Hawks assassinates Best Jeanist to prove his loyalty to the league

Hawks assassinates Best Jeanist to prove his loyalty to the league

Destro calls for all the pro heroes to help him fight Giganto

Geten is Fuyumi, Dabi calls her sister

Attached: 1559819024166.jpg (2350x2758, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxE8o5KgB2M
bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Chikara_Yotsubashi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1559819090860.jpg (1848x2141, 747K)

Spoilers are fake and gay

No, the entire series is

Nah they're real

First one might be real. Everything else is trash.

That bag has Best Jeanist body parts

literally who ever gave a single fuck about best jeanist

I fucking wish nigger
>geten
this makes you a triple faggot

>make fan favorite kill another fan favorite
Hawkfujos gonna be mad

Reminder calling Geten 'Apocrypha' is the equivalent of calling Dabi 'Cremation'.

Attached: MLA Kanji and Katakana.png (583x2052, 469K)

Aaahh~

Attached: 1559357131310.jpg (539x536, 71K)

Dabi should have been called cremation, since Dabi isn't his real name, it's his Villain name

>Hawks assassinates Best Jeanist to prove his loyalty to the league
Its obviously gona be staged. If not, it would be plain retarded.

> still no resolution to the fight between dabi and iceguy
i thought he was cornered and pressed on time, way to go making it seems like he could go on fighting for hours,

Anyway, first time in 2 years that i can say: Boko no something happened Academia

Yeah but both Dabi and Geten are in kanji, while the others like Skeptic and Curious are in katakana.

>hawks
>things happen, the chapter

Attached: 1559343439148.jpg (1200x840, 129K)

Except with Dabi the quirk and name are identical so it serves to differentiate. Plus so far all the MLA members have had an English codename so there is no reason to shaft such a cool name.

>let me redraw a meme and add my tag
Whoever does this deserves the rope, including those who post it.

Hawks with the wing sword reminds me to the prptagonist of crow in the bakuman manga

Of course. Jeanist can KO hawk by having his own clothes suffocate him and watching out for the wings.
I hope it will be more than Hawk just showing some loody clothesto the VA for them to accept him, they should demand that he shows them a severed jeanist head.

> Hawks assassinates Best Jeanist to prove his loyalty to the league
Did they even ask him to do that?

>Focus has been entirely on Shiggy and crew
>sudden change out of nowhere
Na, I'm not buying it.
Specially when Giganto is about to wreck shit and Hori left the cliffhanger specifically for that.

Its almost like Hori is a shitty writer.

Because its set up for Hawks appearing to help.

I doubt he'd go through with it since that would look very bad for everyone involved if the undercover shit is exposed. If anything he'd tell him about his undercover op and fake his death.

>Hori uses Hakws a a spirit animal to send a subtle message to fujos for rigging his polls
>Destro activated it
Shaping up to be a good chapter lads. Hopefully the Dabi stuff is just our friendly neighbourhood leakanon roiling up the normalfags again. They deserve it for desecrating this place with their presence and attracting more of their kind here

Attached: 1535385725963.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Off-screen of course, like all the important shit in this manga, inb4 dabis fight will also end off-screen.

Inb4 Hawks is a triple agent for the MLA

Attached: 1471714325050.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Without any prep time or indication of it whatsoever?
Yeh, nah.

>Off-screen of course, like all the important shit in this manga
nice bullcrap my friend

I think you might not like memes.

>Title card says Best Jeanist is the No. 3 hero
What did he mean by this?

It's a FE 3H character.

That was before the Billboard update.

tagging yourself like faggot is what i dont like

meant for

>Without any prep time or indication of it whatsoever?
Did you miss the Pro Hero arc?

>Destro calls for all the pro heroes to help him fight Giganto.

Fucking pussy, now he isnt keeping to his ideals but trying to get out of there alive.

Attached: 1555272479770.png (1800x1350, 1.23M)

ITS HAPPENING.

Attached: Big Showndown.jpg (1024x576, 169K)

What will Gigas gumdrop button be?

NOT THE LORDS RADIO

>Hawks proves his loyality by supplying the League after killing Redestro with a set of designer clothes.
>They become the League of /fa/.

...Oh dear lord, thats exactly what it would be.

Attached: 1547819718867.png (884x280, 329K)

And just like that Giga now goes full hulk rage with nothing left to calm him down.

Besides of a new Lord asserting his dominance.

Attached: DtaN7RBU0AAxhjt.png (1200x1200, 548K)

Speak english, and have sex.

>Instead of falling into the proverbial moat, he start killing Heroes and charging mah lazor
>>Tiger is the first to die and gets a dedicated panel to show her being blasted into nothing

Attached: LAZOR.gif (300x200, 1.37M)

How do his ideals contradict his actions? Heroes are quirk users. Them being heroes doesn't mean they support the current view on quirk usage.

>Gigantomachia rampages through the city.
>Suddenly, Endeavor and the Pro Heroes appear.
>They start fighting.
>In the middle of the fight, as nothing seems to phase Giganto, Endeavor calls the others to back away as he goes for a Prominence Burn.
>Most of Giganto is engulfed in it.
>Smoke sets in, theyre unsure if they got him.
>Its lightens up, Giganto looks scorched, but is this standing...for a moment.
>He just realized his Radio while by the Doc giving a last "Ma---ch---ia--" died and melted.
>Giganto for a moments looks like he is about to collapse as he seems mindbroken, the heroes look relieved.
>Suddenly, there is unease as Giganto almost calmly gets back up.
>Just before giving out a scream that would make Godzilla tremble.
>THE LORDS RAGE HAS BEEN UNLEASHED.

Attached: 1541202178585.jpg (670x780, 98K)

>He literally eats all the fire Endeavor can blast at him, growing larger and more powerful the more he consumes.

Attached: 1557469057171.png (780x652, 211K)

Most autistic post itt

Since Best Jeanist isn't appearing in public anyway, faking his death should be pretty easy if he plays along.

This whole setup was to have the people take out the League, showing that heroes arent as needed as they think they are, and that limiting quirk useage to heroe licenses is pointless. Now the moment things go south they call in the heroes and practically admit the defeat that yes, free quirk useage is not helping here.

>have sex
>people who tag their memes are still colossal faggots
go back to plebbit

>faking his death
user...I...

Attached: dawn_of_the_apocalypse.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

>believing OP's spoilers
He isn't the namefag who posted the links, why would you take his word?

The text spoilers aren't real, moron. Only the first one is

Dabi spent the entire beginning of the arc boasting about getting a new member, there was always a chance Hawks would appear in this arc since Hori bothered to remind everyone of that ongoing plot point.

