Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18123902
twitter.com/Super_Groupies/status/1136544056048140289
streamable.com/c6oit
youtu.be/asyvS-lOvv8
youtu.be/ZQsCzOxJju8
twitter.com/bokuwakiminiau1/status/1136973777433112576
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, he was even partially squeezing the trigger. He really was considering killing Toi.

Chikai was a horrible influence on Toi and if you actually cared about him you would want what's best for him, and what's best for him is to not have his brother in his life.

Reo/Mabu is sunk!

More like dark Reo sunk his dick in Mabus ass

What's a little heart licking between bros

I guess I'm fucking retarded because I still can't quite put by finger on the intent of the final Chikai scenes.

Aniki points a loaded gun 1 inch from his brother's forehead and squeezes the trigger as far as humanly possible without actually causing the gun to fire, is it just to scare Toi away?
And the scene where Chikai is shot implies he pushed Toi out of the way, but why did the gunman who was so intent on killing Chikai aim for the kid instead in the first place? Not sure what the angle of the shot was but was he counting on the bullet to kill both in one shot, instead of just the boy dropping dead and aniki the murderous yakuza pulling another gun out of his ass to fire back with?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.022.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

They're all each other ever had, Chikai loved Toi and did everything for him.

Attached: D8ahJl9VUAA9CQR.jpg (1334x750, 39K)

>Sara is accidentally responsible for freezing Keppi
>frozen Keppi is crushed by the ottermobile
>Sara reassembles Keppi, but his form is totally wrong when he's revived
>Sara tells him he's beautiful regardless
>tfw this whole retarded scene is a parallel for Reo and Mabu's fucked up situation, except Reo blows it on the last step

Attached: fuck.jpg (720x605, 193K)

>couldn't protect these smiles
We need the plates bros.

Attached: 1559851150465.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I didn't think Chikai pushed Toi out of the way. Am I wrong?

I think this shot and Chikai's dying complaints about trying to connect with someone are showing that Chikai tried to throw away his connection to Toi, but he couldn't do it. He scribbled out his parents and himself and the soba shop in that picture, but his pen faltered before he could scribble out Toi. He says to throw away everything as he's running away from the shootout, then is confronted with his chance to throw away Toi and he tries, but can't do it. I don't think the scene is about scaring Toi away at all, it's just Chikai wrestling for the final time with the choice to cling to or throw away the last precious connection that's making his life so hard.

He pretty sure he did. Toi is on the ground and Chikai has turned to face the gunman. It looks exactly like he heard the gunman and moved to protect Toi.

who drivers the ottermobile

Attached: otters.jpg (554x936, 208K)

important
strawpoll.me/18123902

The Mabu and Enta being the same person theory draws more clues with the latest Alice in Wonderland scan. They're both the rabbit.

I seriously doubt the anime will have a couple at the end between the child characters but I wonder if that means Kazuki and enta will grow up to be just like Reo and Mabu minus the suffering and issues

Attached: arino.jpg (269x187, 9K)

There’s more than one rabbit character in Alice in Wonderland.

Kazuki jut remembered his DESTINY with Tooi, just you wait until Enta sacrifices himself.

The point is they have incredibly similar designs and now they also have very similar costumes in the magazine spread. More links

Enta is the white rabbit and Mabu is the March hare. They're two different characters in the story.

I'm pretty sure the anime is gearing up for a 3P romantic end. I could be wrong but it feels like it

That spread is not a "link". Next you'll say there's a link between them from the anmitsu spread because they're both wearing yukata.

It doesn't change that, along with all their previous similarities - both symbolizing 'light', ahoge with glasses, same hair cut, green eyes - this is another stunning similarity

just keep in mind, a lot of these spreads are done by telling the staff of choice to draw it to do whatever they like as long as the magazine approves it

If they were the only two wearing yukata maybe I would. It's not like everyone is dressed up in bunny ears

Go back to tumblr

>slowpoke.jpg
>marathon all the episodes today
>main characters are all faggots while every kappa zombie monster of the week except like 1 is a straight dude with a weird fetish he wants to share with his GF
What is Ikuhara trying to tell me?

Attached: sara.jpg (640x907, 87K)

>Reo is the Mad Hatter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAjesus

user, Alice in wonderland themed spreads are incredibly generic and heavily influenced by the Disney version. Of course Enta is the white rabbit cause he’s the megane nerd. Mabu being the March Hare is mainly to compliment Reo being the Mad Hatter.

I coult be wrong and I got wasted because my cat died but doesn't the Mad Hatter becomes something more important to Alice in Through the Looking-Glass I don't have those books at hand to chekc

Think about it - why does Enta have a death scene that parallels Mabu while looking exactly like him? Why is he willing to take so much shit from an abusive bf? Why is he symbolized as 'one of the good people who dies in this world' (both Mabu and Enta)? He's Mabu reincarnated.

Why is Reo such a sociopath who feels that once things are different he must go to extreme lengths to bring them back to how they were? (ex. Kazuki and his everything) Why is he so obtuse and unable to understand anything about Mabu while thinking he knows best? Him and Kazuki are the same person.

Is Sara the door mouse

Attached: sorry toi will be back soon dont worry.png (516x383, 14K)

I’m really sorry user.

I think the Mad Hatter only shows up for a bit.

>the Hatter explains to Alice that he and the March Hare are always having tea because when he tried to sing for the foul-tempered Queen of Hearts, she sentenced him to death for "murdering the time", but he escapes decapitation. In retaliation, time (referred to as a "he" in the novel) halts himself in respect to the Hatter, keeping him and the March Hare stuck at 18:00 (or 6:00 pm) forever.
This makes sense but also doesn't.
Also that sucks, man.

I see thanks I was wondering if the sneaky artists hid something but guess is just Alice in Wonderland obligatory magazine art every anime gets
tho that line about the Queen of Hearts is creepy
and thanks user, I'm sure it was the best for her

Attached: D8Y4kSeVUAAcKRl.png (576x566, 268K)

Ao3 is not here

To be fair, Mabu is really not a good person either at this point. He very willingly goes out to kill people to turn them into kappa zombies. This is especially apparent in episode 8 when Reo asks why they are doing this and he says they want to find Chikai for zombie material, he was in fact pushing Reo to find more zombies. Granted, it is basically stated that this is their lifeline, but still. Both are knowingly committing mass murder for their own desires.

Can someone explain to me in very small words why Mabu said he 'needed' or basically chose Otter over Reo?

seems like the maintenance keeps him alive, and he's likely scared of dying hence why he also helps them make kappa zombies

Just wanna say that this is the reason I don't think Mabu will kick the bucket in the end and Reo has to learn to live with it. I feel like a lot of ReoMabu discussion is actually around Reo's mind and outcome. I don't think the current Mabu is an empty husk like the otter said because you can see little hints of the old Mabu on him which staff also felt it was important enough to point out.
That kind of ending, "Mabu dies and Reo has to accept it" fucks over Mabu's will to live and seek a happir life. Mabu doesn't want to die, he just looks the part because he can hardly express anything else.

Attached: 1559879462742.png (840x580, 364K)

twitter.com/Super_Groupies/status/1136544056048140289
not sure if this was posted before, sorry if it's old

If you’re in a crumbling marriage due to your “health” and only the dark manifestation of your spouse will fuck you, it’s understandable why Mabu chose otter Reo.

