granbelm.com/armanox/
youtube.com/watch?v=OCc_nZpuZPw
desuarchive.org/a/thread/170048949/#170057223
crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1009327/anime-co-producedproduced-by-crunchyroll
news.livedoor.com/article/detail/16354240/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anything not isekai is welcome-
Wait
This is going ti be another Madoka, isn't it?

>Original
>Eir Aoi OP
I am. But are the Japanese excited for it?

I am. Non-CGshit mecha outside of Gundam is very welcome. The first 10 minutes of episode 1 were fun, too.

Another Egao, or Regalia.

If this flops it would be so embarrassing

Is this YuYuYu of the Rinne no Lagrange genre?

Egao was CGshit for the mecha, so this is already better
And Regalia was enjoyable enough. Far from perfect, but not bad and much better than Egao.

why?

This also seems to be a more simplistic "good vs evil" story rather than the "war story from both sides" Egao tried to be. And what killed Egao is that they failed to make the story as grey as they wanted it to be to justify the split focus, so it felt like a lot of episodes were pointless

So will this succeed or will this flop?

Aki-Lucky, what are doing in a Mecha show?

>dude Madoka lmao XDDD
Off yourself you retarded nigger.

Hanada is writing so 50/50 chance it'll be well written.

non-CGI mechas, above average production values, big name doing the OP, anime original

It is literally from the same producer of Regalia, so expect more of the same.

Qualidea Code was also hyped a lot with big names behind it, and we all know how well it went.

Looks interesting.
Watch more anime, Madokatard.

Good. I like Regalia. Was a fun 2D mecha show. Nothing revolutionary but mucha better than Egao

That had below average production values from the start
Granbelm is at least above QUALITY Code in that department already (not like it's hard, given QUALITY Code was a QUALITYfest) based on PVs and the first 10 minutes of episode 1

main character looks like shit

It's made by the same studio that made Comic Girls (which flopped hard), though.

And by staff that have produced successful shows, so it goes both ways.

I mean, you have goddamn Hanada & Sessha on this.

Nexus is a solid studio, they made some re zero episodes too

I'm no salestard. I just want to enjoy the show. If it flops I fail to see why I should care. Sales are literally overrated in a world where HandShakers, which was a big flop, got a sequel (W'Z)

Is this yuri?

In my mind it is.

Jukki Hanada is a fucking hack.
Also Bocchi is flopping.

granbelm.com/armanox/
mc mecha is white lily

>female MC
>yuribaitshit
Nobody but cuckolds

Why are they so chubby?

Peak female performance.

>huuuuuur fiction is only worth watching if it's a romance I can self insert into
Maybe people aren't faggots and want to see cute girls
Maybe there's some people (me) who want non-CGshit mecha that isn't fucking Gundam

>cute lolis
I am become hype now

Attached: 1446362687873[1].gif (800x450, 711K)

Looks neat.

I hear this will be gay.

>I just want to enjoy the show.
>If it flops I fail to see why I should care.
...because it could mean potential sequels? Why are you being retarded?

>mechas are manifestations of one's heart
>MC's mecha is White Lily
Nope, nothing gay here.

whats gay about white lilys

Why didn't you read what I said about HandShakers being an absolute flop and getting a sequel (W'Z) anyway?

Didn't they get the memo? traditional mecha is dead, mecha musume is where the real money is right now.

I'm glad they didn't,
Mecha>Mecha musume

Shit taste.

What a terrible point. Exception, not the the rule

looks like shit

And why wouldn't this be an exception as well?
What rule is there when stuff that gets lots of sales still doesn't get more material?
Shut up, salestard

50 yen budget with edgeshit?
No please.
Try again with a decent staff, shit tier writer and studio can't do this kind of series right.

Rotten brain.

generally in captalism when a product does well it gets expanded and it grows
and if it doesnt it dies off
there are exceptions with passionate owners that are rich or cases where the funding is from other sources and direct profits arent necessary.

If the anime bombs, and the merch+manga dont do well either that usually means its going to stop

yen budget with edgeshit?
That makes the best shows

If you like to ironically watch shows, maybe.

