Shingeki no Kyojin

The Farmer is Yelena's man. He holds her hostage and also impregnates her. Eren had to follow the plan because he wanted to save Historia. Therefore, they look so miserable, and this satisfies the Isayama's drama.

Attached: Noooooo.jpg (1066x1600, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/z3a8xef8
youtu.be/gKzMJsoRGjs
strawpoll.me/18120079
quora.com/Who-s-most-likely-to-be-Historia-s-baby-s-daddy
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75094861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YAAAAAAS TELL THEM FASCISTS ISAYAMA

PII IS THE MVPII

My god, Gabi made my dick so fucking hard this chapter. I honestly don't know what I'd do if I was in Colt's position. Actually, I think I do.

Falco is probably too young to pleasure Gabi yet, who's already showing signs of sexual excitement. Can you imagine telling your little brother you'll show him "how to please his future wife" properly?

You slowly start to undress Gabi's cute, little dress - revealing her delicious, tiny breasts. My god... here we go, panty goes next! Stained with her wet, feminine love juices, totally confused by this new thing she's been feeling. You make sure she's comfortable, tell her how beautiful she is as she continues to blush harder and harder, Falco watching from a distance.

Now you tell her to do to you what you've done to her, and that there's no need to be shy. She pulls down your pants, revealing your masculine, adult cock - Gabi notices its hardness, and most importantly that there's hair - something she felt relieved about, since she's been growing some herself - not having any other girls or boys to talk to, asking if they've been going through the same physical changes that she got worried about. She slowly starts to grab it, asking if this feels good - as pre-cum starts dripping out of your cock, onto her tiny, cute innie covered in peach fuzz. Falco completely confused, wanting to join in - but you tell him no, as what's happening next is only meant to be done between adults.

God... loved this chapter.

Attached: Gabi what are you saying.png (286x423, 132K)

Greatest love story ever told.

Attached: 1534852930744.png (441x484, 157K)

Why do Historia likes faceless farmers so much?

I want to see Historia giving birth
full frontal view
SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH
mmm...

Attached: Hisu.jpg (1356x1524, 393K)

What was the beach scene Armin suddenly remembered? What did they talk about there, I can't remember it anymore

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

Attached: gabo.png (846x1196, 514K)

He looks at him with absolute disgust.
Wouldn't be surprised if Farmer-kun is just Zeke who shaved his beard, told Historia about the plan after Eren impregnated her and then left.

Attached: Hisu kino.jpg (542x550, 97K)

SHITREN UCHIHA WILL BE KILLED BY GODNER HELOS CHADNER UBERMENSCH ARYAN BRAUN

Attached: 35.jpg (1896x992, 86K)

Attached: 0090-045.jpg (1066x1600, 470K)

Everything for my wife's daughter.

Attached: 192000771597.jpg (341x446, 70K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
STOP IT!
EHBROS... :(

Attached: 1496531960609.png (269x255, 85K)

I would willingly allow myself to get turned into a shifter if I meant I got perfect teeth in an instant too.

Attached: Eren and Zeke smiling.png (889x486, 746K)

>Who gave you permission to speak, pig?
>Do you remember how you used to pull my hair when we were kids?
>Tonight I'm going to yank every single pubic hair off of your worthless balls one by one
Why is Hisu so cruel to her subjects?

Historia ''tell that hapa hasta la vista or they don't call me Krista'' Reiss
Historia ''while I pretend to get farmed kill even the unarmed'' Reiss
Historia ''I'll teach you the meaning of vice before you go to marley in disguise'' Reiss
Historia ''if you don't give me sugar I'll tell everyone you like to call me Kruger'' Reiss
Historia ''he only fucked me twice but I've got his balls in a vise'' Reiss
Historia ''your brother's a good goy, it'd be a shame if he fell victim to a ploy'' Reiss

Attached: 300iq.jpg (700x1000, 123K)

Attached: 0090-042.jpg (1067x1600, 256K)

user I don't think you can read female's expression that well. This is not what a dominant female's looks like.

Is this true?!

Attached: 5 (1).jpg (1200x1703, 260K)

>cucked by Farmer-sama and FalCHAD

Attached: 1518389040968.png (229x327, 108K)

E-eh bros???

well it makes sense Armin would believe Eren will rumble. Armin will probably end up stopping it though and saving the world somehow since that's what Eren said ("Armin will be the one to save the world"), and seeing how he's narrating the anime he'll probably have a Frodo ending where he's writing a book / telling a story to Historia's child

I wouldn't know I never look girls in the eye.

>feel nothing when I fuck my girlfriend
>have to go to the bathroom and jerk off to Gabi on my phone afterward to finish

I want off this ride but at the same time I don't

Attached: Gabi a cute.jpg (776x1080, 160K)

>baby is brown
What would be Yea Forums reaction?

Did you guys notice that Armin wasn't рresent at this meeting?
He didn't hear Eren sрeaking against sacrificing Historia for the sake of Рaradis.

Attached: No Armin.jpg (2032x1636, 1.42M)

Attached: Zeke N.png (959x693, 671K)

>Sapewloth
Dumb cuckrenfag

Zeke ripped the Armored apart with only rocks, in the previous battle the Armored was only missing armor. By his size and power, is not impossible to imagine the BT defeating the others.
>Unga bunga rocks>Me punch hard

Attached: H27.png (871x1280, 1.82M)

>You can see the tears

Attached: 1559822138206.jpg (642x196, 80K)

>yfw Isayama wants to turn you into a lesbian.

Attached: 412359118.jpg (416x608, 157K)

I hope you are falseflagging. I don't want you to be so mentality challenged.

CONFIRMED

Attached: 1559803636286.png (708x800, 622K)

What is the madman planning? Vote!

strawpoll.com/z3a8xef8

Attached: 1542062443284.jpg (1100x850, 491K)

>EH
BASED

Attached: 1546907510184.png (203x630, 167K)

>all this lovely build-up to Eren x Mikasa reconciliation.
Thanks Isayama. I hope they kiss and make up.

bitch got a thin weasel face
see

Eren is daenerys targaryen done better, he wants to genocide the whole world and the mong will stop him

EH?

Attached: 1529446331636.png (225x253, 79K)

>Zeke will shout
>Falco will turn into a Titan while conveniently being near Zeke
>Falco eats him
>Marley now thinks they "have" the beast Titan but it's not that simple...
>Falco Titan is a Falcon who flies gloriously
>Eren gets mad that now they will have to titanize Historia's son or herself.
Drama ensues

I grew up in a tough situation with good parents and after years of hardship and hard work I got into an ivy league school where I ran a fraternity. However after a couple years of interning in my dream industry and living the typical campus life that everyone idolizes in drinking-hookup-culture I realized that after all my hard work growing up, I'd accomplished nothing more than a degenerate and unfulfilling life, and I've been spiraling ever since I graduated a year ago because of that realization.
Your post reminded me that in spite of all I've learned I'm still far from rock bottom and that no matter how bad things get, I can take some tiny measure of solace in knowing at least I'm not you.

Attached: 1559736155834.gif (282x299, 75K)

>it's a Onyokupangokupongbong chapter and suddenly the translators and characters can only talk in ebonics for 3 pages

Attached: Eren did nothing wrong.jpg (450x570, 101K)

I;M CRYING MISSING MY LOVER!!!
I DON'T HAVE THE POWER!!!

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

Say something nice about my wives.

Attached: 431514.jpg (700x700, 100K)

>Tonight I'm going to yank every single pubic hair off of your worthless balls
Autism really can't help itself

Attached: 1559733481110.jpg (434x434, 41K)

Coming very soon.

Attached: 76a02eb8dadd1f148323f82a2109e63f.jpg (1264x1280, 111K)

>that skeleton piku
sp00ky

You still haven't explained how a zeke's titan is going to eat him, mrs braun?

user again, not pedophilia. Gabi is 12. Girls already start growing hair down there and elsewhere around 9 if they develop naturally. Some are late bloomers and will start after 12, but not Gabi. You can already see outlines of her breasts in certain panels, although they obviously still have much room for development (which would take away from her appeal, I think).

Hebephilia if anything. 12-14 is legal in some countries. Pedophilia is literally wanting to fuck or fucking someone under 8-9. Nobody wants to do that here.

