Kimetsu no Yaiba

RIP best boy

Attached: 253204de8db1cb13ba883d87d354564e90584bd8.jpg (4032x1864, 874K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YejxyaFyUHc
myfigurecollection.net/item/850348
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/coal burner/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/coalburner/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

鬼灭之刃161情报

軽くあしらわれるいのカナ
さらにドーマJr(血気術による氷の人形・本体並の強さ)を置いてドーマは立ち去ろうとする
焦るいの、カナヲ落ち着けもう少しで…!
ドーマ、あれ?顔が溶けてる
しのぶさんの邪悪な笑み

He deserved his own arc, his whole thing felt rushed as hell

>Kimetsu gets Cover and Lead CP next week

so it's either the end of Douma battle or we gonna see douma's past and getting serious

Let's hope he survive.

Douma is ugly and gay?

>that smug Shinobu
Welp, rip Douma

>smug insect
it's fucking perfect

>whole girl was poison

Not entirely unexpected

shinobu suicide bomb theory was right?

Well there are user who post about this in almost every thread after her death.

Would the poison have worked if he ate her instead of absorbing her?

Giyuu was right after all for not tapping that.

Should work or maybe more effective.

Judging from this yeah. user was right all along.

Presumably, she's the sort of madman who has been eating her own poison all her life for the off chance that some demon tries to snack on her. Compared to what she usually deals out, her body (which is accustomed to the poison) probably tenfold as powerful

Expected, but I still don't like this turn of events. Lets just hope that it''s made clear that Inosuke and Kanao weren't match for Douma before the poison kicked in

He escaped and left a minion to inosuke and Kanao

How did Shinobu even know in advance that Douma would eat her whole?

Agree. Douma is a fucking UM2 and just die from 1 pillar without marks? WTF with powerlevels Wani?

S

She didn't. Here'd how her thought process most likely went
>I'm physically weak and have to rely on poison
>Better fill my body with the strongest poison ever if I ever get eaten by a demon that's too strong for my regular poisons

>Douma Jr

>how did a pillar (the favorite snack of the upper moons) know that an upper moon would eat her?

Well she's a poison expert, poisoning herself just in case of being eaten by a demon is not that crazy.

The author wants the series to end.

There's going to be a whole lot of bullshit that happens in a short amount of time so he can do that.

Dying to poison, weak, very weak.

Attached: moonmandeclaresyouweak.jpg (273x373, 62K)

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH SAVE ME KOKU CHANNNN

Douma won't die to the poison, he'll beweakened but he'll do a bunch of tricks before Kanao/Inosuke or some other pillar kills him.

>he
it's a she. I still think we might get another arc after this.

>*does nothing*
you ain't any better mumbling autist

The events might go like this:
-Kanao and inosuke struggles to defeat Douma Jr
-Douma is about to disintegrate but happens something: Either he dies by the poison, goes mad and defeat her inside or Kokushibou appears in front of him

Like, Inosuke and Kanao needs to fulfill their revenge, they won't let him leave or just see him die without giving him the taste of his own medicine.

If Tanjiro hadn't "healed" her heart, would she have been able to rage like that after Shinobu died? I can't tell if her anger helps her in battle or not.

It's not like she was a ice cube or something. Shinobu and Kanae raised her and any person would get angry over the death of someone who raised you.

local demon not so smug since absorbing poisonous lady

I think she is strong with or without being "healed". But if that never happened,we wouldn't have seen her shit talk Douma.

Attached: 1557835359061.png (865x440, 508K)

I don't know, I'm sure she felt things on the inside but it was so hard for her to react properly to certain things. Like Tanjiro finally waking up from his coma. But maybe it depends on who she's dealing with.

>mfw it is not the poison but rather her toxic insult that melts douma

Attached: ay.png (205x222, 28K)

If a demon kills you, you're gonna get eaten in most situations.

Attached: IMG_20190605_183612.jpg (2048x1416, 470K)

>>Kimetsu gets Cover and Lead CP next week
Enter the Black Death
Kokushibou is coming

It was obvious that Shinobu body was full of poison, in the end she defeated him and got her revenge.

This is such bullshit. He had a high resistance to her poison to begin with and it only increased every time she hit him. Poison should do nothing to him now. The way this entire thing was handled was incredibly sloppy. What a complete waste of a good villain.

Honestly, I really can't see Muzan carrying an eventual next arc alone or with just Kokushibou. Wani probably is actually ending it in this arc and will make Tanjirou recover later on with some kind of asspull.

