Are these two arguably the worst ass pulls ever Which one was worse?

Are these two arguably the worst ass pulls ever Which one was worse?

Attached: O.png (662x957, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both make sense

I'm more upset that hisoka surviving his trick required all of the spiders to be iddiots

Attached: rubber.jpg (960x595, 207K)

This is not even the worse asspull in snk.

Attached: koff.jpg (1066x1600, 485K)

How is Armin an asspull? Its not even close or on the same level as conscious transfer

It's even worse.

Depends
AOT is worse from pure out of your ass perspective

HxH is worse from a expectations and fan perspective.
No one honestly thought Reiner would die like that meanwhile everyone was making fun of Hisocucks for thinking he was alive only for Togashi to make us look like retards and turn the Hisoka fanbase into absolute sludge warriors.

Attached: O MY LOLI PATHS.png (895x1280, 887K)

>2000 year old loli heals your soul
Where is the asspull here?

>Hisoka and Chrollo literally had a conversation about nen after death during the fight
>The reason Hisoka "died" was specifically stated to be oxygen deprivation, which his rubber bullshit reversed
>A character who has been calling himself a magician since his introduction successfully fakes his own death

What exactly was wrong with this?

Cope HcuckH fag

Attached: people think this is a good manga lol.png (877x1281, 416K)

>a visual medium
why not just write a book ffs?

>can't find 1 (one) argument to retaliate
>cope
o I am laffin

>Pic unrelated
Levi surviving the suicide bomb is the worst

Neither are asspulls, at that point in the story we didn't know shit about how the 9 titans work and nen after death was explained.

Lmao the mangaka is doing his fans a favor

Attached: 4B7C1421-A564-4ADF-BB69-D12F5DCEC016.png (640x923, 564K)

This is fake right?

This is a far worse asspull from Togashi. The Hisoka thing never really bothered me much; while its use of nen is a little questionable it does manage to help setup the cool premise the fight was obviously intended to be the prelude to. Slasher villain Hisoka is fun enough to justify it. Demon Yusuke was just fucking dumb all the way through.

Attached: KUWABARA, I'M ALREADY A DEMON.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Are you some kind of ultra newfag?

Been on Yea Forums since 2006 but don't watch that much anime or manga. Not around this board often.

Attached: (you).png (800x1000, 143K)

You want asspulls go read Dai no Daiboken and then we'll talk

Nope, that was a page published in Shonen Jump as it is.

Because
She’s
Erza

god, are you still whispering?

Attached: muh.png (1100x4772, 3.9M)

fag

Attached: 56465.jpg (784x1248, 350K)

this

Attached: kzumkzum.png (672x753, 436K)

>Whenever someone critiques HxH they must be a Wan Pissfag
You're retarded neck yourself.

That's not even the worse asspull in hunter x hunter. At least this one makes sense, using his rubber nen to stimulate his heart. But what doesn't make any god damn sense is how killua get's a free pass on that alluka shit and can effectively ask for whatever he wants.

kys, what's wrong with that? do you have a better manga to compare? coping so much!

I think Armin surviving after getting scorched and falling from that height is even worse. At least Reiner is a shifter. Armin had no superpowers.

O MY AMINO ACIDS is pretty bad.

Bleach was one big asspull. Virtually almost every relevant character went through "death" scenes only to wind up living in critical condition right after. The one that always got me was the Kenpachi/Ichigo fight. I recall this being the point that I went from loving the manga to just something that was entertaining. What a shame.

>SO IT IS CHAPTER 388
please

He had the ultimate power of the writer's boner.

cope

SEVEN

>Armin Stu and Gary Smith
I like that more than two people have a brain after the timeskip

Attached: 0074-011.jpg (1066x1600, 496K)

>cherrypicking exceptions to the recent influx of word-assault chapters
>digging backwards into the series for examples, knowing everyone's talking about the most recent chapters
>"b-but it doesn't count because I made a joke about it"

Where's the rest of the recent chapters, user?

Attached: Visual storytelling.png (1530x669, 203K)

>digging backwards into the series for examples
kys, 388 and 386 are less than 5 chapters backwards
coping so hard!

Attached: laugh.png (671x633, 380K)

>cherrypicking
>because what you all are just doing IS NOT obsessively cherrypicking
very strange, noticing my cherrypicking and not the one of the others... someone could say you are just applying different standards
please kys

Attached: 654654.png (537x350, 88K)

Your cherrypicking is far more pedantic

coping so hard

you mean the thing we know since chapter one? what exactly is the asspull having a rubber body?

oh wow yeah, that like totally looks better now

now you explain to me what's wrong with that
don't mumble or whisper

no detail, no real background. its more of a doodle than an actual manga drawing. its something i could draw and i dont have one bit of talent for drawing. yet its not hard drawing a face on a head if no facial details are included. and for a mangaka that amount of skill is required. if togashi uses excuses like backpain its not hard to use an assistant for that. just like its in one punch man and no one critisize that do they? also it gives the assistants the chance to shine. instead he does it himself to keep the fame.

i hope it was not that loud that your parents woke up

Attached: 1558049744211.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

where was stated that enel was clinical dead? i cant remember well but in my memory enel was blasted with a reject dial. this his heart stopped beating. of course they assumed that he would have to be dead but it takes a while to actually die after the heart stops beating. he may could use his power close before dying. Hisoka on the other hand were dead for a pretty long time. and especially because he didnt got air and not because his heart stopped beating.

