WEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

WEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: WEEEELLLLLL.png (1640x1640, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=wIRDCbP2SZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S THE BIG SHOW

Where is Chasky. Where is DUNU.

This is an image of Chasky.

Attached: CHASKY.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHA IS HEAVY

>Blowjob face

GAVE AWAY MY POSSESSIONS AND MOVED IN TO A CHEVY

Attached: 125189571.jpg (885x498, 52K)

Where is DUNU. @everyone

Is that Chasky? Dear God, I need to find her

Yes, that is CHasky. Any help would be appreciated.

>/d/orse cannon

So, they finally weaponized SCP-682

A WEAPON

VAN, YEAH THAT'S THE MASTERPLAN

Zoomers actually read this trash.

Chad-ky.

is this attack on titan?

DRIVE TO THE WOODS AND EAT CORN OUT THE CAN

Yea Forums please stay, but behave.

YEAH I GAVE IT ALL AWAY, THE HARD ROCK BAND
THE GROUPIES THE BOOZE, THE ALL NIGHT JAMS

We need to pick up the pace

TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

I dropped SnK a while back, but you boys are doin' me proud.

LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE AIN'T WHAT IT USE TO BEEEEE

I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE, THE NOOKIE, SO YOU CAN TAKE THAT COOKIE, AND STICK IT UP YOUR YEAH

OUTSIDE O PRISON THESE LYRICS AIN'T GOT NO MEANIIIIIIIING

If SnK was good you guys would be pretty based desu.

Attached: 1559430544202.jpg (327x557, 63K)

What is his face trying to convey here?

The smugness of being Pieck

>his

who dis

well ill be golly if that isnt a 8 point 8 centimeter Flak cannon strapped on to the ugliest mother fucker god has ever shat unto the planet, well billy bob what you think about this fucking abomination?

>This is what SnK has devolved into
So glad I left that

why the long face?

THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW

curb your enthusiasm

that bore looks way bigger than 88mm

When did AoT jump the shark?

ain't no church in the wild

IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE

No

Someone drew this.

Someone drew this, looked at it, and said "This looks completely good"

NOW ALL THESE FANS ASKIN' "WHERE DID HE GO?"
meditating on a rock lettin' go of tha ego

It isn't good?

Why does the cutest girl have the ugliest titan?

It's entirely reasonable for the setting. If you've got at your disposal A) a giant whose "speciality" is carrying things, and B) artillery, it logically follows that you can get handily portable artillery by strapping a cannon to the giant.

Possibly

>the series literally became better after the basement reveal and the timeskip
>devolved

You dropped it after the first 2 chapters or you were just a normal fag filtered by marley arc?

They could just use a vehicle... those aren't limited to a couple of them in existence like intelligent titans are

get out of SnK, /d/.

The titan shifter are only 9 (is literally the max number possible since the 9 titans are fragments of the original one). The titan in the picture is the "cartman titan", i shifter (a cute girl with black hair) who is really weak in fighting and regenerating but is really fast and usefull in carry things.
After the failure of the 4 warriors and the loss of the female and colossal titans, marley created weaponized armors for the cartman, where marlryans soldiers use the guns and the artillery (is literally a bipedal living tank).
After zeke (the beast titan) betrayed marley "joing" with paradis, to counter eren and zeke, marley created this special anty-titan riffle, where the high commander Magath (the last marleyan commander alive after the attack of liberio planned by eren) is the marskman.

If you didn't drop the manga right then and there you're retarded

SnK is better than before after the timeskip you idiot.

RAPPING WITH SQUIRRELS THAT'S THE WAY OF THE MOUNTAIN

Not him but I managed to drop the manga LITERALLY 5 chapters before they went into the basement because
>lol yeah right, like they're getting to the "basement" anytime soon

This is why I came to this thread

Dude, it's not like they've only got one cannon. Of course they move others by vehicle, but the cartman titan is more easily manoeuvrable than the average truck capable of hauling a gun that size. Plus it makes said titan more directly useful in combat.

Sadly for you they get in that basement, and it was one of the bigger and best plot twist ever.
Read it because is really well written and literally explain everything happened from the chapter 1 to the actual chapters.
Plus, after the 4 years timeskip the manga now is fantastic and really deep.

Attached: Battle_Cartman.png (675x1026, 712K)

Based

the tech level of the setting is roughly WW1, making a reasonably maneuverable SPG or assault gun type vehicle is much much easier said than done. especially for a cannon that size

The thing is I read through the rough outline of what happened on the wiki and the whole It's like modern times outside and the walls/titans are just a small section of the world didn't WOW me because I had a feeling they would pull something like that since the very beginning. So I probably would have still ended up dropping it after the basement reveal turned out to be pretty underwhelming compared to what I was expecting.