I understand he needs the maintenance to keep him alive, but it didn't sound like that was what he was talking about in that scene.

you have to remember it's also a metaphor for but yes, the otters are constantly telling them they could kill them and the otter had Mabu's heart right on his hand, would have been very easy

>chikai died thinking the only person he loved hated him
it's very painful

Attached: 1559854423526.png (1920x1080, 895K)

Who cares, he was a scumbag

>left a 14 year old to fight his yakuza gun battle and ran off like a bitch despite the fact that he had another weapon
I mean it's understandable.

why would he think toi hated him

at what time is the prescreen

Laughed for a good while after that guy shot Chikai and cheered, and then gets shot himself.

Is it Nyantaro?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 09 [720p][2019-06-07-10-07-13].jpg (1366x768, 375K)

staff said that Toi hated Chikai up until the night of the murder, "mom and dad should've lived you should've died"
also
>I want to connect but I can't express it
aniki was afraid of the only person he cared about rejecting him

I'm brain damaged and thought the title was about Mabu first

I think it's about multiple characters. It's most applicable to Chikai, Mabu and Enta this week.

Chikai cared about Toi more than anybody ever fucking cared about someone.

Jesus fuck, this episode killed me.

Chikai was selfish.

That doesn't make sense with all those flashbacks though. Plus the murder happened a long time ago, and Toi has said incessantly how much he cares about aniki since

It's a fanservice magazine cover, no need to overanalyse it.

>parents kill themselves over debt at a young age
>get involved with yakuza underworld in order to get money to keep your family's soba shop open and your brother homed
>get disowned by what little family you have left
>brother hates you for doing shady shit to support him
>take rap for brother's murder
>constantly on the run with little time to fuck his cute otouto
>die protecting him
aniki has suffered too much
chikai did everything for toi

Attached: 1559856580207.jpg (1920x1717, 1.1M)

How many episode is out?

many

By all means, Toi should go to jail for killing a man this very episode, but of course this will never be brought back.

Tomorrow around 1pm JST

I need the exact number, so tell me, please.

Mabu looked particularly souless this episode, even when giving the ningyoyaki. He had a lot of expression after eating the broccoli and trying to talk to Reo, even his voice was expressive in that "Reo, watashi...-"
I think at some point between the episodes the otters fucked him up badly

Endgame is a meme at this point, but will Kazuki and Toi at least hug?

Attached: D8DsnvOV4AYXqwT.png (720x900, 460K)

I fucking hope so.

Attached: D8DQ0kzVsAAn1aB.jpg_large.jpg (800x600, 49K)

yes

What did aniki mean by this?

>tfw no Sara gf

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 09 [720p].mkv-0002.jpg (1366x768, 176K)

What’s the point of these scenes? Is she fucking with him on purpose?

explain this

She's just clumsy, dish.

It's cute.

I'm not sure. Is her clumsiness spontaneous or does she secretly hate Keppi?

spontaneus dish

Is the poster a reference to something irl?

Where are the scans?

No scan just the cover.

Attached: 1528374154243.jpg (935x1181, 355K)

>Enta alive
>Aniki dead
Life isn't fair

I want to marry Chikai and protect him and Toi.

Attached: 1559865762091.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Sara is taking the shadowgirls role.

I want to fuck Kazuki.

Sorry he is claimed.

Attached: 1559815170367.jpg (92x120, 8K)

You reap what you sow.
Chikai's death is the result of choosing a life of crime.

*she

Poor Enta, even keppi cuter than him

So did anyone understand what the hell the dialogue in the PV for episode 9 was about? Looking back at the other PVs, it's pretty easy to correlate them to stuff that happened in the corresponding episode, but kisses? What? Were they supposed to be a metaphor for relationships that actually work out?

Keppi is cuter than any of those characters. They're a bunch of generic looking uggos.

streamable.com/c6oit

>in a few years, I'm gonna eat this kid's weed and make him sift through my poop

Why does Tooi get a bad end? If Enta survives, he and Kazuki will go back to being a golden duo, leaving Tooi as the third wheel. Tooi will inevitably start doing drugs and drinking booze until he inevitably shoots himself in the head with the gun he swapped.

Keppi's in the way, can't see that they both have a hand on him.

>ywn be so patriotic that your blood turns into your country's flag when you get shot

Attached: D8ZMiGCVsAE_FUc.jpg (1000x1000, 237K)

Please tell me they are gonna meet next episode.

Attached: D8ZJn4_UIAAKkNk.jpg (1199x848, 220K)

He can always fuck Enta when Kazuki is too tired to do it. One dick will never be able to satisfy Enta.

It was stupid of him to get involved with the damn yakuza to start with, you know damn well Chikai's parents would have never wanted him to put his and by extension Toi's lives in danger for the sake of a soba business.

I get that obviously the shop was important to him, but he REALLY didn't have his priorities right when he thought it was worth basically his and Toi's whole future. At the very least he should have completely cut Toi off from his life after the shooting incident, whether Toi wants it or not, he's a horrible influence and should never have been around him or promised him anything about being together in the future.

Enta is pretty Kazukisexual.

>At the very least he should have completely cut Toi off from his life
He is human and has human feelings and attachments, unlike Kazuki who starts hating his own family in a snap once he learns his parents are not his real parents.

>えーとですねえ……人間がこの世の者だとすると、カッパとか妖怪、魑魅魍魎たちはあちらの世界の者なわけです。吾妻サラというのは、その間にいるキャラクター。人間と妖怪たちの間に立って、いろいろとやりとりする役割なんです。つまり、人と妖怪をつないでいる存在ですね。
What the FUCK is Sara?

Half kappa half otter or half kappa half human

Sara is half human, half youkai?

Is he spelling it out in the interview because we'll never have the confimation in the anime, huh?

Sure, he's not perfect, and that makes sense within the story, but the fact remains that it was a bad decision to drag Toi down with him/enable him when he got involved in criminal shit.

You'd think the shooting thing would have been enough of a wake up call to anyone about that, even if you did love that person, honestly that's all the more reason you would want to keep them away from your own dangerous way of life.

isn't ironic to reo?

Basically, she loves Keppi no matter what he looks like/how hes made up, but Reo can't accept this 'fake' Mabu who's too different to how he used to be.

No since fix Kappi on her own while Mabu was fixed by otters.

A child distancing himself from his family for childish reasons can't be compared to getting your kid brother involved in gang activity and instilling weird self sacrificing ideals in his mind.

Remember that Sara is between Sumida River and the other river, the prince is between so-and-so etc? I guess it was for real.

>Reo will never tell Mabu he’s beautiful no matter what

but the last episode reveal his desire turns into otter?

It's this, from the text crawl in episode 4.
>Sara exists between Sumida ward and Taito ward, dish. [Sara’s] prince exists betwen love and desire, dish.

It also showed him accepting the fake Mabu.

But that was because he was under the assumption that it was 'his mabu' now because of the baked things having the right taste, he still viewed him as something separate from 'fake' mabu.

That's the one, thanks. Keppi existing between love and desire means kappa = love + desire, right? That's how I'm reading it.

>kappa = between love and desire
>kappa = between life and death
>otter = manifestation of desire
>otter = life or death (?)

He accepted the fake Mabu because he though he finally became the real one not that it's two separate persons.

So a otter is generated when the desire leaks out. And here we go back to the legends where kappa and otters were believed to be the same creature.

I tried to look up but seems like Ikuhara just took the name from Messi and put in the brazilian team. The pose means nothing.
Is this from that ikuhara interview?

