One Piece

Seriously, though, how are they going to beat Kaido? I think Oda set the bar a little too high.

Attached: El Kaido.png (1176x1299, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsUuhW7WbIg
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ass Pull
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Asspull
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're not. Kaido wants to die and Luffy will give him a reason to live.

Post your speculations on Act 2's ending

I haven't watched or read one piece in many years, but I know kaido is one of the four/three emperors. Three since whitebeard is kill.

So, if luffy can beat him, he's one of the three strongest characters in the entire one piece world, and they can basically end the Manga right there, right?

He'll yell about friendship and punch harder

also an asspull

>Seriously, though, how are they going to beat Kaido?
Some sort of power of friends asspull shit.

They aren't. Kaido is going to abandon Wano after beating up Luffy for a close second time after making a jobber out of Eustass beforehand. With Big Mom being a player on Wano now, Kaido isn't going to want to stay.

Maybe he'll lose his status as an Emperor, but having Luffy defeat a 1 billion berry man and then immediately a Yonko is too big a power step.

Leave Kaido to us.

Attached: D3wU_V0UIAA0Khs.png (496x720, 357K)

Big Mom and Kaido double KO each other and Luffy takes the credit like he did on WCI

We know luffy won't just hit him harder, oda already said he wouldn't be happy with that

Nightmare Luffy.

It's OP, Luffy will win somehow

They give Yasu’s body a proper funeral on the night before/night of the raid on Onigashima, zoom in on Toko’s crying eyes, close curtain.

Big Mom invades, Queen gets pissed, they fight over oshiruko, Luffy and everyone important escapes, Big Mom Pirates show up, King and Jack show up, act ends with Big Mom regaining her memories.

Just like he did against Aokiji and Magellan, right?

We're reaching the EoS. Luffy can't keep losing against the big players forever

You power level fags are what's wrong with one piece

Good Morning

Attached: Mochi Ping Pong.jpg (1024x716, 213K)

Remember when people thought WCI was when Luffy would defeat Big Mom? Fun times.

I liked the Worst Gen. vs Kaido theory, but now I think Kid fights Queen. I guess an alternative is Big Mom vs Kaido, but that doesn't really free Wano.

Attached: 1557097469969.jpg (1000x1066, 182K)

You just reminded me Kuma is suffering an endless Hell.

Sanji will take Tama’s Kibi Dango and turn it into a drinking snack. They’ll then sneak it to Kaido, and take down the Beast Pirates from the inside out.

One piece is a shitty shounen, you people have no taste

>but now I think Kid fights Queen.
funk versus rock metal, let's go

Attached: 1550108824391.gif (300x303, 1.49M)

All the breakouts will conclude at the very least. Throw one or two surprises in at the end. We'll probably also finally figure out where the hell Denjiro is, so we can go into the Oden flashback in Act 3.

It turns out that Kaido was vulnerable to cuties all along

Dave finally shows up.

I hope we'll see more panels of the straw hats clashing against Orochi's forces, though knowing Oda next time we'll see them they will already have escaped. I don't really get why they need to separate to escape anyways.

Don't worry. Perhaps you've seen that Zoro's on rampage? His swords are thirsty for dragon blood. Only a matter of time until he gets lost and finds himself right in front of kaido.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28-12-22-34-1317056572.png (1020x1059, 870K)

Kaido is uranus. The dragons where the first kings of the primordeal one piece world. They lived in the clouds and all beast knew to bow before them. But then man invaded. They came from space, exiles from a far away land looking for a new home. They waged war against the dragons, slaughtering them to new extinction. They divided the lands of this new world for themselves, conquering all their eyes could see. Eventually there was a schism of sorts between the human invaders. The ancient kingdom and the celestial dragons had found themselves in a war. In order to prevail over their enemies the celestial dragons crafted weapons of immense power, weapons that had the potential to destroy the world. Of these weapons was the last dragon egg. The celestial dragons would heavily modify the beast that laid inside for singular purpose, destruction. Though they never got the chance to use it, the egg would hatch one day. And What would be unleashed the day this egg hatch would be a being of unparalleled power, a monster the world would call kaido.

Strawhats nigero from Drake and Kyoshiro. Luffy Nigeros from the jail.

>they think all the strawhats will successfully escape from the district

Attached: way down we go.png (171x128, 20K)

>Remember when people thought WCI was when Luffy would defeat Big Mom?
No, I can't say that I do;
Also, in WCI Luffy didn't have future sight nor did he have his complete crew and an army.

Where are all the other supreme grade meito?
You'd think this would be the right arc but so far only mihawk's blade got confirmed who is already the best.
Give us some more wacky sword powers!

Attached: 1555137753833.png (305x261, 154K)

Well, they certainly won't catch Brook alive.

Attached: index.jpg (289x175, 8K)

The supreme maito are all swords that where once weilded by the greatest in the world

>Kaido is uranus

Brap

Shogun is a dumbass

Attached: u.png (872x321, 374K)

Attached: dickhead.png (444x378, 135K)

Attached: 1550256502395.gif (267x219, 1.05M)

>suffering
but he lacks feelings now

all Bonneybros report in

I'm droping One Piece if more than half of them are katanas

Expect orochi's sword to be a supreme grade meito passed down the line of shoguns

Orochi has 2 swords. One is his own and the other is Oden's that he took from him.

don't worry, Oda will come up with another asspull like gear 5th, friendship power, plot armor or related shit.

Attached: 1559629963263.png (876x1370, 1.29M)

NIPPON STRONK

Based

Oodachi count?

Will Oda somehow make Excalibur appear in One Piece?

Attached: kingslaya.jpg (1280x935, 718K)

based

Attached: Nitoryu Orochi.jpg (1080x792, 101K)

Believe me when I say it was a thing. Although, to be completely fair, it was only a thing before Katakuri became the main focus. After the fight with Katakuri started pretty much everyone realised WCI wasn't going to be the end of Big Mom.
It was dumb but the argument was "we're getting to the end of the series, Luffy's gonna have to start taking them down at some point". I'm not saying Kaido won't fall in Wano. I actually don't know what will happen. But it won't be as simple as Luffy just beating him.

i don't think you know what an asspull is...

jej o user o lel indeed!

Attached: Near Death Experience.png (900x318, 150K)

Thanks, but I meant appear in the story not on a color page.
Durandal already appeared, so there is still hope other non-japanese legendary swords will appear too.

neither you

This is a galaxy brain post.

Zombie Ace will kill him.

he was just shocked about a mere ronin tries to kill him

Don't try, no matter how well explained or foreshadowed it is going to be, some brainlets will always call it an asspull, especially because they don't even know what the word really means.

Who wins the following fights
Kinemon vs Kaido
Kinemon vs Roger
Kinemon vs Prime Rayleigh
Kinemon vs Akainu
Kinemon vs Kizaru
Kinemon vs Big Mom
Kinemon vs King
Kinemon vs Im-sama
Kinemon vs Mihawk
Kinemon vs Zoro using THAT technique
Kinemon vs a certain incident
Kinemon vs time and space
Kinemon vs road poneglyph
Kinemon vs stairs

Attached: Kinemon_Anime_Concept_Art.png (412x1064, 371K)

and they said Hunter x hunter had asspulls....

Kinemon is the only character that can cut abstracts such as explosions so he wins all.

It will be some bullshit new form or something that only luffy could possible do, oh and he learnt it in two weeks from fighting fodder.

Oda is a hack that has no clue about pacing or how to accurately display powers especially when it comes to luffy.

not asspull but stupid
If Luffy knew G4 Boundman, Snakeman since TS, then why the hell did he not use it? he could knock out Hody, CC in an eyeblink just like how Kaido KO'd him now in Wano. He could knock fucking Doflamingo down with those tec hniques before he could raise the Birdcage.

What is the most retarded theory you have heard? For me it has to be that there is any connection between shanks and the poneglyph simply because of the hair that is such a retarded stretch not even Luffy could surpass.
Why not Kidd or literally any other character with red hair you fucking low iq sperg?

