Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoilers soon

Attached: Mikasa Kirstein.gif (514x289, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ6ede4juXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine Jean having sex with Pregnant Mikasa

>Plunging in and out of her wet cunny while holding her swollen belly
>He shifts into different position until she feels comfortable
>He sucks on to her wet areola, it being more sensitive than normal sends her over the edges
>She is disgusted while at the same time she can't control the hormone that has turned her into a horny furnace
>She has to be careful so that the Horse Cock doesn't break her amniotic fluid, constantly putting her hands on his stomach so as u don't thrust to deep
>The thought of sex with your pregnant is turning him on more than ever.
>She begs him not to cum inside so as to not dirty the baby but u do it deep inside her anyway.
>A mix of Shame and ecstacy fades over her
>He takes his time to explain her that it is safe and normal to have sex during pregnancy and she should not keep her emotion limited to herself.
>After sobbing into his chest for a while she suddenly grabs his penis and gently stroke it, he look into her face and see her licking her lips, Jeans dick becomes rock hard again
>Shame has long been lost and she has accepted her sexual desires.
>After hours of love making and exhaustion he gently spoon her from the back while gently rubbing her pregnant belly.

Attached: JeanHat.png (144x329, 52K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SAVE ME REINAAAAA

Attached: 483A6C20-7BE0-445B-8E99-18935A090FB7.png (458x313, 144K)

And then Jean woke up.

Let it die, bro

Attached: 1547692525516.png (302x312, 110K)

Too bad I don't have the pic of Mikasa telling Jean to be quiet.

I AM A WARRIOR

Someone should make a comparison of him asking "is that all you got armin" and then him getting eaten.

>11/10 IQ and empathy quotient
>rationality and compassion entailed by his philosophy flies over the head of Yea Forumsutists and normoids
>resurrected by the goddess Ymir herself
>name literally translate to "Victory Hunter"
When did you realize that the antagonist was the true hero of the story?

Attached: 1556606413575.png (954x1278, 1.67M)

>"Hey everyone, look, I'm Eren's mother"

She didn't want him to wake up their baby

Attached: PlateletPaper.jpg (205x207, 13K)

Delusion knows no limits

>dies a virgin
>ignored by his crush
>defeated by the one person he had no respect for
Idk why fags call him a chad.

I miss my husband Chadholdt Fubar...

Attached: nii is sad.jpg (822x824, 130K)

I just want her free from her 2000 year long suffering. Fuck this geopolitical mess

Attached: 6525B400-4C4F-4F15-A8D5-FAA3D6533CBB.png (640x1136, 671K)

t. Armonganism nig

Attached: going_back_to_sleep.png (712x2196, 2M)

Damn I can't believe the canon pairings are Jean x Mikasa, Eren x Historia and _Me_ x Hanji

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

>chapter 130
>Eren finally eats Armin and gets all the 9 titans
>10 pages of P A T H S
>"What do you see, Eren Yeager?"

Attached: 0097-030.jpg (1066x1600, 314K)

>It's a comfy LH chapter

Attached: 1558369424177.jpg (888x676, 115K)

>>Eren finally eats Armin and gets all the 9 titans
>Reiner
>Dying

After fucking off post Castle Utgard, Zeke probably spread his fluids across the cities nearby to create some dormant instant Titans for later. That's why Reiner warned Ymir that the inside of the walls would become hell.

Historia is _______.

you wish manlet, Hanjo is for Floch

connie has better character development than mikasa, fight me.

Reiners cocksleeve

Attached: ReinerCalvo.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Whoch?

>Calls the person who killed all his comrades "sir"
>Gets his woman stolen by a half-dead manlet
Floch a cuck.

I hope you rike the filler episode and the original ending!

Attached: CHADraki.jpg (225x350, 26K)

>keith
>manlet
>flock was just trying to eliminate the competition
bravo isayama

You enjoy the audio araki?

Attached: Isayama.jpg (2157x3415, 2.02M)

Hasta la vista, baby.

Attached: Gabinator.png (761x600, 206K)

What kind of name is Floch anyways?

I thought his name was Flocke which is German for flake.

She went and fucked shota Jean after that

Attached: MikasaSmol.jpg (224x224, 14K)

Is there any character that is more based than Theo Magath? And I'm not talking about Taichō Magatō. Hell, I'm not even talking about Supreme Commander GODgath mounting Pieck's anti-than cannon, so that he can weaken Shitren and have him eaten. I'm NOT talking about Commander Theo Magath when he was risking his life whilst fighting in the trenches with the Erudia-jin Butai around Fort Slava. I couldn't be talking about Commander Chadgath as head of the Senshi-tai, rigorously training the warrior cadets whilst harboring hidden feelings of sympathy and respect for said Eldian children. I'm definitely not talking about Magath when he met Willy Tybur, whose respect he earned through being a realist and pragmatist, thus securing him a place as Commander-In-Chief of Marley. I'm really not talking about Acting Supreme Commander GODgath who bravely faced the assault of the Chōsa Heidan in Liberio whilst dealing the first blow to the usurper Eren Jager’s Kyojin. Do you think I'm talking about Chadgath, the genius who managed to quickly figure out that Sieg betrayed him by analyzing the remains of his body after the battle of Liberio? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Gensui Teo Magatō, the mastermind behind the Marleyan surprise attack on the Jaegerists and Shitren, BTFOing both with the Kūtei Butai, as well as superior planning and technology. I'm talking about Supreme Commander of the Māre-gun, and thus the Māre Rikugun and Māre Kaigun Theo “The God” Magath, who is the modern Helos incarnate, the man who shall save the world from the wicked devils of Paradis lead by the genocidal brothers Eren and Sieg, thus securing a better future for his Marleyan countrymen, as well as the Eldian citizens of Marley, all whilst propelling the world into a new era of peace and prosperity.

Attached: rO1nbS4.jpg (400x549, 59K)

hidoi

Attached: tetsuro.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Absolutely, postively, unquestionbly, undisputably BASED.

Attached: smugath.jpg (400x549, 100K)

SAYONARA, SEKAI...

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

>this is what makes the WIT fujo drops SnK

Attached: x45.jpg (2214x1600, 2.42M)

When will Jean confess?

Cringe and retconned

Attached: ZekeBTFO.png (534x433, 297K)

kek, glad to see this meme back

It's not like we have official spellings for the character names. Iirc only EMA had those released years ago.

Attached: ZEKEDA.png (960x540, 679K)

I wonder if shipperfags are even aware only a selected few get to hear the audio and I wouldn't be suprised if the voices are distorted

the audio lasts till september and even then only 5 fujos will hear it so why bother. Just reveal whatever you have to reveal Isayama

If this was Mikasa, Eren would make sure that Erwin got the serum.

Attached: 1559615509304.png (787x706, 979K)

oh no, Isayama didn't send it to you

Attached: ReinerTfw.jpg (544x344, 107K)

>Eren is about to eat Pieck
>suddenly Magath screams "Kruger!"
>Eren suddenly stops and look at Pieck
>Pieck smiles and says "Hello Grandpa"
what would be your reaction?

Attached: pii.jpg (236x236, 11K)

What?

kys

What audio?

I wouldn't eat Pieck because her Titan is ugly and useless.

Attached: 1559585134308.jpg (828x1280, 168K)

Check your Yea Forums Pm's

Attached: shitnigga.png (128x128, 42K)

D'aww.

EH sex chapter will be audio only

Attached: audio.jpg (1536x1152, 189K)

New shingeki event that will have the last chapter as full audio, but only a few people will get to hear it

Spoilers aren't soon you fucking nigger. The Korean scans came out literally less than 12 hours before the actual release last month. Let's face it. The cucks like OrganicDinosaur and YonkouProductions have turned into a bunch of faggots and no longer provide even little hints of what's coming in the manga. Only thing coming are the dicks they have in their mouths. Fuck the leakers, they've abandoned us just like how Isyama has abandoned Annie and several other plotlines with lazy writing.

