Explain why this trope is so common

Explain why this trope is so common.

Attached: brave_glYEZ7jbk0.png (467x281, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-208846/thoughts-on-giving-buttons-japanese-custom?pg=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see 3 possible tropes in that image, which one are you asking about?

It makes my penis the big penis.

Who does that besides Revy?

>common
I wish it were more common.

Attached: revy___black_lagoon_render_by_blueskyline16-d569nfp.png (647x1236, 390K)

Is that Sera from Detective Conan?

Anjou-san

Japanese girls with hotpants give away the button when they graduate middle school. It's a weird tradition.

Do up your belt, whores

Attached: 110cm.jpg (736x414, 41K)

I can confirm this, I've lived in Japan for 95 minutes.

not common enough

To who?

To me.

Underclassmen usually take their graduating classmates' buttons. It's a tradition that started after WWII to save having to buy replacement buttons when after we nuked them from battle crazed savages into amiable limp dicked betas. After we beat their asses they lost all their manufacturing plants in China so their metal industry was donzo.

I actually think this is kind of a charming tradition though.

It's sad if you think about it.

>think this is a meme
>its actually kind of real

crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-208846/thoughts-on-giving-buttons-japanese-custom?pg=2

explain the hotpants thing though lmao

Ever seen an asian girls legs? Pure blood Korean and Japanese women are structurally different from other females, their pelvis are inverted so they got no asses and since they have defective pelvis' the way they walk is inefficient so they got thin legs too. Wearing hotpants would makes them look like prepubescent children and they got no allure hence why Japanese men fetishize asses because their women got none. Trust me I grew up in the Saitama prefecture from late elementary to middle of high school and the average Japanese woman if flat chested with stick like legs I didn't see boobs bigger than C's until i moved back to the states.

>why Japanese men fetishize asses
Could've fooled me

Because it makes my dick hard.

aren't east asian women growing boobs now that they have better nutrition?

It's not an over night thing, instead of 1 in ten thousand having big boobs it's like 1 in nine thousand now as a whole they still have smaller breasts, they're also naturally petite.

>Wearing hotpants would makes them look like prepubescent children
Hot

too fat

>we
lol

Are you talking about hotpants with legwear, unbuttoned hotpants or just hotpants in general?

You clearly haven't been looking at enough art.

Attached: __makise_kurisu_steins_gate_drawn_by_shichimenchou__e44c5bc5d08f43dca7ef0052469a1893.jpg (725x1000, 157K)

all of the above

They emphasize hips, ass and legs like a skirt while being significantly more form fitting. Squishing soft thighs the whole way round, tightly hugging a round ass and the way girls lower their guard when their underwear can't be exposed are some of the reasons why they are so hot.

Attached: 1555386321982.jpg (1013x1440, 1.77M)

Attached: 1222596496186.png (1024x768, 880K)

Because women have wide hips, butting the top button is physically impossible.

Yea Forums stands for Yea Forumsmericans only you dirty spic

>1 (ONE) american joins the discussion
>thread goes to shit

>Revy
>Yoko
>Kurisu
Who are some other anime girls who like wearing hotpants?

Attached: 1557781754709.jpg (1920x1440, 602K)

Because.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.42.379.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

It make my pee pee a happy pee pee. Me like.

Can confirm, i visited japan once in a dream.

Public hair peak