Explosions aren’t exactly abstract but ok

kek i hope not

Cause it'd be overkill, man.

why do you want him to suffer, user

Attached: crying yonko.jpg (233x216, 14K)

He could not, Doffy survived G4 even with all his organs shattered Luffy and Law needed help or they would have died.

Zoro cut Monet's will to fight. He cut her psyche in half. A step beyond Kinemon's control over the boring material world.

Cause Luffy was literally too overconfident in his abilities and that's the reason he loses against Caesar in their first fight. It's literally spelled for you when Zoro gives him shit for it later in the arc

That this guy is Imu-sama

Attached: Igaram_Manga_Color_Scheme.png (208x318, 140K)

oh, i'm sure it will be probably imu's then

Attached: iron throne.png (654x942, 416K)

Still not as retarded as thinking that Sanji is a better character than Zoro.

the insolence of someone that weak attacking him leave him stunned

Orochi get off the damn computer and feed your fucking people.

moon theory

Draw
Kinemon
Kinemon
Akainu
Kinemon
Kinemon
Kinemon
Kinemon
Kinemon
Kinemon (but el ashura amaterasu slash wil leave scar on his face)
Kinemon
Kinemon obviously
Kinemon unless Shanks will cut his hair off
Stairs

Ace never died. He faked his death as part of a deal with the marines to get rid of Whitebeard. He will return as the final villain of the series.
I made it up myself

How about kinemon vs shanks?

>Shanks was the one who made Ace and Whitebeard's grave
>He was last seen reporting to the gorosei inb4 that one silly theory

Orochi with his nitoryu style save the whole country from Oden, think about it

Kuina is still alive and is the shogun of Wano and Zoro will have an epic battle with her

Fuck off snakewoman

Attached: Zoro mad 3.png (197x312, 77K)

What about vs pirate god Buggy?

Mother Carmel is controlling Big Mom's body

Orochi is shitting his fucking pants at Zoro using a Niitoryu technique. When it's not even his main style. He himself is an actual two-sword style user and fears Zoro using a sub-par technique.
How is Zoro so cool lads.

I agree with this, but the last line is terrible bait.

What did Oda mean by this?

Attached: 1553643473720.png (861x950, 632K)

Momma will play a part i bet, that's if he actually "GOES DOWN" at all..

Oda basically confirmed that Zoros Sandai Kitetsu and Luffy Nidai Kitetsu will be forged together to Ichi Kitetsu, which is a supreme grade meito, in the fourth act of the Wano arc by Tamas godfather Tenguyama Hitetsu..

Hiyori already had her eyes set on Zoro to breed with.

So, how did this shitter actually kill Oden?

Attached: Kurozumi_Orochi_Manga_Infobox.png (555x385, 278K)

Oden probably killed himself to save someone from Orochi or some other samurai bullshit cliches

> Waah Kaido-sama, please help me teach Oden a lesson.
> No.
> He knows the secret of poneglyph.
> Alright let's make some oden with Oden.
Like that.

what do you need clairifcation on

When will Zoro visit Roronoa Ryuma's grave to get back Shusui?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-02-08-26-15-1662104495.png (1032x472, 678K)

He's got a giant invincible dragon as a friend.

Man I want an invincible dragon as a friend

was that Hiyori?

>Orochi IQ 40
>Orochi zoan form IQ 8x40= 320
Orochi is a genius. That's why he wants to challenge Vegapunk.

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=FsUuhW7WbIg

>Kaido wants to find the One Piece
>Kills one of the Roger crewmembers that could have told him where to find it

Truly the perfect captain for Jack the Jobber

Yes.

He challenged Oden to a 1v1 swordfight and destroyed him right there in front of millions of people.

but why does Kaido care about a shit like Orochi?

>You're a dragon? Me too!

Dragon solidarity.

>Help me kill Oden and you will have all of Wano as a country for you to make weapons and the likes.

to control wano, duh

How long before we will be getting Shanks' backstory?

I'm disappointed.
No matter how clever, tough, strong etc you are if you can't read Poneglyph you aren't able to find One Piece and become Pirate King.
It is a little bit too much.
I see Roger's point how he wanted to grant only the suitable ones should be able his "treasure", but come on.
If Luffy never met Robin, even he couldn't be able to achive his goal.
inb4 voice of things

Yasuie the Hedgehog more like Yasuie the Manlet

Attached: dancing_shogun.png (386x221, 80K)

fuck you Orochi, you coward!

Robin will die. Momo will find the secret Kozuki manual for reading poneglyphs and will join the crew instead though.

Attached: Zoro mad 4.png (197x226, 49K)

Attached: That's What She Said.jpg (134x341, 36K)

Pudding should be able to

Says who? A sewer rat?

Kozuki clan can craft it. Then why do they not know the meaning of those sentences?

>that pointy, sharp shape
the throne itself is a Supreme Grade Meito

You are nothing more than a pest.

Attached: 1558716388429s.jpg (125x93, 4K)

i need to protect this smile

Attached: 1558681943735.png (188x201, 33K)

The ability to write something does not mean you understand its meaning.

This will be huge shit bro

in a 1 on 1, always bet on Kaido.

Luffy will defy expectation.

On a side note, I wish Luffy's devil fruit would allow him to expel hot, molten rubber in the same way that Doflamingo has Overheat and Katakuri has Hot mochi. This might be achievable in his awakening if he is granted the production and manipulation of rubber.

Also he could manipulate the structure of his rubber body to mimic the muscle and ligament structures of different animals to copy their physical abilities becoming a pseudo-zoan type. He could transform into a rubber cheetah or a rubber eagle.

Would that be OP? Would that fit Luffy?

look how happy she is

Attached: ALWAYS BET ON (the) KAIDO.png (1325x384, 110K)

>Also he could manipulate the structure of his rubber body to mimic the muscle and ligament structures of different animals to copy their physical abilities becoming a pseudo-zoan type. He could transform into a rubber cheetah or a rubber eagle.
I like this idea.

Becoming pirate king isn't suppossed to be easy and you can't do it alone. If you haven't figured that out yet i must seriously question your intelligence

I'm taking the bait, literally not a single one of those is an asspull and if you after 1000 chapters don't realize the meanings of certain things in one piece please quit the series.

You misunderstood me. For example if there is someone who exactly like Luffy, he has the same ambition, luck, etc, but he has no Robin, then despite how hard he tries he can never been able to read the Road Poneglyphs.
Of course he can still reach Raftel by mere luck, but despite all of his efforts he has 1% chance for it?

Gear 4 it's not normal powerup, it's last short and once expired Luffy is left exhausted and without haki. It's wise to first learn about enemy powers and then decide when to use Gear 4 to finish the enemy.

>Pudding
>Wano
>Voice of all things
you don't really need Robin

So we have a prophecy of some guy in a Straw hat, and we have various versions of Romance Dawn.

Now, we view Romance Dawn as just oneshot concepts, but what if there's some kind of fuckery going on where a bunch of "Straw Hat Luffies" go to the Grand Line to try and become a legend? With the "joke" being that of course one of them WILL succeed and become a legend, and the one who succeeds will be the one "chosen by fate." In some disgusting survivorship bias sorta sense.

Not all of them have to chase Gol D Roger's treasure of course, and in Romance Dawn 1 and Romance Dawn 2 only the first Luffy is really interested in making a name for himself, the second Luffy is actually more of a sweet kid who wants to be a Peace Main Pirate because of his grandfather.

For sure, Romance Dawn 2 Luffy deviates the most from the other Luffy. His strawhat isn't Shanks, it's his grandpa. Romance Dawn 2 Luffy would probably end up as a marine if he was in OP's Luffy's place and admired his grandfather.

So let's say our Luffy - the OP Luffy is successful. And the other two Luffies - either they died, or one of them became Blackbeard, or Dragon, or something bad happened to them.

What's the issue here? Well, besides of course those other Luffies being good kids, they would leave behind friends and family who care about them. Like the various prototype Namis. Bastard Daughter of a Legendary Pirate Nami, Friends with a rare Magical Creature Name. And we also of course have this prototype Nami, but it's just a design, she doesn't have a story associated with her.

