Isekai Quartet

Aqua might've fucked up before, but never was damegami so close to actual death.

Attached: 1553948385390.jpg (1676x943, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQLfgaUoQCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lets make another thread filled with powerleveling cucks, anons who eat all their bait and anime onlies
You are the problem

k

Does anyone like Emilia unironically? She's so boring.

>SUBARU-SAMA! THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME SUBARU-SAMA, I THOUGHT I WAS A GONER!
>PLEASE KISS KAZUMA FOR ME, SUBARU-SAMA!

Attached: 1461023605307.jpg (1000x1260, 853K)

Emiliafags do. But they don’t really care about her character besides her looks

Attached: 98EF11EF-847B-4010-A0D7-9129291A5B40.jpg (355x1200, 170K)

>Aqua scares Ainz
>Tanya scares Aqua
Tanya confirmed to be the most feared isekai character?

Attached: tanya.jpg (844x1200, 399K)

Character wise she’s shit
Body wise...., well rule 34 exists

>konosuba's running jokes
1. no one ever believes Aqua is a goddess.
2. those who actually acknowledge her power usually die.
3. She is always in real danger, but somehow she never dies.

Attached: 1555475946237.png (1161x1677, 2.16M)

But user, how else are we supposed to prove that Megumin’s power is MAXIMUM if we don’t argue power levels?

Who the fuck uses megabyte sized pictures

What about all the times her party bailed her out of a frog's digestive system

What I want to know is how many times Subaru died?

[God Blow]

Attached: 1529031811207.jpg (309x281, 91K)

I love Emilia's design

Ainz wants to be protected from that smile

Attached: tanyasmurk.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

She'll get better in s2

Duck tanya is so ugly

Attached: snow tanya.jpg (888x1243, 247K)

art is good and you wouldnt look so good either if you were fighting in trecnches and on the eastern front since your age was in single digits

>Oi, Subaru. Are you trying to kiss my man?

Attached: yandermin.png (337x325, 106K)

The heart wants what the heart wants my man.

You haven't claimed him yet washboard fuck off.

You would if you were blessed by Sonzai X. She's canonically seen as an angel or vampire, neither of which associates with ugliness.

Isn't Tanya 10?

>You havent claimed him

Attached: E3B10BDD-24F9-4399-AC3E-FD123690E908.jpg (1368x554, 127K)

>Tanya
>Vampire
The fuck?

Attached: 1528720434519.gif (500x275, 554K)

>Tanya's magic on Ains; world would be stronger than 8th tier.
Is Tanyas' world really that strong or is Ains' world not as strong as it's made to look?

Attached: 1557910217195.png (782x1120, 750K)

>take
Well did she?

Based off her LN looks, pic related is her most canon state of appearance early on.

Attached: 1475312718007.jpg (1500x2133, 619K)

Tanyas world is weak, Sonzai X blessings are the real deal though.

Attached: 92433438-43BE-44E6-94CA-3D4AF2C47A4A.jpg (1362x1006, 307K)

If I want food I don't eat air user.

when she first joins shes in single digits, like 8 or 9 I think she spends a month training, and a month deployed in norden, then spends several months in berun doing training, then finishes the year on the rhine. im pretty sure by the end of vol 5, the latest translated novel, she is 11 or 12

>staring up her skirt
That's not claiming Kazuma saw plenty of panties before.

when was this? which LN?

The point is that Kazuma is already taken.

looks like a competent military officer of unusual age to me. Not particularly vampiric or angelic.

Calling her stake flimsy is generous.

Volume 15

>Albedo we need Tanya's blessings so please just go along with this for now

Attached: images(19).jpg (739x415, 23K)

>muh sonzai X

Am I the only one bothered that they are turning it into a joke?

Who is going to scare Tanya?

It's about her pale skin, her eyes, and her expression. If you can't see it then you're just not cultured enough, it's canon and that's that.

as if lalatina would ever try to marry a commoner. Aqua doesnt even have an archetype, chris is a goddess and literally unattainable, and everyone else doesnt really like kazuma at all. Megumin's stake may be flimsy, but shes the only one with any stake at all.

Beria. She hates commies for life after their encounter.

Huh? This is only one of the hundreds of moments they have had together, i could post them all if i had the chance.

>vampire, neither of which associates with ugliness.
Twilight was a mistake.

>volume 15
volume 9 isnt even released in english, you liar

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1056x264, 56K)

But the whole movie tanya shit talked commies.

So Subaru has a chance?

>Hates communism
She just hasn't met a 22nd century salesman preaching it to her

Attached: file.png (640x640, 588K)

>Beria

Attached: Лаврентий_Берия,_1920-е_годы.jpg (778x1032, 102K)

>pale skin
not enough sun, blocked by debris, smoke, and too much indoors time.
>blue eyes
like every other imperial citizen
>expression
what about that expression is anything other than apathy, you autistic retard

>chris is a goddess and literally unattainable
He was able to take Aqua, he should be able to steal Chris.

>he doesnt read the better written and better traslated fan translations.
I would give you the page where 99% of LN readers read the novel, but you seem like an asshole, so no spoonfeed for you

>riding his armored limo slowly through the wartime Moscow streets
>looking for young girls to rape at his dacha

>he thinks konosubafags read the official version
KEK

no, he loves emilia
Kazuma literally says shes unattainable and he got aqua by accident

wow, you're a retard

>using the free fan translation instead of supporting the author
you are part of the problem

>he believes we give a shit about him
at least Akatsuki knows that people fantranslate his novels and doesnt give a shit about it, unlike Overcuck.

What's a level 8 power?

>calling others autistic when you're trying to nitpick your retarded opinion against the author
Do retards like you ever stop projecting? It's beyond sad how you think your trivial ignorance makes you an authority on something as fictional as vampires. I bet you're one of those /tg/fags that gets autistic over dragons as well.

Just fuck off nigger, you're arguing against canon, and that makes you a little bitch who doesn't even understand basic culture.

Enough to take on any human and land animal. MMO fighter would seem like kittens to you

Minimal spell tier used in top level PvP battles in Yggdrasil=Overlord.

>buying the novels from yen press from Amazon, where combined they get 95% of the total cut
Hey, if you wanna support the author the best way is to buy imported official merchandise, not the LN

Attached: eumfz1spddez.png (1473x999, 1.33M)

Attached: Isekai Quartet starters.jpg (365x273, 28K)

5% is better than 0% user, but thank you for your input. I wish I could afford to purchase merchandise.

So what you're saying is that we should just mail money directly to the author?

Not the same user, but i'm pretty sure that is a bad idea. Tsuki Ga author got him WN turned into LN and he started updating slowly until one day he received an anonymous donation and completely stopped updating the WN.

Pretty much, im not joking. That or importing everything from Japan.
The publishng houses and Amazon get an incredible high cut from the sales, it makes them rarely profitable for LN authors.

MeguCHAD dabbing on other girls is great

Attached: megubased.png (1115x1600, 748K)

i cant find the tappei Emilia image anywhere, anyone know what im talking about?

So how close was Aqua to being wiped out by a magical nuke this time?
I bet she literally peed herself

Is Tsuki Ga any good?

Not really. She'll spend 90% of it literally crying in a corner before doing sort of something by the end.

Can someone explain to me why are so many people fond of a girl that looks like a little girl?
Isn't it the proof that most Japanese people are pedophiles?

I want to see suburu murdering himself over and over out of lust until he saves aqua

Better tell me since when could Tanya use lightning spells? Wasn't all of her abilities either barriers or fire spells?

>murdering himself
I don't killing yourself is considered murder, also it's more likely that he just got instagibbed by Tanya.

You should have known the answer by now user.
Megumin at least gets a nice personality and development throughout the series that makes her likeable, even if Aquafags that have only watched the anime deny that.