Attached: jean still speechless.png (189x328, 67K)

I can't believe Eren stuck his dick inside THIS.

Attached: 1532275347565.png (1474x786, 1.28M)

The person saying "See you later, Eren" isn't Mikasa or Gabo. It's Jean. Why? Because by the choice of words, we can realize that the person feels some infatuation towards Eren. From this chapter, we found out that there is one person who feels that way. That's right. It's Jeanbo. He just put on a wig and the scarf to make sure Eren felt the best before whatever happened, happened.

Attached: Cool Guy.png (800x1142, 717K)

>Still blushing way after the fact
Cute and canon

Attached: 118_46.jpg (877x1300, 668K)

based

Hmmm... the one on the right kinda looks like a boy pretending to be a girl.
he or she is trying way too hard with that blouse-skirt combo

Why is Manlet angry but Hange is blushing? What's going on in this image?

Wtf I thought Frieda was dead?

Attached: 1559810337700.png (855x522, 476K)

What the actual fuck is wrong with Yea Forums

Holy kek

Attached: 1556905598718.png (275x333, 118K)

Is this dare I say it, the best analysis on Eren Yeager?

youtu.be/gKzMJsoRGjs

Look at his eyes, that's the will of the Founding Titan.

Oh, you wish you were me. Believe me.

Attached: Gabi you's.png (842x597, 351K)

You don't know that meme?

What is Gabi gonna do to make up with Kaya? Save her from titan Falco?

Based and EJpilled.

Attached: 46108609_p6_master1200.jpg (500x451, 124K)

so who's falco gonna eat?

you are what's wrong and you need to go back

Kill yourself pedophile

I don't know I just saved it because I liked it. I think he's staring at something in exasperation and Hange is laughing at the same thing.

Zeke

Zeke's throws in this chapter are hilariously deadly compared to the act he put up in Liberio

I wish it would be pork

Fuck... EMbros this can't be real...

Attached: 8679469458568.jpg (1736x834, 274K)

Reiner, zeke isn't dying anytime soon

>12-14 is legal in some countries.
Yes we all know some countries are shittier than others and should be bombed out of existence, along with you. You are a pedophile only pedophiles keep pushing this hephehebebehephilia bullshit.

Connie saying 'why can't we have children' is so OOC. The whole conversation about having babies so laughable.

EZ touching fucking WHEN

Attached: 1547321272184.jpg (929x649, 245K)

>couldn't handle titanizing Historia
>backtracked on his motto of always moving forward
>endangered his entire race by going into enemy territory to retrieve an intelligent, mentally deranged and highly dangerous titan shifter that previously had been trying to wipe Paradis out, who now has most of Paradis' top military by the balls via his spinal fluid
I have to say even Deku isn't this much of a beta white knight cuck

Attached: 1537482191274.png (300x283, 183K)

Is based on this meme

Attached: tumblr_n0q1ah2ypP1slhgy8o1_500.png (500x504, 374K)

No I don't.

>actually thinking Eren is doing all this for Pissu
BRAINLET

Do you even need to ask? Even if they cut zeke's mouth, arms, legs etc and make zeke unable to control his titan, Ymir can still fuck falco's mind and make him heal zeke.
Its reiner.

Please stop

>only guy she ever liked looks more like a girl than she does
It was bound to happen.

Shitren will die before chapter 120

>Colt's face
>Fuck, can't believe my otouto has more game than me!!!

Based

based & redpilled

cringe & redditpilled

>tumblr

wrong.

Attached: sieg v eren.jpg (1066x1600, 380K)

Porco, because Reiner needs to suffer more and porco is a fodder character

>Being a decent weeb doesn't belong in a
>Being a total degenerate is

Go back to r9faggot you degenerate I'll be the one to shoot your head when the day of the reckoning comes you disgusting scum

Based bull

>it's literally another ZP chapter
why can't we lose, ZPbros

Attached: Pieck_chan.png (242x515, 201K)

Mikasa did and she didn't question Armin's idea of Eren's "real" plan, either (maybe because she was too depressed to care).

>>>/gaia/

gabi a cute

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-183040.jpg (1080x1218, 580K)

>Eren is also super jealous that Falco is now the embodiment of freedom

Armin is still the wild card here. Whether Jeagerbros win or Marley wins is entirely dependent on the colossal titan.

Attached: A LIAR.png (1200x1009, 667K)

jean is ugly, thin faggot face and a abhorrent personality

Why can't people just accept EH? any other "possible" partner or father of Historia's child is just basically a tragedy for her.

I hope these two can find some peace. I'm pulling for Eren more than anyone else but these two are the only casualties of his decisions that I cared about. They raised him as their own with everything they had and look where it got them. Fags keep crying about slavegirl and pigboy. But non-autists and non-NPCs know that the only thing that matters is that Eren doesn't have to hurt his parent figures any more for the mission than he already has had to hurt them.

How did the fatfuck of a pork piku fag reacted?

LMAO

What if the real kino is Zeke screaming and Falco not transforming because the Grice family were never Eldian to begin with?

The Jeanposter shares the same values we do, therefore we respect him.

Attached: Eren remind.png (385x362, 151K)

He's been set up to eat Reiner but I could see it being Pieck instead. Him eating Zeke would be the biggest surprise.

Jean is a handsome chad with a massive dick

I'm fucking annoyed that armin hasn't transformed yet

Fucking nigger could just sit on reiner and pork and throw houses on pieck

>will probably have to go for the World Destruction meme because he still can't deal with the 50 year plan and there'd be no other way to save her and his people at the same time
That's actually kinda based, as far as waifufaggotry goes.

>this will be what Armin looks like in Boruto: Naru- sorry, Shingeki No Kyojin: The Sons of Freedom

Apologize.

Attached: armin arlert.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Everyone noticed that. But no one got the hidden meaning behind Armin's absence.
I think half of the reason is because everyone except Historia becomes dumber when he's around. Under those conditions, not even Eren would have gone against the 50 years plan.
The other half is because it justifies the fact that the smart guy that is Armin couldn't sniff out the fact that Eren had feelings for Historia (whereas he could for Bert).

I was about to say the restorationist Grice guy was transformed on the wall but then I remembered that he actually wasn't

Attached: 1534129158204.jpg (322x322, 13K)

He had some reaction to Zeke's scream like the other infected Eldians outside Zeke's range.

Image search

>Being a decent weeb means you doesn't belong in Yea Forums
>Being a complete fuck of a degenerate does

Go back to r9faggot you fat fuck, and kill yourself; your one of the degenerate scum which doesn't even deserve the breath of oxygen, in the day of the reckoning I'll be sure to be the one to shoot you in the head, and I'll make sure you don't die from it; I'll fucking relish in your dying moans and spit on your basedface and shoot it spontaneously as i kick your head one last time, going home to my family and tell them, "i made the world a better place"

We know, Mikasa.

2 Their bodies WILL come into contact

Attached: jaegerbros.png (747x840, 386K)

So they go their entirely different paths?

>chad
>thin wiry frame
>thin weak face
>beta orbits a woman more masculine than him that has no interest in him
stop self inserting mr skeletal

Abe mind possessing another mangaka.

It's happening officially.
How are you coping haters?

Attached: Attack.on.Titan.full.1516889.jpg (595x881, 317K)

why doesn't zeke scream sooner
why doesn't armin turn into the titan already
plot holes

>Falco wouldn't have had to take blood tests during Warrior training

Is Armin ever going to Archieve this look?

Can’t eren turn back zekes titans back to normal if he touches zeke?

cope

Like always, full damage control.

They are out of the action. Eren won't hurt them anymore ;_;. While I'm not hating Eren, I won't forgive him for what he did. Unless it is for his child since I'm a sucker familial love

its a meme

Attached: ..jpg (711x431, 54K)

marley would literally shit their pants if armong transformed

Discuss the manga, fucking Namblafag

He most likely can. People need to chill out with the "Falco will eat someone!" Meme.

There's no solid evidence of anyone being able to turn titans back into humans without having them eat a shifter.