I've never seen it pointed out, but I think her footwear is interesting. Looks like some kind of moccasin or sandal which is fitting for a commoner from 2000 years ago.

My girlfriends bull said I can't watch them fuck anymore. I need help, what should I do Erenbros?

Attached: ImAnErenCHADehBestShip.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

>2 hours later

Attached: 1559564975298.jpg (631x1037, 252K)

>several other plotlines with lazy writing.
like which ones? my main gripe is Isayama being slow as fuck

Do people still think this girl is Gabi? Seems kind of unlikely at this point. She still needs the scarf.

I think the girl’s just mikasa, but Isayama fucked up the transition from dream speech “see you later, Eren.” to mikasa saying “Eren”, so it look’s like mikasa’s part of the dream

You know spoilers came late thanks to that double golden week right?

>carries the Founding Titan inside him
I still don't get how the baby Eren carries inside him could be Hisu's. She doesn't even produce sperm cells, are the paths able to bypass even that?

Not him but the whole Nicolo x Sasha thing could have been done better.

The Nicolo x Sasha thing is the cringiest thing ever
>in before Conniefag
I rather have 1 pages of these two confirming they are a couple rather than chapters of Nicolo wasting pages crying for Sasha, a character we never saw him interacting with. If shipping is cringe imagine puritanism

Give nicolo sloppy toppy for half a pizza

Attached: Sasha.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

>Marley risks everything because just because Reiner said so
>he wants to say Gabo
Is the Gabo the biggest Mary Sue ever?

Where are my spoilers, /snk/?

Reiner is going to watch his comrades get killed thanks to that. More Reiner suffering is always good.

the leakers were being divas on reddit a few months back and they were rightly called out for being niggers so they stopped leaking.

you just have to wait for the korean scan which mostly comes T-12hours before official release. so why even bother when youre gonna get meme-translation anyway

Yes, yes it is.

>he wants to save Gabo
He only deduce that Eren and Zeke were buying time to plot something, so they need to act fast. Colt just wanted to save his brother

Attached: 045.jpg (1066x1600, 361K)

Mikasa is so cute, I don't want her to suffer...

Attached: 1541805506407.png (1018x1440, 2.15M)

Yes, people know only people who won lottery tickets will have access to the advance viewing of the exhibition. That being said it's not certain whether the audio will be dropped there or during one of the two sessions, so we can only speculate. But regardless of when it happens it's obvious the nips who get to hear the audio will tweet about it.

Why are our leakers so autistic seriously

He deserved better.

Attached: toruto.jpg (1199x786, 185K)

We know Annie, Ymir, Carla and Dina

I want to tie up Ymir and tickle her.

Bortfags are so delusional they don't even mention Reiner, the only guy who really cared the whole time

>tf I want to jump on this ship
>if I do that the chapter will begin with dead Hange
I will resist

Attached: 235022000032212.png (386x550, 268K)

Why didn't they use Automatic guns?

Attached: Clowns.jpg (1292x565, 431K)

Reiner didn't, doesn't, and never will care about Blork. How dare you even insinuate he gave an iota of a shit about that sweatbucket.

Attached: ReinerSip.png (354x354, 143K)

Mikasa is the cutest

Attached: XEt4RH9_d.jpg (363x298, 7K)

I was talking in a sexual way

please, resist, user. Hanji already has a death flag because she's my favorite girl and my favorite girls always die.

the only reason people leaked was for attention. since they weren't getting enough they started holding leaks hostage for more and were called faggot niggers.

Bertolt is the reason Reiner is still alive, Bertolt is the reason reiner didn't shoot himself.

Attached: BertoltW.png (142x161, 23K)

>She still needs the scarf
She'd been protected by Mikasa in the past and will likely form some sort of bond with her beyond that. And it's really not hard to imagine Mikasa giving the scarf to someone else at the end of her arc.
After Eren rescued her and inspired her to fight he gave the scarf to her along with her new home and family. She already rescued other people and inspired another little girl to fight, but that last part is what mattered the most to Mikasa out of everything Eren did for her and what she has yet to do for someone herself.

Mankasafags, this is your future.

Attached: a virgin on his deathbed.jpg (367x400, 37K)

CUTE

Attached: 1547382184050.jpg (700x556, 312K)

He literally cried when forced to leave Bert behind

Attached: 0093-035.jpg (640x959, 137K)

Why would Hange die? Isn't Manlet actually a lot more in danger than her atm, being all fucked up after getting blown up and all that?

If I had access to the chapters I wouldn't leak them too. People aren't grateful anyway.

I just want Jiiku to be happy.

Attached: D0Z-HVPV4AEpd8_.jpg (960x1200, 81K)

Based

VERY CUTE

Attached: 1555433834079.jpg (399x399, 30K)

he's going to be happy once he became a father

Attached: zp.jpg (688x688, 56K)

So the "Brothers" chapter title was fake huh? ;_;

Attached: j.png (500x392, 240K)

>I think the girl’s just mikasa, but Isayama fucked up the transition from dream speech “see you later, Eren.” to mikasa saying “Eren”, so it look’s like mikasa’s part of the dream
But girl from the dream has shorter hair than lolikasa

inb4 faggot nigger

it's your choice to be a hoarding nigger. if your motivation is for people to prostrate themselves and kiss your feet for not really doing anything then you aren't getting it lmao. faggot nigger.

It's manga. Real life logic doesn't apply to it and we can expect anything. Actually even in the real life death is often unexpected.

Attached: ChiefMoment.jpg (520x504, 157K)

But giving us leaks they're probably risking to lose their job or whatever the way they get chapters. And leaks are useless anyway.

because infantry doctrine in the turn of the century hadn't made the shift to intermediate cartridges, higher capacity and less focus on individual marksmanship, in large part because they hadn't yet been tested in the kind of war that ww1 was.

Why do the Gooks get the Scans before us

Attached: MayuriScreech.png (729x411, 224K)

lest we forget

Attached: 1500049674327.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

>But giving us leaks they're probably risking to lose their job or whatev

they might be. but that's for the leaker to decide. nobody is gonna kiss their feet for being a nigger and stealing from their employer.

This. What the fuck happened

Attached: older siblings.png (984x1094, 834K)

probably because they are +12 on the timezone compared to USA.

of course japan is too honorabru to steal for white devils. which is why you only get china/korea leakage.

Preview of S4 by jc staff

the most unsung who

It's not in the anime, therefore it's not canon.
FUCK WIT

Attached: bagatoro.png (499x590, 335K)

>not in the anime
Not canon.

Attached: chadner.jpg (1136x640, 59K)

And we will get only inaccurate translation of inaccurate retelling. I hate the idea of this audio chapter.

You know it

Attached: 1500233172499.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

As if you're getting quality SnK anime and manga TL.

BSM isn't printed in eigo so official translations aren't likely to leak before their due time since they're distributed digitally the moment they're published. Physical magazine copies are much easier to get a hold stealthily of ahead of time since they're distributed to stores in advance so they can be sold right away. So we have to rely on nip, gook and chink versions for early leaks.

>Zeke tries to complement Pieck and respect women
>Pieck ignores him every time
>Pock ignores Pieck's games and btfo's Jobner
>Pieck is all over him
Porco is a true chad. Zeke is a textbook søyim.

Attached: numaleke.png (722x720, 298K)

>Reiner didn't, doesn't, and never will care about Blork.

I can't even get mad at retards like this anymore, I just want to die. there is no good place to talk about manga online. everyone decided to become a speedreader apparently. Just slow the fuck down and read. it's that simple

>Doesn't tell Magath about that Zeke and Eren conversation
She loves him bro

Pieck is older than Porco, therefore she cannot date him. She is his onee chan

Attached: Pieck.png (350x350, 237K)

No, what I'm asking is what scenario would lead to Hange's death.

At least not a translation of the retelling from twitter. How bad is manga's translation btw?

just dont try to have a reasonable discussion with someone whose whole gimmick is being a rabid characterfag

This really is a who to me. Especially since I didnt watch past S1. What’s her name?