Attached: protosanji and nami.jpg (499x720, 47K)

i can easily write korean hangul but I don't understand more than half of what I write with it.

this. they should have given rival crews the means to read ponyglyphs by adding more alive archaeologists or three eyed tribe members. I half expected Killer to be Kidd’s key with his third eye but it’s seeming less and less likely.

Attached: E94F5A75-39A7-4727-A78D-31130958F008.jpg (498x369, 66K)

>Pudding
Big Mom waits for here decades already, and it is not sure the rumors or "prophecy" will work
>Wano
Ok I give you, maybe there is still someone in Udon or somewhere else who knows how to read the Poneglyph
>voice of all things
then again, you need to be a special snowflake to have a chance. throw away all your hard work, effort, anything you already gained during the journey, because if you were unlucky and did not born with the ability of VOAT then you are fucked.

But the other Yonko had backup plans. Big Mom was going to use Pudding. Kaido was going to use the Oden family (but they refused). Shanks doesn't need to because he already knows. Blackbeard also probably knows.

Well yes, it's not that weird for the one and only position of Pirate King to be available only to someone extremely lucky and unique.

>decades
I meant many years. I know she isn't 20 years old yet so using the term decades wasn't a good choice.

The red band around Luffy's straw hat and the straw hat in Pangaea Castle represents the Red Line.

still tho, i feel like kaido would just kill him and become emperor himself, maybe something to do with needing the loyalty of the daimyos or some shit but kaido doesn't seem like the sort of guy who would give a fuck about planning or political strategy or whatever
maybe oden's the only one who can satisfy kaido's dragon cock with his nine tongues or whatever who knows

Attached: thicckama confirmed.png (1000x1200, 505K)

>seeming less likely
>still haven't seen his full face
It's seeming more likely to me.

Is he wearing anyhing uderneath?

It would be stupid.
Roger already had the strawhat when he started his journey. If it is connected to Pangea, Red Line, One Piece, etc then who did pass that hat to him?

There is probably a good reason for this, although we won't know one way or the other until we see what Raftel and One Piece truly are. There are a ton of theories on what One Piece might be, but a common thread through the theories is that it will have some way of changing the world. You wouldn't want that power to go to just anybody. Presumably, there is something that happened during the Void Century that might influence how someone would want to wield whatever "power" One Piece truly has. If that's the case, you would only want someone who knows the true history of the world, as described on the Poneglyphs, to find One Piece.

maybe

They didnt even dent Big Meme so they arent gonna beat him they are somehow going to escaped being killed by him.

No one. It was a quirk of fate.

We already know what the straw hat represents. The people in Enel's mural were using it as a spaceship. The D clan comes from one of the seven moons shown in Ohara. That's why Ds can be of different races (Saul), because its about place of origin and not a bloodline.

Also note that Im had 7 chambers in the freezer, and kept a straw hat in the freezer under the cross logo (the same one Oars has on his clothing)

Attached: 75c1b9064abc3305fd74df5af8fddfe0.jpg (736x1076, 180K)

When Herr Goebbels says we own the world and space
We heil heil right in Herr Goebbels' face
When Herr Goring says they'll never bomb dis place
We heil heil right in Herr Goring's face

Attached: Friendly old person.jpg (139x202, 9K)

It is not Roger's fault WG killed Oharans. When Roger placed One Piece on Raftel, Oharans were alive, so finding someone who will help you to read Poneglyph was not a big deal if you want to reach Raftel.

He killed him because Oden refused to tell him, speedreader.

Now that I think about it. Why isn't Big Mom trying to capture an ex-Roger pirate and use Pudding to extract all the informations needed?

I’m holding out until the bandages are off but we did get pic related

Attached: 1C59B1E1-F8D5-4057-8F8A-FE6928DA12BE.jpg (220x229, 16K)

Wasn't his face already shown though?

Attached: Killer face.png (829x327, 280K)

here's Oars, with the cross logo shown in Im's chamber. Also the three skull logo also associated with another D (Blackbeard). Little Oars Jr. also had the three-skull and a strawhat.

Attached: Oars_Anime_Infobox.png (640x700, 562K)

There's bandages all over his forehead. Pretty sure he's from the three eyed tribe.

because Oda a hack

Hairs are hidding his forehead.

Holy shit I can't believe Killer is Denjiro.

What if Shank's right arm was the red poneglyph, and he skillfully put it in the belly of a literally who Sea King, so only Poseidon(shirahoshi) can collect them all and search them one by one while luffy searches for the other 3 red poneglyphs? Shanks knew all this because he read the script.

always thought it was weird why they had Ace and Little Oars get so much screentime but it does make sense if both are Ds.

His forehead is pretty visible and I don't see any sign of a third eye.

>by adding more alive archaeologists
What if some Oharan were on mission and after they learned what happened they are hiding since then and secretly passing down the knowledge to future genration?

>visible
but it is bandaged

he isn't

Not in the portrait

What's with that one line in the centre of his forehead that isn't connected to his hair? A scar?

This

How will Hitetsu react if he learns Luffy lost Nidai Kitetsu?

Why can't the hat just be a fucking hat? Isn't it enough significance that it was the hat worn by the pirate king, that was then passed down to Shanks, and then given to Luffy by his childhood hero? That's plenty. The mysterious "giant straw hat" in Im's chamber was a mistake, and I'm afraid that any further significance (like a hat being like a space ship) is going to be an even more ridiculous mistake.

It is hand-drawn and can differ from the actual look, especially if it is based on what witnesses said about him.

It refers to nothing more than being the highest grade of crafting level.
Some rich cunt might have it hanging on the wall.

If that's the case then I doubt they would've left out that he had a third eye. That's not something you see everyday.

I liked pre-TS slim Killer more than the beefy post-TS one.

I agree about the bar. I understand it's set a tone and show that this guy is the guy you bet on in a one-on-one but fuck, let Luffy bloody his lip or something. 20 years and almost a thousand chapters for Luffy the brawler to brawl with a guy and literally do nothing to him. Don't make it about having to utilize this special kind of Armament Haki Rayleigh apparently couldn't be assed to even bring up as food for thought for Luffy and that Luffy learns from some old guy in a prison overnight.

except if his hair covered the third eye

Imu is a mistake in general.

The giant staw hat is Oars', it's not significant other than being a favourite fashion item on the moon.

THIS
I liked One Piece better when it seemed the world is ruled by Gorosei and the Tenryuubito alongside.

Will be corrected in Volume release, given more shadow on forehead

Then why not draw him with his hair covering his forehead then? If you're doing a criminal sketch then you have to make sure you get every detail you can, including hairstyle. If the witnesses saw him with his hair covering his forehead they would've said something.

t. BBfag

Tama is cute !

Attached: O-Tama Teaser.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

Here's Killer as a kid. Forehead still hidden. He has a fringe on portrait then he had bandages. I think it's getting clear Oda is hidding his forehead at all cost.

it was dark and his eye was closed

Porbably a wrinkle or a vein

Attached: Cute Zorojuro.png (437x426, 81K)

looks better in manga

Yeah the council was cool and then the reveal was like One Piece was now some 90's JRPG

Attached: KillerThreeEyedTribe.jpg (203x248, 14K)

The Gorosei never had any individual character are always acted as one, I don't see what's the difference with what we have know. Hell we know more about Imu that them since he at least has a fucking name

All of those facial expressions and his left eyelid still closed. Does this mean he really lost his eye, or is it sealed, and will open it with a "slash" to remove the seal?

>everything makes sense!
>I can't explain why but it does!

Attached: hangerey.png (550x400, 183K)

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

And they still seemed to have gotten a pretty good description of his face looking at the portrait, which most likely is why he started to hear the bandages. Closed or not it still would've been noticeable if the forehead was visible as well.

if he is Orochi's man, then why is he a wanted person?

Asura is an asspull tho

How is Gear fourth an asspull? And a Klabautermann is a real life thing.

