Dish is today's Sarazanmai thread and with that said - GOOD MAWNING

Dish is today's Sarazanmai thread and with that said - GOOD MAWNING

Attached: sarazanmaiep11[1].png (1280x720, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10PuUvmovus&list=PLrqK2pHtFRpVVU9y7-Q0ldlWt44GR-7k7
hikarinoakariost.info/sarazanmai-original-soundtrack/
twitter.com/YukaliHashimoto/status/1116509418521108480
sarazanmai-bddvd.com/files/SRZ_OST_linernotes.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RuSAdUcjklM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to fuck Sara so bad.

Just discuss your ships on twitter or tumblr.

Reminder that Enta did literally nothing wrong

Littering and theft are both wrong.

Vandalism of public property is wrong.

Attached: 1547319627428.jpg (400x400, 19K)

==The significance of "3" in Buddhism and its relation to Sarazanmai==
"Zanmai": intensive meditation (mind link in anime)
3 Evils: Greed/desire, hatred/violence, delusion (each boy embodies one)
3 Realms: Desire realm, form realm, formless realm (think: Kappa realm, between life and death)
3 Marks of Existence: impermanence, unsatisfactoriness, no permanent self (basically what all characters hopefully goes through in order to reach enlightenment/good end)

Attached: 1559681553484.jpg (682x529, 244K)

>yfw you've been emotionally abusive to your husband for years because he's fake, but realise he isn't, decide to celebrate, then he says the otter has a bigger dick than you

Attached: mmm.png (851x640, 944K)

It's a good thing Mabu is emotionally stunted by programming or it would have been even more awful.

Why is such a top tier girl wasted with nothing cool to do? The manga got me really interested in her powers and I’m gonna be sad if not even a little of her lore is explored

>God Tier
ReoMabu, KeppiSara
>Great Tier
Healed 3P, Aniki x Shotas
Shit Tier
Everything else

No shipping wank beyond this point

And get dog-piled by kids shrieking about how my faves are problematic? No thank you.

Reo's dick is bigger though.

Attached: IMG_20190529_094055.jpg (600x990, 149K)

Attached: 1558741987099.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Such is the fate of a greek chorus character stuck in an Ikuhara show

Reo, you're going to have to poop on Mabu

End couples revealed, my dad is Ikuhara trust me
Kazuki x Toi
Enta x Aniki
Reo x Suffering
Sara x Betrayal
Keppi x Dead

True Endgame here brothers

Attached: D7HoMZbVUAA9Mbe.png (674x899, 244K)

>God tier
OtterMabuReo, healed 3p
>Good tier
Everything else

Based

MAINICHI HAPPY

Toi will off himself to save Enta and then Aniki will off himself to save Toi. Then the boys will have a threesome while Reo and Mabu get fucked by otters. The end.

But how will Aniki off himself to save Toi if Toi already offed himself?

>inb4 Toi and Kazuki off themselves to save Enta like in penguindrum

I want aniki to love me

idk soul desire transference kappa magic LOL

I want anyone to love me

I want to gently FUCK Enta

Enta likes it rough.

Attached: 1559604122408.jpg (1440x810, 79K)

Dude he literally came in his fundoshi with just skin rubbing.
It's safe to say he won't be able to handle high impact sexual violence until much later in life.

I want to connect but you’re horrible.

Reo & Mabu FATE full track was boring I'm disappointed

Wait where do you get the full soundtrack? It's out?

Attached: mega milked.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Yeah we already heard most of that one.

I'm liking ENTA_Love. Got some real Children of Fate vibes going on.

yes, tho I didn't download it I listened it here youtube.com/watch?v=10PuUvmovus&list=PLrqK2pHtFRpVVU9y7-Q0ldlWt44GR-7k7

Any bets on what the last two episode titles will be? I got nothing for 10 but I'm betting 11 will be something like
つながりたいから、手放さない

Isn't ENTA_Love just a piano transcription of ENTA_Passion and Delusion?

I guess, but it's got a very different feel in that arrangement.

same composer as Yuri Kuma and Penguindrum

Yeah I know

This.

Yeah, the ending kind of ominous to me, especially since it's the last character track. The entire soundtrack is really good.

