Is this true, Yea Forums?

Is this true, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1559815904768.jpg (1080x1844, 705K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=189071578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sys.4channel.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=189071578

Containment boards sure do work huh Moot you stupid fuck

Wow, I don't know how to tell you this, but, Moot hasn't been here in nearly a decade.

FAGS need to get off my fucking BOARD

I will suck your dick

That's if you can find it you boy-molesting fruit.

Go ask /g/.

Attached: Trap programmers.png (1065x889, 906K)

you're going to get banned op, half the mods are trannies

> in this article I will put forth a theory on the dynamics behind this phenomenon

sounds like the author thinks it's true and has evidence to back up their claim. there, question answered, stop making shitty threads and go back to /pol/

Wrong board, retard. Sage.

Is it hidden under fat folds or something...

i'm a 3d male but i want to be a cute 2d girl
fuck being a 3d girl tho, those are gross

Attached: 3dpd.jpg (960x720, 82K)

being upset over trannies = biggest meme of 2019
great timeline. I want off this ride

Imagine believing the media in 2019

Degenerates should be purged in fire.

So when are you hopping in?

I would guess a lot of trannies watch anime for escapism from their pain (suicide lel), or end up on Yea Forums posting as anonymous because they want a reprieve from their public identity which is probably nothing but pure pain (incoming suicide). the anime girl is adopted as a persona exactly like furries adopt a fursona.

they will always be tiny fraction of the population, like 0.1%, the reason they're so annoying is due to leftist politics which says you have more worth the more oppressed you are and social media grants a megaphone. they're permanent haters of men because no man would ever want to be with them, so they're even worst than feminists.
do your best to ignore them.

After you

This board is older than you, newchild
I bet you don't even want to be a little girl

My impression was more like those squid that mimic female to approach the harems of larger males without getting torn apart. Because there's creeper shit in there, too, when they start asking about how much tampon string they'll see when they finally make it into the women's bathroom.

offtopic
Saged and reported

Moot did create the faggy board and /pol/. Moot ruined everything.

>We don't have statistic or anything to confirm it
Well how about you go and get that instead of just talking out of your ass?

Attached: absolutely disgusting.png (204x353, 134K)

People obsessed with anime girls ARE faggots. This is something I always knew.

I would guess a lot of pedos watch anime for escapism from their pain (suicide lel), or end up on Yea Forums posting as anonymous because they want a reprieve from their public identity which is probably nothing but pure pain (incoming suicide). the anime girl is adopted as a persona exactly like furries adopt a fursona.

dilate

ok?

you're gonna find people who are into anime in almost any young group these days, it's mainstream entertainment at this point