It's from the new Super Groupies interview, they publish one at week with interesting deets

I vaguely remember those reports that said that the pose was just Ikuhara fooling around.

Nice, I’ll check it out. Thanks user. I think with the manga we’ll get more info too, looks like they’ll release the first volume in takubon instead of releasing chapter by chapter in a magazine. I wonder if it’s going to be always like this?
It’s what it looks like.

What about what Ikuhara said that Mabu loves Reo like he always did? Doesn’t it imply the fake mabu isn’t all fake at all? He just need a fix?

>streamable.com/c6oit
youtu.be/asyvS-lOvv8

Consider the following. There is only one Mabu, but he was involved in an accident and sustained brain damage. He lost a part of his memory and his personality changed. Reo has schizophrenia.

Attached: D8GX8KlUcAAQl5J.png (485x497, 277K)

Thanks for the spoiler image asshole

It's the same Mabu but he was made into a cyborg.

Nice.

It doesn't really spoil anything. If anything, it's a red herring. Aniki would have never shot his precious little brother.

Yeah I think that's it. Mabu's changes are too drastic and sudden to be simply just changes through the years.

No one said they were.

>brown
>gay
>mentally ill
>evil
Much to think about

Says a lot about the white-haired sharktooth brown boys among us.

Attached: D8dSbEcVsAIBr7F.jpg (1000x772, 102K)

Men are garbage, women are goddesses.
I guess it worked anyway, fujos seem happy with canon no matter if the authors make the characters despicable to mock the audience.

Is that Otone?

Yeah, back when she was supposed to be a middle schooler.

And Sara was supposed to be a classmate. Otone x Sara might have really happened.

How old is Sara? As old as Keppi?

In the definitive version we don't know.

Damn, we missed the lesbian bingo.

>great looking and interesting anime turns to dumb and poorly written forced drama
This has barely been able to get a single feel out of me. I just can't seem to give a fuck about these characters and I put it down to bad storytelling and character building.

>forced drama
What was forced, apart from Kazuki's tantrums?

Attached: 1392845600875.jpg (720x720, 117K)

If you ignore your personal attachment to this hack director, what would you rate this trainwreck? Hopefully nothing higher than a 4 or 5/10.

Attached: 1553634528833.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

Forced buzzwords

100/10

Attached: 1552716558470.jpg (703x893, 290K)

I unironically miss the zombie fights and all the stock sequences of the first half.

This is my first Ikuhara anime and judging on how praised he is I expected much more more. 6/10.

Only the heart though, no? The body still the old one for what I understand

So far 8/10.

Hence, a cyborg.

Why are people calling it a trainwreck again?

Attached: Clipboard02.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Easy buzzword for the lazy shitposter.

>cyborg (/ˈsaɪbɔːrɡ/), short for "cybernetic organism", is a being with both organic and biomechatronic body parts

He had to install a digestive system too so it's not just his heart.

5/10

I see.

Don't take any shitpost seriously. If you have to respond at least tease it back.

If he's a cyborg Mabu should be able to do this
youtu.be/ZQsCzOxJju8

I think the last episode had the best art direction (outside of stock footage musical scenes) in the entire show.

He has to undergo more maintenance for that and only if Reo desires it.

They're trying force emotion through the Enta situation yet basically painted him as a villain just before. I don't care about Enta at all so it's tedious and boring. Can't even get into the Toi scenario either. The last couple episodes at least have been really dumb. Sara is hardly in the show and Kazuki doesn't even cross dress anymore. This blows.

Me too and I'm honestly surprised to be saying that.

My first episode 10/10 has been slowly creeping then recently plunging to a 5/10 and I feel like it's only going lower.

For me it's because the characters and story have not been well enough developed to illicit actual emotion.

>people who criticize the show are shitposters
Here we go again
Why are hardcore Ikuharafags so insecure?

Sometimes it's hard to tell apart shitposts from someone being serious.

I don't have have personal attachment to Ikuhara and I think it's an 8 or so. I'm enjoying it a lot.

>Sara is hardly in the show and Kazuki doesn't even cross dress anymore. This blows.
So you only watched this show for a trap and a cute girl? No wonder.

I love you ignorant faggots who just scream shitposter at anyone who's opinion you don't like.

Well the shoujo bullshit love triangle crap between one actually likeable character, a wooden plank self-insert and creepy desperate homo isn’t helping

>basically painted him as a villain just before
This never happened. The only person that’s been actually painted as a villain is Reo.

It's easy to tell when the post is full of buzzword and isn't really looking for a discussion but to start a fight. EG:

Well put.

Everything Ikuhara does is because it’s DEEP or HIS STYLE

He’s really great with foreshadowing and references and his design is top notch but his characters are meh and the melodrama isnt satisfying with the way it tries to wring a reaction from you through more suffering

But you know I am right. Being critical is not shitposting.

>Why are hardcore Ikuharafags so insecure?
Well, this is. It's baiting, since you are not even talking about the show, but the fans.

>Kazuki doesn't even cross dress anymore
Good

Everybody's already sacrificed themselves to such an absurd degree. How much more sacrificing can they do. I say the turnaround is when they quit being being martyrs and start depending on each other for help.

>He’s really great with foreshadowing
There is barely an active director who works in anime right now who is less competent at using visual language properly. Ikuhara is literally too incompetent to limit himself to worthwhile symbolism and foreshadowing so it retains its gravity and impact. He just shower people with shit and then, at the end, some of it sticks are people are gonna praise him for it. I don't get it. Who are the people who consider this competent directing? Burger who operate under the assumption MORE = BETTER?

>He’s really great with foreshadowing and references
This is all Sarazanmai is offering to me for now.

I don't even know where people see a love triangle. The only one contaminating it with jealousy and love bs is the desperate homo. The other two just want to be friends with him and each other.

Sara was commenting on Keppi's appearance; Reo's problem is the change in Mabu's personality.

It's not ridiculous YET. It will get ridiculous (and I'm 100% sure it will go like that) when Tooi helps Kazuki save Enta - the guy who said 'fuck you' to saving Tooi's brother because he felt NTR-ed. When Tooi's in a fragile state of mind and grieving for his brother. When he does not feel like connecting AT ALL. At this point, Tooi has no reason to get involved, but you know he just will for 'happy end' reasons. I'm calling it bullshit well in advance.

I don't see how it's incompetent. It trims anything that's unnecessary.

His foreshadowing would actually be effective if he had the skill to actually tie it into a coherent story, but instead it’s just random “references” . Nip twitter is coming up with tons of theories that were probably never intended at all which is hilarious.

>are the manga and story connected? Who knows! It’s *mysterious*

The whole scene with Keppi and Sara is still supposed to be reminiscent of the events that occurred between Reo and Mabu. Not all of the details have to be exactly the same to create a parallel.

Enta is going to be all “I’ll let myself get cucked cus I want MUH BELOVED” to be happy and it’ll be so sad and tragic and we’ll feel so sorry for this poor pitiful angel, are you feeling emotions yet??

The manga, twitter and the anime are connected, but I still don't expect this connection to finally be clear at the end of the show.

I don’t like any of the pairing combinations but it’s obvious Ikuhara is baiting some kind of bittersweet love triangle since both the other mains are supposed to be obsessed with kazuki over some childhood meeting.

