それを食べるえりな

Attached: 80.jpg (1280x960, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1255537
youtube.com/watch?v=SLbHgnu74mo
youtube.com/watch?v=CBwaK9PqwDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and nip nog ching chong to you

It's about Senzaemon putting together the Jewel generation. Also Souma apparently serves Erina a new version of the chicken egg tempura don that he gave her before.

>It's about Senzaemon putting together the Jewel generation.
Is Tsukuda really still trying to push this shit after forgetting about it for dozens upon dozens of chapters and treating every member except Soma as a joke?

Attached: 1555008196838.png (639x469, 348K)

Spoiler

Attached: bcfcde0agy1g3sf80sqfyj21510u0kfc.jpg (1477x1080, 367K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-003536.png (1080x1920, 1.94M)

What's even the fucking point of the Jewel Generation now that every single other character have been throw into the trash?

All this buildup and I still find it hilarious Soma made a passionate dish for Curry first

so how many chapters are left? two or one?

Two

oh okay. so it ends when her foodgasm is about to happen. epilogue will probably run on JUMP GIGA. sad.

Why is the color page in the 2nd to last one instead of the last one?

Cause it doesn't deserve a CP in the last chapter. Last chapter probably won't even run in the actual magazine, and the next chapter is when Erina has her foodgasm so they probably wanna show that in color.

Ok, so after this she will be healed and then she'll stomp Souma.

>erina winning over the guy who stronger than jou/asahi/tsukusa
lol

I'd laugh when we get the moment that Souma realizes he forgot that he needed to win to take over Yukihira's.
I mean, Souma made a dish for Erina there, not for Mana. It probably doesn't meet what Mana wants.

>eggs benedict bowl for the Queen's sake
Oh, come on.

So, he referred to that dish not as Yukihira-style but Souma-style. Has he done this before?

don't know. don't care. what's the special announcement?

Is Soma/Erina already confirmed?

epilogue in GIGA dumbass nigga

>epilogue in GIGA dumbass nigga
really? its confirmed confirmed?

Shokugeki no Souma Darkness

If Tsukuda makes my ship real I will forgive him for all he has done.

Attached: 1504158008077.jpg (979x750, 74K)

I don't believe so, no.

Chrome has a translate to english option. Use it.

Wait 2 more chapters

No but it's 90% likely since the Anime is 100% out of the question.

In my heart I believe they'll do a 1 cour season 4 to finish the RdC, gloss over everything after with a voice over and show the epilogue. Risa will come back too.

Well, Souma serve first

I didn't know what this series was... an like a true spic I got so excited at the thought of another baseball manga.

Fucking disappointed as fuck

So Souma's "out of this world" dish was just the Egg Benedict?

My friend, you remind me just how important punctuation can be. Without it, you might as well be writing word salad.

Looks cute. Could've gone without the last 30 chapters of NTR and superpowers though.

I'm pretty sure his dish doesn't fit Mana's criteria. Seems he just made it for Erina.

Sweet.

Attached: 1559878652313.jpg (879x1300, 330K)

Attached: 1559878752162.jpg (880x1300, 368K)

>chrome

I'm sad and disappointed at what this series has become. I miss the comfy shenanigans, literally nobody asked for the garbage that was Central.

Attached: 1443254085012.jpg (1920x1800, 831K)

This

Series was still salvageable after central, but apparently tsukuda thought el hermano was a good idea

The theory that Morisaki was pushing for more Hayama scenes is probably true

That's just the biggest mindboggling part. Tsukuda had a soft reset and a chance to reboot the series on a clean slate, but he just had to make Erina headmaster and introduce the abomination we have now, which makes Central look like a masterpiece in comparison. SnS most definitely was on the chopping block during Central, because I can't wrap my head around how much worse Tsukuda fucked this shit up AFTER Central. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

pajeet is based

I mean, even if it was gonna get axed anyway, he could've at least made the final arc good instead of this clownfest

>bokuben got a christmas chapter before this series
seriously fuck tsukuda

This clownfest was his "fuck you" to WSJ and the fans. For some reason el hermano has a striking resemblance to Tsukuda himself, and also he was probably butthurt at how poorly received Central was despite the fact that he had been planning for that arc since the beginning of the series.

Attached: tsukuda.jpg (225x350, 31K)

Yeah. If he wanted to develop the barely existing romance, Christmas and Valentine's chapters would've made way more sense than hermano ntr

>he actually does look similar
Can't make this shit up

The funnier part is that BLUE is harboring genuine criminals and will walk away with no repercussions. Sasuga noir chefs.

>he was probably butthurt at how poorly received Central was despite the fact that he had been planning for that arc since the beginning of the series.

>sidelined Mad Dog and Hayama for shitters like Takumi and Megumi
>didn't wrote the backstory for Azami and Jou all that well
>resorted to that double-battle shit because of his cowardice
>the resolution of the arc was underwhelming as hell, especially with Azami ending up extremely underwhelming
He has no-one to blame but himself.

So when they said three chapters, they were actually counting the last one, and next week's is the last, isn't it?

No, there's still 2 chapters to go excluding this one.
Gintama had 5 chapters, they did all 5 chapters and announced the magazine change in the 5th one.

If souma and erina do not get married and have babies I will riot

Attached: abe.jpg (1512x1368, 445K)

I will always enjoy the three first 2 seasons, at least we got some good stuff before it when to shit right guys?

It's annoying because the premise of the entire series was for Souma to find that "special person" to cook for, but you can bet your damn ass and balls that this will end in nothing, Tsukuda will try to be "original" and just end the show with Souma not getting together with anybody.

Alright, I just see everywhere reporting that the final chapter would be on the 17th, which would be the official release date of next chapter. So I got confused.

Egg's benedict is Erina's dish, inside his normal-looking-diner-style classical bowl dish.

May this guy never write another manga for the rest of his life. How dare he allow what happened to SnS to transpire.

so, is this axed? Seems a bit sudden.

OVA finishing the RdC bundled with the last volume

Or not

>seems a little sudden.
Where were you in the past year? Everyone knew it was getting axed for a long aas time

Now Erina doesn't respect him even after all happens that she doesn't deserve him.
Erina knows that his food is good so not it's need this bullshit to proof it
>He wins against El hermano
>He wins against her mom tongue that what she wants in the first place
>He wins against her father
>She the master of the school and Soma is her first seat student

This fight and her anger against him have any sense.

Soma dish is not even the first dish that Erina asked him to do in their first meeting?

>that why she doesn't deserve him.

>their relationship has always been about erina's eggs on souma's bowl
What did Tsukuda mean by this?

>last page
so next chapter is just 8 double spreads of Erina orgasm from all different angles?

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1255537
Full Korean Raws.

dump it here you nigger

>this dish ain't for you
based

Eh. I'd have to face the huge timer for each post. Don't wanna waste money when i get banned randomly because of IP Conflict.

Sex

Souma is making Erina want his Eggs in her Bowl.

>... But for my wife Megumi

So cute :)

Attached: Screenshot (121).png (376x570, 267K)

This is practically an marriage proposal

Last chapter epilogue will reveal a Giganigga x Meat ending

>Thanks for reading Shokugeki no Soma after all these years, look forward to Tsukuda's next manga!!

I bet for
>Somax Megumi working in Jou restaurant(open end)
>Erina reading a Megumi letter( in her office)+Flashback with a big pur smile.
>Then she go out to check "the new generation of students" new first year "
>then she will notice a new student who look like mini Soma face and behavior.

