Nobody cares

Attached: 03.png (928x1300, 532K)

Someone post wedding Char

Cope

Attached: 04.png (928x1300, 428K)

hopefully this means this arc will end soon

Attached: 05.png (930x1300, 364K)

Attached: 06-07.png (1809x1300, 1.03M)

I've read through this entire manga and I feel almost no hype for it. What is the appeal? Do people actually get hyped for it? Serious question.

Attached: 762423423.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Attached: 08.png (927x1300, 549K)

Attached: 09.png (925x1300, 644K)

Starting off with so many posts already Jimbo? This arc must really piss you off, good.

Attached: 10.png (931x1300, 484K)

Attached: 11.png (929x1300, 426K)

Of course. If you didn't enjoy it then the manga just wasn't for you.

Attached: 12-13.png (1815x1300, 794K)

Last pages

Attached: 14-15.png (1820x1300, 961K)

So now Asta has:

Two basic Black form techniques: Black Meteorite and Black Hurricane

And an application of Anti-Magic in the Demon slayer sword called "Black Divider". Pretty fucking great.

Tabata is the king of spreads btw

Translator Page

Attached: 01s.jpg (800x600, 265K)

Fucking amazing chapter, loved every bit of it, Asta, even after 200 chapters is still bestboy, their swords Look AWESOME!

Oh boy the hack is trying to make Yuno into Todoroki
Cant this series be original?

Gotta love the Yuno/Asta rivalry as well. This is how you make a good shonen rivalry, rivals growing alongside each other and pushing themselves to be better each time.

Madbata, tabamad, madultrachad, no idea how to describe this awesome shit. BC has literally the highest amount of spreads in any shounen manga, and the most awesome looking as well.

@189109256
>No new IP
KEK doesn't even deserve a (you)

>189109256
>Same IP
Damn I thought you'd at least try

Different demon confirmed.

Why do astas powers feel so shitty? Yuno completely out classes him and it's annoying.

>gary stu gets ANOTHER powerup
what terrible writing

But we knew that for a while

Attached: Nozel.png (138x265, 20K)

I enjoyed reading the manga up to this point but I never get hyped for new chapters like I do with other manga.

Yuno's magic is Mana Zone + Wind Spirit Magic.

This feels like Asta managing the Anti Magic by only making it cover the edges of the sword? Concentrated AM might be lethal enough to take out Wevil.

You just realized that now? so this is speedreading magic.

Where the fuck are the powerups coming from?

I realized it for a while now but its nice to have actual character said confirmation. I remember being shat on for saying it's a different demon.

Another garbage chapter

Attached: D3xRkFhXoAA4dcL.jpg (192x323, 22K)

Wevil literally says "That other Devil" when fighting Asta the first time.

He said it when he left Patri to fight Asta and Yuno, did you speedread the entire series?
>No new IP
Your VPN just not working tonight Jeremy?

Asta just has to touch Yuno to beat him.

>demonification spreading to 3/4ths of his head and onto his chest
Damn, I was kind of hoping to see an even bigger transformation but the dual swords between Asta and Yuno are also great. The cross combo finisher is going to be amazing.

cope

Can someone put the last two double pages together? And all other pages/panels when asta & Yuno have this "half-half" pose?

Its boring

I think it fits him. Asta's power looks all hectic and chaotic while Yuno looks refined and elegant. It fits their personalities.

So you like it somewhat but not to the point of getting hyped over it. That's fine if you still enjoy it just keep reading on your own pace.

>Chad Clover living rent free on this nigger's head 24/7

stay mad

So what do you guys think Black Divider does?

Cute

Attached: Yami and Charla.png (439x321, 67K)

>Responding to him

>Asta just has to touch Yuno to beat him.
It's not that easy. You need a huge amount of anti-magic to crush huge amount of magic. Mid tier elves like Lulufu had far more resistance to anti-magic than jobbers like Ladros (to the point Asta actually needed to beg for it to work), and Yuno is a tier above that.

it would be cool if it shoots Anti magic just like Yami's Lightless cut shoots dark magic

Now that I think about it, she can probably cure Vengeace's curse.

I don't think Asta and Yuno didn't get internally stronger. They probably are just concentrating their attacks due to learning more about their magic while fighting.

Black Rover is gonna play during the final hit.

Asta's song theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0

>Left side
>Right side
Yeah, I'm calling it, they're gonna double team that fucker and Yami is gonna deal a surprise finishing blow.
On a side note, Yuno's Sword is practically a discount demon dweller sword. As if it isn't already obvious enough that he's Licht's child.

Nah, that's good but it's more of a theme that starts playing during a special move(a la for Black Divide)
Here's his theme song youtube.com/watch?v=eBodSrMv-tk

Another awesome chapter

Vid is not available for me user

Its not a power-up. Its an application of their existing power.

Aka, it's technique.

Yuno's sword really reminds me of the big ass magic swords in Negima.
Good shit Tabata.

Attached: SHOTOOOOO.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

These powerups are cool but will ruin my immersion when they lose to some augmented diamond kingdom goons next arc

Fuck, hmm, try this one youtube.com/watch?v=yYm8mKbGRz0

>Goons
They're probably be facing the equivalent of captains while peeps like Magna and Gauche fight the goons.

Cute. Asta's struggling so his brother demonstrates for him.

Sounds amazing but Chosen One? That's more for Yuno than Asta

Kino clover

Attached: 1559891209019.jpg (588x746, 34K)

Yeah I was thinking about that too at first, but I was listening to the lyrics more and more its about a man told he was worth nothing and should give up and facing adversity to become a King, training nonstop never able to rest, playing dirty taking risks and never giving up.
I feel that the lyrics really clinch it for me, it fits Asta's determination, a song is more then just its title after all.

This should've been Asta's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xti_6Bzpa8A

>playing dirty taking risks
This doesn't fit Asta but taken another way, it does lol. Playing dirty in the sense that he's willing to muck it up rather than playing dirty meaning cheating and gambling.

Yeah its all about perspective.

Asta and Yuno are above captain level by now. Well lets see, would be cool if Diamond alchemy guy uses demon magic to augment

>Way above captain level
Wrong, at most, and this is being very liberal they are at Yami level.
Also Diamond was able to take someone Useless like Ladros and make him Captain Level, imagine what they could do with people already at captain level.

