Tate Shield

Best boy is here

Attached: 1559741381834.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ln-news.com/archives/91550/post-91550/
novelupdates.com/series/fugitive-poison-user-i-am-somehow-recovering-in-a-world-full-of-miasma/
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=19826
oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/53075/8/
oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/53075/9/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-03-17/japanese-anime-home-video-market-falls-24-percent-in-2018/.144608
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dアニメストア
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-20/filo-melty-narrate-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-ad-celebrating-6.2-million-copies-in-print/.145820
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5-Jbx7fwkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and to think I didn't expect him or Rishia to appear at all on this season

wait wat? a new episode?
I thought there would be no episode this week for the stupid tennis

that looks like a man who would fuck the raccoon girl right in front of the shield hero

only for One Punch Man, you monkey secondary

who is voicing the girl?
the guy sounds like FukuJun

Saorin

Are we getting a season 2? I doubt s1 will cover turtle and introducing these two cunts right before the season is over seems kinda stupid. I know it's been popular on Crunchy, don't know how well it's received in Nipland.

They're clearly setting one up. But then plenty of other LN anime have done that with nothing to show for it.

The profits from bd/dvd sales are secondary over streaming(most importantly US and China) and merchandise sales. There was a thread with a bait op before that was complaining about shield and kenja no mago doing well enough overseas.

>how well it's received in Nipland.
BD sold like shit and the novels didn't even make it to the top 10 of the first half of the year with the anime boost.

I WANT TO FUCK THE QUEEN!
I WANT TO TELL HER SHE'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I'VE EVER SEEN
I WANT TO TELL HER I ADMIRE HER FOR HER CRAFTINESS AND STRONG SENSE OF JUSTICE
I WANT HER TO DEFLECT AND SAY SUCH THINGS AS "But I'm already an old woman, I even have two children!" OR "I'm responsible for the people of my realm, I've given up on being a woman"
I WANT TO TELL HER THAT'S NO EXCUSE
I WANT TO KISS HER ON THE LIPS
I WANT TO SQUEEZE AND FEEL THE CONTOURS OF HER BODY
I WANT TO GRAB HER BUTT WITH BOTH OF MY HANDS AND PUSH HER GROIN INTO MINE
I WANT HER TO PUSH ME AWAY AND SAY "This is so unseemly! What if anyone sees us?"
I WANT TO WEAKEN HER DEFENSES AND TAKE AWAY HER HESITATION BY KISSING THE NAPE OF HER NECK
I WANT TO DO THE QUEEN
I WANT TO DO HER
I WANT HER

Attached: 1557265235754.jpg (720x730, 83K)

He can't be worse than the spear hero.

Attached: 1557971527446.jpg (475x543, 49K)

Now there's a good lad

He's a bro. But i feel bad for him considering the shit that happens to him in later volumes.

Definitely better than any other shitty heroes

>bd/dvd
2k average sales. disk market is crashing so doesn't matter
>streaming sites
still at the top in sites like pick related
>books
LN/manga cumulative sales went from 3.3 millions copies to 6.2 millions in the period december-april.
i guess that at the end of the month, when volume 22 goes on sale kadokawa will reveal new numbers.
>overseas
Shield Hero is a cash cow in streaming and merch.

Is doing good in nipland but that doesn't mean that a second season is inevitable.

Attached: file.png (883x746, 498K)

Also 3rd most watched in blibli or so i hear.

Also Kadokawa pretty much stated that they were pleased by how this and Kenja no Mago did overseas

what happened to our guy?

Unironically good to hear, even though they changed a few things in the anime. I've enjoyed it so far, at least it's one of the only anime airing this season that I've stuck to.

So the hero system accepts all truths are real if you believe it's real or something? So all their powerup methods stack? Will the 3 stooges actually do something non retarded for once?

My heart

Attached: 1559754494877.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

other countries are setting their sight on his for war, had his weapon stolen by a reincarnator, got severely injured in the process, almost gets ousted and his prestige as a king dragged through the mud, and most of all, he's in the process of getting NTR'd by naofumi without even meaning to.

was the second most watched on winter season and it varies from week to week in spring but is still at the top.

Attached: bilibili.png (1231x862, 422K)

>not also watching Kenja no Mago and Isekai Quartet for isekai triple feature

at least he is alive

>JoJo's Wonderful Adventure
They somehow made it even gayer

Wait wat? I thought the weapons just just copy whatever magical technique they learn about for powering up.
If it's just ANYTHING you believe is real then couldn't anyone just make up a systematic list of bullshit for the heroes to upgrade themselves with a game of calvinball with planetary stakes?

Queen still needs to offer her butthole.

Attached: 1559752632842.png (1280x720, 643K)

What the hell is wrong with this bitch slut? She nearly got beheaded and is still trying to pull off shit. She's just asking for orc rape, isn't she?

Tennis only delayed OPM and Fruits Basket

vol 14 explains more about the strengthening methods. But essentially they all have them, but they must be aware and believe they work before they fully unlock. The sharing of strengthening methods itself is a strengthening method that belongs to the shield. If they close themselves to the idea then the methods wont be available to them or they will be closed off them.

the queen and motoyasu could be filolial buddies

Attached: 5615610.png (800x327, 181K)

Nope.

Attached: traumatized for life.png (706x514, 183K)

Oh wait i thought you meant fitoria.

Imagine being a playboy who got isekaid after being killed for dating multiple chicks at the same time, fucking a hot princess and then fucking her even hotter mother.

My dick.

Attached: 14262.png (1280x720, 734K)

>tfw no elena

Lucky bastard

That's kind of my point. user was just saying that ANYTHING could work which means that they could just invent their own strengthening methods instead of finding out about other ones. There's also the conundrum of if what user was saying was true then the other 3 heroes would naturally be stronger simply because they believe they are stronger than Naofumi instead of eventually being comparatively weaker.

offer her abs first then we talk about the lower regions

Attached: diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.jpg (4577x3649, 2.26M)

>ywn be subdued by a thick racoon
why even live?