Sure. That's how it should work, but there's too many exceptions of stuff that doesn't do well and still gets sequel and stuff that does well but gets no new anime for me to care about sales
Stay in your contaiment thread, salestard

Retarded buzzwords
Show looks decent. And where's the edge?

yes, but because of there being exceptions doesnt discredit it entirely, and usually those exceptions have reasons too
I know this is difficult for you to accept and we can talk about it when you are ready to do so

>exciting things actually happen
>'edgeshit'

generic magical shitstain #829

Is that non-CGI mecha I see? Fuck yeah I'll watch. I hope they clean up the sound design though, those were some really rough sound clips they used for this PV.

Literally just going to be Regalia 2.0. Animation will probably be interesting to search, but everything else will be boring as hell.

Or you can fuck off to your threads, salestard
And keep talking about how sales decide what people should like because you're a retarded sheep

How many magical mecha shows are there in the last few years? You can't call everything you don't like "generic"

>I know youre right but I dont like this so Im going to project now
Ah, okay then
Enjoy your day

The threads are already terrible. Thanks assholes.

Not as retarded buzzwording as your post.
Of you don't see how cheap it is, you're either on phone, or just new with shit eyes. And the edge is there, with a shitty writer anything dark becomes edgefest.

What about mecha musume piloting mechs?

It's not projection when that's how salestards act.
If you don't like it or don't act like that, go to your containment threads and tell the other salesfucks to stop using a show flopping to mock the show and those who like it

>huuuuuuuuuur duuuuuuuuur if I say it's shit I am right
You're the edgy one here, mr "hating things means I have better taste"

Im not a salestard I only started replying to you halfway through because you have literally no counter arguments other than "exceptions exist" which is wishful, biased thinking. Basically youre retarded
Money rules everything in this world which you should realize around age 12 and this is an 18+ board

Anyway this show looks good Im happy for mechafags they finally get something and it has cute girls too

Like I said, go scream at salestards. The way they act is why I never give a fuck about sales, because those fucks make it almost impossible to talk sales without shitposting, so I resort to the exceptions to avoid getting dragged into their shitflinging

hell yeah! Mecha has weight and the sound design is pretty good. Pretty hyped for it.

That doesn't work though because they are autistic enough to chart out the exceptions and show how often it doesn't happen compared to successful ones.

Regalia was fun for the 10 others that watched it. Wondering if they'll have shotashit on it though.

Feel free to head over to /m/ for it. You should know not to expect anything good from Yea Forums

/m/ threads will be worse. People screaming "pedoshit" or "moeshit" and that it doesn't belong

>muh mecha
if you want to consider it as a mecha, then it's dog shit
if you want to consider it as magical girls, then it's dog shit

You sure are butthurt about being proven wrong about this show being "generic"

Checked and it's a mix of Planet With + Yuyuyu

>Planet With
Don't remind me of that absolute piece of garbage please.

Looks good, I always liked the Re:zero design style.

Attached: 1534836948709.png (500x500, 335K)

Hello 1/10-kun.

The mechas are pretty much the same.

Reminder that Jukki Hackada is a shitty writer that can't write original anime. I want to look forward to this, but knowing he's writing it, it's going to have lots of unnecessary forced drama like a certain time flop (pic related).

Attached: Forced Drama.jpg (3840x4320, 1.07M)

This is 2D, not CG. And PW never had SD mecha in the style of Wataru, Ryu Knight and other such shows

Reminder using retarded buzzwords like "forced drama" and "time flop" doesn't make you right

This. If it was an actually talented writer like Gen Urobuchi or Mari Okada, I would've been more hyped.

From preview I thought the new season of
Houkago no Pleiades got announced and now I'm sad

Attached: absolute madgirl.gif (500x245, 808K)

Mahou shoujo... piloting mecha? What could go wrong?

>Gen Urobuchi
He's busy making Thunderbolt Fantasy.
>Mari Okada
If you hate melodrama (which is what I understand "forced drama" is), why the fuck would you want her?
SoraYori's drama was nowhere near the shit that is Okada shows
If SoraYori is already "forced drama" level for you, you'd hate Okada

I want to lick Subaru's strawberry milk

I was being sarcastic with both of them.

Name one (1) consistently good anime writer.

Yea Forums

OBSESSED

Harada is a hack, but YoriMoi is one of the best shows ever.

Consistently shit is still shit

>YoriMoi is one of the best shows ever
How much is CR paying you?