>Asta and Yuno are above captain level by now.
No not yet. They're not even captain level yet.

Attached: DziApRHVAAABcbt.jpg (844x600, 189K)

I like it but it seems more Villain-esc(I know Dante's a good guy but), that could work as his theme if(when) he ever gets taken over by Amvil, it'd be a sharp tonal change and could really help highlight the situation.

Name the captains they'd beat

Why is Yami's magic so effective? Is it like beating fire with fire? Is there something else going on? What is dark magic? Anti magic is like a vacuum that sucks magic, what is dark magic to a devil? Does dark magic suck up light magic? Does dark magic suck up dark magic? Wevil's worm soup sucks the magic out of everyone, so it it a kind of anti magic? Is Wevil also just a dark magic user?

Also did a similar thing to Luck and can now control stronger magic. Nice! Is his demon light magic similar to Yami's dark magic? So many questions, this manga is awesome!

I really wish we saw more of Yuno's training. We are often told that they both work hard, but it honestly just seems like Yuno gets everything handed to him.

I really hope the FWK can drop some knowledge about the devil world soon. He knew about the existence of them before Wevil manipulated Litch.

So Demons are not in a united effort and do the fuck whatever.

Maybe the demon inside of Asta's sword is angry. Maybe Wevil caused him to be trapped in it somehow.

>Does dark magic suck up light magic
You literally speed read. Fucking Yami did this in his fight against Patri and darkness is inherent in all dimensions.

Attached: Xerx.png (494x687, 231K)

>Maybe Wevil caused him to be trapped in it somehow.
Wevil was sealed,he had no way of doing that.

So how are Kurotsuchi and Mizuki going to save the day?

Attached: Asta Episode 86.png (1366x768, 1.27M)

I really like Charla.

Not a single week goes by without Wevil being a best.

Attached: know my superiority.png (539x288, 103K)

You type like someone who consumes a lot of soi

Looks fucking awesome

Attached: D8cfavGWwAAkCKO.jpg large.jpg (2048x1024, 203K)

Kino

Cool as hell but they fucked up his hair

Yuno is definitely above Rill, though.

Dex
Str

Neat dichotomy.

Yuno is Dexterity and Charisma while Asta is Strength and Constitution, Yuno is a Bard while Asta is a Barbarian, its great,

>People complaining about Yuno AGAIN
Every time he’s gotten a power up, so has Asta and vice versa. This arc and all the double spreads of Black Form and Spirit Dive are supposed to emphasized that the two are still on equal footing and are improving at the same time and pace.

Attached: 83A4CFE0-9A0B-40A7-9234-7E84B5E75222.jpg (396x594, 91K)

>Yuno
>Charisma

Attached: 4c728e198b2a377e4b97eadd22e375c14ab3738c67b2d2f2f1214bcbf72e93bb.jpg (442x509, 35K)

>Black Divider

Attached: 1526253219332.gif (540x603, 188K)

Wouldn’t Yuno be DEX/INT being a magical prodigy and all?

>MUH I'M GONNA BE WIZARD KING power-up
I don't know what's worse, this or MUH I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS power-up.

God it's been ages since last time I've seen that pic.

You should really get that learning disability checked out J-dog. I don’t know how many times we have to explain this to you.

Attached: 5703FF0B-5F5B-481B-BC97-0BF720AC7D59.jpg (973x1439, 313K)

Hell if I care, they've got cool as shit swords now.

Purple orca caps, Dorothy and rill

Funny thing is that these retards complain that Yuno doesn't deserve his powerup.
Like powerups were supposed to be deserved.

>Rill
Literally has infinite potential and the mana reserves to support it. He would just keep painting increasing quantities of more powerful shit the stronger techniques Asta or Yuno use on him.

He's all about the pretty boy quick witted smooth talker lifestyle, it fits since he doesn't have to act charismatic because when you are charismatic you don't need to put on a show of charisma to try and trick people into believing you're more then you are, you just have it, and that fits Yuno's personality.
Everyone in the series starts out multiclassed into one of the three magic classes and most (MOST) fit the INT based basic Wizard class but Yuno fits along the lines of the classic agile wordsmith with a heart of Gold.

Somehow I don't think sealing magic will work on anti-magic. That's like trying to plug up a lava flow with a cork.

I'd say Asta has the edge right now simply because more of his hair changed

Almost* (Can't forget about Chadsta)

In these kinds of situations, I always refer back to that page Like, what’s a greater trial that fighting a small army of reincarnated elves and the fucking Devil himself? Of course Asta and Yuno would get really strong really fast.

It's all about matchups Asta can probably beat both purple orca caps at his current state, but not dorothy and rill. Yuno can pretty much only beat Rill, but if it was Lira then no he couldn't.

>dude that never used swords becomes a swordman
I hate this trope.

To be fair, it's a sword made of magic.

Pretty sure the power up came before that, doc.

Not at all. Rill literally only lost because he was too fucking strong.

>dorothy
Seriously now?

Oh no it's the fag that complained about Noelle being able to lance Kivun.

You are assuming anti-magic would inspire rill and even if it did wouldn't do him all that good if he had no prep time to spam creations

Almost everyone(Just clarifying.)

It divides disgusting black things

He’ll probably just cast magic from it and won’t actually hit anything with it physically, like Yami does with his spells.
I assume that’s what Black Divider is going to do too, since a ranged attack is the one thing Asta doesn’t have.

M O T I V A T I O N is the best powerup there is.

Obviously divides blacks.

Wow now he is a dragon slaye- uh I mean a completely new and innovative demon Slayer??? Never heard of that power up in my life... Kind of a cold feeling

>Divide one black
>Now you have two blacks
Will Yami get two swords?

Yuno always used a variety of swords and blades.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-061903_Samsung Internet.jpg (468x728, 208K)

>swordsman
You're talking like they do anything more than swing the swords around so the magic wind nipon slash can cut through mountains
Swords in shonen are closer to magic wands than proper swords

Didn't he throw around wind swords, slashes and the like from the very fucking beginning?
It would have been more fitting if he went all Kreia with his sword though.