Roger didn't have a Robin and the Poneglyphs are literally the only way to justify why the Emperors are at a standstill. Whitebeard and Shanks choose not to go despite knowing where and what it is and simply exist to keep the wrong people from going, Kaido and Big Mom hold Poneglyphs hostage while they have their secret plans to read them and Blackbeard probably also has some sort of special magic "D" powers that help him. Robin is only special because she has the extra insight (which is why Rayleigh thought she would be more capable than they were) but otherwise Luffy doesn't need her.

>Roger din't have a Robin
He had Oden...

literally who

A guy who could read the poneglyphs.

So that the citizens think that the killings are indiscriminate and Orochi can order dissidents to be assassinated without getting bad publicity.

Orochi was most likely using him to get rid of people who spoke ill or him, or were possibly rebels. Because of all the killings he became a wanted man, but no one actually knew he was working for Orochi. The perfect way to silence foe without bringing attention to yourself.

Attached: Capture4.png (396x374, 62K)

There is a HUGE difference between the Gorosei and Im because it implies something completely ridiculous that will either be a plothole, massive retcon or just otherwise unnecessary conspiracy to absolve all the evil the World Government did by pinning it on one guy. The Gorosei were public figures and simply a group of (((elites))) keeping the world in controlled chaos for their benefit. But Im is a guy who lives a day job as just another noble but in secret is actually ruling them all without them knowing. How stupid. It means he has to have some insane goals and a bizarre power with a massive drawback that won't even make sense to justify why he exists.

>How is Gear fourth an asspull?
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ass Pull
This can also be used to describe when, in a TV show or movie, a character comes up with a never-before-seen power just in the nick of time, therefore winning the fight.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Asspull
An Ass Pull is a moment when the writers pull something out of thin air in a less-than-graceful narrative development
ring a bell?
>Klabautermann is a reference to a real life thing
>real life thing
>spirits are reale
have you lost a chunk of your brain while writing that?

And Oden was alive when Roger died. Oden isn't a Robin, he's just the same as all the other people who can read Poneglyphs or know where Raftel is that constantly appear in the story. Anyone can have an Oden and do what Roger did, you need a Robin to go above and beyond what Roger did which is what Luffy will do. Imagine being so stupid you think Luffy is simply going to repeat Roger's cycle and die telling people to go find the One Piece because he left it there.

>he

I don't think you know what an asspull is. Some of those things are even ideal writing. If steel can be cut through, why wouldn't you be forced to figure out to do it while fighting a guy made of steel.

Another meme that needs to die.

Roger simply couldn't go beyond because he was sick. Oden was Roger's Robin.

>spirits are reale
We are talking about One Piece, not about or world. In the world of One Piece spirits are real.

>tvtropes
user your brain has been rotted by that site, please stop using it.
>spirits are reale
I'm saying the klabautermann is a concept that exists in the real world, Oda didn't invent it and therefore the presence of such a thing isn't really an asspull, it's to be expected.

>can cut steel
>cannot cut the Birdcage

Friendly reminder that Perona is the legitimate heir of the Sorbet Kingdom's Royal Family.

Attached: 1462285652467.jpg (214x651, 67K)

It will. When he gets SMILE'D

I want to be her royal urinal.

Some of the crew is already starting to get power-ups again and Luffy is clearly in a training segment right now. He's about to learn Wano's unique version of haki or some shit like that plus he's getting a lot more muscular. Zoro might learn new swordsmanship techniques or get a new sword like the nidai kitetsu. Luffy will probably awaken his DF or perhaps unlock

GEAR FIFTHO: DEMONIC WAR GOD MAN

Attached: Darkness.gif (500x280, 1.99M)

>that's a real national treasure right there

Attached: 87f2fb66b4d14a51a072ba39d8752137.jpg (720x540, 60K)

Personally, I'm still hoping she is Yasu's daughter who got separated from him during Orochi's takeover, justifying her adoption by Moria.

You're retarded, Rayleigh told Robin she could could find out things they never did. We also have no idea how the fuck Roger's travels worked, Oda clearly doesn't think about it because Oden is near the endpoint of the journey but a lot of Poneglyphs were earlier and there's no way he ever found ones like Alabasta. Roger lived for a while after his journey ended, we'll have to wait to see what One Piece is but it'll certainly be difficult to explain why it's something that only healthy people can use. Though we already know it's probably only accessible to D's which is why none of his crew or allies do anything. The D thing will end up being a much bigger thing than fucking Robin because getting to Raftel is possible for anyone with strength enough to get the resources they need but D's are born D's and therefore only Luffy, Ace, Blackbeard and possibly Dragon ever actually had a chance.

>absolutely rent free

>This can also be used to describe when, in a TV show or movie, a character comes up with a never-before-seen power just in the nick of time, therefore winning the fight.
This is just the way that new powers are revealed, not just in One Piece, but in just about every other manga, comic book, video game etc. If Gear Fourth is an "asspull" simply because Luffy didn't start the fight with his most powerful ability, then so is every other Gear, every Super Saiyan transformation, etc.

This kind of thing happens with such regularity that it's a pretty safe assumption that the writer goes into the fight having already planned the new form, but he waits until the fight appears to be going sideways in order to build drama and hype before revealing the new form. If it's something that was planned from the start and the reveal was delayed merely to generate hype, that's not an asspull.

The WG's "evil" on the whole, all comes back to 1 thing: they're afraid.

Why do they let the monsterous celestial dragons do whatever they want? because the CD's are holding something over the WG they're very afraid of, some secret or weapon or something.

Why do the WG aggressively murder anyone who knows too much about history? because there is some big secret related to the lost century and they're terrified of it getting out.

In basically every case where the WG/Navy does "bad" things, it's related to one of these 2 things, and their fear of them. 99% of the time, the Navy is the good guys, but because these huge issues exist they are sometimes forced into doing evil acts.

>Rayleigh did not teach him about invisible haki
>he will learn it from a Wano granpa (even if he was and still is an important person) durnig some days
k

I just want to hug her.

yes, and when they appear to conveniently repair your boat when it's damaged, it's totally not an asspull
>muh it's a concept that exists in the real world, so it can't be an asspull
Am I the only one who finds a flaw in this logic?
>If steel can be cut through
a fact never mentioned before that conveniently appear during the fight
mhh, you are right, it's totally not an asspull

>Oda clearly doesn't think about it because Oden is near the endpoint of the journey but a lot of Poneglyphs were earlier and there's no way he ever found ones like Alabasta
We don't know where Oden was when he joined Roger's crew, but it certainly wasn't in Wano. Oden had already left Wano with Inu and Neko by the time he joined Roger. He very well could have met Roger earlier in the Grand Line

Kaido uses samurai techniques without a samurai sword.

Attached: chopping carrots.jpg (852x480, 25K)

>so is every other Gear, every Super Saiyan transformation,
>clearly admitting that your series is full of asspull
finally the opfags are exposed!

I'm fine with him not learning it from Rayleigh, but it's bullshit that Rayleigh couldn't have at least informed him of it and have Luffy be aware of it as he began training it. Same with advanced Observation Haki.

Instead Luffy basically gets into two situations where he knows nothing about what he's up against and is basically a dead man and only survives through convenience

>Am I the only one who finds a flaw in this logic?
So you're saying that it manifesting is something that shouldn't happen under any circumstances? Why does the klabautermann specifically trigger you so?
>yes, and when they appear to conveniently repair your boat when it's damaged, it's totally not an asspull
You do realize those repairs were completely meaningless since the Merry was beyond all hope of being actually fixed?

>training it

*training after Ray left

This would also include working on his Haki after leaving the island as well

The son of Whitebeard will befriend the king of snipers and together as great warriors they will find the chink in Kaido’s armor.

And it was said Roger had to backtrack once he discovered the secret of the poneglyphs at the penultimate island.

>yes, and when they appear to conveniently repair your boat when it's damaged, it's totally not an asspull
This entire scene was included so that when Merry arrived at Enies Lobby it wasn't an asspull.

>Rayleigh did not teach him about invisible haki
LITERALLY the first CoA related thing he showed him.

