One Piece

Chapter 945

- The chapter begins with Orochi escaping to his castle. Orochi looks back, seeing the explosions in the battle, and laughs at the situation.
- Zoro and Kyoshiro continue to fight, while the first is angry and even somewhat tired, Kyoshiro maintains absolute coldness while fighting with him.
- Orochi's Oniwabanshu comes on stage with Fukurokuju in front. Fukurokuju searches through some papers and sees Zoro's Wanted, then orders his subordinates to catch him.
- One of the Oniwabanshu women plays her instrument and attacks Zoro with what appears to be sound waves.
- Sanji has given Toko to Usopp to escape with her, which Usopp does at the moment
- Drake tries to bite Sanji again, when he tries to dodge he notices that Drake's tail comes from one side and does not manage to dodge it.
- Drake stamps it on the ground, but Sanji gets up without a problem.
- Brook is responsible for protecting Hiyori, uses his soul to scare the members of the Oniwabanshu.
- Law goes to the cage to try to get his nakamas but there is Hawkins to stop him.
- Hawkins draws his sword and cuts one of his arms a little, but the wound goes to Shachi, who has been bewitched by Hawkins with Bepo and Penguin.
- Sanji continues to escape from Drake's bites, while escaping he sees Hiyori, who is being harassed by the Oniwabanshu
- Sanji goes to her to save her but Zoro goes ahead by taking the Oniwabanshu out of the way.
- Hiyori grabs Zoro while he runs, despite the discomfort of the swordsman. Sanji's heart breaks as he sees this

Attached: 1559844298416.jpg (720x720, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJlmYh27MHg
strawpoll.me/18123003
youtu.be/bGgPprhAqns?t=21
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/945/page/1
hanhuazu.cc/comics/detail/11480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

- We now go to the Kinemon group, which is outside the city.
- We see that Kinemon is being beaten by Shutenmaru while Inuarashi asks them to stop.
- Kinemon kneels before Shutenmaru asking him to join them, Shutenmaru takes a swig of sake and leaves.
- We go back to the prison. There is a great smoke and behind it a giant shadow.
- Big Mom, on a brutal double page, appears before them. Everyone, from Luffy to Queen, to the rest of the prisoners or members of the Beast Pirates, are left with Enel's face when they see her.
- Chopper, Kiku, Tama and Momonosuke have also entered the prison. Kiku decides to put a handkerchief on her head to go incognito.
- Queen begins to transform immediately.
- Luffy, realizing that Big Mom does not remember him, tells him if he can get 2 guys who are in the water (Kid and Killer are at the limit). Big Mom asks if there is Oshiruko there.
- Queen has just transformed, is the user of the Ryu Ryu no Mi Brachiosaurus model. Queen tells Big Mom that all the Oshiruko there is is from him and that he does not intend to give her anything. His subordinates look at each other because they know that there is no Oshiruko for him either.
- Chopper and Kiku come to the area where they are all together and suddenly they see Big Mom throw herself towards a dinosaur.
- Big Mom, very pissed, stamped Queen on the floor with a single punch ...

Both One Piece and Boruto are having high-tier chapters this week. Makes me feel like in the old days..

>reading boruto

>vegapunk fucked around with kaido DNA and made momo's fruit
Is this actually canon?

If it isn't, it should be. It sounds really interesting

>reading boruto

Why does Oda just keep drawing Robin and pretend it's different characters

I love him!!!

Attached: Fruity Cuteffy .jpg (1042x952, 796K)

A good scientist destroys or sterilizes bad experiments after writing everything up though.

For example, in real life, experiments involving fruit flies gets destroyed due to worry about any fruit fly escaping and then setting off a negative environmental chain reaction that is irreversible.

Vegapunk likely destroys mistakes in case of potential harm or risk.

>reading boruto

So no, it's not canon.

OK cool. Please stop LARPing as Oda.

I want to feel his legs on my face

More like Jack The Dragdown.

>enjoying manga

Tik-Tok bigmemekeks

Attached: Jack btfos big meme.png (801x550, 110K)

I'm mad

Attached: Lame Lame no Mi.jpg (269x521, 74K)

>More like Jack The Dragdown.

Fuck off King.(I'll assume King because Queen is dead lol)

Attached: jack_15278.jpg (630x630, 55K)

>reading the sequel to naruto called boruto

Hey, hey, Sera-San, don't you think Kaido-Sama is a great leader?

Attached: Grand Line Before Time.png (310x275, 147K)

/fa/ as fuck

Attached: 5506379d8d8053c2ac294eea81fadf4c.jpg (1024x775, 252K)

What a faggot.

Attached: 945-3.jpg (579x419, 112K)

You know he is one of the most largest beings on the planet with this fruit right? He easily has the the dinosaur model with the greatest strength in Kaidou's army.

The level of detail here is to be admired
Oda is a god

No need to talk about yourself like that.

>Could have been something so cool
>Pick this lame ass dino because muh jurassic park

Attached: 01megacroc.ngsversion.1452549600791.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x2399, 271K)

>Zorojuro that blonde guy keeps staring at your ass.

Attached: thumb-350-1008720.jpg (350x219, 15K)

Attached: 1559856973209.jpg (1080x732, 626K)

Queens Zoan. Yes or No?

Attached: 1559854908-e1d01d71-3190-4c17-a794-05ad5e49ae81.jpeg.jpg (765x773, 240K)

NakaMAMA best Nakama

Attached: 1559854917-8f502276-a21e-42c1-a862-c1d2367409e5.jpeg.jpg (777x948, 247K)

i really need a folder of all the color spreads in high res

Attached: comfy.png (1700x1230, 2.98M)

Attached: Sanji.png (351x419, 107K)

>Boruto

No offense but that’s some shit taste my dude. But at least you enjoyed it.

Will we ever get a chilled out comfy arc again?

cute nami

yes

Are the yonkou too overpowered? Retard BM just bitch slaps queen like a fly

I don't think so. We've been heading towards endgame for some time now. Return to Sabaody, Punk Hazard, Zou and WCI had comfy moments here and there. The movies and TV specials can be pretty comfy despite being filler.

