Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Kusanagi revealing Playmaker's real identity to Aoi soon

Attached: D75_4IlU8AE80B_.jpg (1704x2048, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAveFg8xHGs
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=122010
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii9Q59GAOoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a place to download RAW episodes ?

Nyaa if you're lucky enough to find seeders

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

to me a perfect future Yugioh would be blending the production quality of Zexal, a little of the passionate and off-kilter wackiness of GX, and the tighter pacing of early 5D's

I want his name to show up in the cast list already.

Attached: JIN CONFIRMED.jpg (1041x588, 73K)

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

It'll be forever before they cycle back to lightning again.

I fucking hope Vrains II stops being a meme and actually happens.

Aoi, this is the real PM(pork master)

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

>studio gallop experiences a mass strike of all employees

What if they tried to make new Yu-Gi-Oh shows every TWO years instead of three?

Attached: Shotaro.jpg (454x489, 111K)

They would get bogged down with how many new characters they have to design.

Probably couldn't handle that kind of production cycle unless they also finally start taking half year breaks

Vrains II S1E1

Attached: Jin and Yusaku by Cocco.png (840x1424, 696K)

>revolver was literally right the whole fucking time

wew

Attached: Jin and Yusaku by Cocco 2.png (840x2000, 889K)

Going off incomplete analysis isn't wrong?

We don't really know yet. SOL was already considered the villains of s3 by everyone and him and Roboppy taking down their head is just what Playmaker would have done anyways.

>SOL was already considered the villains of s3 by everyone
What timeline are you from?

Does yusaku even have vocalized thoughts?

Since when has SOL been viable as a threat
everyone and their grandma was hacking or hijacking their entire system since episode 20

Find a merit on this character.

Attached: Butthurt Queen.jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

>Kusanagi revealing Playmaker's real identity to Aoi soon
How do we know this?

Aoi is a flatty

Attached: 1542640481586.jpg (1199x848, 68K)

Aggressively loves money.

Probably is an okay sex toy for Ai and Roboppy.

she's not a character as much as she is a flat representation of the corporate incompetency itself when it comes to being able to deal with the AI threats they're helping to create

>Blue Maiden vs Blood Shepard.jpg

Ai used to ride on linkuiboh. Now he rides in one.

Attached: starship linguriboh.png (1280x720, 863K)

I haven't watched since Soul Burner was introduced. Has it gotten better and have there been any cute shipping moments between Yusaku and Aoi?

Attached: Brain Hack Overlimit.jpg (1280x2220, 471K)

The rest of that season was total dogshit, but this one is looking better. You can watch 103, which is a recap.

10-20 seconds maybe? They've had a few conversations.

Attached: 1547640542754.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

I feel like Vrains never gets that much worse or that much better for any extended period. It just kind of keeps slightly wiggling around on the same level

Wow, it's that bad? It's really worth watching the recap instead of subjecting myself to it?

I love blood shepherd though.

Attached: bury you.png (1280x738, 662K)

Attached: Brokeback Mountain.jpg (1200x1778, 971K)

There are some endearing characters, but it get pretty shitty. Soulburner duels Go (who has a new deck) and Aoi (who gets two new avatars and then a new deck), everybody starts using other summoning methods for some reason, Yusaku duels Bohman three more times over the course of eight more episodes, the villains send everybody into separate areas so they can sit around before getting their two-part duels, culminating in everyone being dead as Playmaker does spouts kizuna over an underwhelming four-part duel. There are some characters you may find endearing, such as or Lightning, and some cute moments like the Brave Max duel and pic related, but it's hard to recommend it.

Attached: screenshot0008.png (1920x1080, 995K)

Too bad Revolver will make a rift between them by using Pandor.

How can one get to Ignister Ailand?

Attached: ignister Ailand.png (1280x720, 786K)

>Queen almost dead
>King doesn't give a shit

kek

How can we even tell if he's far off and hasn't appeared on screen at all?

how do we know king is still alive or hasn't been retconned out

They never fucking met or had actual interaction.

What spoilers will we get in June? Some user mentioned it few threads ago.

monthly episode batch spoilers?

>Has it gotten better
No.
>have there been any cute shipping moments between Yusaku and Aoi?
LMAO

There are few good moments here and there, but it's overall a chore to watch and most of the characters from S1 have their personality regressed.

>The dub takes out any mention of Yusaku's duel disk needing physical cards for more jokes
>This doesn't matter because he never duels IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=CAveFg8xHGs

>dub
How do they keep getting worse at this.

Attached: 1556455140805.png (1180x842, 246K)

>How do they keep getting worse at this.
Because no one sees it as a viable alternative to subbed so they don't even bother. At this point dubs only exist to justify the salaries of people that work on them, not for the sake of consumers actually indulging in them.

Who's gonna complain? The kids watching them as Saturday morning cartoons?

Well, no. But how do they keep getting WORSE as the years roll by. DM and GX were pretty good by dub standards.

Reminder that soubruner will Job to Revulva because of the rocket SD and not only that but salamangreats won't even win world irl

Attached: Oh NO NO NO NO.jpg (600x450, 80K)

trickstars were barely t1 and they won worlds

Attached: ocgmeta.jpg (600x900, 185K)

The series it's just as bad so it's only complimentary.

>shitvulva sd
>implying it will be good even if given broken/banned shit like their own zoodiac barrage
lmao

GX got cancelled and the most important S3 moments were literally censored (Viper's death)

The only thing it had was good OP and jokes everywhere.

>Reminder that soubruner will Job to Revulva because of the rocket SD
Soulburner is Yoshida's OC and who he self-insert as. He isn't going to lose any duels that aren't directly tied to the main plot.
>salamangreats won't even win world irl
Right now Salamangreat are looking to have decent chance at winning. With most of other the top decks crippled by the combined banlist and the non legality of many cards (which includes all Danger! monsters). There is also going to be 1 last banlist before WC with The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche (key card in Orcust) looking like it'll be hit and Mystic Mine (run in many Sky Striker and Guru Control decks) too.

Attached: Ep051_Soulburner_and_Flame.png (960x540, 544K)

By my count, there should be seven more new cards to be revealed in Revolver's Structure Deck, all Main Deck, at least one a Trap. Any guesses what he's gonna get?

No one cares

Rota, counter trap, equip spell, some more useless ammo Rokkets and maybe 1 utility Rokket (like Tracer and Synchron) if we are lucky.

No idea considering that in this structure deck exists both Rokket Tracer which is fantastic for the deck and Silverokket which is just a vanilla like the rest.
If they make a fuckton more "Rokket X" cards like Tracer and Synchron which have actually effects and less "Xrokket Dragon" cards that are still just vanillas then Rokkets should come out better than expected.
Just hope that VJUMP LINK-1 for them turns out to be playable like Balelynx or Al'Miraj

>DM and GX were pretty good by dub standards.
Hahahaha. Hahahahahaha.

>t least one a Trap
Borrel Mirror force
When your opponent declares an attack, you can target and destroy any number of Rokket monsters on your field or in your deck up to the number of monsters your opponent controls, and this is treated as them being targeted by a link monster's effect.

Worlds have a different banlist so the tcg/ocg meta doesn't always translate well into it.

