Panty and Stocking is almost 9 years old

>Panty and Stocking is almost 9 years old.

Attached: panty-stocking-with-garte_769_1024.png (1024x768, 1.15M)

That's actually younger than it feels.

Attached: 54295507_p0.png (1000x755, 829K)

It was fun, better Dubbed than Subbed.

Stocking is best

Did anyone ever translate the sequel manga?

It aged poorly and is very cringe to watch nowadays

What went right?

the soundtrack and character designs. that's it.

It borrowed more from western influences rather than Japanese influences. It was novel, rather than samey like most other Japanese comedies.

Okay, zoomer.

Nigga I watched it when it came out

yet you use cringe as a discription

Shut the fuck up boomer

Stumbled upon the ED on youtube the other day

I liked it, is it worth a watch based on that alone?

Cringy humor ,but great design and soundtrack
If you like the ED,maybe just listen to their sound track on YouTube

This episode made me quit

Attached: 1001_animations__ghost__the_phantom_of_daten_city_by_regulas314_d9cc1m9-pre.jpg (1193x670, 104K)

give it a try and if you're not hooked by the demon sisters ep forget it

My main problem with the show is theres too many episodes that focus on gross out humor and thats just not funny to me at all. Not even all the sex stuff, I mean the shit like "oh we gotta defeat the booger ghost" and then the whole episode is everyone picking their noses and thats just the whole joke for 11 minutes. Its still good but its probably my least favorite thing Imaishi has done.

>s2 never

t. 45 year old doomer

I agree, although it has some insane scenes with great animation (like the fight between the demon sisters and P&S at the school) and a sexy as fuck soundtrack.

The art, soundtrack, and characters are all awesome.

Can you zoomers just stay out of the thread and stop calling PSG cringe?

Weren't there often different directors for episodes? I can't quite remember, but it definitely felt that way.

But he's as nasty as you. Don't you like Stocking?

Yeah the music is great and the art direction is top tier all the way through, it's just after I rewatched it recently I only thought like half of the episodes were actually funny

can MTV just buy this, and made Season 2?

Remember waiting for the OST on that faithful day?

>cringe

Attached: fun is the enemy.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>better Dubbed than Subbed.

Attached: 1552792051470.jpg (520x600, 71K)

The show was basically asking for a dub with how western it is.

My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did PSG not get a sequel? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want PSG to have a sequel and save anime. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought it was hinted at really well???? This is so fucked. I just punched a hole in my wall im so fucking pissed. Are people really this stupid? You know what you deserve this. you deserve a french mecha shitshow. you deserve to all burn to the ground. You allowed trigger to do this, no one spoke up. Now they wont listen to your voices when you spoke up and chose PSG. My hand is fucking bleeding but i dont care, i dont care anymore. fuck all of you. fuck everything. when people say there moving to another board but i actually am. Im leaving this shitty board with shitty trigger bitches. Fuck all of you.

But the Engrish was half the fun and the dub is just crap. The actors ad lib and say random shit far too much and it honestly adds nothing to the show.

>2010
That's pretty recent.

>No Ingrished
>No Ruuuuuuurawals
>All those stolen ad libbed jokes
>Panty saying mother fucker every 2 seconds

It's a blast, I went in for the comedy, comedy was fairly ok but I loved the personality and energy of the show. Also most episodes are only 10 minutes so it doesn't take a lot out of you

That's the worst episode, that and the Chuck to the Futures are the only episodes that I didn't enjoy

Remember how we thought that second season is pretty much confirmed because of the ending? Yeah...

>Transformers Revenge of the fallen was the newest episode at the time
>They did an episode based on it
Really shows the time it was made.

The episode where the entirety of it only happens in the living room was fucking top tier.

It was cringey as fuck. Maybe it was a slight culture shift from a decade ago to now? I just really doubt people would find this endearing today.

>cringe
>yikes
Why are teens so insecure?

>I Want You, To Make Believe It’s The First Time

>Maybe it was a slight culture shift from a decade ago to now?
Yeah, y'all mfs prudish af these days, 10 years ago we could have a sense of humor and enjoy sex.

Based

Attached: bigoof.jpg (480x360, 19K)