You turn down a dark alley, and this is staring you down.

Attached: D8SU6mQV4AEZvLs (1).jpg (900x1200, 182K)

Suck out it's shirikodama.

Attached: 1532502810449.jpg (1200x675, 41K)

I am really getting an Enta death vibe from this one. It’s not gonna happen r-right bros?

Me too, like some sort of self-sacrifice. But that would be pretty redundant, he's already done it for Kazuki, how many times does he need to get killed?

I don't get why Enta has a suspiciously high number of tracks, more than Kazuki who is the main character.

Maybe because he's got more particular situations than the others? I'm surprised too, I was expecting everyone to have an equal number of tracks. ReoMabu having only two is also unexpected. I need to rewatch the show though, because I honestly can't remember a lot of music, except the more action oriented pieces. Shirikodama Extraction and Kappa Zombie Battle are awesome.

Sumo wrestle

I want a plushie of all of them. And Keppi. And a plastic shirikodama toy with "butt" on it. And a replica of Kazuki's recorder so I can lick it while I watch the show.

I want a Keppi bag so I can put things in his butt.

If anyone gets the OST CDs that have just released, please rip them in FLAC and post a torrent in nyaa, thanks. I don't know if they're selling it digital.

Anyone up for giving a quick rundown on Sarazanmai? Is it worth watching for someone who loved Utena and Penguindrum? (I havent gotten around to watch YuriKuma yet).

Let's say that Penguindrum concerns itself with determinism and family. What would the equivalent be for Sarazanmai?

Attached: 20120314-penguindrum.jpg (750x1000, 322K)

hikarinoakariost.info/sarazanmai-original-soundtrack/

this one is about gay frogs and buttstuff

yes
Sarazanmai is more similar to Penguindrum and it goes against Penguindrum's sacrifice themes

...what is this 1.4MB rar?

Sarazanmai is about connections between people, and specifically the struggle to maintain those connections.

Awkward gay love and dysfunctional sibling relationships. Basically like Utena minus the incest.

I can't believe Ikuhara hasn't found a way to add lesbians and incest in Sarazanmai (yet).

Ok, sounds like a pretty grounded meditation on everyday life then. Apparently with a lot of gay suggestive WTF moments thrown in, judging by a quick search. I assume there's a lot of comedy in there and not so serious this time then.

Is that track not what played during the scene on the hospital rooftop?

This line in Nornir explains all of the Penguindrum:
世界線の果てから叫ぶよ

Actually it is serious, but there are comedy moments especially in the first half. These last few episodes have a more somber tone.

Keppi can shapeshift a vag. Also Sara is his sister.

Yes it is.

It has a number of funny things, but I really wouldn't call the show comedic, like I also call Utena comedic. The comedy doesn't really lift you out of the heavy shit that's happening.
The first episode is probably the most "wtf", and despite all memeing, the show isn't that gay. It doesn't feel like anything gay is shoehorned in.

Grandma/Otone endgame

A lost of these are kind of boring divorced from context. I'm loving Enta's fantasy theme, though. He really wants Kazuki to ride in on a white horse and sweep him off his feet and fuck him till he can't walk anymore.

>also WOULDN'T call Utena comedic.
Fuck. Sarazanmai isn't a comedy or lighthearted.

The cops are boyfriends and one of the boys wants to bang another boy. Also the two other boys are falling in love.

Otone looks straight though.

Attached: Zzdc7.png (432x415, 177K)

I actually like a lot of the OST on its own, especially the tracks with traditional Japanese instruments. I can't hear the music very well in the show so a lot of it is somewhat unfamiliar as I go through the OST.

She can always be bi.

>The cops are boyfriends and one of the boys wants to bang another boy.
Yes, but that doesn't feel like anything overwhelmingly gay. Even Enta's stupid fantasies feel like they would have the exact same effect if Enta were a girl fantasizing about a boy.
>Also the two other boys are falling in love.
Take off your retarded shipper goggles.

How much of his sisters shoujo manga is he reading on a daily basis?