Erina is such a joke now.
She needs souma's help for every personal problem she has.

Megumi isnt an active main character as before but at least she is more coerent on her character than the "ice" queen.

>Korean
>Raws

>so what happens to the dark chefs ?

I thought this arc was all a out them ?

The beginning of this arc was about totsuki investigating them after all

I guess they go back to doing whatever they were beforehand. What the fuck are they gonna get them for?
>You were cooking IN AN EVIL WAY! You're under arrest!

>Megumafags still being dellusional

Not even Megumifags want Souma anymore so he is probably just shitposting.

Jeez, why did you have to waste those dubs in such an inane, wrong and delusional post?

Not Megumi for sh*t MC :P

how would you fix the series after central arc?
more slice of life or trainee stuff?

Erina and her family dragged this whole thing down.

>Tsukuda and his shit editor dragged this whole thing down.
Fixed

I would end it to be honest, maybe a short one-shot arc of the Blue Tournament but no drama, just a short cooking contest. It's better to end it with people wanting more than wanting less. The end of central was honestly a good ending point, add a few other things to wrap it up like Souma finally confessing to Megumin and it's fine to just end it there.

Just have them go back to school shenanigans for a bit and make the old cast relevant again. Tsukuda backed himself into a corner by making another tournament arc right after central.

During the 2nd year, Souma decides to take a break and go visit the world like his father, saying he'll be back for the 3rd year.
We get a training arc, can even add a new girl in it.
Timeskip happens.

When he comes back, we get a big Totsuki multi generation tournament.
It includes all past Totsuki students, time to bring back Shinomiya/Gin/Azami/Jou/even Senzaemon and others.
Souma will have to beat Tsukasa in 1/8th, Shinomiya in quarter, Jou in semi and then Erina in final.
Erina gets Megumi in 1/8th, Azami in quarter, her grandfather in semi.

Attached: hisako.gif (444x250, 415K)

Erina becomming the headmaster was pretty damn bad

>dogfag still alive
My sides.

Yes more coerent but the infinite talent how match win? Megumi was useful only to have soma vs shinomya match

The only thing useful to Soma is her Gods tongue.

I'm here just for Souma and Erina highlights. The story turned to shit, but my girl still looks as beautiful as ever. Good that Souma cooks for her.

You can say Erina did nothing much this arc, and it's true. She was never meant to be center of attention; most of the time, it was always on El Hermano's bullshit. When she's back in the scene, she has yet ANOTHER family backstory, and that's fine with me. Some may hate it, but she shines wherever she goes.

ok waifufag. your girl and her family still helped ruin the manga. alice and her parents are the only good nakiri.

Nips comments:
>Pretty happy to see that he’s cooking for Erina. The whole reason why I stuck around was to see this lol
>So Grandpa, Alice’s father, and Azami all acted to rescue the God tongue users.
>Sounds like the story finishes with Soma marrying Erina.
>As most predicted, Soma cooks for Erina, and Erina will cook for her mother. That’s the way it should be Tsukuda! That’s what I wanted to see!
>As usual, all school related stories will never finish the 3 years of school. Isn’t the graduation ceremony supposed to be a moving event?
>I get that people want Soma and Erina to end up together. But why are so many obsessed with them having children? You want to have a story with the 2nd generation?
>Erina will win but she will say it was delicious.
>Most of the story was about fighting against getting expelled. So the way the story is wrapped is weird lol
>That the story was about fighting against getting expelled was weird in itself.
>The fact is that the God Tongue is a curse is something that was added later on. They call it a curse and yet they let Erina work as a taster.
>Gramps was a scum but he does feel some remorse.
>It’s quite nuts that Senzaemon used illegal methods to give Hayama Japanese citizenship. Not even sure why you would need citizenship to go to high school, and what does he think the law is. Go to prison Gramps.

> Waifufag

Indeed I am, my friend, proud to be one.

>the depressed and empty husk of her former self
>shining
I guess you’re right. She’s still pretty good eye candy.

>Pretty happy to see that he’s cooking for Erina. The whole reason why I stuck around was to see this
Same. Has been following this shit for 5 years, Soma/Erina finally happening I'm happy.

Will Soma x Erina actually happen? There are no concrete, canon side of either side and every WSJ pairing that has happened at least had one-sided feelings.

Do you think that’s gonna stop Tsukuda, the guy who thought El Hermano and noir chefs were a great way to force them together, from making it happen?

I feel like this final arc has been a a giant FU to his readers, but I digress. I'm just questioning whether the ship is actually gonna happen cause there aren't even one-sided feelings and we have 2 chapters left. We did have Erina describe her dream guy which Megumi realized sounded like Soma, but nothing after that. There hasn't been a constant linear build-up with Soma and Erina realizing more as the arc went on, it feels more like bait. Very weird.

Possible. Tsukuda can't write for shit, but the only romance scene that was ever concrete was how Souma was starstruck at her beauty. (Threads went crazy at the time.)

>Threads went crazy at the time
Did they? I don't remember them reaching a super crazy status cause Asahi was already in the manga and the whole NTR thing was the last straw for a lot of readers.

You’re right, but you’re also underestimating the author’s ability to asspull poorly developed shit out of nowhere.

>but you’re also underestimating the author’s ability to asspull poorly developed shit out of nowhere.
True. If Soma does get with someone, it'll be Erina. I could see Tsukuda giving one last FU and leaving it an open ending though. It's like the guy was trying to make his final arc as bad as possible, with the NTR bait and the dark chefs and the introduction of superpowers and Asahi being redeemed.

Threads were maxed out, Erina fans were celebrating, some Souma/Megumi fans rage quitted, anti-shipper people were just tired lol. (There were celebrations elsewhere too.) People only REALLY quit the manga after the Blue arc took off, when it became clear it was pure unadulterated nonsense rather than the epic tournament they hoped.

>If Soma does get with someone, it'll be Erina.
Why only Erina? Soma is more connected with Megumi

It's already happening, one of the major plot point for Souma, as his father mentioned to him, is to find someone to cook for.
Souma already cooked for Erina during the Central final, and is doing it again in this chapter to accomplish both of their goal.
He'll probably realize that he got better because he did it for Erina.
We might just get a shoujo tier line "I need you!" from Souma to Erina, a pantie will be wet when this happens.
Not expecting a direct love confession at the end of the arc, but maybe an epilogue where they move forward together.

>. We did have Erina describe her dream guy which Megumi realized sounded like Soma,
Like Soma's daddy

>>The fact is that the God Tongue is a curse is something that was added later on. They call it a curse and yet they let Erina work as a taster.
>>Gramps was a scum but he does feel some remorse.
>>It’s quite nuts that Senzaemon used illegal methods to give Hayama Japanese citizenship. Not even sure why you would need citizenship to go to high school, and what does he think the law is. Go to prison Gramps.
based

Try again once you've learned English, ESL

I'm not fond of Soma x Erina myself, but the one-shot made it clear who would get with him in the main story.

I know, but there are still no one-sided feelings. That's the problem. If Erina had stated "oh hey I like him" at any point in this arc then I wouldn't even be questioning it, but she hasn't. I don't know a main pairing in WSJ that has happened without one-sided feelings at the very least.

>t. Tsukuda
Next time don’t trash your entire story and the very people you ship you absolute hack

There's few panels in previous chapters that show both of them want each other, they just haven't realized yet.
It will happen in this or next chapter.