>don't mumble or whisper
No, that's HxHtards' area of expertise of course.

>Hisoka on the other hand were dead for a pretty long time
On the off chance we want to pretend the super strength people would have taken their time digging him out in the burning building with their leader being actively looked for under suspected terrorism, perhaps we should include that those were Gallery Fakes.
In other words, they count as En, so Chrollo would have known exactly where Hisoka is under all of them.
Furthermore, It's plausible, if not likely, that Gallery Fakes can be canceled early, returning the aura to the user like several nen users have shown. Unconjuring something is practically a baseline function of conjuration in general.
Supposing that they can't, Gallery Fake was being maintained by Skill Hunter. So Gallery Fakes will disappear once Chrollo closes the book/unbookmarks it.
But of course, they were being sustained with Sun and Moon, so even if Skill Hunter were canceled they would persist! Except all of them had been detonated, and it was confirmed during the fight that if Sun and Moon detonate, the seal is removed/destroyed and they're subject to Skill Hunter's restrictions once more.
So Chrollo closes the book, they all disappear, and Hisoka is right there, out in the open. The timeline becomes Hisoka enters cardiac arrest -> Chrollo closes his book -> Check with Gyo -> Take Hisoka to adjoining/back room -> Shalnark (confirmed by dialogue) checks vitals -> Shalnark stops caring because no one liked Hisoka -> Machi pokes him and his nen activates.
I just don't see that taking 10 minutes, let alone "a pretty long time." do you? I hope this helps!

Attached: 1537904231993.png (322x504, 89K)

sorry but i would say that takes a pretty long time. already the point when Chrollo closes his book at least 5 minutes would have passed. the he had to leave the building making sure that hisoka is in fact really dead. then Shalnark cheking his vitals, even if he didnt care for hisoka, he would do it carefully as he was a main threat for the spiders. i would even say around 20 minutes would have passed before he could ressurect himself without getting caught, well not that he could control it to that extent

and a little update after looking throught the chapter again. the time it took the parademics and such to evacuate the whole place also should take a while

because haki

haki was also confirmed early in the story. sure maybe the execution is not the best especially with the raileigh flashbacks but still not really an asspull. everything was explained and are pretty much comprehensibly

Hunterniggers like to call haki an asspull but what always jarred me more was that strange power creep in HxH. I mean, they were super strong, pushed these heavy ass doors, then nen got introduced and no one mentions anymore that they can lift elephants.

Not an asspull, eren obtained (or better USURPED) that power after a violent fight with the WH titan. Also his use of WH power is nowere near as how lady Tybur was able to use it (lady tybur was able to create everything: hammers,spears,trees and even a Balista/crossbow, while eren for now is only able to create spikes from the ground).

That no loli is healing me

Here, get some healing user.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sora to Umi no Aida - 07 [720p].mkv_000457.407.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Yup. 900+ chapters of enabling asspulls by coming up with new rules and traits every fight.
Haki isn´t an asspull. It's trash pulled straight out of Oda's ass.

>Haki isn't an asspull. It was pulled from ass.

whats worse was Erin"s reason to save his life
>MUH OCEAN

Comprehension issues?

You tell me.

It's not just any kind. It's trash with Oda's signature stench.

Tell me more, big boy.

Here's a good example of Oda's trash.
I know Hisoka is much more iconic and charismatic than anyone in one piece, but rubber nen is nothing compared to pic related.

Attached: 1494464690670.jpg (2037x3056, 1.45M)

>no detail
stopped here
did you even have eyes? you're delirious....
kys

Attached: 6456546.png (188x396, 96K)

Go on.

Honestly with all the honesty in the world I found more of an asspull the fact that Chrollo got that neat and powerfull bombing ability just becausr "muhhhh nen of the dead".

I mean. The whole point of Chrollo ability is that he can steal abilities if he can meet a shit ton of conditions, the fact that the original owner of the ability can't be killed or he lost the ability is an important part of his character.

Havin him stealing good abilities that trascend the death of the original owner because "muhhhh nen of the dead" is cheap.

If he wanted to give some permanent abilities to Chrollo then make him steal some pocket dimension abilitie were he can throw and freeze in time all the original owners so he can have the abilities forever.
That sound less of an asspull than "muhh nen of the dead".

Erens argument was that Armin had bigger goals. All Erwin wanted to do was look in the basement and/or see if people were living outside the walls. His ambitions were finite. Armin wanted to secure a future outside the walls.

A reminder to Huntard that a dead manga is more beloved than your overrated trash.

Attached: Doing the Saiki.png (906x1287, 1.39M)

>comes up with the most retarded argument out of nowhere
I mean, there has to be limits to stupidity.

literally who? plus your beloved shit did many references to HxH.
why did you ask so hard for this assblasting?