Will you stalk Granbelm threads and claim anyone who dares like the show is a CR shill or brainwashed by shills?

I don't think this is funded by CR. Is it?

It's another YuYuYu.

name 5 anime made by Yea Forums besides wataten, knj, pokemon and yoyo part 2

OK. I need you to explain why CR would bother paying people to push a show in a board where people will torrent it and won't give CR a single cent
That, and I haven't seen much push for Shield Hero and that was also funded by CR. You'd think those shills of yours would also want to shill that.

Crunchyroll doesn't know about Yea Forums culture. They knew it's a popular anime discussion board, so they just shilled it here. This is why yorifags behaved like newfags (making wojak edits, admitting they take opinions from YouTubers, etc.). Shield Hero wasn't an original anime, so they didn't care that much.

The background music had me thinking we were in the chaos temple for a second there.
youtube.com/watch?v=OCc_nZpuZPw

no
go stalk the Dr. Stone threads.

I can't recall the wojacks, or people in the threads saying they took opinions from youtube e-celebs
You sure you aren't misremembering or acting like a few retards represent most Yorimoifags to push your nonsensical shitposting?

Attached: 1527695017458.png (607x98, 15K)

>He can't detect shitposting because he smells of it himself.

>look at this one post!!! It shows that everyone who likes something I don't like is a retard/shill/whatever!!!11!1!

the amount of backfire leads meto believe youre right

eitherway its hard to prove the existence of shills, but still very likely to happen, given that it happens everywhere and its especially easy to hide it on here

>acting like a few retards represent most Yorimoifags to push your nonsensical shitposting?
Thanks for proving me right

>still talking to the mods' favorite shitposter

>yuri mecha

This has potential to be either incredibly good or incredibly shit

desuarchive.org/a/thread/170048949/#170057223
It was definitely and undoubtedly shilled. It can't even be denied.

>lolis
>SD
>hand drawn mechs
I'm already on board.

You know, as much as we are excited about hand drawn Mecha and all who's to say it won't look like shit past the first few episodes?

Attached: 1559421301656.png (398x268, 119K)

Reading the rest of the posts, that thread looks like it's infested by shitposters.
So, I think "retarded shitposters" is more likely than CR suddenly deciding to shill their shows
Maybe there were shills. But acting like anyone who likes it seriously is a shill or a sheep influenced by said shills is retarded

Gaiking LODM didn't look great most of the time, and I still had fun with it and like it more than CG mecha

>that mech designs

Attached: 1460914524108.webm (582x720, 140K)

not the guy you replied too but its often the same on Yea Forums and Yea Forums
Its really easy to fall back on shitposting as a safemeasure

However the post he made in particular seems like shilling because there are better ways to bait, far better and easier ones

However none of us can ever be 100% certain with the intentions of the post

>But acting like anyone who likes it seriously is a shill or a sheep influenced by said shills is retarded
Not everyone of course. Some yorifags are just gullible teens with shit taste.

That's the thing. I'm not arguing there were 0 shills. I'm arguing that shills and those convinced by the aren't the totality of yorimoifags.
I'm sorry if I was not clear, but my point is that while CR could've sent some retards here to shill the show (or simply some newfags could've come. It was a hot show of it's season, so it was gonna attract newfags who fell for shilling in youtube and twitter), I seriously doubt they launched a large operation to shill the show here, so claiming all or most Yorimoifags are shills is retarded

>a company is paying people to shitpost on a armenian fan building forum to promote "their" anime
you fags are joking right?

It worked for Yea Forums

happens all the time for over a decade now
theres people literally post to shill or most often they just use bots to do it

I dont care nearly enough to prove it to you but every once in awhile someone will call someone out and you see a specific image hash or text used 100s of times for specific time periods to shill content

its very effective marketing

all I want is yuri subtext to go along with fun show

lootboxes work on Yea Forums

there are fucking hundred sites that would be better for shilling than this trashdumpster, I can't see anyone seriously thinking that it would work here, especially considering how this site works in comparision to for example reddit

To be fair, I've seen in happen for VNs, that's why I can't and won't claim there were 0 shills. But acting like shills are a large majority of people posting positively about the show is another thing.

and its 100% easier to get away with it here because there arent any accounts

Besides, everywhere people will go advertisers will want to be. Yea Forums is more than big enough to attract those people

Its already been proven several times over too, I dont see why you think this is such a wild concept

Anonymity makes it easier to shill here because you can't just block people.