>thinking the lightning was a spell
my little user can't be this retarded

>I bet she literally peed herself
G-godesses don't go to the bathroom!

Does it count as suicide if he knows he wont die, and causes his own death? I dont know how else to term it

Is the sight of a girl's panties really strong enough to break a brainwashing spell?

It's still suicide since he still dies. He just get better-ish.

a spell in her universe exists thats literally just a fucking laser beam of death, why wouldnt lightning be a by-product of her magical power?

>Aquafags that have only watched the anime deny that.

I've read the ln as well, Megumin has developpment simply because she is meant to be the waifu since volume 5 but I still found that Aqua has better alchemy with the mc.
Their bants together are gold.

does aqua purify her own urine? Is she the final form of bear grylls?

Attached: where do you think we are.png (644x644, 936K)

Serena did the same to control Kazuma so there’s probably a really niche explanation about it somewhere.
Its a comedy, dont give much attention to it

Oh god here we go again.
Sure, one part of Megumin’s development is her relation with Kazuma, but i wasnt talking about that. I was referring to how she grows up and matures with the group as a whole.
Read the prequel volumes and the continued explosion volumes. You can clearly see her evolution of being obsessive and selfish with her desires to learn from others and have sympathy for her comrades.

The WN is good the manga looks shit and lost most info

If Albedo was a slut could Ainz use her to control Kazuma?

I havent watched/read Overlord, but i suppose that no, he was only controlled because the one who hypnotized him had the powers to do so.

Does this make Subaru an annoying Pikachu that won't go in his ball and won't let you evolve him into something useful?

You should really stop. Pimping out his friend's children is the last thing he'd do

Problem? Sonzai X is a fucking joke. So is Tanya and her stupid show.

as much as people like shitposting using Kazuma he can be just as much beta as the others.

Unfortunately Tappei.

Attached: tappei_will_make_it.jpg (360x822, 120K)

>Ainz counts as a "Demon King" so if Kazuma and Aqua beat him their journey is over
>"If you join me you can have Albedo and a succubus harem"
What now?

How? It hasn't made an appearance. If anything they're setting it and possibly Satella up for big spooky reveals since they're hinting/dancing around both. Or the set up could be for a big joke, who knows.

>snipping/explosion
>barriers/shells
>decoys/illusions
>enhanced senses/strength/durability
>magic blades
>flying
>healing
>pissed off postlolis with fricken laser beams
>oxygen generation
At one part in the books, they use formulas to create hydrogen and pump it into a bunker that they don't have time to deal with and just ignite the whole thing.

Just how on earth is Grass > Water? Without water your weeds die within a short time. All water has to do is fuck off for a while. Pic related. Water throning over stupid grass.

Attached: 43565656562.jpg (541x519, 64K)

explain why ainz would want kazuma and his band of idiots anywhere near him or his dungeon

Demiurge has levels in Demon King, he should be the target.

Its pokemon, dont make a big fuzz about it. the explanation is that Grass or plants absorve the water you throw at them.

its about attacking.
grass soaks up water, so it works good against it
grass burns, so fire works on it
fire gets put out by water, so water works good on it
this is the simple logic used by a childrens game to convey advanced rock paper scissors without a 5 hour tutorial

>her evolution of being obsessive and selfish with her desires to learn from others and have sympathy for her comrades.
sounds like a shitty moralfag subplot from mob 1000%

How is Steel weak to Fire? Jet fuel can't melt Steel beams.

Kek i guess it does but thats not what i meant by that. The point is that she isnt the same in the beginning as she is now.

Exactly.

Attached: 134241234411.jpg (620x649, 59K)

Also how the fuck does Paper beat Rock? Rock is the strongest, it should beat everything.

>You can clearly see her evolution of being obsessive and selfish with her desires to learn from others and have sympathy for her comrades.

Are you fucking kinding me? I tell you she has developpment because she is meant to be the waifu and you give me the prequel as a proof?
How many prequel stories Aqua has in compraison to Megumin?
Even if she does have development I still would have prefered a relation with Aqua.

Fuck off, Scissors have max damage against paper.
Scissors are top tier, rock is shot tier

Same seiyuu jokes aren't going to happen, are they?

Attached: 1558455163378.jpg (2048x1344, 255K)

Subaru and Grantz sort of had some, the best you'll get is 'Emilia' shit talking Subaru from last episode, I dunno.

if you want to play optimally, paper is the way to go
you can stay off the ground for longer to avoid rock, and if you team up with a rock player the scissors glass-canon build isnt a threat. If you are going individual, you can solve the scissors problem by turning on your lag switch.

Dude, im just saying he truth. She has changed a lot since the beginning. Dont count the spinoffs then, volume 1 Megumin is not the same as current Megumin, even if your tunnel vision makes you think otherwise.
And her relationship with Kazuma, even if it doesnt appeal to you shouldn’t be left out, both genuinely grew as persons because of that.

I get it that you are mad because Aqua isnt the winner, but id be happier with them as banter buddies than romantic relationship. Chill.

but water in the form of ice is super effective against weeds

because plants dont like being frozen and we havent worked out the kinks in cryogenics yet

Ainz x loli is the OTP after all, Shalltear was the original main girl and recently we got pic related. Bukubukuchagama was a loli character voice actress too.
Which is funny considering that Ainz is probably a mommyfag

Attached: 1528772228308.jpg (1597x2221, 848K)

Different magic system and classes

B- BUT IM A GODDESS AND I SHOULD BE THE STAR OF THE SHOW AND FUCK YOU IM BEST GIRL EVEN THOUGH THERES NOTHING ROMANTIC EVER ABOUT ME AND KAZUMA AND ALL I DO IS MAKE HIS LIFE HARDER AND SOMETIMES END IT WITH MY STUPID ANTICS BUT I SHOULD STILL BE THE ONLY ONE WITH ATTENTION BECAUSE I DONT WEAR PANTIES AND IM THE PRETTIEST IN THE SUBJECTIVE OPION OF SOME AUTISTS WITH SHIT TASTE.

Attached: 9b2.gif (540x540, 2.22M)

Why that vampire girl doesn't wear bikini ?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.10.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Subaru.
Perfect knowledge of all situations, unkillable, impossible to counter. He's a nightmare for someone like her.

Just make him a sandwich and he's yours.

wouldnt he perceive aqua as a direct threat, though?

How does punching a boulder break it?
How do bugs hurt Ghosts?

Motherfucker, that was good.

Attached: 1541176091637.png (531x817, 455K)

Bugs hurt ghosts because japanese mythology
Punching a boulder breaks it because of anime

You pretty much summed every Aquatard in a nutshell. Congrats.

>ALL I DO IS MAKE HIS LIFE HARDER
How many fucking times would have Kazuma dies if it weren't for Aqua?

Punching breaks boulders because fighting type is not the “luchador” type, is strenght that goes beyond human capabilities.

PADS

0, because almost every time he does Aqua has a hand in it
that was my goal, thank you

Shes the most entertaining female character, so in my eyes shes the female lead.

She's a padder.

The best part is that it wasn't even her fault this time.

Tanya's magic is the power of almighty god, manifested through his chosen individual. Yes, it is that strong.

being the female lead doesnt mean being the romantic interest. Being entertaining does not mean being GF material.

>0, because almost every time he does Aqua has a hand in it

Like when he was killed by those monsters in the capital? There is plenty of time where he died and she wasn't the least bit involved.
On the other hand I could count plenty of time where he actually died and had to be resurrected by Aqua.

She doesn't want to show everyone she stuffs her bra

You'd really think an eel would take this time to enjoy her natural habitat.

daily reminder
>romantic interest
>GF material
that shit is something for literally who side characters, nobody really cares about. Real chad MCs have better things to do.