Attached: 5i6o9mgrs7qz.png (1366x768, 1.68M)

>trying to prove a manga is not full of useless walls of text by comparing it to a manga known for its useless walls of text.
user...

isnt he talking about cocoa puffs in the original?

where is detail there? some stickman in a group and weird circles/triangles to mimic a face. its far away from detailed or even a good drawing

maybe this is the most retarded post of Yea Forums
congratulation user

3 of the people in the drawinf dont even have a face

are you doing the "seething " everyone talks about?

no you

Nobody thinks otherwise, but it was also pretty clear by that point that YYH had run its course and was being kept alive solely by the will of Jump. Demon Yusuke was more or less just Togashi sabotaging the manga so he could lead it to a swift conclusion without ruining his career

How is the consciousness transfer an asspull?
His titan is literally built around longevity.

imagine being so mad and so autistic that you would make an image like that

Imagine being a human with no special powers, get steamed to death, fall from around 50 meters and survive

Attached: KOFF.webm (642x362, 287K)

imagine being so assblasted that you can't counter argument and post some random comment to expose how mad you are about that

What happened here anyway? Why did the loli save him? Royal blood?

this was worse

Attached: 1555534978950.png (1312x1076, 101K)

>i'm going to take the time to count the number of words in a manga chapter then make a chart explaining the average word count all in order to win an internet argument over shonen manga
>this is not autistic as hell
cope

>Is this the worst asspull
>On Yea Forums the asspull and retcon board

k

Attached: retard.jpg (478x424, 79K)

>O MY MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES
>O MY DEMON ANCESTRY
>O MY SACRED ENERGY
>O MY TERMINAL DISEASE
>O MY GAY LOVER
togashi has always been a hack

All hxhcucks have left is sperg-raiding other threads.
Chapter 388 is so fucking embarassing to look at, it doesnt even matter if its an exception or else, that shit alone is enough to laugh at people defending that overrated shit.

>muh you can't explain why I'm wrong
>muh even if you have just explained why I'm wrong, I will not care and I will call you autist trying to cope
the absolute state of the this fag

Indeed, holy shit he could have made someone catch him in the air or something, but no, the guy survived a huge fall after getting some third degree burns

>Using One Piece (a manga with useless walls of text) to defend HxH's useless walls of text.
What are you trying to prove here?

>no arguments
>"uhh this page has words"
Absolute state of this retard

that hxh is not so different from op

Attached: noneofthem.gif (707x264, 31K)

>both make sense

Imagine the fucking crater that replaced this guy's asshole as he was writing this.

I'm glad to see that this pic is still being so fiercely mocked here.

They fit so well in one page it's scary.

god kys, every time you present an argument with NUMBERS and FACTS, all the fags here go batshit with "muh you autist"
and I'm glad that after 1 month, not a single fag has presented a single counterargument
makes you think

Attached: 654654654.png (700x648, 252K)

Stop being so butthurt. It's not my fault you wasted two days counting every single word of multiple manga chapters and everyone makes fun of you. Be a chump and take it like a man.

>triggering so many fags with just 1 hour of counting words? totally worth it!
Who is more buthurt? A single pathetic user who spent little time doing some basic math or
who after 10 hours of ferocious mocking couldn't find a single flaw in my explanation?
makes really you think...

If you have no counter argument whatsoever you can just shut the fuck up next time instead of this pathetic attempt at damage control.

How do people still defend Togashi's shit after that?

I don't argue with clowns, I laugh at them.

with this => see? at this point you have 2 options:
1) being mocked for that page
2) being mocked trying to carefully putting in context that page
personally, I prefer the second option
now get lost

>calling for a buthurt and making reference to the anus of other people
muh not a clown
>doing some basic math
muh totally a clow
god kys

Better start making yet another chart and bring us more of famous HxH lolcontent.

Wow, cute.

This

Haki/Gears/randomly getting new powers he shouldn't have

I don't care if you are sarcastic
I do really love making chart of my favorite manga and silence little user like you with them
so thank you user

>famous HxH lolcontent
It's definitely famous for leaving brainlets like you without arguments.
>haha me laughing
That's not an actual argument, believe it or not.

When can I expect the next one? Have you decided on the topic?
>hurdur me seething
That's not an actual argument, believe it or not.

>entire body parts blown off
>losing blood every second
>unconscious for an unspecified amount of time
>"well he only died because he didnt have air or shit so when his lungs started working again, everything is alright"
Only an actual retard thinks its possible for their brain to survive when it lacks both blood and oxygen

Jesus fucking christ.
>I do really love making chart of my favourite manga and silence little user like you with them
Please fucking fix your bottom tier English before trying to write more. I get that you feel angry about the topic at hand, and that may impair your mental capabilities, but nobody will take you seriously if you can't even construct a proper sentence.

Attached: 666.jpg (394x379, 51K)

no, I'm just waiting for the next shitpost you will bring up

>arguing on the syntax and not on the content
kek

>dork soulz
fat piece of shit

god kys, I'm not a native english speaker and I don't waste my energy with shitposters like you plus
>Yea Forums pic
Yikes!

Start using grammarly and stop humiliating yourself.

Well it's not like I have a problem with the content he's trying to push (if it is what I think it is). Yeah HxH is more dialogue heavy in some of the recent chapters, and I think it's a shame that the visual medium isn't being utilized to it's fullest, but it's not so bad that it's ruined the overall HxH experience™ for me.