If you want to activate their effects when they are targeted by a Link, that text wouldn't work because it's the Rokket that has to activate it's effect.
Something like
>and for each "Rokket" monster destroyed by this effect, apply their effects that would activate if they were targeted by a Link Monster's effect and were destroyed
The "and were destroyed" is a bit awkward considering each Rokket has "...destroy this card, then..." but it's the only thing I could think of

>Just hope that VJUMP LINK-1 for them turns out to be playable
As long as it can trigger their effects, I think it'll have use.
>Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; shuffle your deck.

I was just talking strictly voice-acting quality/direction
We are talking DUB standards after all. Dubs are all shit if not in their own little bubble.

>Not Intellect Transcending Barrier - Borrel Force

The 4kids dubs were infamously bad even for their time.

doujinshi

Dm and GX dubs are really fucking bad. take off the nostalgia glasses.
They don't bother with the quality of the dub because barely anyone watch it. even kids today watch the sub instead. tv ratings are an all time low
dubs are done today just to not fire a huge amount of people

Funny thing is this will actually make the rokkets miss timing lmao

It got better.

Attached: decode talker extend.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Nah it's 6 cards, assuming it has same format as soulburner sd.
>10 main deck new cards (2 rokkets, rapid trigger, zerovoros)
>2 new enhancememt pack cards (sawnborrel, furious)
Also if we if we look at the rokket reprint number placing, (starting from slot 007), theres at least 4 more rokkets

where is castlist for episode 106 ?

That'll take at least an hour and a half to come out. Should be more plot set up.

All of the VRAINS Structure Decks have had 10 new Main Deck cards and 3 new Extra Deck cards (or a new artwork, in Soulburner's case).

Good.

I fucking hate how out of nowhere this card was in the show.
Every major monster that Yusaku summons comes from the data storm, including Decode yet he just has a Decode retrain just on the side? They could've at least shown him get it

Attached: LaughingAngryHedgehog.jpg (334x424, 36K)

If only I could say the same for anime and vidya in a broader scope. I am fully convinced dub defenders are partially emotionally stunted or something.

Today is the birthday of Silent Magician in Japan, and by birthday they mean (not me) day when a card was printed in OCG. So, happy birthday! When did your favourite monster born (got printed) in OCG?
>18, July
user, just want to tell you that is not a bad idea to tempt them
Hopefully soon

Attached: 미방.jpg (800x625, 130K)

>Every major monster that Yusaku summons comes from the data storm
What about Cyberse Magician and Cyberse Clock Dragon?

The Vrains equivalent of odd eyes saber dragon

Where did the Cyberse[insert summon type] Dragons come from anyway? In the case of both Clock and Quantum, both Storm Accesses made it look like he pulled the searcher Links out of them (i.e. Clock Spartoi)

That would mean so many more speed duels instead of master duels.

Quantum 100% came from the Neo Storm Access and the entire point of the skill change was to change it from "Cyberse Link monster" to "Cyberse monster" so he could get Quantum to deal with Bohman's monster

Assisted by the data storm.

Still waiting for them to release Blood Shepard's cards. And Specter's cards. And Windy's cards. And Lightning's cards. And Bohman's cards. And Queen's cards.
I'm going to be waiting a long time basically.

He got their searchers from there, but it doesn't explain why the cards were in his deck in the first place.

>Windy's cards
The others I can understand, but Windy's deck is rubbish. Its gimmick is "you can't use Judgment Arrows".

Ai added them.

Attached: new cards.png (1280x738, 1.04M)

How's Yuusaku going to asspull new cards now without Ai/Storm Access?

Attached: 1555239238070.jpg (907x778, 72K)

MORE ALLURE QUEEN DUEL WHEN?

If Dr. Kogami can make a data material control program, so can Yusaku and Kusanagi.

Except they don't show that. They show him getting two cards he never uses (Packet Link and Bound Link), but nothing to hint Ai is giving him Ritual or Fusion.

>they have to show every card Ai adds before the duel

Foreign duelists when?

Attached: Revolber.png (1276x717, 848K)

Episode 106: がんばれ!!ロボッピ – Ganbare!! Roboppi
(Fight on!! Roboppy!)
Playmaker has made up his mind to fight agasint Ai, who is currently targeting Akira. Playmaker manages to find Ai, but it turns out that it was just a copy Ai made to buy time. His allies also encounter Ai's copies and fight against them. Meanwhile, Blood Shepherd and Ghost Girl encounter Roboppy, who was looking for someone to fight. They then start a Tag Duel.

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Homura Takeru/Soulburner: Kaji Yuki
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura
Kogami Ryoken/Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Roboppy: Takahashi Minami
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Maiden: Nakashima Yuki
Dojun Kengo/Blood Shepherd: Okuda Takanori
Bessho Emma/Ghost Girl: Kamakura Yuna
Faust: Mikami Satoshi
Pandor: Kim Hyang-Ri
Extras

Script: 立原正輝 || Tachihara Masaki

There goes Ai's win record.

>Tag Duel
For those absolute autists a couple days ago, there you go

How come Ai got lower placement on cast list even though he's supposed to be more important this arc?
He used to be placed right below Yusaku and above Kusanagi.

>Implying copies count
I bet you think Go won against PM during all those simulations they ran.

Kill off those jobbers already, Roboppy! I'm very happy we are getting rid of them in one or two eps instead of 4 or 5 eps.

That was Go going up against undeveloped copies of playmaker.

Hey

Attached: Faust.png (1280x720, 679K)

>I'm very happy we are getting rid of them in one or two eps instead of 4 or 5 eps.

Attached: Bloody pissed off.png (1280x720, 831K)

>tag duel
let me gess,Roboppy and an Ai clone vs the siblings?

Place your bets. Will this be a Zexal quality tag duel or an Arc-V quality tag duel?

Wouldn't an Ai clone be kind of pointless?

Can you imagine if PM first and probably only lose is against a clone?

Based

Attached: Playmaker only duels to win.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

A DM filler arc quality tag duel.

Can't help but laugh at the fact that even the title is encouraging Roboppy to win, even though they're the 'villains' this arc.

>even though they're the 'villains' this arc.
They are the villains.

They're villains now but I meant more like they're obviously not the endgame big bad.

Not sure that's how that works. Revolver was the villain for the whole season. Bohman was the villain for the whole season. It's been pretty consistent on that end.

So does everyone have a duel disk or do the main characters have to sit down and play analogue from time to time?

S2 villain was Lightning, Bohman was the final boss, I guess something similar will happen this season

They all have duel disks. In fact a lot of them have increasingly advanced duel disks.

That sounds expensive.

No different than phones irl really. In fact in previous shows, duel disks double as tablets/phones.

Well the Zaizens are rich, Emma used to work at SOL and Go was a popular charisma duelist so maybe he was paid.

>It's the Ritual Dimension! Mark my words!

You might be able to say lightning was the mastermind. Bohman was still a villain.

I don't get it, is this an Arc V thing? Anyway it's no surprise that there'll be some Z-one/Don Thousand tier villain at the end.

It'll be the Ping Pong Dimension

Attached: Ping Pong Dimension.jpg (1900x1200, 309K)

Yeah, he was the central and final antagonist, but not the main one

Super Ai?

>i'm going MAX from the start
>O MY BRAIN HACK OVERLIMIT UUOOOOOOOO
>*sets monster*
>your turn, bitch
Go is a fucking joke. I don't know how he survived the character design phase.