Attached: Kreia_KotORCG.jpg (731x900, 134K)

>189114363
>he doesnt even know the name of the fucking swords
Lol

>189114363
Jeremy how are you this much of a speed reader?
Its been named "The Demon Slayer" since Chapter 1, this is new levels of pathetic, even for you.
Nah it'll send Sol back.

Seriously doubt Dorothy can create anything that can touch the two. If the demon ruin sword can't outright cancel dream world black hurricane spam will. As for Yuno if he can cut through demon magic he can cut through dream magic

>189114363
>What is the Demon Slayer Sword that Asta got in the first chapter?
God.

Attached: laugh.gif (300x150, 575K)

Would look better if one arm wasn't the same color as the blade

>If the demon ruin sword can't outright cancel dream world
Demon-Destroyer Sword and it can't.
>black hurricane spam will
Good Luck with that
>Cut Though Dream Magic
Good Lord, I hope you're just talking about the things she summon and not the Glamour world itself.

>>Divide one black
>>Now you have two blacks
That's not what dividing is, user.

>completely new
>sword is called demon slaying sword
>IT CAN SLAY DEMONS???
Big brain, J.

It can cut through what she throws at him, but won't cut the dream world itself.
She can easily have an easy time against Asta by spamming shit to tire him out, just like Rila was doing.
Yuno might have a chance but only if his mana pool is big enough to outlast hers.

>easily have an easy time
I was redundant here, but you get my point.

Not him but i thought dorothy's magic wont literally work on Asta since it needs to forcibly transport you to glamour world. How would it do that when the magic would get annihilated once it touches the sword.
And say Asta got forcibly transported and already inside the glamour world, probably when uses black form he would just literally rip out of it since the anti magic would rip the glamour world reality marble.

Yuno would fall asleep before that

In the light novel asta already got forcibly transported by that spacial magic enemy

It doesn't give Asta some kind of nullifier aura, otherwise he wouldn't be affected by Finral's gates or WQ's blood marionette.
Some kind of direct contact is necessary, unless if some specific sword ability is on effect.
Also, even if anti-magic stops magic itself, Asta's body can still be hit by magic anyway.

True, there's still the drowsiness passive effect too.

Different user but since you seem to be in the know, please is there a way to read the light novels in English, I have been looking for years, ever since I heard the first one got published, I've read synopsis' but its just not the same.

Not really. Unless you commission a translator

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, I thought you might know considering you were talking about the lot from one of them, thank you anyway.

>It can cut through what she throws at him, but won't cut the dream world itself.
Her magic is not limitless so their must be a boundary to glamour world. All that anti-magic would probably destabilise the spell like what happened when real Dorothy appeared.
>spamming shit to tire him out, just like Rila was doing.
You are forgetting that Rila had time to prepare which prevented Asta from going black and Asta was literally carrying a support which prevented him from advancing.

>direct contact
Yea this was how glamour world works since its an attack and it passed rouge's defences. I wouldn't know about the light novel but if it was that episode with Fanzel where Asta fell into something like a red room and if the insides of glamour world work the same way then you might be right i guess.

plot from one of them*

>All that anti-magic would probably destabilise the spell
He would need a lot of anti-magic to do that. Which he simply can't.
>You are forgetting that Rila had time to prepare which prevented Asta
Yeah Dorothy doesn't need prepare, once Asta is in there he probably won't have the chance to transform.

>Asta finally managing his 3 tailed mode
>Yuno pulling out another bullshit power up from his uchiha bloodline
>Noelle crying and getting a power up
This really is the boruto of Naruto

GW destabilized because it couldn't keep up with two dream creators at the same time.
Abd GW has only a small prep time, everything inside is under Dorothy's complete control, she can even fly and reposition herself.

Rouge didn't stop them from getting transported inside though, it only stopped the attacks made in it.

Attached: 1530613620356.png (471x400, 123K)

Yeah I can see where you are coming from

Attached: Jeremy chocobear Joe striker.jpg (1280x865, 507K)

Here's a second (You) from me on this same post Jim Jim.
>Replying to himself must be really fun considering how often he does it

Attached: (You).png (753x183, 11K)

Delusional

>he's devolved to spouting only one word sentences
Damn we must have broken him hard, kinda sad to see a grown man this far gone.

Anyone has the jpeg that shows every foreshadowing of the manga?
I decided to give it a try and want to see it out of curiosity.

Attached: 1549177225094.png (674x353, 196K)

>instead of enjoying the new released chapters of manga he does enjoy today.
>he lives here instead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-120208_Chrome.jpg (429x256, 67K)

>filtered
Keep trying jimbo

Don't do this to me man

Here

Attached: 1548493010952.png (606x328, 274K)

Attached: 1545725208329.png (1440x809, 1.39M)

Stop baiting me niggers

Don't automatically assume Everyone is Jeremy that's how we actually lose track of him, his patterns aren't complex and he's too stupid to change them, jumping to the conclusion that someone asking about the foreshadowing (Something Jeremy never does because he believes BC has no foreshadowing) doesn't automatically mean its him.

What's crawling up his ass today?

Attached: 20190329_080652.png (389x692, 179K)

Attached: Black Clover Kivun.png (298x535, 130K)

user you are being stupid. It's his MO to to call every post jimbo so he can cause confusion. Hes really bad at it though.

Sure thing jimmy

Do people need to ask this question all the time?

Who the fuck is Jeremy?
Also i'm only these

Its the nickname for the guy that calls everyone jim, jimbo, jeremy

I think he's mad he hasn't gotten enough (You)'s lately, but there may also be random Yea Forumsnons that dislike BC seeing his bait and thinking it works.
Yeah but there's also newfags who I've noticed will call almost anyone Jeremy because they are fucking retarded and don't realize its one obsessed incel, like look at this fucking retard , is he Jim is he a newfag sometimes you can't tell

Resident shitposter.
You asked at a bad time as hes in the middle of his sperg session.

I got you user

Attached: The deep lore(That I stole from another anon).jpg (1354x9999, 3.63M)

New friend, I implore you to lurk for a while in BC threads and you'll easily identify his post. It's our resident shit poster that hates BC with a passion and uses shotgun tactics making threads to bait people into hating BC.
But BC being the shonen of shonen it kinda literally have an opposite effect.