>repairs were completely meaningless
god making an asspull without even a purpose

But Rayleigh told him about advanced Observation.
inb4 it was a quick damage control from Oda to inert the flashbacks during the fight with Katakuri

But... Rayleigh told him about advanced observation haki. We have even seen the flashback

Man you really don't know what you're talking about

Not that user but establishing the existence of beings like Klaubeutrman was a huge change in the story, not irrelevant, given that the void century is hidden.

It is an endless debate. We do not know how detailed was haki back then in Oda's mind. We only know he started to color it black after Timeskip to make it easier for readers to notice when a character uses it or not.
So we still cannot tell that pre-tS invisible haki and post-TS black haki is the same thing or not. Moreover now he brings back the invisible one as an advanced(?) form. Perhepas all of the haki is the same, but at the same time it is possible they are different. I think we need to wait a little more until we get more explanations.

The first kind of asspull is often good writing. A character thinking “I can kick this dude in the balls!” Without any hints the char would kick them in the balls is technically an asspull but it’s realistic too.
Asspull ideas happen in real life fights and conflicts, so a balance needs to be struck.

I like how Luffy's haki is still not on Rayleigh's level which means there is plenty of room for growth. I suppose it would make sense not to let Luffy get too strong since i'll destroy the flow of the fights. I mean, imagine if Luffy had Rayleigh-tier haki? He'd probably be able to destroy most people in the series. Hell, Rayleigh is an old man, who knows how long it took him to get that strong?

>New story element introduced in a relevant context in a way that surprises the viewer and he set up is added afterwards with a consistent explanation
>WTF ASSPULL

Why do you even read one piece?

Oda has already read stories like Dragonball and Kenshin before he started his story. Haki wasn’t a out of this world idea to hike, he was fully aware of it to Goku super Saipan extents.
He ALSO saw that Toriyama didn’t give Goku all that magic or even awareness of that magic at the start of his story, so Oda didn’t either. It’s a mistake to confuse this with “Oda never read dragonball he had no idea about Haki haha!

lol who the fuck reads op holy shit kys

Attached: Hisoka_(1999).jpg (600x471, 51K)

I’m sure people would read HxH if there was a chapter to read

I miss old One Piece.
I miss the goofy but serious Luffy.

For example the spear of will, the speach about Hiluluk's flag, ring the bell and so on.

Nowadays he's a careless idiot.

Spear of Will is extremely relevant for Kaido, probably it will return.

quality does not equals quantity

>The Dawn is coming, Luffy. Don't listen to the bleeding-heart liberals. I'm friends with the Gorosei so just trust me. I keep telling them that we need to exterminate those damn fish but they still think they can civilize them through slavery. They won't believe me until it's too late. It's our duty as humans to do it. You'll understand when you reach Raftel, Luffy

Attached: opsha.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

All the gear 4 shit is stupid too.

>Zoro never lost the eye, Perona just sewed it shut cause it was a cut
It'd be pretty funny but I doubt it.

Is somebody whispering? Speak up!

Luffy has his occasional profound moments but there are just too many characters at this point. It’s not just his story

Blackbeard is a guy who you can admire, hate, sympathize with, condemn, pity, fear, and grow attatched to. You love who he is and what he believes in and says, and hate what he does and how he does it. He's not a traditional 'villain'-- he's an antagonist, and one of the best I've ever seen.

I would like Zoro less as a character if it turns out he has actually lost an eye.

Why did he not open it yet?

He lost an eye my dude

He's training his observation haki sharingan

Okay? But would you rub oil on his hairy belly?

Attached: 1418768583090.jpg (600x1016, 157K)

just like Rayleigh? they have the similar style scar but on different eyes

Kaido is Oz 2.0, so with a team attack

His eye is gone

Attached: Zoro sees a nice ass.jpg (173x151, 11K)

Orochi is the Spandam of New World.
It would be interesting if he would be strong and a real threat, but it looks like Oda cannot leave those cliches behind.

>Challenging BM on FI
>scarf-wearing Momonosuke on PH
>Telling BM to shut up on book prison
>Breaking the mirror to fight Katakuri
>BTFOing Holdem for hurting Tama
>Confronting Kaido after he blew out Oden's castle
I'd say he's still there, but the story is more focused on other character and pacing rn, rather than slowly building up to those cool moments

What cliche specifically?

the governor/boss is a weak coward who is backed by strong power from outside

The only other characters in the entire series that have managed to defeat Zoro without being touched are Mihawk and the Yeti Cool Brothers.

I'm the total opposite. I hope he is weak, but I get the impression he isn't actually weak, just a coward.

>from outside
But Kaido lives within Wano's borders. Also why is this a cliche?

I can't wait for 945

The anime team make the terrible decision of stretching out a short fight and making the Strawhats seem weaker as a result.

>Manga Zoro vs Hody
>Zoro fucking slashes him effortlessly while underwater

>Anime Zoro vs Hody
>Zoro slashes him after taking several hits

>Manga Luffy vs Hody
>Red hawk fucking wrecks hody and basically ends the fight there and then, elephant gatling is mostly just to destroy noah instead

>Anime Luffy vs Hody
>Red hawk gets practically shaken off by hody and it takes the full elephant gatling to finally bring him down

>Manga G4 Luffy vs Doffy
>Luffy goes G4 and absolutely shits on doffy in both speed and power, gets hit by culverin after like 3 direction changes

>Anime G4 Luffy vs Doffy
>Doffy gets a bunch of extra hits in while G4 is active and dodges culverin about 30 times before it finally connects

But that's how real-life works you fucking retard, Oda's also done the reverse plenty of times (organization are all fodder and their leader could solo the entirety of their followers)

And why do you think his eye is closed then?

What new information did we get from the new vivre cards? All i could find is the bounties
>Sai is 210 million
>Chinjao is 542 million
>Orlumbus 148
>Suleiman 67 million

With his new haki Luffy will PUSH him hard.

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-04-05-23h28m52s55-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Orochi should be at least Kin'emon tier.

ZEHAHAHAHA, MUGIWARA!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.jpg (720x405, 19K)

He caught Mihawk using his sword as a dildo, and is afraid to open it in case he sees anything like it again. Similar to Fujitora.

kalifa has now the 4th biggest measurements in the series

What, are you talking about? We always knew steel could be cut through, we saw Mihawk before they ever got in the Grand Line. The idea that he was held back by steel would have been ridiculous.

But who is the other 3?
Big Mom? Shirahoshi? Devon?

hancok, robin and nami is the current top 3

Former CP9 all have haki after timeskip.

These cards have quickly turned into a worthless pile of shit. If Oda can't even make sure they are accurate and he's not willing to reveal anything that he won't reveal in the manga they have just become a glorified product to arbitrarily give every character a birthday, sea of origin, height and blood type. All things that are only relevant to fan-fic writers since they will never matter in the manga.

Gerth

This happens in real life and also to other in world characters besides Luffy.

sea of origin is often relevant

why did they not teach them already during their original trainings?

They have revealed stuff like Sengoku having Conqueror's haki.

I'm just waiting for the Charlotte Family packs in August

Sea of origin could matter, but the rest is worthless.

Biggest asspull of them all. Also, who the fuck cares? They served their purpose in the story, why does anyone want them to return, especially when they are returning in the exact same role they had the last time. What a waste. CP9 was a mistake.

Orochi is a weak coward with a super op devil fruit. Just because he’s scared when Zoro suddenly tries to kill him doesn’t mean if given a chance to transform he won’t have a different persona.

Why did he not use it at Marineford to knock down fodder WB pirates, ID prisoners, etc?

Oda says that every character still alive has a chance to return.

>CP9 was a mistake
No. CP0 is the mistake.

Oda doesn’t write them anyway.

Sounds like they need to hire better interns to make safe guesses on the vivre cards.
Sengoku shouldn’t have CoC from what we saw at Marineford.

CP0 saved the organization from succumbing to power creep.

I agree it's very relevant for fan-fics but Oda will never bring us to any of those Blues or the places these characters come from. There's a 99% chance he comes up with them arbitrarily because you can bet he doesn't think about how these crews from every corner of the earth came together.