>he thinks go's Dueling doesn't win

Attached: Go Onizukas Dueling.png (1051x294, 355K)

If they're gonna show him getting fucking Degrade Buster, they can show him getting Cynet Fusion.

Bohman was the main antagonist. The whole evil plan was centered around him.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: SoulburneREEE.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Maybe King or the Divine ignis will actually be a thing.

That would have ruined the surprise.

By that logic Judai should lose like 40%of his duels. He always have the one card that works with his vanilla normal Hero monster

I don't think the chess pieces will do more than just being the Big Five of this show

>It takes longer to set a card in Link Evolution than it does in the real life fucking game
>Normies willl eat it up because they don't know any better

Duel Links is the future unfortunately

Useful fucks on Yugioh VRains don’t they know this shit is over what’s the point of all this drama queen anime when the original one believed in heart of cards and nothing is lively anymore they drained the concept of the game and broke the cards far fetched for price. Konami is a big motherfucker to the game Yugioh and now they spell the magic of the price and trap the kids in spending debt. Fuck college love the original Yugioh. Even Pokémon franchise is as fucked with The Direct news they will fucking show patience in a manipulation to garner masses of love and hate till I ducking say damn Pokémon should retire and take a break from this fiasco. There is more to life than Pokémon and Yugioh and that is traveling and spending time with loved emotions before they are gone.
R.I.P Planet Earth!!!!!!

DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN MAMAAAAAAA!

Sure. Nuts to foreshadowing or other basic elements of fiction, we want everything to be a surprise to the viewer.

If you want an official YGO game with tons of cards an the ability to play against past Anime characters and normal rules then Link Evolution is your only option it sucks I know but better than nothing

I could easily count the ritual cards as foreshadowing fusion.

Are you having a stroke my guy, I can barely figure out what you are trying to say...
>and broke the cards far fetched for price
Konami has control of the printing but it's the secondary market that sets the price. A short printed secret rare that Konami prints may cost something like £5 if it isn't actually played just like Dingirisu is expensive as shit for being an Ultra Rare in a set. This is all the secondary market and isn't Konami's work (not that they are helping it)
>Even Pokémon franchise is as fucked with The Direct news
I genuinely don't understand why you are upset that Nintendo are revealing some pokemon news soon?

Attached: 1559287256066.jpg (1200x962, 200K)

> It switches protagonists to Jin until halfway through when Yusaku comes back like Amuro in Gundam.

So Ai is his own fodder goons. He didn't want to go down the bitboot path?

Attached: Ai human.png (1280x720, 969K)

Everyone thinks Ai's clones are going to job to the Duelists. I'm over here shook thinking he's going to subtract them all this early.

>mfw his copies defeat everyone, including PM

Attached: c24f6a412af55e0518b2ead60afa5ec7.jpg (498x456, 23K)

you can say that for low budget jp games. there is not much a point for low budget jp games to get a dub.
> I am fully convinced dub defenders are partially emotionally stunted or something.
most of them tend to be people that like the script retardation the dubs do. and then they complain why shit is not making sense

The fact that they phrase it as "made to buy time" points me to that conclusion.

That would be a hilarious outcome. His winrate would skyrocket

what are the stakes for this fight anyway? Akira?

Akira wants them to protect him.

Duel Generations exists tho

so Akira, maybe they are defeated this time but then they make a comeback at the season finale

It'll take longer than just that episode. Just given how they set up the plot.

Is this shit worth picking back up yet

t. dropped after lightning vs blood shepard

Attached: IMG_20180728_181919.jpg (800x1661, 154K)

Duel Generation hasn't been updated since 2017 and the game is pretty much dead.

No. Just stick to summary and stay here only to see shitpost.

You missed the best episodes.

Yes. Enjoy the ride with us.

Attached: Blue angel official.jpg (1018x768, 191K)

Don't let the other fools you, this shit season is shit, worse than arc v and zexal, and i only stick because stockholm syndrome

But it's better than GX.

Reminder that Ai was a better MC in a single episode than Yusaku has been for an entire show.

>vrains
>better than gx
What's your problem

delusional falseflagging arcfag, your season is the undisputed worst despite vrains being mediocre and none of your tears will change that

>His allies also encounter Ai's copies and fight against them
Free wins for everybody except BS/GG? Seems kinda unfair.

>i-is a falseflag!
Kill yourself vrainlet

>vrainlet
>when I literally just said I consider vrains mediocre
keep seething, it's clear to anybody not mentally ill that arc v is absolute shit and to not rank it as the worst reeks of impotent falseflagging

I am and I think Zexal was really fucking good in hindsight.

Yuma's duels after S1 redeems him by a lot and unlike Vrains, there' actually a lot of S-tier side characters to carry the show if you really dislik Yuma and HOPU.

Meanwhile the only good thing I can say about Vrains is that at least the duels has some complexity, especially after Arc-V.

Attached: 4pn73g3.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

GX's plot and tone collapsed after the second season.

Since you are a retarded, let me explain you
>user ask if is ok to respond and answer that is worse that the last two fucking season
>retard you assume that i am a falseflag arcfag and post shit
>in b4 y-you also assume that i am a vrainfag!
I call you a vrainlet because defending vrain is a sinful as defending the last two shit seasons. Now go jump into a river, preferably with sharks, and kill yourself before I find you and personally murder you

Yusaku was good in his duel against Akira.

God Tier: 5D's S1, Zexal S2, Battle City
Good Tier: everything that's not 5D's S1, Atem's Egypt arc
OK Tier: Arc V S1, GX S1, VRAINS S1
Shit Tier: Dartz, Zexal S1, GX post S1
Irredeemable Franchise Ruining Tier: Arc V post S1

fill in the rest

Attached: 7de.png (200x183, 69K)

>it's ok for you to call me a vrainlet because I ''defended''(said it's bad but not the worst) vrains but me calling you out on your arcfagging because you unironically think it's better than anything makes me retarded
look at this fucking dude, got mindbroken by magic words ''arc v is shit'' and can't post anything coherent
you can stop pretending you hate arc v anytime now nobody is falling for it

With all these Ai clones, will we be able to see his fire, earth, and water monsters?

Attached: @ignister wind pegasus.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>nobody is falling for it
Yet you are falling for the "is an arcfag" memeshit. I cannot tolerate that, and arc v, zexal, vrains and your pretentious shit. Vrainlet fags i swear are the worst offenders. Literally kill yourself

>I cannot tolerate that
>literally does the same thing right after by calling me a vrainsfag
LMAO
if you ever wondered how arcfags can enjoy a literal fanfiction.net tier story, now you are aware of the level of cope and cognitive dissonance that goes through the arcfag's average mind that drives them toward being the mentally ill subhumans they are

Thanks for your concern SimplyUnlucky Borrelsword video caused me a panic it reminds me that Phantasmy Dragon Worth $100 could have fulfilled a meal worth eating starvation does kill man and a man isn’t without his food. I am lost with all the mix up of fake rumors of Pokémon and what the franchise will reveal is much worse as 3DS will die of its internet nobody will care to play with so those days will be gone. Komoney has hit gold this year while those old Yugioh cards are dead for me to play according to Seto user 2019.

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=122010

>What if we give Ai multiple duels in a single episode
They sure want to print as many of his cards as quickly as possible

Free wins against clones whose only purpose is to buy time.