The OP is correct.

Attached: 78DI8-35B-28A13JD-N21OS.png (396x542, 85K)

Attached: Koda Snr.png (87x97, 8K)

What do you even mean by tag? That's a caption.

>ice boy is fuyumi
Holy fug

Just like toga rape?

user...

Attached: 1543746100176.png (336x302, 99K)

Don’t believe the text leaks the OP posted

No one is, chief

stop faking ignorance you fucking buffoon

y-you ok?

Twice,stop shitposting

I think the first one was someone else using his name

user, anyone can namefag. Observe
This is why the guy who gives us spoilers uses a trip, because it's not something you can replicate

>because it's not something you can replicate
Dumb, innocent newfag

>get is fuyumi
>Dabi calls her sister
Doubt.jpeg

>you can replicate a trip
What kid of newfaggotry is this?

your mom is fake and gay

>newfag trying to fit in

I'm betting on Best Jeanist being alive and colaborating with Hawks. I can totally see a corpse created by fibers

Then hawks wouldn't have drawn his feather sword

If that really were true, why does not he mention Hawks?

Those fibers need to be cut and stabbed.

>More Endeavor

Attached: 1552974459583.jpg (540x540, 60K)

>Blow Jobist joins the LoV
>Starts ripping people apart internally by their muscle fibers
Big Jumpist is pretty scary depending on how much Hori decides he can manipulate; and after manipulating Steel Bidge coils as well as being one step removed from Endeavour tier strength, it's not too much of a jump that Bullshit Journalist could kill everyone in a room instantly if he so pleased.

Attached: pro_hero_arc.png (800x807, 396K)

>Hawks is back
This means more Endy.

THANK YOU, BASED HORI.

Attached: DsMWinnUwAE04.jpg (2000x2000, 180K)

AHH FACK MY BODY IS READY

Attached: HYPE.gif (312x213, 960K)

It is definitely a ruse, actually killing off Best Jeanist is too dumb of a move for both Hawks and the Hero Commission to do. Maybe Hawks will become cynical enough to let civilians die eventually, but this is the guy who saved every single person in the attack he helped stage. Suddenly agreeing to kill a top tier colleague whose death would be a blow to both the Pro Heroes and morale of society is both out of character and really fucking stupid. Meanwhile faking a death when BJ is on sickness leave makes sense since he wasn't currently working anyway.

Even if muscle fiber doesnt count, he could strangle people by their clothes, have the fabric enter their body and mess around and what all. Just imagine him stabbing your shirts fabric into your ears.

Oh, you poor user...

After seeing him manipulate those fucking massive spools of steel in Vigilantes, I'm going to say that he could control muscle-fibres if he so well pleased
Assuming Vigilantes is canon, of course. Which I don't, but whatever

>Bakugou's first hero mentor brutally murdered
This can't be a good sign.

Bear in mind Jeanist is seemingly already injured to the point where he can't actually work as a hero any more, so killing him isn't actually that big a "loss" (beyond, y'know, the actual "murder" bit). Targeting Jeanist actually makes sense compared to any other active hero, if Hawks really does need to prove himself somehow and can't just bullshit his way out of it. Hell, maybe Jeanist himself is also in on it.
Of course it could also just be a ruse. Who knows.

hail hydra

Attached: hawks.jpg (540x468, 80K)

This is a Dabi flashback or something to give him character depth I guess.

Vigilantes passes through Hori approval before being published so.

That's true but why not just let random civilians die under the Pro Hero attack then? There's no point in killing Best Jeanist when it can be easily faked by the government ruse cruise.

>Public outlook is equal to private outlook
You have no idea how the real world works user. The second you're out of the public eye, you're in a put of snakes. Hawks was saving people to save face; killing Billy Jean is something he can do discreetly and at little cost to his own reputation. He's the safest kill in the Top 10 and will have definite repercussions in the favour of bringing down the ebin society to prove himself.

Nah, every chapter of Vigs is individually Hori approved; for all intents and purposes it's canon

Attached: vigs_canon.jpg (748x907, 122K)

Because random civvies dying mean nothing postitive and everything negative you dip. He's a traitorous hero; a mole. He isn't a blatent villain, Rescue is still half of his entire fucking job specs.

I would actually really love that

Eh, still doesn't make it canon in my eyes. It's about as close as you can get to Hori writing it, but it still isn't Hori writing it

The entire point is that he's not a villain at all you retard, if you're just merely pretending with the help of secret service then it's easy enough for Best Jeanist to merely pretend he's dead. They gain very little by actually killing him compared to faking it.

>Revolver Hawkscelot

>martyring a retired hero is dumb
it's a genius move as long as no one ties Hawks to it

>Hawks is a triple agent

Attached: proofster.png (600x587, 84K)

oh no a white supremacist

>The people Hawks was shown to be working for are MLA agents

>Hawks is now a top hero who is actually part of the LoV who are fighting the MLA, who is ACTUALLY working for the government to spy on the League, BUT the government are actually working for the MLA

Attached: vPAvtn2.jpg (250x238, 10K)

Yes? Why bother when you can pretend to martyr him and gain the same effect?

>Patriots = Heroes

>Hawks is triple agent wasn't just a meme
my fucking sides

SOMEONE POST THE BEST JEANIST COPYPASTA RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: The time has come and so have I.gif (500x280, 740K)

>had a perfect chance to kill a character with good emotional build up two chapters ago
>does not go through
>kills off a random hero with no build up this chapter
Not even I can believe Hori being this much of a hack. Either Jeanist's death is another fake out or Hori lost his mind.

Attached: c9412a0e1200c3c235534c389aecc9f697cc5dc9r1-541-471v2_hq.jpg (541x471, 39K)

Sounds awesome. Stupid hackwriting.

Attached: peeping twice.jpg (300x476, 61K)

I chuckled

Attached: images (2).jpg (196x196, 9K)

So let me get this straight, the Hawks layers are:
>I'm a Pro Hero
>Actually, I'm a new member of the League of Villains
>Sorry, I mean to say that I'm a government spy
>My bad, I'm actually a Liberation Army agent

Attached: Sundowner.jpg (600x639, 34K)

Yeah, Hori isn't killing that fag.

yeah, characters actually dying has gotta be shocking for a HxH reader

>mah killing is dramatic
Whisperfags and their basic drama. I bet you were crying when Kaito died. And that got reborn as a little girl. The more I think about it the dumber it sounds.

>Geten is Fuyumi, Dabi calls her sister
big if true. I'll will know soon.