Attached: really-makes-you-think.jpg (906x1096, 99K)

>Gods mighty power manifesting itself through an individual
Only 9th tier

please get better at image editing, this hurts my eyes

She's got a god powering her shit.

Attached: Tanya.webm (720x404, 2.84M)

Hey, its the ironic Aquashitposter
Tell me, has anybody actually given you the reason anytime? Besides other ironic shitposters?

There was also that time when she had to model for propaganda photos.

>watch ep 1
>"hey heres a line they used in the original show
>heres a response they used in the original show
>rememeber? It's just like the ""comedy"" in the original show? Remember?
God just let it die.

Wtf was that laser thunder of Tanya?

t. Anime only faggot

9th tier, practically at will. Ainz could still kill her with time stop probably in a worst case. Tanya would probably love to join his organization, though.

Here's a sample of Ainz' various spells and their levels for reference.

Attached: 1556022581614.jpg (5160x2836, 2.43M)

>energy drain
shinobu has at will 9th tier magiks

>Ainz could still kill her with time stop probably in a worst case.
Doesn't that not work because Sonzai X also can stop time and effectively 'unfreezes' her? As long as she's got the orb anyway.

That's ok, IQ is animeonly anyway.

>magic
>WW fucking one
>magic flying mages shooting godbeams out of their ass
this shit is fucking unwatchable

Dont remember it mentioned in the LNs, I think it was artistic liberty with displaying a sudden burst of power.
He can, but I dont think he would since his goal is to fucking kill her so she'll be faithful. Also I'm not sure he's actually present in other worlds, and he's certainly taken a backseat recently.

Tanya can move in frozen time

Always believe in paper

Attached: Desktop_2018.09.16_11.34.58.31.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

That's why Tanya is above 8th tier magic.

they are comparable to attack choppers and in short supply because you need mana to do it. Tanya is a special case, the best of the best mages dont have this kind of firepower.

Ainz vs Tanya, who is more evil?

not really. At first, she can only move her eyes, then she can move her whole body in the anime only for that one drama scene where she shoots the dead pilots, but it was never explicitly time stop in that instance.

Aqua. Literally killed millions for worship and power.

Attached: 1547630743929.png (1156x359, 50K)

That was 9th tier and she didn't even go full golden eyes power

>he would since his goal is to fucking kill her so she'll be faithful.
No, his goal is to antagonize her and make her life miserable so she'll need to turn to god, which is why he powers her magic and powers it further when she prays to him. He 'sells' her solutions to problems he causes.

Both are cowardly pragmatists that are pertpetually misunderstood and suffer from it to some degree, only to benefit greatly in the long run. They are both probably equally neutral-evil (using DnD). An argument can be made for lawful evil in tanya's case.

Ainz, He's doing things that are evil to his enemies. Tanya has never done anything evil, shes lawful and never plays outside the rules.

ainz and tanya are bros though

Attached: z9tk7fog3jw21.jpg (739x767, 106K)

Little girls can't be evil.

Attached: 1484935861590.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Tanya is not even evil.

Ainz however is. Half-elf didn't deserve that fate

You do realise that 9th tier casters are level 63. Praying from what I've seen only probably raises her tier to 10, although I doubt it since tier power levels varies, for example [nuclear blast] with it's destructiveness only being the weakest 9th tier spell. Also at level 70 you gain a super tier spell and become a 10th tier caster and even then you need to gain 30 levels to become a level 100.

Attached: file.png (1019x1100, 625K)

Yeah, I was wrong, thats definitely a better way to describe it. Given that he has the power to ressurect and reincarnate, why wouldnt he let her die? Shes been in multiple close scrapes without a word from him.

Aqua is well meaning, she's just dumb as a brick.

absolutely based and axis pilled

Attached: fear_me_peasants.gif (544x606, 706K)

Tanya follows the rules of war almost to the letter.

Ainz indirectly invites people to his home then tortures them forever for having the wherewithal to invade his home.

>Tanya has never done anything evil, shes lawful and never plays outside the rules.
She's lawful, she's definitely done evil actions. Following evil laws still makes you lawful evil, and following laws to the letter for evil intents also makes you lawful evil.

That's why she needs to get more pious, and improve her godly powers.

Aqua > Ainz

No she doesn't

Tanya has a -1000 kill count, Ainz has a +100,000 kill count

and yet, she's an expert military tactician with experience in the harshest battle conditions the human race has ever known. I doubt anything but the worst case situation would drive ainz to kill her. She's an undeniable asset to his empire and can be trusted with things like human asset management and being a confidant about things Ainz cannot talk about with his Yggdrasil underlings.

Ainz is more evil. The fucking faggot bring people into the Xbone factory and torture.

Tanya just follow rules and never break it.

F L A S H !

Attached: I am the fucking universe!.png (640x360, 104K)

Yeah, but there's always a bro that's more evil than the other bro.

Someone could be incredibly evil and yet not commit a single evil act because they didn't have the opportunity. The numbers are irrelevant.

Energy drain is quite bullshit, since it drains your levels, and that bonefucker can also deal physical stat damage if he touches you.

Attached: 1552227573256.png (1340x618, 210K)

Ahhhh Ahhhhhhhh SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE

Did he return by death?

Attached: sub.png (1920x1090, 1.37M)

Ainz is Neutral Evil
He is neutral because he follows rules and/or a code only when its convenient, and ignores them when it suits him.
He is evil because he acts directly in his own self interest 51% or more of the time. Any alturism he shows is usually because he wants to take advantage of the person to his own ends.

Tanya is Lawful Evil
She is lawful because she follows the rules of the society/system she is a part of to the letter at all times.
She is evil because she acts in her own self interest 51% or more of the time.

Dammit user

Probably. There have been a lot of hints indicating that he's been save scumming.

Tanya follows the letter of the law, but not necessarily the spirit of the law. Warning factory workers to leave the building in a voice that sounds like a prank, and then blowing up the factory without giving anyone real time to evacuate, is an evil act.

Although the most obvious one would be if Rem or Betty comments that he stinks worse, and they haven't done that yet.

The difference is that there's no real ceiling to Tanya's powers. Ainz is already as powerful as he can conceivably be at the beginning of the novels, whereas Tanya is receiving power that grows and changes in relatively whimsical fashion from an omnipotent being.
That is to say, if Tanya actually sat down and thought about how to get more power out of Being X, she could become far more powerful than she is now. It's only because she antagonizes god that she's limited. Ainz, on the other hand, has already maxed out his potential.

My favorite vampire loli can drain levels at will, thats such horseshit.

Also moving troops is within her authority but moving guys she doesn't like to a place she's highly confident they will get blown up that isn't actually the front so it looks less like she did that on purpose is also evil.

Most accurate so far.

>don't get to see Kazuma on Tanya action as it happens
>get served some drama without knowing what happpened
>get flashback
>get flash
That scene was totally butchered. Didn't work at all. The joke was shit. The timing was all off. Just crap. I hate how bad this show is written. Inb4, is just a gag show. No. Fuck you.

the most evil thing, though, is not ordering visha to have lesbian sex with her on a regular basis for my viewing pleasure

I mean, both cases are her doing good for the Vaterland.
Culling the weak and removing power from the enemy helps her and her countrymen to live longer lives.

Evileye though

So is the season finale going to be a cultural festival?

Attached: cultural.jpg (1075x1400, 324K)

defining an evil act as selfish and a good act as selfless, with the addendum that an act is selfish if it intentionally benefits you and selfless if it is not selfish and intentionally benefits others, than both of those things are evil because they are done in her self interest. the vaterland is secondary.

Well they don't want to be too on the nose, at least not yet. Also another hint they could drop is Ainz noticing.