As you wish, Zekefag.

>Zeke tells him his father, a known Eldian restorationist, was brainwashing him
>tells him he'll save him one day, they're family, so it makes sense
Literally nothing in his words indicated any disloyalty towards Marley, and they were in a tense situation with Levi coming down on them. The only strange thing was him being so open with somebody when he never was close to any of the warriors.

Attached: pii ....jpg (203x257, 14K)

Rate this hand

Attached: Porkek.jpg (4160x2340, 2.92M)

catching a round while escaping the jeagerists, i guess

You fool, that just makes it hotter.

Attached: god i wish that were me.jpg (751x816, 99K)

lilfathand/10

Rate this hand

Attached: dc136648e91a485dbbc7fe1c138c743c.jpg (877x500, 54K)

Mrs Braun hand reveal when?

t. seething warrior faggot

Joking theory. After ressurection Zeke became younger and now will get younger every day. The last panel is Eren holding Zeke in the last moments before Zeke's death. "You're free" means that Zeke will finally be free of the thing he hates the most, his life.

Fuck, I can't wait for based Zeke to BTFO Piiss and Pigco in the new chapter.

Eren’s wife

>ywn eskimo kiss Pieck

Attached: 1555362888430.png (231x236, 78K)

It would be cool but Zeke never had those eyebrows

Stay with your Krista gay faggot

His woman wasn't even stolen. He literally ran away from him to have cave sex with one-eyed manlet.

It hurts.

Attached: pii nose.png (52x87, 4K)

Based

Pii couldnt reziist the Zii

We know bort

Attached: 18012069_438768973140864_6633567045822709760_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

FATTY

Attached: 1529662349382.jpg (1066x1600, 468K)

Even more delusional then

We know, Hisu

Attached: 36563530_p3.jpg (550x800, 52K)

>Pieck is older than Porco, therefore she cannot date him. She is his onee chan
Be careful of what you write on the internet, user. Have a (you), but mind that I won't be this merciful in the future.

Attached: You.png (606x806, 405K)

Would the Warriors have succeeded if Marcel was alive? He seemed to be the best of the four.

what a lewd clavicle

I’m pretty sure if Isayama delivers such spoilers concerning the end it’s because he wants to prepare mentally the reader to the end, he might actually be afraid of our reaction kek I wonder what he’s planning

Why are Zecucks and Porcucks fighting when Pieck likes Yelena? it is heavily implied

Ah, a fellow clavicle enthusiast

Attached: 1496194322599.png (625x544, 604K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ6ede4juXg

Attached: 1446689620118.png (274x187, 30K)

How would the plot have changed if Keith mans up and has Grisha give him the titan?

Attached: 0071-039.jpg (1066x1600, 428K)

He was the best but also the most reasonable and sensitive imo. He even could have stopped the operation.

How the fuck can the warriors attack without locating either the colossal or the 2 ackerhacks? They are just begging to be dominated.

They would have succeeded if Reincuck hadn't been chosen.

it all depends on how he'd handle the unavoidable sympathy and moral turmoil that came from living alongside 'devils'. it'd be interesting to see how reiner would turn out in this hypothetical too, the whole group dynamic would be really different

>Why are Zecucks and Porcucks fighting when Pieck likes Yelena? it is heavily implied
Based retard.

Attached: JUSTLENAGROID.jpg (384x423, 34K)

>it’s because he wants to prepare mentally the reader to the end
>only a few will hear it
>probably fujos who will twist things even more

As an anime only I didn't quite get this moment.
Did he know about Grisha, shifters and titans all this time? The way he says it kinda implies it but what the fuck do I know.

>tfw you will never lick it
just euthanize me now lads

Selfies aren't allowed on Yea Forums, retard.

Dumb Yee nigger.

Attached: ylena.jpg (189x267, 6K)

What he means by curse is that Grisha made him think he was special, which led to him failing as a commander

There would have been no reason to stop the operation since he wasn't eaten in the first place.
And he would have wrecked Eren in a titan fight harder than Annie ever did.

Makes sense, thanks for clearing it up.

Keith didn't know, he was referring to fact that Grisha was gonna curse Eren like he "cursed" him by convincing him that he was special for being a SC and having the courage to venture outside the Walls. In classic Isayama fashion, he was actually much more on the mark than he thought.

Mikasa bed hair soon

Attached: 0087-027.jpg (1066x1600, 579K)

But this is stupid, if you decided to go for a big twist then go ahead, don’t spend months and months being so afraid of showing it, at least the Tokyo Ghoul autor was SUDDENLY SEX, if you are going for it don’t be shy about it. I say the same about the manlet, if you are so afraid of showing him with Hansi you shouldn’t have used Hansi or just do it well if you decided to use two characters.

Attached: confusing-looking anime girl.jpg (374x374, 14K)

Shitmin soon

Attached: ArminSleepy.jpg (473x737, 213K)

MUH

The number of people who hear it is irrelevant. Spoilers will spread like wildfire as soon as they're posted on twitter 5ch or anywhere else.

The big twist is that there is no twist, its like obito = tobi but in this case its EH.

Cute

Good taste

Attached: 513515213.jpg (706x579, 144K)

why ;_;

Attached: 4.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

The second one is hilarious, nothing really wrong with having ONE arc with the new commander and manlet acting together, I know people ship them but that doesn’t mean you can’t have them together or offscreen them, it was already bad with NS and we never saw them alone (well, years ago during the Ilse diary) for some reason

He was a murderer.

>defeated by the one person he had no respect for

He greatly respected Armin though. Last episode made that clear with all his "with all your wisdom, this is what you came up with"

>beard
"That's my fetish"

Attached: Pikulena.png (600x698, 804K)

He's in a better place with Yumiru Fubar.

Attached: BYkino.jpg (600x732, 70K)

More like Chadmin we love him!

>it's a ZP episode and chapter

Attached: zp.png (385x300, 131K)

Based

Based EHbro

>Was nommed by the shittiest shingeki while begging the people he threatened to kill a few moments earlier when he was a big "tough guy" to save him
>Isayama revealed his facial expression and the sound effect that accompanied his death were intentionally comedic
Good times

Attached: Annie Faceapp.jpg (1706x960, 528K)

>Fertile woman playing with kids, sending signals to MACHOke
>Zeke is scared Pieck wants his babies
This was a cute and a funny moment.

What the fuck is that moe shit

YumiBeru is a cute ship she saved him from being eaten

Attached: heh.gif (344x426, 714K)

He smiled when he saw them

Attached: 6.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

He could have stopped the operation because of the sympathy to people. I mean already after Shingashina. He was quite sympathetic.

And that's the best part

Attached: This pleases Grisha.jpg (1079x1080, 307K)

Mankasa is nothing like that...

He was strong and Jaw is the most effective against the SC, Marcel Jaw could potentially match manlet
On the other hand, Reiner not developing his soldier personality and buddying it up with the SC, still maintaining his zealous mindset could cause friction between the warriors

FRENS!
FRENS SAVE!
Frens...?

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: Mika.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

Any leaks yet?

Mankasa is nothing like that ...

Attached: 0F5382A9-33F4-4D7F-A9A7-C14E5FD06234.jpg (750x639, 309K)

Yeah, because for a moment there he managed to delude himself into thinking he was on their side. Then the smile immediately fades when he remembers he tried to kill them all.

Kek. I hated that reveal even if I saw it coming. I guess the majority of the fans will hate EH too but this time the ‘twist’ can be pretty good if Isayam does it well.

maybe reiner would end up being more of a follower, since so much of the way he was acting while on paradis was just him trying to be like the image of marcel that he had

>We have nothing to talk about. You all have to die so I can have sex!
>PLEASE SAVE ME AAAAGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO I DIDN'T MEAN IT AHAEYHEAYHEEAHHGHGGHGH
It feels so good to see the wicked get their comeuppance.