Attached: 25907717-37A9-41AA-B959-96E9B39CC1EE.jpg (676x1000, 170K)

There are three gay characters. The most wtf-gay moments are pretty much the little orange boy’s daydreams

Yeah, the use of shamisen and taiko is great.

twitter.com/YukaliHashimoto/status/1116509418521108480

Female high school sports coaches are never fully straight.

>Enta's stupid fantasies feel like they would have the exact same effect if Enta were a girl fantasizing about a boy.
That's pretty gay, user.

Kazuki may be the cross dresser but Enta is the one who’s really a little girl inside

Attached: BD513C63-E6B6-4ACC-9493-970DF8C24C21.jpg (1192x1796, 304K)

Jesus, he really looks like a mix between Syaoran and Sakura. And Eriol.

Theyre both bottoms. It would never work out between them.

yes, it's kinda repetitive

Attached: 1558634506230.png (674x649, 580K)

More like it's a basic sad music with a generic and lazy "WOOOHHHH" chant to make it tragic, literally 90s telenovela tier

It’s the giant droopy green eyes

Attached: 46057518-D842-41BD-A8CB-2C5778A48C74.jpg (1200x609, 69K)

I personally like the KA PPA PA WHHOOOAAOOOHHH in the kappa songs.

Kappa ni natte lucky~
Kappa ni natte saiko~

hey stop that

Attached: cuCUMbers.png (676x641, 663K)

Those are big cucumbers.

I Want To Connect, But There Is A Power Outage

Enta is the superior character, we all know it.

Kappa sarara!
Kappa sarara!
Kappa sarara!
Kappa kappa hoo hoo!

What better music to take pictures of your crossdressing friend and have a gay awakening to?

I want aniki to be happy [/spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

Attached: D8IRG9CVsAEhyF6.jpg (1469x2048, 362K)

True end.

Attached: D8PfdTBUcAEPHjJ.jpg (1200x1079, 383K)

He'll be happy after he sells Toi's ass into prostitution and makes enough money to escape to Thailand.

I wish.

Attached: D8CZ-IMUcAAN8KH.jpg orig.jpg (1506x1357, 367K)

>"family portrait"
I don't think they're going to get to be a family again.

Find the foreshadowing.

Attached: very difficult.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

Attached: turn your location.png (434x357, 133K)

uuuuhhhh

Could I have some arrows please, Mr. Ikuhara?

Which twitter artists are you following?

Attached: 1558198425546.jpg (1199x832, 143K)

The pink lollipop?

Ask in /cm/

The footballs are Enta-colored

But a bisexual incestuous threesome involving a princess and the main antagonists really would be peak Ikuhara.

Way too many to list.

there's also the ア, the text in the poster is covered in a way it reads Kapa

Correct.

Come on. List them.

I don't get it

Attached: D8DeH4AUEAAsB9c.jpg (815x1024, 95K)

Even better, Sara is secretly the chief science otticer who is raping Papa-Mabu and cucking Papa-Reo. Sara knew they would make incredible desire bombs, ussodiiiiish~

How many of Kazuki's items do you think Enta has touched inappropriately over the years?

Attached: saratto~.jpg (654x384, 68K)

Toi after they get three-way married.

Do you think he would hump Kazuki’s pillows when he came over for sleepovers
Haha wouldn’t that be weird

Kek

Nah he'd hump Kazuki's unconscious body. Kazuki is oblivious.

Attached: D8TZmwtVsAE7BLU.png (848x898, 682K)

Wow Enta, are we playing WWE?

Based Migi.

Why is Enta so interested in Reo's titties?

Enta is just in jealous awe because he can't be handsome and gay with Kazuki like Reo and Mabu are.

He's looking at the guy who shot him.

>this nigga capped me

If you stare too much at Kappazuki, he'll look like a noseless frog with a wide open mouth.

Whose?

>Uhm, Enta, why is my penis in your mouth?!
>T-there was a venomous snake, Kazuki! It bit you right there in your sleep! I needed to suck off the venom as soon as possible!
>Wow, Enta, you are truly a great friend!

reo and mabu don't even share a futon, how can they be gay?

Seriously though why doesn't Chikai just escape to the rural country side, start a small farm and fuck his brotherwife

Attached: 1559605915541.jpg (874x1200, 171K)

Ask Ikuhara.

