This is Ranka Lee

This is Ranka Lee
She is the cutest girl in Macross Frontier
Her VA is 30 years old today
Say something nice about them

Attached: 1525536500420.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00003235006
youtube.com/watch?v=5fCmOa8vwlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ranka was best girl.

she's also the symbol of the death of the franchise.

Please explain?

I like SDF Macross

>cutest
>not Loli Sheryl
How does it feel being wrong?

Attached: 19381697.jpg (877x620, 364K)

Reminder that Ranka's seiyuu is half-Filipino.

Minoringo sings Seikan Hikou better than she does.

How can you like someone who's name means her crotch reeks?

imagine the smell

Hence the name, Little Queen.

And those unkempt green pubes.

kyun+kyun+kyun+kyun+watashi+no+kare+wa+pairottoo

Sheryl is better in every regard.

Coon Poon! Coon Poon! Watashi no Ne ga ro, NO NEGRO!

Daily reminder.

Attached: BRAVO KAWAMORI.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

First encounter I had with Hentai was a schoolgirl with green pubic hair. So that kinda stuck with me.

Attached: NotRanka.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Frontier was the first Macross I watched when I was just getting into anime. I thought it was cool as fuck so I watched Zero which was also cool. Haven’t touched the series since, are any of them actually good?

Original SDFM/DYRL are classic 80's mecha.
Macross II is sorta mediocre.
Macross 7 is very fun, if repetitive and monster of the week-ish for a large chunk of its run time.
The OVAs are excellent though.
Macross Plus is one of the pinnacles of 90's anime in terms of art direction and animation, although the character drama might put some people off.

Attached: This_is_Animation_Macross_Plus_Movie_Edition_017.jpg (1280x1899, 377K)

I’ll check out Plus. I’m mostly there for the fighters, don’t care much for mechs.

Ranka lee was the reason I fell in love with Macross. Megumi Nakajima has a beautiful voice.

Plus certainly has some of the best VF designs and combat sequences in the series.

Attached: YF21 test flight.webm (688x448, 2.45M)

She should had fucked her brother.

I watched Frontier when it was airing (in high school? Long ass time ago.) and I still hum the tune that calmed down the space bugs to this day.

RIP Harmony Gold in the UK at least
trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00003235006

Aren’t Harmony Gold the cunts that fucked up a bunch of battletech stuff? Good goddamn riddance.

Yes, and they're the reason why Big West haven't been able to sell their own show in the West for the past 30 years. The good news is that their grip on Macross is slowly weakening, even in the US. IIRC, an American judge ruled that they cannot use Macross mechanical designs for any new Robotech series.

Nyan nyan nyan nyan Nihao nyan, gorgeousu deliciousu decultura!

Shame the movie was shit.
They want to create the "DYRL Macross" feeling on F, but failed miserably.
Anime version has more satisfying story and ending.

Beautiful

Attached: triangle.jpg (639x343, 48K)

pottery

Lots of people feel Frontier was where the franchise stopped being a mecha anime with Idol elements and started being a pure Idol anime with some mecha in the background.

Sayonara no Tsubasa and Alto going up against Brera with the YF-29 and YF-27 makes up for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5fCmOa8vwlU
Lots of people are retarded.

Attached: YF-29 vs YF-27.webm (640x480, 2.56M)

They're still around, recently (and by recently I mean about a year or two ago) they took aim at the new Robotech RTS game for 'using their mech designs'. They're not an anime localization company anymore, they're a lawsuit mill for profit.

They're a real estate company with some links to Italian mafia. Its why they've been able to stay around despite doing fuck all with their anime properties for the past two decades.

Nyan NyanNyan Nyan,

>with some links to Italian mafia.

You're kidding me right. The Italian Mafia is keeping me from getting my english dub of Macross!? I don't believe you, this is like the plot to an anime in and of itself.

Frontier isn't perfect but Delta looks like iredeemable trash next to it.

Delta had some decent music. The Borderline Song was a badass beat.

>Frontier isn't perfect
How dare you say that about Ranka.

FUCK GREEN HAIR

And they'd be right.

Doesn't stop Frontier from still being one of my favorites though.

"How could you say that oni-chan?"

Their duet at the concert was pretty good though

Attached: 002aKg4Ngy6QsEw4B2r0b&690.jpg (540x720, 97K)

I really do enjoy Megumi Nakajima's voice and I'm probably her only fan atm... don't mind.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16 中島 愛 official ( mamegu_staff) Twitter.png (574x865, 896K)

user, that's a VF-27 not a YF-27, the YF was only used by Earth Spec-ops and was matte black.

Attached: 1465243763293.jpg (1280x720, 346K)

Who is the cutest Macross girl of all time?

Is it Mylene?
Is it Freyja?
Is it the little brown girl in Zero?
Is it your favorite bridge bunny?

The movies has Sheryl and Ranka's bishonen oniichan have a clearer, more defined role that tied into the plot from the beginning. Also trimmed a lot of the fat and had a slightly more imaginative ending.
So the series is still the best ride because of the more nuanced characters and the plot twists, but the movies are pretty good too and also made clear that the only real love story was Sheryl and Alto's while Ranka's nothing but NTR bait.

i watched megumi nakajima perform all her songs from macross frontier at a concert in toronto last month

shit was cash

Attached: 1554438532782.jpg (787x960, 68K)

Sky was the real winner

It's Emilia

Attached: [Pineapple_Salad]Macross_7_Movie_(5F018B5B).mkv_snapshot_19.23_[2016.10.02_00.04.06].jpg (1440x1080, 165K)