Same reason the doggess of water is nothing but prey on the pov of frogs

What a whore, look how she’s dressed

Frogs and Aqua have a symbiotic relationship, okay?

Attached: 1535166986484.png (1280x720, 568K)

ahem

Attached: za crasha.png (10000x9441, 1.95M)

Cursed smile, CURSED DOLL

This is the biggest piece of evidence we have that he has used return by death.
Either he is pleased that it work out this time or he is pleased that he didn't have to use it in the first place.
It seems likely that Ros would rig the drawing tho

Attached: subaru.png (957x537, 688K)

Ainz doesn't really have a good baseline, they already showed he noticed some weird heebie jeebie shit going on with Subaru. Another decent point in the favor of Satella x Sonzai X fuckery is that the staff for the school seem to have some kind of shit going on and they're pulled from those two shows.

she hates commies even before he isekai'd, but with beria that hate become personal

Well I mean he'll notice that when he decides to check on the curse again, it's, different for lack of a better word from his perspective.

>Already 9th tier
>Becomes 10th tier
>Becomes 11th/super tier
>Gains 30 levels worth of stats
I think the Youjo series won't reach that far. If she does, and goes above 100...that's a world class enemy in Yggdrasil that would take at-least 30+ maxed out players just to have a chance.

I wouldnt be suprised if in teh next few episodes we find out that Aqua, Eris, Sonzai X, Earth's Deities, an Satella are all part of the same pantheon and/or the some of the same people

>Wait, by Sonzai X, you meant Steve?
>Yeah Steve is an asshole, fuck Steve

Was that roswaal that Ram actually talked down to in that one line she said...can't think of which...but if she was talking to clown, damn. Bet he didn't see that coming.

By the way...out of all the choices for Head Sensei, out of the characters available...is it claiming Roswaal stands "above" Ainz in Authority? Or is He just the mouthpiece for Sensei they wanted?

Attached: Roswaal.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Fuck if I know

>-1000 kill count
how the fugg anyone can get negative kill count?
>inb4

>Bet he didn't see that coming.
She shit talks him with relative frequency, he's actually convinced she hates him and any seeming affection is some kind of ploy to kill him later after their bet. Roswaal is picked as the teacher so he can have dumb clown plots going on as per usual and be an aloof fuck without just kicking one of the MCs out of the show basically by sidelining them in a weird plot role.

With the current cast? Roswaal is the best teacher but Pandora's Actor if he were here would be even better.

Attached: file.png (1200x872, 1.2M)

The only place for Roswaal here is teacher, his character doesnt work elsewhere

In Re:Zero Roswal holds a high ranking position in his Kingdom's government but in this world he was given the roll as the teacher. so in this world where Ainz is a Student and Ros is the Teacher, yes he has more authority than Ainz.

>inb4 the teacher is pandoras actor and they find Roswaal tied up in a closet somewhere

That would make it AOTD

Attached: file.png (540x475, 346K)

having higher stats than a lv 100 doesn't mean World Class Enemy, WCE would be someone like Satella since one of the WCEs that we know is called World Eater. It would probably be similar to Ainz+staff waifu though.

Are you a troll? The 'world eater' is the last boss of the game called 'devourer of the NINE worlds'. Satella gets completely stomped by Ainz, her magic won't work because of his world class item. Also having a higher stat than a level 100 already makes you a boss among bosses, world class enemies are above 100 not only in stats but levels

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 856K)

Attached: 5x5.png (2574x2336, 1M)

Imagine if the Devourer of the nine worlds got isakei'd

>"We all have our roles to play."
MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: Pandora's Plot Twist.gif (371x209, 1.58M)

Megumin and PA would probably get along quite well

Tangent, but is there a TRPG that uses a 5x5 alignment system like this? First time I've seen it.

>The 'world eater' is the last boss of the game called 'devourer of the NINE worlds'.
I might have misremembered then, been a while since I read the part World Eater was mentioned. I won't even bother with bait right after.
> Also having a higher stat than a level 100 already makes you a boss among bosses
boss? obviously, WCEs are raid bosses though, there's a difference.
>world class enemies are above 100 not only in stats but levels
that's exactly what I was saying, what's your point?

What the fuck is this shit? Did some autist really think 'yeah we need more arbitrary differences between good, neutral, and evil'?

>Beast of the End
>Lawful Moral

kys

Attached: 1558039099117.png (794x419, 211K)

Megumin should be chaotic good
she want to genuenly be useful and kill the Dking, even if she uses only one spell
If anything Aqua should be in chaotic neutral, she is selfish and doesnt really considers the damage of others.
I dont know how a 5x5 works, im only judging with the perspective of a traditional chart in mind.

Either budget, or incompetence. They used the pads as an excuse, but she could've just stuffed a bodysuit in that case.

Have you never heard of the good-evil spectrum?

Tanya is so fucking great

>that's why "Roswaal" reacted pleased to see Megumin channelling primetime CW tier scenery chewing when casting her spell, while reacting to Tanya's outburst with only concern
This theory keeps making more sense all the time.

Attached: This Deal.jpg (1024x432, 42K)

>Even the gag comedy writers can't think of anything for Emilia to do but whore herself out

>it's another excellent and funny idea by some shithead posted on a mandarine image weaving forum
>mfw the show will never be even half as clever

Attached: 1242342353423.jpg (720x730, 83K)

Everything's a joke, user.

Yeah, I'm having fun with the episodes but the writers are absolute garbage.

Attached: 1558626129481.png (392x318, 158K)

Fuck the author. Authors exist only to toil for readers.

Pedophilia is a good thing.

Megumin wants to kill the DK so she can become the DK. Good people don't nuke harmless ducklings for XP or nuke their enemy while they're busy praying.

Attached: 911.png (500x328, 214K)

The only character in anime with a higher luck level than him.
He might need someone to win a game of chance.

yeah, pretty much. it's a shame, really, because it could easily be so much better. pretty much like the overlord adaption.

Attached: overlord-in-a-nutshell.jpg (1560x720, 93K)

>t. anime only
Ainz's luck is at least on par with Kazuma's and he can buff it too.

Attached: 1539248117866.jpg (638x951, 105K)

Yeah, but once she does she's instantly better character than Rem

Im fairly sure she said that ironically only for the banter user, if you couldnt tell you may have an extra chromosome.

All Tanyas are perfect.

Attached: 036.jpg (680x559, 351K)

Protagonist power rankings
Kazuma=tanya>aniz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>toyota

Attached: Kazuma D&D.jpg (2169x2160, 673K)

Attached: No Mercy.png (2000x2000, 1.96M)

>pads working with bodysuit
>wanting a vampire to expose skin when the weakness of vampire is sunlight
Being this retarded is not normal, not even for 4channeru standards.

I meant a wetsuit. Also, the worst she gets is a stat debuff.

>first episode of a crossover gives a joke baseline for fans of one series that haven't watched the other ones

My little user can't be this retarded

moralfags will never stop getting butthurt about that.

Attached: 1550463347728.png (1000x722, 681K)

aqua's natural state of being

Attached: 1559449991634.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

The nuking the enemies while they are praying was Kazuma's idea, not hers

They Violated the NAP, killing them was an act of extreme good

I would not call Tanya Lawful evil. She is actually the true Evil, the neutral evil as you like.
She abuses and twists the rules to fit her narrative. She literally found loopholes all the time so she would not get jailed/executed for it while getting as much gain as possible.

A lawful evil would not try to retract the international laws to be able to murder civilians so he wouldn't have to deal with them later. Lawful evil is somebody who keeps following rules no matter what.
Like imagine if the rule was
>"not murdering children"
- he would have killed everyone but let children alive.
Tanya on the other hand would find a way to twist the definition of a "child" and leave no survivors

>How?

