Hot takes (anime edition)

Post your shit opinions here about anime or manga

Attached: a5c.png (750x750, 261K)

Anime is good and I enjoy it.

Attached: 1548074643107.jpg (339x339, 41K)

Ouch you hurt my feelings

Hirohiko araki can illustrate a masterpiece in a day but cant write for shit. Saying "he forgot and its suppose to be bizarre and unusual" doesn't excuse him for messing up his story for the sake of it being different

Attached: 9EE36ADF-7C9C-4112-9BFE-51590E1B5361.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

Satoshi kon > hayao miyazaki

Futari wa > Tantei Opera

NGE is not good.
Micaiah is the best FE girl.

This guy needs to quit penning his pathetic so ronery daydreams and just get laid, and the same applies to all the cretins who share his mentality and enjoy his "works"

Attached: 489282_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 277K)

Ikuhara is stagnating and degrading with every single work. Sarazanmai is just straight up garbage.

What's funny is that theres deviant artist who actually can mimic his hyper realistic colored saturated style perfectly and theres that Chinese app that does makes it for you anyways. All you need is a horny depressed teen who wants a goth gf a d basically you would have all these prestige awards

Most anime is low-tier garbage and only one or two shows are really worth watching in any given year.

This is 100% correct

Ikuhara has always been garbage though

Evangelion is satanic masonry dribble

I guess you found the right thread

JoJo, Naruto, dragonball are all boring as shit

Steins Gate falls apart in the second half. Everything past mayuri dying the second time is 7/10

Rin is shit and the people who like her ought to be thrown off a bridge

Battle harems were the shittiest genre of anime and isekais replacing them is an objective improvement to the industry overall.

Hating shonenshit is a cold take

Shinkai is shit, Haruhi is overrated garbage, and the original Code Geass anime was perfect and all this AU film shit was unnecessary.

all I see is praise for it around me ._.

The hot take here is that SOL focused on cute girls doing nothing is shit. And that's mine.

>Sarazanmai is just straight up garbage.
Figured. He already disappointed me with YKA and while I'm aware that he'll never make something on Utena-level ever again, I was at least hoping for something on the Penguindrum level.

Attached: 1555008737405.png (720x542, 367K)

>[popular series/genre] is shit (no explanation why, of course).
I will never understand the point of these threads.

>No FE anime in sight

Thanks ISIS.

Battle shounens are shit because they appeal to the lowest common denominator and have no place in a forum trying to extensively discuss anime and manga. In recent times even the genre has gone to shit as it has started taking too much influence from the west. It's especially shit on Yea Forums because Yea Forums was once a place where self moderating allowed it to be a vanguard against cancerous or entry level shows, and now not only does it exist here, but the board promotes discussion of often capeshit kiddie action shows with half the board being neverending battle shounen generals. The anons defending them, which may sadly be the majority now, are the types that should be on Yea Forums or Yea Forums, and not on a board specifically for anime.
>what you want
FE4-10 adaptation
>what you'd get
FEH getting an anime

People who think the term "shonenshit" only applies to battle manga are probably crossboarders.

Nah it's that it's not as prevalent as the battle variety. There's also a couple shoujoshit generals which is the anime version of MLP, but you didn't mention them.

>discussing anime on anime board is bad and the posters should be somewhere else

Attached: Nk7WJhQ.jpg (270x320, 18K)

fuck off Yea Forums

I think part 7 and 8 is pretty good to be desu

As expected he is a faggot now

What shoujos even have generals? Wtf

Most dubs are fine and some are preferable to the original Japanese (although for most the original Japanese is more preferable)

Attached: getfuckedtouhou.gif (100x100, 268K)

I agree with this. Ikuni peaked with Utena and Penguindrum was the last actually good series he directed. Both YKK and Sarazanmai are a disaster and people only praise them because muh Ikuhara bingo and due to tv anime standards being low in general.

Part 7 is actually overhyped and the jojo community is pretty much the toxiest albeit the quality of the Serie.

Attached: johnny diapers.png (500x298, 173K)

Attached: .SometimesGoodThingsHappen.gif (266x200, 2.74M)

>hot takes
Go back to twitter.

Hidamari Sketch is the best anime ever made.

Attached: [Sae-nce]_Hidamari_Sketch_-_11_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC).mkv_snapshot_03.22.494.jpg (1280x720, 332K)

People who like Hunter x Hunter need to get over themselves.
It's a good series, but it's really not as deep as you think.

I know a guy who told me he doesn't like Death Note because "it is too intelligent for [him]", yet he's a huge fan of HxH. So that right there should tell you something about the intelligence of the average Hunter "Chad"

It been so long since a anime made a masculine male mc, that people just assume Emma was a guy since they were so use to seeing feminine male characters

She's clearly the best Kodomo no Jikan heroine, you're delusional.

Jojo part 4 has the worst anime adaptation of all the parts

I am totally fine with the ending to Darling in the Franxx. It was rushed in terms of pacing, but otherwise worked just fine and didn't ruin or even bring down the series.

toei is a good studio, people who engage with dragonball and one piece in any measure need not interact with this post

>JoJo
>Boring
Maybe Parts 3 and 4

Re:Zero sucks

The only good part of Part 7 is not the writing but Diego Brando. Without him it would be the most boring JoJo.

It been so long since a anime made a masculine male mc, that people just assume Emma was a guy since they were so use to seeing feminine male characters

Attached: 20190606_160254.jpg (675x1052, 327K)

I havent watched anime in over 10 years and believe it to be for children

Attached: dakka.jpg (680x622, 107K)

So why are you on this board then?

Reminiscing

Misogi Kumagawa is the best character ever

>naruto bad
>shinkai bad
>jojo meme

some spicy takes you're throwing

Attached: .png (426x301, 93K)

hey have you heard of this super obscure anime called ginga eiyuu densetsu? I think it's better than most anime that came out this season

Kannazuki no Miko is a much better Yuri anime than Citrus despite the fact it was a hetero romance for the majority of it.

Attached: kiss.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

Yuru yuri and Fist of the North Star are two of the best anime ever made

Attached: 1516288205123.gif (416x414, 1.63M)

The Naruto anime has superior fights to One Punch Man and the majority of anime.