Then WB uses haki to knock down fodder marines and they just end up with a ton of unconscious bodies laying around in the way of battle.

Based. Oda doesn't care if his fans are being ripped off.

Do you ever read One Piece threads and become immediately grateful that no one here has any real control or influence over the story? I know I do.

I has been relevant numerous times. Last time when Law and Drake knew about Stealth Black

I agree, but only because CP9 existed. If one of them had to exist, it should have been CP0. CP9 is the one that no longer makes any sense, they are like the perfect example of government overreach with some irrelevant organization using up all these resources for nobody and then destroying themselves because they are idiots.

Absolutely, so many people who misunderstand what the series is about or why it works. Disgusting.

Oda has always stated that the anime and tankoban are non canon and that they are simply the best efforts of other people, who he entrusts to keep tune with the spirit of One Piece.

Sea of origin that is revealed in the manga is not the same as stuff added to the Vivre Cards. The Vivre Cards intentionally never reveal anything of value.

If people online had control over One Piece then Luffy would have beaten Big Mom using Gear 5: Mokey God Form long ago.

Ipponmatsu is the man Hitetsu is waiting for.

Attached: 89CF82B1-414F-48C5-9ACE-7EB2C3CF2EEC.jpg (195x258, 15K)

Why the fuck haven't the vivre cards revealed who Imu is and what the giant SH does? Fuck Hackda.

>This guy was one of the Seven Gods of Pirate

Literally how?

Attached: Crocodile_Anime_Infobox.png (549x705, 485K)

>tankoban are non canon
yet he uses them to correct errors he made in weekly issues

He smart

He does

>and tankoban are non canon

Attached: luffy question mark.png (458x357, 227K)

Imu will be added as an EX-character

Which is such a ridiculously unexplained thing. Garp having Conqueror's makes sense but Sengoku requires explaining. He's just a glorified pencil-pusher. It's also ridiculous that the only reference in the manga to a Marine having Conqueror's is that card that some people actually think is canon.

WSJ releases are non canon actually

Because he's strong. He would have killed Luffy twice if he wasn't so arrogant and Luffy didn't have insane luck

Easter eggs. Oda likes you if you read the tankobans, but he’s working tirelessly on his story, and relies on others to make those.

Tanks are made by the author themselves to correct and polish the rough sketch that appears in the magazine. Magazines get thrown in the recycling bin, the tanks are the actual canon material.

Why does Kaido need Orochi? couldn't he just get rid of him and rule over Wano himself (or let a subordinate do it)?

Hancock, Chinjao Doffy Katakuri, Kidd, Oden and Garp have haki why does it make less sense for Sengoku you nigger?
There are billions of people in the OP world according to Buggy so there should at least be 1000 CoC users in the world and naturally they would be top pirates or Marines.

Go fuck yourself. The cards are numbered by first appearance and stuff as far ahead as Im isn't even on the schedule yet.

>changing character text and design mistakes are easter eggs
whatever you say user

Orochi gives him good booze

I'm pretty sure that guy is making fun of people who expected the vivre cards to have relevant information while the manga is still going

You'd like him less because he lost an eye through intense training and not because it's some meme power up?

>there are retards who actually believe this
How can the canon version of the story be the disposable one that is inaccessible to most people through legal means? Even scanlations don't show us the "canon" version of the early manga by your standards since nobody went and scanned every issue from the magazines.

Yeah what's the point of a shogun at this point

Croco was defeated by Whitebeard and lost his ambition. It's entirely possible that he used to be more powerful than he was during the Alabasta arc. Whatever the reason, he still has the name recognition and intimidation factor that the WG values when looking for Shichibukai members

Oda ruined CP9 in Enies Lobby, they were cool af during Water 7 and the Sea Train

>tankoban are non canon
Then Katakuri is a Logia

>Kaido
>rule
He'd destroy the place on a drunken whim.

Crocodile is stronger than Vista

If you think croc is weak then you should drop this manga and pick up something like The Teletubbies.

Vista is Mihawk tier though.

Orochi is one of them, not a gaijin.

He can have Jack manage things in his stead unlike Orochi he is not a weak coward and always tries his best.

I don't think you're wrong, but that's such an oddly specific comparison.

>Jack-dono how will we manage the construction of the public road network?
>I LOVE TO DESTROY, YOU KNOW
>Ah, yes, but about the buildings...
>WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

Nobody is asking for that though. They are asking for relevant info on characters that the story is already done with. The cards are completely irrelevant if they don't reveal simple things like bounties or whether characters had haki when we saw them pre-timeskip. We're never going to get a spread in the manga revealing the bounties for all of the division captains in the Whitebeard Pirates or their Devil Fruits but the editors just want to make more money later when they reveal that in a new set of cards. I get that Oda considers the bounties to be power levels which is why he can't reveal them but he could easily use the excuse he is revealing their past bounties rather than their current ones (like the bounty Shanks had in Romance Dawn is obviously not the same as the one he has now so just tell us what he had then).

jack is the errand boy
who's going to job to elephants and admirals if he's stuck in wano?

Didn't Jack just get told to go make a trade deal?

Oda doesn’t make the vivre cards user the Art is copy/pasted from what he does make in the manga instead.
Looking at wiki I can’t support your claim that Oda makes them. Instead, it’s confirmed that the Editors write the databooks, with Oda only improving them. The visual dictionary series is considered the sixth databook.
Since databooks are known to lie to the reader about plot critical things like who’s alive or dead, it can’t reasonably be used as a proof of any concept not also confirmed inside the contiguous manga itself.

but it revealed tons of bounties and whether characters have haki.

Yes, but I'd be okay with it if he's keeping it shut for training purposes, as long as he still has a functional eye.

>The cards are completely irrelevant if they don't reveal simple things like bounties
They do though. We've got like 30 bounties revealed at point. Donquixote Family and Baroque Works members for instance.

I agree. The whole collecting keys shit was also really dumb and formulaic. That's probably one of my problem with Oda regarding climaxes. He takes a setup and stretches it way too much. Wedding Cake and Bird Cage shit were particularly asinine.

Garp can make sense because it was basically implied anyway in the manga and it fits his special role in the Marines. Sengoku did not behave like a conqueror in any way. Every single other person who has Conqueror's in the manga has a Garp personality. Sengoku is clearly the odd one out.

Croc isn't weak, which is why it's bullshit that he lost to Luffy when Luffy was weak.

These are basically safe nothing guesses bybtge editors being ‘canon’ to you. That’s why it’s good for fan fiction writers but not useable in a discussion on the ongoing canon manga on any serious topic.
Anything major that can only be proven from the databooks could be and has been a lie to mislead the reader, so we need evidence from the manga to reasonably make (important) claims about the manga’s story.
If you want the editors fanfictions to replace yours good for you.

Mihawk stopped chasing Luffy after Crocodile told him to fuck off

Attached: 019r.jpg (977x358, 228K)

>Literal leader of the navy
>Not a conqueror/king
My dude...

He wouldn't have if he had taken him seriously from the beginning. That's what happens when you only fight jobbers as the government's dog for years

Luffy was dead on act 1 but Nico Robin laughed at his joke then saved him.

Pell surviving is the only bullshit on this pic

You fucking idiot faggot this post is worthless

He flew up high, released the bomb right before it exploded, flew away.

Croc is not weak, but he is the victim of some degree of power creep. In the current landscape of One Piece, Luffy needs things like Haki and his various Gears to defeat notable opponents, whereas Croc was defeated by a base form Luffy (and is further saddled with a ridiculous weakness to even small amounts of water, which was nothing more than a plot device to allow a pre-Haki Luffy to fight Logias).

There's plenty of room for Oda to explain this, and to give Croc the power-up he needs and deserves, but for that to happen, he needs to show us more than Croc sitting around reading newspapers.

Attached: croco paper 3.png (404x414, 164K)

>like the bounty Shanks had in Romance Dawn is obviously not the same as the one he has now so just tell us what he had then
Wasn't he revealed to be a Yonko by that time? I mean yeah it might had gone up since then but still..