Firewall Phantom Dragon Lightfluid
Pendulum Dragon LV4 Scale 10
Fill in the rest you anons.

>phantom
>lightfluid
You can't make up support by just pulling words out of a hat and switching things around. Those words were chosen for a reason.

pendulum is dead
and that's a good thing

>and that's a good thing

Attached: Yamero.jpg (1136x640, 56K)

Someone got that image that shows what references to actual synchronization the summoning sequence for synchro monsters in vrains has?

And is there something for xyz here, too?
I thought the lazers opening the portal to the xyz dimension is a reference to some sci-fi stuff

Cyberse
This card summoning cannot be negated , once per turn you declare an archetype of any cards in your opponents deck summon them to your field they cannot attack, but can be used for summoning of any Cyberse monster and can attack your opponents life points directly.

Fellow Genome-bros, show yourself.

Attached: 1508351335304.jpg (850x1200, 134K)

Attached: DNA Combination.jpg (1280x5904, 1.55M)

Cyberse Oblivion Dragon as a Pendulum. They ain’t dead at least not for the next Yugioh series.

I haven't thought about the implications of this scene. Holy shit.

Hush you’ll awaken the ZaRC!

Just think of how much effort is wasted on maintaining all these different animations.

What hat thy shall pull is determined by the strings of cocoon that takes flight as long as free will is implied to AIs alone.

It’s the same kind of loser that was in 5Ds. The psychologist doctor dude that tried to mindbreak Luna to find the spirit world

Gomaker when?
He would be truly unstoppable

Nah. Dark signers of 5Ds tries to force in too many shit out of nowhere and it’s awkwarc as fuck. Also hated how the handled Carly.

Funny Rex Goodwin had it all figured out for Yusei to play by destiny or his own rules but what’s most ridiculous is how every villain contradicts himself to extreme points. They are all badass but Goodwin was a laughing stock his animations are like Strings the Puppet under mind control of Marik. At least Goodwin had gone with his brother to after life but Lightning is not going with Dark AI afterlife if that’s how this season3 Vrains plays.

Roman turned to darkness to buy greed and Rex did it for his gathering of balance.
Greed>Balance
Roman>Rex
Why villains win!

Is it time for Kusanagi to shine?

Attached: red hat.png (1280x738, 633K)

When he loses against AI that will be Yusaku taking on an ape alone!

>Kusanagi to shine

Attached: A useless dog.png (1280x720, 587K)

Aoi and Go literally regress in character and the big villain is incredibly forgettable, but all the other new characters are excellent, especially Lightning. All of his duels are some of the best in Vrains. It's all worth watching for the setup for the final arc and meeting all the Ignis even if the main conflict was mediocre

Yusaku pull the pendulum on AI or he will Ignister his quest for revenge further: Revolver

How did Aoi regress?

Yusaku will get ready to set the Pendulum Scale then Ai's copy will leave before he can do it

Seeing Dr.Kogami coming back to Revolver and Lightning reform will make VRains like 2016 presidential election with Trumps victory ahead of his ego.

Regress is probably the wrong term, she just doesn't make good on any of the setup she got in the first arc. She jobs to Soulcuck 8 seconds after her "makeover" and resolve to make a difference, the Miyu shit comes out of fucking nowhere and never goes anywhere, and her relationship with Aqua is paper-thin. She jobs to Bohman and the subplot connecting him to Haru never matters, so now she's just remembered as a child killer.

>so now she's just remembered as a child killer.
So you're still just angry about haru?

I spot a salty harufag

Did Crow Hogan appear in VRAINS yet?
I just used a blackwings rental deck in WC2011 by the way and it felt disgusting.

Attached: my best friend crow hogan.jpg (1080x716, 269K)

How dark will they go with him?

Attached: 1558664691323.png (1280x720, 753K)

My My she couldn’t pull of this one for S3 but anyways Blue Maiden it is Bohman to be gentlemen for the first duel against her new form Maiden.
BohmanXBlue Maiden.
Wedding bells,

Obviously death

Till she lost and the bells stopped ringing and Lightnings flower field in memory of Pegasus Cecilia is rewritten in a mix for next Yugioh series. Romance and Trap Monster like Pendulum imitation introduction.

why is everyone here obsessed with pendulums ? it doesn't make sense for them to be in vrains and konami doesn't like them much irl is this an arc v fags thing ?

It's the one mechanic that hasn't been touched on in the show, and once they do it defines whether or not they'll ever show up in speed duels.

Are Saiga and Himuro in an homo relationship with each other? Because it's pretty clear they are.

Despite that I understand your point of view, it is a fact that a lot of anons here are also Arc-V anons (or at least they were here in those times too that may be more probable) so expecting or even hoping (like in my case) that Pendulums would have some cameo is normal. Plus it would be a shame to not give them at least a single episode like Reiji did with Shun back in time.
>konami doesn't like them much irl
Wait in what way do you believe that?

Attached: mfw.jpg (400x400, 37K)

As much attention is given out to Pendulum there must be simple focus to brining ritual card mechanics to evolve further. Link cards coloring scheme similar to Pendulum if they were Red colored cards the background would the signal of change. Likewise links are cool but less noticed in Link a Evolution game as much as Pendulum spotlight.

>Wait in what way do you believe that?
links were made because of pendulums
pendulums will be in duel links eventually and that goes for speed dueling

Wasn't a rumor about an old mechanic being evolved and a female MC named Yuuna or something?
Also I have personally lost any hope and just gonna deal with the "Red cards when" thing...
That doesn't make sense, though? Can you develop it, please?

Attached: northwemko sighing.jpg (1927x1642, 1.14M)

Ritual Monsters will never get the extra deck treatment and that’s why konami loves Rituals.

We'll get Gray/silver cards for MR5 instead of red

I meant Link coloring similar to Rituals. What happens in tournament someone pulled a ritual monster that was made to look like link with arrows and shade scheme to match and the other was clueless, would Team APS come over to give the kickass commentaries they have been doing on YouTube for new players watching there videos on such issues that haven’t been revealed.

Ok, I know I just say about losing hope for red cards, but I am gonna just ignore that and say.
What if, if only if, the evolved Ritual Mechanic becomes a Red Card Separated from the ED, that only works with Ritual Monsters, and are basically "/Assault Mode". Like
>Summon Northwemko and have this Red card be Summoned/Evolved/somethingsomething, and now she is either more powerful or evolved
Maybe instead of Rituals, there are for everyone!

That's not an old rumor that post was like a month ago.
>From 2ch

>New hero is "Asahina Yuuna"

>No new summoning method, but a new spin on an old mechanic.

>Aesthetic is Post Apocalyptic

>Theme of the series is "To grit one's teeth and win!"

our of all the mechanics that got hurt the most it was pends that suffered more field got changed so that you can only set 3 backrow plus the lack of support for the mechanic during all of vrains it feels like they wanted to stay away from the mechanic and didn't bother to make a relevant pendulum based deck during 2018 Pendulum magicians don't count because those are an arc v thing

Likewise some cards coloring scheme scares players to the point that they may not recognize that card being a ritual if someone found a way to erase ritual name from the card text and add link. There are over 9000 cards in the game.

Pendulums aren't going to be in VRAINS. The pendulum zones are outright inaccessible under the official ruleset for speed duels in MR4.

