Dororo 21

What's on her neck? Love bite or AIDS?

Dororo thread.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 21 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.02_[2019.06.04_00.01.08].jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

>Love bite
That was my first thought as well. I guess I'm too lewd for this.

Japanese AIDS she got from that villager last episode.

Looks like demon ebola to me. The mark looks bigger in the end of the ep than it was in this scene
Also how the fuck Daigo's men didn't notice it when patching her up?

Cooties

What's the point of this? She's going to die anyway

It's this.

Why don't people pay more attention when they watch anime?

To create conflict between Tahomaru and his dad when he inevitably orders someone to kill her.

?

Speedwatcher

I wish they'd stop pretending that Hyakkimaru is doing anything wrong.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 21 [720p].mkv-0001.jpg (1366x768, 126K)

she's going to be so pretty when she grows up bros
she is going to grow up, right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 21 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.55_[2019.06.04_04.48.23].jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Maybe the villager last wish was to fuck her, that's how she got AIDS.

Want to feel what?

Dororo

Yes, and she will outlive her mom and will become a beautiful mother herself.

>she is going to grow up right?

Attached: D905CDA0-ED4B-4A37-A676-662D5BDEA826.jpg (207x184, 12K)

They're used to see all kind of injuries and bruises, they probably mistook it for one.

Am I the only one who is rooting for him?

Attached: tahomaru.jpg (1920x1566, 203K)

Why do you think Dororo cried? She understands that Hyakki is in the right but the way he's approaching the situation is wrong but he's still right to be pissed off at the people that sold him. She's just worried that he's becoming increasingly violent towards everyone.

4 years unwashed

Why doesn't he give up on Hyakki when it's obvious that the deal is off and that there are almost no unbroken statues left in the hall? Might as well just let Hyakki kill the last one. Or does he think Daigo can bargain with the only remaining demon?

MUH CYCLE OF SUFFERING
MUH WHEEL OF DHARMA

will she and Hyogo get prosthetics like Hyakki or are they doomed to die therefore it doesn't matter?

>will she and Hyogo get prosthetics like Hyakki
They don't know anyone who makes prosthetics as good as Hyakki's

Attached: Japanese Pinocchio.png (1280x800, 563K)

>going to be

Real question is how the fuck they lived through all that bleeding.

Shit's gonna be so cash.

Attached: image.jpg (600x800, 114K)

>big tits on Dororo
That feels wrong. She is some malnourished thief. Give her some perkiness.

I was hoping that they'd have shown Dororo trying to stem the bleeding.

>I am your right hand and Hyogo is your left

Attached: disarmed.jpg (1324x690, 182K)

>Get scolded for not being capable of protecting Tahoumaru
>Missing opposite limbs each
>Hyakkimaru's arms are with the last statue
Demonic power up time?

Yes. Them and Taho will become the Ashura.

Mutsu probably will die since she lost a limb and has the plague. That will probably take too much of a toll on her body. Either that or the demon will possess the both of them and give them Hyakki's arms.

Because he wants to kill Hyakki not just because of the suffering of his people. He wants recognition from his father. He lost in the last fight and felt frustrated. He won’t be so angry when that Sekiro disturbed the fight if all he want is Hyakki’s death only. Normal teenager.

Didn't Daigo know Mutsu was a girl when he adopted the siblings? And was he okay with training a girl to become a samurai and his son's retainer? He thinks women are not cut for politics, but he puts them on an equal footing with men when it comes to war stuff and physical strength?

Demonic power might also heal her from the disease. But she'd die anyway if she gets possessed and Hyakki has to defeat them.

Quite sure everyone knows Mutsu is a girl.

Okay, but why would one like Daigo choose a girl? It's not like it's hard to find another male starving orphan around.

They weren't just starving, they were surviving.

she tried to shank him with a sharpened bone
that's fucking hardcore
daigo respects that

I missed that. Like fucking pottery.
This was a good episode.

Mutsu cut her tits or she's very flat? I heard of amazons cutting their right boob for archery purposes but maybe Mutsu went all the way

The cliffhanger at the end got me hyped, can't wait for Monday.

they're nips, she could have used/done some sarashi

Have you never heard of binding?

Yeah, sarashi is used also by women who practice kendo or martial arts.