>invent more
Oh no they can't. They can only get more after worlds merge.

meanwhile, this is what my country has as a queen

Attached: queen-elizabeth-frown.jpg (1536x1152, 268K)

Begun the clone war has.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.43_[2019.06.05_22.54.01].jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>Shield of the brave
da fug?

Attached: 1559314947831.png (1243x516, 489K)

I know. I read the WN.user incorrectly stating things surprised me because it made me think a retcon happened in the WN since this is not the first time I saw that statement.
user's incorrect statement then opened up a massive pile of logical conundrums to add to what the series already has.

I mean i say this because naofumi had already tried. The weapons have their own methods specific to them, similar to what the other 3 heroes were used to, so they could use them. Naofumi didn't know anything, so he couldn't. And after being betrayed, some options were missing. And didn't get them back until the conference.

The page is in chinese.
That's the machine translation.

Best girl will back soon.

Attached: 1553100900878.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Oh, i see. Guess you can blame me for not reading things though.

Needs to produce more heirs to the throne. The heroes should have ran a train on her.

more like best team is comming soon

Attached: glass team.jpg (437x621, 79K)

So Scythe bro and Knuckles sis are allies?

Well, from what I remember of the web novel, later she was send off to an aristocrat who was notorious for raping, torturing and killing his victims. But the LN probably mellowed it down.

>knuckles
what

The LN has her fuck off to another world and then gets brutally murdered by a person she fucked over since the 1st volume extra story.

It just got proven that no matter what she does she won't get killed. If anything you should be asking why she isn't doing worse.

>They are weak to alcohol
>Glass is drunk and weak
Do what?

Attached: 0072.jpg (1140x1618, 410K)

What's her weapon then?
Just a fucking bracelet?

Wouldn't Fitoria be th best choice for Motoyasu? He'd probably burn the whole world down just for the Filolials

Attached: C29.jpg (950x1364, 502K)

She's no hero. But her magic uses that contained within jewels.

I have to wonder why any of the people in the queen's little revenge organization have any loyalty to the queen when the Queen is the one that LET her daughter do all of that crap to them instead of locking her up in a tower. You would think it would occur to any of them?

If the spear decided to stop forcing him to be insane I could see it. His "normal" state scares her away as seen in He's socially competent enough to accidentally create yanderes out of women, so I think he wouldn't annoy her too badly if he was actually sane again and he'd get the benefits of a proper teacher.

>2k average sales. disk market is crashing so doesn't matter
Of course it matters or else they wouldn't have fucking bothered to releade it n BD/DVD
>still at the top in sites like pick related
If they're no apart of the committee it doesn't factor into much. There's plenty of isekai shit that get high streaming numbers like Marchen, Akashic Records, Demon Lord etc. but none of them got second seasons. >LN/manga cumulative sales went from 3.3 millions copies to 6.2 millions in the period december-april.
Source? None of the manga or LN volumes were ranked in the first half sales.

>Shield Hero is a cash cow in streaming and merch
People who talk about streaming revenue especially in regards to anime usually don't know what they're talking about and what merch?

tldr; The series didnt make a splash in Japan but did well overseas where it was a topic of discussion for a brief period in the west. If it gets a second season it'll be because of Crunchyroll directly funding it but this isn't the first anime they funded a first season but never came back for a second.

Attached: 1559238607998.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>I've enjoyed it so far, at least it's one of the only anime airing this season that I've stuck to.
Wow that's sad. You have no real excuse either.

>summon people from another world
>they bring piracy

Attached: 1559761581746.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

when is bitch getting sent to the pigs

>shadowsteel shield
But isn't that the design for the siderite/meteoric iron shield?

in the upcoming hentai ova

>"got something very important to say to all of you, lets do a council"
>"ur all gonna die faggots except for the shield"

okay

Attached: akagi.png (640x482, 262K)

And then after the battle in which they get their asses kicked ONCE AGAIN, the queen has them undergo training because they suck.

Is Naofumi gonna have to carry again since he has 4 ways to empower his shield while the others still rely on their one way or will he manage to convince them?

I want to marry Bitch-chan and make an honest woman out of her.

Until volume 11-12 once they get their asses kicked by naofumi & co. Only then do they come back to their senses and join.

this episode really went all in on the game bullshit. I mean when the queen starts talking about exp and levels is where my brain turns off

You wouldn't download a shield

So they'll remain retarded for the rest of the season? I dunno what volume we're the equivalent of.

Take her home after I defend my wife from that horrible shield hero.
He doesn't care about convincing them at all which is a really dumb thing to do when alternate strengthening methods require you to believe they work. Naofumi didn't even believe until he got multiple different testimonies from semi independent sources so the chances of them actually thinking it does is extremely low.

>sent to the pigs
I'm not sure how it went in the LN but it is useless to kill her because . She'll just return back from the dead like a freaking zombie and mock us.

Attached: 4macvbj90df21.jpg (2000x2000, 1.18M)

Attached: melty.jpg (4000x3536, 1.25M)

We're on volume 5. They go missing in the latter of vol 6, we see them at the end of vol 7, naofumi is in anotehr world in vols 8 and 9, and no sign of them in vol 10 because they fucked off elsewhere.

Animeonlyfag here, He looks like je's gonna die soon.

Attached: 1559043055012.png (371x353, 148K)

Oh no Melty is melting

Why is she such a dork

Attached: smugprincess.png (529x381, 283K)

nah, based Scythebro needs no dirty coon

>get isekaied for having a harem of chicks
>get betrayed by your new harem of chicks in the other world
>do it all over again except this time it's a harem of literal chicks
If nothing else I admire his consistency.

Attached: 0017.jpg (800x800, 50K)

Why doesn't Naofumi just marry Queen?

>my feet hurt
>this outfit is stuffy
>these 4 retards won't shut up
>I wish I were in the bedroom fucking my husband witha strap on

yes loli; no touch

Attached: 0006.jpg (1360x1020, 90K)

Damn, these weapons are OP.

why the fuck is bitch still in the castle? wasnt she stripped of her royal status?