They could also do a Naruto/Hinata spin off. It almost came out of nowhere in the manga, so they had to dedicate a movie for them to flesh it out. Good times.

>Threads were maxed out, Erina fans were celebrating

Celebrating what?? I smell the big fuck by the author to Erinafags because now he has nothing left to lose

>Next time
Bold of you to assume that he'll get another shot as a mangaka.

Attached: 1480571002599.jpg (473x554, 74K)

>They could also do a Naruto/Hinata spin off. It almost came out of nowhere in the manga, so they had to dedicate a movie for them to flesh it out.
Out of nowhere? Everyone that wasn't a deluded shipper knew Naruto would end with Hinata cause that was the point of her character. They got a film because Naruto is immensely huge and Naruhina was at it's peak popularity when it was revealed they had got married and had kids. Shokugeki isn't getting that same treatment, especially since it didn't get a full anime adaptation.

>Souma already cooked for Erina during the Central final,
He cooked to revenge Megumi and muh friends

Nips are being weirdly positive about this chapter. I bet they are shills.

>He'll probably realize that he got better because he did it for Erina.
>We might just get a shoujo tier line "I need you!" from Souma to Erina, a pantie will be wet when this happens.
Unfortunately all the manga says another story, he got better because he did it with Megumi in his side

Erina is the most popular character in nipland. Obviously they would like this chapter. Waifufags don't need anything else.

Stop false-flagging as a Megumifag.

>Nips are being weirdly positive about this chapter. I bet they are shills.
Only because it's Erinafags selection of Erinafags commentary

Don't most of them get three shots in WSJ no matter how shitty their first or second attempts were?

Here is the biggest most damning issue with the series from Central onward all of Souma's accomplishments feel unearned. 2nd Souma's goals became confusing an abstract his first primary goals for most of the manga was surpass his dad, get Erina to acknowledge his cooking, and take over the diner. El Hermano took the satisfaction of Souma finally overcoming his dad, Erina went dere because of who's son Souma is and his actions during Central but that is backwards and makes her acknowledging his cooking hollow, and taking over Yukihira was always a forgone conclusion of sort... if he didn't because muh twists Souma died and we all missed it.

Where is all the hard work? Where is the actual grinding Souma used to do in earlier arcs to learn new skills? Why did we have all the things built up towards since the beginning of the manga as end game taken from us at the half way point?

You know Naruto gets shit here but you know what at least Kishi could keep it in his pants and didn't make Naruto Hokge until the very end asspulls aside it still felt earned at the end. This is Bleach on a worse scale because at least had no direction to start with and a main character with no goals aside from protect muh friends. Souma's goals were established at the beginning and then all accomplished in the most unsatisfying ways and we are just left to mourn over what could have been great.

Fuck I hope Tosh makes porn or a To Love Ru Darkness tier ecchi series cause I'm gonna need it for this bad taste.

Attached: stupid sexy Naikiri.png (893x786, 577K)

pretty sure the sensible ones dropped it already as seen by the decline

>Shinomiya pushes higher and higher to win more medals and recognition
>He eventually crashes and burns
>Returns to hick lifestyle with Megumi, running a farm in France and cooking for the local villagers
>They have hick children who aspire after nothing and become chain smoking layabouts
>Megumi eventually commits suicide from the shame
>Shinomiya burns down the farm and drinks himself to death
>Just another day in the French countryside

Translations are out.

we needed more of this

Attached: ShokugekiNoSoma_ChXX_i24_satoshi-isshiki.jpg (600x781, 166K)

I'll dump

Attached: 01.png (925x1300, 391K)

Attached: 02.png (920x1300, 413K)

Attached: 03.png (925x1300, 328K)

Attached: 04.png (924x1300, 499K)

Attached: 05.png (922x1300, 443K)

>dumping niggastream

>oyakodon
>tribadism
>knocking up both mom and daughter at the same time
CONCEPTUALIZE

The quality scans this series deserves

Attached: 06.png (921x1300, 361K)

>the entire cast was handpicked to fix Erina's tongue issues
Amazing

Attached: 07.png (915x1300, 314K)

Attached: 08.png (920x1300, 346K)

Do you miss these characters yet?

Attached: 09.png (928x1300, 430K)

Tsukuda taking his last shit all over the cast

Attached: 1488398288908.jpg (908x730, 220K)

Attached: 10.png (923x1300, 338K)

Is that Megumi's mom in the kimono? Very nice.

Attached: 1481952414215.png (696x717, 725K)

Attached: 11.png (927x1300, 425K)

Attached: 12.png (929x1300, 430K)

>Smoke was already a second shitter since kid.

How did anyone but Soma help her tongue issue? Did I miss something? I don't recall the dishes of anyone else doing anything for her. Fuck him for shitting on his cast, and making everything about the heroine who did nothing the entire finale arc.

Attached: 13.png (925x1300, 470K)

Tsukuda's just gaslighting you

Attached: 14.png (925x1300, 407K)

>tfw all the cast was handpicked to stroke Erina's imaginary dick
I hate it. Fuck Tsukuda, fuck Erina and Megumi is best girl.

Attached: 15.png (926x1300, 389K)

>entire history
you mean the 30 mins of convo you had the entire manga? holy kek

Attached: 16.png (930x1300, 505K)

Is Ishiki the best male character?

This, except Alice best girl for me

Attached: 17.png (928x1300, 379K)

so in the end it was all enrina's grandfather plan?

End of chapter

Attached: 18-19.png (1835x1300, 538K)

>so in the end tsukuda is a hack
Yes.

How to read this new chapter:

1) Appreciate the fact that Souma is now cooking for Erina.
2) Ignore everything else and pretend it never happened.

>I've been working for years in making a dish especially for you
Oh, you Tsukuda.

This is garbage. It's worse than Fairy Tail, it's worse than Bleach, it's worse than Naruto, and all the other popular garbage shonen shit. In this very chapter, we have confirmation from the author that every single side character was only there for the sake of Erina. Just disposable characters used to embelish one of the least likeable main heroines I've ever seen. I mean, we knew they were always treated that way, even Takumi and Megumi got shit on constantly, but to be so open about treating your characters like garbage is pretty unself-aware. You just don't do that. At least it's all over next week. Maybe we'll get an epilogue but it'll probably just be more of the same, so who really cares. Tsukada should never get a series picked up again after this, the artist shouldn't get work either because he's trash now too. See pic related.

Hopefully best girl Megumi will get a spin off drawn and written by someone with a modicum of competency, these hacks should be booted out of the industry for good.

Attached: UzQ4edH.png (279x463, 147K)

Fuck off Tsukuda.

I actually don't get it. No one but Soma is doing anything to help with her tongue problem. He literally wrote two different scenarios this chapter. He wants us to believe that they were picked to help her with the issue then why is only Soma making the dish? Shouldn't the dish be a result of the "Jewel Generation" teamwork?

Attached: 1531930737385.png (692x720, 611K)

>Souma beat Erina for the first time with a furikake rice in chap 3/4
>Erina beat him with an egg benedict during the Breakfast Buffet thing
>Last dish is a mix of both
POTTERY

Attached: pottery.gif (260x146, 824K)

The jewel generation was meant to slaughter each other to produce the best possible chef (Senzaemon assumed Erina, but it ended up being Soma) so the God Tongue issue would be fixed with ultimate cooking

yes

What makes you saddest of all about the way this manga turned out? For me, it's the fact that nothing ever happened with Isshiki's family. He was hyped up to be the sickest dude ever, but that just went nowhere.