How soon Chief, I'm getting sleepy

Two hours min.

Guess I'll go grab myself a cup of coffee

Oh god now I'll be disapointed if it doesn't happen

Attached: 1557694658983.png (462x438, 100K)

Regardless of whether the spoilers are real or fake.
>This whole setup was to have the people take out the League, showing that heroes arent as needed as they think they are
No, it was to bait the league into their town to get rid of them. He has more civilian quirk fighters than heroes going off the earlier chapters of this fight. They have heroes acting as sentries right now but it's not like he ever swore of using heroes in the first place as he bothered to recruit them into his organization.

>Hawks gets so addicted to spying that he starts sending in reports to and about random organizations that have nothing to do with anything he's already doing

A better argument is that the main goal is the eradication of the LoV, and a secondary goal is to generate propaganda. They have cameras recording everything in the off chance they get some good footage of civilians RISING UP, but it's more of an afterthought than anything

Toga is cuter with her hair down.

Attached: 1559592862474.jpg (1433x1013, 262K)

There is no reason to assume Vigilante isnt canon, dont even know why it shouldnt given it also gives a bit more world building. Thanks to it we even know LaCreatura level mutants get special housing.

Toga is cuter after you punch her in the face and she starts to bleed

>Hori kills off one unimportant side character instead of using the chance for a good twist by offing an important one
>HxH has killed off many of these unimportant characters, many of which were liked by fans and the only one to come back from the dead is Kite
I was just strolling through but I have to call you a retard.

HxHtards BTFO how will they recover???

Are LoV literally braindead? Have Hawks kill someone right in front of their eyes, not fucking "ha ha go kill someone off screen and we will believe you". HE IS A GODDAMN NUMBER 2 HERO. Its almost like they are feeding heroes themselves

all of the characters that have died in HxH are less fleshed out and important than Nighteye was

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

he's carrying a bodybag in the second panel you fucking retard

Not a hunterfag, but def not Meruem and Royal Guards
Though these are antagonists so does that really count?

First one is the dumbest.

Actually, It'd make sense if at least one of the goverment officals was one of All For One's followers, simply because it'd be logical to have someone in the goverment covering up tracks.

But if they just wanted to kill the LoV, then their current tactics make no sense. As they are unarmed and applying non-lethal force most of the time.

Things like the Puppets not just slashing Toga's head with a blade or putting Twice to sleep with drugs are non-sense if they don't care about showcasing their quirks more than anything.

yeah I meant protags, because antagonists dying isn't really a shocking twist

Is the text spoiler even real?

Go shitpost in your dead thread retard. Do you think making posts like these make your series a little less irrelevant?

We will know it all in two hours. Patience, my friends

They went for the kill with Toga, but Curious also wanted her interview which is why it was prolonged. They wanted Twice alive to make use of his ability hence why they just put him under.

The only point that's true is Skeptic not just having his drones not stab Toga to death in favor of the world's slowest neck snap and that was more dramatic license than anything to facilitate his Sad Man's Parade.

No

This is something that's been a long time needed to be made

Attached: sextuple_agent.png (309x738, 171K)

>The only point that's true is Skeptic not just having his drones not stab Toga to death in favor of the world's slowest neck snap
it only took Twice a few seconds to freak out and distract Skeptic from snapping her neck. If the puppets had a knife he just would have done it faster

>Non-lethal force
I dunno user, blowing up someone's insides sounds like use of potentially lethal force to me

fukkin saved

Attached: 1544688904057.png (600x400, 329K)

You ever play Surgeon Simulator? It's a lot easier to whack something than it is to rotate something, or worse yet use an object like a scalpel. Skeptic isn't working with 1:1 controls, he's only got the info Destro Jr's N A N O M A C H I N E S have to give him.

Kek
Man, Hawks really does somehow make manga twice more interesting with his appearances alone

This is probably why he's heading down to the battlefield himself. I imagine he'll have a hugely increased control over his puppets if they are right beside him

Attached: 1558669976974.png (866x497, 295K)

She only blew up Toga's mask. Toga didn't even lose her teeth.

So, Endy kills Hawks and he becomes the Big Boss after that, am I right?

Attached: 1543982071054.jpg (2048x1490, 439K)

Reminder

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-2to1-qNe52u62CPKGZvPQ.jpg (540x1032, 145K)

>Revolver Hawkcelot Toshinori Miller Punished 'Hellflame' Endeavor

I would agree but Nighteye was only in one arc, so him getting a good bit of development is to be expected.
I don't even post in HxH threads, and I'm not the guy your first post is directed at. But if you don't want people to talk about HxH don't make posts related to HxH, especially with points that can be easily disproven.

>While Hawks has all these cogs turning in the Hero side of things and the Villain side of things, he's also got Tokoyami interning under him to be corrupted
What a mad banquet of darkness...

Endys name already has the kanji for Boss in it and depending on your interprettion of it, the millisecond Endy became No.1 post-Kamino, he technically became Big Boss.

so since it's a forgone conclusion that the revs are done with who's going to be the next villain group to one-up? went from yakuzas to revolutionaries so, what then? drug/human trafficking groups getting that sweet asian wives? retail store managers? investment bankers playing mortgage games? the JSDF? the government sanctioned kill squad for when heroes fail? what could Hori possibly do that would be even more of a nonthreatening disappointment than this?

oh fug, but it was pretty obvious from Hori's implications

>Quads
/BNHA/GEAR NEVER ENDS

Attached: 1558665745470.png (400x414, 217K)

That looks like too much HAPPENING. If this isn't the ond of the volume, I don't buy it.

You got 3 more villain groups, 2 from the one mobile game:
>Wild Villains.
>Volcano Thieves
>Shie Hassaikai

And thats assuming he isnt with Team Reservoir Dog aswell or the Movie Villains Crew.

Foreign intervention. A group of American jobbers that would come in a la Captain Celebrity did in Vigilantes and give Shiggy international notoriety.

The State of Israel is next.

How did I not notice this

Attached: 1558739658211.jpg (1200x883, 89K)

Real estate agents
[Dohohos in space lizard]

Dude, Chitose even says that Toga's insides are scrambled. You need to read a little slower

>That one really big, awkward fucker from Team Resevoir Dogs
>Tfw there's a zipper on his back
>Tfw he unzips it's revealed that it was Hawks in a costume all along

Attached: CRACK.png (521x517, 226K)

why is the Rabbit Thot there

presumably because a fujo didn't make that art

One one hand, I doubt Hawks actually has it in him to murder a fellow hero, but on the other hand his handlers instructing him to murder someone to maintain his cover wouldn't be unrealistic

Me in the middle

Fujo absolutely made that art. They like Rumi, fortunately.