Zeke is right but the manga's audience is too mainstream and Isayama will be forced to go for a more simplistic ending.

“Eh guys we can talk!!!“

>EH
That's delusion and never happening so I guess the majority of fans will be fine you don't have to worry

I love Mikasa.

Attached: 517e2d4b-433e-41cf-b18e-e2cf039fd2f3.png (774x1130, 366K)

me too

Attached: mikasa3.jpg (1130x800, 101K)

If the sex scene is revealed they will all adore it dw japanese are simple-minded

Me too

Attached: 67878F50-937D-4C53-AEB6-D1C3FAAB1C42.png (1090x982, 1.06M)

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS KONG WANTS TO END HIS RACE

Attached: Warchief.png (3001x2170, 1.01M)

i like when fanart makes her appropriately androgynous

Oh NUUUUU the fujo told me it won’t happen:(

Are Ackermans just high level autists?

Attached: 0016-031.jpg (1027x611, 204K)

Did you remember to pray to our lady and saviour today, user?

Attached: Best Girl Chibi.gif (268x352, 176K)

Every time I come here and you guys are still discussing sex scenes in snk (kek) and shipping I die a little bit inside. I like the manga but the fanbase is made up by stupid fujos or shojo shipfags, it's actual torture to be here.

Are leaks likely to be out today or not?

Attached: 1552980140151.gif (263x368, 1.2M)

I really can't see Eren eating all 9 titans. It's possible he'd get Pieck's or Porco's titans but I don't believe he'll eat Zeke/Armin/Reiner because:

>Eren needs Zeke to be able to use the Founder's power
>Reiner will either be eaten by Falco due the latter being at risk of becoming a mindless titan or Isayama will just keep the suicidal guy alive while everyone he cares about dies for maximum irony
>Armin has the whole "Armin will save the world" thing from Eren back in RtS, which may have been foreshadowing

If they just needed to touch each other why didn't they do it in Liberio or right after he was brought aboard the Zeppelin?

EH WONT HAPPEN

Attached: YumiKuritotherescue.png (1074x602, 1010K)

Nope.

Yes although Mikasa is the most autistic of them all

Most likely tomorrow.

The Titanocaust is hoax. Even with modern titan shifting methods there’s no way the Eldians could have killed 18 billion non-Eldians in 1500 years. The numbers just don’t add up.

Centuries of breeding heavily vaccinated autists with eachother led to the creation of the Ackerman clan, who can utilize their concentrated ultraautism to gain retard strength and unprecedented skills in their fields of interest/obsession.

Yes, deprived from their freedom they are only autistic slaves. Mikasa is even worse because she wants to deprive CHADren from his beloved freedom.

Me three

Attached: 1538659020295.jpg (708x1107, 271K)

Thank you

spoilers
>Historia doesn’t show up
>Zeke starts off good but somehow jobs
>The scouts come to the rescue
>I’m not good at making up fake spoilers

Because they were in a public space at the time and it would have been extremely lewd.

It takes about three minutes for a Titan to fully devour a human. Even if we're being generous and assume there's a thousand titans doing it, there's no way to devour all those people in that timeframe. The Titanocaust's numbers are seriously inflated and seem to only increase with each passing decade.

I am calling it now, Zeke won't be able to beat Magath's cannon and it was foreshadowed in the end of ch92.

But they've been mixing their blood with non ackermans, both manlet and mikasa are only half ackerman

Oh look, the REtard with her fun not allowed, don't you need to pretend you are a huntertard or something?

Attached: 116.png (905x914, 783K)

Maybe Eren need to practice how to use the FT at that level or maybe they actually want to secure the island with the rumbling before Euthanazia

I wonder what will happen in Eren’s mind if Zeke dies before he can use the rumbling he might finish like Daenerys top kek

Translator's note: "Reina" means Queen

Eren will acquire Zeke's power through the invisible paths and enable the rumbling without his brother.
The world shall experience another grim reminder.

You got the wrong user. I literally only show up during leak days because I don't enjoy this shitshow. The only decent manga discussions are during chapter release anyway

This and actually I highly doubt Eren can use his power on the colossal titans so far away from the island but maybe i’m wrong idk, but also if they touch each other the shifters would feel it (Reiner Bertolt and Ymir reacted when Eren touched Dina)

Hot.

Can someone explain all the JM shitposting lately?

>>I’m not good at making up fake spoilers
That one seems pretty accurate at least.

h...he's going to save falco and gabi, right?
nothing will happen to them next chapter that will cause reiner more sufferings, r...right?

Attached: wuh.png (366x260, 258K)

>think Eren is cool because of his determination to defeat the titans despite the immense danger to himself, and the fact that he is just a poor orphan boy with no particular skills but pushes on regardless
>becomes a titan through deus ex machina and that becomes his whole character then
Oh okay
>think Levi is cool because he's humanity's most skilled soldier who has risen to the top of the hierarchy through surviving countless missions, despite most of humanity standing no chance against the titans a small elite group has gained enough experience to give humanity a fighting chance
>turns out his skills come from magical paths and he would be just as powerful if he had been an unexperienced teenage girl such as mikasa, he isn't special at all
Oh okay

At least Erwin, Hange and Jean still do brave and heroic things off their own back without being lucky enough to be born one of the 'special bloodlines' of SnK.

Attached: la-4.png (610x863, 847K)

There's no such thing as enough suffering for Reiner user

Attached: HIDE THE PAIN.png (184x186, 44K)

Jeanbofags are desperate. The only good thing about Jeanbo is his VA, otherwise he's the blandest character to ever exist in any shonen

I want Reiner to die sacrificing himself to save Annie, I feel like his character would go full circle then.

What's next for her?

Attached: IN4RylU.png (304x344, 87K)

Even if the rumbling is enabled, what's to say Porco, Pieck, the scouts, Armin, Mikasa, Levi & Reiner couldn't get rid of them all quite quickly.

Also I'd like to find how how far the coordinate goes, will they just have control of the wall titans around Shiganshina or all at once.

Hizuru. I wonder if Jean will follow her

she'll break her limiter hopefully

Hizuru I wonder if Jean will follow her kek

Manlet is out of commission

>"118:アニーベストガール"

Imagine Erwin as a titan

I don't think they'd be able to deal with a 100 of CTs on their own.

>"118:膣の中の陰茎"

i'd like the two of them to at least get some kind of follow up scene/reconciliation/whatever

JM interacted once in the anime and Jeanfags are all over it again

So what does it mean

I don't get it, what did Levi even see in Armin? this episode was full of OOC moments

>118:ライナーの求人

Stop having sex

Attached: 1551875380394.jpg (296x324, 49K)

>mfw they use the thunder spears on Reiner
Feels like it's been forever since we've seen humans taking down titans with cleverness/tech rather than Ackerhax/Eren

Attached: 52MLgQZ.gif (500x281, 655K)

Magath is literally a better Erwin isn't he?

>based his suicide mission around saving two nothing children because he really cares
>convinced his depleted army to do a suicide jump into enemy territory when they know said enemy is superior to them in combat
>strategically beats them

Shame they are depicted as the bad guys because if anything it's more heroic than the suicide charge.

>Next anime EP will have EM filler scenes
BRAVO ARAKI

BRAVO

Attached: 81d4e58gu5231.jpg (960x540, 95K)

where's he going to be working?

More like being completely retarded, they're in a fucking war for fuck's sake.

What is the difference in fighting a CT compared to a 20mtr one though? Do they all blow steal like Armin/Bert? If not I don't see why Mikasa couldn't cut several down at a time considering how close to each other and slow they'd be.

Attached: Annie_Leonhart_character_image.png (844x844, 1.45M)

>they are depicted as the bad guys
are they?

Araki being this desperate for eremika wtf

why are they doing this?

Good job they're taking this off him, he'd probably completely throw away the best arc.

And this guy has "leaked" info before and was right about it.