Enta was in the wrong. Kazuki was in the wrong. Tooi is the only pure one, despite his criminal antics. Tooi does not treat people dear to him like shit and manipulates no-one.
Tooi is a lotus blossoming in a gutter.

If they’re connected the timeline makes no sense, but I don’t expect Ikuhara to put the work into actually weaving a narrative because wacky and “lol it doesn’t make sense its metaphors!” is his entire schtick

Give it to me straight bros. Is there any chance a bullshit wish will bring Aniki back to life?
Not that I'm particularly attached to the character himself but I want to hear yakuza Tsudaken one more time.

Attached: D8IgCvFUIAEPDo9-orig.png (600x426, 283K)

When Kazuki resets everything. Don't know if you'd get to hear him though.

Attached: 1546454360909.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Want to be friends in the butt, more like

If he resets the world, it will be a bittersweet ending.

>At this point, Tooi has no reason to get involved
They're his best friends and also he wants to smooch Kazuki. If he wasn't a brocon, he never would have left with Aniki in the first place

So Reo is a robot too?

It feels half hearted as fuck compared to his other series. Should not have bothered making Enta gay if he doesn't want to commit to developing the supposed love triangle seriously like in his other shows. Or just make them all girls if guys are too icky.

He did that already, when he brought back the dishes. He threw a little homo tantrum, but ultimately he decided to let Kazuki and Toi fuck if it would make Kazuki happy.

>friends
Only Kazuki. Enta proved himself to be his enemy and a toxic person.

The pose is similar to ア

He had to throw some tranny cross dressing shit and make the homos tragic. Not that I disagree, male homos are gross. Hopefully he’ll go back to yuri after he makes every last yen from selling cheap plastic keychains to desperate fujoshit he can

Imagine if the wish was to reset the world.

No or it's not revealed yet.

Because it doesn’t feel like he developed a well-written and enjoyable relationship. The whole thing is layered with “feel bad for Enta! Isn’t it sad! Feel bad for him!”

>Hopefully he’ll go back to yuri
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No. Yuri doesn't sell. Whatever yuri from Ikuhara will never get greenlit again, unless he funds it out of his own pocket.

He has to go back to the same penguindrum formula.

Which he’s going to fund with the money he makes with this fujobait / furry shotacon mess of a series

The last time he did yuri, yurifags didn't support him. He will just do a bi and homo cast that includes yuri.

I'm assuming gay shit sells better, looking at Yuri On Ice and Free. There seems to be more merch for Sarazanmai than for past Ikuhara shows.

*utena
fify

God forbid Kazuki ever has to put himself out. I don’t expect him to have to give a damn thing up in this show.

Fujo buy the hell out of keychains and cute stuff, and they’re marketing this show like a filthy whore before it goes off the air and gets overtaken by the next fujo craze. How are the BDs doing?

Chikai lost it completely, he did want to kill Toi.

this is honestly a 10/10 and ur basically the gayest one here

Attached: 1559327447956.jpg (540x804, 99K)

Sarazanmai is actually less of a mess and more straightforward than Utena, let alone YuriKuma. Consider this for a while.

It's easily to shitpost when you make things up.

BD sells mean little in this age. Only mobage adaptations, anime films and aidoru are consistently selling above 10K.

Or maybe he should stop classifying his works under yuri/gay/bi etc and make something else that doesn't try to desperately pander to a specific audience.

8/10 it's very pretty and sounds good and directed well and story is interesting. If it had more visual variety like Madoka instead of reusing monster designs and scenes it would be a masterpiece.

Only YKA was full yuri.

He ran around crossdressing for months just to make his brother happy. He was going to give the dishes to Toi, and he didn't have an ulterior motive, because he's too stupid to realize he's in love with Toi.

How am I making this up?

If Ikuhara cared about sales he wouldn't do any of the shit he does. It's well known he likes yuri.

And Sarazanmai is heavy on homopandering, even if not full homo.

Are you ? It's not about your post but those that act like the show is extremely complicated.

He doesn't, but sponsors do.

Still not full homo like YKA.

I doubt that's his decision. It's more of a marketing thing. Anime has weird genres anyway. It's dumb shit like action or yuri/bl or slice of life. If they had proper genres this would probably be urban fantasy.

Yeah, both are me.

>not full homo
What?

Have you seen YKA? Now that one is full homo.

They will be pleased to know cute girls and yuribait do indeed sell. Ikuhara is going straight back to heterosexual incest and yuribait after this shit.

Possibly. I think it's a good theory. I think Reo is being set up for a shocking discovery of his own artificial heart as part of a painful confrontation with the fact that Mabu is Mabu despite the way he's changed, and that Reo himself is not the person he used to be either. He's not the kind and cheerful person that Mabu loved in manga/twitter anymore.

I rewatched some of Penguindrum recently and was surprised to find Sarazanmai is actually much better paced. If Ikuhara nails the ending this could be one of his better shows.

tags
>urban fantasy, musical, slice of life, magical girls

The story doesn't revolve around homosexuality, is what I'm saying. Compared to YKA is a little tamer. If you watched it you know what I'm saying.
Yeah. I hate modern anime industry.

>there are people in this thread who think the beginning is foreshadowing something that will happen

It’s just going to be Kazuki realizing he’s in the middle of a big circle and has a circle of people who love and adore him

He does yuri not yuribait.

Yeah, I don't buy that scene being part of any time reset or time travel shit. At this point it just seems like it was something symbolic. The narrative is painting self-sacrifice and fixation on the past as bad things so it would be odd to end on notes of those things unless the ending is a "bad end".

I think this is a lot better than fucking YuriKuma and at least better paced than Penguindrum, though that show's emotional moments hit me harder. 9/10 It's alright.

This show is too soft on the MC. Let’s see some rock bottom shit.

Attached: 15B5CBE8-0381-4D3B-AA6A-E626493BD37F.png (811x616, 483K)

Chikai ran out of bullets though so surely he’d know that the gun can’t even fire.

Do you think the show will ever touch the topic of Reo and Mabu raising Sara? With only 2 episodes left, I don't where to put the story of the manga. According to the anime, Mabu was already dead when they became police officers in Asakusa but the manga suggests that Mabu is not a zombie slut when they raise Sara together. Then you also have the tweets from 10 years back. I'm confused.

Tooi hit the rock bottom. I don't know how he would ever recover.

Unlikely because they didn't raise her in the anime. There are references to things in the twitter at least.

Maybe a reset truly does happen and the ultimate reality is the Reo and Mabu manga one.

Why is Haruka so mature for his age? It's fishy. And the kid has no problem with typing using kanji like an adult.

Toi and even Enta’s dumb ass are more compelling. I don’t even dislike Kazuki, but I want to see him go through the hero’s journey. Like, not depend on someone to reassure or prop him up, fall to the bottom and pull himself up with character development and growth. But there’s only two episodes left so I doubt it’ll happen.

We need the plates.

Attached: D8Zp7tJVUAAWYnX.jpg (1020x720, 82K)

I don’t think Toi is even going to get a second to process his brothers death. He’s going to be right back to revolving around Kazuki like pretty much everyone else, except the cops I guess

>inb4 Kazuki pulls off a Madoka

Attached: 1515177158141.png (1280x720, 452K)

has anyone webm'd aniki death scene yet

Sara mentioned them in her saratto report of last episode, so the current Sara has probably been raised by them in the past or at least there have been interactions between the three of them in the anime version.

It will be SO MUCH BULLSHIT.
MC rights, I guess.