EH IS FUCKING OVER

YH/FARMER CHADS WIN

Hating on Jean is just proclaiming to the world that you are a brainlet who can't appreciate well written characters

Attached: 1559441006938.png (1101x1122, 1.52M)

Not that user, but why are you so mad?
Gabi is sexy. She'd be legal in many countries. Sorry if this angers you, Ameritard - but you'll never get (what you retards call "jailbait") delicious pussy. Now go back, will you?

>day of the reckoning
keep coping. It'll never come. Now get out of my SnK threads, I love them for keeping me away from heroin, crack and other things I'd do.

Attached: Gabi's cute armpits.png (65x54, 6K)

>marley would literally shit their pants if armong transformed
the fuck did i laugh at this for

Attached: 1559718048550.jpg (267x258, 40K)

sorry i asked isayama to make it sounds natural
but it was too much for him i suppose

Attached: images (35).jpg (367x450, 17K)

>EAr final fight
How will it go? It would be boring as fuck with the CT. Maybe Armin will eat another shifter

Attached: eh.jpg (1659x950, 261K)

>Luna
I'll savour the shitstorm that will come once Vivi wins.

If someone beheads Falco, they will become my new favourite character, even if its that reprobate Armin. I'm annoyed that Isayama forced this storyline upon Gabi. Falco is so far beneath her he shouldn't even be allowed to speak to her.

Attached: 1555329570992.png (1066x579, 346K)

Armin will remain a twink till the day he dies.

Attached: 43154151435.jpg (960x898, 212K)

probably stress eating
can't wait to see an updated fingers

Attached: pii.png (350x350, 237K)

>thousand cock stare

>whiny beta cuck bitch
>well written
you believe he is because your personality matches his lmao

Sharing this board with disgusting pedos is something we just have to deal with, it comes with the territory

It's a meme of this and it was theorized the reason the girl was covering her face was because she was cheating with that guy as she was wearing a wedding ring and that guy said they are dating

Who is falco eating next chapter
strawpoll.me/18120079
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

"Those enemies on the other side of here, if we kill them all does that mean we'll be free?"

Armin recalls the moment where Eren reaches the ocean and points out and this is what he said in Chapter 90. Armin then suddenly realizes what Eren is actually planning. Eren wants to destroy them all. He has no real intentions of doing the euthanasia plan and Armin agrees.

However, there is no way in hell that Armin and the rest of the Corps and non Yelena volunteers will be okay with that. We will have to see how Eren will be stopped from accomplishing it. Eren was always against the 50 year plan and him being for Zeke's plan like Armin points out is completely against his character. However, destroying the world out of hatred is not out of the question.

To call back to the serum bowl episode that just aired, Eren said that he has only ever had thoughts of revenge and hatred but Armin is different. He cares about peace, compassion, and he has ideas and dreams. Eren only has rage.

I think we will get a confrontation when "this is all over" like Armin says. When Marley is defeated and its just the Corps and Eren, they will have to stop him from doing it. I think Gabi will play a part in this as well.

Then again, Eren said in Liberio that he came over full of hate and then realized everyone on the other side of the ocean is the same as they are in Paradis. So who even knows what Eren is planning, but Armin and them better make sure they know before he comes into contact with Zeke or it may be too late.

Bruh, are you a pedo?

>Jean is a handsome chad with a massive dick

Attached: 1559834708161.png (289x280, 91K)

Excellent rebuttal

Attached: 1559163985226.jpg (500x591, 75K)

Based

>children are the future
Absolutely based.

Attached: 1559422724097.png (712x916, 300K)

So sneed, how do you feel knowing that both your ships were fucked in the ass this chapter?

EH is OVER. Everyone on Reddit agreed after this chapter.

>190 cm tall stallion
>Tall and firm structure
>Conventionally handsome facial features
>luscious brown hair
>Horse sized penis(Mikasa can confirm)
>Smart
>Commanding officer of the SC
>First one to see through Euthanization plan's bullshit.

Attached: jean_hansomú.png (400x163, 74K)

Been reviewing. Chapter 107 has Yelena’s group give Pixis a stash of titan transformation serum. Since we haven’t seen them used yet, I’m betting Hange uses a bottle to keep Levi alive as a mindless titan. Would also link up back to the time Levi wondered why Kenny didn’t use the injection to save himself. Besides, would be a shame to not see an Ackerman Titan before the series is over.

Also, it would give Hange a Frankenstein motif which just seems so ideal for her especially with her speech about losing so many comrades in the latest episode. Who knows, maybe the Ackerman genes will allow Levi to keep his sanity.

Wrong, his plan is both the royal rumble AND euthanasia, to wipe out all of humanity.

>be a farmer
>a strange haired guy asked me to creampie this aryan goddess queen three times a day at least to make sure she will be impregnated asap

Attached: 1558886229610.jpg (1280x714, 212K)

Based bogeya confirming EH.

>first time Jean compliments Eren is after Eren screws him and the rest over
Wtf

Attached: 1559800704615.jpg (863x655, 213K)

Based & redditpilled

Cringe & bigotpilled

Can't believe booyega is the father

Colt looks proud

wow bro, subscribed, fuckin levi titan yaaaaas

>Keeping me away from heroin
That explains a lot

I mean euthanasia and breaking Ymir’s curse is also speculation no solid evidence

No. People need to understand what pedophilia actually means. This is barely hebephilia, if anything. I'm quite busy, so stop the (you)'s. Thanks friend.

Attached: Gabi look.jpg (338x448, 82K)

La creatura del Florida

Just leaving this here. See you next month.

Attached: We are ready.png (940x254, 38K)

>Reddit

Attached: 1559578507769.png (796x407, 213K)

>Erenpedos and Jeanpedos
cringe

>Levi's titan is intelligent
>but he can't turn back
Would he be 15M?

That's Joseph

>you could probably wrap your hands around his waist
Imagine

Attached: 1558032762965.jpg (265x428, 47K)

>Mikasa doesn't give a shit about manlet and Hange
Worst girl

Can Ackermans turn into titans though? This is just headcanon but the whole "products of titan science" thing led me to believe that Ackermans are at least partially titanized to give them power, but retain their human forms.

>SEETHing this hard at a fictional pairing

Attached: images (8).jpg (602x283, 31K)

there's nothing pedophile about it, user

Attached: Zeke amused.jpg (296x324, 49K)

>not poal.me where you can add choices
shit poll

I prefer version where Hanji is saying embarrassing things instead of manlet. It also goes better with this tweet that says "shut up shitty glasses". But I can't find it anywhere. Does this art really exist or was it my hallucination?

EH, FG, and LH fags rejoice. You are now the holy trinity of canon pairings.

Same thing you freak

>It's just a picture gois, it's not real
>Oh this anime sex doll it's just e-eh not the real thing
>W-what i was just talking to the girl nothing b-bad right?
>Pedophilia is a sexual orientation guys totally natural

Please proceed to end yourself, you'll better the world and those around you

This desu, I never cared about shipping in any series but I'm starting to in this situation, everytime I've discussed things here or even just mentioned Historia there's someone going hysteric. I'll shitpost so hard these threads will be unbearable.

---

Attached: 1552039393909.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Was there ever any doubt?

Attached: Smug Zeke.jpg (960x1280, 350K)

Maybe Sawney or Bean size. I’m leaning towards Frankenstein’s Monster size or maybe Beauty and the Beast’s size. Can’t help it cause Frankenstein / Beauty-Beast Combo motif is just imho perfect for Hange. I’ll have to review the latest episode. Right now, I think she said something about how many she wants to bring back. Maybe I’m misremembering.

Forgetting something?

Attached: 1559590637372.jpg (1096x1200, 156K)

Man, Armin really is Isayama's waifu.

Attached: 0881d6c03de450ff882ca5908e8bfe87.png (540x650, 579K)

Maybe they were just engaged. I think men don't wear engagement rings. Also I like that art has both manlet and Hanji with a wedding ring.

So we all agree its Falco and his child, right?

Attached: 1559747407477.png (418x576, 173K)

No user, think about their mental health. The mere possiblity already put them on overdrive.

Goodbye...