>Piracy
>Not theft
Just take it from this old man. They even pirated his quality.

Attached: Piracy.png (316x537, 215K)

Se still has to do "save the world" shit and pay her debts. She just came and disgused herself as a worker to poison the food.

He looks kawaii now

why is she trying to rekt the shield anyways?

Why should Naofumi pay for these shields anyway? He just touched them and copied them, they didn't lose their values and it's not forbidden to touch merchandise.

Attached: manofculture.png (1620x1080, 844K)

Attached: indecent.png (327x398, 67K)

Cute Raph

I love this series but despise the retarded harem elements

Attached: IMG_20190604_100419.jpg (1280x713, 88K)

Do you have the
>I see you're a hero of culture as well
pic? I forgot to save it

Get the fuck out of here Hayato.

Does it hurt her when you poke it?
keep poking it

Attached: 1493681103433.gif (560x496, 562K)

Attached: D8U99K4UcAEXS.png (643x445, 26K)

it probably feels weird for her. And probably fitoria since she can use it remotely to monitor on things or make calls through firo.

>I'll tell you how I upgraded my shield
>but first you mast share your information
>fuck you, I won't tell you anything anyway
That's it. I am joining the Three Heroes Church. Fuck Shield.

i think it would be hard for them to understand that to get a shield like the wrath shield they must be living in perpetual anger and despair like they put him through in the beginning.

Is no one going to complain about this?
>gets electrocuted whenever he colds a weapon other than his shield
>shields are considered weapons in-universe
>takes the shield and nothing happens
>even if you suppose that regular shields are not weapons, Motoyasu has held other spears

Help how do I download Raphtalia

If the's not using them to attack then he can hold them. At least the weapon lets him touch other shields for copying/appraisal.

yeah, Firo is now Fitoria's walkie talkie

who cares, they'll experience it soon anyways

God damn I hate naofumi so fucking much. I bet red hair bitch saw what would happen and was trying to save us all

Hope this ends with him acutally rapong someone and getting excited for it. It would be poetic kino

>getting excited for it
Well I guess you get excited if you rape someone

Fuck meant executed

no they need to commit the sins to unlock these stats
Avarice Lust Glutony Sloth Envy Pride and naofumi already Unlocked Wraith

I like all these extra Fueees

Attached: fueee.webm (889x500, 374K)

>Well I guess you get excited if you rape someone
Well yeah.

Shield Hero is full of nigga moments

Holy kek.

>that riot when motoyasu tried to duel naofumi again
yeah.

So basically all they need to do is find the perfect slut? Considering that skills get enhanced by levels ttheat's probably not actually that difficult.

God I wish that was me

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.47_[2019.06.05_17.47.09].jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

No anons. The curse series appear when they get so fucked up and their emotions reach a threshold. This is so their minds get occupied with something else than consider suicide. Then, the particular series they get depends on what they do afterwards. Wrath was unlocked for naofumi because he was fucking angry with the woirld and those who shunned him. Lust was unlocked for motoyasu because he was insanely obsessed with firo, he got envy because he was jealous of the attention naofumi gets from firo. Ren unlocked greed because he was left penniless when bitch ditched him and made it his goal to steal and obtain riches, gluttony was unlocked meanwhile because he wanted to get more levels and get stronger. Pride was unlocked for itsuki because he was trying to get recognition from everyone and try to act all high and mighty with his justice shit. Though i'm not sure about kizuna and the sloth series, she unlocked them when she was staying in that that interdimensional prison/labrynth.

>tfw no mommyslavedaughterwife to threaten me

Sounds like far more trouble than the weapon spirits learning how to fucking talk to and guide the heroes so that they don't reach that point in the first place. I maintain that all of the weapon spirits are complete imbeciles.
>implying a max level succubus can't drive a bunch of virgin heroes into insanity

there are no succs in that world tho.
Motoyasu's lust spear has a "Temptation" skill that made naofumi almost think of bending over for him.

Only because those sluts need some ambition!

Stop filolial abuse

Attached: 1559749744788.png (1685x944, 2.32M)

She had way more screen time than I thought

Attached: 1559747560615.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>Hope this ends with him acutally rapong someone and getting excited for it
Does mind rape counts?

>they see your dick

Attached: 1559752790681.jpg (427x240, 103K)

Do raccoons have barbed dicks? I know certain birds do.

This was definitely written by a female.

I read the webnovel a long time ago.
I think he was a traitor.

She's a tanuki so if anything she has big balls

Tanuki aren't even raccoons, they're related to dogs, and actually more closely to foxes.

Smug melty

Attached: 1559754059419.jpg (320x180, 56K)

Knot then?

Probably

BEND OVER NAOFUMI SAMA

Attached: gaha.jpg (600x694, 49K)

Please don't bully the bird

Rather accurate.

BIG
FAT
RACCOON
BALLOONS

Attached: IMG_20190605_201054.jpg (640x901, 128K)

Three shades of Raphtalia

Attached: 1559760144492.jpg (288x180, 91K)

>tfw probably next episodes won't have queen or melty

The very last should have them

>britbong

Honestly after seeing how other LNs do in subsequent seasons I don't want a season 2

I'm actually getting pretty fucking frustrated with these LN advertisement shows because they set up a decent premise but with 14 fucking volumes to adapt there's no chance for a satisfying conclusion to anything

>dont mind me im just pirating this shield

22 actually.

The girl looks cute, is she also a hero?

will she get bigger with the class up?

Attached: sweat.png (250x250, 81K)

No:

She grows a rack like in the manga

Attached: 1559516708693.jpg (747x874, 226K)

Me on the bottom

Attached: 1559749328933.jpg (4610x3511, 2.76M)

>bro I'm not stealing, I'm just making a copy

Attached: 1559747754453.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

How can so much nothing happen in one episode? It's ridiculous

So Raphtalia is OP now?
Since her stats increased like 50%?