Who deserves to come back via power of the plates though?
Aniki, the ugly nerd, or Mabu?
Also is it not possible for them (the people sad over their deaths) to just wish for all three to come back?

They use to work for Keppi and Sara is Keppi's future wife so it won't be difficult to imagine they've met.

>has no problem with typing using kanji like an adult.
Really? I didn't pay much attention
Maybe he's a little genius
Is this why you think he's fishy? I don't think he'll be much relevant again

It's possible that Reo and Mabu were police officers in Asakusa before the otter incident. The "you're being transferred to the human world" line that made many people think they'd never been in the human world before isn't actually stating that.
I don't think the timeline is ever going to become explicitly clear though, based on the way the staff interviews have gone.
I personally get the impression that the manga is supposed to be a prequel to the anime as it shows off Reo and Mabu's "complete relationship" and it protrays the expressive Mabu that Reo misses, but I don't think raising Sara is going to be relevant to the plot of the anime or even brought up in the anime. I think the viewers are supposed to see the manga relationship as the relationship that anime Reo is missing, regardless.

Mabu. He was innocent.

>couldn't protect aniki's smile
why live

Attached: Sarazanmai-09-44.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>you killed Enta but Imma bring your boyfriend back
Nah

Not only that, he also accepted his life-long disability in a couple of weeks/months - honestly, the kid has brain problems.

I agree that Haruka is unrealistically mature for his age and his dialogue doesn't flow naturally a lot of the time because of it, but I think it's because he's more of a plot device than character. It feels more like lazy writing than something intentional that will lead to a reveal.

If there's only one plate wish that can be made, I think Enta is the only one with a good likelihood of being saved by it. I get the feeling there won't be a "one wish to fix things" endings though.

Yeah, I still hope it will be relevant (like Haruka being much older than his physical age), but so far he's been a convenient plot device to get Kazuki going (especially in the last episode).

Toi will probably latch onto Kazuki now, since he's got no other connections in the world. He probably won't get any boy pussy for his trouble though ;_;

I expect to see a Reo Redemption episode, where he will learn to let it go (or just die), so Mabu revival
Aniki - probably, no, because Toi has new connections to struggle for.
Enta will be revived, I'm sure of it, because Ikuhara likes "second chance" stories.

I keep thinking about Uchiyama (Toi's VA) who didn't get the ending and had Ikuni explain him everything in details.

You know how sometimes parents will lie on Facebook about their kid saying something unrealistically profound and way too mature for them to have come up with it on their own?
That’s Haruka in a kappa shell. Though he’s really a plot device anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter.

He shot the yakuza sniper 2 seconds later with that gun.

Kek, he's a bro. I wish Ikuni explained things to me too.

Was it this gun or Tooi's gun? How many guns did Chikai bring?

I mean, it could be that he didn’t have full context of the ending due to the nature of the show being unfinished at the point of recording? Right?

I seriously can’t stomach a nonsensical ending.

Theres no point in reviving Chikai anyway. He'd just do more dumb shit and get himself killed again.

I hope he explains it all to the rest of us if the ending turns out to be a clusterfuck.

Attached: 274DB330-90F7-4334-A1F2-E3519067E46B.jpg (690x1024, 110K)

Or maybe he wouldn't.

The gun he throw away during the shootout looks totally different. When he faces Toi he brings out a tiny handgun that's also visually distinct from the gun Toi kept for years. He shoots the yakuza with the tiny gun.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.52.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

I agree that there's no point bringing Chikai back to life unless they go back in time to before Chikai got into the yakuza shit. Chikai was already messed up in head by life and his life was a mess by the time he died. He'd be on the run from the law forever and he and Toi would be miserable.

It could be, yeah. I read that quote extrapolated from a longer interview so I'm missing all the context.

The show's been pretty straightforward so far. I don't see it ending on a too complicated note.

Doesn't it require a sacrifice to save someone's life with the plates? Is Enta just going to let Kazuki do it?

>inb4 Kazuki sacrifices his memory and connections he made to get everybody revived

A Madoka ending would really piss me off

It would be plagiarism.

Ikuhara would be a unforgivable hack.

Kazuki isn’t going to end up sacrificing shit.

You don't need to sacrifice anything to use the plates. You just wish for stuff.
Although I guess Kazuki could wish something like "I wish the otters never existed" and then he and Toi would never meet in the first place.

Ikuhara did similar things first, though. Even the first season of Sailor Moon had kind of a Madoka ending. He's big on everyone getting amnesia.

>You don't need to sacrifice anything to use the plates
How do you know?

But he didn't direct season 1?

Enta wished for a giant cucumber roll in ep 2. He didn't sacrifice anything, except his own dignity, and he never really had that in the first place.

I hope Asenshi bros start working on ep 9 soon

He directed the last ep of season 1 and he was responsible for a lot of the story ideas.

But maybe for extraordinary wishes, like resetting the universe a sacrifice would be required?

What if for large-scale wishes that involve bringing people back to life and similar there's a side effect? I don't know, it seems just too easy.

>What’s the point of these scenes?
It's probably thematically important.

Somehow.

Maybe. It's never been established. I suspect if there is a sacrifice, it's more likely the wish will make Kazuki give up something important. My money's on Toi.

Yeah. Otherwise they could just get together and present a 100-page list of people they wanted to be revived. Or wish for unlimited wishes.

How should I feel about Chikai? He's a scumbag but he's good looking and cares for his otouto.

Poor Tooi, he would lose all people close to him.

Sympathise with the human condition.

Why is his neck so sexy?

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Sarazanmai - 09 (CX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_15.05_[2019.06.07_17.46.20].jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Nobuyuki Takeuchi

See

Literally perfect for taking Reo's huge dick all the way down. I bet Mabu doesn't even have a gag reflex.

For guzzling semen

To gently kiss. Or for Reo’s massive fucking teeth to bite.

>How should I feel about Chikai?
I don't know. Draw your own conclusions. This isn't a school test.

Well, Toi and Enta have technically had to give something up (joy of soccer, their brother, their life, their feelings) so I suspect it’s Kazuki’s turn and it’ll be painful.

Why do you think it's obligatory for him to sacrifice something?

Otherwise he'd have it too good and he'd be just like OP MCs of self-insert light novels.

>he's good looking
Eh?

When did I say it was obligatory? It’s where I suspect the story is going based on how things have gone so far? Ikuhara protagonists got to struggle. It would be too easy for him to just win and wish his friends back.

Have you all already seen that gif of Toi plowing the fuck out of Enta? It's nice.

I want to go back.

Attached: 1559843261269.jpg (1000x1016, 153K)

Wasn't there a plate-breaking noise after Reo woke up in the otter's lab? Wouldn't be surprised if Reo had actually died and Mabu wished him back but it didn't go exactly as planned.

Post it.

Why would Reo die? He'd get food poisoning?

he kills himself out of grief after thinking that mabu is dead, to tie off the romeo and juliet references

Yes. I’d post it but I’m not ready for the ban. Enta is just too lewd. When will we ever get a horny gay shota in anime again?

Attached: C036DDBE-BCA5-4A97-AAA0-C3386A4E9057.jpg (1982x2048, 356K)

In the flashback Mabu dies in Reo's arms so unless he wasn't dead yet and then something off screen happened to Reo I'm not sold on this theory

Post it on
and link it.

How am I supposed to post a gif of Enta riding a cock in /wsg/?