>people think next week isn't final chapter
What else could "grand conclusion" mean? Face it shippercucks. You might get an epilogue, at best, but the series ends next week.

Attached: 18-19 (1).png (413x163, 41K)

too many things went nowhere thanks to the last few arcs

Souma does realize that her whole high and mighty attitude was all a facade right? Why would he want her to be like that again instead of her actual self? Is this a "waku waku" Goku thing?

>implying soma really gives a shit about erina
All he cares about is her tongue cause of it's special ability to perfectly taste a dish. Even when her grandfather asks him to save her, he just wants her to say a dish of his is delicious.

The hyper focus on Erina's drama. I didnt even hate her at the time but why couldn't Tsukuda make the rest of the cast shine once in a while. Instead we got two telenovela arcs and our Female MC turned into a fucking retard for 99% of the final arc.

Attached: 1503944814168.jpg (1487x1300, 1.38M)

Well...he did say that all of the students were just there as fodder for the gifted. He was just being very literal about being his granddaughter.

Good old Nepotism.

>tragedy
>one Nakiri offs themself because they've tasted everything worth eating
>one of them becomes an insufferable head chef where despite their great skills and taste buds runs the whole restaurant into the ground because funds and resources couldn't keep up with their unpleasable leader
>Oneis never seriously respected as a person and dies alone and spouse less because everyone was annoyed with their picky eating habits
>one becomes a soulless automaton of food tasting, respected for their skills but reluctant to find anything they actually like on a personal level
Any one of these stories could have been more interesting, even "can't eat solid food anymore" and "abused by foodie dad", than just boiling it down to love solving the problem

>One more chapter

The manga would've gone on for another 100 chapters had they just switched to comfy slice of life and romance shenanigans post central

>she is still doing the pose

Attached: 1559921632570.png (995x1080, 647K)

It would’ve made sense if Erina wasn’t so far above them. She was an E10 member back when it meant something and nobody from her grade could even touch her.

now I know for a fact that this entire final arc was all his idea and nothing to with editors. all this erinafagging is proof of this. imagine destroying your manga cause MUH WAIFU.

Soma makes dish for Erina, tastes like shit for Mana but Erina loves it which inspires Erina to make a dish for Mana which Mana loves.

>MC's goal was to beat his dad
>tsukuda fucks that plot point over for his self-insert waifu
Ok.

Were DARK CHEFS and HERMANO also his plan all along? Because those parts were the worst shit.

Pathetic desu sempai

That died when El Hermano beat Jou. Which is why everyone immediately reacted badly to that scene.
>Shokugeki no Soma will have a Grand Double Color Page next week for its final chapter, , which will be released in the Weekly Shonen Jump 29.
yes, next week is the last. When they said three chapters, they were counting the one in that magazine. So next week, double color page and finale, plus their big announcement.

>plus their big announcement.
its just gonna be that an epilogue will be JUMP GIGA.this int popular enough for another season.

Or novelization like Bleach.

There's a rather unsettling message here actually.

You ever notice how all of the "naturally" talented people are portrayed in a negative light?

>Erina and her Mom apparently have a genetic disorder that will harm them despite their natural talent.
>Hayama was basically an antagonist because of his talent until he lost and after becoming good, shows none of his former drive and ambition.
>Jou drops out of high school and only found happiness once he opened a small diner.

So basically, if you're "gifted" you are either a jerk and if not, you will never be able to be happy despite your talents until some "hard worker" comes along.

Bleach at it's worst was selling more so I doubt it.

I'm actually surprised that Souma kept selling as much as it did during all these trash arcs

>normal diner food is "a dish no one has seen before"

Okay

God i hope so.

I just wanted to see more of the other students besides Erina and Souma. It got so tiring seeing the manga focus on nothing but them. I would've liked to see a mini arc without the two of them just to see how it'd go.

Last chapter better be just Erina and Soma fucking after that dish.

Last chapter will be shipperfags getting BTFO like every other reader.

>Entire cast actually became useless cannon fodder
>Used as stepping stones for Souma and Erina.
Poetry. A nice and definitely unintended callback to the entrance speech.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE ERINA user here.

I am sad.

Attached: 1429621908618.jpg (1280x720, 463K)

Nah, Erina will make a dish now that Soma motivated her and she'll end up winning Blue.

>the whole manga was just a long plot to create a good enough student to save Erina from that poorly defined, just recently introduced "curse"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am dreading this. But anything is good as long as it doesn't nuke us like Prison School did to its shippers.

So did Tsukada just want to piss off the readers or did he actually thought BLUE and El Hermano-kun was okay?

Attached: Tsukada writing last 6 volumes.jpg (768x423, 112K)

>Finally volume cover will be Souma and Erina with their daughter.

I just want Megumi and Alice to have final good panels. I really hope Alice isn't stuck with Dog and Curry in even her final scene.

It'll just be Soma and his family to mirror the Nakiri family one. Speaking of his family, anyone else bummed that we never got the backstory on his scar we were promised and that his mom got one flashback?

Attached: D8ePPTLX4AAfuRg.jpg (400x400, 34K)

When the disappointments pile up, you just dont feel them anymore

I don't know. Despite how shitty everything became, I honestly thought Soumamom would be spared to an extent since fans have been waiting years for her reveal, but in the end he even fucked us over in that aspect.

Scar was never promised. It was just part of theories. But yes, his mom should have been brought up in more detail at minimum, back during the rdc.

>Scar was never promised. It was just part of theories.
Wrong. Years ago, Tsukuda went on a sort of spoiler spree on his twitter. He stated that the scar of Soma had something to do with his mom and that the incident played a huge role in the person he became.

>all the cast were chosen just to wank Erinashit
>were sidelined since Central and now BLUE
>not one of them managed to make a dish that satisfied Erina in any way but Soma because they were sidelined in favor of Soma wanking
>El Hermano just fucked off somewhere
This could be a contender for one of the worst manga that I've ever read. Literally remove everybody but Soma and Erina and nothing would have changed

Attached: 1552546740320.png (505x639, 60K)

Is Erina the biggest Mary Sue in manga history? The entire story was just a big plan to heal her curse and the side characters meant fuck all as long as they were useful to her without her doing a fucking thing for herself. Glad this garbage is finally ending.

>Is Erina the biggest Mary Sue in manga history?
She's definitely up there. The girl literally got a boo-hoo backstory to excuse her shitty attitude.

Its amazing how hard it shat the bed

This arc pretty much cemented it.

>OP in cooking
>damsel in distress that needs saving a lot of the time
>sob story to excuse her shitty attitude
>gets away with her wrongdoings without remorse for it
>everyone becomes friendly with her on the spot
>no one has ever called her out on her actions

Wrong user. Everything you wrote was correct, except the scar. Tsukuda never mentioned the scar. Not on his twitter, nor on interviews. What he said was that Souma's mom's death played a huge role in the person he became. He never once mentioned the scar. The scar has been involved in a lot of theories about her death, but that's as far as it goes.

You're right. It was her death that played a huge role in how he turned out.

Wish she got more paneltime, but that spared her from being ruined as character.

Attached: 1552274428006.png (540x716, 354K)

Seems like you got the best of both worlds. You're a talentless loser and you've got a shitty personality to boot!

?