She's considerably stronger

They doubled, firo's stats too.

>It's okay when japanese SJWs censor big tanuki tits

What did they censor

big tanuki tits
they literally nerfed them

Attached: 61125878_336298007032312_2980219455268716544_n.jpg (679x960, 107K)

when are tats too big, anons?

Attached: 11.jpg (959x1400, 268K)

I actually don't mind Raphtalia having smaller boobs

This. I love small boobies.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_puuakachan__8514b3d8d5eca8c38e38bc7f2ded203f.jpg (700x764, 189K)

Turn her back into a loli already reee

After the Olympics.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_hitsukuya__33bee805efed614747cc1eff069cb6d6.png (586x722, 508K)

Fucking Olympics man

Imagine all the lewd loli anime afterwards.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_neko_lu_wofud453__feed0b2cb9f20bc4c95ee94499aeb3ba. (2200x2800, 3.91M)

i like them like pic related
she turns back into a loli after a reset, but it doesn't last too long

Attached: lewd coon.jpg (992x1403, 128K)

Yeah but I'm guessing the reset won't happen in the next 3 episodes

Like this?

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_murata_ryou__acb208650d795aaf69b28761595825ad.png (2280x1615, 2.54M)

I wanna give that birb headpats

I thought the chinks censored ghosts.

Its probably just because of automatic translation

I would download a thicc raccoon

yes, like that
for some reason i enjoy watching boobs with that shape instead of your usual big tit balls

why is she mad?
i didn't do anything i swear

Attached: Crawling in my Shield.png (517x177, 110K)

Must give that birb headpats

No, I mean they wouldn't air the show at all.

China censorship laws are weird, I remember Kemono Friend's director saying that if anime will start pandering more to China they would have to follow some guidelines when it came to the kind of content they could show

OK and? Looks like you cut your sentence off.

Not really, I just got reminded of that interview

>for some reason i enjoy watching boobs with that shape instead of your usual big tit balls
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

Attached: D494ABYUUAAyagk.jpg (600x1100, 103K)

You should learn how to punctuate then. You look like an underage idiot that can't communicate effectively.

that looks too flat to be honest

k

For you.

Attached: __akagi_chan_and_akagi_azur_lane_drawn_by_agung_syaeful_anwar__a0ab17b660b04e39af167d87abdcce3c.png (679x960, 528K)

Looks like shit.

Will Glass appear again on the next episode?

I can't wait for Naofumi-sama to open a stand-up comedy pub

Attached: The Rise of the Stand-Up Routine.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Last episode probably.

>so what's the deal with airplane food?

Attached: 1559244682252.png (1920x1080, 932K)

>stand-up comedy pub with Malty and Trash in the back forced to endure the mediocre-at-best village humor
I'd watch that OVA.

Really?
I thought she was cute.

Attached: __akagi_chan_and_akagi_azur_lane_drawn_by_amashiro_natsuki__444502b02b79b9f8f4d9dd78909a2c9a.png (1200x1858, 1.32M)

>can see Raphtalia on a table laughing really hard at each shitty joke

>Another episode of the three other heroes are retards unlike muh shield hero

>You look like an underage idiot that can't communicate effectively.
>can't communicate effectively.
>You look like
>talking about visuals when describing text

I'm not gonna lie, you sound pretty gay user

Don't listen to him, she's cute

Cute married couple

Is this a small bed or are they taller than I thought they were?

Princess size.

Bed tailored for lolis

Attached: 1559760386990.jpg (800x1200, 165K)

Is she a racoon or tanuki cause the later have big balls

You know, I can appreciate a good cosplay but this whole thing looks wrong even from a low-budget perspective.

Shopkeeps reaction made this moment.
"WTF that's a crime bro!"

It was basically pic related

Attached: 1559785483623.png (556x2600, 530K)

Does it not hurt to speedwatch this hard?

Attached: 1558411283853.png (460x460, 429K)

Well, keep in mind that besides him there's only 3 other heroes actually 11 in the world who can do that.

That world is a copyright nightmare

Delicious queen

Attached: 1559791364526.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

What's wrong with her? Other than being powerless?

She's not 2D, the queen should be a virtual youtube

>that part where Motoyasu is about to say Malty but he corrects himself and says bitch
heh

Kek at the three stooges still fighting amongst themselves.

the warning that flashed when he touched weapons was 'class restriced item' or some such. he never tried touching other shields, as his reason for attempting to touch other weapons in the first place was doing 0 DPS with just a shield.

Immortality, I assume.

not 2D Titty mommy queen with awesome body

>Titty mommy queen with awesome body
She was back in the day. Fucking stacked. Still 3D though.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (620x348, 33K)

Attached: 1559609810975.jpg (680x482, 70K)

I assume these characters will be important based on how they're dressed.

Attached: thinking.jpg (640x775, 106K)

As if the fucking shield hero was going to buy a fucking shield. There is no lost sale here. It's not like he can make copies of the shield like in that Slime anime.

Attached: slime.jpg (725x589, 69K)

>tfw we'll never see non-generic soldier ever again

Attached: fag.jpg (797x430, 39K)

He was a bro

Second season never
BTW why is Bitch still inside the palace? I thought her royal status was removed and are now merely peasants.
Also,where the fuck is Trash?

Oh hai I remember that guy from DenYuuDen.

And why haven't they thrown her in jail?
The alternative to execution isn't letting them go free. Especially when she's still trying to assassinate people.

Fitoria deserves love and head-pats.

Attached: 1556521720786.png (980x737, 501K)

It's odd that Slime was apparently popular as shit but I don't think I remember seeing much hype for it back when it was airing and I've not seen a single person talk about it after it aired.

It was huge in Japan, but not many people here cared, no idea how it fared in other western anime communities like reddit though

Unable to confess...

Quality filo

Attached: 1559795428457.png (232x241, 110K)

Motoyasu is the boy incarnate. He skipped confession and went straight to mating.
If only Motoyasu weren't that aggressive, Fitoria would at least allow him to give her head-pats.