Maybe I'll maybe give it a read when it's finished. I just don't feel like going through another "the zombies aren't the real problem! humans are!" type scenario no matter how good the current "political espionage" (as I've heard it described) is unless I know the ending isn't going to be a complete shitshow.

Fucker beat me to it.

Chad cart titan vs virgin attack titan

>I just don't feel like going through another "the zombies aren't the real problem! humans are!" type scenario
Never watch/read any zombie or monster story, then. Pretty much all of them make that point, either explicitly or as an allegory.

maybe

This is getting stupid

Dude, that was ages ago. Very shortly post-timeskip. And in any case, still perfectly reasonable given the setting. If you've got a titan that's not good for much more than carrying stuff, why not strap some machine gun mounts to it?

WEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL

How can this perfect being be inside that abomination?

Attached: smug.png (720x442, 276K)

What position do you think LH is fucking in right now?

SMASHED SLAMMED

If they had machineguns and cannons why didn't they just shoot the titans instead of flying like retarged spidermen?

PURE TOADLINE TITAN
CARTBOSS
MICRO INBRED WALLOID

Levi and Historia? Probably her holding him while he gives a sad speech about never getting to see his son before dying.
Because the ones with the guns was the side who sent the titans to attack the spidermen in the first place. But they did have medieval cannons, which were established ineffective early on in the series due to accuracy required to hit the weakspot, and titans healing between reloads.

They did shoot the titans
but Paradis is 100 years behind the rest of the world in technology, they didn't have accurate artillery they had renaissance era cannons which are slow, weak and inaccurate

Gap moe.

Because the rest of the world is into the ww1 era, while the island where the protagonists live is stuck into 1700/1800 era with just some invection like the 3dmg,thunderspears etc... Since they spent 100 years without any contact with the world outside the island.

Because the people inside the walls don't have machine guns and the cannons they've got don't have the power, accuracy or rate of fire for it. It's the people outside of the walls who have decent guns, and even then they're only just getting good enough to be practical for taking out titans.

100 years without contact and having technological advances suppressed by the government, no less.

Doesn't that gun seem to be a bit to advanced for a WW1 era?

not really
ww1 military tech wasn't actually that far off from ww2, most weapons were just in their early experimental stages

Not really. Brand spanking new for WW1 era, but not too advanced.

So I've always wondered which titan shifter is faster than which so here's my ranking:

Jaw
Cart
Rage
Female
Armor
Warhammer
Monkey
Colossal

Am I wrong?

How is the ammunition transported?
How does it deal with the recoil? I would imagine a cannon like that would have a lot of recoil.

guns like that dont have recoil like hand-fired guns, watch any artillery piece fire and the barrel just moves backwards with the recoil

OH MY GOD
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IS THIS REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL

Attached: 1381817399703.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

the tube inline with the barrel and the rails barely visible underneath it are a hydro-pneumatic recoil system, the barrel can recoil backwards independently of the chassis. this was a big leap forward for gun in the turn of the century, because it meant they could be fired much more rapidly since the aim didn't need be readjusted after each round.
>How is the ammunition transported?
paths magic

When they're solidly on the ground. Strap one to a giant's back and the recoil is going to behave a bit more like a person with a rifle or pistol.

>SnKfag calling anyone a normalfag
Your manga is the poster child of normalfaggotry

made for dick sucking

well the titan is firmly grasping the wall, but discussing physics when titans are concerned doesn't really lead anywhere as even in the manga hange said that the physics behind titans doesn't even make sense
depends how much friction the recoil compensation system has too I guess
there are fully recoilless rifles that just have open backs

it looks like those feet coming off of the turret ring are what's actually bracing the gun and supporting its weight when in a stationary firing position

The conflict between paradis ,marley and the rest of the world is probably the best and well written war scenario in manga history.
Just marley arc is enought to surclass wathever your favourite mangaka has ever written.

>They could just use a vehicle
A vehicle they couldn't carry over an ocean and an entire island which has no road. And a vehicle cannot climb a 50m tall wall.

Attached: 1359850878955.gif (499x220, 589K)

LISTEN UP HERE'S A STORY

Lanky? Is that you?

Attached: HE.png (400x400, 187K)

Attached: pixies.png (1280x995, 461K)

About munition, there were some after piku wear the armor, so probably there is a small ammount of ammunition into armor, in fact you can clearly see the soldier reload after every shot.

>The conflict between paradis ,marley and the rest of the world is probably the best and well written war scenario in manga history.
I actually think this is kind of unironically true
SnK is one of the only works of Japanese fiction were actual battle tactics and strategy exist that isn't vaguely explained magic powers, the power or friendship or the power of how loud the voice actor can scream
Probably why they lost WW2

nice bait

Attached: fag.jpg (576x576, 30K)

imagine being this uncultured

>discussing physics when titans are concerned doesn't really lead anywhere as even in the manga hange said that the physics behind titans doesn't even make sense
There is that. Even still, they're not immune to inertia and momentum.

