I've been watching anime for over a decade and I genuinely think this might be the worst television anime of all time...

I've been watching anime for over a decade and I genuinely think this might be the worst television anime of all time. Some others might be "worse" in a vacuum, but when you think about how highly this light novel adaptation seems to think of itself juxtaposed with how vapid and cookie-cutter it is in reality, it almost encapsulates everything wrong with the medium since the late 2000s, while the heavily positive reception encapsulates everything wrong with the "people" who gobble up whatever is fed into their trough.

Attached: the-monogatari-series.jpg (768x432, 89K)

This actually makes sense

Based. Monogatards BTFO.

Finally someone said it

He just said what we were all thinking.Based.

Summer is here huh

>i don't like this thing...
okay faggot now go kys.

Really? Care to actually adress the Monogatari series and its faults? You're just saying a general bullshit opinion based on prejudice against a medium, which in itself is quite funny and ironic, because Monogatari is not a light novel.

Fucking newfag. If you don't like it, fine, no skin off my nose. Hate away. But no way is it the worst of all time. Whether by 'absolute' standards or relative to how highly it thinks of itself, there's much worse out there. You have no idea.

Which one are you OP?

Attached: D76BcuvW4AEJEvB.jpg (2048x2048, 239K)

Such a low quality bait copypasta, I wonder if people actually took this seriously

>other novel adaptations struggle with the transition from a text based medium where tons of characterization is delivered through lengthy first person narration that can't possibly be included in an audiovisual adaptation
>Shinbo and his goons just make a slideshow of random bullshit to fill out time while the voice actors read out the novel into a microphone
Bravo Shaft

You made no real point here to why the monogatari series is "the worst". You just generalized with no real arguments or points. Personally i enjoy the series quite a lot and love tge focus on dialoge and small jokes that it has which is in no way something verry common because people get bored by it.

The characters are well written and tge story is interesting. You could say that its somewhat "pretensious" but it doesnt really take itself that seriously.

Say something logical instead of just spitting nonsense coming from your own delusional sad little world.

yes. beach episode today

It's a pasta you mutt

So what?

>Something is longer than 1 sentence
>Hurr durr, it must be a copypasta
Retard.

Good lord you low IQ faggots are pathetic. Saged.

Damn i just got baited like a total fucking idiot. Pls ban me and end my suffering.

>One of them was created after this thread
>The other has 2010s instead of 2000s
Here's a hint, it's obviously new enough that people won't immediately recognise it as a copypasta and not someone's opinion.

Based af