>New chapter
>Its all about Yuno pulling a sword out of his ass and Asta randomly being able to harness more power from devil
Axe soon

>One post and the thread turns like this
>And GW has only a small prep time
It's not even Prep time, it's a simple thought

>>One post and the thread turns like this
That's wat happens when you underestimate his true strength

Fucking KEK.
I'm glad the gimmick fags in the threads i go like dogposter aren't as autistic as this guy.

I was waiting for them for so long, but looks like Tabata still doesn't have any story for them. But wait... are they in the other "world" too? That's something.

Char is so damn beautiful, I'll miss her.

Licht expression is so sad, it's like he's watching his wife having sex with another man.

I want to squeeze Nero's cute little butt.

Imagine a world full of demons, I wonder if they have some kind of civilization.

Look at how cute this little shit is.

Sasuga Lumiere-kun.

Patri is so pathetic, poor thing. It's sad the fact that he defeated Julius.

Is Licht commentating on Yuno? And it's a pretty weird comment, it's like he ha some closeness with Yuno.
Also dope sword, I wonder how he will use it. Like, I got kinda upset about Noelle's spear, (well, she's a mage and never used a spear) but the way she used it made a lot of sense.

What is demon-kun's expression trying to convey? What will Asta's "new power" be? I hope it's not just a stat buff.
Asta's smile in that first panel is sick, it' like he's a bit more evil, I love it.

I can't believe how much fucking padding the anime has.
>4 minutes of intro/op
>4 minutes of et/chibi lols
>9 minutes of characters saying one line that they say every episode, usually screaming
This is actually brilliant, they can keep a show like this running for a decade and only cover 5 chapters.

>are they in the other "world" too
Shadow Palace
>Is Licht commentating on Yuno
Yes
>Like, I got kinda upset about Noelle's spear
Lance
>I hope it's not just a stat buff.
Probably wont be.

>This is actually brilliant
Nothing new to anime
>one piece
>4 min op
>30 sec - 1min intro
>2-4 min recap
>5-12 min worth of filler
>3 min worth of actual progression

Newfag-kun I'll mention a few of his posts from this thread so you can get since there are a bunch of actual newfags who don't understand the culture and call everyone Jeremy letting him think he's actually baiting people.
>Dogposter
DBS threads? If so I frequent them too, damn are those shitholes fun, nothing but hours of screaming retardation, all the different suffixes and prefixes and turf wars, its like a day at the fair.

>who don't understand the culture and call everyone Jeremy
>Says the man who just called everyone jeremy

>He would need a lot of anti-magic to do that. Which he simply can't.
We don't have enough knowledge on either of their powers to make statements if such convictions. However with Asta's recent growth and recent feat of cutting the trident it isn't too far fetched
>won't have the chance to transform
Asta can transform instantaneously now

Thanks for the corrections user.

>Damage control
I don't care if you're Jdog or not you trying to damage control for being called out is pathetic, cope.

Stop projecting

The term "everyone" requires more than one person :^)

>Immediate Buzzword and no argument
This is your brain on cope.

>cope.
What was that about buzzwords?

Even with the recent power boast, he can't cut or cancel glamour world.
>Asta can transform instantaneously now
He still needs to be able to hold his stance, also Dorothy can summon things instantaneously too.

>Unable to understand a childish pun I pulled out of my ass
Are you perhaps autistic user?

So anyone got an jpeg of the collection of foreshadowings?
Asked earlier.
Can't seem to find it either, i just remember seeing it a few weeks ago, i'm catching up to current manga right now so i was curious.

Nice backpedaling, Jimbo.

>Jimbo resulting to calling other people Jimbo because I mentioned 8 of his posts
Is this Jeremy-caption? C O P E.

>C O P E.
There is the buzzword for the 3rd time. Sounds like you don't have a very big vocabulary.

Thinking about it, won't Yuno lose a big chunk of power considering the aborted baby half-breed fetus soul inside him is gonna leave sooner or later?
I wish he had made a bow or some sort of ranged weapon rather than a sword though.
And what is Asta's new thing even supposed to be about? More concentrated pure anti-magic so it anti-magics even harder?

It's just the most generic shounen that pokes fun at shonen cliches and then does them in the most cliched way possible. It makes people feel smart when they're dumb.

>won't Yuno lose a big chunk of power considering the aborted baby half-breed fetus soul inside him is gonna leave sooner or later?
That depends on how all of this plays out. But if he does lose it, yeah he'll lose lots of mana but he'll still have the spells and experiences.
>And what is Asta's new thing even supposed to be about? More concentrated pure anti-magic so it anti-magics even harder?
We'll find out next week but I think you're pretty close.

>189116590
>He seems to be trying to imitate my speech pattern, I have never seen a Neanderthal manage this, this is quite a discover and could reveal quite a lot about this subhuman species, let me attempt to have him repeat me again.
Jeremy is a fat incel who jerks it to Bubbles from powerpuff girls.
C'mon now say it with me

Hey powerpuff girls are hot don't say that

I... Um user, I....

Same with Luck. They have inherently high mana but using it in a not so efficient way. With how Yuno was he has fucking huge mana reserves not to mention he can use Bell like an extra battery that can overcharge his output, so I doubt having an aborted elf baby spirit inside has helped him much other than identifying his spiritual father.

That's a sexy sword.

>so I doubt having an aborted elf baby spirit inside has helped him much other than identifying his spiritual father.
Rhya mentioned how Yuno got really good at using his Elf powers really quickly.
And everyone else who got ELFED got a lot stronger too. Yuno definitively got a buff from the fetus soul being on him.

>cope
Go back to your DBS thread, pedro.

Look how hard you are trying to not look like jimbo. It only makes me think you are him

Yeah but luck got stronger via new spells and mana usage.
Not raw mana

Yuno and Rhya stated he got stronger after Fetus him and Him Him merged, their potential merged
Cope Juan.
Here's a (You) newfag, keep trying

Attached: Sally.png (1366x768, 888K)

Raia or yuno said nothing of the sort.

Remember to not reply to any of these people. They are all Jimbo obviously. Why would someone trying to shit on jim reply to him constantly? Make no sense

Based sally poster

>the absolute state of bc threads

No they didn't

Do you not remember when Yuno Confronted Rhya and Patri right before Wevil was summoned.
>According to his retareded logic he is Jimbo too

What the fuck is the difference between elf magic and his regular magic seriously. I always thought that sentence was aimed at the aborted elf baby inside not for Yuno. Because you know they reincarnated an infant.