Not only that, but cards like Darkfluid and Link Mail Archfiend establish Rituals as being the fourth non-Link summoning method as far as VRAINS seems to be concerned.

Attached: LinkMailArchfiend-RIRA-JP-UR.png (491x729, 950K)

Black Luster Link and Ritual undistinguished almost by naked eye. Why if they changed the link cards to color of violet than something would work out. Lots of arrows on the card than what else they will add an arrow on back side of monster cards that has flip effect of summoning monsters from extra deck when it is face down. The game will be as mind blowing as ever!!!!

Konami might just focus on the back side of cards being face down but can’t be destroyed in battle with only the owner able to read the text of the card that can’t be read by opponents if greasy hands is an issue to Yugioh players to summon monsters from deck or extra deck. Even HOUSE OF CHAMPS addressed an issue that if he faces a player who doesn’t wash his or her hand and faces that player he will call on the judge to make a decision.

Smelly stinky Yugioh players TEAM ASP has Yugioh deodorant and body wash for sale. Why touching the cards and bending them while your opponent shuffles makes pay day for Yugivengers!!!

Ah, I see. Post Apocalyptic huh? That sounds cool. I just hope I can enjoy it and be fun.
>our
You mean out?
And from what I understood...
>the changes that Link made ruined only Pendulum
That's not entirely true. A lot of decks that don't use Pendulum also got a little killed and they are still waiting for it to fix it. Also, Electrumite does help Pendulum a big lot. Being a Pendulum Duelist myself, I find it that it's more easier to add Generic Pendulum cards in here. Of course, Ash and Veiler exist but handtraps are always there to disrupt. True, having only 3 zones of Spell and Trap is bad, but is not like nowadays we use them a lot. We are fine for the most part.
>lack of support
Not really sure about that. Metraton, Electrumite and Needlefiber (OCG only sadly) are really nice support in there, and technically any Link 3 with Arrows pointing below and being generic help Pendulum.
>no relevant pendulum based deck
There is Endymion. If they wanted they could have used some effect like Nekroz but they did turned him into a Pendulum. So I don't know. If you mean main set then not really sure too, is true that they only give us a single Pendulum card but I feel that's too fishy to count it
I mean, they could go full HACKS and just throw Pendulum on it.
Also, why instead of saying "Rituals, Synchro, Fusion, Xyz, Pendulum, Links" stuff, they just name it "Summon Type" so cards like Dimensional Barrier don't lose their value?
And... when can we have more than LINK 5 monsters?

Attached: Divine.Grace.-.Northwemko.full.431616.jpg (1500x1090, 1.19M)

Pendulums hitting speed duel make an extra zone and even for links like what’s the point of them making Speed Duel evolve if they throw weak monsters and short-print of the nostalgic VANILLA monsters! LV 4 Like there are 90 of them almost.

because shillvulva, blame everything on him, he never used to be this high up

>That sounds cool.
It's an unsourced 2ch post, they probably aren't even done creating the initial concept for the next series yet, much less designed a protagonist.

It’s not the issue of bending them it’s the issue of cut and shuffle that slightly ruins the value of the cards in Duels a lot of players complain that is why reduce the main deck to min 40.

Just double sleeve your cards.
Oh wait you can't since Yugioh is the one game with a stupid rule against doing so

It's even more retarded since OCG players are allowed to double sleeve, but the TCG has something against it for no good reason.

Red colored back ground cards that are archetype of “HAVEN” they can be used to access Ritual monsters and summon without the Spell Card needed to certain level depending on the roll of dice.

>can't double sleeve
>that time ruling (that it was confirmed by one of the many judges that they did it just to pay them less)
>those rarirty bump instead of doing like OCG and create booster set where they upgrade the rarities
>banlist never in time
>a lot of cards not being here, the worst offender being Needlefiber, then others like Magi Magi
Why TCG hate money?

How much is spent on making these single Yugioh cards. Komoney moment: We will never send special tools allowing people to make our cards in highest quality because it’s corporampage on consumers who find a way to preserve the value of their cards.

Ai isn't the deuteragonist anymore.

>the only reason we can't have Magi Magi is because KoA insists on maintaining early 00's censorship practices

I mean some people love to play with old cards with old rarities. And there are definetly people who still use their Ultimate Rare Effect Veiler.

>early 00's
No, just American.

So, Takeru betraying Yusaku is totally out of the table now, isn't it? He choose the Johan path over the Vector one.

Attached: Takeru Yusaku by cocco.png (1009x1200, 1.09M)

>Johan
More like Crow. Yusaku didn't go totally gay for him.

Yusaku doesn’t mind being whatever he chooses virtual instinct.

>He choose the Johan path over the Vector one.
Johan path would entail betraying the protagonist because of possession and then disappearing after he's rescued. He doesn't seem to be doing either of those things. He seems to only be angry at revolver which would make him somewhat original as far as yugioh dynamics go.

AI is gonna be Excadrilling Revolver out of commission and Yusaku. Unless Roboppy twists and goes against AI for all the destruction he is causing due to his mysterious motive.

That “HAVEN” Card gaining the ability to switch decks with opponent along with maybe reduce opponents deck size to 0 in 5 turns would make it deadly.

Red color background monster cards with violet tint halfway similar to pendulum and just plain red these cards can be summoned if a monster is on the field with certain atk and defense for next yugioh series YUGIOH R-S

Yugioh TOYs RUS

I wonder if the protagonist of YGO 7 can surpass Yusaku as the most handsome YGO protagonist. He set the bar way too high.

Attached: Yusaku policeman by cocco.jpg (850x1200, 204K)

I think you're right. Takeru is more similar to Crow both the relationship he has to Yusaku and how they steal screentime from the other members of their incident/marks (lost children/Signers).

Pendulum isn't actually a summoning method but rather a philosophy that bridges all methods by mixing monsters and spells, Pendulum Links soon fellow duelist.

Crow didn't have an ongoing problem with the rival for the whole series. He also didn't have a spirit type partner that was important to him.

Pandor has a Korean voice actress?

Why even cut off the a if it's still a girl?

>pandora in DM is a guy
>pandor in VRAINS is a girl
Pottery

Yugioh boy protagonist in debt to pay off his college loan goes to casino and finds a women trapped in a machine goes to all length to find the villain with a familiar voice halfway through 50 episodes discovered it was none other than his alter ego created from a Millenium item Talisman that spilit his spirit in 2 and that lady is the debt collector.
The series title R-Souls plot. Along the way there is so much secrets unveiled to what his future path is without a decent job. The HAVEN cards are only used by protagonist and the other mechanics relive the glory of VRAins.

based schizo shitposter

Hadn't thought about that. If that's the case then it could easily a guy and another case where a woman can't do a robot voice.

Jokes on you user. We are the same humans that everyone has once frowned upon.

>Pendulum Links soon
That depends, how hideous do you want your card layout?

It's fine, both monsters and spells can have LINK arrows.

Attached: judgement_arrows_yugioh_vrains_anime_by_yeidenex_dc8jxpk-pre.jpg (740x1079, 198K)

Pendulum Links to beat AI drones. Where is the Komoney in that pudding.

That card is a disgrace to the Megamorphs should have one for each Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, XYZ and Pendulum if so it should have focused on all monsters instead of links.

That doesn't mean it'll be good if you add another text box and scales.

Where is the Judgement Dice?