That's normal for couples in Japan. Honestly, it seems like Reo runs hot and would be a pain to sleep with anyway. Share futon for fucking, separate for sleeping, perfection.

Why this sounds so hot? Ikuhara missed an opportunity here

They are aibou, at least for now

Like this.

Attached: yespillow.jpg (710x592, 315K)

Ikuhara talks about them like a couple in a long term relationship that's having issues so no.

Okay. But I'm just judging by how Reo addresses Mabu in the anime.

Nothing wrong with it, they are indeed partners at work.

being aibous is a long term relationship though

It's just weird that in that moment he called him "my partner!" instead of something more intimate

TELL ME FAGGOT

imagine the hatesex

Doesn't he say in the beginning of the manga they're partners and then tries to correct himself or something? I don't get why they're beating around the bush when the title itself is published in a BL magazine.

Base Ikuni. Everyone should know he has no issues with homo since the 90s. No idea why so some still persist in trying to twist things even after he talks openly in interviews.

Not really. Nips are wierd about making declarations of love. Apparently in episode 10, Reo identifies himself and Mabu as a couple using the same song that Keppi used for himself and Sara.

That's because they are coworkers but they also share then place where they live, I think, but I'm not sure what's with that. Also if the manga is a prequel they have already known each other for a long, long time before being sent to the human world.

I’m not trying to shitpost, just curious. Does “aibou” carry a double connotation like “partner” does in English? ie could be referring to an intimate or a purely professional relationship depending on context

Enta constantly getting bullied, both in and out of bed.

He wasn't declaring his love there.
>spoiler
I know (it's episode 9 though). I don't want to argue with you, I was simply pointing out the facts the anime has exposed so far.

I just rechecked to make sure, but nah.

nobody is twisting anything except you

I think it's really generic and can be adapted to multiple situations

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-05-19-08-18-1.png (800x251, 33K)

Like what?

>(it's episode 9 though)
Whoops. I always fuck up episode numbers.
Anyhow, using an explicit term of endearment is effectively a declaration of love.

He's not singing the couple song about himself and Mabu???

I was talking about the rooftop scene before. the song he's singing in episode 9 has to be about him and Mabu of course, who else?

Sexually bullying Enta is a fun activity for the whole group.

Attached: AA3A2149-5334-49E9-AD02-66E1DB43AD85.png (1300x1000, 208K)

Why does aniki have to suffer so much?

Attached: D8IgCvFUIAEPDo9.png (600x426, 283K)

Reo and his secret side otter

He deserves it for being an ass.

Lol

The “couple” being referred to is the cake and wine, obviously. A great pairing!

I read that as
>he wants to ride Kazuki like a horse

We can't deny that it's a good pairing indeed.

It's great because Enta attempts to be a manly top bully and Toi just sighs and pushes him down and starts fucking him. After the first thrust Enta's cocklust takes over and he loves it.

I do not fucking care about this character. An ant is more interesting than him.

That too.

>starts fucking him
First some salt, sex is the devil's work.

Yeah, what's up with that? I rolled my eyes at the idea of Aniki being a pedo, but why does he scare Toi away from sex? That's weird.

It was kisses, but anyway, he probably made a joke when Tooi was a kid and he took it seriously. Also, gap moe.

But is an ant as sexy as him?

Attached: 75066995_p13.png (824x878, 238K)

Aniki is really Toi's dad and he 'kissed' a pedo in ss

He was trying to protect Toi from slutty kiss demons like Enta

Attached: 4889E0BB-FE23-4685-A173-CED14B21D4C1.jpg (1000x1100, 210K)

aniki wants him all to himself

Attached: D8D6_LmU0AAbIm7.png (650x619, 255K)

Even sexier.

Attached: 4449193-4407877041-76917.jpg (1440x810, 110K)

this is a dumb question but is the episode 7 variant of enta's leaking theme not in the ost?

>Implying Kazuki has or will ever call Enta a "great friend"
more like
>Oh, that's nice.