Bad syntax however, does irritate me enough to make a comment on it. Shit man, it's not like it takes that much effort to fix the mistakes in the post mentioned, and by letting it go past without saying anything I'd be welcoming a lower level of English and discussion into the field. I'm not trying to say that non-English speakers shouldn't be allowed to post or some nonsense like that, just that if you're posting on an English speaking website, you should at least have the courtesy of knowing basic English.

Sorry you took the criticism badly bud. Here's an Yea Forums certified reaction image, just for you.

Attached: Stop_ok.jpg (247x284, 25K)

We've been over this thousands of times, HxH's humans, even without Nen, had done things and tanked damage that shouldn't be possible no matter how badass you are. If we were using real world logic, Gon should have died a few times during the exam alone. Hisoka is one of the toughest guys out there, why is that hard to believe that he couldn't survive blood loss, a few missing limbs, and even lack of oxygen to the brain for a longer time than normal people? We've seen Leorio push tons of weight, and no matter how strong he was, he should have crushed his own bones doing that. Probably ran out of air a few times from all the oxygen and blood going to his muscles, too. In a world where you can train immunity to poison and electricity, o my rubber nen is totally possible

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT EPIC IS THIS

Attached: reiner cute laugh.png (278x424, 121K)

The bottom isn't an ass pull, it was explained in a scene prior to this.

An Ass pull is the writer putting himself in a corner, and coming up with something on the spot, that's true for HxH, but in the case of SnK it was the writer creating going out of his way to introduce an ability.

The story is written with a narrative in which the protagonist are just as ignorant to the world as the readers are, "fighting the unknown", constantly being surprised.
The only way to introduce the enemies hands of cards is in action, this reveal is the same as any other, be it the steam shit, the crystal shit, controlling other titans shit and so on.

The writer goes out of his way, to write an scenario in which the protagonist, push the enemy into revealing a new power, there's the looming sense of mystery so nothing comes off as an ass pull, it doesn't it anyway betray the tone of how things usually go so the readers have an "oh, of course" response, as do the heroes.
`
So SnK, is just an exciting power reveal, O MY RUBBER NEN is a flat out contradiction to what was previously believe, togashi had written himself into a corner and had to make something up on the spot.
The writer of SnK was smart to write his story from the perspective of the ignorant, so everything to later be revealed works as a surprise, rather then having characters flat out info -dump your power system and going on to broke those rules cause you didn't think far ahead.

So you're post is inherently flawed, hxh is just another shitty ass pull, snk is just delivering on it's themes and narrative.

Attached: qcLaGOn.jpg (960x720, 34K)

holy based, i'm saving this

Based and nenpilled.

Oh sweet summer child.

Attached: Manga art.png (404x312, 57K)

I agree, but Armin surviving being scorched alive and falling 50 meters is still an asspull.

He could have just let Armin almost-die in a different way if he was going for a serumbowl.

kek

This is what manga for intellectuals looks like. It's called minimalism.

Attached: Gon waving.png (500x283, 134K)

really sweet

Attached: 56465b.png (400x316, 123K)

1 out of 390 chapters

non native speaker cringe

Attached: king crimson lounging.png (485x313, 353K)

Yes, one. Absolutely.

Attached: Chimera ants.jpg (640x307, 88K)

it's the same

I heard you the first time.

Attached: Chimera ants.jpg (770x1100, 144K)

Story > Art

>dialogue changes from "what are those, dogs?" to "what's with all the dogs?"
kek

keep whispering

Attached: 465465.jpg (758x1200, 235K)

The first one is clearly a shop, brainlet

no one is denying the fact that he redrew the pages, knucklehead

so what's your point fag?

>actual, literal damage control
How much of a cuck are you? Like seriously? Do you think anyone cares even if you post the redrawn pages?

You didn't buy the chapters in the magazine when they came out 10 years ago. You have no room to complain.

im not him, but i think his point is that he released horribly drawn pages, and they're making fun of him for it.

Keep quiet, pet. Your master commands you.

Not at all

1. Armin fell about 50 meters from the Colossal titans teeth, via they are about as tall as the wall. He then falls on a 3 story building shown to be about as tall or taller then Eren and reiners titans. So at worst he fell 35 meters.

2. Humans can walk off a fall of up to 17 meters, from up to 30 are certainly deadly, but not instantly. Which is the key here, there's no doubt that these things would kill him, but first he'd been in a coma for a few hours.

3. He didn't fall with no resistance, isayama drew his box cutters falling off and him letting go of the grips, but the made sure to show that the hooks remained inside Berts teeth until fully extended, showing them still leaving his waist band.

4. The image shows that they are incredibly long even having not reached their full length, based on the fact that they are still scrunched towards the end and not completely straight. Do to the angle of the shot they definitely aren't a full 50 meters long, but easily appear over 20.
That being said armin likely only free fell somewhere between 10 and 20 meters, which the average person can get up and walk away from.

6. The burns he received are second degree, which cannon't actually kill anyone, all this means is the epidermis is completely gone, a person feels intense pain but it's becoming suceitible to everything that kills you, not the burns
themselves. Only 3rd degree burns(the the bone) are deadly on their own, and given he was unconscious he likely can't even remember what it felt like.

All in all, In conjunction these things would definitely kill someone IF NOT TREATED. You'd be alive in in a coma for a wealth of time, you body just preforming it's involuntary necessary actions like breathing, for a while before you completely give out.