This one should definitely be in Speed Duel for monsters with 4000 atk to inflict piercing damage.

Attached: 19106F1E-1A10-4397-B900-34C3A7E4E2F2.jpg (220x320, 25K)

Retired for good. Have to wait until another series decides dice are important again.

Attached: judgement dice.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Is the nigga who read the luck based on post numbers and card codes on /x/ here? Make another thread please. I don't seem to see them anymore and they were a lot of fun.

Getting ready to show up in duel links by 2021.

>/x/
guy isn't still going on about his traptrix tupla, right?

>post apocalyptic
Interesting, but that seems a bit too gritty for an overal theme. Plus, we saw with Vrains how accurate the initial theme was, and that was at least official.
>Links ruined Pendulum
All decks were hit, but Pendulum decks were the main target. Any pure Pendulum deck was crushed by MR4, especially ones who like to stack their backrow like Majespecters. Pendulums were an unnatural direction in mechanical progression anyway, like Links. Next mechanic will probably be a mess too.
>Endymion
Like Mythical Beasts, it's relavant because it doesn't function like a true Pendulum deck. Also Electrumite exists.

Almost nothing, but it's clear Komoney is just pinching pennies. It's not even like they foil the whole card like other games.

Attached: 1555309855692.jpg (1667x1018, 937K)

He better not. I once tried to generate a tulpa myself but I took the redpill and realized that I was getting into self induced schizophrenia.

>Interesting, but that seems a bit too gritty for an overal theme. Plus, we saw with Vrains how accurate the initial theme was, and that was at least official.
Wait, didn't VRAINS had a different theme that how it was presented before?
>All decks were hit, but Pendulum decks were the main target. Any pure Pendulum deck was crushed by MR4, especially ones who like to stack their backrow like Majespecters. Pendulums were an unnatural direction in mechanical progression anyway, like Links. Next mechanic will probably be a mess too.
From that point of view, I can understand it and agree.
>Like Mythical Beasts, it's relavant because it doesn't function like a true Pendulum deck. Also Electrumite exists.
I don't really know myself. I have tried them (actually got them) and they are more or less like Magician and Qlis in terms of Search and Special. Only difference is that you gather Counters to do it. But it's not that really hard to do actually. The deck is more of like doing other things while also Pendulum Summoning. Unless you were referring to another thing?
>Almost nothing, but it's clear Komoney is just pinching pennies. It's not even like they foil the whole card like other games.
Would be nice to have my own Ritual of Grace with foil though. Actually that would be nice for every card.
And hello! I read your message in Pixiv (somehow) and I may do it!

Attached: Northwemko Smug-Fang Gar!.png (2000x1280, 555K)

If only there was a way to bypass card games with money.

Attached: queen.png (1280x738, 703K)

>most handsome
His hair is an absolute mess, I just don't see it. They should just continue with the designs as they have been, crazy hair and otherwise unremarkable.

Sorry, girl. There's nothing we can do about it

Will Yusaku and Aoi arc start when Akira gets captured?

Sounds like a good place for it to start what with this seeming like a "protect Akira" arc

Is this Mandela effect? I swear Anubis' curse was a counter trap that negated an effect that destroyed your spells/traps then destroyed an opponent's monster and inflicted him/her damage equal to the attack of the destroyed monster.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: Anna Family.jpg (480x678, 315K)

hello
is VRAINS good enough to bother watching?

That's another anubis trap

Bitboot was pretty shit, and while this was meant to showcase Soulburner, I always thought it was the worst duel in the series. I really hate that design.

Well that faggot is shit. At least Genome is allow to stick around and remain okay.

Attached: 1557282780843.png (1280x720, 786K)

Base on the log, he seem very blood thirst. I wouldn't be surprise if he went full Sora.

Attached: 1444413054911.png (1366x768, 697K)

What do you mean by "arc"? It's seems like if anything, their attitudes will flip after one episode or something.

autistlovefags still delusional I see?

>protagonist of YGO 7
Its going to be a middle schooler, user. We're even lucky that Vrains' protagonist is an autistic Yusei copy.

Attached: 1518612249359.jpg (1280x720, 378K)

I don't care about shippings, I brought that up because of that bench scene in the OP

As long as he's somewhat tolerable and not Yuma 2.0 I'll be fine.

>Yuma

Attached: Kattobingu.jpg (718x1616, 921K)

Is there ONE thing that Shark wasn't cucked from

Attached: love.png (1846x2000, 2.72M)

Is Aoi relevant now? This is important.

Attached: date.png (1280x720, 968K)

I want Blue Angel to give me her Blue Love instead

They're not even holding hands.

Sadly no, and she will never be unless Yoshida decide to be checked out.
But hey, Trickstar won a world so her relevance in real life was worth right?
His love for Yuma? That's what she said
Let them be, user...
Dunno. I personally still find it bad and more with the last episode. I hope it gets soon, but other people actually love it I dare to say so check it and see for yourself

Do you expect any less from a date with two autistic highschooler?

alright thanksies, will wait for the next spin-off

The only duelist who didn't lose to the main villain or the cause of the main villain or get knocked unconscious by them last season was Playmaker. She had an ignis if that makes any difference.

>next spin-off
Victory Asada was announced recently

BRING BACK BA
FUCK BM

>BRING BACK BA

Attached: BuruMaiden.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Nah bring back Blue Girl or at least a similar design. Maiden looks too old for Aoi. A more bratty avatar suits her better.

There is no VRAINS to whore BA around, and I doubt Aoi would go out and buy a costume without revealing her IRL identity.

Bring back Revolver's old avatar design.

Attached: Revolver (1).jpg (1630x1025, 257K)

I may be speed watching but doesn't everyone already know Owwie is BA/Akira's sister?

Actually, no. Yusaku and Takeru immediately figure it out because they're not retarded. Ghost Girl put two and two together.

>Yusaku and Takeru immediately figure it out because they're not retarded.
Kusanagi told Yusaku, and Flame told Takeru.

seeing this makes me so nostalgic

Attached: Smug Revolver.jpg (1142x1870, 416K)

I miss his old design

I want blue princess.

I FUCKING MISS EVILVOLER, FUCK FUJOVULVA

I want blue slut.

bluemaker

Which VRAINS summon animation is your favorite? I personally like Xyz.

ritual.

Attached: cyberse magician.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Blue Queen

if they continue to do links like darkfluid, then links

So no Storm Access this season?

red demon

If Revolver can do it without an ai, so can Yusaku.

Playmaker is the one who seizes the wind, he'll find a way.

Link summon when it's well done with the monsters spinning into the link markers.

Fusion. Particularly, Cyberse Clock Dragon's fusion. That part where you see her eye in the wind was neat.

Also, fuck. Summer is really fucking up the site lately.

Attached: Cyberse Clock Dragon.webm (930x528, 2.54M)

if zerovoros appears in the anime then there will be at least 1, most likely just game original

I want to fuck Number 76

I want Number 83.

Attached: Number 83 Galaxy Queen.png (544x544, 321K)

I assume someone made a webm of Ai's chanting his summoning chat for too long?

Boring.

Attached: chant.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

I'm going to sleep now. I can't wait to hear AI talk more. I love his voice.

He really was going on for too long.

Also fuck ANUSBURGER!!!!

Soulburning Maiden!
Owiiiiiiii!!!!!