Attached: 22.png (309x198, 26K)

Is there any character that is more based than Theo Magath? And I'm not talking about Taichō Magatō. Hell, I'm not even talking about Supreme Commander GODgath mounting Pieck's anti-than cannon, so that he can weaken Shitren and have him eaten. I'm NOT talking about Commander Theo Magath when he was risking his life whilst fighting in the trenches with the Erudia-jin Butai around Fort Slava. I couldn't be talking about Commander Chadgath as head of the Senshi-tai, rigorously training the warrior cadets whilst harboring hidden feelings of sympathy and respect for said Eldian children. I'm definitely not talking about Magath when he met Willy Tybur, whose respect he earned through being a realist and pragmatist, thus securing him a place as Commander-In-Chief of Marley. I'm really not talking about Acting Supreme Commander GODgath who bravely faced the assault of the Chōsa Heidan in Liberio whilst dealing the first blow to the usurper Eren Jager’s Kyojin. Do you think I'm talking about Chadgath, the genius who managed to quickly figure out that Sieg betrayed him by analyzing the remains of his body after the battle of Liberio? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Gensui Teo Magatō, the mastermind behind the Marleyan surprise attack on the Jaegerists and Shitren, BTFOing both with the Kūtei Butai, as well as superior planning and technology. I'm talking about Supreme Commander of the Māre-gun, and thus the Māre Rikugun and Māre Kaigun Theo “The God” Magath, who is the modern Helos incarnate, the man who shall save the world from the wicked devils of Paradis lead by the genocidal brothers Eren and Sieg, thus securing a better future for his Marleyan countrymen, as well as the Eldian citizens of Marley, all whilst propelling the world into a new era of peace and prosperity.Also pedos kys

Attached: 1559754180773.jpg (400x391, 35K)

Armin is for Eren only.

Attached: Armin.Arlert.600.1570455.jpg (451x600, 53K)

We'll wait until she gets out of crystal. Let's see how she reacts.

There are a few versions

Attached: Umbrella meme.png (701x469, 273K)

>Let it die bro

Attached: 1539540172377.png (302x312, 110K)

replying to post from the last thread
You will fully appreciate the meaning of Gabi's subplot if you re-read the conversation between Eren and Reiner.

Eren recognises that Reiner did what made perfect sense for him to do in that situation. There is an acknowledgement that no side is really the emodiment of justice, but still every side will fight for the sake of their tribe and destroy their tribe's enemies. That's an ethnonationalist outlook.

Gabi has a similar epiphany when she realises that everyone is simply human, but that means that every human will support and love their family and extended family (i.e. their tribe) and hate the enemies of their family . She saw how quickly even the most reasonable and level-headed and forgiving and "above-it-all" person could be consumed by desire for revenge once a member of their family was killed by an outsider. Gabi now understands the futility of the situation and accepts that even though your tribe isn't "the benevolent ones" and the enemy aren't "devils" still the best you can do is fight to protect and support your tribe against enemies who want to harm it.

even Armin's outlook agrees with this to a degree but hopes it can be undone with time.

;_;

>sneed
If you're going to metafag, at least don't be a newfag

Is Gabi officially /ourgirl/ now?

That’s why I wanna see what happens if an Ackerman gets injected. We already know at least that titanized scouts moves extra fast, can even climb trees straight away like monkeys.

>EAr final fight
Not the fight I wanted.
He might fight as a human against titan Eren after trying his Talk no Jutsu. But it'd be a shame not to see the CT again

>those hips
Oh my.

She's my girl.
No girls in real life even compare.

Attached: Gabbo gab gab.png (258x438, 94K)

>Eren’s ass sat on this

>Skronkmin is STILL in denial

Attached: 118_19.jpg (888x1300, 471K)

Attached: D8TtwVEUYAA56tC.jpg (1200x1200, 179K)

>Still thinks this is a faggot manga

Attached: 1559823058177.png (800x292, 267K)

Practically made for having a cock up his ass.

This chapter makes me so happy

Attached: Sasha-Fan-Art-shingeki-no-kyojin-attack-on-titan-36951476-2480-3507.jpg (2480x3507, 504K)

Gabi looks like a child retard. You want to fuck a child, therefore you are a pedo.

Oh, thank you so much!

>Eren said in Liberio that he came over full of hate and then realized everyone on the other side of the ocean is the same as they are in Paradis.
He then said despite this, he will keep moving forward
We havent seen that eren since

So is Armin a marxist?

>Gabi looks like a child
I feel sorry for you. Where you live, (which I assume is the USA) women must look terrible.
Oh well, thankfully my country knows people over 13 are mature enough to consent or not consent. Sorry about your country, bro.

Attached: gabbler.jpg (600x894, 74K)

is there actually any proof that the farmer is the one that impregnated her? what would the point be to have some nobody impregnate her? How do we know that it isnt Eren that slipped her the dick?

He is going to destroy Hizuru too? He doesn't want Mikasa to be known as an acquittance of a genocide?

Titanized scouts? Who else besides armin became a titan?

Out of all people why him...

>pedo is dropping Annie
Good

Attached: 1540683880471.jpg (960x1200, 147K)

Cute parents and child!

Attached: DCB4C12D-1C72-461D-BC06-AC762AA0D562.jpg (554x734, 83K)

Poor JMfags

The OP is the EMfag who has been shitposting on full damage control these last two days, please be patient, q has autism

He doesn't deserve this

The dudes who drank the wine, fuck, took me a minute. I just woke up please don't call me a zpeedreader

>Gabi now understands the futility of the situation and accepts that even though your tribe isn't "the benevolent ones" and the enemy aren't "devils" still the best you can do is fight to protect and support your tribe against enemies who want to harm it.

Except the next logical step for Gabi's character is to save Kaya and Sasha's family to atone for her killing Sasha.

>q
She

I hope he doesn't need to see his wife and kids dying... I hope he dies a honorable death while thinking he did his best for his family,

Good post

I just read the chapter, do we have any EH tumbrlina suicide yet?

This post...

Attached: kekshrek.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Being this pathetic
You are trying way too hard porcuck, we won its over.

He has daughters, three(3) daughters
, this is just a mercy kill. Be glad for him

Attached: 1555477694725.png (235x293, 140K)

>Gabi looks like a child
>I feel sorry for you. Where you live, (which I assume is the USA) women must look terrible.
Cant see a correlation between those two phrases.
>people over 13 are mature enough to consent or not consent
13 year old kids are retarded and can't consent shit, which is why pedos like you should be dead

Why are retards saying this chapter killed EH?
Because Armin said Eren lied?

Saving her and the family wouldn't atone for anything. Unless she can bring Sasha back it won't change anything.

>he can't even reply properly
SEETHING

Sorry that I'm better at a better place than you and can fulfill my needs. I wish you the best kind of life possible, friend.

Attached: Gabi oh.png (676x564, 425K)

Eren does not care about the Eldian cause the way the Yeagerists do. He doesn't care about fighting for his people or retaliating against the nations who subjugated them. He only cares about Paradis, and even then he's not willing to go to any length to protect them seeing as how he refuses to sacrifice Historia.

She doesnt have to atone for anything. She did nothing wrong in killing Sasha

Nile is gonna die, isn't he?

Armin will get eaten.

Being a speedreader is bad you twat

Attached: s5.png (906x1300, 403K)

>Erenpedo is here.

It will get Kaya to stop hating her, which is the closest she can get.

Also Gabi is 12. There are speedreaders who think she's 14 kek

So he wants to destroy his enemies and his own people to let his lover and kid living in a grave-planet? And he isnt even to life long enough. So, his kids, who are they going to fuck to keep the eternal cycle of keeping their race alive? Each other? With who he is going to left Historia and his kid? Floch and a bunch of abusive idiots? Eren is a genius.

Cringe pedo apologist post.

Yeah, I am sure nile is right, just see how much love she shows when she looks ar the farmer

>FG is a parallel to EM
Soon my brothers...

>she's 12
Yeah, we know that. Where's the problem? lmao

Attached: Eren says okay.jpg (399x263, 52K)

That's bullshit, Kaya would still hate her.

>pedo
>ESL
Ok, Paco, whatever you say.

EHfags will end up like jonerysfags and I can't wait

>Get fucking pregnant on your own will, Historia.
>Otherwise, you would be raped by willing Yeagerist for the sake of keeping royal blood
>Or worse, maybe Zacklay would offer himself
>Fucking get pregnant, my queen.