Attached: 6F6.jpg (419x265, 10K)

>filler
>actually part of the ongoing plot

araki absolutely BOILING

>>based his suicide mission around saving two nothing children because he really cares
This is retarded and will likely get tons of his men killed for not much in return though. Erwin's pragmatism was better and smarter

filler means no hype moment

>Scenes that weren't in the manga just to make sure that the ep will end with the Grisha/Faye cliffhanger and slow down progress
>Not filler

JUST GIVE US THE FLASHBACK ALREADY FUCK YOU ARAKI WHO CARES ABOUT EREN AND MIKASA

HE KILLED MILLIONS

Please dont ruin this
Please dont ruin this

Attached: Kino.jpg (1067x1600, 553K)

Do you people think they will show best girl at the end of this season?

Attached: fearthegab.png (1003x592, 720K)

Without the filler the EP would had ended when Grisha met Dina, right?

Shows that the new leader actually cares about the Eldians, which is great politically, people hated Erwin because he basically cherry picked there kids and got them needlessly killed.

Dumb Armongfat. If you think his motive was to "have sex" you need to reread the manga but this time, actually go through the parts that don't have your coconut stu in them. He wanted to embrace his role as the "God of Destruction" so to make it easier for both sides. If he can force himself to become a cold killer it will make it easier to deal with his duty. It will make it easier for his former friends to accept his betrayal. He knows it's his duty, because if he gives up now and has to pass his duty along to another warrior they will just have to endure the same sadness he has as the God of Destruction. No one enjoys the conflict they're in, and it's either kill the people he cares about or condemn the other people he cares about to certain death. And before you post your canned image of his death, because I know you will instinctively will, just because he was disoriented and confused upon regaining conciousness only to be immediately killed doesn't mean he didn't mean what he said earlier in the arc. If he did he would have beem screaming and crying when he got ripped out of the Colossal, instead he quietly reflected on the flaws of his plan. I'd like to take anyone, even the hardest motherfucker on Earth, and see if they don't cry when waking up short 4 limbs only to immediately be taken into a giant's mouth.

Attached: D8F1jl2UYAAh6Ac.jpg (1600x2000, 141K)

Falco? Yeah.

They already showed her at the start of ep3.
On another note, why did you post that goblin?

Attached: Best Girl sad.png (441x472, 266K)

>meanwhile

Attached: Wakanokun.png (1215x1215, 1.2M)

No I dont think they're showing Pii

Attached: 1552429010267.jpg (564x580, 124K)

>based his suicide mission around saving two nothing children because he really cares
it seemed like they were just lucky pieck stumbled onto gabi at the same time as she confronted eren, they don't appear to have been actively looking for either of them at all.

Colt is hansamu~

Attached: 435243252.png (223x251, 58K)

It's pretty unlikely that Arakek will cede any extra screentime to the warriors when a panel of Reiner crying for Bert was too much to ask for. But we can still hope as she is featured pretty heavily in RTS ;)

Attached: )PIKU(.jpg (707x800, 192K)

It's the eternal debate of SnK, why is the pivotal theme 'david vs goliath, humanity vs overwhelming odds' but then you give humanity magical blood lines powers that let them make the titans their bitch.

Spoilers when?

Attached: 1559554809740.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>He's going to die next chapter eaten by Titan Falco
I'm not ready Coltbros

Probably to not go too fast and end the season on the ocean scene

This, Bert's actions were all born from circumstance

Attached: bert.jfif.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Nothing wrong in discriminating against an ethnicity for what their ancestors did.

Yeah Historia will be present don’t worry

Attached: 7012FE2B-37DA-44D5-AC73-E1214A9CCD60.jpg (750x276, 94K)

>cause the deaths of countless innocents
>want to kill countless more
>b-but please feel bad for me!
No way murderer.

>Shows that the new leader actually cares about the Eldians
>knew the Liberio attack would happen and didn't warn any of his comrades, not even the young warrior candidates, two of which died in the attack
Also
>people hated Erwin

Attached: 9.png (1066x1600, 2.04M)

Honestly you have to be retarded at this point to not ship Eren and Historia.
If Araki really pushes EreMika this episode then i am glad that WIT is not doing this anymore.

Is there any character better than Armin Arlert? And I'm not talking about Armin Arlert saving his childhood friends in the district of Shiganshina by calling out Hannesu for help. Hell, I'm not even talking about Armin Arlert ready to sacrifice himself in the district of Trost to save Mikasa, this way she would lead everyone and save the other recruits. I'm NOT talking about Arumin Arureruto who came out with the plan to use the Shingeki No Kyojin to plug the hole and save the Trost district. I couldn't be talking about Chadmin Arureruto the hero who found out the real identity of the Megata no Kyojin. I'm definitely not talking about Armin Chadlert triggering the Chō-ōgata Kyojin to recover Eren. I'm really not talking about the survey corps soldier Chadmin who saved Jean, aka the Horsu no Kyojin from being killed not one but two times. Do you think I'm talking about Genius-min the soldier who located the Yoroi no Kyojin inside the wall Maria? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Hero-min the hero who sacrificed himself to capture the Chō ōgata Kyojin. I'm talking about Armin Arlert the advisor of Eldia, the holder of the Chō-ōgata Kyojin, the one who attacked the marleyan enemy and destroyed their entire fleet, killing by the same way hundreds of marleyans to recover the Shiso no Kyojin from the hands of the enemy.

>removing manlet interacting with other characters
>Making Zekek as ugly as posible
lmao good thing it will be over soon

The Founding Titan should be capable of making them release steam, though it'd probably be difficult to coordinate. It's also worth mentioning that Bert was able to trigger an explosion through means other than transformation, so the mindless CTs might be able to explode as well. And though user mentions 100 CTs, I think there should be more of them in Shiganshina alone.

>Honestly you have to be retarded at this point to not ship Eren and Historia.
>you have to be RETARDED NOT BE A SHIPFAG LIKE ME
hahahah

S3P2 is so fucking superior to part 1

Context is an obstacle to be overcome as you choose to do good, not an excuse to choose to do evil.
Marley will be cleansed from this earth.

The worst part is that i was honestly expecting this.
But i believed that the extra EM scenes would had been in the last episodes to "weaken" Eren being worried about Historia's safety.

Based

I'm shocked he won one battle and the small number of people actually effected cheered too user.

Let's just call it a draw...

You would have to be retarded to "ship" characters.
Yeah, Eren and Historia are probably going to end up together, if Eren lives, but that's clearly not the focal point of the story

I just don't got shit taste. Before you start fingerpointing, I don't ship Eren with anyone

We cant have the experiments with Eren but we can have this fanfic?

why do a lot of adult fans wanting to bash this character's skull in?

Based chadmin poster

Attached: 1559222778873.jpg (640x906, 93K)

He knew there were spies on Marley, Willy was the one who insisted on the presentation to make himself bait.
Also they didnt expect the FT to be the one to attack

Attached: 0101-016.jpg (1066x1600, 635K)

T-that's not going to happen right? Titan!Falco will eat someone else...

Attached: 56786347_407336793180556_5212884288114738401_n.jpg (750x937, 69K)

Yeah 1-10 millions said in the manga, some book said there is just under 600k though.

angry because she killed one fan favourite.
it's litterally the point, she's mini female Eren, but we hate her because she wants to kill all island devils

Honestly as someone who supported EH for a long time before it seemed realistic, I gotta wonder how their relationship is now if EH actually did happen. Maybe they were into each then, but who knows how she feels after Eren has been gone for ages.

...eh?

Attached: ...............png (220x229, 85K)

Armong is a slut.

Attached: 44806273_p0_master1200.jpg (800x929, 432K)

They could had added more scenes to Grisha's backstory, interacting with his mother/father and Faye.
You know, things more interesting that EMA childhood filler.

Based hunterchad

All fucking M*rleyans must fucking hang.

The Wall titans will probably die as soon as they come in contact with the the sun.