Oh of course. Somehow I didn't notice those. Then yeah, it's basically the same as a stationary cannon that a titan can pick up and carry between shots.

Yes, pieck can carry it because her titan is the "cartman" the one of the 9 titans able to transport heavy weight on his back, her titan is literally made for transport thing and be a living turret/bipedal tank

who the fuck writes this

Attached: 1429809394407.png (600x400, 329K)

*sees something that looks a bit silly out of context*
"UAHAHAH WHO WOULD WRITE THIS WHY DIDNT U DROP THE MANGA RIGHT THERE"
Absolute brainlets

Reminder: The original Ymir was a colossal hairy ape version of this, with hardened skin and nutcracker jaw.
That's what Eren will be too, by the end. He will also have breasts after eating the female titan

Speedweed

Attached: 1556090329936.jpg (351x358, 31K)

Wait wtf
What happened to SnK

The setting was revealed to be dystopian futuristic, the Titan shit is all half bioweapon/half meat-mech tech gone somewhat awry, it turns out the rest of the world is way more advanced and generally doing alright, and the first part of the story centered entirely around an old exile colony that was kept archaic and barely able to defend themselves as punishment after a war

Attached: 1503765462517.png (1280x720, 703K)

THEY TOOK HALF MY NUTS AND BERRIES AND RIDDLED "WHO'S COUNTING?"

How come Ymir's titan form didn't look like the original Jaw form?

She wasn't trained in using it, so I guess the hard jaw is an ability and it only comes with the teeth by normal.

Don't belive what 189116504 say.
Basically they are all a race of sub human who descend by a girl who make a deal with some kind of god, and she obtained the power of became a titan.
This power is shared with all her race and after her death , her powers got divided into 9 different titans (founding,armored,colossal,female,jaw,cartman,beast, warhammer and the one the MC got by his father.....the Attacker Titan).
Later this population created a big empire who used titans as main army, but after 2000 circa of years, the empire got crushed by a civil war and the eldian( this is the name of the titan's race) got divided: many of them got enclosed into ghettos, while the other half followed the king on a great island, where the king,thx the power of his founding titan, created thousand of mindless colossal titans and then hardened them, creating the three walls.
The mindless titans are just innocent eldians who,after trying act of rebellion in their ghettos or any sort of infractions, got shipped on the island and than transformed into titans by a serum (composed by shifter's spinal fluid), and use to enclose the rest of the eldian inside the walls.
While the island is stuck into thw 1800, the rest of the world is into the early ww1 era, and the country of marley (who have 7 of the special titans) is losing against other countries, since titans are weak against the actual weaponary, so they infiltrated 4 of their titan soldiers (colossal,armored,jaw and female) to obtain the power of the king ,which is the control of the race via the founding titan, and take controll of the greatest weapon ever existed AKA the thousand titans inside the walls......and the rest of what happened you already know.

Thunderbolts bombing P*radis when?

Attached: file.png (622x480, 281K)

Planes haven't been invented yet, but if they are the titans become useless. Even Grape Ape's pitching arm can't compete with a high altitude carpet bombing.

I mean, if they're on WW1/2 era, there must be some prototypes at least.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 484K)

MY DOG HE GOT THREE LEGS

dunno

Ok I don't read SnK. But I was curious about this guy so I went and looked up what this abomination is. So this is like an important original titan thing. How was the reaction on Yea Forums when this was shown for the first time?

Hell, the blimps could potentially be just as effective compared to wasting people. The obsession with Titan-based warfare only worked when the Ludites within the walls were barely accepting of cannon artillery. WW2 bombers would annihilate a mindless walking flesh-pillar.

>useless
Yeah ok. Planes are superior but if what you said was true then all ground combat would be useless even in today's world. Wars are won in the air but are fought on the ground, so while Aircraft are the best method of waging war, ground troops are far from "useless". A giant fucking expendable troop that can cause mass destruction being useless is among the dumbest fucking things i've heard on this board. You're probably never ever fired a rifle, have you boy?

Blimps can't be a mobile as your average WW1 warplane tho.
I'd rather have a .50 machinegun going fast rather than being slow with a few bombs.

There is nothing quite like the sound of stuka in the morning, don't you agree, gentlemen?

1) they are into ww1 type of tecnology
2) the colossal titans are like thousands

BOG titan

Attached: bog.jpg (851x479, 44K)

Technology within the walls were stunted by the real royal family, but the outside world also hasn't developed much beyond blimps
Marley is obsessed with titans because it has worked greatly for them so far that their conventional force is complete shit
>infantry is mostly conscripted colonial troops that hate their guts like Yelena's gang
>navy can't handle a fleet locked in a peninsula
>doesn't even have atillery to soften a fort

Attached: 0093-004.jpg (640x959, 137K)

>SnK is one of the only works of Japanese fiction were actual battle tactics and strategy exist that isn't vaguely explained magic powers, the power or friendship or the power of how loud the voice actor can scream
kingdom?

turns out the people fighting were titans all along
and then it turned out they were living on an island
which was kind of a titan Australia if you will
and then it turned out there's an entire world outside of titan Australia! With political intrigue and exposition! Involving titans! Wow!