I wonder if he ever thanked him for being haruka's stand in brother while he was on his autism quests

Attached: D8QcyygUEAUQzXm.jpg (600x906, 70K)

Not sure if he noticed.

Enta is the best big brother on the show - not that the bar’s high to begin with.

aniki has done nothing wrong yet

Attached: D8Tm_LlUYAc_Qs0.jpg (2048x1443, 547K)

Not a chance.

enta is even more punished than reo
don't @ me

Attached: D8Sg4KQVsAEgY0K.jpg (1447x1019, 437K)

He talks to Haruka about Enta in the next episode and it might be the first time he realizes that Enta was being a surrogate brother.

Two more weeks of this flop show and it's cringe fanbase before it disappears forever and Ikuni never bothers pandering to fujoshits again. Can't wait for the faggots to die for real.

Kazuki has only been shit to Enta for a few months. Reo has been losing his mind due to otter manipulation for what seems to be years. Enta was also lucky enough to be the one who got hurt for Kazuki, thus getting a chance to be recognized by Kazuki, while Reo had to lose his partner, feel responsible for it, and lose his connection in the process.

Based

Maybe the fags won't die user. Don't be so sure of yourself.

Go back to twitter thot

Somehow I don’t think the conversation is going to be anything but Haruka gassing Kazuki up. It’s weird how even the 7 year old cripple is more self- aware of himself and others than Kazuki is.

ikuhara shouldn't even have a job after this debacle

Attached: D8N3lNBUcAAbSGt.jpg (831x1200, 172K)

Quick, write the next Ikuhara show

Attached: 1559257698162.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

You have to be 18 or older to post here

I want to connect but he needs to repent.

It can be also translated as 'buddy'.

Fuck you, but at the same time you have a point. The threads for this show have been worse than yuri on ice and those were awful

I liked YoI threads. Always made my day.

I assumed the YoI threads would be tamer since they had an explicit main pairing.

Fuck off with meta.

Not till later eps. They must have been hell before then.

2/3 faggots already dead though

Attached: 96D52499-D23E-4FE9-8A1C-7C4E9F9D8FAD.jpg (1536x1324, 224K)

Make your own thread yoifags.

Yeah, why even bring YoI in here?

Oh shit oh fug, its a pattern

Enta isn't dead. I think Enta will be alive and Reo and Mabu will be dead-dead at the end though.

This is my idea, I hope Ikuni is lurking here.

It'll be about depression and selfishness.
A young girl's mental illness manifests under the form of a cute bat. Nobody but the people who really care about her and accept her flaws can see this mysterious bat that carries a little shiny diadem on its head. Nobody, not even her dad and her younger brother see it, but a classmate of the girl whom she never spoke to, the next day comes to her and asks her about the bat with a deadpan look. On that same night the girl's bed becomes a time machine, and when she wakes up it's the same day of 10 years ago, when her mother died.

Its

>can't read even the whole sentence before replying
>restating muh feels is proof
the absolute state of literal shitposters

So the OST comes with commentary for each track.

sarazanmai-bddvd.com/files/SRZ_OST_linernotes.pdf

>replying to a six-day-old thread

Attached: anikick.png (894x1026, 200K)

Anything interesting or new?

Sometimes I feel guilty about writing so many posts about cocks, but I don't think stopping would improve anything.

He'll be revived with a mechanical heart that makes him 100% heterosexual

Didn’t work for Mabu, though

>Lionel Kappa
lol

They didn't even get his nationality right.

>*Kazuki
A guy like Toi only has three possible future outcomes
1. lifelong volcel
2. traditional family man who breeds a woman to keep up the family name
3. complete and total sub
not even kidding

Surprisingly accurate post.

>Most songs were composed after the series was animated and those which were composed beforehand were adjusted to fit the visuals and dialogues
>Enta's leak music has the same tone as Kazuki's
>Peaceful Days is basically Haruka's theme
>R&M_Desire or Love was originally just the BGM for the teaser PV
>ENTA_Thinker also shows Haruka's feelings
>Violent Night is Chikai's theme
>Crashing Kappa (episode 5, Sara) is supposed to evoke American detective series
>R&M_Fate was supposed to be more dramatic but their scene(s) got shortened, so it was turned into a requiem style melody
>BD specials will have more variations (ENTA_, Loss, Temptation and Confusion, R&M_Fate)

The background images are from scenes that used these songs, which means we will hear K_Promise and E_Love in episode 9. They're also the only ones which only have technical descriptions. I'll translate Ikuni's keywords later.