I dont care about Sasha, Gabi is just annoying and forced everywhere now

fuck EM
i want it to end with grisha asking if "the world" or "him" is in the wrong and his answer was "both"

Attached: REunion.png (541x789, 620K)

does this mean their hatred for her is justified?

What about undercut mikasa for the best possible dyke experience

But the titans are empowered by the sun though

The majoritty of the fanbase already hated Gabi before killing Sasha.
They believed that she was annoying as fuck

Is there any character better than Armin Arlert? And I'm not talking about Armin Arlert saving his childhood friends in the district of Shiganshina by calling out Hannesu for help. Hell, I'm not even talking about Armin Arlert ready to sacrifice himself in the district of Trost to save Mikasa, this way she would lead everyone and save the other recruits. I'm NOT talking about Arumin Arureruto who came out with the plan to use the Shingeki No Kyojin to plug the hole and save the Trost district. I couldn't be talking about Chadmin Arureruto the hero who found out the real identity of the Megata no Kyojin. I'm definitely not talking about Armin Chadlert triggering the Chō-ōgata Kyojin to recover Eren. I'm really not talking about the survey corps soldier Chadmin who saved Jean, aka the Horsu no Kyojin from being killed not one but two times. Do you think I'm talking about Genius-min the soldier who located the Yoroi no Kyojin inside the wall Maria? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Hero-min the hero who sacrificed himself to capture the Chō ōgata Kyojin. I'm talking about Armin Arlert the advisor of Eldia, the holder of the Chō-ōgata Kyojin, the one who attacked the marleyan enemy and destroyed their entire fleet, killing by the same way hundreds of marleyans to recover the Shiso no Kyojin from the hands of the enemy.

BASED WIFE

Attached: 2EE1A80A-33DA-4F86-8451-13CEA4AAB2BE.jpg (640x420, 86K)

Yeah next episode gonna be annoying af I guess. Except the end.

Too much energy too quickly I bet.

No. It just means she’s annoying af.

I don't understand why you guys care about the anime when you read the manga. I only watch the anime to see some of my fav scenes animated

If i remember correctly her initial reception was lukewarm, the vitriol only started to pile up when she murdered Sasha, at which point most people started referring her as a "goblin"/

she got brainwashed

Even if wall titans were to die or if they were not as much as they're suppossed to be in theory you could just make more with the FT

Attached: Founding_Titan_character_image_(Karl_Fritz).png (1425x1425, 558K)

They never liked her to begin with, even before Sasha they wanted her gone

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT XER

Attached: kirakira.png (192x414, 83K)

>EMA childhood filler
Not even EMA, just fucking EM. I would have asked myself just how far they have to push the pandering before people get sick of it but then I remembered they're dropping SnK after this season, so whatever.

Yes, and next episode contains some of my favourite scenes and I don’t want them tto fuck it up

I would follow her tight ass to wherever it would lead me.

WTs aren't vampires, user. You got the wrong manga.

Sure, she's a fictional character. I like her but nothing bad happens if someone hates her, no matter how petty their reasons may be.

>"does Levi like women"
This is the culprit

I don’t give a fuck desu, her behavior is annoying. The majority of the fandom dislikes the character and Isayama is perfectly aware anyway, which is why we had the “Falco & Gabi adventures” chapter, super annoying.

Bert never wanted to kill innocents. Once he realized they were innocents he didn't want to, but by that point the line was already drawn and both sides would have had him killed should try to disobey. To say any of the warriors wanted to do what they did is disingenuous. What they did did not match up with what they were told they were doing since they were prepubecent kids. And none of them were doing it for themselves, but to support their own families back home. That's the point of the "somebody find us" speech. By that point everything was against them, even their families who had reinforced them. There was nowhere for them to go. Sadly people like you always will exist in this fanbase. Enjoy the evil red eyes in the anime made to pander to you by insectoids who fail to grasp the manga as much as you.

Attached: D8B4YBnUYAEIzZS.png_large.png (609x900, 297K)

hans was too caring to be a commander

She’s a cool girl but a bad commander sorry Hange.

Isayama loves the gabo

I love Eren

Attached: A272A8D8-04D1-4D57-9131-D7775DC6E4E9.jpg (527x651, 67K)

KUKUKU DOSTAAAA, SNK?? YATTA!

Attached: araki.jpg (463x463, 59K)

Ok but...

Attached: D8J06HDU8AIlSO9.png (496x700, 140K)

>Bert never wanted to
But he did. His intentions don't matter when his actions cost countless lives. I repeat that. Countless. I don't care if he wanted to do it, he still did it. He was the one who kicked through the wall. He could've chosen not to. He could've chosen to go to the people and tell them who he was and what he was doing there. But he chose not to do that.
Bert is a mass murderer. There can be no forgiveness for his actions.
He also died a virgin.

kek

Best girl after the timeskip. Being a bad commander given the circumstances makes her more endearing and human.

The fandom doesn’t and I don’t think he actually likes her knowing that he disliked Eren before.

>Bert is a mass murderer. There can be no forgiveness for his actions.
So is Armin

Attached: 23a7c4668cbc8d41c90eca482e243b0c1522287dv2_hq.jpg (723x1024, 117K)

Yes but ....

Attached: D8IvKAZU0AAHLDw.jpg (1000x924, 161K)

>WAAAA THE OTHER GUY HIT ME BACK WHY DID HE HIT ME BACK WHEN I HIT HIM FIRST MOMMMYMOMMMYOMOMYYYWAAAAAA
Fuck off Marley cuck. Your world will RUMBLE.

ARAKI-SAN, explain this uragiri

Attached: Angry Abe.jpg (870x614, 37K)

>makes the entire EH conversation shorter.
>Skips Hysteria
>Skips Frieda sperging in the cave scene.
>The original material instead of EM could be grisha and faye flashbacks, or even reiner eren flashbacks since isayama said he wanted to explore reiner and eren relationship in the past a lot more
>EM childhood flasbacks of her loving ereh and saying ereh a lot
I am glad they are changing studios

With Sasha and Ymir out of the picture, Mikasa and Hanji are the only ones I like.

Difference here is Bert was a brainwashed child while Armin is arguably the smartest character in the manga and knows what he's doing is wrong.

He also skipped this

Attached: 1404771888086.png (255x314, 134K)

Armin killed marleyans soldiers dumb faggot he didn’t kill civilians, yes some of them might be civilians but for the very majority it was soldiers.

Let’s remind everyone Bertolt Reiner and Annie killed 1/5 of the population inside the walls which is a genocide: you can’t compare these two things.

How is defending yourself from the subhuman hordes of Marleyans wrong.

Armin targeted military strategic positions
Bertmong targeted civilians

That's Hysteria

Be honest do you think Araki will do an original ending? like showing the fat belly after showing Mikasa face like if she was the pregnant one?

Based.

>They hit me back!!
But Eldia attacked first.

>admitting Bert has subhuman intelligence
So you agree he was a rapid dog that needed to be put down before he bit someone again?

I just saw you did mention hysteria. My bad. At least this was well done

Attached: CQKA8joVEAAnklM.jpg (400x314, 22K)

This. Warrior faggots are dumb.

>skips histeria
Yeah, that was what I was referring to.
Making EH interaction way shittier and shorter compared to their interaction in the manga and adding a 10 minutes EM flashback. Totally not a biased director. He also shitted on annie and eren interactions if I remember correctly.
I guess araki doesn't want to accept his waifu is not only a cuck but fucking irrelevant compared to armong, specially this arc, so he has to give her an episode.

The people inside the walls had never attacked anyone. They were attacked out of nowhere for reasons completely unfathomable to them.

I miss her smile

Well, it's not like he's been gone that long, several or a few months at best, which isn't really much compared to years of bonding/friendship. However, assuming EH did happen during that last timeskip year I think the problem would lie in what Eren was gonna do in Marley and once he'd come back to Paradis, as well as what terms they were in when they parted. Given Historia's face as she goes to Farmer in 108 (and hooded-kun/Eren watching), if whatever convo they had before she did was their last interaction before he fucked off, then it's pretty safe to assume that there's some sourness and unresolved tension in there.
Maybe that's why he didn't want to go back home?

is it me or are Araki and that Wakano guy a little too biased

1000 Marleyan lifes are not worth a single Eldian fingernail.

Is Mikasa even popular in Japan?