>"Birds aren't made to play with fire!"
>"Neither are fucking rabbits!"
>"Fuck you!"
>"What the hell are you two talking about?!"

me on the right

If Hori ever makes the mistake of including the military in his superhero story he would need to understand jurisdiction.

When a country uses its military as police, shit's gone son. It's fucked. You're in the process of eliminating the problems and rebuilding, or your country is grinding itself into the dirt.

Their next fight is gonna be IDOL's or some shit.

Hawks is a lightweight birdbrain and I bet Miruko could drink him under the table twice over

Me in the left.

Attached: 1543448408830.jpg (650x604, 117K)

>They like Rumi
???

>
Read slower. We've got the possibilities of the CRC, Oji's crew, the remnants of Shi Hassekai after Overhole wormed away (in a literal sense) as well as the looming Prison Break as well any amount of new independants akin to Stain or Gentle.
And don't write off the Liberation Army yet shitposter-kun. It's been hinted that Destro at the very least could be Giga tier powerful. Parka goes on about quirk supremcy being the ruling order of the LA, yet is subordinate to DJr. Skeptic was absolutely terrified of DJr after a slight slipup, to the point he's breaking his original plan just to get away from him. And on top of all this he's the son of a Villain so strong and influential he challenged AfO for the top spot (and as we know, quirks get stronger with generations)
I'm not saying that DJr is going to be as strong as Senator Armstrong, I'm saying that he'd beat Senator Armstrong with half his nanomachines turned off.

Attached: detnerat.png (1339x1088, 1.44M)

fake and gay

Government forces makes the most sense. Probably army.

The League of Villains should finally have enough resources to seem like a threat at this point, and will probably even destroy UA some time in the second year, which should attract the attention of the government.

>/BNHA/GEAR
Is this an example of forced excitement?

>Their next fight is gonna be Idols or some shit.

So, Shiggy and Friends vs Sweet Masks Idols of ABSOLUTE JUSTICE Society is it?

Attached: a51029ef23ce6a03ca7c091620f4227d.jpg (500x270, 28K)

>He doesn't know

Wow, you've wasted those trips for a formulkaic bait you post every week.

>Their next fight is gonna be IDOL's or some shit.
Perfect time to bring in Popstep.

Outer heaven
The patriots
LA LE LU LI LO

Nigger, /bnhagear/ is almost a year old at this point, fuck off and lurk moar you fun policing faggot

What's so surprising? It's not all that rare to find fanart of the three.

>hawks fucking kills jeanist
holy shit hori really got let off the chain this arc, huh
youtube.com/watch?v=oxE8o5KgB2M

Attached: gud.png (375x250, 189K)

Are these real?

probably not

MY MG ACADEMIA has been a thing since gentle

Attached: 1523673255654.png (1034x1295, 923K)

No, they're very convincing CGI fakes what do you think

oh fuck

Attached: 1530599022399.jpg (585x464, 56K)

Are you serious? Obviously not.

>not [bullying stops]

>Hawks cries for almost getting Endeavor killed
>People think he would kill BJ
You cant be real with this shit, he obviously didn't kill him

seems like he might have kidnapped him if he didn't straight up kill him

But he doesn't love Best Jeanist.

Maybe he really hates BJ for being more stylish and always getting that Best Jeanist award

Endeba numba van hiru is his idol though.

>endeavor, his life long idol
>best jeanist, some guy he doesn't really know

How? To allow the new No.2 pro hero joining the league surely you would need some pretty compelling evidence. Simply taking his lungs alone wouldnt even prove it since they could simply take lungs from anyone. No he needs something that definitely proves that Jeanist died. I dont know why killing Jeanist would prove anything though. Killing an actually active hero would be better proof since Jeanist is no different than say a normal civilian now.

You know, Hawks and Miruko would produce some extremely attractive offspring.
Only problem is that they'd be turbomanlets if they were guys

Hawks doesn't love that fag.

Attached: 1541630764550.jpg (725x1024, 157K)

Maybe the League want to keep it on the down low. If they wanted Hawks to murder someone very important, but also keep it hidden, then there's really no better choice

imagine not stanning the absolute shit out daddyendy, jeanistfags cope

Attached: endykek.jpg (1024x640, 130K)

>hawks off the deep end
>giganuke about to hit
>jeanist fuck dead
>gorillaz MOTIVATED
>twicetide
guys I'm super scared right now

Attached: 1534906334077.png (378x369, 30K)

This shit is way more bearable if you imagine that its not the intended faggotry but just Hawks' extreme autism.

The Jeanist/Hawks one im not convinced till seeing a body, but otherwise? Yeah, All hell is about to break loose and wipe this city off of the map.

I don't believe these text spoilers but I sure want to

>Stanning
Back you go, dickhead

Attached: 1554165378302.jpg (1280x1206, 771K)

You should've been around for the fake all might and mt. lady death spoilers

He's gay, though.

Attached: 1418498965555.jpg (693x413, 40K)

Just roll with the punches user, we'll get throuh this.
God fucking damn it when Giga hits, what with Hori's kino panels going loose this chapter I expect nothing less than a double page spreadof nothing but Giga going chimpmode.

Reminder we haven't had a colour spread in a long time either.

Attached: 1557311734882.png (1280x1178, 740K)

In your dreams, dork

Attached: 1549458625610.jpg (307x274, 74K)

No, the higher ups asked Hawks to do it since he is a psycho that always acts coldly and logically. The only thing he is illogical about is Endeavor. He is yandere for Endeavor.

The hero society much like Re-Destro want to use the VA to push their own goals. They want to push the idea of suicide squads and government controlled squads that assassinate dissenters that are guilty of wrongthink.

>endevaor gets divorce
>hawks starts living in the todoroki household

there
am better writer than hoori

Yeah, I doubt 2 pros going at it wouldn't draw any attention. Unless it was super stealthy

>Hawks kills Best Jeanist because he is competing with Endeavor in popularity

Attached: IMG_20181121_134251.jpg (800x500, 86K)

[menacing]

Attached: [menacing].png (836x646, 553K)

he's mad that BJ beat him in the popularity poll

jeanist just can't catch a fucking break, can he

Attached: weekend at best jeanist's.png (1009x526, 74K)

Remember the times we memed Jeanist is dead, but the government is hiding it?
Hori is definitely reading these threads and twisting it/taking some inspiration

just for you

Attached: bullying stops.png (585x464, 250K)

What a bro.