What's happening

> Erina is now one of the worst female characters ever made
FEELS GOOD, tsundere trash deserve nothing but failure

she has been shit

Attached: shit.jpg (896x1358, 271K)

this entire chapter took a fat shit on every character's backstory and literally made them fodder just for erina. holy fuck this is hilarious.

>Hopefully best girl Megumi will get a spin off drawn and written by someone with a modicum of competency, these hacks should be booted out of the industry for good.
This.

It's supposed to show off the whole "demon lord of food" thing for Senzaemon by showing off how ruthless he is. But all he did was scout talented students, who in fact, wanted to come to his school anyway, and ultimately benefited from it. What a monster?

Are you baiting? This chapter revealed that everything was for the sake of Erina to break her from this lame curse, it had nothing to do with polishing the Jewel Generation into becoming great chefs. It was just all for her sake until the best rose aka Soma so that his cooking would save her or whatever the fuck. Tsukuda basically said FUCK THE REST OF MY CAST, ONLY ERINA MATTERS.

This was actually hinted at during the middle of the RdC, about 80 chapters ago. I expected to see Senzarmon's plan revealed way earlier before now.

Attached: bshokugeki-no-soma-9765805.jpg (800x1155, 140K)

So... The next chapter is the final?

I can't believe we never got an international academy arc

I can’t believe a lot of things about this manga.

It literally doesn't matter anymore, this chapter just revealed that the best international students were brought to Tootsuki anyway.

Did tosh just stop caring? wat the fuck happened

>Here's a dish never seen before on earth, it's one I made before

>It was just all for her sake
Well, at least that gives a reasonable explanation (although terribly executed), rather than just bringing everyone together because he felt like it.

Why do nips lack a brain

>at least that gives a reasonable explanation (although terribly executed), rather than just bringing everyone together because he felt like it.
Nah. It literally comes across that no one, but Erina matters. The Jewel Generation shouldn't have gone that far back. The first time we heard that title was after the Autumn Elections, and it should have stayed that way. Not "I've been eyeing these children since childhood so they fight amongst themselves until the best rises and breaks my grandchild from her curse". What a slap in the face.

From unusual friendship with porn artist and becoming one of Shounen Jumps top mangas to broken friendship with artist who can't wait to stop working on your series and mad/dead fanbase. Good job, Tsukada. Time to go work in basic job again!

No idea, but for me, all the good art he's done for this series has been ruined because of how bad he is now. You can no longer say that this series has good art which is just terrible frankly. Looking at the image posted, where Decara is missing half her arm, how does this stuff even happen? How can you just forget to draw an arm? It's just poor art, doesn't matter how good the style is when characters are randomly missing arms and what have you. Porn artists in general aren't highly regarded as is, so I doubt Tosh gets any work in proper manga ever again thanks to things like this. Surprized more nips haven't pointed it out.

To be fair, not caring about the series isn't an excuse to come out with shit like - that's just inexcusable. Tosh is equally to blame for this series going to shit, he's a garbage hack who should never get to draw anything published again.

>where Decara is missing half her arm

Isn't this her arm, with the white part being the crease from her bent elbow?

Attached: 1554131814329.png (279x463, 162K)

Where do you see it being bent? It looks like her arm is missing. If it were bent, we wouldn't be able to see her legs and we would be able to make out the elbow due to the glove shading.

I'm pretty sure it is. I'm guessing that's from one of mangastream's scans, and their cleaning work tends to destroy fine details like that arm line.

yea i see it. probably looks better in the raw. still soulless though.

Attached: 1554584654096.png (610x588, 372K)

user you can clearly see where her arm stops, the circle is right around it. You can even see the gap between her thighs which you wouldn't be able to if her arm was there. Look between her right breast and her arm closest to that, and see how the outline just stops. Her arm is clearly missing because Tosh couldn't be bothered to draw it. In other words, his work, as of right now, on this series, is poor. I get you might like the guy but come on, call a spade a spade.

It shouldn't be irritating me like this, but it makes me seethe. How this manga was so comfy in the beginning and the cast was great. Kept me wanting more and I absolutely loved it. But then Tsukuda made it go to complete utter GARBAGE so quickly. There was so much he could do instead of adding tournament arcs. He's done it in the beginning like when Soma and Nikumi went to Soma's diner and Megumi's potential expulsion. Those were great filler, but he just became tournament-hungry and shat on completely everything. The plot, the cast, everything. I sincerely hope that he doesn't make another manga again after this.

Somewhere along the line, Tosh streamlined all his character designs so he could put half the effort and still collect paychecks. The weekly manga grind gets to every artist eventually.

Her arm isn't missing because Tosh didn't draw it. Her arm is missing because she's wearing black gloves, a black dress, and her arm is folded under her breasts to push them up to emphasis cleavage. However niggerstreams shitty leveling job destroyed the details and made it look like her arm just ends.

Attached: IMG_431.jpg (757x1106, 273K)

Honestly, this is a good ending to the series. Nice callbacks and things tying all the way back to the first chapter. Finally found someone to cook for and used his own name instead of his family name for the dish.

People should never use scanlations to judge art quality.

Yeah, just found some raw scans and it was shitstream fucking it up again. See pic related. That said, there are plenty of valid complaints regarding the art. Creatively it has been bland and boring since the RdC, andbhis art has absolutely declined to the point where it's just mediocre even if the styling of it is as good as you can hope for from a weekly series. He's certainly got his part to play in the decline of this manga, and I wonder if he is still friends with Tsukada or if something is going in there behind the scenes, but in this instance it was niggerstream doing the usual awful job of cleaning.

Attached: manga_stream_a_shit.png (550x437, 301K)

>N-NO DUDE HER ARM IS CLEARLY MISSING TOSH SHOULD NEVER WORK AGAIN
I love that in a dead series, you can still find gems of absolute autism.

>TOSH SHOULD NEVER WORK AGAIN
They're not wrong. One of the most overrated artists coming out of WSJ since Kubo. People literally only like him because of his pandering fapbait, he's garbage in every other metric.

>Honestly, this is a good ending to the series

Attached: C4CxwQTWEAAey0J.jpg (540x405, 33K)

>One of the most overrated artists coming out of WSJ since Kubo
Kubo is good. Tosh a generic hentai artist.

>Kubo is good
Kek, here we go again. You can't just waste panels like he did and omit backgrounds almost entirely and still be considered "good". Granted he is better than the hack Tosh, whose only objective merit on a technical level is that his characters don't suffer too badly from sameface syndrome.

I think the fact that this generation was handpicked has been implied before

The "handpicked" part isn't the issue, Erinacuck. It's how the entire cast is thrown to the wolves just for her sake, basically making all of their screentime and development a complete waste of time. You could cut them all out and you'd lose nothing.

Kubo is good, but extremely lazy. I agree he's overrated but he's definitely better than the average WSJ artist.

I mean, the average artist gets cancelled within a year or two, so that's not really saying much.

Who overrates Tosh? He's always been considered on the lower end of the WSJ scale.

>>As usual, all school related stories will never finish the 3 years of school. Isn’t the graduation ceremony supposed to be a moving event?
Someone hasn't read Sket Dance.
>Next week is the final chapter
I'm not ready bros..... I'm gona miss it even if it became shit.

Outside of Sket Dance, how many have had graduation?

And which WSJ artist do you hold in high regard?

>all of their screentime and development a complete waste of time
No time was wasted then, because the screentime and development for side characters was nonexistent.