>Zeke sceams
>Mindless titans run to heal him through PATHS like he did with Levi
>Falco's titan gets to him first
>heart wrenching final conversation between Falco and Zeke as Falco rebuilds Zeke in PATHS land
Would it be kino?

Attached: 1557368995334.jpg (1440x2560, 1.02M)

>people over 13 are mature enough to consent or not consent
Gabi is 12. Also it's pedophilia, not hebophilia as you stated.

Based /snk/ calling pedos on their bullshit. Truly the chads of Yea Forums.

>refuses to sacrice historia
>she's pregnant and in complete misery
all of you have brain damage

Not even himself believe the pregnancy was a mistake made by a loving couple.

Jeez, Mankasa is so manly and tall now. How did that happen?

Attached: Mankasa.png (869x495, 390K)

This.

But Isayama hates the ending

Does anyone else re read chapter 99 - 102 whenever new chapter released ? Its pure kino no matter how many times you read it.

Attached: 1533627527352.jpg (512x432, 111K)

Why would he give a fuck about what Mikasa thinks?

You should try doing that in the dororo threads

If you can't see it coming I don't know what to tell you. Gabi's character progression has been what everyone thought it would be from the beginning, showing that people can overcome their prejudices and hatred for one another. Kaya will end up forgiving her.

Based soap opera plot

Eren at least gave her some time to chose someone instead of MPs deciding who would fuck her.

>Eren and Zeke touched
>Eren immediately removes Zeke's memories and turn him into a vegetable
>Eren can now touch a shifter w/ royal blood easily to activate the coordinate

Attached: zii.jpg (600x643, 118K)

I don't think she really needs to "atone". Remember that Sasha was part of an attack that devastated her home and killed her friends. Gabi killing her was simply a soldier killing another soldier. I say this as a Sashafag, Gabi DID nothing wrong, but her mentality was wrong.

All that aside she is still a 12 year old in the middle of a titan warzone, what really can she do for them?

Also does anyone have any art with both Gabi and Sasha in it? Would be appreciated

Attached: Sasha_Blouse_character_image.png (414x415, 194K)

Is it weird that I'm starting to ship Eren and Frieda?

Attached: tumblr_inline_nlor5ePQhV1t6yc2f_1280.png (785x817, 613K)

>speaking multiple languages is bad, NOW I'VE REALLY GOT YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE A TYPO

spotted the Ameritard.

HAHAHAHA. Oh please, my dear user. Again.
Pedophilia:
0-9
Hebephilia:
9-16

Attached: Gabbo.png (520x478, 340K)

I want to bury my face in Gabi's gabbies.

Attached: 1527215856038.gif (540x603, 188K)

W-what? Sorry?

quora.com/Who-s-most-likely-to-be-Historia-s-baby-s-daddy
speed reader can't into subtext and takes everything spoken as fact
i guess eren is going to sterilize all eldians!!

no one liked jonerys just incestfags like you

HE'S JUST A FARMER GUYS

HE JUST WANTS TO GROW HIS CROPS AND HAVE HIS DOGS GO RATTING

DON'T BLAME HIM FOR POTENTIALLY BEING SEXUALLY INVOLVED WITH THE QUEEN

HE'S NOT THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR IT

Mikasa will kill Eren to save her homeland Hizuru and the world.

But she's not going to become a shifter or a broodmare. Which is what Eren was against.

EL CREATURA DEL PARADISO

Attached: STANDING.jpg (292x431, 109K)

>atone for her killing Sasha
She did nothing wrong.

Sasha's parents understand this, and Gabi is in the process of become a person aware of the moral responsibilities of her own actions.

Zeke/Frieda is better

The pregnancy was part yanderena's plan, so not really

The only thread where you can say that pedophilia is bad and don't get bunch of insults in return. Even this gabipedo is calm.

Frieda is a part of Eren now. They're closer than Eren and Mikasa lmao

Gabi just overcame her indoctrination, that doesn't mean she doesn't have good reasons to hate Eren or Kaya doesn't have good reasons to hate her.

>country knows people over 13
wat
Where.
Most countries is 16, 14 being the most young. Unless you're in the USA.
Also, they're not able to consent if it's with someone over 18.
Sorry to burst your pedo bubble, bro.
Falco won

I don't know, the concept of selfcest exists for a reason.

I didn't even watch got past season 4. I just read his reaction here.

So Farmer-kun was raped?

Maybe atone is the wrong word, but she clearly regrets her actions at this point and she is clearly going to reconcile with Kaya. I don't know if she'll actually apologize for killing Sasha but it wouldn't surprise me.

>broodmare
did she even want this kid? it doesn't look like she did

Remember when the pedo used to say that Gabi was going to hate Falco after she found out that he was helping Eren?

>another Ameritard who cannot understand how consent works outside of his country

Look. Let's take Germany for instance. A 50 year old would be allowed to fuck a 14 year old, because that's how rule of consent works.

Attached: Age_of_Consent.png (1393x632, 33K)

I crackship Frieda/Ymir

they're compatible actually

>those meaty pecs
hnng

Bedhead Mikasa is best Mikasa

Attached: 1559637042410.jpg (1066x1600, 579K)

Gabo's pussy

But how about age of consent? So Gabi isn't old enough to consent even by your standards? Or now you will just say that people over 11 are mature enough to consent?

He's gonna post the fucking map again, just drop it. You're not gonna convince scum that they are scum

Just reread 108 which has MP’s talking about Historia’s roll in the hay. I’m still doubtful Eren’s the dad cause what set off Eren is not just cause Historia gonna be turned a Titan but also cause she’s going to be used as breeding stock. (see 107) Eren has issues with people being treated like livestock. He doesn’t want Historia getting pregnant, so it’s very unlikely he’s gonna be the sperm donor.

The hooded figure is likely Yelena (108). Historia looking unhappy is mostly due to being a baby factory rather than not liking the farmer, who has been illustrated as caring about her feelings (twice).

I think EH shippers should be more concerned about preparing to be wrong rather than hoping to be right.

The point is Kaya will end up forgiving her because the moral of this story is that people have to be able to let go of their hatred.

Like clockwork

Gabi is 12, soon to be 13.
She'd be legal in a lot of countries. Not to mention that in some countries, as long as the parents agree, it doesn't really matter. (as can be seen with couples in Europe and Asia who are 12 and 19, or 14 and 26)

It's not that hard to grasp.
>t-that's not how it works
I honestly don't understand why Americans are trying so hard to debunk how it's literally working.

Attached: Gabi.gif (156x282, 31K)

She chose this path. Unless you think Eren raped her or something. She won't turn out like her mother.

sad that recent chapter she only thought about what Eren said to her.
decent dialogue when?

Attached: IMG_20190606_191150.jpg (750x371, 106K)

Yelena is the EH killer

>well written
Maybe 7 years ago, since then he has just being a generic tsundere

English isn't my first language either, retardo.

>decent dialogue when?
Never.

>ragnaroksoon
Cringe.

>he thinks it will be a moral story
If anything the only moral has been that there aren't any morals.

Bedheadkasa is very cute

Attached: sleepykasa.png (144x246, 47K)

Pleb. ErenxFlorian is patrician however

Why people think the manga is ending already? Even after this war arc is over, Isayama still needs to give closure to the Titan story. He still will show where Titans came from, and probably end the curse somehow. Maybe even end all Titans.

Erenfags are disgusting...

What was Yelenas face trying to convey anyway. That was pretty random. And if she is dangerous, then why didnt they just shoot her in the chaos.

why are you such a fucking retard?

>different AoC in different parts of Mexico
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... makes me think..............

I think the kid is farmer's, and Yelena already said they needed this pregnancy so she's likely the catalyst. She might have chose it, but it was like choosing between shit or a jug of cold vomit which isn't a choice at all

He doesn't need to do that. Isayama is the Kojima of manga.

Not to mention, if he runs out of manga (his net worth currently being at 12 million USD) - he'll have something to make a sequel of and get him back into financial stability.

Attached: Isayama transcends into alcoholism.png (336x479, 224K)

And then Attack on Didans with the children of the main cast as the heroes? Who are going to defeat now? Whale titan? Deer titan? Find it Soon!