(You)

I do.
They said nothing about his potential merging

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-083223_Samsung Internet.jpg (1000x462, 316K)

I shouldn't have used the word potential

The only difference. I know between the two is that elf magic is more potent and human magic is more complex.

Where is Yuno getting this power up from?

Speedreader-kun please, we were told about the power system fucking forever ago.

What power up?
Did yuno somehow get even more mana? Ans I missed it?

Sorry wanted to post the official one cause of the line about Licht

Attached: Black Clover 195.png (752x373, 248K)

He Mana Zoned the remnants in the air of Lumiere and Licht magic into a sword. Can't you read buddy?

they used the plot in a chapter of the anime, when we meet the sword master

Shit I guess that actually gives me reason to watch the anime then, thanks user

>Black Divider
Sends out waves of niggative energy
Only real niggas can withstand it

Attached: blacksta.jpg (1200x675, 88K)

i.imgur.com/EqOQOXL.png
Looks awesome

Charla is just tired Charlotte

Yuno is Sasuke.

>189118221

I want her to become Charlotte's best friend, so Sol gets perma-cucked.

Then my sol and magna dreams may come true!

Depends on the magic since cause and effect needs a separate sword to deal with.
Tons of mana will overpower anti magic too if not in large quantity.

Sol and Magna is the OTP

My man of excellent taste.

he flexed differently

Best tsuns

Attached: IMG_20190607_122959.jpg (2048x1860, 587K)

A combinare antimagic and magico spell is over Power lol this carpter make me more confuse

Gotchu senpai.

Attached: 1556820814787.jpg (8300x8700, 3.98M)

Based

Attached: 1530647223720.webm (880x500, 616K)

fix your IQ

The anime sure nerfed Noelle's skirt.
Isn't it supposed to be more like a really short apron that covers just the front and back?

Ranged anti-magic was literally the second thing he ever got, after grabbing the new sword at the start of the series. He only ever used it twice: Right then, and when Gauche created clones of him against the big guy.

That what it is still in that gif no?

Attached: 1539836931705.jpg (420x642, 24K)

No, he didnt shoot antimagic, he shot magic that was saved up inside the sword. He shot it in the tournament arc however.

>Zephyrus, sometimes known in English as just Zephyr is the Greek god of the west wind. >The gentlest of the winds, Zephyrus is known as the fructifying wind, the messenger of spring
>Zephyrus was reported as having several wives in different stories. He was said to be the husband of Iris, goddess of the rainbow. He abducted the goddess Chloris, and gave her the domain of flowers
>He is said to have vied for Chloris's love with his brother Boreas, eventually winning her devotion.
>with yet another sister and lover, the harpy Podarge Zephyrus was said to be the father of Balius and Xanthus, Achilles' horses.
>In the story of Cupid and Psyche, Zephyrus served Eros (or Cupid) by transporting Psyche to his abode.
>Zephyrus' Roman equivalent was Favonius (the 'favouring') who held dominion over plants and flowers
OH NO NO NO ASTA BROS
YUNO IS GOING TO GET THE HAREM OF HEART PRINCESSES, BELL, NOELLE, MIMOSA AND SISTER LILY
HE'S ALSO GOING TO GET SPECIAL HORSES AND BE THE KING OF HEART KINGDOM ALONGSIDE CLOVER KINGDOM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: Yuno Chad.png (714x891, 784K)

Noll is so cute

I really dont understand why you accociate spell names with character arcs.

Attached: IMG_20190607_164946.jpg (2048x1694, 337K)

You think Charlotte is a good cook?
Probably not but it would cute to see her try and get better.

It's foreshadowing, you'll see when the story continues after wevil is done for.

It's shit, like usual.

Pretty sure most nobles and royals have no idea how to do much house work at all

Uh huh

I forgot, who is the elf inside Yuno's asshole again?

Licht's half elf child

Asta

>giving the shitposter an answer

She's confirmed the second worst cook.

Perfect.

It's
Noll
Charlotte
Vanessa
Sol
Nebra

Yuno is the half elf child. He's just been reincarnated...like real reincarnated.
All he's got now is his magical birth rite of wind and light and sword magic right now.
He might be the only one to keep his reincarnated soul as well.

As for Asta.
He's slowly being corrupted even now.
He's going to start doing more and more questionable things while not even realizing it or caring. Only his friends reactions to it will tell him that he's doing something wrong.
Soon he'll just become evil antimagic emperor asta. Sitting on a throne in a castle partially built from the corpse of the great demon

Is there a decent porn for this beauty? All I can see is Noelle, Mimosa, especially Vanessa. I guess she's too pure to have lewd arts despite those kinky thoughts about Yami

All best girls.
Nice.

>yuno is the half elf
>the rest of that post
Fuck off with ur fan fic

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-162148_Chrome.jpg (628x323, 127K)

>despite those kinky thoughts about Yami
Which art piece do you mean?

not a half-assed westerners style

hey bros
Any Nero x Asta art?

Not that I can find, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop looking, gotta find the hidden bird ass.

I think theres more noelle x nero than asta x nero desu

Jesus christ it should be illegal for a rival character to exist for this long and have nothing done with them as an individual. I'm getting so sick of Yuno's schtick of motivating Asta, it holds no weight now because Tabata has more or less sealed the fact that this is his entire reason for existing and doesn't even bother PRETENDING he's an actual human being.

Alright chapter otherwise though.

Attached: bc-.png (816x1008, 40K)

Ok

user, he's going to either leave and become the new elf king or he's going to get fridged in some suitably fucked way which will make Asta go evil or in a heroic way which will make Asta broken powerful and goody/bring him back from evil.

As it stands now, he would have probably been better served to be unbelievably bullshit powerful to the point where he was well beyond captain level but really inexperienced and has to deal with court matters, class bullshit, and leading a team.

Why are your fanfics so terrible?

Asta is the child of the first emperor and the bird chick. She aborted him by sealing the fetus away (as shown by his mana also being sealed), then used her sealing magic to close her tubes to prevent further accidents.