>inb4 Petrie in bondage gear
You fuckers wouldn't

How strong are CP-0?

Oda should show a panel of Pudding feeling Sanji's hearbreak.

>big whale sub
rip small shark sub, won't be as cool as a submarine that can turn into a mecha

Holy shit, queen's got guts to talk shit to a yonko's face like that.

Why do people complain about post-Time Skip? Literally everything after PH is based. And PH wasn't even THAT bad.

>brook and sanji making a lady snowman
lmao
Also why is nami so smol here

Whoa i didnt know we were allowed to post pictures of giant throbbing dicks just because its a leak

dressrosa was bad...but thats about it

Slightly above warlord tier
Jk i dont know because i havent seen any major feats

Week to week it can be a slog. Dressrosa was especially egregious in Luffy having to reach Dofflamingo like 3 separate times.

However, much of the post time skip arcs become a lot better with Wano, especially Punk hazard.

Everyone looks smaller than usual

ZEEEEHAHA, MUGIWARA!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.jpg (720x405, 19K)

Have you ever read it in one go? It was rough on a week-to-week basis (with breaks), but if you read through it in one piece its highly entertaining.

Thoughts on this huge debt?

Attached: 227.png (902x1604, 1.28M)

He is the father of Katakuri, Daifuku, and Oven.

Letting oven slide out of her cooch

Kaido was her very first husband, his debt is all the years of alimony and child support he skipped out on

i think it's the perspective
robin looks tinier than nami
sanji and luffy looks like manlets

COME ON AND *SLAM*
AND WELCOME TO THE *MAM*

Attached: DUNK.jpg (540x596, 153K)

>Hawkins too much of a pussy so he pulls the classic "lol if you hurt me, your friends are going with me"
Yawn

damn, trashji is really getting the Vegeta treatment by Oda

Dressrosa was awful and before PH was another awful arc in FI.

Hawkins is a tactical mastermind by what we have seen

>being smart is now cowardice
Yawn

this must be the most boring saga so far

this. while it doesn't fix the flaws like weak Donquixote Pirates backstory (except senior pink of course) and birdcage, it definitely improved my opinion of the arc than when i initially read it.

Attached: 1557442068805.png (323x338, 107K)

FI was better than PH

why is he so fucking RIPPED

this is wano luffy

Attached: 04.png (488x259, 59K)

His body finally caught up with the New World.

Say hello to your Wano MCs

Attached: MCs.jpg (1200x900, 302K)

No such thing as being dirty when you're a pirate, etc.

he came a long way

Attached: bizf4j5p7dm21.png (700x592, 324K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PJlmYh27MHg

post more buffy

Attached: buffy 2.jpg (735x1200, 131K)

The colorspreads fuck with their proportions all the time in the sake of the picture's composition.

Attached: smugfy.png (866x518, 244K)

>the hilt covering Sanji's face
heh

How many times does he have to say "I don't play fair" until people believe him?

Anything goes in a fight between pirates.

Relevant

Attached: 1558519209807.jpg (600x1432, 644K)

BUT I THOUGHT QUEEN IS GOING TO BE THIS THING

Attached: 1555219947184.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Oda's art is pretty messy here

I dig that it's powerful, but given that Kaido and King are already these giant fucks I was kinda hoping Queen would follow the big-name small-agile-guy trope instead.

It's a boss for sure, dude is huge. The panel of BM decking him shows how big the fuck is.

It's shit like this that makes me wish Oda would be asked to do art for the dragon quest games.

He ate some of Katakuri's mochi.

>Reeding Bohrootoe

Any creature dwell in the sea would have been nice, but no.

Attached: deinosuchus_raul_martin_1024x1024.jpg (800x575, 116K)

>reading boruto

based

>Burrito

>Fruits that nullify your ability to swim upon consumption
>Let's give one a sea creature

The T. rex in that picture looks like it’s so annoyed that it keeps doing that
>damnit Greg stop splashing me or I’ll tell mom

LOL! Upvoted

Obligatory reddit gold edit :p

Nami and Kirby came in the mail! And I got my first nendoroid as well !

Attached: IMG_20190606_195718_242.jpg (2304x2304, 1.12M)

Haha wouldn’t it be funny if nami put kirby up her butt and just left him there LOL

>You fuckers wouldn't
Well, now that you mention it...

Attached: Charlotte_Pudding.png (571x710, 765K)

Happy for you, user. That Nami outfit was very cute.

>Satsuki-sama
Nice!

Where is Sanji?

>- Drake stamps it on the ground, but Sanji gets up without a problem.
Sanji confirmed Supernova level.

He took the pic

In the trash where he belongs.

Attached: 1533357011823.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

Where's Big Mom?

strawpoll.me/18123003
are you getting your bunny Yea Forums?

Attached: 1535946957496.jpg (568x1046, 123K)

>the jobber commanders

But thanks to Oda introducing Sea Kings, it makes Queen not look that impressive.

He is still smaller than a Sea King.

Oda should have introduced LAND KINGS and give Queen a Land King Devil Fruit

Ok Yea Forums you are on a love quest in one piece whose love do you strive for?

For some reason, Robin thinks CP0 is scaier than a Yonkou?

Why? Robin on Dressrosa started shaking and sweating like crazy just because CP0 walked by.

Meanwhile, Yonkous don't even make Robin feel that way.

LOOK AT ALL THESE NAMI-SWANS!!!

She's my waifu!

Attached: 20190606_204223.jpg (1156x1209, 937K)

Keep seething child.

>I am only impressed by big things.

She was probably having mild PTSD

Law keeps getting fucked over by Hawkins.

I thought Law was smart. Now everytime Law and Hawkins is in the same page, Law is always gasping or in shock or has the stereotypical unhappy face and sweat on his forehead.

Like what the fuck.

I'm loving all the assblasted retards that dislike Queens' fruit. Like there was one retard who wrote that Oda is just subverting expectations lmao like if Oda know what this faggot is whining about lol. Then this retard goes on to say that he should have been a rat to fit with the plague theme when literally the random fire on Kings back is the only connection between the calamaties and their abilities. Hey retard, Oda isn't subverting expectations, you're just too dumb to take a fucking hint lmao.