Attached: 5pm1enec7nw21.jpg (517x762, 134K)

>head-pats
Speaking of head-pats, Motoyasu is a Filolial expert. He can probably make her have an orgasm with just a head-pat.
>I wonder what Motoyasu and Itsuki have?
>“Kuu and Marine and Midori’s pleasure point, the statistics of the pleasure points of all the Filorials is―” (Motoyasu)
>“Motoyasu, shut up. Don’t talk any more.” (Naofumi)
>“Motoyasu-san. Please stop. It’s embarrassing…” (Midori)
>“Please wait, Father-in-Law. What did I say wrong?” (Motoyasu)
>“I don’t want to know!” (Naofumi)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 17 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.27_[2019.05.01_12.31.37].jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>Of course it matters
yeah, 7 years ago. Not today grandpa
>If they're no apart of the committee
That's why i posted d'アニメストア you dumbass
>Source?
open your mouth ln-news.com/archives/91550/post-91550/
>People who talk about streaming revenue especially in regards to anime usually don't know what they're talking about
yeah, like you.
>The series didnt make a splash in Japan
Yeah it did. I can tell you're not in nipland.

Attached: 1550747485632.png (192x187, 86K)

Ilustrate me please novel and manga readers, who was that green haired cute soldier being funny everytime she appeared?

A fucking master fisting furry.

She stops using the suits when she actually gets to fisting.

fueeee

shhh escudobro, they don't want full mad fisting spoilers. or they do?

But would you download a coon?

There's no "Fist" spell. But there's CULTIVATION, somewhat.

She's my wife

Attached: 1559747578041.png (807x868, 930K)

You have good taste, fag.

I wanna take a big whiff of the inside of her fur suit.

Attached: 01.jpg (804x818, 81K)

It was baddly overshadowed by Goblin Slayer outside Japan.

>fisting
I hope you guys are not talking about something lewd because clueless people like me would think that you are.
I can assume that Fuee sucks this faggot dry every night for her CULTIVATION. He must be one tough guy for remaining alive.

Attached: itsuki-kawasumi-66517.jpg (350x490, 37K)

Haha wow how lucky! The heroes arrive just in time for the once-in-a-decade EXP boost!

Wouldn't they be lucky as well if they've arrived just in time for the once-in-a-thousand-years awakening of some evil monster as well?

What are the chances of that haha? How lucky!

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 22 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_08.33_[2019.06.0 (1280x720, 612K)

there's three more spots, one was active like a week or so after they were summoned. Another was active too after calmira and the circumstances of the last one are rather... Complicated.

>sucks
She uses her mouth only to clean his thing. Almost all of his seed stays inside her rear hole. Some of it even spills out when she is completely full.

Were you expecting good writing in an isekai?

Oh god that means Worst girl is around the corner.
God fucking damnit I hate that stupid chicken furry suit shit.
Actually ruined everything for me.

Did you just skip the whole thread or didn't even watch the episode?

>Bowfag ends up being a potato, obeying ANYTHING you order him
>Fuee is the one taking care of him 24/7

Is a miracle that she's not pregnant.

more random Hwueees

SUPER LEWD WEBM

NSFW

DO NOT OPEN

Attached: rishia_gets_creampied.webm (1280x720, 1M)

Attached: filo_eating_a_grape_while_the_world_burns_down.webm (1280x720, 802K)

>fuee

Attached: fuee.jpg (507x581, 32K)

He said slut.

The curse effects aren't permanent. He managed to recover his emotions over a period of time, rishia was mostly his babysitter/tardwrangler during that time. She never gave up with him and her effoets paid off in the end. That said, the whole experience wasn't without consequences, he can get real fucking scary specially against those who fucked him over.

Nah, I knew isekai followed the same formula. Just thought it would be funny to point it out.

Glad to know it does show up somewhere in the future.

Attached: IMG_20190606_101927.png (600x314, 292K)

Bro, she’s been around since last week’s. She’s also very cute and it’s a penguin outfit. She’s not a furry, she’s very insecure because of her background and then being tossed out by Bow Hero.

I want to adopt her

Since cute wizard girl that follows Motoyasu had 0 relevance in the show

He recovers from Pride? That's surprising
Isn't Pride the strongest of the curse series? It seems to give quite a bit of power. Also I don't mind spoilers but what exactly happens when he goes Pirde? Details start becoming fuzzy around this part

Get her to lvl 70 and it'll be smooth sailing from there.

Does the series start to get interesting again? Feels like the story is dragging its ass now since they fought the last wave.

>Creampied
Well you weren't lying

For me it was over when Shield Hero's name was cleaned by the queen

>The story is dragging
That's because they filled 8 episodes with the content of 1 volume. It was fucking stupid.

Based

Someone forgot to fill in.

Attached: mpv-shot0027.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

This series is starting to look good now that all the shitty force drama has been resolved.

Lewd

nice. checked

FATHER LET ME MARRY YOUR BIRD

Attached: literally me.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

Attached: 7506949.jpg (1049x800, 380K)

Attached: D3pxZJqWsAAIhGr.jpg (219x360, 13K)

hot hot HOT HOT! ouch

Was Malty trying to poison Naofumi in the LN? I don't recall reading it in the manga. Nor the brawls during the feast. I don't think they're anime OC.

Yes, but is her mother who catches her, not melty.
the queen also makes her eat the poisoned food.

Bitch does try to poison him in the LN, she's made to taste test it. Don't think there was a fight but Armor does insult Naofumi while he's at the meeting.

What happens to Malty after eating the poisonous food?

Who is this Malty that you speak of?

Nothing major, goes to hospital or whatever and is treated for it, and she's back at the party before Naofumi leaves the conference.

she ended up in the hospital

>Akashic Records
>isekai

Attached: 1554224700500.png (706x412, 278K)

So her plan was for Naofumi to poop himself? It would've been better if the poisoning part was just cut out of the anime. In the LN Naofumi "punished" her, so she was looking to get back at him. In the anime, Naofumi rescued her after she pleaded for her life.