Full demonized Asta when?!

Yuno is going to lose his memories for real or get taken over.
This leads to him going away with wevil or by himself and he becomes legend on the battlefield.
Asta will have to save him then.

Retardbro...

End of the next saga

Fuck I hope so, user

He is more of a "say it with your actions, not with your words" character, and as far as I remember the only time we see his line of tought is during chapter 1, so I understand your opinion. Still, he is a character, it's just that he's an autist.

>First it was idiots posting about some non-canon secret clone body Sally had becoming Amvil's, now its Yuno
All of you are retarded at predicting the series.
>We see her right before she gets turned into a bird and she's not pregnant
Fucking morons ~ OH MY GOD ASTA IS THE SON OF THE FWK AND NERO, LISTEN TO MY HEADCANON GUISE!

Don't you find annoying that everytime Asta gets a PU, Yuno also have to get one? Why is that allowed? It's ok to do that in a span of an arc, but doing in the same chapter is awful. It's like Tabata doesn't want Asta to get his own hype moment. That's the bad thing when Yuno is around.

I dont consider new techniques a power up.

No.
Moments like this chapter are the times I genuinly like yuno.

No you fool she was pregnant off-panel before the events with the demons, and aborted the baby into a space-time gap for 500 years. He then spontaneously spawned somewhere in the world when the seal broke because Yami had gaysex with Patri and spawned Yuno the half-elf.

You joke but I'm pretty sure there is a deviant art fic that basically goes down this way.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NO THEORIES, THERE IS NO SYMBOLISM OR FORESHADOWING
Fuck off to Yea Forums

Aww did it hurt that everyone thinks your fan fics suck?

I'm hype for Yuno's kick-ass sword

>Aww
>fan fics

Thanks!

Attached: 6B71E503-AC96-4637-B1A9-9F85D392F6DD.jpg (2048x1004, 420K)

Cope

I want to fuck Yuno's sword

Get in line.

Why is Yuno so sexy
Everything about him is sexy, he has a sexy face and a sexy body and sexy magic and sexy talent and a sexy fairy and a sexy sword and a sexy transformation
The best part is when he gets that stupid smug sexy look on his face
God FUCK

Calm down, Bell.

>Leo
kek

My prediction is that Black Divider finally gave an edge to the Demon Slayer so it isn't as blunt as a baseball bat anymore

You mean it could cut easier? The sword could already cut things.

it'll probably do some tangible anti-magic slash stuff on top of that

It'll permanently divide whatever it cuts so wevil's healing will no longer work.

So a technique to power up.

You mana pool ain't getting larger.

But they still got a power up out of nowhere.

New spells arent power ups.

Here's all the power ups that happened.
Yuno got bell

The witch queen removed the limiters of anti magic in astas blood.

That time period between the witch Forrest arc and the tournament arc where noelles mana increased at least three times fold for her to use sea dragons roar 3 times instead of 1

Spirit dive

Yuno got elfed

Astas anti magic reacting to wevil and overflowing along side yuno reincarnating more?...his tattoo got bigger.

So they got new spells to power them up.

You missed Yuno being able to sense mana more clearly
Asta's arms being improved after healing
Noelle getting Bruce

Spells dont increase your magic power.
So no.

>they're gonna get away with it
Rades do your thing.

So it was a technique to power up after all.

I haven't really thought about it but noelles mana growth is quite terrifying.
One seadragons roar used to empty her completely.
Now she capable of shooting a few while in valkarie dress while fighting like 6 elves and she didnt even run out of mana but stamina.

Attached: 20190607_150814.jpg (1034x676, 458K)

Okay continue being retarded then.

>Now she capable of shooting a few
She has mana control down
Unless some idiot thinks her mana pool got higher

Shes still growing.
Theres nothing to really say her mana pool ain't growing too.
And no I'm not saying you can train a higher mana pool.
I'm saying it's just part of natural growth.
It hits it peak than it begins too fall after your prime.
Look at lady Teresa Leons mentor who claimed she doesnt have as much mana as she used too so she uses the mana in her surroundings.

You say it's a technique, then you say it's actually a spell. Make up your mind. Or just call it as it is. It's a powerup out of nowhere.

No I'll tell how it is.
They didnt power up.
Because no spell or technique they used made them more powerful

asta was born from an egg

Asta is a troll, they are the waste or maggots from gods.
Some trolls are described as human looking too so it fits.

Remember this guy?
What a joke.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-153952_Samsung Internet.jpg (1001x1012, 619K)

I'd rather leo died for asta or mimosa development but fuegoleon will likely die for real instead.

Don't bother replying. There's a lot of stupid people out there who think every new spell is a powerup when it doesn't increase their overall power.

I dont think asta even remembers Leo's name lol

Is Leo the most disappoint royal bar the useless king?

The king doesnt disappoint me because I never expected anything from him.
Leo takes the cake.

I thought the big cat face was supposed to represent Fuego about to wake up

So it's a skill to powerup.

>replying to Jimjam

Re read that chapter. It doesn't

Ok jimmy

Am I misunderstanding or did they just confirm yuno is a reincarnation of one of the wizard kings?

You read it wrong.
The top right and bottom panels are yunos speech bubbles

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-164102_Samsung Internet.jpg (1078x818, 837K)

>Jesus christ it should be illegal for a rival character to exist for this long and have nothing done with them as an individual. I'm getting so sick of Yuno's schtick of motivating Asta, it holds no weight now because Tabata has more or less sealed the fact that this is his entire reason for existing and doesn't even bother PRETENDING he's an actual human being.
I made this complaint earlier and was labled a jimmy.

Attached: asta mad.jpg (673x581, 83K)

Yuno really ruins the series for me
For a manga that has overall pretty consistent powerscaling regarding its MC, Yuno is so buffed is ridiculous
I mean mfucker is as special as you can get, a newbie who has been praised by literally everyone he's met, and has yet to lose a fight, fought enemies at Captain Level and didn't even flinch, learns super advanced magic in literal hours, how am I supposed to take him seriously? Every time Asta gets a power up or learns a new technique, this windy fag shows up with "lol no I'm still stronger than you and I'm gonna be magic emperor"
I fucking hate Yuno and hope he got aborted by Tetia

Does he ever fucking sleep? Hes been at it got 16 hours now.