But most of all i'm enjoying the analy destroyed retard who a while back kept posting a pic showing Orochi/King as Kaijus and spammed the pic in every thread believing that was the theme, all because he saw the trailer to the new Godzilla movie lmao

How would you feel if the big secret of the Void Century is the existence and involvement of aliens?
The "World Government" could in fact be one small branch of a greater Galactic Government. Imu was assigned by them as the planet's administrator after the Ancient Kingdom, which is a competing interstellar power, was booted off the planet.

Attached: h.gif (498x249, 776K)

So what does she get by turning Wano into a samurai flick with Zoro as the hero?

Attached: komurasaki.png (509x452, 157K)

His dick

>Thinking big is better
Let's say you introduce Land Kings...
now we enter a powelevelfaggotry discussion becuse, are they stronger than Sea Kings? is a Land King stronger than Kaido? How may Land Kings exist? How powerfull is a Land King compared to a Yonko? If a Land King is so strong why is one working for Kaido? Are they a threat to dry land? Do they have a realm? Where can they exist if most of the land is ocean and only continent is Red Line? Can Celestial Dragons fight a Land King? Can they tame them? Can they weaponize them? Why dosen't the World Goverment use Land Kings as weapons?
You have never written anything in your life and it shows.

CHARLOTTED

Attached: namibigmom.png (225x231, 165K)

Perhaps Hawkins is just particularly adept at dealing with people like Law? Someone straightforward who puts a lot of rational though into their actions could be easier to predict and preemptively outmaneuver than someone more chaotic like Luffy or Kidd.

Dragons = Sky/Land Kings.

Attached: 0656-002.jpg (760x1200, 283K)

I kinda wanted him to have a frog/toad zoan especially after we saw his little legs and thinking back to Punk Hazard and knowing that amphibian zoans exist. Big beautiful legs, a giant tongue, and possibly some poison would make for a nice power set.

If we get a Wizard of Oz pastiche on Elbaf (the Emerald City, ect), possibly.

Brontosaurus were some of the most deadly dinosaurs, they could instantly kill a T-Rex with a single swing of their neck or tail.

I want to see Kaku vs Queen.

What does it say?

reading boruto

Big Mom for nakama

I'd rather see Queen take up Kaku as a successor.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

You have no idea how long I've waited for Luffy to hit Garp tier.

Bullet was a marine who resigned and then joined the Roger Pirates.

kek

I'd rather have it so that the Ancient Kingdom was almost entirely multi-racial (giants, fishmen, humans, ect all equal citizens) and that the World Government's restructuring of global society basically involved a massive amount of purging of non-humans to the extent that non-human tribes only exist in relatively isolated parts of the world while there remains a great variety in what counts as 'human'.

A great racial purge was hardly necessary for humans to become the super majority.

Attached: 1553489349982.png (375x385, 9K)

There hasn't been a single aquatic creature zoan because devil fruits make you unable to swim

>reading

Zunisha is a land king
Dragons are sky kings

>Chodeji is n°5

Tell that to poor Page One

Attached: image_2146-Spinosaurus-aegyptiacus.jpg (580x433, 68K)

>luffy is the first crew member
>zoro the second
>nami the third
>usopp the fourth
>sanji the fifth
Bros...

But Page One is a more aquatic dinosaur, the Spinosaurus was pretty weak on land only attacking small prey. Hell Jurassic park 3 is now made fun of more now then ever was because all of that nonsense of it the dino being as strong or stronger than a T-Rex is laughable with what we know about it now.
>Jack could have had that because he was fishmen
>While he still would sink like a rock, fishmen are still quite formidable on land and make use of an aquatic zoan creature
>He gave the fishmen of the trio the mammoth one
>but Page One got the more water based one
Oda...

This arc is so shit that Big Meme had to come save it. Look how dogshit Kaido's crew is that his strongest commander is used as comedy fodder. I am down for WCI 2. Fuck Wano.

of it being as strong or stronger than a T-Rex*

Hey, user, please reread Punk Hazard.

You powerlevelfags really need to fuck right off
Someone needs to make a containment site to keep all you fags away from people who actually like one piece

>Someone needs to make a containment site to keep all you fags away
It was called the Oro Jackson, and now it's sinking.

Attached: caesar no.png (243x363, 170K)

>live in one piece world
>throw water on sexy df user
>use sea prison cuffs to tie her up
>rape daily
>pay local marines to keep it on the dl

>throw water
That only works on a handful of df users.

they have to be knee deep for seawater to start having any effect

youtu.be/bGgPprhAqns?t=21
nope

bros i can't believe sanji is the fifth straw hat
what the fuck

>consuming tacos

What about the land walking yaguras from water 7? i mean they are like land kings.

You do realize doing everything Luffy did would add a lot of muscle mass, right? Surprised it took like three years or some shit before he developed actual muscle on his body. You'd think all the physical battles and stuff that he's been in and gone through that he would have been ripped earlier in the series.

Probably just Oda's way of showing progression in physical terms for Luffy, like "Hey guys, he's more muscular now."

Great, you've written half of all OP doujins

Holy fuck that water looks awful, I didn't realize the anime had gotten THAT bad

The last opening to have animation where they actually tried was Jungle P, everything else after, even if the music and shots they had were nice/thematic etc. were subpar in comparison.

>nope
nothing in that video contradicts what i said

Nami didn't join straight away she was just rolling with them. It wasn't until Arlong's Park that she joined so actually Nami was the fifth strawhat.

In all offical art nami is number three user
Nami is the third strawhat

Hol up'
If Katakuri is Kaido and Linlin's son
Then why the fuck is he so "unimpressive" compared to those last two? If he's the son of two yonkos he should be way above 1bil, he should be fuckin' pirate king or something

Attached: shit.jpg (625x421, 35K)

Zou Pack (7/4)
>Carrot
>Nekomamushi
>Inuarashi
>Pedro
>Wanda
>Zunisha
>Jack
>Sheepshead
>Bastille
>Vito
>Gotti
>Weevil
>Bakkin
>Sicilian & Musketeers
>Hack
Thriller Bark Pack (7/4)
>Brook
>Moriah
>Perona & Kumashi
>Hogback
>Ryuma
>Oars
>Cindry
>Bluejam
>Porchemy
>Heracles
>Lola
>Kuma
>Absalom
>Haredas
>Jigoro

Attached: 62425e1agy1g3sb4qck0aj20rs0k543p.jpg (1000x725, 197K)

Ah shit. This just added more fuel for the Carrotfags.