I didn't know you could be this confident in something you're so wrong about.

God imagine the smell

The plan was to either kill him or completely embarrass him in front of all the other heroes, their parties, his lolis, and various nobles.
Naofumi rescued her
You're acting like she's not a Bitch.
She only "needed" rescuing BECAUSE of Naofumi. If he had just dropped dead before the Queen showed up nothing bad would've happened to her (or so she thinks).

WHY tho?

Attached: 1551332695796.png (366x391, 167K)

Her plan was to poison him.
In the LN she was already described as an idiot with no strategic capabilities so is not that bad of a scene when she tries to poison the food unlike in the anime. KC keeps cutting shit in the story and the characters, creating plotholes everywhere.

Attached: FilolialGang.png (496x489, 293K)

>expecting salesfags to have anything more than single digit IQ

Is elonaplus the closest game to self inserting as shield hero

>everything hates and can kill you
Maybe
Also Dragon's Dogma if you make your pawn to look like Raph

>Boots and her tail look to be made from the same material
What did Raphtalia mean by this

Made from her parents fur to remember them by

She didn't have time to shave her legs.

Its called recycling

Attached: pbs.twimg.com_media_D8THKIMUIAA-V5S.jpg (801x1200, 152K)

>hospital
Just that? I'am now convinced that Bitch is unkillable.

her pantsu are probably from the same material too.

Post her.

Imagine

What would sex with Raphtalia be like?

Bitch probably snuck in with the maids.

A lot of crying and pissing involved

>why is Bitch still inside the palace
She's still in Spear Hero's party.

How in the actual fuck can one single show put every single trope in anime into one piece of media
I went from being annoyed to actually being fucking shocked

I mean it literally has everything right down to "Church Bad"

How do they keep getting away with it?

Attached: jesus fucking christ.png (1600x864, 2.33M)

o-oh my

I understand what you're saying but that's the worst image you could've used to support that.

heaven

Why

Watch more anime and you'll understand that there's more than the one trope you know.

"I am your sword."
How do you respond?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.12_[2019.06.06_12.40.33].jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I'd prefer a sheath.

Nice, undercover Death March readers.

Shieldbro, any ETA on the other Tate no Yuusha spinoff manga?

>Why did I hire only one person? This seems incredibly inefficient

k thanks.

sleep

With sex.

Does this turn me into a furry?

10% rule, user. Not furry.

Thank god

The queen also likes Filolials?

>I want your sword
How do you respond?

Attached: 1559823706549.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

The chocobo have many fans.

OK! Let me put some wax all over your body.

Do raccoons enter in heat

>Mating season for raccoons falls generally anytime between January and June. Most females begin reproducing around the age of one. The female has a 65-day gestation period and gives birth to two to five kits, usually in the spring.

ITS MATING SEASON NAOFUMI SAMA

Attached: 1559837735447.png (1765x1080, 854K)

Well, you need to go back between my legs

Tanuki once again, are not racoons, they look a bit like them, however they are related to dogs and foxes.

>Naofumi going through various antics trying to escape a ravenous Raphtalia in heat
I'd watch that OVA.

Pfff No way FAG
He'll just throw Firo or Risha at her and keep them inside Shield Prison till her heat is over.

Attached: 1556750199242.png (675x659, 674K)

>two animal girls in heat stuck in a confined space

Attached: 1519610141083.png (419x430, 168K)

But that's doesn't sound fun to watch though

Reminder Motoyasu is the truly CHAD Hero

You can't see shit if they are inside Shield Prison

Attached: chad hero.jpg (663x605, 61K)

K then i'll search for tanuki's
>The mating season begins from early February to late April, depending on location.
>Copulation occurs during the night or dawn and typically will last 6–9 minutes.

Attached: 61135409.jpg (1080x1033, 73K)

Didn't he got stabbed by some girl he was dating? No wonder he wants to stay

He was seeing two girls and considered them his friends but he was too much of a pussy to commit to either. He wanted them to get along like his friends in highschool did but then he got school days'd.

That almost makes me feel bad for him

So i just noticed that the author of sh started a new WN on january and in 4 days the first volume of the LN goes on sale.

Yes, is another isekai.

Attached: LN.png (504x747, 790K)

Then in the new world, he thought himself to blame since he didn't trust them enough to introduce them to one another before and things escalated to that. So he resolved himself to make a harem where everyone can get along, and they did... ultimately at his expense. After firo broke what pieces were left of him,

If i remember correctly this is ï was summoned as a hero bud decided to become a mercenary instead" or something.

>Yes, is another isekai.
does it not get boring after a while?

Attached: 1555612689748.png (888x720, 371K)

Let me guess, I got rekt by Truck-kun and now I reincarnated as a Pig Face?

minotaur.jpg

AFTER firo broke him, he gets woke and considers all women to be pigs and firo to be his true angel.

Isekai sells right now
I just hope the writing is better than Shield Hero

If you want to read a post-shieldbro work there's always Poison wielder, it's about to finish translations:
novelupdates.com/series/fugitive-poison-user-i-am-somehow-recovering-in-a-world-full-of-miasma/

>On hiatus

It has to be better, right?
i mean the dude/chick has been writting for years now.

The story at that point ends up in an open-ended "and then they continued being fugitives" and the author hasn't updated ever since. so for now the story is finished until the author continues it. Shame, i wanted to see more poison cooking.

There's a WN they're writing about a dude reincarnating as a villainess that deserved being punished and then becomes isekai ironman.

Didn't he also write an otome one

don't remember.

wasn't that an april fools joke?

the extra chapter that's pretty much "i reincarnated as the bitch princess from shield hero"?
That was hilarious. An OL reincarnating as malty prior to the summoning of the heroes, and then despairing at the fact she reincarnated in the spear hero timeline somehow, her death being VERY certain.

I was kind of hoping with how shit the manga was, no one would bother watching Kenja no Mago.