The burns almost certainly wouldn't kill him instantly. The fall is much more deadly, but even then survivability is far from consistent, and you can't say just because it's from 40 or so meters that he's for sure going to die instantly on impact. Every bone in his body could have been shattered but he could have been still hanging onto life for a few minutes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović

Uhh, yeah. Sorry. I don't do ERP.

Shouldn't you consider why he did that? Its not something Togashi does everytime. He did it because at the time he had serious back problems and a broken hand. He released them because the anime was catching up and he had to rush the art. None of the Japanese fans complained about this.

>Do you think anyone cares even if you post The redrawn pages?
I don't know, it seams someone cares (You)

i dont care why he did, and they most likely don't either. he released bad pages, so they make fun of him. you dont have to justify anything by posting the redrawn better releases.

it shows that people should stop cherrypicking pre-volume art.

>NOOOOO WHY ARE YOU POSTING THE VOLUME RELEASE!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT DESPITE THE FACT THAT EVERYONE OUTSIDE OF JAPAN ALWAYS BUYS THE VOLUME RELEASE!!!!

Attached: 1439839149323.png (1654x1248, 477K)

>should stop
Why? If it's bad it's bad and nothing will ever change that no matter how many different version are released afterwards.

?

If he cared about his fans, he would hire an assistant instead of publishing these doodles.

>Why
because you don't have to read that version. just about everyone including newbies will read the volume instead of outdated sketches.

I found a flaw in your explanation thirty (30) seconds after I opened your picture as I pointed out here .
Your defence is pathetic.

Attached: hisoka asspull.jpg (1550x1280, 1.21M)

oh dear god the hunter bait threads are evolving

>you don't have to read that version
It exists. That's enough.
>outdated sketches
Official art published in Weekly Shounen Jump.

>In a world where you can train immunity to poison
You can do this too in the real world.

>That's enough.
art can go through numerous revisions. why would anyone choose the worst form?
>Official art published
I know but better art had come and gone. feels like beating a dead horse.

This is Mr Tonpa

Attached: knaf78f27jsy.png (802x613, 362K)

-no one has every said that OP is an impossible manga to read
-so if I prove that HxH is similar to OP the same could be said for HxH
Is this so difficult for you to understand?

Nobody is going to stop posting those hilarious pieces of shit no matter how much you damage control them though.

He looks like a pedo and he probably is one, just like every adult character in HxH.

and nobody is going to pretend that they aren't posting the same stale joke over and over.

And people will keep posting the volume re-drawn versions

>giving young boys laxatives so he can fap to their diarrhea shit
Jesus Togashi, tone it down a little, huh?

>their diarrhea shit
Maybe he wanted to use it as a lube.

hxh is actually straight as fuck at the face of degenerate trash like naruto or one piece which feature actual gay kisses or islands full of trannies.

Snk, hands down.

Reiner is useless.

Naruto and One Piece play homosexuality as a joke like it deserves. HxH embraces transsexuality as a valid lifestyle and that's fucking disgusting.

how many mangas need to be redrawn? HxH seems unique in having a noticeably horrible first publication

You forget that the the steam also burned his respiratory organs, and his brain water could have been boiling

All of them. They all get fixed for the volume release.

>it's a joke!
cope harder

O My Rubber Nen makes sense logically. All he really did was make a pacemaker to restart his heart.
Reiner's asspull makes absolutely no sense. I highly doubt that what he did was scientifically possible, or if the rest of the nervous system could transfer your consciousness.

Attached: 1498333897060.png (500x284, 249K)

not to the extent of hxh. Can you give some example that rival it's poor quality?

Eren's argument wasn't really an argument of logic at the end, it was an argument of emotion/pathos, he was begging Levi in tears.

"Look, Armin's motivations were so pure compared to mine of vengeance. He deserves to live. (More than me at least.)"

It still wasn't enough to change Levi's mind, as he recognized that everyone had dreams when they joined the Corps, and he saw that Eren was being naive to think that Armin was more worthy than any of them. But at the same time, to see Eren beg so naively for his friend and their childhood dreams probably did more to convince him than the arguments that Armin would be more tactically effective. In the end, none of these arguments by themselves convinced Levi anyway, Erwin himself did, so it's not like they're portrayed as great arguments.

Comparing the shit writting and walls of text in wan piss that say absolutly nothing with the walls of text in MumblexMumble....i actually agree both are just as shit.

One Punch Man is entirely redrawn by a different artist for the volume releases. YIKES and CRINGE

You only truly contend one of the points you raise in your shit chart though and that is word count, and you ultimately fail because it does indeed has too many words, just because an unrelated trash series also has many words on average it does not disqualify the point.
Manga is sadly indeed a visual medium.
Togashi can't draw.
>-no one has every said that OP is an impossible manga to read
One Piss is an impossible manga to read because it's shit.
Your argument is demolished by a shitpost, also learn English.

Trips of truth.

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

Based ONE not being an arrogant fuckwit and deciding to collaborate with one of the best artists on the market.
Based Murata being a humble guy and not undermining the original author.

Cringe Togashi writing 2 chapters every year, not wanting to get an assistant and playing Dragon Quest while Hunterchards, the abused wives of Yea Forums lick the shit straight out of his butthole.