Hmm, guess this might answer if the minks know haki like the Kuja tribe.

how did you miss nami's entire internal conflict during arlong park

Yeah I'm thinking he's back

Attached: IMG_20190607_082117.jpg (714x411, 74K)

unironically based

Yeah I'm thinking you're a cuck

Cuck as an insult isn't funny when it's not being used in the right context, you underage fuck.

Attached: 1559685121362.png (332x329, 93K)

t. cuck

Fuck, I thought it was a penis.

>watches shitskin reach ecstasy while screaming like a retard
>not a cuck

>reading bolt

kaido vs zoro foreshadowing

Attached: 1533005884506.jpg (1403x1080, 149K)

wtf how do you have bluetube

>cigar and glasses just grow to fit
godaaaa

I don't watch that guy and yes, you don't know what a cuck means. You're describing the word s.oy here.

Fucks sake why are summerfags this fucking autistic?

Yeah I'm thinking you fit the word perfectly

>watching x reach ecstacy while screaming like a retard
That's literally not what cuck means you moron

Attached: o7.jpg (431x410, 13K)

I know, I truly do fit 'perfectly'.

>IM NOT A KEK
>WATCHING A MAN HAVING FUN IN MY PLACE IS COMPLETELY NORMAL AND I LOVE THE FACT THAT HE IS SO HYPE
You are a cuck

Stop replying to children

Attached: Stop.png (728x776, 301K)

One day, I want to be strong enough to defeat him

Attached: 57AAD6CD-023F-49B1-AD41-96F172F6E520.jpg (900x534, 103K)

I didn't watch that vid but it doesn't have to be seawater.

For me, it's Iceburg.

First Page

Attached: 01.jpg (999x1489, 1.12M)

>I'm going to tell myself to stop replying to children
What a cuck lmao

I’ll cuck both your dads and become your dad and ground you from the internet until you learn to not be faggots

user look up the word n an archive and stop embarrassing yourself.

Stop replying to cucks

Attached: 1559876889121.png (724x772, 502K)

Ace was the son of roger and look how that turned out

You seem to be fixated on something user. Do you want to share with the class?

>ace
>son of roger
more like son of Dragon

It's both, Dragon used to be a woman before he got Iva'd

Perona's Birthday Menu

Attached: BD Perona.jpg (1080x1518, 1.16M)

Would the average Yea Forumsnon stay conscious after being hit with Conquerors Haki?

Odd - remain conscious
Even - faint
dubs - yonko tier CoC
trips - PK tier CoC

>reading boruto

Attached: 8ec1c00aaf0d819d96e208a360a9d054.png (284x262, 87K)

What is Robin supposed to be? Also, why does Luffy have cooked meat in the fridge?

Ok, I'll take you on

Pathetic fodder.

Kek, fucking s.o.yboys. Watch this

No

I''m going to be Pirate King!

Digits say how many inches my dick is

Robin is cherries. Luffy has cooked meat in his fridge and heats it up with a microwave.

dubsfag cope

And this is how many inches it grows when I get hard

>the consumption of the instance of written and visual form marketed as "Borruto"

Fufufu! Little pirates playing little pirate games!

Accurate

He's bulking up in prison

Attached: 1545300305074.jpg (397x466, 130K)

Based

I demand dubs!

Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl

Attached: Sara_Sara_no_Mi,_Model_Axolotl_Infobox.png (831x720, 370K)

Pfft
Pathetic
watch this

He's in the top ten of the entire fucking world and THE right hand man of Big Mom the Pirate Emperor, how is he unimpressive?

Watch thi5

Attached: 1559818984247.png (1024x573, 509K)

Why is he shitting on Sanji so hard?

Attached: cuckingsanji.png (225x350, 99K)

watch this

Linlin's own parents looked as ordinary as you can get in one piece, Katakuri just happened not to inherit the entirety of her tard strength nor Kaido's wherever it comes from.

The real answer though is that Katakuri isn't the protagonist.

Kaido, Shanks, BM, Teach, Akainu, Fujitora, Ryokugyu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Dragon

>in top ten of the entire fucking world
Where?

When does chapter drop

Attached: jack.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Why did Oda make me love Katakuri so much? I miss him.

Attached: Pout.jpg (900x675, 167K)

there have been two, spinosaurus and axolotl. Oda also planned to give Inazuma the Crab fruit. Im not counting Pekoms.

M

Jack shut the FUCK up

Attached: one_piece_chapter_935_queen_the_plague_colors_funk_by_amanomoon_dd1wdvc-pre.jpg (1248x640, 92K)

post yfw queen gets up okay in two weeks

Attached: Biolizard_render_by_nibroc_rock_dcy7e0g-fullview.png (1280x578, 1008K)

>the plague
>is a stegossaurus

Attached: 1499278512084.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

I'm going to miss Jackposting when wano is over

Attached: Dolls.jpg (640x1829, 122K)

>the drought
>is a woolly mammoth

Attached: 1443147402385.png (2082x1318, 1.54M)

He's second only to the Emperors, undefeated in the world. Even saying Admirals could beat him is arguable, as they certainly haven't taken over any Emperor territory despite that massive firepower.

Nothing personnel kiddo

I miss where's my friend Zoro

>Nami acting all pure and innocent while two of her slaves construct a snowwoman in her image with massive tits
What a whore. I want to be her paypig

We saw a guy with a crab fruit, he was a random SMILE guard.

>undefeated

Well, undefeated until a week ago.

I'm curious

>black hair
When will people learn? He'll probably have red hair or something.