Tanya grow all angry everytime someone calls themselves gods or even are a bit powerful.
Instead of just thinking for a second, why would sonzai X hide his identity in the first place? Hasn't he been clear about his identity since the begining everytime he makes an apparence? Or at least going deeper into investigation than just "muh god muh poweful".
This isn't the Tanya I'm used to, all the other characters look at least a little like in their original shows, except for Tanya who for some reasons seems to have become retarded.

Attached: rgef44g1bf15sd.jpg (750x1085, 165K)

hmmm

Attached: 1558583094601.png (583x720, 591K)

>dicklet raping anyone
Kazuma self inserters are the most pathetic of these threads.

Attached: 1538410952361.gif (220x239, 32K)

>Does anyone like Emilia unironically?
Subaru does?

>anime only detected

I'm still convinced that something is subconsciously guiding Ainz

>it's that self insert fag who thinks Kazuma has a big dick again
Oh boy

Attached: 1536972993276.jpg (272x385, 26K)

I like her body.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.09_[2019.06.04_22.04.59].png (1280x720, 1.28M)

Cute butt

Mwee

>its the denialfag that thinks the LN isnt canon
Yikes

Attached: 1553982362601.gif (500x280, 521K)

>all the other characters look at least a little like in their original shows
Are you kidding? Even though I'm enjoying it they have fucking butchered the characters from every series, the Konosuba cast are 1 joke on repeat when they can be more than that, Re:Zero cast is similar in that they can do a lot more with the characters, Overlord's characters got cut the hardest since the chance of someone dying would be really high. Taking all that in consideration Tanya is probably the one that changed the least.

>I want Casablanca levels of writting in my chibi short flash anime
Oh you.

>Albedo
>Impure
Fucking WRONG!

Attached: 036.jpg (1254x1872, 350K)

Oh please, post your """""evidence'"""" once again so people can judge your claims for themselves.

Attached: 1512262691062.png (250x331, 36K)

Albedo is cute

>Thinks it's only 1 person that replied to him
the joke is on you user, Kazuma being a dicklet isn't even a bad thing, since it adds to the comedy, seeing a dicklet compensating by being savage with the girls is funny as hell.

Attached: 1531985304009.png (834x818, 156K)

Its in the LN, a short story that you can see for yourself, again you think its not canon because your small brain thinks the story is well written.

Attached: 1556505992654.gif (348x302, 1.39M)

Found the speedreader

When some random anons can come up with much better shit that stays in character without even trying, the writers failed.

>samefag
inb4 ms paint screenshot

I think she is a fine character
She just hasn't really done anything in the first 3 Arcs and she is massively overshadowed by Rem.

That's no little girl, that's a monster!
In the body of a little girl!

Kek

Attached: 27C1143E-F55C-4BD9-94E5-89FEC335BF41.jpg (696x346, 137K)

Fastest screenshot in the west

>Re:Zero cast is similar in that they can do a lot more with the characters

Yeah they could but they didn't change them a lot, Subaru is always this goofy in non serious situations and the rest of the cast as well.

>the Konosuba cast are 1 joke on repeat when they can be more than that

Same they didn't really made much change to the Konosuba cast, they could do more but even in their own series they tend to be their own running joke (Megumin with her explosions, Darkness with her masochists tendancies and Aqua the retard).

For Overlord I can't say since I don't know much about this serie, but now that you're talking about it I do remember that they are supposed to have some hartred towards humans. But AInz himself from what I've seen of the anime and its inner dialogues doesn't seem to have changed a lot, he doesn't hold any grudge or hartred and is just asking himself about the situation.
I still think that Tanya's treatment is the worst since she/he is the mc and isn't supposed to be this retarded.

It's fake, I can tell from the pixels.

>screenshoted and posted in less than 30 seconds
>fake
Call me an iToddler if you want, but the ios version of Yea Forums has those dead pixels when you zoom in.

user, I...

CHAIKA
BIG

>it has been 5 years

It physically hurts

You seriously believe that in less than a minute that user screenshotted it, deleted the other (You) perfectly and uploaded the reply?
I think you have some mental issues

Attached: Ughhh.jpg (1280x1079, 519K)

You mean extreme lawful

Why do people still post screenshots like this assuming that it proves anything? It's super easy to edit a (you) in your browser.
you can use developer mode in any browser to edit it. This is what happens when everyone stops telling newfags to lurk for 2 years before posting.

Attached: 1542054959789.png (352x390, 136K)

see

muh html code

So she'd run an abortion clinic?

Would Tanya be tsundere for an atheist commie?
She could bond over how much they love being edgy and hating god and flip flop between hating each other because of opposing ideologies

>189019307
>189019306
>189019300
>189019298
Thanks for the (You)s
None for you all, for being cancerous faggots

Attached: 1531838893389.png (1200x675, 1.75M)

>best MC
>best supporting girl
>best supporting boy
Go

Attached: umad.jpg (1920x1080, 987K)

What would realistically happen to all these RZ/KNSB/YJS characters if they got teleported to Nazarick and were caught wandering around?

Attached: chitose.png (720x546, 358K)

MCs:
>Ainz; neutral good
>Subaru; cringy good
>Tanya; tactical evil
>Kazuma; neutral good

Side characters:
>Aqua; chaotic good
>Darkness; lawful good
>Megumin; neutral good
>Emilia; extremely good
>Ram; neutral good
>Rem; neutral good
>Roswaal; neutral evil
>Shalltear; neutral evil
>Demiurge; chaotic evil
>Cocytus; true neutral
>Mare; extremely evil
>Aura; neutral evil

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.09M)

Did he calm Tanya down just so she doesn't kill everyone including him (again)?

>Kazuma
>Not Lawful Evil
The dude will screw over anyone he can to get ahead but still abides by his own codes.

>189019391
>189019434
YES! GIVE ME MORE (You)s

Attached: KxBqqX8.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Attached: provocation.jpg (292x258, 41K)

You did fall with that post >189019434
So its a win for me

Attached: potatoes.jpg (400x400, 31K)

How can you say he was evil when they were robbing him? Evil is subjective to each side.

Attached: cannot be angered.png (680x794, 754K)

Kazuma will usually help people out in need and often apologizes for the actions of his party. He only goes out of his way to ruin the lives of evil pricks like Lord Alderp.

Considering we've never seen anything be able to hurt Aqua, not at all.

Aqua is a coward but that doesn't mean she can actually be hurt by any of these peons.

You're forgetting the fact that he lured them in.

>Gets hurt by Kazuma's freeze spell
>Gets hurt by his fists
uh, eh, uh, duh, I-It's muh comedy!

Attached: file.png (621x702, 67K)

Keep telling yourself that.

Attached: aquacuck.jpg (306x379, 34K)

Except her character development is reverted and she’s back to being the damsel in distress.

He never gave a fuck about the novels after 14 volumes. He got mad because he made a story for people who bought the blurays for a small group of people.

Attached: Blue haired bitch dies.gif (540x304, 1.81M)

>implying he didnt expect people to leak that online and make it public to everyone
thats his fault

At the end of Isekai Quartet, Ainz gets to take one non-Overlord character back with him. Who does he pick?

Attached: nice guy.png (576x627, 638K)

Ainz is really fucking weird, you never know what he might do, it's not to the point that's he inconsistent though. For example when they appeared and he asked what would happen if they didn't obey the school rules, Ainz is a coward most of the time so it makes sense for him to back down, but at the same time he can be a ruthless motherfucker so the chance of him ganking Roswaal right after school isn't low either.

Tanya. More than almost anything else, he wants a friend who doesn't worship him.