Attached: 1544108413968.jpg (369x459, 83K)

Guess this image will be more accurate than we thought.

The mangaka might legit be tho. He gave so much more panel and plot time to Hawks than Jeanist, and Jeanist is still a better character.

>Hori is definitely reading these threads
You might be retarded

Attached: checked.png (535x600, 309K)

I want hawks to fucking die already

mfw this is canon now

Attached: 1509559193.jpg (704x593, 361K)

Hawks beat Jeanist in the popularity polls, you dummy

Is Best Jeanists death faked or are we Metal Gear Now?

Will we find out that Class 1-A has more "traitors" working for one clandestine organization than it does have students who just wanna be heroes?

Attached: Ochako Caesar.jpg (530x582, 141K)

Hori if you're reading this please know that nihongo de ok

Killing a character that is liked and having built emotionally to that is a good thing, but NOT when that character is more loved than most other characters by fans (unless you count fujoshi votes). Yes you would get a big pop, but a few chapters later there would be a huge drop off and you would lose some 20% of your reader base.

He literally only fucking appeared in the story despite needing to be introduced much earlier.
Don't worry, he is definitely having his gruesome death

Attached: 349823922.jpg (586x482, 45K)

>This fucking thread.
What went wrong?

Attached: 1539432957703.jpg (329x399, 53K)

I'm going to break his fucking legs

Sure thing Hori, now get back to drawing our mangos

fujos, as usual

Attached: endymakeout.jpg (1024x1366, 192K)

Not him, but I think you are vastly overestimating how much people like Toga. The reason she's probably still alive right now is because she has unresolved plotlines, not because of some silly fan love

user, he can fly

thanks mate

>Gays not welcome
>Posts Endeavor
choose one, fag

Hawksfags what did you expect

You are definitely retarded fag

>Hawks murders Best Jeanist for literally no reason

>All fo the class are traitors.
>Of different organizations.
>The final school arc is just all of the class finding it out about one another and duking it out.
>Deku and Bakugo somehow are the only ones that arent.

Now just to figure out who is which faction, im assuming Todorokis CRC, Tokoyami Hawks faction, but the rest?

Uraraka being the traitor would be the best fucking plot twist this manga ever had. Bonus points if she hooks up with Toga

You are sick and twisted user.Please kill yourself.

Attached: 65649191_p12.jpg (1000x1400, 954K)

>vastly overestimating how much people like Toga
nigga she's the go-to girl villain of the whole manga who's misunderoverunderbeforeafterestimating what ya fuckin' chokeruck dandercunt

>top 10 heroes getting straight up murdered
t-they're gonna be okay, r-right?

Attached: 1530315585484.jpg (1535x2048, 532K)

>literally sired the most offspring in the series

Hawks is great though. I can even forgive him for being fujobait for how much memefuckery he's bringing with the triple agent shit. He's had three appearances and is moving the story along more than any of the main students has done in a long time.

is the series decent again?
is endeavor and hawks still based and have a lot of screen time?
i dropped it when momo went full retard in her fight with the girl with big hands

you are here every week nobody buys your shitty posts

>we will eventually have to go back to st*dents
fuck

my villain academia is the best arc in the entire series

That's true, I enjoy him a lot. The best post-Kamino new character Hori created, probably with Mirio as the only competition

The current arc has been a blast so far but that arc you dropped it on was fucking terrible.

>t.oga

he did that because he had to, not because he enjoyed it

Your BASE GAY doesn't change by how many runts you drop or by whether you have or have not dropped runts.

Good taste user

Attached: best boi.png (268x220, 18K)

Not just villains, but fucking Hawks too in this arc. And we are somehow supposed to follow students again after that. Jesus

Aw, I sense a new love about to bloom!

Attached: how tragic who could have seen it coming.png (1097x1009, 773K)

Ochako Uraraka, Space Patrol. You're all under arrest for a Space Crime.

Attached: ochaco-uraraka--59.2.jpg (210x240, 18K)

based, toga is for ryona

Skeptic is obviously based on the retarded skeptic community IRL. He was gloating and was deliberately killing Toga slowly infront of Twice because he wanted to show haw smurt and superior he was. He has a big brains you see and has only failed ONCE!

it's a lov arc?
did they get better development?
i dropped it cause 200 chapters in but all the protagonist's development is either glacial or non existence which is frustrating because the arc before i dropped it developed endeavor masterfully than the whole class combined

>is the series decent again?
kek fuck no

>development
haha lmao nerd

Is Dabi still a triple agent or has he changed sides again?

Attached: 1540651217777.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

>dude u are gay
>no im not
>yes you are, you are in denial
>i have a wife and kids
>thats just you trying to cope with it, you didnt actually want any of this
just go back to tumblr already

Attached: Untitled.png (915x485, 111K)

>a jap authour cares about some rando faggots on the western internetz
is that way newfaggot, stay there

>it's a lov arc?
yes
>did they get better development?
yes

Her mines are as weak as firecrackers. This is enough of course to clog up some arteries and ruin them as well as cause some serious internal bleeding and kill somebody, but it is hardly enough to scramble anyones insides. Chitose was a moron and was spouting fake news. You should take what she said with a grain of salt.

the stronger you try to deny it the harder my penis gets user

Best Jobber confirmed.
Glad all the shitposting paid off
please, threads would implode

Attached: ARRGGGH SAVE ME ALL MIGHT.webm (950x540, 2.84M)

enjoy your AIDS

I doubt people with dabi icons like the idea of Endeavor being one of the gays

Yeah, if you in general like LoV, read it, especially for Twice
Saying this as a person who only enjoyed Pro Hero and the current arc in post-Kamino manga. Oh, and a pre-raid Yakuza arc

Attached: GZQLlieECv0.jpg (2047x1042, 171K)

Attached: 1554341947242.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

>Unironically being gay
What the fuck is wrong with you dude, you know that was just a big joke everyone was playing right?

based Rappafag

Attached: das it mang.jpg (724x275, 49K)

Why do women draw Deku like this?

Attached: IMG_20190606_082829.jpg (1498x2048, 239K)

Attached: 60% issues missed Hiatus x Hiatus RIP.jpg (955x908, 146K)

Honestly, I still read it just for the reactions and memes of these threads

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-Collage-gT4KZvVWLOmgWzS.jpg (800x4800, 795K)

yeah just like that, keep pretending.
i'm gonna cum all over your shitposts user and you can't stop me

Women draw Deku as a woman half the time, so femboy bottom buttslut is manlier by comparison

>that little AXE SOON as bakugou leaves
my sides

If Apocrypha is Fuyumi does she hate her dad or is it going to be something like fighting to make him proud thing?

thanks comrade

The current arc just turned 7 years old recently. To call the pacing glacial would be an understatement. I hope Togashi is ok, but deep down I know the guy will be in pain until he up and croaks

Bit out of date, you're missing half a year. Not that it matters on the grander scale of things.