That's not merely due to the art, it mainly relies on how strong a hook you can make through the setting, characters and the beginning of the story.

None currently. I liked the Rosario artist, at least when he got to season 2, his art really improved, but that was a monthly. I don't read anything out of the current roster other than Soma, but I don't think Soma ranks even above Naruto when it comes to art quality.

I don't mean just in later arcs, though I get your point. It feels like every character not named Soma or Erina was pointless from the start, which makes the whole thing feel like a waste of time.

huuuh, Beelzebub comes to mind too,Medaka Box, AssClass kinda?

Ah, thanks. I wish there was more because it's a great opportunity to bank in on nostalgia and refresh a cast up, not to mention the emotional impact it can have, yet never seems to get used.

Please promise me you guys will come to the threads if we get a final anime season. I don't want to be alone

That's a pretty big fucking if. I'll be sure to post in the threads 2 years later, reminiscing about the downfall of the series and the things it could've been.

I hope the announcement is official doujins by Tosh

Yep.

So, bets on if Souma's goal of winning Blue will be thrown completely away so that Erina can "win" and save her mom? It's looking that way at the moment, though we could still get a swerve for Souma to "save" both Erina and her mother.

Attached: sns_282_15.png (1843x1300, 1001K)

That's nice and all but where is their long and protracted gay sex scene?

Attached: 1458939420471.png (1280x720, 471K)

Sorry user but no, I'm done with this shitfest of a manga and anything related to it.

Oh hell no but the SOL chapters would've been actually decent at least.

Souma will have a gay orgy with all attractive male characters as the farewell present to Erina and readers from the author desu

Nigga Murata and Hori are only getting better while Tosh is fucking up completely.

Are you? I was pointing out that while it's meant to look bad for the old man, the end result of his action helped all those kids and didn't hurt them at all. I mean for God's sake, he pulled strings in the Japanese government to save Hayama from a life of literally eating garbage in an Indian slum. The fact that he did it selfishly to benefit his own family doesn't invalidate that at all.

It makes them all seem pointless.

The fact that some of you wanted some gay-as-fuck ending where all the students of Totsuki come together to restore Erina's faith in cooking shows that this plays has been infiltrated by homosexuals. Souma obviously needs to be the one to save her.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Haven't seen a heroine ruin an entire series this hard before.

>Never got that Isshiki vs Soma Shokugeki
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: latest[1].jpg (784x1145, 229K)

In the narrative sure. In their lives no. We can judge the series for it, but the old man is acting like he's such a tool for improving the lives of these kids just because he did it for a selfish reason. Big whoop old man.

The narrative is what matters the most.

Senzaemon is basically Tsukuda himself. He's willing to shit on everyone for the sake of Erina.

It doesn't have to be gay-as-fuck ending, just, the power of nakamas that will heal the curse of god tongue away

Attached: 1559287840319.jpg (786x620, 44K)

Souma aready did that in the previous arc, doing the same fucking thing and taking a bigger shit on the cast just for Erina is pretty stupid.

We won the soumabowl, erinachads. Megumishitters btfo'd.
but at what cost?

Attached: 1510920645807.gif (500x281, 927K)

it cost everything
I'm glad its almost over

Attached: 3a7[1].jpg (504x470, 56K)

It cost you the dignity of every single character in this series including the two that you ship so much. Except best boy Shinomiya because he’s just that cool.

>Soumabowl
>a winning

user, I...

Congrats on your ship literally ruining the whole manga. The pinnacle of monkey's paw.

I heard this series got bad but holy shit I didn't expect this.

>everyone thought the self-insert was El Hermano
>it was actually Senzaemon all along
Everything makes sense now.

>open end with only a tease towards a relationship next chapter
>we already missed out on Valentines Day regardless
Imagine, this manga's growth, characters and longevity, all just wasted for nothing

Nao didn't deserve this fate.

Attached: 20190607_165839.png (197x287, 81K)

It's finally ending, guys. We won't have to suffer any more.
It's finally ending.

Attached: 1500930335500.png (373x555, 98K)

No one does.

Souma kinda does, though.

I will miss Takumi.

You mean
>just for Sorina

That would be cool.

Reminder that we didn't even saw his last dish after Erina treated him like shit and obliterating his screen time.

Attached: 1433027301271.png (318x470, 58K)

At least he didn't give a shit, pretty meta desu

Christ, when was the last time we even saw her prior to this chapter?
>the entire cast of students exists solely to prop up Erina
And why is this manga so fucking shit?

This manga could have gone out with a bang, but instead it's going out with a whimper. It's like he's going down a checklist to make sure everyone forgets about this series the instant it ends.

M'QUEN

Attached: tips fedora.jpg (550x427, 33K)

The taste of loserfag tears will always be priceless regardless of manga quality.

He combined both their dishes together. Aww.

>why are so many obsessed with them having children?
That's because children are the future.

Attached: 1557941307380.jpg (1993x1329, 316K)

Kek erinasoumashitters kill this manga

She was in the crowd during the RdC a couple of times. That's it.
Before that, she was also seen after one of the 1st-year promotion exams, obsessing over Hisako as usual.

To be fair the entire premise of the story start with Souma looking for "someone special" to cook for referring to finding a wife so yeah, I can tell at laest the 90% of readers of this series are expecting some sort of conclusion to that part, Souma getting some pussy is like watching Naruto becoming the Hokage here.

I'm prepared for it to be terrible and they laugh

First time we read Souma's inner dialogue.

Guys, this dude just saved this manga

Attached: 1433832100000.gif (540x304, 1.05M)

Fuck off you fucking meguminigger.
You shallow fucking newfag.

>It’s quite nuts that Senzaemon used illegal methods to give Hayama Japanese citizenship. Not even sure why you would need citizenship to go to high school, and what does he think the law is. Go to prison Gramps.
kek

Help yourself, I've been crying over the absolute state of this manga since Cross Knives was revealed.

>All of this pointless retcon bullshit
Why?

So fucking stupid.
Fuck Tsukuda.

Fuck off Tsukuda.
Erina should have beaten Azami and then Soma should have been Erina and then later his father and that's it.

This whole Erina God Tounge curse arc was fucking stupid.

Nah, that's Mad Dog.

>Actually liking trash like Alice and Megumi but not bros like Mad Dog and Hayama
Shit taste.

I like all of them. Only character I dislike is Erina.

The tits used to be so huge and pronounced.

>Kubo is good
What is this, 2002?
His art went to dogshit after Soul Society arc. He turned generic and soulless as fuck.

>every character was retroactively turned into fodder for Erina
T-thanks, Tsukuda.

I really hate nip authors.

Here's the sole Dogfag.

>sole Dogfag
Not cool user, I liked Dog too.
I just sort forgot about his existence 100 chapters ago is all.

Attached: 1480858641663.png (355x355, 156K)

Cry more Tsukuda, nobody actually liked shit like Takumi and Megumi hence why the Central arc ratings went to shit.

Everybody wanted to see more of best boys Mad Dog and Hayama.

>blaming Takumi and Megumi
>when they also got shit all over
Keep the eyes focused Dogtard. It's Soma and Erishit you should be directing your ire towards.

No, Takumi and Megumi were always underwhelming side characters.
Takumi was just a lame Tsundere boy for Soma and muh Mezzaluna and Megumi was always the loser cuckold doormat who had no chance at the Soma-bowl.