Because is fucking ending?

But he can just do that in this arc because of PATHS.

runs out of money*

>And if she is dangerous, then why didnt they just shoot her in the chaos.
Armong is the CT and he was still scared of her this chapter. Same goes for Eren agreeing to her plan, because he thinks she is dangerous and would do far worse things, if he didn't agree. Pretty dumb how shifters are scared of her

I just want Jiiku to be happy.

Attached: D8JFBwZXkAABH_7.jpg (1200x755, 145K)

She's batshit insane. That's it

A single pregnancy doesn't make her a broodmare, especially when by the time she gives birth Eren will have made it so that she doesn't need to keep popping out royal children until she dies.

>The hooded figure is likely Yelena (108). Historia looking unhappy is mostly due to being a baby factory rather than not liking the farmer, who has been illustrated as caring about her feelings (twice).

The hooded figure is Eren. Yelena doesn't keep her hands in her pockets, she holds them behind her back. Eren's the one who keeps them in his pockets, and there are plenty of examples of him doing so.

Not to mention if it were Yelena, there would be no reason to obscure her face, because Rogue said it was her. The only reason to hide her face there is because the figure is someone else.

imgur?

You'd have to be a brainlet to think that.

Attached: 64c45b180f7e0a9a93150436c50a6c408c8446d29f790274c1aa388fcade0e45.png (764x515, 510K)

bad writing

HIstoria will need to keep popping royals because this is going to be exactly how it was during Ymir's first rein. Eldian will fight against each other for power, they will fight to get a shifter, and defy Founder, and then will make alliances and so and so, and repeat everything.

Yelena wasn't the one who convinced her to get pregnant, unless you think she lied to AMJC about her involvement.

>The hooded figure is likely Yelena
Nah, it's floch or Eren himself.

>implying Eren doesn't want to destroy the whole world because the idea of paths and the fact that Kruger had memories of the future means that free will doesn't exist and from the moment everyone is born they're slaves to the cycle of life and fate

Attached: 1549001383437.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

It won't end up like that because Eren and co. will break the cycle.

>Be Zeke
>Doesn’t scream
Does anybody actually believe he’ll scream?

Why would she listen to a fucking random soldier like Floch or a person she never met like Yelena?

I like to think that they can talk through PATHS even though I know it's bullshit.

Attached: 6865075ad6a662af70aa1ffd0c585240.jpg (800x1173, 218K)

idk who convinced her, but it was part of Yelena's plan to keep the royal blood rolling and the passing of the FT. read the chapter babez

Yes.

She must have know that floch is working with Eren.

Zeke is going to fucking die after they rumble the fuck out of Marley and Ymir (original) will tell him everything.

Yelena literally says it was a fortune that Historia was already pregnant, so she had nothing to do with the pregnancy unless she lied to AM and the others, which does not make any sense when she told them the full plan

Good chapter.

For the same reason Eren just went along with Yelena's plan, because he was worried what she would do if he didn't agree

Even in Yelena's plan she'll only have this one pregnancy because the plan is to sterilize all the Eldians by the time the child is born.

If you think Historia's fine with sacrificing the child though you haven't been paying attention.

*Good thread

Maybe Mikasa's headaches have to do with paths shit too?

>which does not make any sense when she told them the full plan
It does make sense she lied. She wants AMJC to work with her and tried to convince them about their plan. If she told them they forced Historia to become pregnant, they would never agree to work with them.

omg you guys are still going on about that line kek, no wonder I don't check these threads anymore. it was fortune that it happened according to keikaku, since sticking your dick into something doesn't automatically produce a baby and could take months or years. it's getting pathetic at this point

she has no reason to trust Floch
why would he be afraid from fucking Yelena you fucking retard? Eren went along with Yelena's plan because he wants to save Historia

No, just optimistic that it won't be a basic fucking message that's been parroted a million times before.

It really was

My guess is that Mikasa will become a shifter for some BS reason.

Yelena can not force Historia to do anything, she is the queen so she could easily have told the military what Yelena was planning at any moment

telling them the queen herself is working with them will strengthen her position you idiot, and she can't force Historia to become pregnant.

No I don't think she would, but she's still sacrificing herself

>why would he be afraid from fucking Yelena you fucking retard?

Attached: H16.jpg (900x1300, 649K)

There are too many intolerant retards in these threads now. Gabibros, you'll know where to go to if you have enough of it too. Time to join Johanposter.

Attached: gabbommm.png (727x1137, 147K)

Then you aren't paying attention. War, hatred, and revenge being bad things are all basic messages that this story has hammered super hard. The story does not have a nihilistic message whatsoever.

You mean just like Eren told everyone what Yelena was planning?

Sacrificing herself would be doing what she said she'd do at first: agreeing to become a shifter and giving up her life. Instead she's chosen to reject that.

Armin is a genius for understanding Eren's plan without Eren even telling him

none of Eren friends understands him you idiot.

what method can Yelena use to threaten Eren you fucking retard? the wine? he could've just killed Zeke in the blimp

It's very obviously the end my dude. Why do you think Yams showed us Ymir for the first time? And how do you think the "curse" would be ended? Eren would need to use the Founding Titan aka the entire point of this current arc.

Because she held the key to Zeke, you idiot. Someone who can be blackmailed by you isn't worthy of becoming your god.

She's kind of like a mafia boss since she has her people all over Paradis.
Why don't they just killer, though?

>what method can Yelena use to threaten Eren you fucking retard?
Who knows, but apparently she can threaten him. She is at least dangerous enough for Eren to worry about what she would do, if he didn't agree.

>Tfw I wanted him to destroy the world outside Paradis but not for this reason

Attached: hGPgUd4.jpg (600x600, 52K)

I can not believe we're going back to the point where there are people who think it was Yelena who told Historia to get pregnant

The story says those aren't good things, but it also doesn't say they can be stopped. Remember, it's a beautiful, cruel world. It's never made the case that people can just get over their conflicts, if anything it's that those conflicts are inevitable.

Because fujos are retarded

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75094861
SLUT

How disgusting..

Attached: 101.jpg (700x888, 262K)

t. larping YH tranny

not him, but you're retarded. opposing yelena would have solved fuck all. it's smarter to pretend to go along with her batshit plan because ultimately the only will that matters is the FT, what nii-san wants is irrelevant once they touch. If Eren had opposed ZY they wouldn't have complied and just fuck them in the ass

Cancerous fucks who can't even read the manga properly. A character says something and were expecting everyone to take it at value every single time.

Sorry that gets in the way of your ship sperging, she might have not convinced her but it was her plan. If you read objectively instead of with shipfag goggles you'd see it too

Chapter 110

Take note of the “world’s first flying boat”. I don’t think it has been in action yet, so maybe someone will be using it in the finale.

This chapter highlights how crazy resourceful Yelena is. Looks like Pixis thinks she’s been using Floch to get to Eren. And of course she brainwashed the younger scouts as well.

I have to change my mind about the hooded figure being Yelena. Floch or one of the other recruits is a more likely fit, especially since Levi would have made sure to keep Eren away from Yelena and the MPs are watching over Historia.

Chapter reminded me of how within easy travel distance the orphanage is to where Nicholas worked (military headquarters or nearby), so better chance for Hange and Levi to maybe get help from Historia or get to headquarters.

Damn, forgot to note if there are rivers nearby.

I am wondering if Historia has titan serum injection stash at her location.

Heads up folks, maybe we’ll be getting a better look at the Farmer soon.

EMBROS?

Attached: i want you to live a long life.jpg (869x1174, 750K)

she can't don't believe everything people say in this manga, if she was blackmailing him why would she worship him like a god

I think you are three times as retarded as that user. Point is she didn't blackmail him because she had no way to do that, ultimately he agreed this on his own.

based Grisha

>Eren x 104th and Falco

That's my point you fucking retard, she didn't blackmail him like the other user said

He played along, because he was worried what she would do, not because Zeke is the key. The nigger would have brought them to Marley as well and helped them to find and capture Zeke.

Only thing I see is you are a fucking moron who can't even read the manga pages nor understand their actions.