Based homo user.

>skeptic was terrified of Re-Destro
Go read that chapter again user. Skeptic wasnt terrified, he was butt hurt because Re-Destro called his big brain plan into question. Skeptic is a huge faggot that thinks he is smarter than he actually is. He hides behind a keyoard all day shitposting while other people are doing things physically. Now because he was called a loser, he decided to get involved in real life events himself because he is a big boy and smurt.

yeah but it doesn't take agenuis to figure out that these threads have been slowly down alot recently, Wednesdays through Friday late afternoon are the prime time for posting and lurking these threads I've found.

Attached: gigadubs.jpg (731x508, 68K)

You say that, but Destro was partially activating his neck snapping mode

Attached: when_your'e_2_seconds_from_ending_it_all_right_there.png (778x225, 35K)

Dude, it's not Fuyumi.

yeah Hori wouldn't write a fun twist like that's it's all gotta be super serial and low stakey

>"You're taking an awfully long time with that girls' neck, my friend. Would you like me to show you how it's done?"

Attached: 1554043611438.png (730x1032, 619K)

He did that after Giran smugged in his direction. He was pissed at Giran, not Skeptic.

>Bit out of date
that image was made for the first month of 2019

there has yet to be a release this year

Attached: current.jpg (1265x107, 18K)

translation:

Lazy fagots that want special treatment are all corrupt.

VA: SJWs
MLA: anti-SJW
Hero-society: corrupt big business moderates

Attached: neck snap bitches.jpg (400x374, 37K)

I can't read this fucking post

Attached: chad walk.gif (500x680, 2.34M)

What if his quirk is just the ability to instantly snap all necks in a 10km radius, no matter how strong the opponent?

Then literally have murder a hero side-kick or one of the heroes nobody cased about, or a kid that goes to one of the hero schools. That would still keep it rather lowkey and hidden, but still actually matter.

Which is also why you never see the drawfags or the chapter discussion threads you fucking casul normalfag. I'm sure you'd much prefer to stay in leddit all week.

Incorrect you parrot, he was giving Skeptic a very thinly veiled threat of execution. Giran squaked over to take the piss out of DJr afterwards.

Attached: p.png (784x1145, 705K)

That's not a very useful quirk when you're commanding a normie army.

have you really never seen that webm before?

Attached: shiggy_dislikes_the_spoilers.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Wouldn't matter as much as on of the top ten heroes in all of Japan. It's a golden opportunity precisely because BJ is so well hidden at the moment

Holy shit you fucking retard how did you come to that conclusion you fucking retard? If anything he showing that he was confident in him.
And it was only after Giran mouthed off did he get so pissed to activate his quirk.

Sounds like a rip off of Tatsmuki from One Punch Man with her telekinetic neck snaps.

Also even in the OPM universe there are those who can withstand it.

Attached: Golden Sperm pass through Tats (dumb midget).png (514x767, 609K)

> Skeptic is a huge faggot that thinks he is smarter than he actually is. He hides behind a keyboard all day shitposting while other people are doing things physically

So you're saying Skeptic is /our guy/

I have, but it's still funny

Fuck off hunterfag

Attached: 1555141947231.png (1600x900, 1.61M)

Skeptic has been /ourguy/ for a while now

Attached: 1557467780477.png (366x403, 85K)

>Which is also why you never see the drawfags or the chapter discussion threads you fucking casul normalfag.
I've been following this manga since chapter 30, I was here for the forrest arc. Sorry if I came off as someone who's simply passing through but I've paid my debts in these threads with my own edits and OC along with hours of reading shitty and good theories.
Don't assume, not everyone is some shithead from another site, "old"fags from 2009 still exist.

Attached: madman.png (651x697, 693K)

S4 Big 3 Designs

Attached: 7466b53.jpg (1037x1083, 390K)

he's been /ourguy/ since the counting to 10 speech

One day we'll figure out why Nejire is so hyped

One day

BEEEP BEEEEEP
M I L K T R U K A R R I V E

>nerfed tits back to their manga size
lol

My boy le million looking like a snack

I dunno, but aside from the usual fujoshi shit, Toga is in the top three character art for boku no hero on PIXIV as far as art done by different artists.

>bring Best Jeanist back from what was made to look like a fatal injury that demonstrated how powerful AfO is
>just so he can be killed for the sake of the plot later

god damn this series has gone downhill

Attached: 1367377338972.jpg (504x470, 98K)

I can't tell if this is encouraging or if I should be pissing myself

Attached: ppp.png (260x296, 41K)

god damn nejire is curvy, forget the tits, look at that thigh-hip-ass-waist ratio

she also consistently ranks high in western popularity polls. iirc she came third in CR's MHA poll. She isn't very popular among direct WSJ readers but the rest of the fan base likes her (assuming that Hori cares at all what any fans think)

How're we looking on time?

Attached: nejire.png (880x1300, 227K)

Mirio looks a good deal taller if you ask me

Attached: Nejires.png (796x1250, 229K)

Nejire was built to breed. Being a hero is a waste of her talents

>authoir is a huge starwars fan and likes shitty western writing
>author consumes western stuff because he likes it
He does though. Hori is an Otaku for western trash.

brb, RPing as Shpo real quick

>I will be your hero!
Iconic, blessed and based

There's a program that can calculate the necessary password for a specific trip, user-kun.

dude, Fuyumi is the only one of Endeavors children that actually likes him.

My heart stops for a second whenever I see mirio. I love him so much, bros.

I don't really believe that part of the spoilers, but she could have easily been lying to put up a front

Skeptic was pissed off at the situation and ReDestro for talking shit. How the fuck did that exchange make you think that Skeptic is afraid of him?

Attached: NejireTRUK.jpg (480x1047, 52K)

Grapes is better.

Attached: grapes.jpg (701x438, 60K)

and...? Skeptic was too retarded to even notice. Or did you not notice his anger vein? Skeptic left the room because has trigger when Re-Destro called his competence into question.
I am saying that he is a lolcow.

>He doesn't know

I'm spamming chinkfag, he awaken soon.

Attached: DO NOT TALK TO TRIPFAG.jpg (420x320, 29K)

Jeanist has no power. His deatgh only serves a purpose if it is announced. So your argument about hiding it is contradictory to your argument about him being in the top ten.