Attached: 0024.5-022.jpg (1066x1600, 233K)

Took a second viewing to catch but when it cross fade between Tahomaru and his family crest, the crest fall on his forehead in the same place as his father's scar. Does this mean Tahomaru is becoming more like his father? Or that he will travel the same path as him and make a deal with the demons as well.

Attached: like father like son.png (1280x720, 296K)

>Or that he will travel the same path as him and make a deal with the demons as well.
That's pretty obvious.

> I heard of amazons cutting their right boob for archery purposes

Attached: Phrases-uttered-atop-Mount-Stupid.jpg (600x797, 87K)

Daigo will lose his sole living heir once Tahoumaru lets the last demon possess him in exchange for bringing prosperity to the land and killing Hyakkimaru. His two lackeys will each get an arm from Hyakkimaru as well.

Tuberculosis. The common fictional Nip slayer

>The second one
Sasuga xkcd.

How is the third one wrong doe?

>floof
hnnng

Tahomaru should be dead right that time.

All this pottery, I can't.

Yeah it also solidifies Tahou as better than his dad since he himself pays the cost of his deals and doesn't sacrifice his own child.

Geppetto, you fucking git.

He's obviously been infected with the same epidemic that struck the surrounding villages. Because Tahōmaru hasn't yet completely jumped off the deep end, might as well have him kill one of his two close childhood friends.

> he

Attached: retard.png (402x413, 156K)

It's not that what he's doing is wrong. It's the fact that he's going off the deep end in the process of doing that. He who fights monsters, and all that.

Hyakki's okkachan.

>spoiler
I fucking hope so. I don't think my heart could handle Dororo dying, nor could Hyakkimaru.

I'm just rooting for him to get out of this alive, if nothing else. Even though he is becoming more and more bitter and hateful, I just can't view him as a bad person.

Nah, he'll die just to throw Daigo deep into despair. Daigo is overprotective of Tahoumaru in any version of Dororo and his death always hits him hard.

What if Tahoumaru doesn't make it in time to make a deal with the 12th demon (assuming the speculation is right) because he's killed by Hyakki, and Daigo lose it completely and gets possessed instead.

Has it actually been confirmed if Mutsu is a girl or not? I genuinely can't tell.

That's also a possibility, Tahomaru always dies.

He's going to die. I have no delusions about that. I still just really want him to make it regardless.

That could work.

in a magazine they are described as "kyoudai" with the kanji for brother and sister if i remember it correctly

there is also this episode where hyogo has just a shoulder wrap, but mutsu has a full chest binding as well

mutsu also sounds like a woman trying to make her voice deeper

It looks like next week Dororo is gonna help Nui escape. What are the odds she gets killed? She didn't survive the live action movie from what I remember.

If worst mom dies then that solidifies Tahoumaru dying since if he dies then Daigo won't even have a baby maker to pop another heir out.

I know that, but I made the pic originally to compare Dororo to Pinocchio. In the text of the post he was described as Geppetto but since i had no idea how known Collodi work could be on an anime board (other than the Disney adaptation) I thought it'd be better if I planted an extra reference in the filename

I vaguely remember the chest bindings and I always found her voice rather feminine sounding. But since the subtitles always used male pronouns, I kind of assumed she was just a very handsome guy.

He can find another baby maker.

> trusting crunchyshit "translations" , ever

Can he though? How potent do you think his sperm is anymore?

I don't care about anyone than Roro, Blind Priest and Hyakki, rest can fuck off.

Why would a ghoul/demon horse help Hyakki?

I assume Daigo is around 55 years old now? He has to find a healthy young girl to breed and who can give him a new heir.

> those samurai cunts blew me up for no fucking reason
> hey sword boy you hate those samurai shits too right?
> lets team up and teach em a lesson

And then Hyakki was the demons

Ghouls are vengeful spirits (not necessarily evil towards strangers) like Kanekozou in episode 2 that was just a poor victim of the villagers and Bandai, and whose soul refused to ascend to Heaven until the stolen money was found.
Midoro probably only wishes to see her baby horse one more time.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.53.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Yeah and then Hyakki and Rapidash find the dead foal which will turn the horse into 20000% demon.

Of course.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nfado9gtmC1t3wsc5.jpg (500x714, 88K)

NO. DELET.