Attached: 1557067611048.jpg (600x852, 68K)

He has no life.

he has no grace

Both of these posts are Jimbo

Attached: 1558517344129.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>confirmed

it's okay because Yuno is fucking hot
I wish we got to see more of him (in more ways than one)

>kid who has talent and also train hard and doesn't looks down on others
>Elf buff
>Spirit buff
>loved by mana
>Smart
>4 leaf clover grimoire

Yuno is the archtypical chosen one and you want hin to be weak or to underperform? He was already compared to Litch regarding potential growth he'll be a complete monster soon enough.

Reminder Yuno is the in-series equivalent of a chad (top 0.01% of males) and hating him means you're an ugly incel

@189134361
Jim just go to bed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Yuno

> Has yet to lose a fight
Stopped reading right there

Yuno is a dicklet

Attached: 1553595449157.png (692x518, 535K)

Why are you responding to him? He already putted himself.

he requires the whole fairy, user

have we ever seen him beat up? had him aknoledge that he lost? be rescued by another character?
if you can post a panel that shows Yuno in any of those situations and not his typical "I'm better than everyone"smugface, I'll gladly declare myself as a speedreader

sorry I'm too busy looking at his smugface

Asta saving yuno vs Mars

I just recently got into Black Clover. Is it confirmed whether the series will continue after this arc? It seems like it's pretty much going to tie up all the plot points the story has put out there so far.

I wish she would sit on my dick like that

Attached: 15.png (1761x1300, 1.08M)

Delusional fools here will tell you yes and link some 3 year old article but there is no confirmation that this will continue at this moment

nah, we still have no clue what the deal with all the other kingdoms are, Mars has some dangling hooks, Asta's demon, Noelle has yet to confess her love, Yuno has yet to show a single emotion, etcetera

>It seems like it's pretty much going to tie up all the plot points the story has put out there so far.
There's three other huge kingdoms to flesh out.
He's already set the foundation for a big Diamond Kingdom arc.

Morris from diamond kingdom has been namedropped a lot, and we saw other shining generals that have yet to appear, so diamond kingdom could come into play via Mars. Other than that, we still need to see what's the deal with dwarves and the rest of the map.

Attached: Map.png (1856x1456, 1.7M)

Did you really ask this question just so you could samefag?

while he actually beat Mars with his newly discovered Wind Spirit
I forgot he WAS saved by Asta, so I'll concede
I'm a speedreader

that's okay it happens to the best of us

Dont lump me up with you plebs

Probably similar to the magic used

don't lump me in with these plebs

>Literally the chosen one
>WHY DOES HE GET POWER UPS WHY IS HE SO STRONG

>Yuno sporting an anti-demon sword of light
>Asta sporting an anti-magic sword of darkness

The bros are going to tear Wevil to fucking shreds. That motherfucker is toast.

>Yuno has yet to show a single emotion
He's shown plenty, especially pride whenever he sees Asta do something neat.

post pics please

Attached: Yuno's_Smile.png (851x713, 511K)

Attached: YunoSmiling.png (857x747, 225K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-175622_Samsung Internet.jpg (629x634, 150K)

Attached: black clover 158.png (915x1300, 243K)

ah yes more please

Chadsta

Attached: Afraid.jpg (975x653, 192K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-175922_Samsung Internet.jpg (515x1081, 462K)

Bakugo, Tomioka, Kawaki, Fushiguro, Aki, Killua >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yuno

Will Charmy ever be able to make him smile?

Attached: Team G.png (1366x768, 1.88M)

>Tomioka
?????

Attached: Purple Orca's True VC.png (261x407, 65K)

I am surprised you guys dont understand the genius that is Yuno. His name even means "you know" As like he knows

Did nobody noticed that half of Yuno's hair got white?

I forgot clovercucks only read their single series

Attached: giyuu-tomioka-145818.jpg (350x490, 35K)

Well he’s a full reincarnation so I don’t see why this is surprising.

No, you dumbfuck.
It's that Tomioka is NOT Tanjirou's rival.

Retarded nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-121246_Chrome.jpg (477x569, 163K)

>full reincarnation.
Is this confirmed or are you just spitballing.

Pretty obvious to me, but not confirmed yet.

Kirsch, En and Yuno are probably the only ones left with their royal knights robes.

They were the only ones who pulled it off anyway.
The under suits are way sexier.

Attached: 9a9b81435c0a9e2a3734a95c40f630be.jpg (764x1200, 277K)

>The under suits are way sexier.
You're right about that

Attached: Sexy Luck.png (622x694, 175K)

How cute

A part of me will die inside when these robes go away..

Go to sleep, Bell.

Not until I get my date!

Dimensional slash but instead of cutting things, it destroys all magic around the areas it didn't cut.

You'll never get one.

That sounds a little too powerful.

Attached: 1559949778490.png (482x363, 221K)

Vorecocks.

Why do I love them so much?

Attached: trio c.jpg (1098x1200, 235K)

anybody Yuno associates with must be good

I want a them to all fight together.

Attached: 1538673719811.jpg (1200x1200, 360K)

Mah nigga

He's a former wizard king, calling it now.

Attached: black-clover.png (843x460, 382K)

he's probably some old-ass dude who's chilling in a wizard tower

Doubt it

>loved by mana
I'm extremely forgetful, what does this mean again? The person has a big mana pool and can handle mana related things easily?

nobody fucking knows, it was never explained

I think it's more of an elven expression to explain why their mana pool is so big.

Nice website you stupid fucking gook

also they have good mana sense and mana control

calm down man

The nobles and the priest say it too

Then it's just a saying.

Attached: 1555810332615.png (273x1920, 286K)

Wholesome cute

Where is the shitty necromant? what is he doing?why did tabata wasted pages on him?

Hiding there's nothing he can do while the devil's spell is still in play.

His time will come
That is Solid

Attached: Nervous_Sekke.png (1913x1088, 1.95M)

It's an expression that literally means they could use all sorts of spell both offensive/defensive AND healing spells notice that not everyone can use all of it and not just about the mana pool.

What's their endgame? Joining another kingdom?

Oh baby! Tabata's spreads are always god tier.