Attached: kuubyo - D6vL1wgUcAAgG85.jpg (1286x940, 238K)

>A guy like Toi
You mean instantly whipped the moment he noticed Kazuki was cute?

Really cool user, thanks!

So now we know the origin of those final three character tracks. The last two episodes are going to be a total mystery, which is pretty cool. Thanks for taking the time and effort to translate that stuff user.

Attached: D9D61293-04FA-4299-BAF2-14C58591B894.jpg (1130x1490, 314K)

How many times has Reo snapped and beat Mabu

Attached: D8SHQYiU0AAr1DP.jpg (850x1200, 194K)

Nothing has made me sadder than seeing this.

this is kinda hot

Reo beating Mabu and saying it doesn't matter because the otters will fix it! Reo raping Mabu and saying it doesn't matter because the otters have ruined his insides anyways!

What's going on in this comic? Are they at a love hotel or something?

Date night!

Attached: D8SHQYLUYAAaWI-.jpg (850x1200, 197K)

Reo takes Mabu to a love hotel for a "date" and then starts getting weird, saying that Mabu's a filthy whore so he thought he'd enjoy this and as a soulless doll he has no right to complain. The only person allowed to dirty Mabu is him after all.

Huh, that's exactly what I expected despite being moon rune illiterate. I was just unsure about how expressive Mabu's face is.

>Toi's sex education
youtube.com/watch?v=RuSAdUcjklM

It's going to be a mystery only for episode 11, but this Saturday and Sunday they'll prescreen episode 10 and we'll get the usual spoilers on 5ch.

Terrible. ReoMabu are for consensual emotional lovemaking only.

I'm grateful that Reo hasn't been canonically abusive like this y-yet, at least.

Attached: cropped.png (632x836, 332K)

>Mabu will never top
>even Ikuhara says so

Attached: stand by me oneeeeeeegaiiii.png (452x468, 8K)

Ikuhara generated this.

I wouldn't worry about it, it seems pointless from a narrative standpoint to heap on more suffering on Mabu by Reo if their endgoal is reconciliation and we only have 3 eps left.

It's nice that many ReoMabu artists are into handholding and leglocking.

Attached: IMG_20190605_140441.jpg (1600x1200, 206K)

I don't think it fits Reo's character, no matter how unstable he may be. I'm not actually worried, but it would be depressing to be thrown a curveball like that.

It’s like the more misery Ikuhara puts them through the more determined they are to draw the softest and fluffiest shit.

Attached: 88354FFD-C843-4465-82AC-6449F4D3A398.jpg (800x800, 184K)

Retard fujoshits need to learn how /cm/ works asap

Episode 10 will probably be pretty insane. The wait for episode 11 will be really fun. How many fujos do you think will be crying at the prescreening?

And, even when he is grabbing Enta or threatening to stab him, he doesn't act like the emotionally dominant one.

How many fujos can fit into the Noitamina cafe?

I just want to schlick to Reo and Mabu suffering, dish

I bet it's gonna end with another heavy cliffhanger. I'm curious to read the summary on the site, probably they just rephrased the one they published by mistake.

Never enough.

They do a lottery, the number of seats is limited I think not more than 200 or 300 people iirc

So between 200 and 300 fujos will be crying.

But they always cry. They aren't reliable.

At least for episode 9 I understand the crying.

Not many. They tend to be pretty wide.

Nip fujos aren’t.

Kek

user...

Attached: 1338899716820.jpg (171x158, 5K)

Yeah but they overreact to everything. It happened before episode 8 and 9.
Anyway let's stop this meta discussion.

I still hope Enta fucking dies.

How are so many people fucking up spoilers in this thread? You just press Ctrl+S do people actually type it out?

>do people actually type it out?
Apparently yes.