Attached: imu throne.jpg (752x440, 84K)

I ain't falling for it, no sir

Attached: 1559515404952.png (493x731, 542K)

I want to test my will

fuckinG JOBBERS LMAO WATVH ME

Attached: hitler_in_a_kimono.jpg (590x677, 48K)

Jackposting is better imo because it's more varied and not just the same phrase. But I like Zoroposting too

>reading boruto

Lets see how i do

I'll take it.

your puny Haki won't do anything to me

Attached: coolrouge.jpg (661x619, 40K)

Here we go

Let's GO

I have never lost in my life.

It kinda just feels surreal not seeing that pic in every thread.

YONKO ASSEMBLE

Attached: 1451346176238.png (550x409, 613K)

>as strong or stronger than a T-Rex
You sure? T-rex are actually slow and weak ass jobbers. They're much weaker than most people would think.

Attached: 1559504367825.png (787x1000, 192K)

Until an official color comes in, just doing black colors for inked sections works just fine. It's no more or less accurate than anything else.

OH FUCK

Attached: AHHH.jpg (535x1024, 82K)

Based mods.

you already know boy

Attached: disappointedkaidou.jpg (1023x575, 138K)

Are you sure Fuji and green bull are stronger than katakuri? I have a feeling the new admirals are weaker then the OG 3. Kizaru, akainu, and aokiji have been with the Marines for a long time.

Attached: Good job.jpg (717x828, 166K)

Any drawfag wanna make a Zoro edit of Ricardo? Please?

Attached: x7amn9337ak21.png (1920x1080, 395K)

>Kink and Queer
Gold.

Based Hawkins.

I LOVE to DESTROY you know...

Attached: Rip.png (195x422, 66K)

Ace would be at least Admiral level if he was still alive. At the age of 17(same as pre-ts Luffy) he already stalemated Jinbe and beat a Vice Admiral

>reading boruto

Stampede Figures

Attached: 62425e1agy1g3shgizou6j20qa0xc102.jpg (946x1200, 298K)

Robin please sit down on my face.

Stampede Franky is the best post-time skip Franky has every looked. Best Figs are Luffy, Ussop, Franky, and Robin.

i cant wait for the movie just to see wtf centurion franky even does in this movie. also super shocked luffy doesnt have his usual goofy shit outfits outside the giant helmet and usopp took up the mantle

>Robin has G cups
>Nami only had Ds
KEK
EK
K

>reading B̶o̶r̶u̶t̶o One Piece

Mature women are truly a frightful weapon...

haki was a mistake.

>Franky has godlike H breast size
Checks out

Interesting that many people here prefer the Boruto anime.

Because it's an easy way to shitpost without reading the series.
>Oh there was a time-skip? I'll say everything after it sucks XD

Franky has S breasts.

Attached: 1494940868471.jpg (1280x1707, 360K)

why is robin so calm?
she won't even let brook have her panties for christ sakes.

>reading Boruto

Because PH and FI were two of the worst arcs in the entire series.

that's a cute Perona

Attached: floor perona.png (1180x660, 798K)

Do the chapters usually come out around midnight or do I have to wait all the way until 1

FI, Punk Hazard, and Dressrosa were all pretty fucking shit. Thankfully Zou was an improvement, WCI was really good, and Wano is also really good.

Is this your first time here?

roll

>Reading Bort

Perona is always cute. As expected of Bonney's daughter!

What happened to the idea that all islands in the grand line were one of the 4 seasons? I feel they dropped that as soon as they left Alabasta. Can’t even think of what the island since then have been

>having old days

based

All Peronas are cute

>reading boruto

It's been awhile since I waited for a chapter usually I just read them Friday morning, but I've been following weekly on and off since dressrosa

every hot chick he sees he acts like he got dibs.

god bless this man

Linlin reminds me of Venom trying to get back with peter parker

where the FUCK is the chapter???

>reading One Piece

Big Meme dunks on Queen....nobody saw that coming....

Attached: Jaya.png (499x321, 150K)

Douglas Bullet looks like he used to play college football.

cute perona butts

Attached: perona-skimpy-swimsuit.jpg (1447x2048, 434K)

So how exactly does she earn money in the capital? And why was she in the Pleasure District...

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #269 - 'One Piece Chapter 938_ Her Secret Online For Free - MangaNelo_c (220x255, 59K)

nami, usopp, franky and brooke look great

By doing chores for her employer. Incidentally, all of these chores are non-sexual in nature.

hanhuazu.cc/comics/detail/11480

Attached: a957c5bd-815d-4563-b7e1-f0fc28f5493c.png (850x1400, 272K)

Real talk if you didn't jump off the train after naruto ended your an idiot.

Attached: unknown.png (340x320, 26K)

>Real talk if you didn't jump off the train after the chuunin exam arc ended you're an idiot.
Fixed.

>Zoro is sweating
>Kyochad isn't
We got too cocky, Mossheadbros.

Zorochads and Kyouchads unite

>the swagger on that loli

This.
>kept reading after the exams
>Naruto literally learns the kamehameha
I wish my experience of the series hadn't been soiled by going that far, but I only have myself to blame.

chapter out

enjoy fellas

zoro isn't even using named moves there

It's out

Attached: 01.png (916x1300, 434K)

Attached: heeeeeere's mama.png (1700x1400, 526K)

IT'S REAL

>Lets get started
>jobs
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH MY FUCKING SIDES
GOOD GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 04 (2).png (921x1300, 422K)

Where are my dumplings ain't they ready yet?!

Attached: 448304904-char_15129.jpg (210x240, 13K)

I love my boy Basil.

Attached: The Magician Basil Hawkins.png (921x1300, 380K)

All these dinosaur fruits are getting boring as fuck.
There are so many other extinct animals Oda could’ve used but no.

>"KING YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT YOU HAD *ONE* JOB!"

Attached: queen.png (424x379, 66K)

>has to support his legs with his hands to stand up
>bleeding and injured from one strike
LET'S GET STARTED BTW

Attached: 1558716512132.jpg (377x377, 38K)

Pls tell me there is a Spampede Lucci figure too

Woah, slow down on the protein milkshakes Lucy.

Attached: 20190606_222845.jpg (213x291, 72K)

he's so fucking cool

I don't really mind it that much. Their hybrid form will be much more impressive.

