Is this still the worst Gundam?

Attached: turna.png (640x465, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBqDyAvv-_M
youtube.com/watch?v=mYe_-oFkMaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IBO took that spot

More like Gundumb lol

No, it's IBO. And while Turn A was very slow, and had few battles, the story was coherent and the gundam itself is obscenely powerful.

Zeta Gundam and ZZ are tied for the worst.

Seed Destiny still exists, so no.

What is Seed Destiny? Can't top this shit

Says nobody with a brain

Build divers literally pulled 0.0 tv ratings multiple times during its run
Stop being faggots

It was never the worst, plebian.

It never was. Quite the opposite in fact.

That'd be Seed Destiny.

>the worst Gundam
Granted, I haven't seen all the post-SEED Gundams, but up to SEED it's the best Gundam of any timeline, excluding movies. You have some serious shit taste.

>worst
that's a funny way of spelling "best"

Seed, 00, Age, Try, GReco, Orphans S2 all exist

Wing is the worst Gundam. Turn A is one of the best.

t. Brainlet trying to make a shitty bait thread

>Wing is the worst Gundam.
Turn A never succeed in America, Wing did. So you are wrong.

G Reco was pretty good, rushed as hell but it had very good animation and colorful cast of characters.
I liked how the last thing the gundam did was eject the pilot.

I always found Wing the most boring, at least out of the ones I've managed to finish.

popularity doesn't make a thing good

>caring what burgers think
i came here to laugh at you

All Tomino Gundams except the Original are bad Gundams.

00 is great you fucking garbage

IBO S2 is easily worse than Destiny

It and everyone made between Turn A and GBF, besides IGLOO, was trash best forgotten

V is the best and IBO is at the bottom, this is literal indisputable FACT.

As bad as IBO was, it was without a doubt topped by AGE

maybe by S1, S2 and S3 were cliche-ridden but passable IMO, but the last time I watched them were back when they were airing.

What's bad about IBO?

No, IBO is the worst.

it's the best gundam

Had so much potential. Started off very strong. The MA battle/arc was fantastic. It went downhill very hard and very fast, culminating with bullshit on a platter.

I never had any expectations from AGE or Build divers, so I don't consider those that bad. But IBO had the potential to be amazing.

>GReco
Found the retard.

You seriously believe it's better than Turn A?

Divers was fine, not as good as Fighters but miles better than Try

The implication is not that it's better than Turn A but that it's not the worst gundam.

On a scale of best to worst it's closer to the worst side but still solidly in the middle of the pack. Of the ones mention it's the least bad and it's better than a few others.

wasted potential

>underprivileged MCs trying to survive in a difficult setting
>weighty, melee combat
>fights aren't "fair" because MCs living as literal slaves will do anything to survive
>femMC champions a noble but childish ideal but was motivated by a fat jew to further his corporate influence

then the show drops all those elements mentioned above and became "rowdy children being manipulated to do meaningless things with no payoff for them"

Turn A is the best AU gundam out there. All other AU shows are pure garbage.

>saying this when G Gundam the actual best AU is a thing.

Attached: 1530834682200.jpg (600x850, 294K)

G Gundam is the only good gundam. Everything else is just retarded tomino kuso, shitty incoherent messes, or completely mediocre in general.

Found the super mecha shill

You believe it isn't? Not him BTW.

Implying all gundumb isn't super robot

/m/ sucks off Turn A like crazy, but I think ZZ is the worst.

In term of design the best one is the Thunderbolt : The gray head and the helmet aspect make it very frightening which fits well with the fact that this series Gundam place a soldier of the federation in antagonism and that it is explained that the "Unsurpassed" Gundam are propaganda tools And to complete the aspect "Terrifying" it is the Gundam which has the heaviest armament, the visual goal to make us understand that this Gundam is the antagonist is totally successful

In term of series Gundam Origin is the best because -Casval- -Edward- Char

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-02-17-56-50.png (800x480, 222K)

Op, I think you posted the wrong image. Afterall you posted the best gundam, Turn A.

Attached: Look at this tard.jpg (1440x1080, 209K)

I ship these two so hard and their romance got no where.

When moonbitch dies of mooncancer they'll get together

G gundam was garbage.

Loran is staying with Dianna as she will die soon of cryo-disease. They have no romance going on, they even sleep in different beds, so I saw Loran kissing Sochie before leaving as a sort of "I will return" type of deal.

Attached: rude.jpg (1440x1080, 172K)

DuelGundam2099

youtube.com/watch?v=EBqDyAvv-_M

Attached: 12423542.jpg (900x789, 60K)

Yeah but Sochie threw his shit away like she wouldn't wait for him spending his youth with someone else. It really got no where even if it was confirmed that Loran has feelings for her.

It's hard to succeed in America when you were never aired in America.

I bet you think Zeta, Char's Counterattack, Victory and G-Reco are good then If you can't understand the sophistication of Wing.

>no in here has mentioned Gundam NT
You lucky motherfuckers.

That is the absolute lowest point Gundam has sunk to. There is not one single redeeming thing about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYe_-oFkMaI

Attached: 12423542.jpg (547x1086, 56K)

>There is not one single redeeming thing about that.

Sore demo...

So I watched NT and what I'm wondering is that autist Phenex canonically just flying around the universe?

It literally went beyond time and is in the newtype ghost other dimension/afterlife now.

I wish I could like G Gundam. It has a lot of good shit in it, but for martial arts anime it's too superficial. It should've had more strategy than "IF YOU WANT TO WIN YOU HAVE TO FEEL HARDER". Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.

But the last episodes are top tier.

When Banana is the best thing about something you know it's beyond the pail

Attached: 1451050140188.jpg (1097x1011, 198K)

>It should've had more strategy than "IF YOU WANT TO WIN YOU HAVE TO FEEL HARDER
What do you mean, the whole point of G Gundam's message in most battles and and through out the series, was "Don't let your emotional weaknesses get taken as advantage of." The Whole first half and almost every fight in the finals demonstrated this. It wasn't just. "I'LL WIN WITH MORE WILLPOWER!!!!"

For all its flaws I still liked the OP a lot

Attached: 1459652489860.png (358x408, 228K)

Turn A > V > G > Wing > Gundam Build Fighters Try

Victory, IBO, SEEDshit, Build-Anything still exists, so no.