clearly their bread and butter though because it makes them the most money along with Zero. They're going to continue adapting the story, and eventually they're going to run out of routes to adapt. And, oh, what's that still being asked for to this day?

>others can infodump for him
I guess? But that kind of makes him seem unimportant if anyone else can fill in his infodump scenes. I'll give you pressage flower though, I'd forgotten they combined the two scenes.

That Sakura in Ace Omake Theater is really really cute desu

Attached: IMG_4374.jpg (735x492, 52K)

>Fate/Stay Night is clearly their bread and butter though because it makes them the most money along with Zero.
Huh? F/GO is their bread and butter. Before gacha shit, nothing Fate or TM-related in general was generating over a billion in revenue.

If you're trying to make Rin look bad her HA sex scene is probably a bad place to start.

Attached: 1549120558018.png (1300x1067, 2.18M)

>If you're trying to make Rin look bad her
Not really, I was just replaying FHA lately and thought it was a funny moment.

>If you're trying to make Rin look bad
Paranoia. I like her sex in HA as well, especially since the one in UBW is so awful.

I love Rin with all my fart

Stuff like talking about the shadow can be done for him. No one else could've done the mapo tofu talk because he reveals he "was" a master and talks about the grail war going wrong. He got that. The scenes he hasn't gotten are scenes the VN could literally do without, or the shadow talk because Zouken and him are the most powerful characters in HF, information wise, because Illya didn't talk about what she knew, and didn't act on it. Plus they both had an infodump scene so the cut was obvious.

You're trying to make it seem like Kirei not getting those 2 infodumps makes him any less important, when his importance is mostly in days 15 and 16, and through flashbacks we get his whole character arc. In fact, I'm willing to say no one would think Kirei would be all that important in the VN either, going just by his appearances before day 15. Lost butterfly actually (I think) added a scene to signal he'd be important later; the scene when he talks to Gil and says he will defy god or whatever, it'll be a nice tidbit for viewers to understand on a rewatch after spring song and hints at his future importance for now.

>Fate/Stay Night is clearly their bread and butter though because it makes them the most money along with Zero.
user i wouldn't be surprised if FGO has made even more money that both what FSN and Zero did before.

Attached: IMG_4926.png (500x370, 72K)

That's gacha-wise. Anime wise Fate/Stay Night makes them the most money. The Heaven's Feel movies, Unlimited Blade Works, Zero, all have vastly higher sales than Fate's other anime properties. Even FGO's adaptation and OVA which directly tied into Lost Belt's story couldn't reach the height of FSN and Zero's sales.

So, is this translators liberty or is nasu really this shameless? I hear he didn't "write" the sex scenes, but I've yet to see solid evidence for who did

>You're trying to make it seem like
I'm not. I fully recognize most of Kirei's important scenes are in days 15 and 16, and Kirei does have a fair amount in these movies that show his importance. All I'm arguing is the shroud scene in general, and that's not a scene for just him.

Well I guess we just don't agree there, because I don't even remember what Kirei talks about other than implying Shirou is Archer and explaining the shroud. That can easily be skipped without missing much, plus new viewers can figure out hos the shroud works as the movie progresses since it's shown.

Also, I didn't mean to imply you were in some quest to spread misinformation, it just looked like that was the end result to me.

offensive odor

Attached: 1548621998553.png (800x1200, 607K)

he is a pretty decent assasin in grand order wich is the only fate product that matters

Who cares? What brings them the most money in general is literally F/GO.

>Even FGO's adaptation and OVA which directly tied into Lost Belt's story couldn't reach the height of FSN and Zero's sales.
Not that user but aren't First Order and Moonlight/Lostroom just New Year special anime projects ? They didn't even bother promote it as i remember. Also there isn't any BD exclusive (though the Lostroom booklet is interesting and explains a lot about Lostroom, Chaldea invention/staffs and Galahad IMO but the information can be easily found on internet) that worth to buy and Typemoon/DW didn't expect much from its BD sales at first. So far only Babylonia and Camelot are getting promoted and advertisements like other Fate anime adaptions though.

Btw FGO OSTs and Stage BDs also have pretty good sales ranking too (especially OST since they even came up with Orchestra project).

It was nice, but I hope they go a bit more into her internal thoughts. Learning that Kerry never abandoned her and tried to get back to her until the day he died is pretty life changing information.

>grand order wich is the only fate product that matters
Glad I'm not a fatetard, I'd die if my favorite franchise was taken over by gacha south east asians

It was pretty shitty since they changed it to eavesdropping on Taiga from taking to Shirou.

Why did you enter in a thread about something you dont like user?

>gacha south east asians
But i play FGO JP

>you have to like an anime to discuss it
Maybe I like you guys, isn't that enough?

Yeah, I didn't really appreciate it being instead of Illya and Shirou actually talking about Kiritsugu either. I also thought, imo, Illya never knowing the truth about Kiritsugu spoke more to her as a stronger character. I'd be very interested if we actually saw how this affected though, but I'm more concerned this'll just be an excuse for her later actions which weren't set up as well due to her cut scenes. *cough*Die Lorelei*cough*

Attached: Illya_Shirou.png (1200x1173, 1.29M)

shes better than that literal used goods worm slut

That was because Shirou couldn't hold on his own against Kuzuki. Rin also killed Heracles once and gave loads of prana to Shirou, while also making him able to create and activate his switch. Still, one of the main points that the VN tried to hammer is that a magus cannot hold his own against a servant.

Only to people that never read the VN.

>Alice an Aoko that high
Basee

Attached: 73923823_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 727K)

Because she has good characterization. Unlike Sakura, who is Shirou's beta orbiter.

>most
ROFLMAO

crabs

kek

UBcucks seething

You're right. OP should have said "all".

Honestly it all comes down to this. Rin is fun, dynamic and headstrong. Sakura is the typical housewife type and lose everything interesting about her when Angra is removed. She's a nice girl, but I'd much rather adventures with Rin than a generic life with Sakura.

I loved the Heaven Feel's movies, but they cut out too much plot. The only thing that actually improved were the Lancer fight and the night carnage scene with Sakura and Gilgamesh