This arc could also be really long, even in universe, since we don't know the size of the fortress.

>it's this in color
Honestly, would be nice.

Attached: kokoshi.jpg (350x526, 65K)

You are...done for... now...demon...hunters

Douma Jr is like Cell Jr?

>who said you were fighting the real Douma?
>it was my son, Douma Jr.
wtf wani...

I want to see demonic mini Doumas, hundreds of them.

Next chapter: Douma pukes Shinobu out Cell style

Hold on, if Douma left a minion, that minion shouldn't be disintegrating too? Or it's an extension of his body or even a new body and it doesn't affect it?

Hilarious.

Attached: coalburnerstretchhhh.jpg (528x176, 30K)

Mini Shinobu is now canon.

Attached: 1553827727484.jpg (1800x1815, 812K)

I want to see the new UM5, dammit Wani!

Meme power will make it real.

It could be that she expected for him to build resistance on purpose so a new kind of poison that works exactly against the resistance of the previous poison could work.
Shinobu was also a master in demon physiology, she likely already knows how demons could resist her poison.

It's possible that Muzan hadn't filled all the seats yet.

Gyokko Jr. will rescue Douma

If there was a new UM6 them 5 already exist.

>New UM5
>Implying my nigga Gyokko is dead.
user pls

Gyokko will eat Douma and become new Upper Moon 2
Cover and Lead CP are for Gyokko

OH NO NO NO NO DOUMABROS
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE HERE
FIRST WE GET OUTBANTZED AND NOW WE GOT OUTPLAYED
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
REEEEEEEEEE

Lots of them.

Attached: D46JjgGUUAEeG8P.jpg (880x980, 93K)

is douma jr shota douma
UM5 is probably fighting urokodaki who is currently protecting nezuko

Attached: 74971911_p0.jpg (1870x1470, 1.13M)

Cause Shinobu suicide boom turn out to be true, Gyuukou is not dead is also possible.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Now I might actually be legitimately mad at Wani. Even though this was expected like 10 chapters ago, we now had new developments and it would have been much more interesting to see him fight seriously.

At least now people won't call asspull on Shinobu and Inosuke beating the 2nd Upper Moon. They will be killing a half-dying dying harder by the second one.

Just kick the fucking pot.

>Reeee Kanao and Inosuke aren't strong enough to beat Douma fucking asspull!
>Reee Shinobu being a suicide bomb ruins the fight fucking asspull!

Attached: 1493045029728.png (637x624, 226K)

Wait, hold on.
How is poison affecting an Upper Moon, I thought only decapitation or sun could kill them.

Koku is getting another arc, if you think he's getting wrapped up here you are delusional. It would be the worst final arc possible. There's no way to naturally deal with him here. This arc can only set him up to see how strong he is with the damage he does and leave the surviving hunters the glimpse of what he looks like to investigate him, read the book and get the flashbacks of the original users and then figure out a way to beat him.

She was stated to have used several different compounds already, which were all useless. If she had something that could actually kill him then she should have just lived and gotten her revenge instead of wasting 2-3 chapters showcasing Douma’s immunity when poison was going to play an integral part in killing him anyway. Hell, it would’ve been somewhat acceptable if she ingested Nezuko’s cure and it gradually weakened him. But poison after we saw several different poisons do nothing? That’s just stupid.

FUCK DOUMA
FUCK DOUMA JR
AND MOST IMPORTANLY FUCK GYOKKO

Oh god, you're right. Fuck this shit. What a pointless way to ruin an arc.

It was established very early on that with the right combination poison can kill a demon.

That’s what I said about Douma and look at the shit we just got

I'd like to propose a toast.
Fuck niggers
Fuck demons
Fuck ninjas
Fuck Inosuke and his mum
Fuck MJ
And most importantly, fuck Kaigaku.

Attached: announcement.jpg (309x445, 83K)

Nobody wanted him to die here. Honestly, the fact that the poison Upper Moon couldn't kill a single person including people below Pillar level but the poison (weakest) Pillar could kill the second strongest Moon is fucking bullshit.

It was also established in Red Light District that poisons are much less effective against Upper Moons. Douma wasn’t hurt by her poisons before either, they shouldn’t be doing anything now.

>eats poison user
>gets poisoned
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW IT ONLY TOOK 3 OF YOU TO BEAT ME

Does this say that Douma made a clone no jutsu out of ice?