>sanji is a bounty fag
oh nonononononono

Attached: bounty.png (745x346, 213K)

Oh no

Attached: 1533549328779.png (770x373, 243K)

I wish they could have been a bit more Kaiju like. King's zoan form is reminiscent of Rodan, wish the rest could be like that

It's just seimei kikan, ahaha...

It’s like a shitpost straight out of these threads

Insidious and glowpilled.

Attached: 10.png (928x1300, 368K)

You know, for a guy pretty out of his depth, you have to appreciate the balls on Queen for telling Big Mom to fuck herself when his favorite food is at risk.

Attached: queenosaurus.png (639x1300, 458K)

I don't know if it's more funny this or the fact that he has literally a scope effect when searching for girls

How so?

Fucking kek

GiantDildoSaurus lol

Chopper's line is repeated.

Attached: 14.png (899x1300, 318K)

BASED chapter.

>reading the story of the son of Boruto's dad

there are over 150 posts left retard
enjoy your ban

i honestly can't tell which one of them is gonna wanna kill Luffy more because you know his dumbass is probably gonna yell how he ate all that shit in front of them. Because Luffy has to make things worse somehow, still, yeah, those are some guts like an ant shit talking a human that will instantly stomp them

Are you retarded?

>hating this fruit

This fandom has shit taste

>getting hit by one attack is jobbing

Mama is NOT for bully!!!

Attached: 16-17.png (1752x1300, 848K)

>no franky
:(

Is Queen down? I don't think he can be taken down with a single hit like that, but that's Big Mom.

>189108349
>making a new thread this soon
Does babby want attention? Fuck off.

Welcome to Yea Forums

150 posts is like 15 mins, wouldn't you want something done early rather then later?

pirates can take hits

On one hand

>sanji gets blitzed by drake
>jelly that zoro is with what he perceives to be a cute, non-prostitute woman

On the other hand

>zoro is the maddest he's ever been in a while but kyoshiro is literally styling on him
>straight up runs away from him

>Sanji trying to be a retarded white knight
Someone should properly break his leg this arc.

He'll obviously emerge from the smoke and rubble in his hybrid form and continue to fight.

you know you can get banned for making new threads before bump limit, right? that has been a thing for a while. How new are you?

"Zorojuro! All of this ruckus made me very horny can me love you long time right now?"

Attached: 20190606_223809.png (647x318, 213K)

To be fair he’s trying to save hyori and everyone is launching attacks at him.

He is so perfect

So. Is Zoro actually jobbing or just losing because he's mad as fuck?

Attached: 1557434135726.gif (285x279, 2.05M)

>This just added more fuel for the Carrotfags.
Like what?

Brachio is fine in itself. That being said, we have too many dinos. Two out of three calamieties, and the only Tobi Roppo's we've seen were "dinosaurs" (not according to actual taxonomy, more popular terminology). After seeing Jack, we expected some more variety.

>Zolo dipped on KyoCHADro

OH NONONONO ZOLOFAGS

All Queen had to do was listen. What a fool

Attached: 08.jpg (965x642, 296K)

LMAOOOO

Sanjicucks eternally BTFO by Oda himself

Attached: 09.png (907x1300, 457K)

>z-zoro will slay kaido!!
>literally huffing and puffing vs kyoshiro
>just runs away

Attached: what zoro has done in wano.png (760x401, 152K)

how about you dont be a snitch bitch

porn when? He's as thick as chopper heavy point now

Oda knows us too well.

No way fag.

>B-B-BUT M-MUH BOUNTY
sanji and sanjifags are the same kind of pathetic.

Attached: 1527588928807.jpg (402x384, 33K)

Going to bet that the Oniwabanshu gonna report that Hiyori/Komurosaki is alive to Orochi and he's gonna order a nationwide manhunt for her and she's going to get captured at some point

sanji doesnt know shes the loosest slut in wano

>reading Borat

Cutie spotted.

Attached: 223747.png (108x127, 23K)

Honestly we don't have enough dinos

he's injured
he's down a sword
he's been drinking poisoned water and eating poisoned food for several days

he's nerfed user but he's still fucking jobbing because he should be stronger than this by now, all of them are jobbing because of wano wank even law, he shouldnt give a shit about hobkin's bullcrap beause he has abilities to chop him up without killing him

How about you follow the rules like everyone else?

Also the spoilers were sort of shitty, they said Sanji was unscathed by Drake's tail attack, not quite true, and that Ashura leaves Kinemon behind, wrong.
Why do the spoilers do weird shit like that I mean it's not particularly important, just mildly annoying.

I was not into One piece movies before guys so can you tell me how long will it take until this new Sampede movie gets released and as well appear in good quality online for other than japanese to see?

Well, when Jack saw 3 Admirals in front of him from a Fleet Admiral to a Vice Admiral, he was like Fuck it, let's do this, too.

Queen is the same way. He's also fuck it,

i'm a sovereign poster, your rules dont apply to me

Sanji's such a hypocrite. Zoro gets a bitch and he's heartbroken, but Bullsopp fucks Nami every night and he doesn't let out a single peep? What the fuck Oda.

>jobbing
>went to save a girl while the whole city is in chaos

>i'm a retard poster, your rules dont apply to me
sure

holy shit this is my first gold thank you so much!!!

Honestly, I believe Sanji's perviness gags are overdone by Oda and end up being more annoying than funny. But with this one I actually kek'd.

NO HAKI ON BIG MOM'S ARMS.

He's also a Zoan. Zoan have high recovery.

THE FACE OF A FUCKING KEK!

Attached: CUCK.png (767x423, 275K)

So what is Ashura probably going to show Kinemon? And does he have the same tattoo pattern as Hyogoro?

Is it how his awaken form looks like?

>I want my perfectly accurate spoilers from pirated manga served on a silver platter

You ungrateful shit.

9 months

Usopp is the best bro of half of the crew (including Sanji). That's why everyone is happy for his happiness.

Denjiro.

I like how Oda is using Sanji to make fun of bountyfags

Denjiro's grave.

i swear this is so low, does oda genuinely hate sanji or something?

