Re:Zero

What's with this constant quarell about either rem or Emilia being best girl when we all know it's Echidna?

Attached: 0a00bb6b62ae8d01f4d6db91fa304932.png (536x665, 832K)

get this slut out of here

that's just edgy Emilia

Lackluster bait, for it is obvious to anyone who has read arc iv that she's undeniably best girl and anyone neglecting to aknowledge that fact is if anything absolutely delusional and most likely suffering from some form of degeneracy. People suffering from such lunacy must therefore be castrated immediatly for their decadent lineage must not go on any further then it has already.

Echidnafags are the same people who pick Luigi in Mario Kart

The real answer is Satella

>ywn discover the secrets of the universe with your dead sociopath gf

Attached: echidna schoolgirl.jpg (236x334, 17K)

Last thing I remember in the web novel is that subaru lost his memory and had to go up against one of the first sword saints in a trial what happened next?

Well, that's a long story but shorter than it should be. Subaru gets dropped down the stairs several times, and shows signs of being possessed several times. Satella eats the tower in a loop where everyone is dead, and strangles Meili while possessed. He grows increasingly paranoid before realizing most people around him are good people, and then starts hating whoever "Natsuki Subaru" was because he thinks that's who strangled Meili and killed Elsa. Because he read the book of Meili's memories, but doesn't seem to quite realize who Elsa actually was.

At the height of his self-hatred, after everyone is basically dead, Emilia saves him from the Satella and then tells him that "Natsuki Subaru" wasn't a bad person and that he's Natsuki Subaru and shit, the dude who would try his hardest to make everyone happy. I will repeat here. Everyone is already dead and the tower is actively being eaten during this speech about how he could make everything fine.

What follows is Subaru having speeches with everyone in a row. He talks to Ram first to get her to accept the amnesia thing. While she tries making some demands of him, to prioritize Rem, she's alright with his answer that he'll try his best for everyone. It goes to show that Ram really isn't that hard on him. Then he has a talk with Meili to get her to stop killing hum, and that works out fine. Then he has a talk with Julius to boost his confidence. Then he investigates a library book, which he thinks was the reason for his memory loss. So he looks in Reid's book.

Wich is the closest to an edgy emilia

Why do both Satella and Echidna hate Emilia?

So, in Reid's book he finds this blank white room. Which he is later told is the Hall of Memory. Because Rui/Louis, Gluttony, is there. She's a blond little girl with long flowing hair. She's a Gluttony. Throughout the whole thing, she's basically weirdly sexual with Subaru while giving exposition about how the Od Lagna works, reincarnation of the soul, and so on. Talking about how she wants to steal someone's life and such, because life is unfair and people are born into different conditions, so she eats people until she finds the right life to steal. She wants Subaru's.

Also she tells Subaru that he'd be killing his current self even if she could give his memories back, and using his old memories to show Subaru what a selfish douche he was. And says she's kind of like the mother of his current amnesiac self.

In short, she tears down all the resolve that Subaru had built up, telling Subaru to kill her to try getting his memories back if he really wants them. So Subaru is in position to strangle her but internally conflicted. His form in this non-physical world is literally cracking apart. And then he sees someone else there, when they should be alone. A blue-haired girl.

Who yells and screams at him to stand up. Repeatedly. Rui is confused at who Subaru is looking at, she doesn't seem to perceive Rem, but Subaru starts crying. He starts asking questions in his head, and Rem answers. That he shouldn't be accepting Rui's choice, he can save everyone. Why, how? Because he's her hero. And in that moment, some stunted black thing inside him is purified and blossoms into something shining.

Come, Cor Leonis. He leaves while flipping Rui off, hours have passed.

Attached: DszM8UYVsAAgRFT.jpg orig.jpg (1413x2588, 806K)

Satella probably because Subaru loves her instead herself and in Echidna's Case it might be because is looks like Satella or possibly because of emlilia's parents? I don't think it has ever explicitly been told to us what the reason for her animosity towards Emilia is

But to make a long story short, Gluttony is attacking now. Actively. Subaru dies once, starts trying to solve things again. He has Greed powers now, able to take the burdens of others, allowing them to fight at full capacity. Then the hiatus hit, after Subaru finally realized that Shaula was a scorpion.

Anyhow, long story short. Rem yells at Subaru a lot, and that's how he gets Greed powers. There is no explanation as to how Rem was able to yell at Subaru.

Attached: Ds77GZ_UwAUDRqS.jpg orig.jpg (1448x2048, 331K)

Do we know when will again start writing the WN? And when will TWC be done with translating ch.66 of arc 5? I've heared it's supposed to be coming out tommorow but I'm unsure wether that is actually the case.

No clue. There weren't updates all throughout Arc 4 LN or during the anime. Lately, updates have often come about around when Tappei finishes a book. But now Season 2 has been announced, so I've no clue how that impacts the update schedule.

If we're lucky, it should be sometime this month.

Hopefully we are.

Well, the next book just had its cover reveal, and it's the last book of Arc 5. Or it should be. So that might up the odds in our favor.

Attached: DtI_cuSU0AE8_JE.jpg orig.jpg (1507x2048, 395K)

When was this ever Satella that hated Emilia, pretty sure this never came to pass or it was the Witch of Envy.
No

The best girl is Crusch

I thought he meant WoE

Janny will ban you for that and pretty sure that isn’t catfag

Sorry, I did it on reflex

Best witch, worst mom.

Attached: 4A5B72B9-3533-4D1F-B3E7-5BF732D8A223.jpg (283x451, 33K)

Season 2 ETA?

O MY WAIFU BAIT