We all would have liked Douma having his own arc but this all worked because he happened to bump into the right people. It was contrived, but it works. Koku can't work. He's not going to monologue for hours, so clearly in story he has to be researched rather than just getting a flashback in the middle of the fight. The difference between him and the other Moons is his backstory directly ties into the entire conflict of the protagonist (and the protagonist is unconscious). If Tanjiro wakes up, I don't think anyone will excuse this manga and it would also be completely pointless as a way to conclude everything. There are still 3 Moons, Muzan and numerous Pillars that haven't done anything in this arc. To just throw them all to the side to bring out Tanjiro again and quickly wrap the whole manga up would be absolutely awful. You can't have entire monologues and reveals about things like spider lily, Nezuko and the Sun Breath's past while also have engaging fights for Nakime, Muzan, UM5 and Koku. The problem with Douma is more that he was killed before weaker Moons and as a side-note in a big arc rather than getting his own arc. Dealing with Koku in this setting would just ruin the entire manga. It would be beyond contrived into just bad.

Doumafags SEETHING

Well I will just wait and see how the whole thing turn out. I normally don't have high expectations for most series I read so I'm not going to be disappointed by them.

If he dies here, that's too fast, should've kept the fight going for a couple more chapters.

I already expected Shinobu had some kind of super poison inside her and knew she was going to be absorbed, kind of a cliche.
Shinobu worked with Tamayo to make the cure, she could make poison based on that. It could be as simple as Shinobu using the cure and this is just the demon poison resistance becoming toxic inside Douma's body as he's slowly turning human.

I don't get it, what are we supposed to be upset about?

Attached: 1550852748970.png (1000x1419, 1.13M)

Well I agree that Douma isn’t as plot relevant as Koku (although killing the relatives of two important characters seems pretty important), but really I think this actually is so contrived to the point of being bad. There was literally no build up to his death or any hint of the connections he has with these characters. And establishing him as being highly resistant to poison to then essentially kill him with it is just... bad. You’re right, Kokushibou absolutely shouldn’t die this arc but I don’t trust Wani at all after this. Handling UM2 so poorly doesn’t bode well for the rest imho.

That Douma still hasn't spit out my wife. Hurry the fuck up.

that she killed the handsome and straight UM

We can agree to disagree then, but personally no matter what justification she comes up with for this it won’t sit well with me. If he was going to die now there should have been build up towards it, not a few chapters of set up the moment before he dies.

>clone jr is fighting the 2 scrubs
>anons thinks douma is losing without getting serious
CP next week is serious douma

I figured Shinobu would manage to somehow poison Douma because she died so easily, Pillars are made to be a big deal and even Rengoku managed to surprise Akaza.

Just like Bleach.

Her poisoning him isn’t unexpected but if it actually kills him, or plays an important role in his death, then it’s not good. As for her dying so easily, I don’t think that’s particularly surprising? She was always weak and would be helpless if her poisons didn’t work. I think she lasted around the same length of chapters as Rengoku did when fighting Akaza as well.

The pillars all surprised the upper moons in their own ways, Rengoku with the unexpected strength near his death, Tengen with faking his death.
I don't think it's unexpected that she could work something out to hurt Douma, after all she's been obsessed with vengeance for so long and previous chapters already mentioned Tamayo working with an expert of Demon physiology and that could only be Shinobu.
We also haven't figured out what Shinobu said to Kanao about killing Douma.

I could see him reverting to his kid form to preserve energy or something?
Even though 90% of the anons into Kimetsu are caught up with the manga I think you should have spoilered this

Let's wait for chapter 162 to see how thing turn out. It might go "Oh no! I'm dying" or "Surprise! Surprise! Just kidding".

the whole final arc has been pretty rushed

How can something that hasn't even started yet be rushed?

...Yeah, that’s not a bad idea. I’m too tired and annoyed at this point to argue much more anyway. Hopefully it’s the latter option we get next week.

>Douma can't handle the poison and has to regress BOTH Shinobu's and his own body in child form
Do it Wani

Attached: x1.png (959x1400, 2.08M)

No matter how this turns out, the page in the OP directly correlates to this page.
Kanao in the OP is thinking "It's here! It's here!".

Attached: T17.png (959x1400, 1007K)

shitnobu is dead not only did he broke all her bones before absorbing her she was confirmed dead by the leader and wani doesn't bring dead characters back

To say there's no buildup to Douma getting affected by whatever plan Shinobu came up with is flat out wrong.
Whatever she told Kanao to do is something she couldn't do herself, otherwise she'd have done it in their fight.