Attached: 940.jpg (480x590, 24K)

>Local faggot ruins everything

Attached: 874102e51c5b8a9eecc5e31581eee4721552572508_full.jpg (640x360, 63K)

hope my anikibros are prepared for tomorrow, I know I'm not ;_;

Attached: 75066995_p18.png (880x900, 295K)

Attached: saratto~~.jpg (654x385, 75K)

W-wew, I've been here for 9 years and didn't know this trick.

Attached: 1555260385666.jpg (735x657, 47K)

You have dies

fujos are too dumb to spoiler correctly

>Mabu finally says fuck it and leaves Reo
>For a woman
what would the meltdowns be like

>It's that tourist who Sara tried to nurse on

I don't think it'll ever happen but you already know the answer. Fujos visit Jonestown.

twitterfags invaded the thread, post enta is a faggot cuck and incest to get them to leave

>darkness killed Mabu
>Kazuki will kill Reo and Mabu again?

Attached: 863E0721-29DF-4944-AA88-3198D0D55383.jpg (750x418, 53K)

Twitterfags and tumblrfags like incest and other “problematic” ships though

Kazuki will become Darkness

>Mabu
>ever leaving an abusive relationship
Good joke

I'm not ready for Kazuki to turn evil bros

Attached: D8Tma1WVUAAi8Uf.png (424x600, 168K)

Any theories regarding this?

Attached: 360EE8EE-4551-440F-8E19-FFCC84F5A6AE.jpg (698x736, 47K)

Enta was the true Sarazanmai all along.

Attached: the final SARAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Kazuki will never do anything that cool in the entire series. He’s so dumb he probably thinks Enta tripped and fell in front of the bullet

With the parallels between Kazuki/Enta and Reo/Mabu, it makes sense.

Why is he so chubby

sarazanmai was the friends we made along the way?

Attached: D8T7fClUEAIrdEQ.jpg (1010x933, 85K)

He’s taking custody of Sara and moving out of the city with her while Reo stays behind to drink his sorrows

Makes his butt more cushy.

Baby fat

There isn't any solid connection with the five senses and with the nature elements in the anime, but then again I know nothing about these things in Japanese/Chinese folklore so I don't know what to think.

Kek. That's probably exactly what will happen.

does this look like the face of mercy to you?

Attached: D8SbryjVUAYrFdd.jpg (576x1024, 103K)

I think girls should date kappa, and kappa should date girls.

Attached: D7aXnMZUEAEPSDq.jpg (990x1112, 116K)

The color wheel is just fan theory but I figured it would spark some kind of speculation or something

Enta is a faggot cuck and will die one
Toi is for Chikai forever

Reo and Mabu are going to be shredded, right? That shredder isn't going to go to waste, right?

>implying it wouldn’t be the other way around
Enta should just snap and rape everyone. Go all the way.

Attached: D599E442-B769-48CB-806F-8B06EA9FC18E.jpg (1591x2048, 192K)

And Kazuki is for Haruka

They're basically Sailor Moon villains, so they'll probably die redeeming themselves.

Daily reminder that Enta has parents but they sent him to live with his grandmother in japan because they couldn’t stand having him around

enta is such a bitch nigga that he wouldn't even be able to make his rape victims cum

Attached: D8O41naUcAAGEcB.jpg (811x1200, 142K)

You're right, bestboy deserves resurrection with a new improved chad body

They're fucking dead, dish.

Oh shit, almost forgot about the keywords.

>K_Connection: Asakusa, city, oriental, family kindness, nostalgia, premonition
>Desire Shirikodama Extraction: speed, seriousness, fear
>E_Leak: feelings for Kazuki, dramatic
>T_Leak: seriousness, impact
>Calm Days: the connection between Kazuki and Haruka, family breakfast, precious everyday life
>R&M_Desire or Love: ominous, supernatural technology
>Elegant Dish: magnificent, refined, a little SF
>Illegal Life: suspicious business
>T_Outlaw: loneliness, outlaw
>Kappa Sarara: moodiness, fatigue
>E_Longing: memory, nostalgia, mellow
>E_Passion and Delusion: delusion, racing heart
>E_Thinker: lonely, silently, faintly warm
>Violent Night: villain, adult, underground
>Temptation and Confusion: sensual, anguish
>Kawauso Invasion: approaching danger, frightening
>R&M_Fate: impact, death, dramatic
>Toi's theme general keywords: suspicion, spy movie, the 50s

One of the keywords for Crashing Kappa was 'Sara no hentai'. Hashimoto didn't get what it meant at first and I totally understand her, because I too read it as 'pervert' instead of 'transformation'.