Damn how can you be that dumb?
Eldians forgot their past and the actual eldians did actually nothing wrong , meanwhile the actual marleyans are fucking assholes and the higher ups were perfectly of what they were doing you cunt.

Should I feel bad about Historia? I think Ishiyama want me to but I just can't for whatever reason

Armin, Connie, Eren, Jean, Mikasa, and Sasha are confirmed by Isayama to be the cruelest people in snk. BRA all wept when Marco died. Those monsters on the other hand had smiles on their faces when Bert died and Isayama said that they found his screams annoying and just wanted him to shut the hell up and die

She is, Hange is more popular tho and the anime cut a lot Hange's scenes.

So fucking true.

Attached: 1559234427820.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Historia is annoying and boring character, she does nothing.

>higher ups were perfectly of what they were doing you cunt.
Not the kids who have been trained to destroy the "island devils" practically since birth

Big if true

I'm surprised Araki kept the love letter

The moment our boy became a man. I wonder what kind of weird shit he was seeing during the act.

Araki is a jojo director

>AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNIIE AAAAAAAH
>REEEEEEINAAAAA HELP MEEEEEEEE

Attached: dce2c8210e5c53d1f1193bc43f66915e8eb435f9_hq.jpg (627x1024, 134K)

Depends on what you mean. She's one of the easily recognizable faces of the series and probably sells a decent amount of casual tier merch, but she doesn't have many dedicated fans and didn't do particularly well in popularity polls compared to the vets.

I'd say the kids (Annie Reiner Berthold) were even more aware of how wrong given they spent 3 years inside the walls and saw how the "devils" were just regular humans like them

why didn't they include the "AH..." scene?

Ymir's? Why wouldn't he? He and the producer are YHfags, that's why they wasted so much budget in them during S2 instead of the most important parts.

Yeah but Marley needs those resources from Paradis to take over and oppress the rest of the world so...

Attached: Bert.png (1278x1756, 2.42M)

It doesn't interfere with EM.

they did though, he looked relieved when he saw his "friends" before realising they were his enemies

>and the anime cut a lot Hange's scenes.
We have our own Araki

Attached: Hanju.gif (177x220, 641K)

Cutest eyes.

Looking at popularity polls, Mikasa was in top 3 back when first season aired and has been fluctuating in top 5 later with Hanji being more popular.

eye

YH isn't a threat to his waifu.

Still got trending topic no matter how much that ErwL director or hoever denies the ELH bond

Attached: 10938ebb-3b0b-4ffb-811e-bf432027c165.jpg (1280x1228, 328K)

Araki is just an EMfag. Also because he skipped Hysteria

Whens the last time you showered?

new chapter when ?

TO SAVE TRILLIONS

Yeah, but it gives Historia more depth again

You have to take a shower everyday user.

Sunday morning. Will shower again today after my jog.

>He also shitted on annie and eren interactions
I will never understand why they did that. They couldn't put in Annie and Eren, and some 104th interactions from the manga but they could have 5 minute recaps every episode.

>EHfags have Araki
>LHfags have Wakano

Attached: 1426399180624.jpg (800x680, 330K)

Took my first one in ~4 weeks a few minutes ago :DDDD

How?

Nobody gives a shit about EH.

YH or bust.

I shower at least every morning

Last night. I could probably go weeks without showering my body but I HAVE to wash my hair every night or I go full depressed autist mode.
Imagine the smell...

Showing more emotions again, compaired to Mikasa

A-And JMfags?

Attached: JEANKASA.jpg (352x550, 30K)

why was this scene so satisfying? I don't even hate Mikasa

Attached: eren btfo.png (885x1277, 880K)

Attached: IMG_20190604_060706.jpg (848x1199, 206K)

I have to say, Ymir is pretty underrated.

I went swimming on Monday so a shower was not necessary.

I would've said because animating new scenes requires actual effort as opposed to recap but they had no problem inserting original EM hand groping scenes and animating them as beautifully as they could.

I hope you guys dont use soap every day, that fucks up your pH

Kek yh faggots seething and being delusional the majority of the manga readers forgot about YH, check on Reddit , or here on Yea Forums you will see the majority is shipping EH there. Japanese fans forgot about it too and the majority there are all about ErwL , EreMika or EreRi for the very majority.
You should rather enjoy the Ymir’s letter because it will be the last time you will hear about it

Next episode sounds annoying as fuck, i just want to see the basement and i will have to deal with EM filler getting in the way.
I hope that they atleast add a Floch scene or something.

Nothing,everyone from Isayama from Araki, wants JM to happen and it will.

Attached: eldianfamily.png (1280x1290, 1.98M)

JM have Araki too

Attached: 1543612858823.png (336x377, 25K)

Nobody gives a fuck about Ymir desu...

Attached: IMG_20190604_061144.jpg (848x1199, 167K)

It's all just bored shitposting user

I hope they don't skip Manlet grabbing Mikasa and Eren next episode. It was cute in the manga.

Attached: 1471186767476.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Translate user, I don't know ching chong

Hanji harem ;_;

She's the sexiest girl in the series though. Getting a threesome with her and Annie would be like heaven.

Attached: 80370243-4C7A-4BFB-BE09-B181A562BF91.jpg (1184x842, 136K)

Moeburrito and Erwin Jr when?

>Getting a threesome with her and Annie would be like heaven.
Fuck off, Bort.

In the manga maybe, the anime, season one specially, made her look like a nig

I see what kind of person you:/

I'm not Berthold, I would never let titans eat the population of an entire town and jerk off while watching it happen.

>More popular than Eren
Hange strong

Erwin
Levi
Hanji
Eren
Jean
Bert
Mikasa
Armin
Reiner
Marco

Number of votes in the bracket

FLAT AS FUCK

>Bert higher than Reiner
>Marcofags still exist and stuck in 2013-14
WHAT THE FUCK

C-cute

Their son

Attached: ElliotKirsteinAckerman.jpg (1280x800, 118K)

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based

Results are from January 2018 btw, latest official poll I think.
Maybe they'll make a new one after season 3 ends.

Her analyzing Reiner's mentality is still one of my favorite moments. Probably the reason why Kodansha is doing some extra with her acting like a psychiatrist

Attached: DY9fjmoU8AAeM48.jpg (444x194, 36K)

1 Erwin Smith 2055 votes
2 Levi Ackerman 1316 votes
3 Hange Zoë 677 votes
4 Eren Yeager 613 votes
5 Jean Kirstein 287 votes
6 Bertolt Hoover 218 votes
6 Mikasa Ackerman 218 votes
8 Armin Arlert 215 votes
9 Reiner Braun 178 votes
10 Marco Bott 97 votes
11 Annie Leonhart N/A
12 Ymir N/A
13 Historia Reiss N/A
14 Petra Ral N/A
15 Mike Zacharias N/A
16 Sasha Blouse N/A
16 Moblit Berner N/A
18 Nanaba N/A
19 Kenny Ackerman N/A
20 Zeke Yeager N/A
21 Gabi Braun N/A
21 Connie Springer N/A
21 Pieck N/A
24 Porco Galliard N/A
24 Theo Magath N/A
26 Eren Kruger N/A
27 Oluo Bozado N/A
28 Gelgar N/A
29 Darius Zackly N/A
30 Nifa N/A
31 Peaure N/A
32 Frieda Reiss N/A
33 Floch N/A
34 Eld Jinn N/A
35 Ian Dietrich N/A
36 Udo N/A
37 Female Titan N/A
38 Grisha Yeager N/A
39 Daz N/A
40 Nile Dok N/A
41 Falco Grice N/A
42 Marcel Galliard N/A
43 Rico Brzenska N/A
>Zeke that fucking low
>Reiner lower than bertholdt when the poll is from January 2018

Calm down, Hisu

Japanese people have bad taste.