Attached: e11.png (959x1400, 1.12M)

Attached: a244c683d158ccbfadd3f0ae17d8bc3eb0354156.jpg (640x296, 42K)

>douma jr. isn't a shota
ONE.JOB.

Douma will throw up Shinobu ala Cell.

Koku-chan will show us how its done.

>Doumafags BTFO
>Shotafags borrn today also BTFO

Wani is on a roll.

damn shitnobufags are sure delusional

How can you type with all that poison working, man? Relax a little, you might die.

Shinobu’s plan was literally only brought up this arc. That’s the problem. Before now there was no reason to think she had any knowledge of Douma. To jump from (seemingly) no knowledge to knowing how to kill him is an enormous leap. Everything important that’s happened (her plan, his connection to Kanae/Kotoha’s deaths, Inosuke seeing Shinobu as a mother figure, etc) has only been brought up the moment before he dies. Before this arc started there was no reasonable expectation for Douma to die before getting his own. As UM2 his death shouldn’t be a rushed afterthought in an arc where 4 other UMs, including UM3, are (reasonably) expected to die. And even with Shinobu’s line about killing him it seemed ridiculous to think that it would actually happen now and not just be set up for a future arc.

KnY has always come up with ways of killing demons and their backgrounds in the moment, Tanjirou basically keeps getting powerups out of nowhere with flashbacks during his fights. We don't even know the details of what Kanae told Shinobu about Douma, but Shinobu clearly has planned it and it involves Kanao.
Complaining about Douma's death being a letdown is moot, the last UM being a major hurdle was Daki/Gyuutarou, after that UMs gets killed with Pillars getting minor injuries.
Everything happening with Douma is consistent with the writing style of KnY up to this point, the only difference is that Douma's background happens to run in with other characters, which will probably also happen with Kokushibou-Tanjirou-Muichirou.

You shouldn’t spoil people user

Attached: c59d6ffbe6cd7b8962117f17012442a7d8330e44.jpg (640x296, 46K)

If Douma dies from this it's bullshit

But he might not, we'll see

Well at least it's clear that Kanao and Inosuke alone definitely can't defeat Douma.

So the poison finally got to him? Meh.

We still dont know if he dies

please don't die

He probably will.
Douma already killed 1 pillar, that's consistent with what Akaza did. Remember that UM 3-5 died without killing a single named pillar.
Also, Kanao is the one that's killing him, with plans she got from Shinobu.

Guys, I have a question. I still see people saying that we aren't moving to end, aren't even close to final arc and everything is fine.
So, what the fuck are you even expecting to happen next? Muzan making a bunch of new demons and they're all somehow stronger that the upper moons? Alien invasion?

I can already see how Douma is going to die.

>Douma getting severely weakened by whatever Kanao-Shinobu's plan is but Kanao needs to deliver a killing blow
>Kanao's killing blow is blocked and Douma regains some power
>suddenly Inosuke or someone else who crashes in does something that distracts Douma
>Kanao delivers another killing blow
>flashback to Douma being a psychopath to his parents and becoming a demon
>Douma dies

Kokushibou arc then real final arc.

>All the upper moons except 1 die
>Nezuko remains a demon but regains her wits
>Muzan kills Tamayo but thanks to her medicine can't make any new demons
>timeskip which involves tanjiro training with the pillars
>final arc involving Nezuko being kidnapped, literally everyone vs Kokushibou

I dont know he can escape and pop up later when he recovers from poison
we still have genya, wind, love, snake, rock, mist, tamayo, yushiro to fight against UP one and muzan?

He can definitely still be used later, depending on what Wani has planned after this. Unfortunately it’s not looking like it but the next chapter will tell.

We don't know how muzan got the desease and who told the doctor how to save him
May be some demon cursed him and told the doctor
And what happened to the sun bros? Why they were hunting demons in the first place?
May be they were hunting demons long before Muzan becomes one

He's fast enough to steal the katana and headpiece while playing around but can't kill them when he's serious?
Find it hard to believe that he won't do anything even while poisoned

Reminder that this sunday they will reveal more seiyuus and probably a pv for drum house arc.

He wasn't serious though did you even read the spoilers? He makes a clone, decides to go somewhere else, then the poison kicks in.

Yushiro's not a fighter.
Kokushibou will probably fight the most pillars, since he's seemingly also the original breath user he'll likely match up against Rock, Mist, possibly Wind and Genya.