The one on the right is the volume release.

Attached: 1502509313963.jpg (3373x2431, 1.25M)

Is there a comfier manga than Azumanga?

>Jotaro can move in stopped time
>Jotaro can stop time
>Joestar blood Dio not being able to regenerate his leg

Attached: 20190512_111813.png (194x224, 2K)

The damage wasn't to just his leg, it was to his SOUL

No it didn't, nothing entails his respirtory organs where born, he specifically stats he wasn't breathing the entire time, heat can be enough to burn your flesh and not make you inner liquids boil.

People survive burn injuries that are worse than that even if they suffer internal damage.

People who are lit on fire also have their respiratory organs and "brain water boil", and people who are in house fires and breathe in the hot smoke also suffer respiratory damage, the question is to what degree, and yet some of these people survive and some live a long time afterwards. It's not at all too much to ask that a burn victim can't survive a FEW MINUTES afterwards. Seriously, if we're going off severity, there are pictures of comparable burn victims who have survived, and burning is not an instant death, it'd be unrealistic to have burning kill someone instantly, in fact.

Attached: 1559236135215.png (848x459, 418K)

The first blow to his leg was done against Dio's body by SP
I could understand if both the first and final blow to the leg were against The World, but when Dio's regeneration should be at the same level as Part 1, it just seems ridiculous that he wouldn't be able to shrug off any non-hamon injury

Maybe Joseph's blood had hamon in it? I dunno, JoJo is JoJo, logic is not needed.

>The burns he received are second degree, which cannon't actually kill anyone, all this means is the epidermis is completely gone,
99% of people burned like this die from the pain, he has his entire fucking skin burned off, he should be deader than dead and he is a normal human.
When they put a burn victim with 70% of his body burnt in a coma is so that people won't have to listen to their screams while they die.

If Vesna had had 100% of her body's surface burned she wouldn't have survived.

Dio has to drink blood in order to regenerate, during part 1 he said he had to kill and drink a large number of people in order to recover from his burns

You forgot
>O MY NO-NAME, RELATIVELY FRIENDLY DEMON SHOWING UP OUT OF NOWHERE TO WIN THE TOURNAMENT AFTER THE MC IS KNOCKED OUT HALFWAY THROUGH
Seriously fuck the Demon World Tournament.

>can't even understand my comment
>also learn English
hilarious

Your argument is that because you made a blanket statement saying that "(unlike HxH) no one has ever said that One Piss is an impossible manga to read" (this is false, not because of the length of the text, but because of the shit art and the length of the manga coupled with the walls of text) that makes it so that by "proving" that HxH is similar to One Piss the same argument can be raised towards HxH.
You sadly do neither with your chart and don't defend the other points you raise in the same chart as stated here so I repeat, your argument is demolished by a single well written shitpost, also Learn English.

Based Saikibro

see

read again you ape
>and that is word count, and you ultimately fail because it does indeed has too many words
IT'S AVERAGE NUMBER OF WORDS PER CHAPTER, NOT ABSOLUTE NUMBER OF WORDS, and I have clearly proved that OP and HxH have a similar word count if you stop cherrypicking always the same fucking chapter, and start considering the others.
>also Learn English.
said by someone who hasn't used a single comma in 80 words. How am I supposed to understand your garbage post? At least I have the excuse that I'm not a native speaker... what's your excuse?

I don’t know if stands benefit from bodily regeneration. If someone punches your stand to the point it breaks, does it really matter that you can piece yourself back together considering your soul just got turned into powder?

>using the titans brain as a replacement for your own as a shifter
I don't think its'an asspull at all considering the titan brain is actually an important organ for the shifters

I wasn't even surprised when Reiner didn't die. Up till then the main group of characters constantly had horrible ways they were written out of the corner. This was just the pinnacle of bullshit.
It's why the next arc redeems everything so much. It says everything up till now doesn't even matter.

Hisoka's isn't an asspull

>murata based and togashi cringe
gotta backwards friendo this is the modern world, art is different for the patrician

Attached: 1555616390263.png (2014x814, 2M)

>IT'S AVERAGE NUMBER OF WORDS PER CHAPTER, NOT ABSOLUTE NUMBER OF WORDS
It's both, unless you are disregarding the number of total words in the chapter you provided which upon close inspection look too perfect. Always a round number of words? Now, that's fishy.
>inb4 they are rounded so I could count better.
If you omitted five words per page that means at least 50 words less in the overall count.
>and I have clearly proved that OP and HxH have a similar word count
Which is why I find your chart to be shit, why OP? Why specifically a series with walls of text to defend the ones found in the one you like?
You already explained why and I have dismissed your points twice in my both previous comments.
>who hasn't used a single comma in 80 words
I did though, use glasses next time. My "excuse" (a term only used by the lowest of the low) is that I am a spic (not that it matters since my English is near flawless).
Disregarded by a shitpost once again.