Guys I'm so happy that EM came back again. I thought it died forever. But no, I checked Reddit, good theories btw, and everything have sense now. I didn't understand it before but I do now. Eren is doing everything for protect Mikasa and he will put her the red scarf again. This chapter proved it.

Attached: 2fo2i8yyld221.png (498x742, 426K)

this chapter was so underwhelming

Attached: 1558998480219.png (1788x1510, 1.64M)

Hans will break manlet's Ackerautism

Attached: 1554408496765.png (1280x714, 1.23M)

HOW

Based on what is this Yelena's plan when she herself said they got lucky Historia ended up pregnant? Dumb shipwhale.

She's supposed to be batshit, isn't she?
I can see her worshiping him along with Zeke while also holding Historia and/or his friends hostage.

>It's never made the case that people can just get over their conflicts, if anything it's that those conflicts are inevitable.

There has been plenty of examples of characters overcoming hatred especially since the timeskip. Nicolo fell in love with Sasha. Armin might feel something for Annie. Eren letting go of his hatred for Reiner. All of Gabi's character development. Don't be surprised when all of these smaller character moments build up to something greater in the end.

>ErenxAMJC
BASED

>CWL and spicpedo seething that FG is canon
>EH confirmed for canon love
>ZP confirmed for tragic love
>Jobner BTFO again
>Porcuck BTFO again
>Zeck eating shit again
>Nile looking fem as fuck (check those amazing eyelashes)
>Yelena watching things burn and cumming
>Mikasa dropping the scarf
>EM in flames
WHAT AN AMAZINGLY GLORIOUS CHAPTER

Attached: 1539617472192.jpg (522x750, 163K)

Since when is the genius Stumin wrong?

I just want to know the canon post-timeskip heights and weights of all relevant characters. Is that really too much to ask of Isayama?

Attached: 6c29b9bd7c41ca6002481de72f85072e.jpg (680x578, 37K)

What she would do? he could've just killed the moment she tried to blackmail him, and Boyega doesn't know about the euthanasia plan, only Yelena and if he killed her Zeke wouldn't trust him.

Kaya and sasha won't be seen from or have any plot significance again. Their purpose as been fulfilled. Your expectations are too lowly like a tinny soap-opera. The themes and structure are above that.

Yeah she kept them hostage so much that she didn't care AMJC got out and Historia is in a chair looking at the sun. The absolute state of this fanbase, kys EMfat

For some reason all characters shit their pants, when facing Yelena. Mikasa or Armong could easily kill her with their special powers, but they just play along for some dumb reason.

>I have to change my mind about the hooded figure being Yelena. Floch or one of the other recruits is a more likely fit, especially since Levi would have made sure to keep Eren away from Yelena and the MPs are watching over Historia.

She still got pregnant without them realizing, so clearly they weren't watching her that closely.

YIIT

Attached: 1538950558161.jpg (300x262, 33K)

Your all argument is the stuff of fuckwits mate. If he hadn't pretended to go with what ZY had in the mind they would have fucked up the island, that is for sure. They infiltrated it and were running an internal mafia already with poisoning and all, because Paradis were dicks enough to trust them, so while it's not blackmail it's still a forced hand. Paradis literally put themselves at the enemy's mercy, so for Eren it was smarter to play along

you people are such fucking retards HE CAN JUST FUCKING KILL HER it's not that hard.

>AMJC
Well Eren is already on his way to high five Zeke.
>Historia is in a chair looking at the sun
What? You don't need to be locked underground to be held hostage, you know?
>EM
Nice boogeyman.

what do u mean

Attached: 1559086531339.jpg (900x960, 91K)

I'm not even a paedo but do people really think there would be anything wrong with having sex with Gabi if she was horny for it and wanted it?

geez how pussywhipped and infantilised are you? she's killed people. she's fought in wars. Are you going to tell her that she's a child and can't make decisions for herself? come on she's more mature than 90% of 17 or 18 year old living in north america hwo've lived pampered lives as students

Attached: D8YZJkqUIAAqXTL.jpg (585x1200, 144K)

It would be a cool plot-twist if Yelena also drank the wine and she goes where Annie is and eats her, gaining the powers of the female titan. For some reason I have the feeling Annies role in this final arc is getting eaten by someone.

Here bro, canon heights

Attached: 1557854040354.jpg (1280x1707, 1.53M)

Based.

Attached: bestfamily.jpg (769x1024, 84K)

wrong meant for

Attached: 1548990703230.jpg (1279x716, 84K)

kek

>they would have fucked up the island
Yeah how would they do that? Fucking kill yourself you clearly have no argument to show they could do that neither does the manga even point to her managing to gain the upper hand on him bar some Armin dialog he himself ain't sure.

Yelena isn't eldian

God, I really want her to step on me.

>Y: Me and your bro talked, we want vasectomy done on every Eldian male
>E: Na ah man, I ain't cool with that shit
>Y: Cool, I'll holla at your bro and tell 'em to double cross you in Liberio so you would be fed to a loyal hoe or tell him to cancel his trip here altogether, you cool with that nigga or you're gonna save paradis?
She didn't have to tell what would she have done since it's fucking apparent what would that be. That's why Eren just played along.

You think after Gabi hearing Kaya say she still hates her this very chapter that nothing will come of that? No, you're the one who can't understand the simple ideas of this series.

Zeke will scream, titans will be everywhere, Kaya and Sasha's family will be in danger again and Gabi will do something to save them. All of that is basically guaranteed to happen.

Again if Eren cared about the wine he could've just told the survey corps to kill Zeke and Yelena the moment they returned to Paradis but Eren doesn't care

>You don't need to be locked underground to be held hostage, you know?
Yeah you only need to be free in your house with a bunch of MP's following the queen around to be held hostage. You are one braindead user.

Ah I see. So basically Historia pretends this guy is the father of her child to hide the fact that it is Eren. Her childhood friend is a stand up guy that decides to help her out because he has always loved her, and is such a loser that he accepts pretending to be the father just so that he can be close to her.

Attached: D8JG2yVUEAELSRq.jpg (900x580, 58K)

>I'm not even a paedo
>Goes into detail why having sex with children is ok.
Kill yourself,scum.

no he helped her out of guilt because he bullied her when she was a child

Thanks for this man, but those just won't be enough for me. I won't stop hurting unless Isayama reveals it all.

the only lgbtq+ character in this story died a handholdless unrequited beta virgin

NO NO NO NO BROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING HE SUPPOSED TO IMPREGNATE HISU NOOOOOOOO

EArkino soon

Attached: D8OHW_fUYAAThm2.jpg (916x665, 205K)

He'd help her because he feels guilty about what he did in their childhood. The same reason he was working at her orphanage to begin with. That's probably why she chose him to begin with.

god you're deluded, poor old flabby sap. right, let me spell it for you:
>paradis was a million years behind everyone else and fucked
>kiyomi had them by the balls
>yelena had them by the balls
>yelena was getting her people to poison the mps
>yelena could have actually poisoned everyone not just the mps
>yelena radicalised floch and a bunch of other people who did her bidding
do the math wanker

Farmer fucked Hisu.

What about Lainer?

Attached: 1558209982661.png (1132x1472, 1.65M)

You're just a cuckren self-inserter.

Just kill Zeke and tape his mouth before they came down with the blimp you absolute disgusting braindead loser.

whats the point now anyways? the shifters are down, and the rest of the soldiers have just been released

Not Zeke because we need a royal blood titan and not Reiner because he's the plot armor titan, so piggy will bite the dust

>Armin still doesn't know the reasons of Eren's motives
>He was conveniently not in chapter 106 and 107 in the historia scenes

>kill Zeke
>eren can't enact his world genocide plan
that's right, why didn't he think of it??

Reiner, because isayama isn't a hack and he knows how to write

basado

Attached: cuteEAr.jpg (648x561, 211K)

cute

Attached: 5a12f7e9e8cae2a9c692edabf64d81f7.jpg (360x360, 25K)

Eren fucked Hisu.

Why?