This is based and patrician and means that Sandai Kitetsu isn’t “just forged crappier” than its superior graded brothers.

do you think oda named shanks' gryphon after berserk's griffin?

The problem is obviously that they don't do it consistently enough for it to be clear at all if they are worth thinking about. It's clear they aren't all canon and some have very little thought at all.

And I like that in theory, but they put such half-hearted effort into it, it's pretty embarrassing. Stuff like the Donquixote Pirates bounties are a huge logistical plothole. Their bounties were frozen years ago which means Dellinger got his as a child but still had a bounty higher than Machvise? Vergo was a public executive of the crew for 15 years and never got a bounty but a crossdressing kid that hung around the crew did? Or how the Blackbeard Pirates were revealed to have had bounties higher than Bellamy at Jaya but nobody noticed?

I still feel Croc should have been a team effort to some degree, like Sanji and Zoro throwing aside their rivalry to protect Vivi from Crocodile while Nami, Chopper and Usopp helped her to find the bomb, and then Luffy finding them near death and getting dead serious about bringing down Croc because he directly hurt his friends.

Attached: dcicvz6-d8d32804-6355-419f-8cc9-aebcdd0441e0.png (640x512, 135K)

Will Luffy have the straw hat until the very end?
Roger passed it to Shanks before he became the Pirate King, Shanks passed it to Luffy before he became on of the Yonko.
Will the hat remain at Luffy or will he pass it to someone?

Is this a joke? Do you not understand the difference in personality? Sengoku ascended the organization by doing what he was told and always being a company man trying to reel in his conqueror sidekick in Garp. He wasn't even the leader by that standard since Kong was his boss. Sengoku was your typical salaryman. He immediately aged and lost his vitality the second a replacement was found.

>and inb4 how sanji and zoro could have hurt Croc

they were both bloody messes after their respective fights.

But that's exactly one of those editor fan-fics, of course he wasn't a Yonko then. There's no way his bounty then was higher than Blackbeard's now.

>Vergo was a public executive of the crew for 15 years and never got a bounty but a crossdressing kid that hung around the crew did
What the fuck are you on about? He wasn't associated with Doffy, that's how he was able to get into the Marine in the first place you dunce

Is Edward Weevil the worst character in OP?

Also the SH grand fleet some WB pirates and we will get the rest of the Charlotte bounties soon too. Little Oras JR for instance has a bounty of 550 mil and it was mentioned he is part of the Ancient Giants and has some sort of demoniclineage
Seems important to me

>Or how the Blackbeard Pirates were revealed to have had bounties higher than Bellamy at Jaya but nobody noticed
I thought they didn't have a bounty? Or at least Blackbeard himself didn't.

There are a lot of narrative possibilities for that to be the case, we just don't know how he got there yet

All the information was verified by Oda you niger it's canon otherwise it wouldnt be printed if it was going to contradict the story.

Croc's fruit is pretty damn strong once you realize how his drying hand counters all types of Awakenings.

Croc's mastery over his fruit was higher than even Boa's and Moria's who can also do Awakening-esque bullshit.

Your IQ must be below 70 damn you are one stupid cunt.

>Or at least Blackbeard himself didn't.
Which is stupid as fuck. How could he remain unnoticed while he sailed under WB for decades?
He was shown together with arco and Jozu on some panelm but nobody knew who he was?

>Latest inclusion Shichibukai just right before the whole system is taken down
>Clearly not a threat for current near-Yonko lvl Luffy
>Totally out of any interesting current plotline

Least relevant, at least

Laffite probably had a bounty because he was a corrupt cop who killed people.

I do wonder how Teach met Doc Q. Maybe he was offered one of his apples and Doc Q got impressed over his apple not going kaboom.

>Vergo was a public executive of the crew for 15 years and never got a bounty
Nigger he was a fucking MARINE, do you expect a marine to have a bounty? You autistic cunt.

Zoro was still healthy enough after his fight to run around looking for the bomb. He definitely could've managed another Shishi Sonson. So theoretically, Zoro would've been able to beat Crocodile at that point, since the "cut anything/nothing" technique was recently revealed as a haki application.
Of course, Zoro is a brainlet, so he wouldn't have tried, just like Enel. But it's funny to think he could've one shot those logia faggots, since they wouldn't have been expecting it.

>near

Do you not see the OP?

But Kizaru said Weevil is as strong as prime WB was.

To be fair Macro and the Macro pirates didn't have bounties despite being part of Fisher Tiger's crew.

Especially considering it's highly possible that even if he didn't know how to use Haki, all signs point to him mastering his devil fruit to awakening level, which is crazy strong

I mean he was literally created for this arc so we'll see.

>I mean he was literally created for this arc so we'll see.

Citation

All of them had bounties you retard
>Burgess 20 mil
>Doc Q 72 mil
>Lafitte 52 million
>Van Augur 64 million

>Vergo was a public executive of the crew for 15 years and never got a bounty
user, you can't be THAT dense. please, tell me that you are not that dense

Attached: silent mammoth.png (199x230, 50K)

They all had bounties except for Blackbeard who was confirmed to have had no bounty at all. The point is some of their bounties were higher than Bellamy's so it's not like they were nobodies. Everyone on that island would have known who they were.

Man I'm just sad we wont get to witness BB Pirates' journey to glory the way we did with the SHs
A sorry couple of flashbacks just wont cut it for me, personally

Was this revealed in vivre cards?

I'm legit surprised about Doc having the highest bounty before BB became an Emperor.

>when Luffy was weak.
Luffy was strong as fuck since the beginning of the manga, his first bounty topped all East Blue Bounties and he didnt really meet an opponent that was a physical match for him until Lucci

I liked it just for there wasn't any power level back then, and everyone could take down everyone with good ideas and tricks and by findig out weak points, etc.
But now all the next arc will be, my haki is stronger than yours bullshit.

>I'm legit surprised about Doc having the highest bounty before BB became an Emperor.
he was going around, distributing exploding apples to civilians

t. Oda's editor who pulls these cards out of his ass and can't admit he messed up

Burgess confirmed as the Chopper of the Blackbeard Pirates

I bet FIRST SHIP means that Burgess was demoted to travelling around the shitty raft because he was way weaker than the others.

and who ever said they are supposed to help you make important claims about the manga? Of course they wouldn't do that.
And maybe the editors made up the bounties, and they rolled the dice to decide from which sea a character is from. But I doubt we'll ever get more than this.

I mean, the only way this arc ends is with Luffy defeating Kaido.
Either Weevil shows up earlier to face Luffy or I don't see a Luffy post-defeating Kaido being threatened by a literal who

>his first bounty topped all East Blue Bounties
because Nezumi demanded to give him a high bounty

>and everyone could take down everyone with good ideas and tricks and by finding out weak points
Zoro literally did this against Killer

The last scene of the manga will be Luffy giving it to Shanks' kid

Did you like water 7/enies lobby?

Shanks is homo, he doesn't have kids.
Makino's baby is Luffy's.

Yeah, he had just destroyed Arlong who had the top bounty in East Blue

Oda doesn't think those things through because the Marines intelligence organization can only be as good as the story needs in that moment.

Oda and his editor have both said so.

Weevil and Luffy will end up friends. His only problem with the WB pirates is fhat they insist Weevil is not his "real son" while they are.

Whitebeard had a crew of over 1600 pirates, its easy to hide in a big as fuck pirate crew

Fucking Christ, I can't imagine when Oda plans to reveal who the baby is or who the guy talking to Crocus was. Both feel like things he's going to reveal at the very end.

It is easy, but Teach was shown together with Marco and Jozu, they probably visited a lot of islands, etc. You can hide if you are a fodder, but when you wear that weapon on your hand and scar Shanks how can you remain unnoticed?

How many chapters are left before OP ends ? 300-400 imo

He really doesn't strike me as a bright enough guy to go with that way of thinking but hey who knows

587 for One Piece and 965 for Two Piece, the sequel

Yes user it has been known formonths now, my mistake Lafitte only has 42 million tho

All they said was that he'd do something cool. Nothing about Wano.