It literally saved him 10 minutes maximum, especially considering how hard it was for them to obtain WHT, if anything "Do it now, Mikasa" was an asspull

Not even remotely odd if you actually read/watched the rest of the series. Plus it's not like he survived. He was pretty much dead.

seething wanpissfag

>If you omitted five words per page that means at least 50 words less in the overall count.
I have always rounded to the nearest ten (up and down)
>Which is why I find your chart to be shit, why OP?
because OPfags are obsessed with the number of words in the chapters of HxH
>I did though, use glasses next time.
Fair enough:
>Your argument is that because you made a blanket statement saying that "no one has ever said that One Piss is an impossible manga to read" that makes it so that by "proving" that HxH is similar to One Piss the same argument can be raised towards HxH.
Find me a single comma in this single sentence of 50 words and I'll shut up.

Did no one watch the anime? He didn't breathe in any of the smoke so his lungs would've still been alright, and his fall was heavily lessened by the steam. You literally see how he falls, it didn't look at all like he'd have had a hard impact. It's entirely plausible that he survived on just the brink of death, it's not like he'd have been fine without the serum.
also the worst asspull in shounen so far is easily

>(this is false, not because of the length of the text, but because of the shit art and the length of the manga coupled with the walls of text)
There are two over there, which you left out because you saw them when quoting my post but I will grant that I should have added one when closing the parentheses, not that this is actually a part of the argument or worse than the English displayed in 90% of your posts.
Since you aren't refuting any of my points I deem this discussion over, don't embarrass yourself by making an argument that is so easily disputed in the future.
Have a good day love.

>Chrollofags forever seething
Not an asspull then. Not an asspull now. Who honestly thought that Hisoka would die before he'd concluded his character arc with Gon?

>The Based Mangaka Murata VS The LN Wannabe Togashi

There, fixed.

>YYH had run its course
Chapter Black on the whole was pretty decent, and was a nice return to the broader paranormal stuff that the series started with before it collapsed into Saint Seiya 2.0 with its endless gauntlet of tournaments and duels. I think Togashi wanted to do more with YYH but felt restricted by Jump and the work schedule. YYH is a waste of potential in general, even before Sensui showed up.

Basically this.
Togashi had already established how powerful postmortem Nen is, so it's not crazy that he could use rubber gum to administer a cardiac massage. My only issue with it really is that there were no limitations Hisoka imposed upon himself for the ability to work.

Limitations are a meme. When have the limitations ever actually been meaningful? Will Kurapika actually die from them? No he won't.

Reminder that Murata drew a picture of himself bowing down to Togashi.

Attached: 1553450377792.png (400x339, 105K)

>Japanese person bowing
GASP
That's like
They never
OH MY GOD

The limitation was death. He had to die in order for the ability to work.

90°. Absolute and total prostration in front of a true master.

Limitations create plausibility for seemingly overpowered abilities. The point isn't that Pika could die; it's that he's a Nen rookie who is able to take on the Spiders.

>doesn't realize the difference between an everyday bow to a courteous, reserved-only-for-VIPs bow

There's a reason why the angle was highlighted.

>the point isn't that his limitations are actual limitations; it's that he's a mary sue
I see, so it's like that. Impeccable writing.

He jobbed to a cockroach. Are you sure you're read HxH?

>devoting his abilities for a singular, temporary purpose
>creating a character arc based on revenge and solitude that leaves room for growth
>taking some of the deadliest characters in the series and having them experience fear
You wouldn't know good writing if it was right in front of you.

That's a false statistic, and even if it was true they most burn victims die weeks to months after, the human body is a lot tougher then you think and will go into coma for a wealth of time after mortally wounded.

>taking some of the deadliest characters in the series and having them experience fear
HE'S SO SPECIAL WITH HIS COOL EYES AND LOOK THEY'RE SCARED OF HIM AND HIS POWERS ARE THE BESTEST AND ALSO CHAISN BECUASE THATS SO 90'S EDGE WOW
This is what you sound like. Stop sounding like that. Get some taste, read something actually good instead of HxH. Have you considered Level E? It's by Togashi as well and much more enjoyable.

>he can only fight one group of people or he will die
>activating emperor time drains his life force and he even feels the effects of doing so right now
>mary sue

Will he actually die? No he won't. The limitations are just words on paper, Togashi doesn't have the balls to actually put them in effect so they might as well not exist.

That's the point of his character? Besides Hisoka, no one can stand a chance against them.
Yorknew introduces the Spiders as these unbeatable badasses and then flips things around when we see Pika fight them. I consider it interesting that while the whole world fears them, they can still be defeated by the right person.

SEETHING Chrollocucks

>That's the point of his character?
Oh yay, he was created to be powerful edgy revenge man who can kill edgy serial killer men. Do you have any idea how ridiculous this whole setup is?

So what happened in chapter 368?

>Will he actually die?
he could, Togashi has killed important characters before like Netero
>Togashi doesn't have the balls to actually put them in effect
the entire reason Gon isn't in the current arc is the vow he made to transform during the chimera ant robbed him of all of his nen at the end, he was supposed to die but Killua bailed him out.

Concede.

Attached: 153768846352.png (429x589, 301K)

He lived and some words were said about him "losing his life-span" as if that has any meaning when we will in fact never see it have any real effect on him. He's not growing older or weaker from it, it's just lip-service.
>the entire reason Gon isn't in the current arc is the vow he made to transform during the chimera ant robbed him of all of his nen at the end, he was supposed to die but Killua bailed him out.
And Gon will get back his nen and none of that will have mattered in the slightest.