>thought this show would be about traveling to defeat unique, memorable demons in a way that's kinda like Katanagatari
>get this oddly paced story instead that feels like none of the storylines matter
I wanted to like it bros, but it's just back and forth skirmishes where nothing really happens. I don't think fatality necessarily makes for a good story, but these fights seem pointless. There's just no stakes to anything. I wanted to see him fight more carefully or possibly become weaker with each regained part. But if he loses a leg he can just go kill a random kappa probably.

Attached: 28668.jpg (351x500, 89K)

Hyakki's humanity is at stake. The prosperity of Daigo's land is at stake. Hyakki stopped getting his body parts back because he's been too eager, but this is also now making him more instable mentally. And no, he is always dependent on his prothesis.

Did anyone else really fucking love when the only thing that kept Hiyakki from stepping forward was Dororo telling him she wont come with him?
I thought that part was great, Hyakki was really frustrated there, he needs her close.

Dororo is his rock. Because inside him he's scared that without her presence he may end up doing terrible things.

I like how balanced their relationship is.

That whole scene was really good. It was great to finally hear Hyakki express his reasons for wanting his body back beyond just "because it's mine". His voice sounded really frustrated and upset. Props to his voice actor.

dumb gaijin too low IQ for anything related to moral and soul.
No wonder sjws are ruining your society day by day, I hope you won't bring your sickness over here.

nope and growfag are pig disgusting
Dororo should be dororo

A HORSE

Attached: D8M3e-bUwAA0Jj9.jpg (823x850, 100K)

He wants to show Dororo his new horse but Dororo is kidnapped. Is there anything of his that Daigo won't steal?

I found that the translation are a bit wrong in that part. Hyakki was not really saying that he wants to see, touch and feel with his own body parts, but simply telling Dororo he will see, touch and feel with his own body parts just like Dororo. I think he was trying to explain to Dororo that he will still be the same person she knows so don’t worry.

Most of those adult Dororo fanarts are drawn by women.

Not to mention that those horrible twins broke his hands, so he can't even pet his new horse. This just isn't his day.

That's not an excuse.

If you want realism don't watch anime and manga.

She's going to spread the disease to another key character, maybe Hyakki's mom, for more Hyakki suffering.

Hyakkimaru is a vessel to deliver their message of revenge.

>Mutsu and Hyogo each get one of Hyakki's arms
>Tahomaru gets his eye
Damn.

Attached: 1556030856629.png (2560x1440, 2.29M)

Attached: party is over.jpg (230x265, 76K)

I can't wait to see Daigo and co. shitting themselves when Hyakkimaru comes back riding a fire horse.

One thing I like about this show is the mom's characterization. They could have easily made her a damsel who didn't want to sacrifice her baby but no, she did it out of her own will. She's just as culpable for all this shit going on as Daigo which is something I don't think most anime would have the balls to do.

What I don't get is he's totally doing this shit for partially selfish reasons so why does his soul get to be pure while everybody keeps shitting on hykki?

I think because Hyakki's had a direct connection with the demons. Him, Daigo and Sabame all have had a direct connection with demons and all of them have red tainting their souls. That hasn't happened with Tahomaru. Yet. I suspect if he makes a deal with a demon and we see him again in Hyakki-vision, he'll have a red aura too.

>she did it out of her own will
Are you high?

Might be brought up next episode by the retainer. Might even threaten her saying that she is endangering the master's life.

If she hadn't stopped praying then the final demon wouldn't have gotten Hyakkimaru's arms and eyes from the other two demons next to it and Hyakkimaru wouldn't be on his way to fuck Daigo over and potentially kill Tahoumaru. The Buddha statue was the only thing holding it back but she cracked and admitted that she can't help/save Hyakki because what Daigo did while unjust has brought prosperity so she refuses to continue the facade of praying when Daigo pretty much told her that she could undo the deal at any time by just going to the hall herself and telling the demons that it's cancelled. So all she does is stand on the side doing nothing while commenting on how everything is going to shit.

>she could undo the deal at any time by just going to the hall herself and telling the demons that it's cancelled

Maybe that's where she and Dororo are going in the next episode.