Synchro for the effects, but I love Xyz a lot as well.

>akira is the new jin
Pls no

Someone has to be Mokuba.

Akira was capture like twice, now.

Soon.

Attached: golden allure queen.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Looks atrocious compared to the old cards. Always loved LV5.

>Looks atrocious compared to the old cards. Always loved LV5.
What about it? Gold is in the name, it tells you what to expect.

Attached: D8NKBytUEAAmSnA.jpg (1024x768, 216K)

ass fang strikes again

sound

Not fond at all of the actual design, which was the only real incentive to play the original cards.

That cut off still gave me chuckle.

Attached: Soulbuttner.jpg (1920x1640, 510K)

If only it wasn't dark.

This is great. Saved.

Something about the summoning animation seem so satisfying.

Attached: Firewall Dragon Darkfluid.webm (666x372, 2.96M)

Doesn't exist.

Attached: D8RNWDfVsAEeEUl.jpg (853x480, 83K)

SOON AUTISMCHADS

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Attached: SetSailforTheKingdom-YGLD-EN-UR-UE.png (461x669, 733K)

Finally

Attached: D7ac3jHU0AEEka5.jpg (1642x1087, 315K)

They don't look happy.

When did Aoi showed traits of genuine autism or is it just people throwing that term around?

>actually thinking Yusaku x Aoi will happen
>in a yoshida-led series

Oh when will they learn.

Have you seen her in season one?

She's a bit brash at points she might not need to be.

>inb4 it's just bus stop waiting and not an actual date

Can't wait for autislovefgags to get BTFO after being given hope again

Have we ever seen any characters riding on buses?

HABBENING, HOLY SHIT.

OH NO NO NO NO NO HATERS WE GOT TOOOOOO COCKY

You would shitpost if they were doing anything less than making out. No one should expect anything big outside of VRAINS.

Oh crap. Why wouldn't the dudes that made ep 103 be assigned for an episode this important? It's giving me arcV 92 vibes.

>arcV 92 vibes
the fuck...?

I'm glad Aoi is finally assuming her rightful place as love interest.

Important looking episode given to a mediocre animation director.

bracing myself for the most awkward and milquetoast small talk conversation possible. so super hyped!

>important
If it's important it's not because of that. are you seriously comparing the hype around HITOTSU NIIII to this probably 1-minute conversation on bench? fucking lmao, that's rich

>arguing with autistlovefags
lmao they're extremely delusional

if they suddenly started to make out on that bench it's still pretty much "and, so what....?"
I'm not against more character interaction but there are degrees to what's important.

Y'know, it's both funny and sad that they have so little interaction to the point that autistlovefags unironically got excited just by them talking to each other

Character interaction is not important in yugioh.

I can already guess who's behind this post

I'll use Yubel as an example. All she did was hurt every character she interacted with for 50 episodes and then after a single flashback Judai forgave her.

Attached: Yubel.png (624x467, 396K)

I'm getting flashbacks to the hypetards who went too far with every tiny thing arc-v did.
But, if the plot for a so called plot-driven show has been so boring and dry that 2 people sitting on a bench is so thrilling, that's on the show

Attached: Gx's form of love.jpg (640x1920, 181K)

obligatory:
>she
>her

why the fuck are you replying you IDIOTS

we had to user, all of us here are automated bots programmed to reply to every bait

Attached: What's your deal.png (640x480, 335K)

It gets even worse in the fact that Yubel doesn't show up again until the duel with darkness. But I could do with this all kinds of characters. Kaiba, Carly, Jack, Shark, I haven't even seen arc-v but from what I've heard it could be applied to yuzu and yuya.

today is finally the day bros, the day where half the posters die

>bait
It's a genuine opinion. It's not like WSJ manga are known for their interactions. Shouldn't expect the franchises that spawn from them to be much different.

>half
You wish. More like the shitposters will double and it'll be an insufferable week for everyone else who doesn't care.

Can we have vistlip for the final ending?

HYPE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Attached: 1539366955349.jpg (2167x2593, 441K)

>rewatch arc-v's last opening for the first time in 2 years
jesus christ I had blocked it out of my memory it's so bad. I know everyone stopped caring about arc-v positively by this point but dear god that sound mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii9Q59GAOoI

Why is she so cute?

Attached: 56779110_p2.png (700x800, 244K)

>OP scenes happening this early

Will this be a short season or what?

Yes, everyone knows that Pendulum Beat is awful.

Thank you for reminding me about Ute and Joeri.
That was hilarious.

as flat as Vrains is, I'm glad its last OP is more dignified than... this

Oh look, it's the guy that will appear without even speaking a word. Again.

Attached: D8SCoegXUAIQh2P.png (500x281, 267K)

Specters are not know for their chattiness. At least outside of the Christmas ones.

CALLING
AND FEELING

BRING
BACK
EVILVOLVER

Never.

Attached: 1534255888337.jpg (1343x1617, 226K)

Attached: 1552068118226.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Attached: 1548393931547.jpg (770x1100, 923K)

How do I watch vrains with Japanese subs?
I remember seeing some anons posting screenshots with them.

People usually get those from jp twitter users, who probably have it on their streaming sites.

If you don't mind waiting, I know the chinese fansub group usually does both ch and jp subs.

Did he finally piece the obvious together?

Attached: D8SCs63W4AAQtRv.png (500x281, 299K)

wtf real life in my VRAINS???

I stand by the pose being shit

The "materializing out of data" effect on all of Yuusaku's link aces has generally looked pretty stellar.

Holy shit, Aoi is so flat.

LOL WERE THOSE THE CHESS PIECES

The chess pieces are multicolored lights now?

FUCKING STARS

They exist in the cosmic depths. Maybe that's why Ai and Yusaku are fighting in space.

well that was quick.

yusaku pls, there's no way you could have seen that

>handholding
OH NO NO NO NO NO HATERS COMPLETELY BTFO

She shouldn't stare at her hand like that.

>this fucking faggot mc STILL hasn't lost

Attached: 1508507434748.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>BS x GG x Spectre
what an odd grouping

>handholding
WTF, AUTIST LOVE WAS MEANT TO BE PURE

HATERS
COMPLETELY
B
T
F
O
AUTISTCHADS WW@

so that's the GRAND REVEAL?

I expected something where his identity would get revealed to public by villain, or something.

That was anticlimatic.

maybe blood shepherd is an undead cowboy.

Attached: monst105.png (225x400, 101K)

Cool Boi

Rather than revealing himself it's more like he got exposed since Akira saw Kusanagi inside the truck.

And none of them use Zombie monsters wtf

Guess they can't have a conversation that lasts any real amount of time without it being related to the plot.

thicc legs

Attached: D8SiInZVsAA_lEK.jpg (638x359, 50K)

>everyone gets their own "ignis" in the form of pandor
lmao this shit is going to backfire so hard

so lewd

AUTISTCHADS FOREVER WIN BABY

>just a handshake
>considered intimate handholding

Lmao, autistfags delusional

SEETHING

QUADS OF TRUTH JUST ENDED THIS SHIP

Attached: d8sxwx3-82ac46a8-5ead-420f-8b6b-12340f7ccbea.png (4855x2731, 952K)

Aoi is so clingy

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

Attached: 1528941079640.png (853x482, 433K)

Do most girls look at their hands after shaking them?