>even tanya could kill aqua
kek, what a pushover

Attached: 1550952093246.png (184x184, 76K)

Kazuma is chaotic Neutral
>sends bomb to random location destroying a lords manor by accident
>actively tries to get rid of his party members
>steals pantsu and commits petty theft
>steals jewels from royals
>gets exiled by axis cult for being friends with a suspected witch
>only defeats demon generals when they refuse to leave him alone
>only does quests for cash money
>only wants to defeat the demon king because aqua keep nagging
>goes to brothel regularly
>pals around with dust and other degenerates

Tanya

>steals pantsu and commits petty theft
By accident and only in the beginning
>only defeats demon generals when they refuse to leave him alone
Vanir, Wolbach and Hans?

>We'll get 24 episode extension
>Wiz comes in
>Learns Ainz is undead
>Learns Ainz was a human once
>Mature-Romance.jpeg

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 795K)

Why does Aqua want to kill DK? She seems pretty content.

Obviously Darkness is the most powerful person in the group because she can do the most push-ups by far.

Post the webms.

To return to heaven, or whatever place she was before. Even after all the shit she does and the adventuring together she still wants to go back to her place

She won't be able to return to heaven and regain her status as a goddess otherwise.

>Why does Aqua want to kill DK? She seems pretty content.
because heaven>fantasy australia

Which series do you want to see Quartet 2 cross over with? Assume no limitations due to licensing or other bullshit.

>>Ainz; neutral good
Sorry, I can't read anything after this.

Has darkness mastered the saitama workout program?

pads

>hits all of Ainz's preferences
I really wanted her to be here, but even if she was the writers aren't smart enough use this.

Attached: 1534606851990.jpg (500x667, 241K)

>Taiyōken

Ainz and Shalltear are the ones that can do the most push ups there. They feel no fatigue and could do it for eternity.

Attached: 1559667025368.webm (1920x1080, 996K)

Are we getting an S2 of Youjo senki?

Attached: 1558283824958.jpg (2098x2518, 1.32M)

Tanya wouldn't be a titty monster

>How to ruin a character in one step

>tanya would be tsundere for stalin
Is this true?

I fuckin hope so, the movie just came out so it depends on how well that did

No, because Tanya has gone beyond romantic feelings.

(S)he probably would if you think about it

Anime had a movie, witch in most of the cases is the last nail in the coffin for a production, I can only hope for producers and investors to agree for a S2.

He would probably respect him as a leader, but criticize his organisational skills so being shit. I don't think she really has a sex drive to speak of.

Fug

Would have been good to see an S2.

Someone should tell Tanya

Attached: kekk.png (1024x576, 509K)

>like tanya, shalltear, demiurge, and albedo
>tfw I'm in love with all the genocidal monsters who would kill me without a second thought
Why am I like this? I don't want to die.

ainz is 100% ancap tho

He was going to let them go but went full autismo when they lied about his friends. So thats not even good, evil, nor neutral. Is there a category for a REEEEEE moment?

Ainz is ancap, Rimuru is communist as the immortal benevolent dictator, Subaru is a monarchist (emilia-tan as ruler), Tanya only loves war, Kazuma is a capitalist, Kumo is an anarchist, and Diablo is a libertarian

There's your isekai political spectrum.

Where do the characters belong?

Attached: compass.png (1815x1975, 451K)

>he doesn't know

Ainz' true alignment is Sentimental Evil.

>189019499
no you fucking masochistic bitch, you don't beg for your reward

>Tanya only loves war
So this is the face of Tanya's soul!

Attached: 977005_p0.jpg (459x600, 207K)

so is this fun to awtch? I like and watched all 4 series but not sure if i'll like the chibi stuff

Fuck off back to Dealing with powerlevelfaggots was enough, now alignment chart virgins and compass cucks want to be here two? fuck no

Attached: why.jpg (500x479, 40K)

Triggered Ainz is fucking amazing, I can't wait for him to meet the rapist elf king, that fag is gonna trigger him for sure.

Attached: 1529581753831.jpg (720x972, 101K)

>Tanya only loves war
Tanya is an edgelord libertarian, did you forget the whole part where tanya talks about being 100% behind the chicago school of economics?

>Don't discuss what the characters can do, or what they think, or how they feel!
What do you want the conversation to be about, jackass?

>Tanya only loves war
She likes when the system rewards a job well done and gives time for pleasures in her life, she hates her actual position in the front lines and would like to enjoy a easy life.

Filthy communists.
>Wants classless society
>Means of production will be owned and evenly distributed
>Ability determines worth
>Don't have to work
>Undead for labor and transportation which are controlled by the people

We can discuss that without bringing politics in faggot.

Attached: 1559700292956.png (661x570, 137K)

It's nuts that a literal god is only good killing undead and reviving people.

She's like worse Jesus and jesus was a demigod

Attached: Hoods2.png (230x372, 22K)

>jesus was a demigod
The General Synod would like a word, Arius.

Aqua is called shitty goddess for a reason

grass loses to over-saturation

How about you fuck off back to the cold embrace of oblivion, faggot?

>Wants classless society
He wants a hierarchy
Ainz>nazrarik>everyone else
>Means of production will be owned and evenly distributed
He wants the means of production to be magic skellingtons
>Ability determines worth
wtf nigger he has a magic box that tells him how much gold things are worth based on game logic
>Don't have to work
again, he would use magic and mindless skellingtons to do work
>Undead for labor and transportation which are controlled by the people
""""by the people""""" meaning him

Attached: to protect and spoop.jpg (1192x670, 177K)

Here, you might wanna look into these. They fit your edgy attitude better.

Attached: n7Jswk6.png (640x400, 36K)

A demigod is 50% god and 50% man.
Jesus IS (not was, he's still alive) 100% god and 100% man.

You're the one throwing a hissy fit because you're too immature to discuss characters. Stop whining for christs sake.

no

Attached: dumb bitch.jpg (1200x1200, 241K)

>he thinks discussing political compasses is mature

Attached: 1525711288933.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Megumin and Kazuma are already dating. She tried to "help" him with his boner.

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-091718_Chrome.jpg (1440x2864, 563K)

>buying a shitty LN yenpress instead of using the superior cgtranslations website

Fucking casual

Also

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-114303_Chrome.jpg (1079x4187, 1.03M)

>ywn watch horror movies with your non-human monster gf or bf (if you're a gay)
Why must I watch kino alone in this world?

Ice is a separate type in Pokémon

>or bf (if you're a gay)
This post is not tanya approved

Attached: fags.jpg (567x800, 128K)

aquachads need to be stopped

Attached: 1513061824900.jpg (896x815, 204K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KQLfgaUoQCw
Look that's not how percentages work and you and I both know it. Stop trying to weasel your way out of saying you're not a polytheist.

Christians who take this shit seriously are nuts. It's like saying god could make a rock that he himself couldn't move.

So if there is a second season what other Isekai are introduced in a second group to compete against first season group.

my picks are
Rimuru from slime (I want to see him interact with Ainz and Tanya because him and Tanya were both killed by idiots and put in tiny (and later girl) bodies and him and AInz both D&D montsters and their real names are both Satoru.

Satan from Devil is part timer give aqua a devil to fight and be the subversion of being the only one there NOT a regular human to go to another world but the only to go to the regular world.

Diablo from how not to summon demon lord gives Ainz a rival as Diablo is known to defeat other players that were stronger than him

Naofumi from shield hero to play the straight man and get pissed that he is on a team with 3 demon lords/devils because he's the devil of the shield

yo wtf is this anime avengers

>Aqua
>Chad
Choose one

Attached: Be Patient Kazuma.jpg (245x250, 11K)

Ha ha tiny dick

>a system of social organisation in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-perpetuating political party.
Check
>Abolishes class system that applies to everyone else
Check
>Means of production is owned by the people and the state
Check
>There is no such thing as property ownership, you can be moved or removed by the state
Check
Let's admit it, he has a communism vibe, not only that it's a superior form.

