How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Attached: 1559698476033.jpg (1024x1085, 709K)

I really can't argue with this.

Attached: [flute music stops].gif (500x281, 1.13M)

Based

I would prefer og db down and z+ up.

> Fist of the North Star
yes

Attached: 1559657848119.jpg (435x758, 112K)

Is it bad that I think Tetsuo Hara is a better artist than Miura?

They are the same damn manga, retard.

Attached: DB_And_DBZ_are_the_same.jpg (1280x1280, 401K)

I fixed it.

Attached: 1559760895592.jpg (1024x958, 698K)

Dragon Ball and One Piece should switch places.

Nobody cares what you think.
You're a dying consensus.

100%

Dragon Ball, BNHA and Yuyu don't belong to either category
And, and neither does HXH. A manga whose writer wrote himself into a corner can't be the King
Deadly Sins belongs to King
Hokuto no Ken belongs to garbage

>Jojo
Le meme anime

>One Piece
Streched shit that should has ended already

>HunterxHunter
Hiatus for a really basic story, doesnt help that current arc looks more like a glorified light novel.

>FMA
Nice story ruined by fujobait constant shit

>Fist of the North Star
Everybody presumes they already watch it but probably they only know it because the meme thing

This.

>how to spot a casual

>FMA
>shonen

faggot
also it's the #1 casual garbage btw

Agree with OP.

>t-this
Fuck off moecuck.

Cope

Fullmetal Alchemist ran in Monthly Shounen Gangan.

Wrong
Accurate

> Wan Piss
> "The real kings of Shonen"
yeah ok buddy, opinion invalid

zatch bell is shit

>Pokemon clone
>king of anything

I'm not a child anymore so I wouldn't know

10/10 truth.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Forgotten

Hara is a fantastic artist, I think he does better than Miura in some ways.
Some of Miura's stuff is top-tier though.

>Muh Dragon Ball is bad, look at me I'm such a "Le Contrarian Patrician"
Go back to Doesn't even put Shaman King but puts in MAL-tier trash like FMA in there.

Attached: sosmall2.png (2047x1500, 632K)

>FMA
>fujobait
Delusional fujoshit.

They are all shit by virtue of being anime adaptations.

>anime adaptations.
What a retard.

Oh my god I forgot how mad I was about Reborn. 42 volumes of pure garbage

One Piece is absolutely casual garbage.

Attached: Kings.png (1096x1320, 906K)

The only series here that belong is the "Causal" field is Berserk.

this was true ten years ago, JJBA and OP are more known about now. and FMA was more known than any of them.

Shit
>Any and all traditional battle shonen

Decent but Yea Forumswill lynch you and take your lunch money for posting about them
>Jojo
>HxH
>Kaiji

Objectively good
>HnK
>Shaman King
>City Hunter
>Kinnikuman

What did you like about Shaman King?

>huntercucks
>king of anything

Attached: 1552726386653.png (1080x1080, 999K)

>Ryo
>The ending
>Unlike most other Archetype-based Battle Shonens there were still different powersets and limitations for each character
>Opacho

> no Gintama
instant shit

Just need to make an addition then it's 10/10

Attached: casual garbage.png (1024x1200, 877K)

OP and HxH are casual garbage. Medaka Box should be in king of shonen.

HxH Is casualbait.

How can Goku even compete?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Swap Bleach and One Piece.
One Piece went to complete shit after CP9.

It needs moar

How is a series that was never good better than one that went to shit - which isn't even true - years later?

You keep discussing these retarded lists as if they help with anything. They don't safe you time in any way. If you're into the genre, you'll end up reading every single one of the big ones anyway, be it sooner or later. Whether or not you make a list after the fact, whether you liked it or not, you won't get that lifetime back.

>Bleach was never good
Zoomers get out, and go back to your idols.

By getting new chapters.

What is the thing below Hunter x Hunter? (Yes, I am serious)

Fucking this.

Based

all are shonenshits

>If you're into the genre, you'll end up reading every single one of the big ones anyway
Imagine reading Bleach

Konjiki no Gash

>Literally who

Thanks user, appreciated.

Probably a lot less painful now than it was back when you still had to wait week between chapters. Won't fix some of the retarded stuff that happened, but at least you aren't stuck in pacing hell. Also probably easier to recognize large scale plot references and themes this way, whereas some details in storytelling and hype may be lost on you in return, as you move on to another chapter at a faster pace and don't (have to) linger as much.

You still don't get it. Why would you force yourself to read something that is utter garbage?
I completed Katekyo hitman Reborn and I don't know how. I still don't know why I did such a thing. And I'm glad I dropped Fairy Tail in volume 50

Casual tier list.