The building was falling on them and then there was otterzilla. Maybe Mabu only looked dead and Reo actually died.

That's got to be it.

Attached: yaoi hands and teeth.jpg (900x445, 138K)

Just do it. Trust me.

The plate breaking noise is suspicious but I can't figure out what it means. Mabu wished for Reo to live?

There was the same sound effect when he died too.

You could just tell us the artists name and we could Google it

That plate breaking effect happens both when Enta makes his plate wish and when Darkness busts out of Keppi. I think either a wish was made in the hospital, or Reo's desire shattered just like Keppi's. The otter in Episode 9 seems an awful lot like Keppi's Darkness.

Check the /y/ thread for Sarazanmai.

It would support that Reo is spilt into two like Keppi and he kind of is right now.

>Reo's desire shattered
If that's true and his wish was to save Mabu's life he apparently didn't have to sacrifice anything?

Ikuhara says they have to go forward, not back. Hope that Reo can open his eyes and un-fuck his life.

Attached: please Reo.jpg (1239x1105, 265K)

That's interesting. The breaking noise happens as soon as Reo sees the otter. I was thinking since we see from Enta's wish that there's a small delay between the wish being granted and the plate breaking that someone wished Reo awake, but now I'm thinking your theory has more merit.

>If that's true and his wish was to save Mabu's life he apparently didn't have to sacrifice anything?
What? If the dish breaking sound was because of shattering desire, it wasn't for a plate wish.

>watch the shitty livestream even though I don't into nip
>haven't even rewatched the subs versions of the past 4 episodes
where has my passion gone lads

>third wheel meme
>nothing wrong with having friends that are a couple

Source?

Faced with losing Mabu to death, it's easy to imagine that Reo's desire to keep Mabu with him peaks all the way to the breaking point. Everything that happens after Reo wakes up in the hospital is a product of Reo's desire to not lose his (pre-death) Mabu.

Same, but I'll certainly rewatch all the eps with Asenshi subs once the show is over.

He’ll be fine. The post credits scene will be Enta riding his face while Kazuki licks his balls (wearing a dress)

>nothing wrong with having friends that are a couple
I'm glad you greentexted this.

I hope kazuki marries toi so that enta can refine his flirting tactics until one day when he finally hits delicous paydirt. There's nothing quite like having your boypucci plundered and ferociously bred by a married man

Man-train end best end. The lack of threeway art for this show is a crime.

Attached: 97B1DCD5-F702-4C84-BA6B-944A47CE926E.jpg (600x739, 136K)

twitter.com/bokuwakiminiau1/status/1136973777433112576

Sara represents the connection between kappa and human worlds?

it was an accident

Everything happening in Sara's eye.

There's like a small universe in those eyes

Eye gouging episode incoming dish

He's been my favourite character since he sacrificed Enta last episode.

I just noticed Tooi still calls Kazuki Yasaka, despite having him registered as Kazuki in his phone. Kappasara seems to have a thing for dying nerdy gay orange balls.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Sarazanmai - 09 (CX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_03.12_[2019.06.07_19.12.39].jpg (1280x720, 131K)

It's kind of funny that Toi spent like an hour "happily ever after" with his brother like he always wanted to before the guy died ;_;

Objectively best end. But Enta is too Kazuki-sexual and Kazuki is too stupid and Toi is too traumatized from losing his brother.

I'd hate the murder of my loved one being reported by Sara fucking around like she always does

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.42_[2019.06.07_19.19.57].jpg (1280x720, 210K)

No respect for the dead. What a cunt.

It is kinda funny. Shit went bad so fast. Episode 10 is taking place in the same night as the end of episode 8 and the entirety of episode 9 as well. Stuff is hurtling to a conclusion in-universe.

Hope Toi can get back in time. You know Kazuki and Enta will fuck everything up without him.

Endgame tomorrow

2 more episodes.

>In Kakumei Shouko Utena, Utena was actually a manifestation of Anthy's internal revolution
>In Mawaru Penguin Drum, the doctor was actually a manifestation of Kamba's attachment to his parents' sins
>In Yuri Kuma bear hunters were literally homophobia

So who is an allegory and not an actual character in Sarazanmai?

where's is he? looks like Osaka

Endgame ship tomorrow

Let's hope he now realises how frail connections can be and go to help Kazuki save Entashit

D-d-darkness Reo and the otters?

aren't otters already this, a manifestation of inner selfish desires

Sad that their happily ever after was one murder after another and generally pretty shitty. I was surprised that Toi was surprised Chikai had a gun. What did he think his brother was doing?

I'm glad Sara dabbed on that brat. Based

Darkness Enta showing up when?

Why would he save Enta? Enta fucked him over and because of Enta his brother is dead. Kazuki was self-sacrificing this whole time (for his brother, for Kazuki) and this ended up badly - he's learnt his lesson now, so why would he self-sacrifice again?

Something something "Kazuki has two hands"

Because saving Enta is now Kazuki wish and he still wants to connect with Kazuki. Remember how dejected he was when realizing Kazuki didn't remember he was the micanga boy.

Enta already lost, Kazuki only has eyes for Toi. They are the real golden kombi, Enta was just a placeholder.

>because of Enta his brother is dead
Reaching much?

>the murdering criminal is dead because of some rando 14 year old cucklet
anikifags reaching so hard

Enta did 9/11

Toi's weirdly fond of Enta.

the lifestyle Chikai choose killed him and was gonna happen soon or later

Enta is a the final boss

AHHHH I want to save Mabu from darkness Reo!
Mabu being dead was a river otter's lie and Reo is abusing his real lover for all this time confirmed. Fucking sharks.

Why are people convinced Toi hates Enta? He was always a pretty gresy friend to him. Take your shipping goggles off, friendship end is coming even if there are pairings and Toi is most likely going to help Kazuki save Enta.

If Enta had died nicely by the Yakuza sword guy like Chiaki pushed him to Toi would not be sad right now.

Yes, he is. The three of them agreed that they'll use the dishes to 'save' Tooi's brother and Enta betrayed his friends. A forfeit profit is a loss.

Imagine you are diagnosed with cancer. Why even bother getting treatment if you're gonna be dead sooner or later?

I think he's like a 30 minute boat ride away. He just went to the next town over

Toi is best boy and Enta is the worst one so it's frustrating how much of a good guy Toi keeps being towards him. That way anons feel like Toi would be correct and even vindicated for hating Enta but since Toi is so perfect and incapable of hating a fag that keeps throwing him under the bus the anons take upon themselves hating Enta.

How can he go back if he threw all his weed money in the river though?

Well Toi hating Enta isn’t going to happen so they’re going to have to get over it.

Attached: 2B31641F-9739-4D5B-A65B-022D673274EF.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

They're speedwatching.

He'll swim.

Also
>river === kawa
>money === it was a lie
>river money == kawa uso = otter
Deepest lore

Reo must save himself from himself.

Why does Tooi have to be a saint? It's too painful. Nobody appreciates what he does for others. He should act selfish for once.

why would anyone even think chikai is worthy of being saved? What a waste of the dishes

Attached: D8T-DapUwAEPKsf.jpg (720x1200, 201K)

It's interesting how Chikai died while crossing a river. I'm pretty sure it was a reference to the Sanzu River.

>The Sanzu River (Japanese: 三途の川 Hepburn: Sanzu-no-kawa), or River of Three Crossings, is a Japanese Buddhist tradition and religious belief similar to the Greek concept of the River Styx. It is believed that the dead must cross the river on the way to the afterlife, a belief reflected in Japanese funerals when six coins are placed in the casket with the dead.