Literally everyone dies eventually.

A character throwing his life away for revenge? That's realistic though.

Since you can't read I'll answer it for you, he fainted for 9 hours from overuse of Emperor Time, which proves that its limitations has a tangible effect. The fact he must adapt and change his plans to accomodate ET's restriction because it would take too much time otherwise, which it did when he passed out, is what make it immediately a meaningful restriction. And his eventual death was confirmed by Togashi here The rest of your post is fsnfiction speculation, aka not an argument.

Attached: 1517185725585.png (186x194, 17K)

Are you some kind of speedreader, or started the manga feom where the 2011 anime adaptation leave? Are you used to generic shonen manga featuring "muh nakama i want to protect my people i want to save the world and defeat evil boys" and can't decipher Togashi's hints during the series? He is literally a master of foreshadowing, for he has foreshadowed O my rubber nen since Chrollo been chained by the chain dude and it is mentioned again when Gon smashes Pitou's head. He also forshadowed Shalnark's death during Yorkshin arc with the prophecy. Even the bomb Meruem: King of the ants got nuked with was foreshadowed in the previous arc, Greed Island, where we find out that Genthru's ability goes by the name "Ritiru furoweru" which translates directly to "Little flower", and implication that it is a small bomb compared to the big bomb wich explodes in the shape of a flower. All these well crafted foreshadows and people still think that Emperor Time is some kind of plot armor made to make the main character overpowered, when it was literally forshadowed in the name. The name! Emperor TIME, because it has power over the time of Kurapika's life. I hope you understand and no longer continue to talk in a harmful way about Kurapika, who is non other than a poor boy who got his whole tribe murdered because some edgy dude wanted to kill people for their eyes.

Attached: 1498533792412.jpg (505x445, 61K)

>Hunterfags trying to shift guilt.
Kek.

>All of that overly verbose detritus instead of using actual illustrations in a VISUAL MEDIUM.
Just a write a fucking book. I'm not reading all of that shit! Looks like a modern Marvel "masterpiece"!

Attached: Pie is delicious.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

>muh I'm better than you
are you 10?

>Oda still finds the time to draw a bunch of detailed images in between the text walls to help add visuals to the text.
>Togashi just shoves massive walls of text into blank backgrounds with no effort.
Fucking kek.

Attached: Pudding rapes SaNa shippers.jpg (2538x1457, 596K)

P A T H S
It’s probably because he is a pawn within a greater plan to save the world with Eren or something.

To be perfectly honest the second time he does the conscious transfer into his whole Titan made more sense to me than the first time when Levi stabbed him through the neck. The titan body has its own brain that isn't purely vestigial like the other organs in a titan so it makes sense that he could swap to the other brain that he was connected to. The first time made absolutely no fucking sense. What does transferring your brain functions to your body actually mean? Was he literally thinking with his dick?

Attached: 1557254492942.jpg (400x342, 55K)

the entirety of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency

Attached: file.png (325x184, 173K)

mikassa being the best with zero training because "blood memory" pissed me off more.
everybody else has to suffer and lose something to become powerful in the show except her.
eren suffer all the time and yet he always remains a loser.
shit made me give up on the series

why doesn´t he just get somebody else to draw the manga while he just focuses on the script and rough concepts of what each panel should show if his health is so bad?

I see that a lot of people didn't understand why reiner survived. Let's me explain:
Titan shifters are able to recover,activate the powers and give the powers(if eaten by another titan) thx the spine(mostly the spinal fluid, later in the anime you will understand why it so important).

So the spine is their true weakpoint and the core of their powers, so even if you separate the brain from the spine or literally blow up the brain,since the spinal fluid take all the information from the brain and shares them entire the body, they can survive sharing their subcontious in the spine and waiting for the regeneration.

This move is actually possible not only for reiner, but literally all the titan shifters ca do that( even if this move is considered a "last hope").
The only ways to kill a titan shifter are 3: blow completly up the entire body,destroy this spine and brain at the same time or weakeded him so much until he can't regenerate anymore and than kill him as a regular human.

This rule is literally the main ability of a shifter outside the titan power,and since this rule didn't got contraddicted, this can't be considered an asspull.

Speedreader.

It makes enough sense with preestablished knowledge too, if going titan can make you lose control like Eren in trost or just controlling a titan in general is a thing then the titan body itself is sure to have its own nervous system and brain that a shifter must learn to connect with and control, why wouldn't transferring your consciousness make sense when all this knowledge + PATHS is on the table?, the warriors are all highly experienced shifters so them being so connected to their titans to the point something like consciousness transfer is possible should be seen as depth to a powergap between them and Eren, not an asspull because people lack decent analytical skills of the logic of a story and imagination.

His health isn't bad, it hasn't been for years. The text is an intentional artistic choice. What Togashi likes to do is flesh out not just his main characters' thoughts, actions, and emotions, but his minor characters too. This arc is notably ambitious because the cast of characters and factions incorporated with the story at this point is insane. As a result, there is much more dialogue to cover within a 20-page comic than anything else. It has a lot of procedural and cerebral elements into the mix and for that to work, all the characters need their cognitive mechanism explored in--depth, and Togashi is pulling it off.

Attached: 1543264128939.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

>his fall was heavily lessened by the steam
user...