Let's talk about anime instead of tinfoil hat conspiracies.

>I hear this will be gay.

I want it to be gay

I want you to be gay

It's not a conspiracy. It's a fucking fact.
crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1009327/anime-co-producedproduced-by-crunchyroll

That's a good list, I guess this is truly conclusive evidence that granbelm is being shilled in Yea Forums by crunchyroll staff.

>action in anime
instant trash

should I be hyped?

Now you explain me why Yorimoi was the only one of those they decided to shill, and why fans of that one MUST be shills or retards who fell for the shilling
You used the fact it's not an adaptation as an excuse to why it was shilled more than SH, but that list has other originals that weren't shilled. Explain

If you can't decide that for yourself, you aren't old enough to be here

Even if that's true thats pretty retarded. The more shitposters are spamming how good X anime is the less I believe them and more avoid said anime. Not a very good advertising tactic

>If you can't decide that for yourself
as if you did.

>Now you explain me why Yorimoi was the only one of those they decided to shill, and why fans of that one MUST be shills or retards who fell for the shilling

Thats an entirely different argument
And its extremely unlikely that yorimoi is the only one, its just more obvious than others

doesnt matter, plenty of tards will buy it, and its in general important to have people talk about your games. Id be lying if I said I didnt give some titles a chance I wouldnt have thought about without Yea Forums

>all-girl-cast and action
This looks right up my alley, I hope it's fun.

I had fun once.

Yorimoi would never have been noticed by westerners if it wasn't shilled. Take a look at its MAL (inb4 >MAL) rating. Brfore YouTubers started uploading videos praising it, it had a pretty low rating. Now it has a very high rating. If this isn't the result of shilling; I don't know what is.
I assume Kadokawa also shilled it in Japan. Most people there bought the BDs for the VAs. If they truly cared about the show, it wouldn't have less fanart than Toji no Miko.

hang yourself already.

Now explain to me how exactly people that are "shilling" and those just shitposting are any different? Because what I see in this god forsaken board is everyone sperging out about shills whenever there is a slight mention of Sora Yori but treat VEGfags like regular shitposters

Your smile is the most important thing in this universe, user.
I'll give it my all so you can have fun.

You know what, since this post this thread has probably turned into a contender for worst thread on Yea Forums.

I did decide for myself to be excited for this show. Not everyone is a retarded sheep like you

But they have a Symphogear general, they should be ok with this.

Funny enough in nonoha threads there was a long arguments over shipping bullshit and how the newest anime was crap, and when the mods banned the person freaking out, both sides disappeared. They were arguing with themselves the whole time to stir up shit. This is how far people go to force their bullshit. Now another way is to look for patterns of trying for force certain terms. An easy example of how one poster that always derails threads by spamming things not related to the topic uses timeflop.

CR could have applied the tactic for other shows in the list if it works so well.
Same with Kadokawa, by the way.
I'll need more than 1 show to believe your bullshit. Posting that list worked against you because it shows how full of shit you are, given that either there aren't as many shills as you claim, or the shilling doesn't work as well as you claim it does.

>Funny enough in nonoha threads there was a long arguments over shipping bullshit and how the newest anime was crap, and when the mods banned the person freaking out, both sides disappeared.
If you mean that dude who praises the new movies just for having loli Nanoha and shits on anything that doesn't, he still plagues those threads.
Mods don't so shit.

/sgg/ is their own circlejerk and a lot of /m/ hates it. It only stays and avoids trouble because of the sheer popularity of Symphogear
Regalia for example was full of people claiming "moeshit", "pedoshit", "yuric/u/cks" in there, and it was too unpopular for the threads to not be ruined by those people
I think Granbelm won't be anywhere as popular as Sympho, so it's very likely threads on /m/ will be like the Regalia threads

Rent free

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

Anyways. I don't think this will be as dramatic as Yorimoi
Yorimoi started dramatic. And the first 10 minutes of this show weren't like that at all

Why are you responding to him? Everyone with a brain knows nobody pays people to shitpost about anime on 4channel. But he keeps up such a consistent troll routine so he never has to defend his stance. He's like ACK, you can't defend what he accuses you of being because we're all anonymous so he can just label you as a boogeyman until you get fed up. Just ignore him. The "CR shill man" is a professional shitposter, this is his life.