Cringe as fuck. People actually read this? Blatant self insert shit

But Tanya is a lesbian (male) now.

Attached: Kazuma sweat.png (1024x1024, 299K)

>a novel made specifically for teens is cringe
user I...

>no girl will ever love you for who you are like megumin loves kazuma

Aquafags are annoying but it's hilarious how Kazuma self inserters try to pretend that he's chad and then get butthurt when someone mentions that he's a canon dicklet.

Attached: 1551224969035.gif (510x662, 232K)

Wiz can't into romance and his harem would dispose her in a finger snap

>yo wtf is this anime avengers
No anime avengers is another show (pic related)

Attached: Big 4 Crossover.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

Fuck off this shit is comfy

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-112216_Chrome.jpg (1080x3948, 995K)

Attached: 1559686790084.jpg (486x330, 95K)

120 Point explosion pt 1/3

Attached: Screenshot_20181115-223136_Chrome.jpg (1079x6717, 1.37M)

2/3

Attached: Screenshot_20181115-223435_Chrome.jpg (1071x5889, 1.22M)

No anime avengers is literally anime avengers

Attached: main-3.jpg (547x782, 561K)

Are you for real? Do you seriously not understand the Nicene Creed?
The trinity is one in being while separate in aspect. Christ manifested as a man without losing his divine character, being fully divine as well as fully human. It isn't that complex.

3/3

Attached: Screenshot_20181115-223512_Chrome.jpg (1080x6272, 1.38M)

>didn't see the thread of the last episode
as soon as someone mentioned that Aqua did the joke again Kazumafags went all out in his defense, shit was hilarious.

t. rocklets

Fuck that is cute.

This boy x girl shit is making me puke. Grow up, put your big man pants and turn this into a man x woman romance. Start by confirming your relationship status with her, have sex and plan your wedding or spend more time until you've both confirmed you want to get married to each other.

Attached: file.png (640x359, 344K)

This. This is why Aqua and Darkness are my favorites

It's blatant self insert shit. Can't read this with a straight face.

I saw that thread, and honestly both of the anons arguing were projecting so hard.

Best girl, glad she got a spinoff manga and LN

Non-Christian here, I kinda get the whole father and son part but what the fuck is the holy spirit?

>anything that involves romance is self insert
Bait/10 made me reply

You are just mad Dorkness lost

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-112704_Chrome.jpg (1080x3404, 727K)

>He thinks teens should act like mature 30 year old adults

Attached: Niggatoro is speechless.png (428x339, 134K)

Panties is a silly howaito piggu invention.
Aqua is a goddess from a fantasy realm with no influence from barbaric pantsu wearing tribes.

Attached: file.png (1435x811, 1.02M)

Rub salt in the wound

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-112507_Chrome.jpg (1440x2684, 621K)

>strawman
Nah fuck off, just saying this one clearly is self insert shit.

Attached: 3E950E21-7516-4CB4-AF40-AF4110F80D23.jpg (680x510, 23K)

Can't wait for tournament arc

>Isekai harem comedy is self-insert shit
In other news, water is wet and the sun is predicted to rise in the east tomorrow morning.

I'm not enough of a pervert to self insert as Kazuma. He became a slave to a demon general and ended up making her nearly starve to death, become homeless, show her panties for money, and tortured her by making her do lewd shit to him, all while he was under her mind control.

So when Kazuma wants to fuck Darkness is self insertion too?

Attached: 1553982362201.jpg (600x600, 37K)

An apple & peach pie is half apple and half peach. 50/50. You're playing a language game. I could say that there exists a thing that god made called a square circle that exists because of "God" but that doesn't make it logically possible.

Jesus was just Hercules 2.0 and the 200% crap was the church hiding the fact they copied someone else's homework

>Darkness
>Moral

What is this chart doing?

>In other news, water is wet and the sun is predicted to rise in the east tomorrow morning.
Scientifically h2o could make another h2o wet by definition. Also the sun rises from the east everyday.

They burn easily.

Attached: 1464533634522.png (344x135, 19K)

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Tanya is not a fucking cleric.

Eh those two are neutral evil if anything.

>and the sun is predicted to rise in the east tomorrow morning

Attached: file.png (800x450, 142K)

She's literally a cleric though

>Overlordfags have "Ainz is stuck in a game"
>Konosubafags have "Aqua doesn't wear panties/makes them invisible"
What are the animeonly filters for Re:Zerofags and Youjofags?

Attached: 1557963371431.gif (500x281, 3.76M)

Shalltear's naughty face is the best.

This is official from the LN

Attached: 1c0ed26f49004be5ec89458cf5404253e2540756r1-768-1090v2_hq.jpg (721x1024, 66K)

It's got to be one of his Race Levels.

>what is relativism?

Darkness is a genuinely good person who goes out of her way to protect the weak, and doesn't approve of the party's more questionable actions. How is she not?

Oh man, you're repeating a critique that's been put down a million times before and not even doing it well. It's painfully obvious you haven't done any reading on the subject.
You want to compare Christ to a pagan demigod, try picking one who actually resembles him. And no, I'm not going to spoon-feed you the examples.

Do a proper pushup you filthy thot!

>What are the animeonly filters for Re:Zerofags
I love Emilia

Attached: 1465335908054.png (344x135, 17K)

Isn't mana internal in that world?

Dont forget the "Kazuma steal pantsu xDD" and the Frog memes, those are 99.9% anime only filters

It has to be from kadokawa so part time devil and shield hero count not the others.
Kenja no mago, kumo desu ga and mushoku tensei could work too.
Maybe just change the cast except for overlord since it's the backbone of the gag series.

>>Overlordfags have "Ainz is stuck in a game"
AINZ IS NOT STUCK IN A FUCKING GAME!

Attached: 1533071213563.png (955x909, 1.16M)

It was god-given from the start and she has to pray to really use it. Tanya got a free-to-play version of the mana of the world given to her by being X in order to drip feed her power and make her dependant on pray-to-win

That user is not wrong, its just all about perception.

Being 9th tier puts her around level 60, who knows how many millions of level 60s it would take to kill Ainz. The Overlord universe scales your durability with your level, class and race, while in Tanya's world it does not.

Attached: Mar.jpg (1600x2400, 515K)

Jesus had better water tricks too.

Then how does everyone else use mana? From what I've seen unless she's praying she has the same amount as everyone else.

>I made a mistake and now i'll mention that reality is subjective

Attached: file.png (700x692, 136K)

He could be, a quantum game which downloads your memories/soul.
Not like this will be explored thanks to the author not caring about overlord anymore.

>Given powers by god
>Carries around a holy symbol
>Becomes stronger when she prays or otherwise pleases god
Sounds like a cleric to me, chief.

Now we're talking.

Attached: 1418344814741.png (1000x1500, 1.1M)

He's probably satisfied because he had a go with Darkness in his previous save before reloading.

Imagine volunteering to whip darkness during that talent show.

Turning water into wine is 69th tier party magic.

>wojack posting
Im not even the user who said the "sun rising" thing
Get the fuck out with your wojack shit, hope mods ban your ass

Don't worry user I know how you feel, that shit is so obvious that it makes me lose hope whenever I see someone talk like he's still in game.
What a shitty bait, here's your reply.

Doktor Schugel

Attached: IllinformedImperturbableHylaeosaurus-small.gif (445x250, 923K)

Iris still wins by default honestly if she wasn't getting cockblocked.
I'm waiting for Kazuma to do something like that for Megumin so i can consider a ''win'' like learning the explosion spell if those WN spoilers are true

Read volume 6, 90% of it is full of Kazuma suffering.