MILK TRUK ARRIVE

BASED and friendly reminder that fujos get the rope

Attached: redpilled.png (284x211, 73K)

Both

I love my barefoot slut

hanging his entire body weight by his face like that must have hurt

Brave post

Good thing he's built like a truck. And fucks Nejire in the ass every day

Attached: hello.png (728x639, 350K)

I was not talking about the spoilers. I was talking about her character. There was no reason for her to admonish her brother and tell him that he did not know the full story when he was talking trash about their father. Fuyumi knows that her mother was a crazy woman and that their father was just a normal strict guy.

She could be Geten though. It would make sense in a way. If she liked her father and sympathized with him, that could explain her wanting to become really strong and make him happy.

I dont trust that the spoiler is real either, however if it is then the comment where dabi says sister, might not be him calling her his sister... but just noticing that she is Todorokis sister.

kind of like:

Sister...?

So I was fighting that guys older sister huh?

>mirio selfinserters

At best he "assassinated" him, this author never takes any risks.

Is Touya a good brother?

You're underestimating me. I would love to watch Mirio AND Nejire fuck.

wasn't it coming out of the wall in the mango?

>Tries to burn Shoto and kidnaps his friends
Hmm

I think both scenes are in the manga but I don't remember

She's too old

I doubt it.

does this really look like it could be fuyumi to you

Attached: 000000a.png (585x749, 451K)

yes

>Body built for catching as much semen as possible
>Quirk gives her pretty much infinite stamina
Bros...

Attached: nejire.gif (540x755, 2.43M)

He's wearing Todoroki boots

based seether

Attached: 1538604989641.png (350x559, 95K)

Thick coat could make for a easy excuse, but this would mean Fuyumi got the hands of a man.

Not only is there a certain lack of milkers, but we've already seen a brief glimpse under Parka's parka in one of his panels and we see that he has a very masculine body

Attached: 111.jpg (200x200, 13K)

of coursh!

Attached: todoroki_bowl.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

I was joking and didn't expect a serious reply
it's natsuo

Attached: not fuyumi you dumb waifufags.jpg (424x128, 14K)

Whoever it is, they look pretty ripped under there

Attached: fuyu-.png (435x554, 283K)

it's a big fat winter coat
that can hide all sorts of curves

No, anyone that thinks so is retarded

Attached: 1559350758330.png (338x378, 49K)

Big hands is Hori's thing.

it's obviously Rei's secret twin brother

that tiny bit of tum? hardly proof of being ripped

>The Patriots

Attached: 1548425324736.jpg (325x231, 11K)

gonna say this now, it's not her but 1 fagot will push it hard like the waifufag they are
based
>they look pretty ripped under there
you can't really tell that from the image you posted
could easily be a shirt, too hard to tell

Attached: apoth.jpg (479x455, 42K)

>he is incapable of telling the difference between a male and female figure
back to tumblr

Trips user should be here for extra spoilers soon

>Top 2 heroes

Attached: d43a462d545bcca82634e183a1fc86ea (1).jpg (680x1010, 148K)

Yeah, that’s one part of the spoilers I’m sure is fake

Attached: 1544099626034.jpg (1200x1200, 301K)

what makes you think that? unless you're him

Attached: source.png (500x300, 42K)

Attached: lgbt.png (350x410, 173K)

We didnt have the usual spoiler madman yet come around, did we? Only the 2 pictures last thread and what OP here said.

Thats a rather girly pose so yeah, it does
He drew Toga having large hands as well when she was transformed into Ochaco. Basically the hands are drawn larger when focus are on them.
Body armor underneath the parka would explain lack of visible tits. But you are wrong, there is no such image. The only image that shows the body underneath the parka, only shows the stomach.
It just looks like a normal stomach to me.

Does Hawks have friends? He's chad enough to be very popular but has tragic enough a backstory to be lonely and isolated. I can see him going either way.

BASED

not that we know of. The only other characters we've seen in Kyushu are his sidekicks and Miruko and he doesn't really seem to care about them outside of a working relationship

Can we speculate a bit about Destro's quirk?
I feel like it has to do with his own emotions and maybe he feels empowered by it, seeing his cause was ridiculed by that furry, he presumably could've gotten a hell lot stronger
His name makes SOME sense to it too

If Hawks gets exposed as villain, people will bully Tokoyami and assume he's the traitor.
Have you guys stopped and thought about that?

We're all already gay here, you don't have to convince us how fun it is

it seems like his quirk is that getting angry makes him stronger, but it's hard to tell

>67% of all aids cases
>78% have stds
Yea Forumsnon, your posting the black statistics

How has Hori not been arrested yet?

>only one villain or person in a manga ever can 'want to live an easy life'

his quirk is just that silly little eyemask

nobody gives a fuck fagot
go blog somewhere else

I hope so, my expectations is him going absolutely nuclear over everyone dying.

Pretty sure he's talking about the weed

I'm pretty sure that's a niggastream translation and the real page says something else

Nah, the Destroy before that was fearsome
The mask thing seems like a plus

Literally only suneater looks good, sadly he is a forgotten sidechar :(

>Giganto duking it out with the Redestro Hulk.

his quirk is him possessing bodies of people.

It will be staged. Which is worse because the VA will believe hawks just by him bringing a bloody clothes instead of demanding a corpse.

She can fly and has huge tits.

nobody knows what destro could do
could be he was just a genius politician/tactician

Though there's the line he almost went to to toe with All Might...There's more than that going on and we'll see it yet.

never mind, I checked and niggastream doesn't say anything about rolling a joint, so it's someone else's fuck up

>Redestro Hulk
That's a hilarious mental image

though there's the line he almost went to to toe with All Might
when was this?

Can't be him, he never got the face zoom with todoroki-lines

No, just imagine transformed hulk joker final boss of the Archam batman game. The joke is that it isnt funny.

Can she fly or was that Ochako?

F

Attached: 2.png (280x630, 119K)

bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Chikara_Yotsubashi

>compared to All for One
He's going to bitchslap Giganto, if Redestro is anything like the original.

>name is literally POWER
Holy hell.

not yet
he's rockin those todoroki boots though

I think she can use her SPIRAL ENERGY to float, but it never really gets explained

in the sense of being a legendary criminal you fucking retard, not in direct combat power

Hori hasn't explained her fucking quirk yet?

Attached: 1559617776289.png (560x562, 281K)

Im honestly imagining the hulked out General Treister from Venture Bros.

he explained how her quirk works but he never explains how she could fly, if she can do it on her own or needed Ochaco to remove her gravity first

Not as well as Mirio or Sun Eater.
Nejire got shafted hard in her debut fight.