>chuuni magic chanting
>hand-drawn SD mechs
>cute girls

Can't wait.

>he didn't witness the show's slow organic rise to popularity on the board
>he only adopted a jihad against it because it ended up appealing to people he doesn't like
You are the all-father of contrarians.

Attached: 1555928167553.jpg (2350x1000, 2.32M)

>SoraYori was only popular because it was shilled
>He says, bringing it up in a completely unrelated thread
You know user, people normally get paid for this kind of astroturfing, but you're such a retard that you're doing their work for free. Sasuga.

Yorimoi was definitely shilled here. Denying this makes you look like people who think global warming is a hoax.

It's not completely unrelated, though
The dude who wrote Yorimoi will be writing Granbelm
But again, it looks like a different show (not so dramatic) just from the first 10 minutes alone (you can compare to Yorimoi's first 10 minutes)

It's just one deranged shitposter and it's you morons' fault he keeps doing it. You kept talking to him while Yorimoi was airing and you're still doing it.
And of course the mods go out of their way to protect him now, when in the past he got multiple bans for ban evasion.

You're wrong and the only way you'd know you were wrong was if you saw the threads from air day until how they changed about a week or two after the show finished airing.

People started watching it ironically because it was the first show to air in the season. Nobody had any expectations for it, It just looked like CGDCT but "this time they're in Antarctica", it was one of the lowest followed shows on MAL at the time. People were joking about them causing the second impact or finding nazis/aliens in Antarctica, just goofy ways the show could pull a Madoka. But after a few weeks the show got a decent following because of how endearing the characters were and how they kept making a point to set up stupid troupy situations and then always manage to subvert their expected outcomes. They also set up a lot of stuff you don't typically see in anime. It was almost like every episode they were trying to one up themselves with that stuff and it was fascinating. The show got a decent following, not enough to maintain a general through the week but one or two decent threads per episode.

Then the journey made some progress and started getting into some real heavy emotional stuff setting up some tear jerking situations. The show was getting a lot of OC by this point, everyone was having a great time in the threads. The show came to a head in episode 11 and it was one of the most hard hitting emotional setups a lot of people were claiming they had ever seen. The show finished, everyone who stuck with it and took part in the threads were sold on it being their AOTY preemptively, we made that dorky friendship pact thing. It was great, best time I've ever had on Yea Forums.

And then over the course of the next few weeks you crazy faggots showed up and lead the most aggressive shitposting campaign I have ever seen that you are still perpetuating over a year later, to this day right now. All because some Youtuber e-celebs liked it too. You are OBSESSED.

Attached: 1545950398030.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

You're either a shill or a naïve teenager. How old are you? This is a serious question. Don't lie.

21 and I pirated the whole thing. You're also proving my point once again with this endless strawmaning. Did you even watch the show or did the fact so many people seem to genuinely love something just bother you?

>Did you even watch the show or did the fact so many people seem to genuinely love something just bother you?
Yes, I did watch it, and I hated it. You have no idea how much I hate it.

That's too bad. Why did you finish it if you hated it so much?

So I could shit on it and its fans who legitimately believe it was AOTS/AOTY. I would probably not have hated it as much as I do if it wasn't so overrated. I dropped the show early, but then came back and finished it just so I could point out flaws and prove it's garbage.

And yet you don't actually do anything but spew retarded buzzwords, throw around baseless accusations and generally lower the level of discussion. Excuse yourself.

Autism.

No. You're probably confusing me with the guy who is spamming the "time flop" meme. I had legitimate criticisms against Yorimoi, some of which were deleted by mods that were babysitting your "echo chamber; no negative opinions allowed" threads. You are not in the right here. You are not the victim.

Bullshit. This whole thread you've been prattling on about CR shill this, CR shill that. Yet you're trying to say you weren't one of the many people spamming the other threads with low effort responses? Even if you have legitimate criticisms, spamming every thread you can with extremely low quality posts is still against the rules. Stop trying to backpedal, now that you've dropped the hardline strawman act you've literally exposed yourself as a vindictive contrarian.
>I would probably not have hated it as much as I do if it wasn't so overrated
>but then came back and finished it just so I could point out flaws and prove it's garbage.