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: D8Sge6AUEAAotwg.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

revulva is dumb

Revolver is such a fucking retard that I can't help but think this wasn't planned out at all. Him making an AI goes against his entire fucking life.

Here's your chess pieces now.

Attached: D8SgbtvU8AAFg-0.jpg (638x359, 45K)

That’s what I’m talking about. I bet the haters are seething right now after seeing so much pure love.

They just had to open the box.

Attached: Pandoras Jewelry Box.png (689x1006, 1.52M)

>Called them Pandor
come on, he's literally asking for it at this point

Attached: Brain Hack Level 2.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

So they became that godlike space cloud? I can't remember what series that was from, Star Trek?

Revulva just produced Red Boxes holy shit

writers are based as fuck, continuously shitting on revulva and his fangays, one thing they're consistently doing right

Nothing even happened you dumbass.

Exposition happened.

>they're all the same AI, all it takes is just one virus to corrupt them all
>the whole team uses Pandor AI now
Oh boy

Gungrave?

He's doing this for the "I told you so" when they all get corrupted.
"See Yusaku I told you that you can't trust AI"

Good to know that King is confirmed now.

Will Pandor end up being the Trueman of Vrains?

Dark Maiden, except they already did that.

>>the whole team uses Pandor AI now
Except for Playmaker.
Yeah, something is definitely going to happen.

Judai wanted Yubel pussy though.

so who's the birdboy of VRAINS?

And all the jobbers get taken out in a single episode. Brilliant.

That cocktease catastrophe didn’t even have that to salvage it.

I don't think it'll be like that when you have soulburner vs revolver.

For a second I thought Akira was going to put SB and Revolver in one team.
That should have happened.

The whole episode seemed like exposition, I don't know how you dispute this one.

I miss Ai lads.

Given how emotional the ignis were, will Pandor end up being the stereotypical super AI that runs solely on logic and tries to take over humanity because they can't be trusted with themselves?

>chess pieces are so passé, it's all about celestial beings now

haha remember when Yuzu finally returned and all she did was shake Yuya's hand?

If you throw in viruses too, maybe.

Me too. When Aoi walked away after bench conversation, for some reason I had the sudden feeling of Ai appearing and saying some snarky teasing line to Yusaku. It feels empty without him.

>It feels empty without him.
Yusaku is an empty husk without Ai.

Attached: the stockholders.png (1280x720, 791K)

The true antagonists of Vrains

Maybe they shouldn't all be connected to one network.

Attached: SOLtiS.png (1280x720, 540K)

>Aoi finds out Yusaku is PlayMaker
>Thread bearly active
what killed the hype?

I really hope they make up and get along again by the end of this.

It happened in a shitty way so no one cares except for autistlivefags

watching the episode.

The subs just dropped, dummy

Is it good enough?

Attached: free will limiter.png (1280x720, 718K)

Of course not, jesus christ why the fuck did the anti AI moron build a fucking AI of all things?

Attached: intentions.png (1280x720, 680K)

that doesn't seem right

>this arc is 2 villains vs everybody again
*yawn*

>everyone but soulburner got pandor
so pandor is going to malfunction and go crazy and that's where soulburner vs revolver comes in and soulburner destroys the living shit out of him and gets revenge

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.34_[2019.06.05_23.24.53].jpg (1280x720, 598K)

Attached: strange.png (1280x720, 579K)

>Akira doesn't like SB
lmao

I guess Kusanagi decided to back out in that last minute then

Autist finding out about love. Reminder Ai means love.

>we'll atone for our crimes by getting arrested
NO FUCK OFF, ATONE BY DYING FOREVER

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.34_[2019.06.05_23.02.50].jpg (1280x720, 469K)

>Ai beats the living shit out of Go and extracts Earth, leaving him hospitalized just like Queen
I will laugh hard when that day comes

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.16_[2019.06.05_23.05.27].jpg (1280x720, 366K)

They all got promotions between seasons and every other piece apart from Queen became a King.

Does he even have Earth? It looks like he doesn't anymore

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.46_[2019.06.05_23.06.05].jpg (1280x720, 418K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.24_[2019.06.05_23.10.55].jpg (1280x720, 360K)

They also lingered on a shot of Yusaku staring at her as she left
This is definitely the start of something for both of them
Well, that and Akira going "I'm entrusting my sister to you now before I die at the end of this arc"

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.47_[2019.06.05_23.11.28].jpg (1280x720, 414K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.30_[2019.06.05_23.14.03].jpg (1280x720, 387K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.41_[2019.06.05_23.18.57].jpg (1280x720, 575K)

What gives you that impression?

Attached: glad.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Roboppy's new monster

Attached: ApplianceFanLion.jpg (1614x906, 567K)

I've seen enough sci-fi to know that this won't work

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-05-18h37m20s703.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.03_[2019.06.05_23.21.11].jpg (1280x720, 567K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.05_[2019.06.05_23.21.17].jpg (1280x815, 187K)

Why did he make them female anyway?

you have no reason to exists now, fuck off forever

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.19_[2019.06.05_23.21.49].jpg (1280x720, 548K)

Retardvolver's plan
>Let's build an AI to defeat an AI, SURELY nothing can go wrong with this

RIP best character.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.31_[2019.06.05_23.22.05].jpg (1280x720, 389K)

Exposition is talking about shit that actually matters. They were just dueling and screaming at eachother the whole time.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.40_[2019.06.05_23.28.11].jpg (1280x720, 560K)

Why are Ai's eyes orange?

>just because you're right doesn't mean you're correct

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.56_[2019.06.05_23.28.31].jpg (1280x720, 505K)

But, it was a game. Duel monsters.

Attached: it was a game.png (1280x720, 822K)

sad thing is this retard has been shilled for 2 seasons too long, should have died at tower of hanoi, now we have to deal with this retards bullshit for another year, literally the crow of this series, forced upon us when we don't want him

Pandora's a woman, it's from the Greek myth. Watch the ep, Akira explains it.

thead hit the autobump
I'm going to make a new one

The handshake isn't even the biggest part of this, it was everything building up to it and after
>that smile on her face when talking about wanting to meet Playmaker
>her joy at telling Akira about and rushing him to the hotdog stand
>her staring at Yusaku as she processes and thinks about everything Playmaker's done for her
>wanting to prevent him from being hurt by taking on the responsibility of facing Ai for him
>the sudden near confession
>the look in her eyes when Playmaker had his big hero entrance
They went all in

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.27_[2019.06.05_06.48.46].jpg (960x540, 108K)

>trying to pass up this ai big reveal as a big deal
Lmao. I dont know how they could had made it better but ita just all so dull.

Attached: 74738703_p0.jpg (660x1207, 330K)

She should contain herself.

I have a feeling in my bones that Roboppy's deck is going to be called APPliance or something. The pun is perfect

Attached: NewCyberse.jpg (1276x718, 398K)

Not even the longest summon in yugioh.
The time between kaito saying "I overlay GEPD and Regalaxy" and prime photon dragon actually appearing was 1 full minute.

>I'm so fucked up

OP works at NAS. Tell them to fucking give some relevancy to the last 3 lost children already for Fuck's sake. 7 out of 10 fans of the show are dying for it to happen.

Don't forget Akira kinda approving of him there.

They already struggled to make most of the current cast relevant and you want them to add more characters?