Wow you finally got it Eren wasn't blackmailed but he needed Zeke so he played along with Yelena

I think he'll try to do this again to fix the hole in his stomach

Attached: 0115-023.jpg (1108x1600, 617K)

You dumb fujos are now pretending Historia isn't there and is an option but we know now you can't deny he did all this to save her.

eren will eat zeke

Attached: c089.jpg (677x340, 48K)

Eren wants to genocide the world you absolute cunt! no one in paradis was ever going to agree with that! But he needed the 104th help to retrieve Zeke so he couldn't fucking do that, he had to pretend to go along

You're the braindead loser. A shifter needs a will to transform and Eren needs a royal titan to use the coordinate. Zeke can simply just refuse to transform if he knows Eren is double crossing him

>Farmer, Eren and Boyega fucked Hisu
What a slut

She's on fucking house arrest.

Kek, nice try.

Only FG is canon.

LH and EH are delusional.

Stop trying to latch on.

You are one sick moron. If Eren wanted to genocide the world he had Historia. The real reason he went along with this was to save her and use Zeke instead.

wow you can't read

he can use the coordinate by being in contact with royal blood, he doesn't need a titan. even touching historia was enough
he will do

Don't spoil the animeonlys

This was a mistranslation though. It was changed in the volume release.

Armin vs Eren confrontation when

Attached: 25630d_55.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

>SHORT HAIR = MALE
>LONG HAIR = FEMALE

Attached: Derp+_dcd16d851e8b8da31769f123857e23e6.jpg (621x480, 57K)

Who are you calling fujo, retard? Yo mama? Dumb shipfag

Why do you even both arguing if you're a speedreader? Stop wasting my time.

Wrong version mate. It's supposed to be "touch", not "ingest".

it was probably her informing eren of willys plan to unite the world against paradis, he was already anxious about a possible attack so that probably tipped the scale

we're entering COPE levels that should even be possible

>door snaps in half
>folds away from manlet

Attached: 1559766199581.png (304x237, 84K)

Attached: D8ZShUKUcAAjfIz.jpg (876x876, 122K)

What a complete moron you are. You said Yelena was blackmailing him when he had Historia to fall back on it. Which ultimately confirms he just went along to protect her and use his brother since he was already a shifter. The absolute state of you morons who can't see she couldn't corner him is hilarious

>Girly face like Eren's=looks like a girl
>Manly face like Mankasa's=looks like a dude

LH is comfy and Eren it's obviously the father

Armin's height is kinda unclear, it looks like 168 but at the same time he's almost a head shorter than Mikasa since the timeskip

This is the destroyer of the world. Say something nice to him.

Attached: D7526BjU8AAMBrK.jpg (929x1200, 123K)

meant for

>you'll know where to go
the pedos have a gathering place?

So last panel is farmer holding Eren's baby telling him that he's free?

You want that psycho after LHfags now?

Attached: Hans eye.png (295x282, 81K)

Ofc he wants to save Historia, I never said otherwise. Just your little shipfag brain cannot process words like a normal human being, I guess. Sorry babez, I'll try harder to explain as if you had the same level of intelligence as my dog ok?
>eren wants to prevent historia and his friends from beoming titans because he wants them have a long life
>to do this he plans to genocide the world
>yelena and her people have paradis by the balls bc they're retards
>eren doesn't want the 50 yeas plan
>pretends to play along with ZY so that they won't fuck shit up but also bc he has the power, he just needs zeke to think he's on his plan
Get it now?

>>yelena and her people have paradis by the balls bc they're retards
This is only your headcanons which you keep deluding yourself she does

Huh? I'm not the same user and I believed that Yelena couldn't corner him too. I'm just replying based on your last post.

What will the orgy be like?

fucks sake kek

>Now

Chapter 110 reminded me that Hange has been suffering during this arc. Got threathened by Eren, the press and locals are losing trust in her and a mutiny within the Survey Corps. Plus, Erwin’s battle cry by the citizens... Ouchie!

All that makes me think that she and Levi are scheduled for a “here comes the cavalry” moment. They’re the calvary, OK? But how...

Familiar with how if a show shows a very pregnant lady, we will be seeing that very pregant lady giving birth soon-ish. Anons, I’m craving for Hange and Levi playing wetnurse... It would be so entertaining that it should drown out “who’s the father” debates for that chapter at least.

This, btw, means I can’t help but hope that the titan serum does a healing buff on Levi. Yeah I know... very unlikely cause such an asspull. Then again... looks over to Ymir insta-healing Zeke...

Gonna stop now. Cause curently too distracted by how hilarious Levi and Hange would be if they had to assist at Historia giving birth, to be objective enough for the remaining readthru. Continue tomorrow maybe.

(Shit, now, I want Farmer to look like a young Erwin.)

There is an idiot or two here who have gone full turbo retards and think Yelena trapped here into agrees when it's obvious that didn't happen

Either a huge sausage fest or Mikasa getting it in every hole. Losing Sasha hurt the dynamic a lot.

Agriculture is the lifeblood of a kingdom.

Where did you copypaste this garbage from?

No, Falco telling his and Gabo's baby that it's free once Eldians are liberated from the fate of either being the target of the entire world's military forces or being used as tools of war.

Attached: 1557907323988.jpg (1026x539, 239K)

I think they are not necessarily final. Isayama could simply change his mind and just make Armong shorter or Mikasa taller. He's also pretty inconsistent with his drawings

This and Eren farms the blood of their enemies

him not here*

but it's not, it's literally canon bc they actually did fuck them up in the end.

if you go to a country who's disadvantaged, get a running terrorist group working for you beneath the scenes, kyiomi the rich asian is your ally while you're poisoning the higher ups, you have this country by the balls. just ask the brits.

Eren fucking Armin while doing oral to Jean, who is sucking Connie's dick and Mikasa being anally penetrated by Connie.

they fuck them in the end because Eren didn't care to tell them and allowed it

This discussion is such a fuck fest I've lost track and since I'm sleepy but I want to give those faggots pieces of my mind since no one gave a counter argument to my post.

If he had told them ZY wouldn't have complied with him and goodbye world genocide

I think the whole discussion started from Yelena cornering Eren which I think can all agree it's not the case or he is just played along. All in all can we please agree Arming is clueless?

>implying Eren is well-written

He'll turn out to be good but there was literally no reason for him to kill all those innocent people when there are so much easier methods to eat a titan when you're already embedded.

So Eren doesn't care about the wine and only cares about his plan?

Cornering no, he had no choice though both bc Paradis were in the enermy's hands and bc there was no other way other than to play along. As for the mong, he actually did figure out that Eren plans world genocide, he just doesn't want to believe it

Eren will turn out to be possessed by the dude his dad inherited the attack titan from.
That or he needs to stop the elydians from breeding because he knows via quantum entanglement that in 80 years the aliens the titans came from will scream, turn them all into titans and destroy the world.

Are you autistic perhaps? It's not black and white, it's either sacrifice some mp assholes for what he sees as the greater good, or do nothing

he could've told the survey corps to keep the MPs away from Zeke then kill yelena and use zeke for the rumbling it wasn't that hard

>the mps
>listening to eren
by the time they got eren in libero not even the 104th was listening to him, also again no one was ever going to agree with world genocide and that's why he's hiding it

Who is that blonde girl again?

so the wine wasn't used to blackmail him but in fact helped him to take over the island so nobody can oppose world genocide

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Dogs in heat don't spend so much of their time thinking about fucking.

Attached: D8Gpr44XUAASaR5.jpg (660x1024, 102K)

Armong is in denial he thinks Yelena is controlling him when he himself wants to genocide the world.

Farmer-san is the man in the last panel and he's holding Historia's baby. There is no father because it was an immaculate conception through MUH PATHS

Attached: Geist.jpg (485x484, 35K)

Imagine Porco pushing Reiner out of the way to save him the same way Marcel did and getting eaten. Reiner would snap

I never said he was blackmailed, holy shit! I said he had no choice because Paradis is run by morons who gave themselves to the enemy and were effectively powerless to anything Kyiomi or ZY would have want to do with them. On top of that Eren needs nii-san for his genocidal cunt plan

Fuck. This should totally happen.

Attached: 6.jpg (391x394, 67K)

You could always commission one.

EMbros....

Attached: 13412796460532.png (1079x625, 187K)

Baby is Eren's but the rest is true.
Farmer is Yelena's dog and they threaten Historia's life!