Don't forget that biwa lady is now UM4, Love and Snake will probably fight her since she can manipulate space and Love and Snake seems like mid-range fighters.

there's UM5 and Nakime, too

Can we please use spoil tags on this board? Why is it "muh Yea Forums board culture" to spoil something with opening image and not use spoiler tag? Are you all dense?

Attached: D8YWq-PUIAAVaWB.jpg (1843x1474, 571K)

reddit is two blocks down retard

Is the bottom left one Kanae's katana?

retard

Looks like Tanjirou first sword

Attached: x15.png (959x1400, 913K)

Imagine being this retard

Should be Kanae's.

Attached: _20190606_210723.jpg (406x257, 19K)

Zoom in on the guard, there's flowers on the bottom

Do you seriously think Kokushibou won't absolutely blitz several Pillars at once? He is a freaking fully mastered Breath of the Sun user and a Upper Moon One, there's absolutely no way his display of power won't be making several Pillars at once drop unconcious at his feet, if not outright killing some.

reddit uses spoiler tags to coddle kids like you, I suggest to go back there

It's actually a rule not to spoil anime. Why is the rule there if you don't follow it? Illegal immigrants don't follow the law either, are you saying you're the same as retarded illegal aliens? Are you liberal?

>may
>it's recommended
It's not even an actual enforced rule, learn to read.

Douma
>Eh?
>What is this?
Kanao
>Here it comes...
>Here it comes!!
Ending text
>Inside the beat(cut off) a person's(cut off)

Douma
>The one you guys will be fighting is this child I'm giving you
Inosuke
>Hahaha, what is that shabby looking little guy

Inosuke
>You shit! Stop getting in my way!
Douma
>Hmm, that kid is also (can't read)
>I wonder why

Well he is Gayuu

>Kanao
>Here it comes...
>Here it comes!!
So this is Shinobu's end game

- Inosuke still shows no apparent mark power ups or some advanced breath techniques.
- Having problems with Douma Jr.

It's over folks, pig won't be having his revenge any time soon.

I see

i was worried they killed inosuke

Didn’t an SnK thread get pruned because the OP spoiled someone’s death

SnK threads are so bad any of them could get pruned for literally any other rule

It's entirely subjective on the moderator or janitor's personal taste, it is not an enforced rule. Even actual enforced rules are ignored from time to time, example: some mod/jannie is ok with korean webtoons having threads around here, others may delete it on sight.

That makes sense. I’m not even that guy, but all I want to say is that OP could have at least had the decency to spoiler tag the text in his post, or he could’ve just left the spoiler out all together, like most of the OP’s of the other raws/spoiler threads on this board tend to do. I try to avoid these threads alltogether as much as possible until the translation comes out as I personally prefer not to be spoiled, especially over one of the most important characters’ deaths, so upon seeing this on the front page I just kind of got surprised. I don’t really care that much though, this is just my two cents

youtube.com/watch?v=YejxyaFyUHc

I’m just surprised it didn’t get deleted or a spoiler because it shows someone with their eyeball dangling out of its socket. It’s kind of explicit for a blue board.

Attached: 6778113B-1C40-4966-A667-73DBE240C644.png (521x353, 166K)

>Tanjirou-Muichirou.
Muichirou has no relation with sunbro or the coalburner.

At the very least, he is descended from an ally that fought alongside Sunbro and Kokushibou, from the picture of them that we saw

But Kokushibou has some relations with breath of sun users and Tokito's ancestor is one of them.

Sunbro's story ties with Muzan and the coalburner, Muichirou's background as a supposed descendant of a boTS user is completely irrelevant seeing how it lacks any relation with the real stated motive behind him gettin his mark (coming in contact with Tanjro), plus his breathing style is derived from wind.

Kokushibou's story will be directly tied to Sunbro's, implying that they're not the same individual.

We've already seen a picture of Kokushibo, Sun Breath User, Tokitou's ancestor and a fourth guy all in the same picture. They obviously were the original demon hunter generation together and we'll see them all in the flashback arc. It's likely Tokitou was the only one descended from any of them, so he is relevant but Kokushibou will merely say something about how Tokitou reminds him of his ancestor before killing him.

Also, why the fuck do you constantly use your /pol/ meme to refer to the Kamado family. They are charcoal sellers, not race traitors.

I think Rock pillar will fight Kokushibou, since both are considered the strongest.