You could sort of look at it that way, but luckily Toi isn't as stupid as Yea Forums brainlets.

Impossible he's too pure in a "I will shot all the enemies of my friends and family dead" kind of way like a murderous tail waggling puppy.

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: D8dVzqvU8AI-y_j.jpg (746x1044, 136K)

Why is he written that way? Why does everyone love Kazuki so much? Why does Enta act so autistic? Why is Haruka so magically wise beyond his years?

Joking aside I think the short length is causing the characters to be a little wonky so Ikuhara can tell the story he wants to tell. That’s my only bitch about the show, the plot is dragging the characters a bit more than the characters are dragging the plot

>Chiaki dying literally prevented Toi to complete the crossing of the river himself as he's now forced to go back
;_;

Toi didn't agree on shit, he never looked fond of the idea, Kazuki loves to run his mouth without thinking about what others want and Toi was pissed at him for not remembering him and considering Enta

It's kinda weird that people thinking Toi hated Enta despite him showing otherwise.

Toi and Enta high fiving and double teaming Kazuki is the only acceptable end.

How could their parent's commit fucking sepuku when they had such cute boys to protect?

It's because Toi SHOULD hate Enta, but he's too perfect for that.

Do we have reactions gajin koma for this episode?

you shouldn't hate people that have severe brain damage, you should want to help them

Attached: D8Jkz3RUYAEGWHc.jpg (700x845, 106K)

not yet

They're just literal retards and shitposters. Despite how little the anime has shown the development of the boy's friendship, it's explicitly clear that Toi considers Enta a friend. Toi is an empathetic person; he's aware and forgiving of the trouble Enta is having trying to connect with Kazuki.

Retard detected.

>sad that Toi didn't die
What the fuck

What if I don't hate them, but I still want to crush their skull on a spartan rock for the sake of future generations mental health?

Attached: rudolf.jpg (640x480, 77K)

Toi shows more empathy toward Enta than his so-called best friend does, and Enta gets mad at Kazuki for forgetting the stupid micanga. It’s Kazuki who goes on blissfully unawares of anyone’s feelings or needs except his own. Truly worst boy.

Kidding about that last part but I hope that’s the last part of Kazuki’s character development.

Capgras syndrome
>People who experience this syndrome will have an irrational belief that someone they know or recognize has been replaced by an imposter

Not that he didn't die but that Chiaki sacrifice was needed to begin with and that Toi was indeed headed for a life of crime and that. I'm sad about their whole family tragedy.

gays are in no danger of reproducing user
they typically just waste away alone like god intended

Attached: D8YmSnUU8AIh_nC.jpg (1003x1700, 240K)

Just don’t cum in him and let him breed a new generation of slutty retards.

Attached: F1F70B7A-ACE2-46CC-AA3D-762B89635EC3.jpg (600x750, 60K)

Kuji bros are fated to suffer

Attached: D8dVzqzU0AASKAN.jpg (746x1044, 120K)

>capgras sound like capivara
>capivaras are basically overgrown river otters
>capivaras are brown and found on Brazil
>Brazilian flag is shown multiple times because muh soccer
Reo confirmed for crazy brazilian capivara(otter).

>implying
In every society where homosexuality isn't tolerated, gays reproduce out of social obligation. To say nothing of bisexuals.
That is why the agenda includes promoting gay marriage. If we really want to get rid of mental illness in the world, we must promote gay marriage until every ill person get together in a gay childless marriage and only straight people can reproduce.

So when is your gay marriage due faggot?

Well I do want to wear a dress and party, but I kinda despise it as an institution. To say nothing of my being a sad incel.

KazuEnta confirmed then, those two can keep their brain damage to themselves and let Toi rebuild his family.

>It’s Kazuki who goes on blissfully unawares of anyone’s feelings or needs except his own
It took Enta getting shot and Haruka waking up in the middle of the night and giving him a pep talk for Kazuki to realise he might have missed a few things. It kind of makes me laugh.

>Toi rebuild his family
With literally who? He only has his old aunt and uncle now and can be linked to numerous murders and crimes. His best chance is to keep a low profile and run the soba shop quietly.

Based. Eugenics endgame is the best.
Let the filth rot together, Toi can spread his seed for the three of them.

He'll join the otter empire and have his loved ones re-created as dolls.

I want DarkTooi so badly!

Kazuki was a lot better this episode. Guess he just needs people to literally spell things out for him. I expect he'll learn to pick up on the unsaid things by the end of the show. And, to be fair, Enta and Toi could've said shit instead of pining from afar and expecting Kazuki to know/remember.

>all the nights Chikai had nobody and nothing to look forward to
>the only thing keeping him going was the picture of Toi
it hurts

Attached: D8coI5dUEAA_gPR.png (650x1483, 109K)

He’s going to grow up and marry an actual woman with a womb and rebuild the family he’s lost. Duh.

Attached: when.jpg (965x891, 146K)

I have no sympathy for that shit character after he executed masa

Attached: 74578341_p0.jpg (1140x798, 545K)

It's not all that irrational in Reo's circumstances though. Mabu died in his arms and "came back" wrong.

He did that because Masa was bound to let out the truth about Toi being the one to kill the boss 5 years before and endanger his otouto.

Why the fuck does he call kazuki kazuki-chan and not kazuki-kun or kazuki-oniichan

Reminder that he's the one responsible for his own shit life.
Get over it you obnoxious chikaifags

Kids do that. Have you watched Shiki?

That is fair, but he’s also watched Enta sniff his shirt, kiss him and die for him. Not remembering a short childhood interaction is fair but he really can’t be that dense about Enta, right? He’s not a poorly written harem Mc.

Three way marriage where he ends up supporting Kazuki and Enta because they can't do anything.

Exactly. Loudmouths shouldn't be allowed to live if they got their hands on data you don't want to become known.

kun is too formal, no way to call your family.

I love shotas

Uchiha method.

Me too.
>no incest dj will be scanned, ever
>or r18 lewd Enta anthology

Attached: 213A6394-AB07-4C7A-BF6C-E7A38A65A9F2.jpg (1475x1042, 359K)

He isn't dense about Enta's crush, he just ignores it and pretends not to see the truth cause he doesn't have the guts to refuse Enta in his face. In other words, he's a coward.

Magical negro gay paraplegic who's a kid on the outside.
Kids like him don't exist. But it doesn't matter, he's the wise guy, the mentor, and the damsel/heart of the show all in one. It's refreshing.

Like mother like son, I see.

>I mustn’t run away, I mustn’t run away

Attached: 622EA3C4-7E7B-481B-A95E-AF491AD2D9AF.jpg (960x720, 37K)

Nope. The recent Spoon interview with Utsumi confirmed that Kazuki literally is dense as fuck and doesn't recognize Enta's feelings. I too thought he was actively ignoring Enta's feelings after the leaking scene, but he actually believed that it was a punishment game.

Just buy it, everything is easy in 2019.

The hell? It's retarded. Not even in a cute way.

Kazuki is too straight for this anime. I guess the only hope we have truly is ToiEnta end game.

inb4 Enta does manage to confess and Kazuki says he loves him back because he's his best friend and it's only natural to love your friends.

I honestly can't imagine how he could've missed it watching those leaks, but having a main character who's incredibly dumb about these things makes some sense in a show about communication. Enta's going to have to confess outright.