Either it's going to be a guilty pleasure shit show, or it's gonna be a surprise hit. I'm fine either way since it mixes magical girls and mecha while somehow looking interesting.

Really need this to be good. This season looks poor.

He's doing series composition while the script writers are not revealed. And he also wrote Love Live, Chuuni, HIbike, KanColle and tons of other shit. Why not shitpost about Yorimoi in those threads instead?

>guilty pleasure
What a useless phrase. Why would you feel guilty about enjoying things you enjoy? Is it hurting your anime street cred? Can't brag about watching it to your "friends"?

I hate Yorimoi. I always will. I am an unstoppable force. I am neither a human nor a robot, for I am a manifestation of pure hatred.

It has nothing to do with contrarianism because I didn't hate Zombieland Saga or SSSS.Gridman despite their popularity. However, just as popular doesn't always mean bad, it doesn't always mean good either. Yorimoi is a prime example of something that is genuinely not good receiving too much praise. Shills definitely played the part in it. You cannot deny it no matter how hard you try.

I bet you cried at the laptop scene like a true subhuman. Sorry, but this thing that you like just isn't good. My opinion is objective; yours is driven by your emotions.

YoriMoi is a masterpiece. Gridman is terrible. Neither has anything to do with the topic of the thread. Go cry somewhere else.

>YoriMoi is a masterpiece
As long as you keep saying this you will never peacefully discuss your overrated show.

Gridman is great. And no, I'm no Trigger fanboy
I'm someone who watched the toku, enjoyed the toku and then saw SSSS as a great fun love letter to it and toku in general while also being a fun show by itself

Great Granbelm thread

Attached: 678w457.jpg (382x401, 32K)

>My opinion is objective; yours is driven by your emotions.
As long as you keep saying this. you'll always be a retarded clown.
All opinions are subjective and driven by emotion
"Objectivity" and "criticism criteria" help you understand your opinion, but in no way do they make your opinion "objective"
Your opinion is as subjective as anyone else's
Tastemaster retards like you belong in MAL writing reviews (or applying to ANN if they need new reviewers)

>It has nothing to do with contrarianism
You literally said yourself that you hated it because it got popular and you forced yourself to watch it so you could hate on it with some greater level of accuracy you would have had otherwise. That is the epitome of being a contrarian.

You know what well adjusted people do when they don't like something? They ignore it. They don't allow it consume their limited free time on planet earth or spend countless hours leading an online smear campaign maligning it. You like Gridman and ZS because they appeal to you. You dislike Yorimoi because it doesn't but there is something off in your head that makes you hate the fact other people enjoy something you don't so much so you waste your time on an anonymous image board when you could be, I dunno, watching things you like? Chill out, stop taking this so seriously. You don't have to be a seething co trarian for life, you can get better if you try to help yourself.

Show is an original S1 that isn't out yet. So you can't discuss source and can't discuss previous seasons.
So, thread naturally either dies early or lives through shitposting, and in this case it lives through shitposting

Yori was a big success because it was the earliest to air that season and it was by madhouse.
Jealous kyoanifags and madhouse haters then needed to shitpost it and make CR shill boogeymen.
Dr stone is being shilled by CR alot now with ads and trailers and yet there's no threads or shitposting about it.

Minato is fine by me then

"No opinion is objective/all opinions are subjective" is an objective statement.
This is exactly why I hate yorifags.
>Jealous kyoanifags and madhouse haters
You are also studio-warring morons. Modern Madhouse is a joke, and anyone who likes it deserves to die.

The characters look like they're from Re Zero.

Same thing happened to the Ancient Magus Bride. CR sold it as "The next CAPITAL-A Anime" and it floundered so fucking hard. Barely any threads and most of them were about hating on the show because it was bad.

It's almost as if their actual ad campaigns don't line up at all with trends on Yea Forums. That should say something but anybody who is a conspiracy theorist at any level is going to be crazy and illogical by nature.

I hoped you weren't retarded enough to need me to explain I was talking about opinions on ficion when I was talking about subjectivity and objectiviy

>Ancient Magus Bride
I hate it (almost) as much as Yorimoi along with Net-juu no Susume.