In these past chapters, it has occurred to me that witnessing Inosuke without his boar mask, as beautiful as he may be, feels wrong and unsettling.

It may be because he doesn't frequently take it off, but unlike other characters whose face is hidden, Inosuke puts me at unease when he's not wearing his mask. As if that is not how it should be, as if I'm not suppose to see what I'm seeing.

I believe his face is beautiful, he is a very pretty guy, who makes me question my sexual orientation. His eyes are that of a beautiful girl, and so is the structure of his face. Capturing his beauty on paper doesn't come easy, I bet.

His hair are also very comforting, barely reaching shoulder level, they appear soft, like those of a pretty young lady.

It all seems wonderful, as long as its hidden below his boar mask, which appears as if it's purposely there to seal away that beautiful, mysterious gaze of his.

I still recall of a scene in a chapter where Inosuke peeked out of his mask, ever so slightly, to grab something to eat. I couldn't help but freeze myself for a second, and stare at his face, focused on the task of consuming the food that stood before him. That very face, felt as if it was a blessing, which no mere human like myself was allowed to experience.

In recent chapters, there's a lot of mask-less Inosuke, which creates a disturbing sensation which goes down my spine every time I see a panel representing him. Is this right? Should I look away? Should I keep reading as if nothing was happening?

How could I possibly pretend that his face didn't give me a feeling of discomfort. That was simply not possible. Panel after panel, he is there, as precious and graceful as ever, perhaps even more than usual.

To think that one day, in the near future, his face will be animated, makes me feel even more upset. If mere panels in the Manga have this overwhelming effect on me, what of a full-fledged Animation? How could anyone, anyone at all, withstand such a thing?

Attached: Beautiful.png (793x637, 446K)

What the fuck are you on about? Tanjirou is literally from a long line of coalburners, as in people who burn (char)coal and sell it.

Attached: Sieppaa.png (495x291, 90K)

DOUMA can’t actually be dead I’m not buying it
He can’t die to a little butter poison!

It kind of bothers me that so far none of the fights since have been as big a struggle as Gyuutaro and Daki

Akaza kinda because he had a preestablished dangerous presence but everyone else goes down way easier.

Attached: IMG_20190606_100232.jpg (995x664, 84K)

why am i so attracted to douma

Who isn't?
Psychopaths with good looks are always enticing.

Did Douma send you to post this, Douma Jr?

We know Shinobu

He has thick thighs and a nice ass and sexy hair.

please don't let this series become bad
please no
please this series is all i have
if this arc gets rushed and it becomes bad i'll fall into despair

Looks like OP pic is spoilered now

Skip over the first posts with people jumping the gun to see Douma just fucked off and left them to fight against his Cell Jr.

Douma is feeling some aftereffects of Shinobu's poison but he might work something out.

Some mod or jannie decided to enforce the subjective rule.

Pretty sure spoilers aren't a subjective rule especially for ongoing series

Good. But it wasn’t even the pic that spoiled me, I read the text first and I knew it had to be Douma OP was referring to so it seems sort of pointless to not spoiler tag the text as well. Though I don’t know if that’s actually a thing that the mods can do

>please this series is all i have
>if this arc gets rushed and it becomes bad i'll fall into despair

Attached: no.jpg (755x225, 35K)

I remember posting the translated spoilers from chinks on a KnY thread andsome faggot complained like a bitch why I didn't use the spoiler tag and my post was deleted and i received a warning.

It literally says
>it's highly recommended
>MAY get deleted

Oh, now I see. Yeah to be honest I was too traumatised to actually read the thread lmao. Hopefully he’s got something planned, though I still wouldn’t be all that surprised if he did end up kicking the bucket later on this arc with how Wani is kind of rushing things at this point it feels like

>how Wani is kind of rushing things at this point it feels like
What rush? Koyoharu's pacing for fights is exactly that, one fight never goes for too long.

Not him but before this arc it felt like the strongest upper moons, in particular Douma, would get more time and attention, rather than be finished off in one fight as an aside. I think the fight itself is well paced but Douma's demise seems... off compared to the way the series usually does things.