The early arcs are nice and the characters stylish and quirky. Nothing more to it. Harmless fun with an air of poetry. Then you hit vol 6 and the whole soul society thing happens with a long term overarching story. It's a pretty compelling gauntlet of urgency and novel fights with a lot of world building and implied promises. Reaches a high point with the whole Aizen reveal. Now you want to know how it plays out. New mysterious enemies and allies that you can project your hopes on and hype yourself up about. Somewhere in Mexico arc is when the pacing goes to hell, but the sunk cost fallacy kicks in and "you want to know how it ends", now made even easier with all chapters being readily available. The one true checkpoint in the whole series, whether you'll tune out or continue on to the end is after defeating Aizen. It's not like any given series is devoid of enjoyable things. Probably the same reason why you got suckered into Reborn or FT. Maybe it's a certain theme, a single character, an enjoyable arc, maybe it's just the T&A and you had the spare time to burn, which you do, since you're here.

This

Just watch Digimon Tamers, it's better.

Dragon Ball is garbage

You might think it's not but then remember Super is canon and everything they did post the original series. It's like eating a burger that you know it has drops of shit in it. Would you still eat it?

>food analogy

>tfw HeroAca was genuinely pretty good
>completely shit the bed with that dumbass 7 quirk shit
Why? Why the fuck did Hori do this to me? I was so happy to finally have found an ongoing shonen that I actually enjoyed again and then he had to go and irreversibly ruin it.

Attached: 1541287584371.jpg (750x933, 580K)

>implying I would eat a shit burger

Why are shonen fags so desperate to compare their favorite series to each other? Can't the work just stand on its own?

Attached: 1552962543775.gif (500x452, 987K)

>Shaman King
>not a battle shonen
Retard. It was good tho.

It wasn't a traditional one. It is plagued with flaws so it is not that "objectively" good like the other user said. But it was still unique

Battle shonens are known for sharing several topics. So it's common to compare them

One more fix for you buddy

Attached: SAY WHAT.png (1024x1600, 976K)

I can wholeheartedly agree with this.

FMA is good you stupid peon. Shaman King belongs to trash.

Good list user.

/thread

Attached: file.png (1056x1304, 842K)

I like your taste

"Zatch Bell!"

Fist of the North Star needs to be moved to casual garbage.

He seinen!

In order to be casual garbage you have to have A+ tier popularity minimum.

haven't read One Piece or HxH
but the rest are pretty good

Bleach gets bad, but it wasn't always as fucking stupid as it became. Pacing gets fucking terrible. It's rough as shit. I'm still tempted to go re-read it.
DB and DBZ are entirely okay as manga. The show is a hard sell due to the piss-fucking-garbage pacing that comes from adapting short manga chapters to 20 or so minute episodes, but the manga isn't that bad.
I did re-read it, it was fun.

Reborn is so fucking shit. It starts off shit, gets slightly better (not good though), and then fucking dives into an abyss of absolute fucking shit.
Just remembering it is pissing me off.

god, I don't even think I consciously dropped it, I'm pretty sure I caught up when it was fucking running and then never picked it up again
the jokes were terrible and the plot was actively just fucking nonsense

Reborn makes Bleach look like a god damn masterpiece.
...really, a lot of shonen are so fucking awful that Bleach looks like a masterwork next to them.

lol'd

>HunterxHunter is good
Only when it involves Kurapika and the Ant Arc was overrated and dragged on too long.

FMA is literally baby's first normie anime.
JoJo is very casual at this point.
One Piece is casual in Japan so it's relative.

Jojo is casual because it's popular? who the fuck cares

>people now hate Jojo just because they think it'll make them fit in
pathetic

Attached: 1551155541731.gif (300x100, 102K)

You're on Yea Forums. Newfags will shit on popular series they never read the source material just so they can fit in and get validation (You)s.

I don't hate JoJo, just JoJobronies.

switch up dragon ball with hiatus x hiatus and wan piss
dont @ me either

Almost everyone agrees that the anime fanbase is awful, but the fags that pretend it sucks just because some Redditors scream about it are subhuman

>dont @ me
The absolute state of neo nu Yea Forums

based

It's cool OP I fixed it for you.

Attached: 1559760895592.jpg (1024x1440, 705K)

Based

This thread i so fucking stupid.

HxH is king of nothing but hiatuses

how the fuck isn't all of that "casual garbage"? It' LITERALLY

L I T E R A L L Y

made for 14yo boys, it doesn't get much more casual than that. All of it

The people who post in all of these shounen generals are all around 14 years old

>b-but my based friends on reddit disagree!
Just think, you can go back anytime.

the three best shounen manga of all time are pokemon special, negima, and sayonara zetsubou sensei