She's decided that she won't be the one to save Hyakkimaru though. She even tried to kill herself in shame because she can't bring herself to actually undo the deal since it would cause their territory to suffer. Then again the whole thing has already gone to shit so might as well just give Hyakki what he wants so he won't murder her husband and son.

The entire point of that speech was to show that as Hyakki becomes more like "himself" i.e., human he loses the qualities that truly make a person human - empathy. In becoming more human, he becomes more a demon. One of the main themes of the show is how intentions color moral weight of our choices. Daigo is a dick because he sacrificed his son for the sake of his ambition to gain prosperity for his land. But if Daigo actually sacrificed his son because he felt genuine compassion for his people then he would be a far more sympathetic character.

MAPPA made him to loveable

Attached: boom1.png (494x750, 225K)

>if Daigo actually sacrificed his son because he felt genuine compassion for his people then he would be a far more sympathetic character.

So basically, Tahomaru.

Yes, Tahomaru is a reflection of what a "good" Daigo would be. At least at the start. We find his actions as an audience much more justified despite the fact they results in the exact same situation.

Eh? But I was saying that he was doing was wrong because of what it's doing to his soul and humanity?

You got this wrong. She was absolutely a damsel who didn't want to sacrifice her baby. But her character developped after meeting Hyakki. She realized that even if he lived like she wanted, her life and that of her people depended on his sacrifice. She might not be guilty of sacrificing her son, but she's guilty of living in the luxurious area his sacrifice secured. She has no choice, as a person who wants to live, and as a lady who must look after her land, but to make sure the pact remains valid. But as a mother obviously she'd rather Hyakki gets his body back and kill herself.

Tomato is in fact, a berry.

Attached: 1559317079154.jpg (2048x3072, 2.1M)

being Ahomaru is suffering

Attached: 2201.png (1168x656, 897K)

Attached: cunny.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

What? She didn't even appear last episode did she?

What are Hyakkimaru and Dororo's flowers? I can only recognize the wild violets next to the rock where Hyakki is sitting on.

Berries are fruit doe

>let me abandon the castle, my husband and my jobbing half-blind son to run away with a smelly loli

Dororo has a camellia in her hair, and I think Hyakkimaru is holding a lily.

Look me in the eye and tell me you wouldn't do the same if you were in her position.

Dororo has that effect on people

Attached: 1548024252114.jpg (600x400, 55K)

Please make that two commata or omit them completely.

Oh, okay. I'm totally shit at recognizing flowers.
Meanings:
>Red camelia - In love, or Perishing with grace
>Lily - in general means Purity and Chastity; specifically pink lily can also mean Vanity according to a Japanese site

Mutsu’s seiyu is a woman, too

i never consider a seiyuus gender when it comes to character gender
a female can voice boys and a male can voice girls

I agree in general but I think it at least deserves to be considered as a factor along with the other evidence presented

I'd let the loli stay with me.

I let out an audible 'jesus fuck' at this scene. I love this show

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-04-23h24m05s856.jpg (853x482, 108K)

man literally too angry to die

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-04-23h28m53s187.jpg (853x482, 67K)

This is the scene that got me to shout "Fuck!". Pissed Hyakki is terrifying!

Attached: out of my way.png (1280x720, 321K)

This. I honestly can't blame him or the citizens of Daigoland too much.
Fuck, even mr. Daigo himself was once a pretty okay guy.

Because imagine how awkward it would be to admit you thought she was a boy.

Hehe

that does sound better than Jobomaru

Same as this user I think my cats heard the "OH FUCK"

What if the loli refuses to stay with you because she must go back to her aniki?

aww

I don't see anything wrong with that line of thinking.

Attached: cute cyrill.jpg (276x294, 17K)

>vlc

whats wrong with the best video player in the world?

I think Mutsu is a woman that cut her chest. In Asian culture, women can quit their femininity in order to show their loyalty to their family or a cause so they basically live as men without dicks. This is for extreme cases only, maybe lack of a male heir or something. Mutsu reallu believe on Tahomaru's cause so mutilating her body for improving her archery sound reasonable. She doesn't need to bear children.

madvr doesn't work with it
MPC-HC+MADVR is the only way to watch anime

I cry.

Anyone know how the blu ray sales for cour 1 are doing? I think it was around 1,900 something for the first week, is that good, bad or or averege?