Sorry, that was worded awkwardly. You’re right that the overall pacing of this arc is consistent with most of the other fights Koyoharu has written, aside from a couple of them including, like one user mentioned, the RLD fight- which really was pretty drawn out (not in a bad way of course), and the swordsmith village fight. But there’s no doubting that as it stands right now, all of the aspects of this arc just sort of feel really compact and tight, and I feel like the characters (on either side) have to move at a breakneck speed now that Muzan is really in the picture, to ensure that they get rid of him once and for all, and so that as little lives as possible are lost in the process. So it just kind of feels like, out of all the fights we’ve had so far, anything could happen and, especially on the villains’ side, everything is pretty unpredictable. And while I’m not of the opinion that it will, we really can’t be completely sure whether this is the last arc (that involves the demons) or not when we consider everything that’s happening, so I could see Douma failing at some point and actually dying even if we’ve yet to really see much of him and his technique and character until now. I just hope she ties his falling in a solid way and we get some good closure for his character

The reason Douma's fight is a one off is simple, Douma isn't fighting or have any relation to the main character, Tanjirou.

Anons, im not ready to say goodbye in a few days...

Attached: 1559402105878.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Wait, he got mushi aids from eating her?

But we're gonna meet screechy electric retard.

I'm eager to see how ufo will adapt her gory death

douma looks like a touhou project character

I’m not that person, but is that good storytelling then? Maybe it’s just my taste, but what’s the point in hyping up one of the villains and giving him such an interesting and enticing design if you’re just gonna kill him off? Or rather, what’s even the point of writing this character in the first place, if he’s just simply a tool to carry the plot? I mean, we know that him and Inosuke are related somewhat and that he’s indirectly played an important role in his life, but for me that’s not enough. Now that I think about it though I could just be being petty since I’ve been looking forward to getting to know more about Douma as he’s always seemed like a mysterious and intriguing guy. I know he’s not dead yet and that he pulled out Douma Jr to fuck with the boar and Kanao while he runs off, but I feel like there needs to be, like, more to him. I don’t know, we’ll just have to wait and see. I think it was really smart to use Shinobu’s poisonous blood against him whether it actually severely affects him or not, though, even if we already saw it happening.

When you fight using poison against flesh eating monsters and your motif is insects. Being poisonous yourself seems logical, a final "fuck you" to whoever manages to eat you.

myfigurecollection.net/item/850348
Best boy is getting is own figure

gay

>armpit-chan
>dies thanks to getting an extra armpit

pottery

Attached: 1557699719148.png (400x400, 121K)

What demise? The chapter is literally about Douma fucking off to let Inosuke and Kanao fight his junior, Shinobus' poison taking effect didn't seal his demise yet, in fact this might even be Douma's point of no return where he has to get serious if he doesn't want to die.

Attached: D8YfFJtU0AEhtQw.png (700x495, 356K)

>twn look at your dick like that

>best boy
but Zenitsu already got his figure.

>why the fuck do you constantly use your /pol/ meme to refer to the Kamado family
What?

Attached: 1510814710135.jpg (255x222, 15K)

I did. He's been fun but I'm ready to see him go. Only Rick and Morty fans are upset because they identify with Douma

Attached: D7zM9VQU0AIxGLZ.webm (560x314, 47K)

I think he's referring to the user who posts Tanjirou's dad pics.

I mean the fact that he's almost certainly going to die in this arc rather than get his own. I'm disappointed because Douma fucking rules

Douma’s not even smart

>expect Douma or Inosuke
>get the ugly gaylord

Attached: 1555968371329.jpg (800x502, 104K)

Well, I'm sure you know that's not what that phrase means in English. Charcoal burner sounds dumb as well but is apparently the English name for the profession. I'll ignore your use of the blacked phrase from now on even though I'm sure you do it on purpose.

Have seen many people and some of their ideas are far worst than Shinobu's poison.

You seem a bit obsessed friend

Get the fuck out and take your woke vocabulary out of here

I'm not obsessed, I don't mind your propaganda, I just find it forced, that's all. You literally insert it in every file name and post you make. You may as well be wearing a trip.

>they're coal burners
>WTF RACISM /POL/ MEME
>no, they literally burn coal, that's the name of their job
>WTF RACISM /POL/ BLACKED
>you seem a bit obsessed
>I'M NOT OBSESSED THAT'S JUST PROPAGANDA 'KAY?!

Attached: 1446035988583.png (473x488, 192K)

Horny Nezuko!

Attached: 74986605_p0.jpg (900x1260, 794K)

We /coal burner/

Attached: IMG_20190524_221821.jpg (1683x1200, 124K)

I FUCKING TOLD YOU DUMBASSES
POISON
POISON
POISON
YESSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 3wasteland5u.gif (853x480, 300K)

Attached: advice shut up.jpg (418x482, 52K)

Not a thing that would happen, demons don’t get horny

You're getting a little heated rabbi, I was just asking questions.