Attached: time flops.jpg (1920x960, 711K)

>anyone who likes x deserves to die
This is an edgelord-level statement if you mean it unironically, rather than just an exhaggerated "I don't like these people". And going by your earlier rant about being hate incarnate, I think you're enough of an edgelord to mean it unironically

I don't like the mecha designs at all

Nigger, did you just try to argue the validity of objectivism in critiquing media, by pointing out that the statement "all opinions are subjective" is an objective statement?

Attached: 1557232008366.jpg (665x574, 29K)

Don't try to appear smart in front of me. I have an IQ of 160. Damage control is pointless, so just accept your defeat.

Boogie was fine, as was Tonegawa. I see no reason to hate modern Madhouse myself.

See

>it's just fiction bruh
This is what losers say to get out of the discussion, concession accepted.

Said the moron who bitches about studio warrior retards and in the next fucking line delivers an studio warrior line. Shitting on studios and those who like them IS being an studio warrior
Can be an aquired taste, I'll admit. I myself like the style ever since I first saw it in Ryu Knight and Lamune units in SRW. It's a shame a lot of the more famous shows with these designs (Like Lamune or Wataru) are unsubbed and/or have utterly shit subs

Objectivity is how you get out of discussion because you just want people to repeat the "correct objective opinion" with no actual discussion (In this case, it'd be: "Yorimoi is garbage"). Concession accepted

Same character designer.

Madhouse is not a studio; it's an infirmary.
news.livedoor.com/article/detail/16354240/

>IQ

The case happened to involved Madhouse. But shit like that happens in the great majority of studios.
Almost the entire industry currently is sweatshop-tier. Most studios are guilty of this

Oh, you're that guy. Why don't you focus on stuff you like? You seem like the kind of person who's going to complain about the proliferation of shitty top 40 music trends when you'll never effect anything.

It doesn't happen in KyoAni, yet yorifags have the audacity to shit on actually well-made shows like Violet Evergarden that advance the industry.

Having good conditions for their workers isn't an invincible shield against all criticism. People are allowed to dislike a show, even if the people making it had better conditions
In my case, VEG was pretty-looking sleeping pills. It was just uninteresting. I fail to see how you can complain about YoriMoi's drama and say VEG is any better "objectively".
If you like VEG over YoriMoi, good for you. But people are allowed to disagree.

Funnily enough, I watched both of them, back to back, marathon style, a year later, while completely avoiding the threads about both.

Both series were fantastic. Why some feel that there needs to be an internet fight over which one is "better", I have no idea.

To be fair, insulting KyoAni (or their creations) should be a bannable offence.

Attached: 1381404887117.png (1104x614, 80K)

No you aren't, they were good in animation, story, direction and characters.
You hate it for no reason and think you are above such shows, you're a Yea Forumsermin most likely..

Kyoani hasn't made a single above-average show or movie since 2010. They are pretty much bottom of the barrel at this point.

Maybe they should make shows for people who are bored by drama, then. If they keep making drama stuff, you can't expect me to care. I tried VEG and I already said what I think about it.

Says the Yea Forumserming who think shills are here because of his experiences at Yea Forums
Even if you aren't him, just like you're allowed to like VEG and I can't change your mind, I'm allowed to dislike it and you can't change mine
VEG looked pretty yes, but it still bored me. Go to the past, find me and try to prevent my boredom if you want me to change my mind, but until you do, my own experience with the show is set in stone as the past can't be changed

You gay son to be fair he is cute for a boy

What actually is a crunchy roll? Like an egg roll or spring roll, with crunchy pastry (or whatever the outside stuff is)?

I don't know. I only know EBI ROLL

Attached: 1534880470820.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Okay but that doesn't mean the show was bad or boring, you just have a shit attention span and want shounen action and titties.

What's going on here?

Attached: 1540578736329.png (1021x1035, 1.32M)

I am and better not disappoint me.

Yes.

But the girls are being isekai’d to fight in magical mecha battles. They can just go back to the real world whenever they’re done. It’s the best kind of “isekai”.

Attached: 1478808116140.png (368x544, 343K)

Some yorifag got mad (again).

Looks awesome. A good 2D original mecha anime is always welcome

The twist is that all the girls will secretly compete for the male MC love.

More like a retarded shitposter trying to push a retarded conspiracy theory and boogeymaning everyone who disagrees