>being this autistically tragically unironically butt blasted over a post
go eat a cheeto pedro

one punch mom

The spoilers acted like Kinemon and Ashura were actively fighting, but in the chapter it was just Kinemon getting hit by Ashura in an outburst from a conversation, and then Kinemon humbling himself for the sake of Wano’s future.

Not served elegantly, but preferably not tainted with shit, remember when Gyukimaru supposedly knew Zoro's lineage?

He had a fucking arc to himself.

Attached: Hiyori sweat.png (225x158, 41K)

Film Gold didn't come out in US theaters until 2017. Unless they follow they're example with DBS Broly it will be awhile.

He's going to be so salty.

Attached: CF5B6D51-0F34-4AFE-B026-9C9B4B6011CC.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

He's also nerfed because they just stole his strongest sword from him

Pre time skip lufy also beat a warlord

Good.

What the hell has happened to jaiminis in those few last months. It's a fuck up after fuck up, MS is more reliable than them. Also they suggested it's Kin who set the fire again, what's up with that?

Kaido wants dinobros at the top of his crew

How? Sanji doesn't know she's the biggest slut in Wano, and only sees a hot lady being rescued by Zoro.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

Attached: 00s.jpg (915x1300, 1.8M)

Jesus Christ, what are you watching Luffy?

It's just a bit of Zorofag pandering. After dedicating a whole arc to Sanji Oda probably feels like he owes them a couple moments like this.

Shichis aren't all the same level. Jinbe is definitely better than the likes of Croc or Moria.

I guess Denjiro is dead.

Trash chapter. Oda is a hack!

zoro being genuinely mad but unable to pass fucking kyoshiro is worse

Big Mom's name is written in English in the Japanese originals? I know this the Chinese scan but why else would they not translate her name?

I hope Tama and Linlin become BFFs when this is all over.

Attached: Lin.jpg (575x579, 184K)

Do you think we will ever see Lucci again in manga against Mugiwaras? Considering he is guarding Tenryubito now I think there is a slight possibility of it?
I actually want him to take Luffy's side next time.

Not at all, you wish.

Imagine big mom loving tama more than any of her children.

?
i meant the "his bounty is lower" one.
i know but i can't stand it anymore, it's like oda's trying his hardest to disrespect sanji.

China doesn't have kana to phonetically write foreign words.

Hopefully not. He's a poor character.

Isnt it past your bedtime, Sanji?

>tfw you realize brook is trying to look at nami's panties

She'll adopt her as the 40th daughter. Tama just turned 8 so she fits the order

That has always been Sanji's character though. Oda hasn't changed anything, you're just beginning to realize how trash Sanji is.

I can see a brief clash happening. But he's not getting another dedicated fight against any of them.

i mean its true
higher bounty means stronger most of the time
if hiyori knew their bounties before hand she'll 100% go for sanji every time

>Queen has a scorpion fruit fags BTFO
>muuuuh boat
Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha first the colorspreadfags now this, based Oda.

I cant believe zoro fucking ran like a bitch from the first difficult fight he's having in the new world

Lucci is Sabo's designated opponent now.

I'm surprised she can't immediately judge the difference in power levels between Sanji and Zoro without even knowing their bounties. Maybe she just likes swords?

To be fair, during the discussion of Pedro's punishment with Tamago and Pekoms she has shown them more care than she did to any of her children.

good, get mad faggot, this is a 10/10 devil fruit and you should kill yourself

I'm so glad those fags can shut up now. Queen having a fucking hairstyle doesn't mean he has a certain type of fruit.

>I actually want him to take Luffy's side next time
Looks like that will happen in Stampede.

Attached: D8Ks7nHWsAAot9c.jpeg.jpg (1413x2000, 1.07M)

>aquatic zoan devil fruits

fuck no, pre timeskip sanji wouldn't say something like that.
getting angry that zoro saves hiyori is okay.
but mentioning bounty which doesn't have anything to do with the situation is over the line.

based skelly

So, isnt Hawkins horribly outmatched?
He went for the "you cant hurt me without hurting your friends" gimmick against the ONE GUY who cut you up and disable you without actually damaging you.

Lucci stays near the good hearted Tenryubito. If he “fights” the strawhats it’ll be like the Shirahoshi scene where really he’s helping.

You're so god damned retarded that I have no clue how to actually respond to this post.

>Queen's left arm is conveniently obscured in every panel
Damn it Oda, I want to know how a cyborg's zoan transformation works.

>SHITTY BRONTOSAURUS JOBBER FRUIT
>IMMEDIATELY BLITZED BY AMNESIA BIG MOM
HOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT QUEENFAGS BTFO

JACKFAGS RISE UP
KINGFAGS RISE UP

Brontosaurus did not even exist, you're thinking of Apatosaurus and they were small fries. Queen's fruit is a Brachiosaurus, the real fucking deal. Neither of them lived together with T-Rex though.

Why? The battle of Top hats?

user, everything he does to Hawkins will happen to Law's crew and the "lives" won't disappear until those guys are actually dead. He can keep throwing harmless room swings all day and never get anything done.

post Soul Piece

Attached: NO BRAKES.jpg (965x1402, 125K)

>muuuuh boat
What is this referencing?

Law doesn't even need to hurt him to defeat him. Hawkins is such a retard.

Law is outright stronger than Hawkins and could easily kill him, but Hawkins has hostages, making it a hard fight.
Anons underestimate Law because Doflamingo repaired the fatal wound Law gave him.

Elbaf will be a very comfy Davy Back Fight arc, until Blackbeard shows up and kills Shanks

user, Sanji was always upset about Zoro had higher bounty. now it is the first time he has higher than Zoro's, that's why he always mention this since

Attached: One-Piece-Party-wallpapers.jpg (1024x768, 578K)

>people think Queen is a Brontosaurus
What the hell?

Attached: you're pretty stupid and useless.png (184x417, 157K)

I'm glad we got to see her again

Attached: flower ninja qt.png (719x654, 149K)

Attached: 1439245892077.jpg (1597x1138, 338K)

Switch personality between Hawkins and a fodder, then take him down, so his power won't affect Law's nakamas anymore.