Attached: 1494114919061.jpg (1000x1430, 349K)

OH and they enjoy Yaoi stuff, like MotoyasuxNaofumi, or NaofumixMotoyasu too. Had she been in the shield hero line, she'd be doing her best not to avoid all the shit that malty was in danger of whilse secretly gazing at any yaoishit happening.

I mean do her best TO avoid.

Kenja no Mago seems perfectly serviceable, at least until now

Oh I thought you had mention that on another thread, but I must have gotten confused

Attached: 1559609004343.jpg (3840x4090, 924K)

悔しい

RIP
I hate the mods

I ALREADY LIKE IT

I don't like this.

You will

he hates it

>that looks like a man who would fuck the raccoon girl right in front of the shield hero

Man, I wish. Can you imagine how hot that would be? Your daughter-wife having compromised loyalties, because she's finally had interest in a guy other than you, and isn't platonically orbiting your cock any longer?

Imagine how pissed people would be, if the cover girl actually fell in love with someone else and started fucking him. More, you could smugly point out "Guys, the protagonist threats her like a daughter! And of course your daughter's going to fall in love and sleep with someone else eventually, that's just a natural part of life!"

That's a pretty shitty fetish desu

Every man raises his daughter in full knowledge that one day, she'll take someone else's dick.

If anything L'arc is the one getting NTR'd. You'll see in later volumes.

I'm aware, it's just kind of boring. After a certain point, there's no real physical or romantic tension story-wise.

Yeah, played more like a gag or joke.

It's a good thing there's a way to prevent that.

Attached: how to raise your 5 years old daughter.png (1200x1454, 292K)

*hits pipe*

Just get your daughter a hitachi vibrator. She will never be satisfied by dick after that.

delete this

I'd never have a child but if you're so hung up on the fact she's going to fuck someone, at that point you just condition her to become a lesbian.

Hope we get drunk Raphtalia next episode

Attached: D8Zj0ZJW4AAdpvk.jpg (372x374, 37K)

Honestly this On the other hand, I rather fuck her brain out until she can only see me or get her pregnant to bind her to me like

Attached: 1528717529750.gif (200x177, 811K)

>yeah, 7 years ago. Not today grandpa
Not an argument. BDs are far from irrelevant considering they're still a measure for success and the only dumbasses saying they're not are used as execuses for when the show they like fail.
>That's why i posted d'アニメストア you dumbass
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=19826
???
Good to see you're talking out your ass

>open your mouth ln-news.com/archives/91550/post-91550/

oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/53075/8/

oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/53075/9/

Where's Shield Hero user?
>Yeah it did.
It didnt. That's why it sold 2k.
Nothing I stated was wrong bitch.

Attached: 1559238358350.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>When you have no point to make post a reaction image.

You shouldn't let ten year olds drink alcohol.

>I don't think I remember seeing much hype for it back when it was airing and I've not seen a single person talk about it after it aired.

Just like Shield Hero! Though Slime was so successful in Japan people got caught stealing volumes.

Stay mad salestard.

Its ok if its your 10 years old slave daughter wife

It's ok. He's a lolicon. Long term damage doesn't matter to him since by then she'll be too old.

>where's shield hero user
You called?

Based

>people got caught stealing volumes
Why are the Japanese so scary

I wonder what is that "something" that slime has that got it so popular.

Is CC still fucking alive?

surgical extraction?

Panders to japanese boomers

I wanna fuck this bird

Attached: chrome_RLHLTQZWxX.jpg (772x546, 72K)

GET OUT, MOTOYASU

Her boobs get huge in the manga. But she is still small in the anime.

Attached: 0739C483-606C-40C5-A9B7-589189168F3C.jpg (720x869, 115K)

One of the few good changes the anime did

Fucking hell the anime chins rival Motoyasu's spear in sharpness

Everybody's chins can cut diamonds in the anime

Makes me think about the comic with l'arc imagining Raphtalia attacking with her breasts.

That's not what I meant. I'm saying it's good and normal for your daughter to find a nice boy to fuck, instead of still crushing on Daddy when she's 18.

Why are you like this

Post it

absolutely based
now i want a doujin of her showing her bastard litter of raccoon babies with a flushed expression to Naofumi, and him crying in sheer joy and happiness that she is no longer chained to him, that she found happiness and he has grandkids to raise and spoil

Attached: 1472776564449.jpg (640x480, 75K)

It took forever to find it. I only vaguely remembered within a few months of when it was posted, and who posted it.

Attached: Bust Press.png (505x1558, 561K)

This. Like, does Raph have a daddy complex? Surely a girl like her would be interested in other guys. Wanting to fuck your father-figure is just really weird: It makes sense to go "I love you as a father. But that guy? That bad boy there? Him, I want to FUCK."

Thanks user

You're forgetting that the shield hero is also the hero favored by the beast people. To her he's more the legendary hero she grew up imagining as her perfect knight in shining armor than her father figure, she spent a lot more time imagining him as such. Then there is that she didn't spend that much time as a kid around him, due to leveling up so quickly. She did however spend basically her entire puberty next to him while alienated by the rest of the world.

what about part two?

I want to ride a giant cock

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.28_[2019.06.06_20.48.42].jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Attached: Battle in battle 2.png (502x1542, 549K)

Two things.
A) Beastmen/demihumans worship the shield hero, so so her this is the equivalent of Zeus coming to rescue you to her. And yes that includes the implications that Zeus is banging you.
B)He has an esper power that makes animals like him as if he was a Disney princess and that affects demihumans too. She's essentially being brainwashed by it just from being near him.

Stop bullying glass!

>kajo no mago is doing well
im glad im not the only one that loves this fucking trainwreck

That's what itsuki says anyway, being the expert on ESP. And his is just a shitty "hit things easier" power while naofumi has animal friendship and immunity to dizzyness that also renders him immune to alcohol poisoning.

I want to convince Glass that I have kidnapped Kizuna, and force her on an adventure to defeat me, only to get to a boss chamber in a castle and discover a note saying that actually she just went fishing.