Oda said that he's a cool character

Queen will be completely devoured by Big Mom, he'll go one level above all other jobbers in One Piece combined. Screenshot this.

Do you guys think Garp might have fucked Dragon's wife and fathered Luffy? Luffy looks like Garp and looks nothing like Dragon. This would also explain why Dragon always looks mad.

Attached: Luffy's family.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

How would Hiyori react to Zorojuro passionately kissing Sangoro?

Attached: 9.png (816x556, 828K)

Roronoa Hiyori

Attached: ZH.png (496x603, 374K)

Do we know for certain Dragon is Garp's biological son? Couldn't he have had a daughter instead, and then Dragon married into the Monkey family?
After all, even Garp wouldn't be stupid enough to give his kid two animal names.

They made it explicit he had big ties to Whitebeard and this arc would have a big reveal about Whitebeard. Where the fuck else do you expect him to show up?

>implying Garp's seed is so inferior it would produce an irrelevant female
No.

Attached: 1553703115953.jpg (200x319, 18K)

>taking wano's big mom level slut as your wife

seconded. Also 60 year old luffy looks exactly like grap

Big Mom isn't a slut, she has NEVER had sex outside of marriage. Even within it was for the sole purpose of reproduction.
She is possibly one of the purest characters in fiction.

The bare minimum is 1200 in total. That would put the timeskip at the halfway point. But knowing Oda it will probably be more like 1300 chapters

this is how genetic works.
grandchildren are more similar to grandparents

Dragon's name is Monkey D. Dragon, what would imply that he's Garp's son, as it'd be weird for a man to take his wife's surname. However, it's very weird indeed that Dragon is never explicitly referred to as Garp's son.

What other kind of zoan or smile users do you guys want to see? I want to see a mantis smile or more ancient zoans.

Attached: Dobon_Manga_Infobox.png (577x702, 443K)

I unironically believe in Gear 5 forma ultimata. And it's not as bad as it sounds.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

It wouldn't be weird it at all if Dragon didn't have a last name to start with, like most of the population anyways. And since the D is inhertited will, he could've easily gotten it from his dead wife/Luffy's mom.

I wouldn't even think twice about kicking Nami and Robin out of the crew, in place of Hiyori.

Attached: Zolo getting his game on.png (457x365, 130K)

Agreed. One useless, ugly whore would be an improvement over two.

Attached: gladius.png (405x611, 224K)

Unless its a mistranslated Garp do refer to Luffy as the son of his son.
Could also mean symbolically though as Dragon married into Garps family or something.

Attached: p_00007.jpg (750x1094, 266K)

Here he refers to Luffy as the son of my child at least so could be a mistranslation

Attached: x9.png (760x1200, 3.5M)

Fake and gay

>generic super sayian copy-paste with some unnecessary edgy lines
>not something that will make the process of making punches out of the earth easier, considering G5 will be most likely his awakend fruit usage in battle

Has Luffy ever been sexually interested in a woman?

Have sex

Take an incel

Are bepo, penguin and hachi about to get killer'd?

No. He's probably asexual

Attached: tod.jpg (360x405, 31K)

>hachi
nyuu?

He peeked on Nami and Vivi.

it's "child of my child"

Attached: 169.jpg (760x1200, 285K)

Where are the good One Piece Doujins. Considering how hyper-sexual the women are depicted in this series it's surprising how bad the porn is.

Shachi*

only when Ussop is around

Good One Piece doujins don't exist

The porn is just oversized boobs and too much cum, its getting old.

Lies.

Does Luffy have autism?

Attached: op final solution.jpg (932x595, 280K)

>Good One Piece doujins don't exist

I'd just like to interject for a moment.

Attached: Untitled.png (721x435, 586K)

Accept the truth

That art looks fucking awful chief I hope you didn't blow ropes over it

Of course you would, self insert.

Thanks raw user. I'd put Dragon being Garp's actual kid, instead of son in law, at about 90% in that case.
As a comparison, how do adoptive parent figures such as Bellemere, Zeff, Hiriluk, etc. refer to their kids?

>how hyper-sexual the women are depicted in this series

When don't even have canon tits or ass.

Just regular mental retardation

Blackbeard replaced Whitebeard, Luffy is already considered the 5th emperor because he fucked up two of Big Mom's commanders, including her first mate.

>Luffy is already considered the 5th emperor
Fake news

Does Kaido have a ship?

Why not both?

nah he's single

Attached: 1472678687296.png (265x336, 42K)

Doesn't need one

Luffy learning future sight So fast was so retarded

On the gay side.

Still better than Gon and Killua improving that fast because of muh GENES. Naruto DBZ and Bleach too

Thats not how you spell BIG NEWS, user

Attached: 89be2eb8d772847572cc291608f7f7f9f7f55d77v2_00.jpg (209x360, 23K)

Why? He's always had exponential growth. Fucking everyone has.

So katakuri's dad is a fishman right?

kek

Best character from WCI

Kata, Daifuku, and Oven have dragon's blood

luffy will train to tank kaido´s clubbing instead of dodging it

mark my words

gear 4 elefantman here we go

Katakuri and Jack are brothers.

Then why is it that only Luffy gets to improve in these fights? If haki blooms in battle why is it only the strawhats that improve their haki? Katakuri was being pushed to his limits from snake man but he didn't improve or pull up an asspull.

How does that make sense, is dragon into MILFs?

Roger's

We already have tankman, if luffy can't tank with that he can't do it with anything

>Kata and Luffy are brothers
N-NOOOOOOOOO I SWEAR I'M NOT AN INCESTFAG

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Which is the better tank, tankman or big father?

Because if villains started doing that kind of thing protagonists would get rekt and die and you'd have no story.

Zoro hasn't fought anyone that really pushed him and sanji hasn't either
Katakuri was the first opponent in the new world that outright forced luffy to think up develop a new technique on the spot

Are you kidding me? Luffy is 19. Katakuri is fucking 48. I'll let you figure out why Luffy was improving in that fucking fight.

>Katakuri is fucking 48
what

>tankman
tankman is not official and it was a one chance only because he was full.

elefantman is definitely happening

Urouge is 46 yet he seems to grow stronger. Age in one piece is only relevant when oda needs it to be relevant.

Perfect ones don't exist, good ones do.

Attached: rch.png (400x307, 114K)

perona

Yup.

Urouge is actively doing Pirate shit in the New World and was obviously not at his prime before. Katakuri has spent years perfecting his style and relied on it for the whole fight. Once that was removed, he couldn't do anything other than rely on his DF.
Also, I never said people stopped improving. That's not my point. It's obviously easier for a younger person to improve though. Especially if they're going through a lot of tough fights.
Also also, the avg Prime age in One Piece seems to be around mid 50s. If we looks at the Admirals or Roger/Whitebeard/Garp etc. This is not a hard fact or anything, obviously. Cause Shanks isn't even 40, I think. But you get what I mean.

It's nothing to do with age. A peak is a peak. Some people in One Piece are absolute monsters and still yet to reach their peak. Others peaked as a weakling and there are tons of such people in the series.

If the opponents are similar in power and one has a stronger will to succeed, they will generally win in this series. This is true even for the admirals. Lazy justice lost to Absolute justice because Sakazuki has an iron will

Just dunk him in the sea

What happens if someone who gains immortality from an ope ope user eats two devil fruits?

I agree almost entirely. But age definitely does play a factor. At a certain age people do get weaker. Garp, Rayleigh, and Chinjao have mentioned that, I'm pretty sure. So it's not that you reach your Prime at 50s. It's that you're still in your prime at 50s. Meaning you can reach your peak at 39 but just maintain that level till you're 60 or whatever, if that makes sense.
In Katakuri's case, he's had about 30 more years than Luffy to train and get to where he is. So chances are he's already reached his peak or is very near it. Luffy, however, is still a young boy drinking milk to grow teeth. So his growth is going to be far better than someone like Katakuri.

we dont even exactly know what happens if you eat another without being blackbeard

It's eternal youth, not immortality.

>Reading through Punk Hazard
>It's all body swap shit
>There's no good porn of this
One Piece is a waste