What if he gets resurrected as a Mabu clone?

Attached: 558DFB14-D15A-40E9-8B2A-A0FED60749CA.jpg (933x689, 93K)

Thank you user.

Attached: 4l2IVq4.png (400x300, 175K)

user, you’re amazing.
>death

Fuck

mabu is impervious to death

Attached: D8OPYwnUYAEDqOP.png (900x900, 504K)

twincest + jealous-aroused Reo

It played during Mabu's death scene. That's why.

>R&M_Fate: impact, death, dramatic
Th...Thanks

>>Calm Days: the connection between Kazuki and Haruka, family breakfast, precious everyday life
The only comfy track here

Well at least the anime's redemption recognized them as individuals with a soul that might live on an afterlife. If I'm not mistaken in the manga they just die as villains (like every manga Sailor Moon villain I guess)

>Now neither of us will be virgins!

You can't improve on cushy butt cheeks.

>Mabu
>Virgin

>implying enta's final leaking won't show when he roofied kazuki

Attached: D7f6VTaUEAAxk9o.jpg (1200x826, 173K)

Enta is 100% prime shota. The only solution would be to build him a permanent shota body.

Attached: 107FA75F-903B-43EF-8FEC-4B846AC48694.jpg (2048x1638, 228K)

Tooi seems to favour that thunder (?) pattern, so I guess water would suit him.

prime shotas turn into prime twinks though

Attached: D8PALJ0UEAATU9T.jpg (854x1200, 144K)

Imagine how many fat old men he'll blueball by being pure enough to wait for marriage.

Based.

teammates (and opponents) in his world cup run*

Attached: D8NFDNLUIAAg2Ra.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

>implying that wouldn't somehow manage to end in Kazuki raping him with a soccerball, thus technically preserving his virginity while destroying his ass
It's Enta after all. ;_;

Kazuki could piss in his mouth and Enta would just keep sucking.

>Kazuki raping him with a soccerball
Wh-what?

He'd hate it but he wouldn't pause for a single second.
I like how unselfish that little shit is, but he needs to be less pure.

how do you put a soccer ball in someone's ass?

Attached: D8OMSqBUwAExDWK.jpg (1006x788, 81K)

Only Keppi is that elastic.

The choice of picture and text is unintentionally hilarious

I want to be sneezed on by Sara

Attached: sarazanmai sara sneeze.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

what's that shit she's putting on?

Attached: D8K-DxgWwAACLSk.jpg (1200x982, 134K)

Pepper.

Reminder that Chikai has sucked many dicks over the years for money to support Toi

Attached: D8TPnEbUwAEa24Q.jpg (2048x1539, 211K)

I bet he didn't suck a single one for Toi. He did it all for himself because he's a selfish asshole.

he doesn't support his brother anymore, he has someone much more fragile and easily manipulated now

Attached: D8JP8MOVUAAbXMX.png (703x900, 205K)

>fragile and easily manipulated
Unless it involves Kazuki, I can't see Enta being manipulated at all.

>Hey kid, I can teach you how to get Kazuki to like you back...

Attached: 679364F2-1064-4DAC-9D6E-3A95F61392A5.jpg (473x445, 65K)

That's absolutely true, but that is a huge loophole.

>that's right, you just have to do this motion with your hips and he'll fall for you in no time!

Attached: ototo(2).png (657x841, 328K)

Just tell him Kazuki is in the white van.

>ywn poach Aniki from Toi to get back at him

Attached: 41C58D0D-BD5B-446C-BF97-8FADB9E320BB.jpg (1024x863, 198K)

>sucks dick purely out of an oral fixation and cocklust
>plays it off by saying it's an easy way to get money
hot

Attached: D8O0MYtUYAA2Uw6.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)