First week it sold 1,912 copies. This week it didn't rank.
It's not a bad number, but it's still a letdown beause I expected nips to love this series more.

Dororo's flower looks like paeonia officinalis or stewartia pseudocamellia, except the latter has white petals

I wonder where this is gonna go?
Is Tahomarou gonna make out with her and get pozed

The thing I like about this show is the constant switching of moods. It always feels somewhat refreshing.

I mean, just 2 weeks ago we got a freaking gag episode with hanna-barbera sound effects, and this week we got ... this

But all the while, it doesn't feel like the directors are clueless and lacking a unified vision or some shit like that. I still feel that it all 'fits' the show. The funny episodes, the tragic ones, the slice-of-life, the short arcs. I like it

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-05-00h28m52s662.jpg (853x482, 75K)

Too lame.
As some speculated before, they will probably get Hyakki's arms from the last demon.

Attached: D8L0VTNV4AEupFJ.jpg (765x678, 59K)

I miss her.

Attached: 1558391118255.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

The mood shift doesn't bother me at all, it's great how this show is making me feel all sort of emotions. I laughed a lot with the Amanojaku episode.

Hyakki doesn't

Attached: 1558347679080.jpg (1189x1500, 139K)

I hope she lives a peaceful life.

Attached: DW8ldKRUMAAD61Z.jpg (415x410, 25K)

The swords will come here

In this conversation they well established that Dororo is afraid that Hyakkimaru will change in that he will become a demon, loose his humanity. He however thinks that change pertains to him getting his body back.

hopefully the new ending will be a cherry on top and boost sales. if the ending is seen as a letdown, it could hurt sales. it would be a shame.

so she took the place of the manga girl that was a sped who fell in love with hyakki and died? they're similar characters.

>tfw they never adapted the forced feeding demon

slute

Yeah, basically.
It was not a compelling arc.

your points made is why I don't understand the typical criticism of the show, especially considering it's source material that was messy and cut short in its time . the show isn't perfect, but if it pulls off a satisfying new ending, I don't think the "what happened?" arguments will hold up.

Well that’s where her missing arm will lead, but what about the rash?

This week on Dororo

Attached: 020.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

If Tahomaru goes to the sealed demon and tries to make a deal to give Mutsu and Hyogo new arms maybe he'll also ask to cure the disease?

are you retarded?
They blatantly show that an epidemic is plaguing Daigo's land, Daigo even says to burn the villages affected so it doesn't spread
She's sick, but obviously hiding it

If a potential demon possession doesn't heal her from the epidemic like suggested by this user she's fucked.

Look at how weak her aura is through Hyakki vision. Her condition is rapidly worsening.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.30.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

I think she's just too dumb to realize it, she wouldn't endanger Tahomaru on purpose.

OF COURSE

It appeals to me the same way Samurai Champloo did. The tone changes feel like it wants to have fun with the characters while developing them, which in turn makes it entertaining to see because it isn't repetition of story beats each episode.
I am not usually fond of anime because I feel a lot of it relies too heavily on hammering character/plot development in each episode at the expense of making a single episode that is good.

I internally reeee'd at seeing them get dismembered. They're just good loyal servants dindu nuffin.

It was replaced with an entire episode dedicated to pure Tezuka slapstick, so it was for the best.

They violated the NAP.

Somebody gimme a scene to redraw. Will either be heavy ink or watercolour depending on the reference.

Maybe Daigo will have her executed, her brother will get executed too while trying to save her, and THEN Tahomaru will get super pissed and have the demon resurrect them as demons with Hyakki's arms.

Attached: 1519689074823.jpg (830x468, 22K)

Hyakkimaru handing Dororo the fruit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 16 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.01_[2019.05.03_22.58.42].jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Pretty sure they would be aligned with the ideia of killing Hyakkimaru and leaving the royal family and the village alone

>Think about da villagers!!! Think about dem kids!!!!" We must kill Hyakkimaru!!
>What about the demons?
>Demons? What demons? They have feelings too, check your human privilege

I hope they manage to kill Hyakki. Tahomaru is my favorite character.

Jukai and Hyakkimaru reuniting

Then you are truly lost.

this

Sorry, I just don't want hundreds of people suffering because of Hyakki's selfishness.