Dog and Hayama were actually interesting and entertaining characters. At least Hayama got his own arc I guess but the last thing Dog did was destroy that one faggot from Central and after that he was written out because Tsukuda wanted to prop up his meme Takumi/Megumi pairing, I guess because he felt bad that he had baited Megumi fans before with her feelings for Soma so he gave her Takumi as a consolation price.

I will never forget that Red-haired Reddit bitch being used as a plot device in order to write out Dog/Hayama(and Alice). Fuck Tsukuda and Fuck Redditndou.

Nobody especially Tsukuda care about Dog and Pajeet

Hi Tsukuda, Dog and Hayama >>>> Megushit and Takushit. This is an objective fact because Central arc had shit ratings.

>erincuck still running damage control by falseflagging
Getting pretty pathetic honestly.

>MUH JUN
>MUH NO EMOTION EXCEPT WHEN COOKING AND ITS JUST ONE EMOTION
Dog and Curry were shit.

Everyone needs to stop bullying Tsukuda-sensei
He's trying his best

Attached: 1559673470011.png (1376x666, 146K)

Honestly, what else are people still reading the manga for? Obviously can't be for the cooking, because that hasn't happened in 50 chapters.

>nigger lips
It all makes sense now.
Most of us just want to see how it ends, shipcuck.

Better than
>MUH MEZZALUNA
>MUH HOSPITALITY

Hayama and Dog had way better backstories and they were much more entertaining characters, especially in battle.

>Megumicuck mad that his waifu is a boring character

>erinacuck admitting to falseflagging after being exposed
OH NO NO
>having the gall to claim CHADUMI is boring when his retarded tsunshitter is both now officially the most useless "main heroine" in WSJ history (even worse than Shitkura) and also the biggest Mary Sue
Literally can't get any more boring than having to sacrifice your entire cast all for the sake of her feelings KEK

Attached: mfw erinatard exposes himself as a brainlet yet again.jpg (248x240, 59K)

In light of recent events, what should this chart look like now?

Attached: 1534793562616.jpg (1660x980, 190K)

Just for all the moments where Erina and Asahi interacted and she became a fucking retard who spilled nonesense and absolute NTR vibes plus disrespecting every single one of her friends who came to save her she deserves to be in shit tier.

Hayama is boring character. He just only pose and has god nose but doesn't do anything LOL

But Dog and Pajeet are useless :P especially theirfag

But most Megumifags have either given up on the shipping because they would rather not have her with Soma anymore or have known since the oneshot. There's just no point anymore in competition.

>even worse than Shitkura
I was going to argue this until I realized that at the very least her existence didn't retroactively destroy an entire series.

Erina never had any "justifiable" hatred for Souma.
A tsundere can't really have any sort of justifiable hatred because if they did there's no way you'd want them to get together with someone who is doing such terrible things that they deserve scorn. Unless the tsundere themselves is outright evil.

Grow up already.

I’m sure there are Erinafags out there that just want her win for bragging rights and gloating, not cause they actually care for Soma x Erina that got bare bones in the series.

The fact that Erina was once a decent character and that your statement is true, is the saddest part.

There haven't even been many shipperfags in these threads lately. Just an overwhelming general hatred for all the Somawank and Erinawank that's been being peddled for the past six months.

Good thing that post-RdC Erina doesn't exist, nobody recognize the current arc as canon anyways.

OBSESSED

I can't believe he took the amazing concept of the Storm, one of the best things Tsukuda wrote about, and turn it into something about Erina, I don't even hate Erina, but fuck that shit, just end this already.

>This whole Erina God Tounge curse arc was fucking stupid.
The curse itself isn't a bad idea; it's just rushed.

glad this thread is still up so i can still shit on this series in real time

What would've made the concept far more palatable was if there were hints of the God Tongue having such a major downside beforehand.
Should've thrown in hints of Erina having major parental problems from the start while we're at it, instead of just dumping all that info right after Azami showed up.

It is a fucking bad idea, Erina character arc was done, IT WAS DONE, Erina was the best dish to have ever existed and it was already served on the table, and for no reason, NO REASON, Tsukuda decided to get on top of the table, and shit the biggest log of crap on top of it, why would he do that? WHY.

>by the way none of these character you fell in love with matter in the slightest bit
>it was all about Erina xD
So i'm the only one mad here?

Attached: 09.png (928x1223, 863K)

>So i'm the only one mad here?
Look through the thread. It's pretty much all bitching.

Attached: D1mAMYHX0AAYuf3.png (540x501, 242K)

Because it isn't a proper love story without the hero saving the princess from a "forced" marriage to an evil literal who

Attached: 1534524391657.png (580x1100, 632K)

The saddest part is that this is probably Tsukuda's genuine attempt at redeeming those characters by having them achieve some kind of plot-relevance, but the only thing it really does is destroy what little merit they had left since they were just merely pawns in the grand scheme of things.

Hori is slowly streamlining too, you just haven't noticed it yet. Murata is actually the only one in Japan.

So did El Hermano just fuck off like Azami did for RdC? At least Azami had returned for a reason

Yes, and a last ditch attempt was made to redeem him as he literally walked out the door.

I'll just fool myself that it ended in moon festival arc.

Lame, the patrician choice is to come up with your own version of the last match on the RdC where Erina and Souma actually work together to beat Tsukasa with the ultimate dish
>Erina's God Tongue + Souma's Wacky Experiments = The ultimate never seen before dish
What could have been.

This. Can't take the "Jewel Generation" thing seriously if all of them is irrelevant lmao.

>caring about soma
>caring bout erina
>caring about RDC

Attached: 1481862823193.jpg (500x375, 59K)

Anyone with taste does the same. I even remember the fucking chapter. This shit ended after chapter 130 and the rest has been an awful fever dream.

Did Erina get anything from winning her bet with Asahi?

two left

Frankly everyone lost in this manga, they lost because they were written by a hack and the only thing being polished off is their character.

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS ADD MORE SOL

>next chapter will be the last on the JUMP
>people won't give a shit about after that
>real last chapter will be on GIGA
I wonder how many people will actually read the final of this series, I will because I hate myself that much but not sure about you guys.

>muh cook for the one you love
>souma doesn't love mana and that's why he made the dish for erina
>while only erina can make a dish that makes her mom happy
god still 2 chapters of this crap?

All that says is that Tsukuda blew his load too early. But, in and of itself, the God Tongue eventually ruining Erina's taste for food and burning her out isn't terrible. It just wasn't set up enough.

Of course people are gonna read it. There's shitposting over the winner of the Soumabowl and celebrating the official end of this trainwreck to be done.
How many chapters are left in WSJ, one or two? I'm still not sure.

>let's just ignore the main themes of the series
Central was great, accept it already.

I though Alice was actually on the bro side.

How are you so confident but still wrong? Why do people like you not think before you post?

If any of his editors care about him even one bit, they'll advise him to give some serious thought about taking some writing classes.
This manga was okay when it was about school competition, but the moment plot was forced (yes, forced) into this story this went to shit in so many ways it's not even funny. Characters were either poorly developed or hardly developed at all, plot threads happened on the author's whim, rather than being properly foreshadowed and carefully developed, there was no proper build-up for any event which killed any potential hype, at some point things just happened.
Personally, I don't think the inclusion of plot is necessarily a bad idea as long as the author is capable of pulling it off, but Tsukuda has no writing skills whatsoever, and I don't mean this as an insult, this manga is testament enough that the man has no idea how to develop a story.