Are there people out there who actually confront you about the feelings you have for them? To me Kazuki's behavior is rather realistic. Being doted on is a big pressure and most people just don't know how to react, some will think you're playing a prank, some don't like you like that way but don't want things to change either. So they pretend they haven't noticed anything/you didn't confess. Or if your confession was too scary and delusional they ghost you.

I feel sorry for Kazuki's character. It's not even that they tried to make him flawed but believable, they straight up made him the epitome of complete bullshit.

>Kazuki I love you!
>Enta, I love Toi.

Kazuki being straight and rejecting both Enta and Toi would cause a shitfit of epic proportions. I’m all for it. Besides, it’s not unlike heterosexual nip men to act like fruits.

I hope it happens with songs and tears and snot everywhere like in Macross Delta's finale.

>implying any of the anons here would react better than Kazuki to this whole mess.

Kazuki's intense crush on Toi is nowhere near straight.

It would be one thing if he pretended not to know but he's got brain problems. Toi has all the same information Kazuki has and figures it out instantly.

Why was there an "Usado", used in Portuguese, sticker to the ball Chiaki bought Toi?
Did they get that from Brazil? Doesn't Japan have soccer balls too?"

>tfw the reason Toi can empathize with Enta so much is that Kazuki also forgot him.
;_;

He bought him a special expensive ball with crack money.

Why couldn't Chikai express how he felt?

Attached: Sarazanmai-09-40.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Does he really? He compared Enta's feelings for Kazuki with his feelings for his brother.
So either he believes all Enta wants is to play soccer with Kazuki (no homo), or he's fully aware that he wants to bone his brother, preferably in a bath full of money bills until he's a hot and writhing mess and there isn't a single bill that isn't stained with cum and incestuous brotherly love.

Kazuki's character finally seems consistent when you realize that he's just really fucking terrible at everything to do with connecting to people. He's not unkind, he's not lacking charisma, he's just terrible at understanding others, inobservant, and generally careless and emotional in the way that a fourteen year old boy would naturally be.

I've seen it said that it's because he's so deep in self-loathing after the accident that he can't believe anyone could like him so much. I can sort of see that but I think the bigger part of it is just that he's dumb.

I want Reo to leak. Will the kappas get to his butthole?

I can totally buy Kazuki's character. I don't understand how you think he's bullshit for a 14yo boy who's been spoiled with a good life and natural charm up until the point of learning about his mother.

That's how they will defeat the otterzillaReo.

In Japan they expect people to just read the air and not to actually communicate.

imagine
>Enta literally straight up confesses to him at one point
>"Haha wow you're really committed to that punishment game huh?"

He compared them before he saw the leak.

We already have leaks from Reo point of view, I want some Mabu leaking to punish Reo more.

Often times it's much easier for an third party to understand the goings-on in a relationship from their outside perspective, free of bias. Toi has been established as much more empathetic than Kazuki too. It's completely normal for the degree of empathy in real people to vary.

What are you talking about?

You can communicate without speaking, it's not that dumb. What is dumb is noticing the other party can't read the air or doesn't understand what you mean, and not go out of your way to make sure they do.

>making life easier to ky people
It's Japan we are talking about user.

I never said the japanese were considerate or emotionally intelligent.
No wonder all the autists there become neets.

Attached: autistic girl.jpg (960x720, 92K)

Depressing.

Will they ever be this happy again?

Attached: D8eeeuwXoAYImEe.jpg (722x401, 58K)

You'd be surprised how many people in any culture completely fail to change their communication strategy when they're not getting through to someone. Properly recognizing communication failure is a struggle in itself most of the time, and then correcting it is often much harder. Some people cant figure out how to express themselves in a way that someone else will understand. Sometimes it's not even possible due to how different people process words and actions, and the illogical emotional responses get in the way of communication efforts.

I want a 3P ending so bad. I was hoping Toi could explain the situation in simple terms so Kazuki's rock brain could understand, but he's too messed up from his brother now.

Yeah, if that manga takes place post-anime.

>Toi would have been a normal sweet boy if his parents hadn't died and his brother hadn't taught him all the wrong lessons.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24-00-05-05-925_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.png (1440x720, 738K)

Get in the anus, Kazuki

Based.

Kazuki is so beautiful.

Attached: 1558633351824.jpg (1024x716, 72K)

He’s pretty generic.
Only Mabu and Sara-chan are beautiful.

Attached: 4EE1CAF3-C556-4502-80AC-94AE5D10BF13.jpg (2048x1325, 544K)

Chikai is too.

Is sarazanmai criticism of antennae society?

Mabu is generic too.
The characters in this show aren't very attractive. (Posting fanart doesn't count).

I want to cut off his head and use it as a soccer ball

It's criticism of selling crack so your family's shitty restaurant can stay open.

Take your time coming back to Asakusa, Toi.

Mabu is a generic megane bishonen, his archetype appears in every single anime.
Kazuki may be a little bland, but his inner beauty shines forth. And his eyes are incredible.

Attached: 1559258290102.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I’m sorry about your early onset blindness

Attached: 9B411FE6-C61C-4483-82AB-9DD276D72756.jpg (840x491, 71K)

He looks exactly like a harem MC

My standards are high.

Attached: 732648.png (443x410, 183K)

for an anime about shirikodama I'm imensenly disappointed about how no one has an ass
Everyone is flat like a plank, Migi was a mistake

I disagree. I think all the main characters are good looking.

Attached: spooncover2.jpg (788x1000, 168K)

Kazuki seemed extremely plain, but he immediately destroyed the stereotype of beta-looking MC in episode 1.

Reo and Mabu have chicken legs

Aniki is the best looking one on the show tho this user gets it

Attached: D75vlIuUEAIiie_.jpg (600x900, 148K)

>Everyone is flat like a plank
True, but Kazuki's flat booty is still cute!

Attached: 1557413567437.jpg (1676x2437, 1.45M)

They look better when they wear clothes kek.

If everyone said things bluntly half the problems would cease. Not the crack though. That's true.

For you.

Attached: c0.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

His body proportions are on point.

Real nips have flat asses.

Cross dressing vastly improved his character. He’s just intolerable without the wig on.

New:

Nips fujos need to learn to appreciate ass. That’s the only thing I’ll give the show that must not be named, involving some water in it’s frozen state. The character designer made sure to add great hip-to-waist ratio and thickness.

Trapfags go and stay go, Kazuki is perfect in every shape and form. Not really, kid got a lot of problems, but he can't resolve them by putting a wig on.

Attached: 1557567870229.png (800x848, 294K)

the shot in EP1 and 7 of him walking to show the Sara keychain with his whole flat ass on screen made me feel pity amd second hand embarrasment

>watches anime, tries to give a social commentary about the japanese society

Believe me I know, I do IT for an insurance company. I experience that gap almost every day. It's a constant struggle to get out of your lingo and put yourself on the level of other people so they can understand. Both for them and for me.
It's rather ironic that a lot of people choose that field because they suck at being a people person but boy oh boy do you need social skills for that job.

>real nips
[citation needed]

A Mabu leak that shows that deep down he's sad that Reo can't accept him would be pretty upsetting.

Little boys really don't have booty.

Shota doujins taught me different.

last for aniki did nothing wrong

football players do

Go to Japan and use your eyeballs. I've been to Japan and used public baths. The asses are consistently flat.