More like Dr. Strudel am I right.

Attached: 1418344905726.png (1100x1500, 926K)

Read the novels.

Attached: over.png (1020x1449, 444K)

>Iris still wins
wins what faggot? The MCbowl? too late, Darkness has more probs than her.

Nothing subjective about it, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. It's a painfully obvious fact of life, just like isekai romance being self-insert garbage. That's the joke I was making. How does this require an explanation?

>every isekai romance is self insert

Attached: 6OmxdX56rs-2.png (300x250, 13K)

What kind of kino would you watch with your heteromorph gf?

Attached: 1548310838651.jpg (851x800, 261K)

Would Golden Eyes magic bullet be super tier? Would the Golden Eyes themselves constitute as a WC item?

Attached: 1523758633270.jpg (480x774, 162K)

Wait, Kadokawa doesn't own slime?

Crusch a best

>He thinks Iris still has a chance
You cant be serious

Attached: fufufuf.gif (220x272, 62K)

I, Robot

I did, that's the point, thinking that the game shit is even possible at this point is deluding yourself in headcanons to say the least. There's not a single hint of it while everything points towards fantasy with dragons having soul magic and the side story almost confirming who summoned the players. Assuming that the guild member mystery has anything to do with the transfer is pure delusional headcanon.

He agrees with you. You missed the point.

Tanya wouldn't kill anyone without reason unless enraged I assume Ainz kills/lets his underlings kill on a regular basis.

Just needed to remind people.

Attached: 49293777_p0.png (1500x1000, 880K)

That's literally the basic skill Demons and Vampires had in the Wizardry series

For Re:Zero, is almost every Remfag. But Rem is a really nice girl, the problem is when they sperg about Emilia ignoring every stupid decision Rem did. Not that Emilia is innocent, she is also pretty dumb.

Why? Tanya’s retarded autism about it has been a joke for years by this point.

REPENT!

Attached: 1524739830041.png (488x785, 557K)

I mean he abandoned his party two times to live with Iris, even if he suffered the consequences it still happened.

>Taking style advice from the Mouth of Sauron

Best girl, I really hope that if a season 2 happens we get the maids instead of the guardians.

Attached: 1532399355538.png (1368x1534, 3.62M)

You talkin shit about my waifu!?

Attached: 1506781390313.png (668x262, 14K)

that was before the Megumin shenanigans, i get it why you think Kazuma might still want to be with Iris, but her arc with Kazuma is done for, she is better in Megumin spinoff.
In the WN Iris wasnt an important character either, and she didnt appear after her debut.

I'd be down for that.

Attached: 45864703_p0.png (1293x1200, 982K)

Just making an observation. That girl is anime MoS, no doubt about it.

Attached: 1552708273157.png (800x800, 620K)

I'd like to see Tanya become a temporary member of the Pleiades maids in a future crossover between these two series. We could have another Plea Plea Pleiades short series, with Tanya temporarily joining Nazarick.

Canonically Tanya looks like a fucking vampire, in the LN her eyes are silver and her hair is silverish blonde.

>Tanya becoming a maid
Absolutely unacceptable! The only way Tanya joins Nazarick is as an equal partner to Ainz.

She actually boost mana for everyone in her wing due type 95 and type 97

>anime MoS
Explain.

Attached: 1558106921951.png (611x714, 344K)

Yeah, it's fucking Shinobu
[spoilers]Wait till Ainz finds out Kazuma has energy drain

How is that a vampire? Vampires have red eyes

The Mouth of Sauron, from Lord of the Rings. He's the dark priest/messenger/evangelist of an evil overlord, and wears a weird armored blindfold to accentuate his role as a "mouth". Sound familiar?

come on, you seriously believe Natsume is gonna drop 10+ volumes of slowly growing Kazumin for it to be dropped entierly for Iris, a background character?
Common sense people

She could work with Yuri to teach discipline to the other Pleiades.

Based Irisfag

AHEM*

MAY I SPEAK OF THE GREATNESS OF HIS MAJESTY?!

WHAT IS JUSTICE? HIS MAJESTY IS JUSTICE!

WHAT THEY CALL JUSTICE OUGHT TO BE SOMETHING LIKE PROTECTING THE WEAK IS COMMON SENSE, THAT KIND OF...UH, ABSTRACT CONCEPT. RIGHT?

NO. JUSTICE WITHOUT POWER IS MEANINGLESS, BUT POWER LIKE WHAT DEMONS POSSESS IS NOT JUSTICE EITHER. THEREFORE, BEING STRONG AND USING THAT STRENGTH TO AID OTHER IS TRULY JUSTICE; IN OTHER WORDS HIS MAJESTY IS THE INCARNATION OF JUSTICE!!

Attached: file.png (580x865, 871K)

Maids are more fun than the Guardians.

Tanya is literally a fucking cleric dude, she just desperately fucking wishes she wasn't.

Oh I get ya. Those are actually glasses Ainz gave her because her eyes freaked him out. He thought she was glaring at him all the time.

Attached: 1525451638151.png (680x268, 28K)

>using touch-type magic against a DnD monster
>Ainz deals damage by touch and deals physical stat damage on top
That shit is so annoying, DnD monsters can be such horseshit with the stat damage.

Tanya spent a lot of time figuring out how to commit warcrimes, straight up used her loli voice to "warn" citizens before she leveled a fucking city, AND WANTS TO KILL GOD.

Yeah, I read the novels (although it's been like a year). Her glasses/visor thing just looks quite a bit like Mouth's equipment, prompting the comparison.

>not wanting to see Tanya in a maid outfit

SHUT THE FUCK UP ERICH WE DONT CARE THAT SHE SCARED YOU THAT ONE TIME

Sooo, are you going to repent or not?

Attached: 1537825060697.png (720x1437, 865K)

2 different things. Ainz drains levels from opponents while Kazuma drain mana

What I want to see is Tanya in a royal gown. Princess dress>maid uniform any day of the week.

It's only a crime if you get caught.

>Tanya is so based, that gave PTSD to the man in his 30s

Attached: 20190531_153259.jpg (393x564, 122K)

Film did very well, it's NUT's only IP they can tap into, expect a season 2.

Tanya
Aqua
Ainz

Best MC: Tanya
Best supporting girl: Tanya (supporting herself)
Best supporting boy: Tanya('s male soul)

Silver eyes is one of the vampire tropes

Tanya

>Silver eyes is one of the vampire tropes
Literally 99% anime disagrees with you.

Attached: file.png (1851x863, 1.48M)

It's a shame that we couldn't see trap in shorts or someting.

It seems you're somehow ignorant of our true savior. Allow me to remedy the situation.

Attached: 1502475534379.png (842x1080, 1.91M)

False hope. Neia is our guiding light to his majesty.

Attached: file.png (680x690, 502K)

It's still a trope. The prevalence of another trope doesn't negate it.
The weird one was always Kiss-Shot/Shinobu having gold eyes.

>Turning Tanya into discount Esdeath
At least don't make her titties huge, keep it to C-cup.

I'm saying majority of vampre are depicted to have red eyes or deep pink. The eye colour commonly associated with these creatures is red

If she decided to kill of the rest of the cast, who can stop her?

Attached: ea726d465d5905af986cd0c30a2d0d03.gif (1152x648, 2.36M)

You say that, but in the illustrations that come with the novels, and on the cover art, and on all other official artwork (except in her gold-eyes form), her eyes are ice-blue. They made them a deeper blue for the anime, but they've always been blue in the art.

Albedo is for NTR

Off topic: But does anyone have the pic of the guy who had pills strewn all over his desk when the Konosuba S2 ended?

Attached: 805ab9b7df503a32a161b831e7d4770b.gif (500x282, 2.01M)

Easily AOTS.