> this last 20 chapters are a nightmare
> is bleach all over again
dwarf arc when??

Attached: gfhfgh1fg1h.jpg (720x918, 193K)

Attached: Trance State Asta.png (659x508, 297K)

Noll's cute butt

*Noel's

so whats up with Rades' eye

Attached: Black Clover Chapter 37.png (970x572, 423K)

Wait, why was Wevil in the physical world before being sealed? Did I speedread past how he even got to this realm?

I'm not sure anyone knows yet.

Yuno loves his bro and wants to see him do well, he also wants to work hard to impress his bro and inspire him like he was inspired by him. Do not be mean to Yuno

He's so sweet and precious

He used his spirit in the physical realm to trick the royals so he could get a body, he wasn't truly in the physical realm until he used the stones.

>Gueldre is carrying some bags
>The whole wevil ordeal is over, maybe wevil loses his body but doesn't die, idk
>Gueldre stole devil relics or some shit
>Thus, he probably summons another devil and serves him which leads to a future arc
Yay or nay?

I think I get it after looking at the viz version, the fan translations make it seem wevil binded his soul to the grimoire.
It isn't mentioned how wevil got there but you can see he has enough power to cross the dimension as some sort of spirit/ghost and manipulate very sinful but weak people like the minister which I believe he used the minster's mana/life force to bind the prince.
He needs a 4 leaf user in full despair so he can take the body and make a 5 leaf grimoire at the same time, less powerful bodies can't handle or won't bring out his true strength.
I'm guessing they are in tartarus so they were once a regular creature but turned into that by being fully evil or themselves going into despair, wevil is just one of the strongest.
Also sekre's sealing magic with the mana stones worked on wevil who then used the mana stones to cast a reincarnation spell on the elves souls to send them to the future, he broke out of the seal himself after some time and reincarnated patri who used the mana stone to fully reincarnate the other elves in their human counterparts except licht which needed a separate body made by sally.
Sekre turned into the bird and looked out for the grimoire which somehow got another devil in there.

Attached: devil.png (623x521, 283K)

Attached: The Devil Panels.png (780x1216, 462K)

nayay

Not bad, 6.4/10 idea

Wevil takes over gueldre and becomes even more powerful as a fat devil.
He moves to heart kingdom and takes in a harem of girls who he then dumps for maximum despair.

Divides Shia LeBeauf

>Tabata delaying Yami and Patri meeting again

Attached: Yami.png (715x613, 333K)

Attached: 1553013875965.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Attached: ChibiYuno.png (185x210, 27K)

It's Noeru.

If wevil does lose I kinda see him getting sealed into Patri's grimoire.

Who knows something must've happen during his time with the purple orca

Damn, I wonder if Yami will let him live.

What a little angel, so cute.

Asta has to be the one to kill him

No he doesn't

I can't see him dying or Yami forgiving him, so... he will either go to another place away from Yami or sacrifice himself to save someone.

>t. brainlet
Not seeing him dying is retarded and neither Asta nor Yami will forgive him, they both were there for Julies' death(Asta in more of a convoluted way but still there), him sacrificing himself would feel hallow, in no way can he be salvaged or redeemed, he killed too many and deserves death, him escaping would be a boring fucking conclusion "Lets let this faggot who killed innocents escape" the only out he has is death because even Vengeance is not innocent in this, Asta already confronted him about never forgiving him, and to just let him off the hook would make it feel like Asta's convictions and fortitude have begun to falter, another thing which isn't as important but is something we've been waiting for would be Asta finally killing someone, he has yet to get rid of his V-card and what better option then to have him lose It by killing the last remaining member of the Eye, and the man who was the overarching villain for most of this first Arc

But it all devil/demon fault

And? That doesn't atone him for the blood on his hands, if It turned out Stalin was being manipulated when he killed millions, would you forgive him just because he had been tricked into doing it?

>But Judge I was manipulated into burning down that orphanage
He was tricked about the motive but he did all those crimes out of his volition

I predict that the upgraded version of the demon dweller sword will be called "black void"

Have it be called the "Void Dweller"

Asta doesn't need to be the person to kill him. So far in the story Yami killing Patri would make more sense. But like that other user said I dont really see Patri dying here

I disagree on both points, especially the latter considering its retarded.

So far in the story, Asta hasn't showed a hint that he was willing to kill, so I dont see him killing Patri anytime soon.
>Especially the latter considering its retarded.
With Patri's stuff from Chapter 200 and him starting to learn how to use his demon light magic. I dont see him dying right now. Him escaping is a possible conclusion.

A

Attached: 1558807672986.jpg (1054x1200, 168K)

>It was too thick to call a sword

user?

S

Attached: 1539725574628.jpg (1200x840, 169K)

Truly brainlets cannot get it.

Stalin didn’t kill millions though, it was all propaganda from the allies.
Actual population reports and Cambridge studies show there was no mass deaths in the millions.

Patri's fate will end up being decided by Licht.

Not if William magically wakes up inside him.

T

Attached: 1537822742667.jpg (540x540, 43K)

A

Attached: 1540157781054.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Based

This is very cute

I cant wait until Asta gets his sword back and masters it to borrow magic/mana from the black bulls

Attached: 1558444896535.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

Another 200 chapters before he learns how.

>666
>henry x asta combo
>anti magic bull devil
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Attached: bbm.png (526x635, 324K)

I cant wait until Asta uses full black form and BECOMES the black bull

I give it 50 chapters. He awakened that ability vs Mars. He'll use it for Mars.

Attached: 512D336E-492A-4065-B9DB-19FF213B4682.jpg (1440x900, 279K)

Now more than ever, this shows how much better Black Clover is than any manga before it

Based

Attached: 74336277_p0.jpg (1571x2222, 671K)

Attached: 73916630_p0.jpg (729x1032, 1023K)

Attached: -M.jpg (1080x1300, 849K)

Attached: Gehh.jpg (1024x575, 131K)

Geh desu wa!

Attached: mimosa,.jpg (1080x608, 46K)

is for Mimosa
history repeats itself

Imagine being this insecure about ship fag posts.

but I'm a shipfag dummy

Fuck off please

No that guy, but BC threads have always had shipfags, user.

They don't belong on Yea Forums, they should go back to Tumblr or wherever they came from