I did you, you stupid little bitch.

Attached: 1543933627266.png (764x715, 321K)

Autism

>White girls that only fuck black guys.
How would that even be referring to Tanjirou’s dad? I think you just browse /pol/ too much bro

I literally had to google what the fuck you meant. Go away.

>I'm not obsessed
I think you are a bit obsessed. I mean no one here seem to care about or have any problems with it except you.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/coal burner/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/coalburner/

It's the way everyone else uses it except the Kimetsu guy. To be fair, I guess ESL people who just read the translations will pick it up from there and think nothing of it. I forget how ignorant people on Yea Forums can be.

>everyone
>in the context of Yea Forums
I think you and I both need to go outside.

well I don’t think the user you replied to was using that meme, but who knows

>I'm not obsessed
You are obsessed man.

>Charcoal burnerfags vs Coal burnerfags
What's going on here?

Attached: 1553640981526.jpg (700x515, 52K)

But Tanjirou's dad is white and he burns charcoals for his job, what's the issue of him being a coal burner?

What is going on in this thread.

Attached: D8JQxC6UYAACj0K.png (500x679, 349K)

Why?

Get the fuck out

Attached: 1328394181528.jpg (158x152, 12K)

GUYS YOU DON'T TANJIROU'S DAD SOLD HIM AND NEZUKO TO FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1553778092134.gif (440x247, 621K)

I hope this doesn't actually kill him, but weakens him enough that Inosuke and Kanao can still defeat him with awakened marks.

Rare ship but also ded.

Attached: D8ThDidU8AAS229.jpg (2047x1919, 413K)

I don’t think they ever interacted

This will make him stop playing around, probably get serious

Well, no since she was dead.

Cute, dead and canon. Also, I wouldn't mind a gaiden with Rengoku and Kanae being there (before she died).

They are now interacting in hell for being so weak.

Oh, for some reason I thought that that was supposed to be Shinobu with her hair down. Still, why would someone ship this? Is it just a complete crackship or did I forget about something

>implying half of the pillars won’t job hard to based 6eyeschad

They probably could have, Rengoku might have become a pillar while she was still alive

When the fuck are we getting the cover of volume 16? Btw, place your bets who's gonna be in the cover

Ubuyashiki

She is the oneesan, he is the aniki and they have been dead the most. Is the first pic I have seen so I don't think it's shipped tho, maybe some nip entertaing the idea.

Kanao

wind dude.

Kanao and Shinobu

Breh, this volume will cover Muzan arriving at Kagayas place and it will end at Zenitsu/Kaigaku fight

Kanao and inosuke should be in volume 18

Ubuyashiki for sure

Oh. Well I’m still placing my bets on it being Shinobu instead of Inosuke, she deserves it. Inosuke’s already got two other covers

my 2nd butterfly wife looking very cute and smug

looks like douma fled so they'll continue the fight later. I wonder if it left any permanent damage or possible weakpoints; doubt it but we'll see. If nothing else it will weaken him over time?

>If nothing else it will weaken him over time?
This is probably the best option. Continue the fight in another arc with him slightly weakened, like if Douma's only weakness is the sun, and Shinobu's poison fucks that up or something like that.

Douma

16 is Ubuyashiki and 17 is Kanao

Why didn't they put poison in every Pillar's sword? Surely there's enough produced to have a last resort option in all of them in case they encounter an UM.

What the fuck did you just say about my daughter?

Attached: coalburnertime.jpg (270x241, 34K)

I'm still holding onto the hope that it'll be revealed the experiment that turned Muzan into a demon wasn't the only one that happened and that he's just one of several large fish in the great pond of the world. Given the short backstory he got, it's entirely feasible a greater scope villain could pop up somewhere even after he dies.

>the doctor has created multiple Muzan tier demons
>the others are also modeled after famous pedophiles

Attached: closeupmuzan.png (566x626, 69K)

Pedophile was already covered, now we will have Weinstein.

All jokes aside, what if she just decides to model future bad guys on superstars with otherwise bad reputations? Who'd you want to see?

Attached: pigassaultsmall.png (824x296, 131K)

Why not, it sounds like fun meta

Wani better let Douma live to the inevitable next arc, but permanently weakened due to the human drug.

Weinstein doesn't look that powerful. I mean of course Wani could pull a fast one, but he just doesn't have the literal aura.

Nice try schlomo