Attached: D7u2VrlU0AAq3DS.jpg (600x736, 128K)

Attached: D7u2VrlUYAEj6KZ.jpg (600x736, 159K)

Attached: D7lAAoGUIAEWZ_0.jpg (600x736, 107K)

Sorry, demon-lover, but those demons have got to go. These useless fucks are going to have to learn to live without them.

Oh so that is the flower this fanart was referencing.

Attached: D7AsX52U0AEwGgQ.jpg (1000x1500, 362K)

Delete this.

Rapidash, go!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 21 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.24.416.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

;_;

>Horse was drawn extremely yiffy in the manga
>didn't get yiffy justice in the anime

what a bunch of faggets, how could they disrespect the only thing the creator loved.

>(...)To kill them is my real test, to slay them is my cause...
>I will travel across the land, searching far and wide,
>Teach Dororo to understand, the power that's inside.
>Deeeemons...gotta kill 'em all!!
>It's you and me...
>I KNOW ITS MY DESTINY (deeemoons)
>Ooooh, you're my best friend
>In a world I won't defend

Attached: Party is over.png (476x460, 415K)

Attached: 2019-06-04 22_20_55-Window.png (301x434, 139K)

>taking disney's artistic style to create jap furs
the true crime was committed in the 60s, thank goodness this anime made it a pokemon instead

Attached: breddygud.gif (482x800, 29K)

Attached: Untitled.png (853x1198, 612K)

Using Disney's style to make furries is what Disney would have wanted. Toriyama was a hero.

This Dororo has some spunk, they really fucked up with this adaptation

Bratty Dororo wouldn't have put up with extremely autistic Hyakkimaru for so long. He would have definitely robbed him blind.

I wonder if he has a basic understanding of morals? Like when he gets his dick back or start getting sexual urge, would he most likely try to fuck Dororo even though she is a child if she lets him.

>In a world I won't defend
Nice.

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (245x223, 661K)

>He

Dororo, kimochi

Slip of the tongue.

Like his mother and the priest both said, Hyakki is still a child.

So if he and Dororo have sex, will Dororo be the pedo?

>1500s
Nope, she's good, she wouldn't be one.

Attached: Thinking (4).png (389x531, 191K)

Doesn't really matter the creator is already long dead to be able to see his work be raped.

npe, there's no way he'd hurt her

Not knowingly. But he has hurt her before.

>he rode on a pale horse and his name was death
Hyakkimaru is going to go on a slaughter spree isn't he.

>Those war drums
>Pissed off Hyakkimaru
>The fire pony
They especially did a great job with those war drums.

Attached: now I am become death.gif (500x341, 434K)

Stole body
Stole Dororo

>deflowering symbolism
muh dik

Have to kill existing family to get his body back?
It's ok, he has Dororo, and can make a new family.

>Mutsu's fading soul
Im not ready bros

Attached: mutsu.png (1182x674, 446K)

>Her and her brother will die because their dumbass lord thinks he's doing good for the people by trying to prolong a demon pact that causes endless suffering for his own brother.

Attached: sad melfina.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Obviously he wouldn't do anything if she refuses but what if she "consents" when she starts getting a libido, specially since girls become sexually aware earlier than boys. Is not like he would know that children can't consent.

Full Yamiyo when?

Attached: 1559601571724.png (1447x2039, 1.94M)

Dororo is supposed to be 12 right? Also remember when she told Hyakki to stop rubbing foreheads with people?

Ninja dude was a badass

Attached: Senko question mark.png (336x376, 32K)

Damn they put more thought into the episode than I expected.

_ ____ ____ ____ _____

Attached: 4FA3D86B-7DB9-4697-81A2-DB0474BB757A.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Agreed, I just watched the last 2 episodes earlier today and now I'm regretting not paying proper attention.

I love love love horse

! Dororo look at this horse

>feels an emotion so strong and so intensely the emotion starts to manifest supernaturally
unironically one of my favorite anime things

This horse is amazing

It's a really old concept as well. In Genji Monogatari wich is like a 1000 plus years old, a lover of said Genji becomes so jealous her jealousy manifests as a spirit, which she has no control over, that kills his wife and possibly another lover

Only if by rape you actually mean fixing an otherwise nonsensical story.