I'm actually worried about Big Mom, they'd better have some extra oshiruko stowed away somewhere

*Brachiosaurus

>bazzilion characters that will get their "shining moment" because it's 20th anniversary
The movie will be shit, won't it? There won't be time for any reasonable storytelling there. Also
>no Jinbe
Fuck this shit.

Film Gold set it up and Oda approves.
It makes sense, after all. Sabo is the Revolutionary Army Chief of Staff, while Lucci is the most prominent member of CP-0. They're natural foes.

Getting cut in room also transfers.

Attached: 08-1.png (894x1300, 393K)

She's going to eat Queen, guy's like 80% oshiruko anyway.

Here you go

Attached: 16-17 (1).png (1843x1300, 659K)

>Law uses Room
>everything he does to Hawkins happens to his crew
>nothing he does is fatal so none of Hawkins' lives are used up
How exactly will Law win here?
>switch personality
>it happens to one of his own subordinates because of Hawkins' power
Well played Law.

>Cut hawkins into pieces
>Knock his ass out canceling the ability
What's hard about this?

>ywn she will never bully you

Whenever he attempts room on Hawkins, his crew will be split and Hawkins won’t be affected.
Hawkins is totally immune to room’s effects unless Law kills his own crew first, as I understand it.

Good job getting his friends bodies killed and putting them in weak fodder bodies

His women was being kidnapped. You think he'll just stand by to continue fighting and let his women be taken from his grasp?

>zoro couldnt beat hawkins with fodder attached
>law is going to shit on hawkins with his friends attached
"Zoro isn't being replaced" - Yea Forums

Is there anything better than Law suffering? Hawkins is such a treat

Attached: 0725.png (866x866, 852K)

>he knows a cute girl even though his bounty is lower than mine
vs
>he fights a stronger opponent than mine even though his bounty is lower than mine
now you see how the former doesn't make any sense compared to the latter right?

That's not how it works, you could switch Hawkins personality with a fucking water flea but his powers would still be in effect. There's also the fact that Hawkins can hurt himself to keep Law at bay

use it three times and knock down the one guy in which body is Hawkin's "soul"

why the FUCK do some people believe THEY know better a character than the man who CREATED them
if fucking sanji brings up bounties now then that's what he does, fuck off
there's this panel where Zoro CLAIMS he's even stronger after someone compliments sanji's strength and nami's like yeah sure nigga whatever u say
that's just their thing, they're always competing and they've always been this is nothing new

I fear that Bepo has also been given a smile

I get the feeling that people are going to not realize just how fucking massive Queen is in this form. He dwarfs Big Mom, who's practically a giant.

Law's subordinates would just get cut into pieces instead, we already saw that's how it works in an earlier chapter speedreader-sama

It requires that three members of Law’s crew for real die for Law to be able to in any way harm or even split apart Hawkins.
His swaps will just affect Bepo instead of Hawkins.

Hawkins is the most competent Headliner.
Change my mind.

>Good job getting his friends bodies killed and putting them in weak fodder bodies
Well, it's not like they'll notice the difference.

>brook trying to peek at the pantsu

You really don't understand. You will see your precious Law completely and utterly outclassed by based Basil.

gladly

Attached: cute.jpg (1400x2046, 438K)

>It's a polar bear model that isn't defective
Imagine.

I hope he stays an enemy. All supernovas becoming Luffy's subordinates like Law and Bege is boring.

Weird thing to say about characters that haven't shown any feats one way or the other

Wasnt Sanji supposed to tank "drake stomping on him several times"?
Even though he wasnt very hurt, sanji was all bruised up from a single tail swipe.

I really need to buy the Color Walks.

Attached: 1498706738580.jpg (708x720, 132K)

Implying Bege wasn't just a temporary ally

if he can do this why did he hide Bepo?

Attached: Kawapaper_One_Piece_0000028_1653x1200[1].jpg (800x581, 261K)

Slice Hawkins up, so he cannot hurt himself. Then switch personality on your friends' sliced up bodies. Beat Hawkins, heal the bodies of your friends and switch them back into their own bodies

>having all your eggs in the same basket

I miss old color spreads. There's too much going on in most of the newer ones.

>killed two times by Zoro
>outclassed by Law in their first confrontation
>unable to capture Law after getting a free shot first
>Sanji escaped him no problem
Still, you're right, he really is the most competent.
Didn't you read the news? Bege, Germa and Sun Pirates became Luffy's subordinates.

This is a personal favorite.

Attached: 1420712781978.jpg (1647x1159, 1.02M)

Nami was a 10/10 qt back then. What fucking happened?

I don't read fake news

Luffy and Jimbe did survive hits from mama, so Queen will survive to get pounded a little more.
But Mama still has her invulnerability, so its a hopeless fight.

I kinda imagine queen calling Kaido, screaming and crying over the den den mushi, begging for help, and Kaido assumes its Queen being a Drama Queen over komurasaki an hangs on him.

Oda spent 16 hours a day drawing manga and severely neglected his sex life.

Your taste got worse

Fuck off retard

there's already a new thread

Where’s is Apoo?

What are the limits to Law's powers? Can he just swap Hawkin's brains for a rock?

He thinks wanted posters affect popularity.

Attached: Sanji.png (627x617, 444K)

Prison is all about working out thicc and quick 'else you gets the rapin'.

>What are the limits to Law's powers?
They do what Oda currently wants them to do. So he can't.

but making yourself thicc will just make you better for raping

Oh I see, so he's got Giorno powers.

He can spawn a [ROOM] that allows him to disassemble and reassemble body parts, and also gives him the ability to recreate and weaponize the effects of certain medical instruments. The problem is, if an opponent is moving faster than he can disassemble them, he can't disassemble them.

Virtually every time Law has rearranged people, its been fodder Marines too scared to try and avoid his DF powers, or fleeing opponents like the SH's.

tl;dr if you find yourself trapped in Laws room, just spazz out and Soru everywhere, nigga can't do shit against fast moving targets

You know, I once shitposted about Sanji being jealous that Hiyori is all over Zoro and with him bringing up his bounty, yet here we are, with Sanji doing the exact same thing.

who's this user of the nigger nigger no mi?