>mfw kizuna puts glass second only to the lure naofumi made for her
>just as she was thinking this, glass says "Did you just think of something rude?"
>"No"

Attached: 1444070945939.png (676x422, 189K)

I wonder if that's ever gonna get revealed in the LN(Naofumi's animal friendship ability). That thing is a super fucking creepy power once you bother to contextualize it. Eg. Imagine the pig king had that ability and it worked on you

they generally die within two years because of rampant dysentery

If it does, it should be around vol 15.

I want Glass to step on me.

I hope this hasnt awoken anything inside of me

>escape a ravenous Raphtalia in heat
No. He will relieve her of her heat discreetly using his fingers. He'd never let anyone else touch her.

me2

kek and filtered

What sort of fetish is this supposed to be

How would this work? Literally all of the most important cultural novels they have to read in schools have ghosts in them.

Maybe because MC isn't an asshole that gets away with everything and anyone who isn't his yes-man isn't automatically a scum and villian.

If Motoyasu does not stop chasing after Firo, sooner or later, he'll get killed again by 'chicks'.

Attached: shield filo grape.webm (1280x720, 1005K)

Best team soon

What is your position on weapon and shield piracy?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.28_[2019.06.06_22.11.23].jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Well, the only people doing this are literally backed by the state and could have easily paid for the items and not even noticed the cost. So no matter how much or little they are costing the smith/merchant, they are totally being dicks about it.

its red kamina

>responding to an over a day old post
How was that 24 hour vacatiin, shitposter?

this scene was so good

>bro I'm not stealing its just a copy

No actual loss of sale. Its not like Naofumi would take off his god shield to use whatever Smithbro has laying around.

the devil of the shield destroyed this poor man's career in less than a minute

Now he's both the thot slayer and the job slayer

>when you're raccoon enough to throw down instantly to defend your man's honor while your rival is off stuffing her face like a glutton like usual

Attached: howdareyou.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

I shouldn't even bother but oh well..

>Not an argument.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-03-17/japanese-anime-home-video-market-falls-24-percent-in-2018/.144608
>they're still a measure for success
only for salesfags like you.
>Good to see you're talking out your ass
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dアニメストア
>Where's Shield Hero user?
way to know you're a brainlet. I'll post it in english so you can use your 2 braincels.
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-20/filo-melty-narrate-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-ad-celebrating-6.2-million-copies-in-print/.145820
>It didnt. That's why it sold 2k.
BD sales don't matter. so not an argument.

Attached: 1551702638123.png (217x359, 13K)

In japan, yes.

Are they going to eat him to death?

Attached: D7LKWZNUIAAg.jpg (900x1285, 250K)

based glass poster

Preview of episode 23.
The PLOT is strong with this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5-Jbx7fwkM

BIG FAT TANOOKIS

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Attached: RALP_HOT.jpg (1365x767, 391K)

Step aside, you faggots.

Attached: cunny.png (1365x767, 1.15M)

Show me the Queen in sexy swimsuit.

muh dick

>The final arc of the anime is the worst arc of the entire series
FUCKING MMO ISLAND ARC!
Fuck this whole arc, this is the worst way to end the anime.

It's just wax torture stuff, nothing unusual

The turtle arc is worse

nice
now give me Fitoria in a swin suit

Attached: firo-tan.jpg (643x559, 77K)

Of COURSE this fucking series ends on the beach episode...

Attached: 1559239335316.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

and now we have two episodes left to cover the fucking Cal Mira arc

Wax torture, if she moves too much the candles drip all over her.

She was a cute.

>britbongers are unironically delusional enough to think this is attractive

Attached: 153122270.jpg (1440x1414, 545K)

>3dpd
>not even a good body
she looks like a fucking tranny

prepare your ass for the Onsen episode next week

I FUCKING HATE HOW THEY COULDNT HAVE WAITED FOR CLASS UP TO UPGRADE HER FROM TEEN RAPH.
TEEN RAPH SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE ANIME UP UNTIL LAST EPISODE

kek, now i know why this looked so akwardly familiar. do you think he traced it?

Attached: 99[1].jpg (672x936, 249K)

It's much more bullshit that he can just think about a new ability and unlock it.

Too ancient to know what a swimsuit is.

Attached: 1557865978288.png (1728x1122, 2.3M)

Absolutely based and Queenpilled.

Attached: 258135.png (836x1644, 2.7M)

Source for the love of God

Next episode: RIP MY DICK.

Complete version.

Attached: D8dsM8FUcAEN.jpg (668x1152, 79K)

Attached: D8dsftRVs.png (600x314, 294K)

I have to admit that she looks cute there

ぱっちりだ。

Why?

Attached: 1546715008717.gif (514x510, 94K)

YES
>cloaca bones
SUPER YES

You know?=
She kind of reminds me of Lotte from Lotte no omocha.
Did Lotte wear a similar swimsuit or it is just the blonde twintail loli?

what's this?

based FUUEEE

Vanir-sama pls

A collaboration with a game.
Is only for the nips.

L'arc is popular

she must have a fever again...

yes for the flower-like ribbons, but I didn't see a similar swimsuit.

Attached: Astarotte-kawaii-lotte-no-omocha-22656869-1500-913.jpg (1500x913, 382K)

>Onsen and beach episode in the same season

>Myne worked with the church to get power
Motoyasu: i don't believe it
>Myne tried to kill her own sister
Motoyasu: i don't believe it
>Myne lied about the rape
Motoyasu:i don't believe
>Myne tried to poison Shield & Co
Motoyasu: she wouldn't do that
Are we sure the guy isn't suffering from some mental disorder?

He's called Spear Retard for a reason

He is the SPEAR hero, he thinks with his cock
And he wants to jam it into Bitch.

best boy

Attached: D8T-ycmU8AEE1dF.jpg-orig.jpg (1725x1553, 378K)

Tell him that he'll have bird cloaca if he stops hanging around bitch. ez

Be patient, he has -1 IQ.