Dw Hisu is all about Eren’s dick she won’t be distracted by Shitmir

>Rico Brzenska
Rii deserved better

Attached: Rico_Brzenska_character_image.png (400x400, 259K)

It's better like that. When she hugs Manlet he will be closer to her heart.

I don't even hate bert, but I don't know how someone in his sane mind can prefer bert over reiner after marley arc

>Reiner after bertholt
>Marco higher than annie and hisu
>Floch, Frieda, Eren Kruger and Zeke that fucking low.
I am glad that isayama gives 0 fucks about popularity. Jesus christ

>banjo has to borrow erwin's jacket because manlet is wearing hers
c-cute frens

Hisu will always love Ymir's dick

Attached: 1496122792413.jpg (2048x1536, 744K)

It actually wasn't even really popular, Yuri ships in shonen always have small but dedicated fanbases.
Historia went from top 5 to top 15 after the yuri bait with Ymir started, shonen readers want waifubaits and self-insert. being a waifubait was Crista's appeal before Clash.
That guy was just joking, btw

r i p

why does Ymir lacks decent porns?

Cute!

Attached: 6038d7da470a2983c74c1bb5ede3ba35.jpg (500x644, 44K)

Does it? If anything it mostly gives closure to Ymir and her relationship with Historia.

As i said Japanese have bad taste

Poll goes up to chapter 100.
Was the Marley arc done before it? I don't read the manga.

jesus Hoboeren is truly a godsend
Never before a shounen protagonist this based

Female readers, They think that Bert is cute.

Ymir is a girl user she can’t have a dick, YHfags are definitely retarded, they even forgot to move forward like Hisu did

YH was surprisingly popular for being a yuri ship. Nips liked the ship, even if YH weren't their favorites

Attached: 6454654514.jpg (750x914, 124K)

>I dont read the manga
What the fuck are you doing here
And yes, the climax of marley arc was in fact in chapter 100

>I don't read the manga
How the fuck do you know what Marley is then?

Flocke and Sieg weren't much present by then in the story apart from RtS.
At least Flocke wasn't.

And your bacterial microflora along with it. It can be pretty bad for your skin and immune system but it's also bad for your smell if you have a vagina. It you douche it too often or spend a lot of time submerged in water it'll develop a fishy smell from the Gardnerella bacteria which are better suited to survive in those conditions than the usual mostly odorless Lactobacilli.

>Mankasa and Armong difference in popularity is just three votes.
Armong gets no merch compared to mankasa
Based araki pulling the strings to give mankasa as much merchandising than Erwin levi and Eren

The anime staff and the merchandise guys liked the ship, It never sold as well as the other ships.
I think that even BR and JA had better numbers with the fanbase.

I've been spoiled on a lot of things already so whatever. Not like I'm a huge anti-spoiler user anyway.

Yeah, from what I heard doctors say optimal thing is using soap once a week and a shower every two days unless you were doing sports, and using soap just in the genitals, feet and armpits, I am not doctor myself tho

Retard

I’ve heard that the Japanese people actually disliked Historia since the Uprising because she tried to eat Eren, but eh it looks like they don’t really try to analyze the manga

>Historia
>top 5
Damn, Imagine how popular EH would had been if it wasn't because Hisu got the dyke reputation with the japanese fanbase.

Her popularitty started to go down during Clash and got worse after Uprising, Really Bizarre desu.

I think he actually did better than her in one of the previous polls. I guess they just don't want their merch to be a sausage fest.

Aren't EH threads the most active threads in 5ch? I know that anti EH threads are, but I heard EH threads are also the most active non-anti threads, so it might have become popular as well

Yeah it’s not really that popular in the Japanese fandom, they are all about Ereri, Eruri and EreMika, that’s why you see a lot of merch with these 3 pairings.

maybe those are not EHfags and they are just tired of anti-EHfags saying to stop talking about such an obvious twist

He was actually way ahead of her and Bert in terms of votes in the previous poll, but that one was held in 2015. I think the outcome of serumbowl played a part in his losing places and Erwin getting ahead of even Manlet in the third poll.

Yeah I am not a EHfag and I find obvious eren is the father. And I am pretty tired I can't talk about it with supposedly "non shipperfags" who instantly sperg and start calling me shipperfag. And its not just here, but everywhere

Well for the majority of the japanese fandom the last panel is showing Grisha-Eren or Eren-Historia’s baby, that’s why some of the shippers have actually been triggered because of how EH would be a danger for their own ship.

Yeah and they are also getting tired of the Krista shit from WIT

Because it helped Mikasa finally wake up from her sentimental delusions.

I feel you. This is the very problem with the current fandom, the moment you try to talk about how it has been emphasized in the chapter 107-108 that Eren is actually caring about Historia and else, and how it could be important for the story to understand Eren’s actions they call you a shipper fag, which is terrible because it feels like people just try to forget these chapters, you can’t even have a serious discussion. The fandom is cancer.

The YK tag has almost as much fanart on pixiv as EM/ME, the go-to normalfag straight ship of the series, despite being yuri and composed of characters who on their own had limited popularity. It is/was popular ship alright.

I laugh when suddenly "hunterfags", mhafags and narutofags appear out of nowhere only when someone mentions Eren and Historia and saying this is not a shojo manga (we know Dragon Ball and JoJo are shojo mangas), when the jannie deleted the post all "those" hunterfags disappeared. "Non shipperfags" are just shipperfags seething

Wrong quote, I assume? I agree with you though. People get too triggered over EH

Attached: 1558917921412.jpg (1280x1071, 432K)

>tfw in the last illustration they did of historia the countdown of season 3 part 2 they fucking called her krista
Jesus

Just by looking at the polls/sales of this or other mangas and how it doesn't fit with the number of fan-art you wil see that Fanart has never be aquivalent to popularitty.
Some characters juat have very dedicated fags that draws them a lot., there's a lot of art made by the same artists in places like pixiv.

Basically what BBoraz said (the girl that does cute omake style drawings said), people were fine with shipping before, but since EH now is a plot point and has a very big chance it is canon, people are just triggered now by the mere mention of it, and shippers instantly call you a shipper for discussing something within the story. I use to discuss way more about reiner or zeke here, but if I suddenly decide to discuss about EH, suddenly our local fujo spergs, and here it is more accepted, discuss EH in normalfag places like youtube and retards will instantly jump on you and call you a shipperfag and say "Thisis not a romance manga hur durr" because according to them only shojo or romance can have two characters having sex or in a relationship. I guess berserk is a shojo according to them

Shitrenfags killed the hype

>It woke up

Last for flashback of EH making babies next chapter

user, even if it's the first time it's happened to you shipperfags have used what they perceive as plot and themes of whatever series they follow as reasoning for why their ship should be canon or why another ship shouldn't since shipperfag disputes have existed in this world, including for this series. This is really no different from how things were before.

Last for flashback of EH making babies next chapter and said chapter coming out in less than 10 hours

Funnily enough I bet the ones complaining now about people saying "this is not a romance manga" are the one who used to say it before them

>Last for flashback of EH making babies next chapter and said chapter coming out in less than 10 hours
based user

>being this desperate for the last post, because you know it won't happen
Kek

What are you talking about? I just quoted him because cover came out, if you are talking about the greentext I didn't mean to greentext him

I dont remember any this is not a romance manga spammed that much till now, before everything was EM, Yumikuris, ErwL or any other. That artist is right, people was fine with shipping till now

I have seen it plenty of times before. I guess you only notice it now, because people are saying it to you instead

Not really, I dont ship shit you are just mad one can actually happen and be plot related and it just happens to get in the middle of other ships.

I'm just saying the "this is not a romance manga" has been said a long time ago, but you only seem to get upset about it now.

Magath is an ok Eldia sympathizer but his country is still shit