A .50 probably wouldn't be accurate enough to destroy a titan unless you get dangerously close. And we're hardly at the stage where they could field Warthogs. But carpet bombing would wipe them out lickety-split.

The battle for the fort wasn't easily won even with the standard method of warfare, they had to throw most of their resources into open combat with a risk of loosing them to claim victory. And command wasn't exactly happy with the results.

>which was kind of a titan Australia if you will
Literally Madagascar, see: and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

Is this a mecha series?

The series has been all about magic flesh mechs since near the start, so as much as EVA, in a way.

Pretty much

>implying any ww1 era vehicle would be capable of going over a 60meter high wall

>implying any ww1 era vehicle would be capable of going over a small pile of rocks

>kingdom?
Power of friendship and screaming really loud are something like 90% of kingdom battles, and the tactic bits would just get everyone killed most of the time.

But seriously though, yes.

>admitting he got caught up by the greatest example of a pleb filter in modern times
Stay out.

>and it was one of the bigger and best plot twist ever.
If you actually thought that humanity has been wiped out after Uprising arc, then you are kinda braindead.

OH NONONONO

FPBP

Attached: 1557626183532.png (682x708, 533K)

The twist was that, instead of the usual experiment went out of controll who eradicated mankind, isayama had the balls to write a war and politics scenario who is actually credible and actually make sense (despite being a story ta about gigantic zombies/meat mechas)

Didn't realize the /d/orse was popular enough to make it into mainstream stuff.

Not alwais mainstream==trash.
SnK is one of the flew cases where a story deseved to be popular at 100% (read the manga if you don't belive me)

That has nothing to do with what I said.

This series hit prime retarded levels when they revealed the identities of the Colossal and Armored titans.

IT'S A BIG BAD SHOW TONIGHT

IF IT ISN'T PHILLIP BANKS. THE BIGGEST ASS IN THE WORLD

They won't say this, but I will: You are right.

la creatura... el goblino de las americas

>cartman titan
oh my god they killed the kenny titan

It pretty much is
>Oh my god, they killed Reiner
Then he's back in next chapter again.

getting? it's been stupid for a while now.

What is stupid in marley arc?

>hurr durr muh mystery
Fuck off

Lmao imagine watching people getting assigned shit like the armored, colossal, or warhammer titans and you get the fucking /d/orse.

Barzoi?

Attached: c8703952-c980-47f1-9d85-cd0099ab1a7a..jpg (1280x960, 169K)

I rabu Piku.

Attached: pii wave.jpg (1080x1112, 119K)

i don't even know anymore

Did they really kill off potato girl?

Yes, she got 360noscoped by 12 years girl

THIS TRULY IS THE ATTACK ON TOP OF THE TITAN.

Best i can do is tree fiddy

this and she was dabbed on by a member of the Marleyan masterrace.

Attached: Based Grior.jpg (2037x3056, 2.48M)

this

Nice spoiler

Is this the biggest thematic shift since DB went from a whimsical retelling of an old fairy tale to a power level fighting story with aliens, androids and ancient demons?

youtube.com/watch?v=wIRDCbP2SZQ

Attached: Deadrisingwikia6.jpg (576x324, 118K)

this is so fucking retarded

It’s the single most original thing I’ve seen all month.

Sounds like you don’t have any actual criticism, it’s wholey unique.

We saw a prototype iceblast powered sea plane in an earlier chapter.

All of them are dying in fixed 13 years for people who consider them subhuman monsters so who cares? Hell, the Cart even lets Pieck get more friends than the rest

can you repeat the question ?

METAL GEAR.

That's actually pretty rad desu

:)

Attached: 1.png (699x755, 444K)

I didn't know Eren can be that ugly

does no one remember this?

Attached: Marley_triplanes_and_ironclad.jpg (1264x683, 293K)

I thought that was just a "what if" panel, we haven't actually seen these planes in action and they acted like the iceburst plane was unprecedented.

That was probably a reference to what other nations are capable of.

so you think eren is going to stay a useless cuck forever and even get killed by mikasa in the end?

im sure marely has planes based on the fact they have the propeller engine invented. building a plane should be cake walk europe utilized plane tech and mastered it the art of flying only 10 years after the invention and knowing that they had the airships around before eren was born just shows they have the capability, but its fantasy so who cares

I just thought it was cool to see a manga depict ww1 like stuff. I haven´t seen anything like that yet