Holy shit, this scene was great

Holy shit, this scene was great.
I mean, the visuals were kinda lacking as always, but Suiryu's VA and the music really sold it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.57_[2019.06.05_12.09.54].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q6CDy2mWbis&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fillershit
Yikes.

No, not really.

>yikes
Cringe

>Yikes

Attached: 1556474318968.jpg (781x330, 71K)

>the visuals were kinda lacking as always
There's nothing wrong with JC's style.

Saitama's face looked extremely awkward in that last shot.
In general this season just looks awkward. And I'm blaming it on JC

Those scenes got outsourced

It's average, that's it. It's not the next coming of Satan like Yea Forums shills it to be.

Saitama wasn't even the only bad part of this last shot.

Attached: saitamasuiryu_comparison.jpg (1280x1614, 1.21M)

>no lick my feet demand
>no toe break
Why did JC Staff have to change the scene?

back to r*ddit with you

there is literally no excuse for S2
they had literal YEARS to prepare for it and they couldn't even shade metal properly, let alone match stuff like this

Attached: atomic.webm (1280x720, 917K)

This seasons good y’all are just edgy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q6CDy2mWbis&t=0s

>muh sakuga
Just enjoy the story, retard.

if I wanted to do that I'd read the manga, which has better art, motion and more scenes, you utter turbofaggot. the literal only reason that anime exists is for sakuga

>yikes
Zoinks

Attached: 23.jpg (236x236, 8K)

It's not just the animation that's terrible.
The music direction, the scene direction, Saitama's voice acting. It's all gone to shit.

> Just enjoy the story,

Season 2 keeps cutting non stop dialogue lines as well as ENTIRE scenes. It's a disaster of an adaptation, almost nothing is done right.

Attached: suiryutired.jpg (1823x668, 575K)

just the read the fucking manga for story.

>Yikes

it's good but not as good as the first season, not even close. still enjoyable tho

But story is shit, user.

>cringe
Oof

kek suru in the background

kys

the storytelling in this anime is unbearable, after watching last weeks ep of shield hero and opm i think its finally time to stop watching anime

It's legit one of the top 10, maybe top 5 scenes in the manga. Fuck your powerlevel Garou bullshit, this is where the heart is.

based

samefag lmao

Attached: 292-2925473_smug-homura-by-poppage-db4r2xr-smug-anime-face-png.jpg (840x1009, 229K)

And people complained about Suiryu's VA at first.

I know him from Vanguard, he's got an amazing range. Very pleasant voice to hear.

>Holy shit, this scene was drawn out, padded garbage just so we'd have to wait two weeks to see a monster get punched to death be hopefully animated and not a cutaway scene.
Fixed.

Based.