What if the editors forced Tsukuda to turn SnS into what it is now

I want to give him some benefit of the doubt since i heard WSJ editors came along around the time of Central.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SLbHgnu74mo
I wanna go back bros. This series started out so comfy and enjoyable. It’s not fair bros. Fuck Tsukuda.

Attached: E8BA9DF8-DD24-413B-8AC0-073BDEBE8758.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CBwaK9PqwDc
This just makes me sad. I think Spice really captured what Shokugeki was about before the central bullshit.

First season of SnS will remain as one of the best adaptations ever made about anything.

Attached: 1430112293372.png (1052x1080, 1.44M)

I don't know if it's because stories tend to start out strong, but the first season of Shokugeki was amazing all around, not even mentioning how faithful and well-adapted it was.

>Soma and Erina bump into each other in the hallway
>that transition into the ED
Fucking perfection. What shame that JC Staff decided to make S3 a literal slideshow.

The waning animation is representative of the manga’s quality tbqh.

Fura fura~
Fura fura~

It genuinely saddens me on how far downhill this series had went. ;_;

>Central was great

Muffin with rice? What the fuck

>ywn experience the comfy fun shenanigans this series had
I remember making some of the recipes from early on in the series. Eventually what I feared came to pass, the "gourmet" bullshit would be beyond Tsukuda's understanding which led to the outrageous noir chefs and whatever the fuck voodoo superpowers they had. SnS was better when it was about getting good and expressing yourself through cooking.

>Egg tempura with benedict
>inb4 the inside of the tempura is a flavor explosion
>the rise is risotto/tamagohan with TRANSFORMING FURIKAKE
>peanut butter squid somewhere

Hayama and Dog are both based.
Shokugeki reached its peak with the 3-way final in the Autumn arc.

>Takushit
>Chad
LMAO

>terrible/non-existent animation
>one of the best adaptations ever
Underage fags are sad lmao.

>>terrible/non-existent animation
that only applies to post-S1

What? S1 actually had animation unlike season 3 were everything was either CGI or stills.

But Tsukuda doesn't care them. AE is useless for him.

They even used a real-life photo of a soba machine in S3.

Who care Hayashit? He's so shit since central arc Imao.

It should have just fucking ended with a short closure arc, almost everyone concluded their character arcs. The El Hermano arc massively overinflated the importance of the storm metaphor and the god tongue. Souma could have just left off on a fight with his dad or just straight up beaten him and Erina could have had a short maturation and we could have called it a wrap.

RdC > Christmas Arc/New Year Arc(mostly to tie up things together and some comfy time before the next stage) > Valentine Arc(epic battles, tons of character development for all the characters sided out during RdC and a super comfy time) > Start of the 2nd Year(including Tsukasa group farewell and the start of the new trials, finally the beach trial without the interruption of El Hermano) > Basically the expansion of the SnS world (include foreigner characters, schools and new epic challenges around the world, basically preparing everything for the big final arc) > BLUE (hell, with the proper build up the whole Dark Chefs wouldn't have been such a bad idea) > A much better epilogue taking in count that most of the characters arcs were already properly developed during the Valentine Arc and through the course of the 2nd Year
I'm no writer but tell me this wouldn't have been awesome.

Attached: 1433659415371.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

The Storm concept touched my heart so bad, I cried a little bit the first time I heard it, man, this series was great, I can't believe how he ruined such a good concept.

I understand that the whole Jewel Generation plot is a saving throw on Tsukuda's part, but it's really just a slap in the face to anyone who liked Shokugeki's side characters.

This year's group of students has an above average number of talented students? There's only that many because Senzaemon deliberately went around scouting kids for Erina's sake. The unfortunate implication now is that the majority of characters didn't get into Totsuki based on the merits of their own skills, but what said skills could do for Erina. Apparently, if it wasn't for Erina's existence, the likes of Souma and the Aldinis would still be sitting around in their family restaurants. Hayama wouldn't be in Japan. Megumi would be stuck in her small hometown to this day. The list goes on.

>the majority of characters didn't get into Totsuki based on the merits of their own skills, but what said skills could do for Erina.
I think you're pushing things a bit too much. Whilst Senzaemon indeed did all he did for Erina, he chose all those kids because they all showed promise. Sure, his whole plan was selfish as fuck, and he pretty much admitted that fact, but it's not as if he chose them at random, he chose them because they had great potential as cooks.

This makes me so sad. I never read this series for Erina to begin with, neither was I interested in the Soumabowl. Fuck, you guys, she really killed this series, huh?

I mean they were scouted all the way from middle school since tootsuki is normally just populated by students moving up from there so why exactly was Souma not in the same wave and did an uncommon transfer from a normal middle school?

Even if the editors decided to force the plot into the story, that doesn't mean Tsukuda didn't handle the plot horribly.
The guy really can't write for his life. If he cares about his future as a mangaka, he would be far better off taking some writing classes and reading several books to get some ideas.

Thank you to Tsukuda, Tosh and editors for giving us a wonderful 2/3 length of a cooking manga. The last part, the BLUE arc might've went downhill but the earlier part was good. Bidding farewell to Shokugeki this month, and I hope Tsukuda improves in his next work.

>be Tsukasa
>lose against Soma when really it was Erina that did the work with her OP skills
>graduate school with the other previous E10
>come BLUE you come back to challenge BLUE to show off how much you have improved
>asshole brother beats your ass
>have to rely on Soma just like everyone else
Poor dude just wanted to show off his improvements and not only was he robbed from that, he just like everyone else was a pawn for muh tongue bullshit. Had Erina even tried his food? I don't remember a lot.

Lol, I can't believe this manga is almost over.
Fucking One Piece should be dealt with immediately, who cares about SnS

>rather than just bringing everyone together because he felt like it.
You know they could've just left it as people who wanted to come to this academy to improve their skills since they heard this was the best place ever regardless instead of retroactively making it so that they really only came because he set it up as so.
"Everyone" being brought together isn't some contrivance because these characters already had pre-established reasons for coming instead of the lolplscome excuse he made up later

It was kinda obvious Sanzaemon was behin all this shit. And t b h not a big deal of a surprise at all

Can't wait for the final chapter and the announcement

Will Erina admit his cooking back then was actually good next chapter?

Sankyuu, reader user. I'm grad you riked it.

Attached: Yuto_Tsukuda.jpg (334x336, 15K)

>You have to eat those eggs.

The handpicked stuff goes way back as the autumn election prelims, where every named character happened to score 80+ while it was said that rarely anyone in previous years were hitting that mark. It's not a coincidence that everyone in Souma's year is that talented relative to the other years. Senzaemon doing some extensive scouting for personal reasons is easily one of the more believable things to come out of this shitfest of an arc..

I can agree with this but it isn't the problem here. The fact that the big reveal amounted to "It was for Erina all along" in order to top off a shitty arc revolving around characters being thrown to the wayside in favor of Nakiri problems is what's leaving a really bad taste in my mouth.

Erina was NEVER a pinnacle tsun
Nino is a far and away better tsun than her

As a father I can understand throwing randoms under a bus for the sake of your daughter

Stop coming to this fucking degenerate sign then lol. If my dad was a regular Yea Forums user I'd fucking kill myself.

Giant Chinese bitch sure was relevant in this story.
God what a fucking waste this series was.

Sorry son, but I have some bad news for you.

Please hire a capable editor next time and don't make your fan base so mad. :D

I feel the need to point out that afaik mangaka don't choose their editor.