>doomsday vs hulk
Now that's a fight I would love to see.

ya'll forget that fuyumi has boobs

>y'all
go back

it wouldn't be the first time a girl loses her boobs from wearing non-form fitting clothes

Attached: toga phone2.png (1600x900, 1.91M)

Shafted by whom?

Attached: shafted by mirio.png (347x263, 40K)

That is a reverse case though. When naked it clearly shows that Toga has boobs that are on the smaller side.

She can project energy, but it travels in a spiraling path
She probably just constantly emits some low level of power to hover

>It's that time of the week again.
>BJ is missing a lung
>Hawks really plans to kill him
>Receding hairline
>No Dabi this chapter.
>Shiggy vs Greasy hair guy.

Attached: no todorokib owl kill me.png (430x500, 304K)

>3tMisKIYfES
I did I have to be born retarded, mother?

nice non trip

Attached: disgruntled toga.jpg (228x226, 14K)

If she were to squirt milk from her breasts, would they travel in a spiral too?

Yes

>hawks only PLANS to kill him
aw
also by greasy hair do you mean gorillaz?

Im assuming Sam?

Attached: The only thing i know for real.png (344x624, 114K)

>SURELY no one will notice that my trip is ACTUALLY a NAME
I'm going to have to ask you to stop

Attached: the law.png (596x737, 14K)

>Receding hairline
Literal what?

Best Jeanist is going bald?

My money is on more Redestro and Giran is again shittalking his hair.

Iida is cute

Attached: cute.jpg (1280x613, 174K)

In my defense I speedread these threads

i bet we'll get the dabi todoroki reveal this arc but towards the end of it, which is why all this other shit is getting taken care of first

Microphone guy.

It's me, dude, I'm dumb.

That's what Twice called him when he entered his office.

Attached: Untitled-2.png (215x335, 138K)

Your money should be on glasses, since you seem to be blind enough to fall for fake spoilers

>Twice is already inside the tower
OH SHIT

>twice is rescuing giran
best fucking boy

>Twices Clones have infiltrated the base.

Oh boy.

Well, already got glasses, and this is our usual source of information thats besides phrasing usually is right.

Attached: Smugdeavor.png (241x202, 51K)

Hawks what the FUCK?

>Entering the tower
IT BEGINS

>he is back
fuck it i missed it

Attached: 1559801893049.png (1188x1366, 309K)

>looking forward to the moral ambiguity
>bracing for the usual western hypocrites twisting themselves to make his actions pure and unproblematic because he's hot

Not mirio, he is not even interested.

Attached: 1559235468223.jpg (454x431, 100K)

Being problematic is what makes him interesting

10/10 post, so this is what Yea Forums has become

MEMORIES BROKEN

>ywn see hawks like pic related

Attached: 20190606_130914.jpg (584x911, 258K)

>Shiggy is facing Jetstream Sam before he inevitably will together with Spinner have to face off against Redestro7Armstrong after he pulled a Bladewolf on the Twice clones in his tower.

It keeps lining up.

>random throw away character kills other random throw away character

lmao who cares?

You say that, but chances are by the time everything comes falling down he´s broken enough for it.

>best boy is now best girl

Attached: 01983401243948234.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

So who actually thinks Hawks straight up is a villain and killed Jeanist and who thinks this is just a ploy?
I am leaning hard towards jeanist and hawks trying to trick the league.

So is this shit confirmed now?

he killed jeanist and it's a ploy

soon

Attached: 1558733945283.jpg (770x1024, 207K)

Amajiki and his horsedick tentacles.

O MY SEVEN AGENCY

thats the fag one

>Dabi fight STLL going
I'm telling you niggers, that fight is ending in either a Touya or Natsuo reveal

Now here is someone counting to ten

We've seen his internal monologue proving he's not a straight up villain and becoming one with no buildup doesn't fit the direction of his character arc. Best Jeanist being in on it sounds more likely what with being conveniently seriously wounded already, but if not it will be a do evil for the greater mgial scenario.

based

Attached: 1532656873477.jpg (900x900, 518K)

>Take a nap on my shoulder, boss
>ywn be Twice here

Attached: snuggle shiggy.png (210x400, 143K)

now THAT is a good cosplayer

goddammit twice stop being so best

Attached: 1559734693636.jpg (604x1024, 200K)

>Touya reveal
With no other Todoroki watching?
>Natsuo reveal
His quirk really doesn't work to be Natsuo

>With no other Todoroki watching?
Not him, but I don't see a problem with the readers finding out before the characters do.

NOOOOO THEY NERFED THE TITS

>with the readers finding out before the characters do.
You mean like an internal thing confirming it instead of Dabi revealing it to a person?
I mean we are already pretty much there for Dabi. Actual confirmation at this point would just feel underwhelming

she wasn't supposed to be stacked to begin with, she's like the only one Bones thicken up

Attached: a1bd6792f9b3066523951c3b4f622868.jpg (500x750, 66K)

Whenever I see this picture my stomach does a pleasant thing

>>!!3tMisKIYfES
'>Take a nap on my shoulder, boss
>ywn be Twice here'
is that the translation for that image?

That or revealing it to ice guy just before killing him. I don't think it would be boring. Even ignoring the denialfags who still need explicit confirmation, any reveal method would tell the readers more about Dabi since they know so little about him. A flashback would show his past. A verbal confession would tell us about his attitude (for example, does he say it with shame or pride).

blessed thread

why is Shouto's family so hilariously disfunctional

Attached: 7488683721200.jpg (252x224, 23K)

But did hawks kill jeanist?

Why would the ice guy care about Endeavor?
Considering he made such a big deal of telling the league when it is time to reveal it then randomly to some nobody would be weird.
I can see your point for denialfags but for anyone not retarded Dabi is basically confirmed.
So a verbal confirmation would just mean we are back to waiting for the reveal to a todoroki

she needed to be more stacked to make up for her general irrelevance

because Endeavor was hilariously abusive

Thats not said far as we´re aware right now, the second page just says that the sidekicks are baffled that BJ went missing.

Like, my first thought was "Damn, oh well its only one and he looks pretty tired, not sure how he is going to pull this off."

Then I remembered how fucking broken Twice is, he can just make a clone of himself and boom, instant refreshed 1000 man army.

I'm not sure it's even the real Twice, it could just be a clone that got lucky and dodged Geten going HAM

>Geten said they quit school
>Fuyumi's a teacher
>She meant that she quit her job