Miyazaki the hypocrite

>Miyazaki claims to be a pacifist n shiet

>Also makes a movie about the devolpment of the A6M "Zero" a warplane that killed HUNDREDS during the WW2

That guy sucks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_works_by_Hayao_Miyazaki#Manga_works
youtube.com/watch?v=doVV1a7XgyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KIC-XmyEfhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>maxresdefault.jpg

A front-line weapon of war that only kills hundreds is a failure though. So I guess it's pacifism in a way.

Miyazaki:
>Killing endless numbers of Orcs in Lord Of The Rings is representative of how white people think it's okay to kill Blacks and Asians
Also Miyazaki:
>Makes a movie about an Italian guy who's literally a pig.

Miyazaki
>otaku, lolicons and escapism are disgusting
Also miyazaki
>almost every movie is about a young girl in a fantasy setting

Just make a
>he killed millions
thread

The manga version of The Wind Rises does the same thing, if that makes any difference to you.

Attached: 202295J3.jpg (2000x2000, 333K)

wait
are japs dogs and italians pigs?
what are germans then?

Aryans

>Missing the point this hard

How could you possibly miss the point of a movie harder than you have? His passion was for flying machines, not war machines. Wartime Imperial Japan doesnt give you many options.

Answer honestly: did you watch the movie?

Did he really say that? If so, that's retarded. How the fuck did he get the idea that orcs represent black people and asians? That's some hardcore race baiting shit you'd expect from some African-American KANGZ 'N KWEENZ, not a Japanese person.

To be fair the Zero was a fucking marvel of engineering when it was first developed.

Pigs as well. Almost everyone is a pig. Lrn2 Miyazaki.

Attached: VkLGZQO.jpg (950x1394, 449K)

The historical figure that Miyazaki should have made a movie about is Ryuji Okazaki.

Motherfucker survived the bombing of Hiroshima, got irradiated digging his dead parents out of the rubble. Went on to study biology married a girl and the two of them figured out how DNA is written in reverse on the lagging strand.

>Ryuji Okazaki.

Reiji. My mistake.

This isn't planes.

Is Miyazaki secretly an Ace Combat bro?

would he be pro or anti Belka?

Attached: 932.jpg (832x400, 96K)

They are all pigs of war

>manga version
What the hell? How have I never seen this?

It's not as mainstream. Some of his stuff is worth looking up as curiosities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_works_by_Hayao_Miyazaki#Manga_works

Attached: MIYAZAKMANGA.jpg (670x448, 114K)

>Not recognising an obvious bait

Anyone who loves advanced aircraft is pro-Belka

FUCK OSEANS
RACE WAR NOW

>Miyazaki not making a Belkan War or Unsung War movie

Attached: 1538083397032.png (434x538, 247K)

So Anno is a pig?

Sure

Attached: Hayao Miyazaki - Self Portrait.jpg (1019x950, 537K)

The A6M is a piece of junk

Attached: IMGP0463-1038x576.jpg (1038x576, 145K)

>Belkan War anime
>Cipher is a hot MILF

Attached: 1559682951075.jpg (305x326, 39K)

He made the plane, he didn't decide or even endorse the foreign policy it was used to implement. He was actually rather displeased with the military government's decision to go to war.

Zero a shit! Navy a shit!

Attached: Ki-84 style 1 body.png (1280x905, 635K)

I don't know why people give a fuck about that old fart's opinions when it's so obvious that he is am unpleasant smartass with an overblown ego.

Cause fat unemployed user are actually triggered by the said smartass with an overblown ego.

have you ever considered it to be an artistic choice and not the deeper meaning of germans and italians are pigs
he writes childrens movies and mangas and you have to depict humans somehow

I hope you're brutally raped for killing a thread and wasting everyone's time with this bullshit.

I like the ads he did for Oregon.
youtube.com/watch?v=doVV1a7XgyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KIC-XmyEfhI

I never knew i wanted this.

Miyazaki
>I hate drawning and I hate animation
Also Miyazaki
>guys I came out of retirement for the 4th time to make another movie!

Miyazaki
>Nature good, men and industry bad
Also Miyazaki
>Let me be an animator, a person who wastes copious amounts of paper and is likely responsible for a good chunk of the rainforest going missing

Miyazaki
>Otaku are filth! They don't understand humans and never venture outside of anime for inspiration
Also Miyazaki
>Let me make another uninspired flick about Japan or Japanese folklore!

Attached: 1538657382482.jpg (790x990, 286K)

Attached: 1556112723889.jpg (287x277, 19K)

So how unbearable is this guy in real life? Just about everything ive seen of him makes him seem like an intolerable asshole that holds things that he doesnt like as the work of the devil and an insult on him and his being. Are all old japs like him?

Even the Ghibli documentaries show people talk about how working under him is hell. Even so, the documentaries spend 90% of their time portraying him as some lovable grandfather who never lashes out at anyone. Take a guess what he's actually like in real life if they have to doctor the footage like that.