It tastes just like raisins

MAPPA's done a pretty good job of putting in little details that you might miss the first time around. I hadn't noticed the middle image in pic related until someone else pointed it out to me.

Attached: Mutsu rash progression.png (1280x2152, 1.39M)

So is he going to become a literal incarnation of Asura?

Why did this nosedive so hard?
>tfw excited for eps first cour
>PARTY IS OVER
>good animation
>enjoyable even with retard hyaki because of dororo
>lots of foreshadowing with plot so exceited for new eps

What a letdown

Because you wanted immediate resolution.

What's the animation level here? Are the fights intense?

Well explosions are apparently relatively harmless along with falling into what seems like a deadly pitfall with strange glowing orange armor that makes fire horse from dead corpse horse. It was a bit strange but the fight animation was good enough to call it a wash. Compared to the moth has no frames tower attack it is much better.

what are you talking about? The show is going great and I'm enjoying it a lot. If you have ADD and lose interest after the first couple of episodes, that's your problem.

Last episodes fight was the best so far. Shit's brutal.

>just 3 episodes left

This is the only anime I've been invested in in years, what am I going to do with my life then?

Attached: D8KtA8nX4AI0kkw.jpg (956x1200, 256K)

watch whatever they decide to air next season.

do you think they will adapt the dororo cunny manga too

>Tahomaru's Dororo dies while the original is in his captivity.
That won't be good.

God fucking damn it, I know there are points where he is way too pissed and acts rashly, but his justification makes total sense with all the shit he's going through.

Attached: 1550541500187.png (859x746, 303K)

Note they shattered both his arms to bits. There will be no pretension of peace going forward unless Mama drops around, which is unlikely.

Hyakki is currently a hobo with swords for hands and his brain set on 'Murder'

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-05-10h24m07s898.jpg (853x482, 97K)

That's pretty interesting. Will look it up

There's this Kimetsu No Yaiba show running. We should check it out for more samurai and youkai.

>youkai
More like zombie

And that time when Hyaki is ready to stab Mutsu. I go full "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!"

Support by buying BDs, read the manga, watch the old anime adaptation, watch the 2007 live action, play the PS2 game... or look for similar shows. You have a lot of options.

What? You mean Nagai's crossover? Nah, that is just Nagai's personal jerk off material.

>Hyakki is currently a hobo with swords for hands and his brain set on 'Murder'
As it should have always been.

I'll do this one. Possibly watercolour it. I'll try to get it done for the release of the next episode, I'll post it in the thread for that.

Read other Tezuka works? Black Jack's pretty good.

id say more like gunpowder

Isn't she a he?

Magazine confirmed she's a girl.

:O

More like Ahomaru

Yep

Attached: D8EdKhjUIAI8-w_.jpg (600x848, 116K)

This weeks episode was good but can I just say that the past two villians i.e the guy that fed people to the Chimera after it are his mother and the Sharkbro guy are just psycho for the sake of it, no reasonable motive for their actions at all.

It's like psychos aren't reasonable people, weird eh.

Saburota was less of a psycho in the manga, just a fanatic dude who wanted to be a samurai (and his story was tied to Midoro, the horse of this week's episode).

I think it's more because he's never killed any human beings yet. Iirc the blind wandering monk only saw the red tinge in Hyakkimaru's soul after he went on a rampage and killed those soldiers.

Saburo's motivations was the terror of his victims. Seeing others in that state eased Saburo's guilt for leaving his mother behind, something like "see! in front of this monsters you are all cowards too, theres nothing wrong with me, it wasent my fault, i am just as human you all are"

God, with Hyakkimaru and now Mutsu this show is gonna give me amputee fetish.

Attached: どろろがほしい丸.png (544x656, 158K)

_ ____ __ ___ ______

Was this scene in episode 20 a foreshadowing of what would have happened this week with Mutsu and Hyogo?
Hyakki was deperately trying to help Dororo escape without having to deprive her of a limb, even when the water reached her head he kept on hitting the rock and didn't even consider that she might have drowned as a consequence of his stubborness. Yet, even if he's clearly aware of how important a person's own body and senses are to live, he was ruthless and brutal towards Taho's retainers.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.32.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

"I want to fuck them" ?

Dude this story is by Osamu Tezuka? Why does it make it even cooler that they revived this manga from the hay days?

iwtcird