You know user deep down inside you're a pretty nice guy, I like how funny and humorous you are...

You know user deep down inside you're a pretty nice guy, I like how funny and humorous you are. Can you please tell me a joke?

Attached: 5245.jpg (635x440, 70K)

OP is an Eleven.

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU TO DO SOMETHING LIKE KILL ALL THE JAPANESE AS A HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO

>tell me a joke

Code Geass is a well written show

Attached: 1494895441118.jpg (640x440, 36K)

Attached: euphie.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

This shit still gets me to this day

What exactly made that scene "horrible" I saw nothing wrong with it honestly.

>O-ok
>What did the homeless guy get for Christmas?
>What?
>Hypothermia
>Whole class stands up and claps
Day in the life of a pimp

A lot of people just feel it's a bit contrived for Lelouch, the guy with the power to make anyone do anything, just so happen to go "WHAT I TOLD YOU TO JUST KILL THE JAPANESE HAHA" directly to the person who was about to try and help the Japanese at that exact moment

Okay sure: The Japanese Special Administrative Zone.

I have the biggest dick around.

The mass murder of the Japanese and the later toppling of Britania into warring states, and causing a second technological dark age similar to the romans collapsing but this time with mechs!

But if you think about it, he was trying to explain the potency of his power. Using an example of something she was diametrically opposed to would be logical. His fuckup was not taking precautions to prevent accidental activation when he knew that geas going out of control was possible and probable.

>WHY IS LELOUCH FLAWED LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING

Attached: BE NORMAL.jpg (300x168, 7K)

O-kay!

Attached: 1183855226152.gif (275x190, 490K)

Google "Diabolus ex Machina".

I probably would have said the same thing if I was in his place.

>Can you please tell me a joke?
41%

Is this the worst part of the show?

Still weak writing. The only reason the show continued is because the random activation of the geass

It's literally where the show gets good for me

He could have said something horrible that didn't involve killing all the Japanese, like ntring Suzaku., or cancelling her project. "If I were to tell you to get naked and remain like that while you give your speech" would have explained his power perfectly. There's no denying that Lelouch just gave the worst possible example at the worst possible time, without reason. It's the opposite of an asspull, an asshove.

I wouldn't even say that it's a flaw, he had no reason to fear his geass activating automatically any time he used the imperative tense. But he also had no reason to say that instead of something else. It's a very blatant example of the author putting his thumb on the scales of fate, and while it's not wrong, it stands out as too noticeable, but it's not related to any flaw of Lelouch.

Alright, get this. So there was a pastor, rabbi, and a priest walks into a bar... and they said "OUCH!"

>You know user deep down inside you're a pretty nice guy, I like how funny and humorous you are.
And that is the point where I know she is being totally dishonest.

The whole point was to show how edgy he was, he himself didn't want it to happen. He told her not to listen to him after he did it, It was perfect writing honestly. How can people say this is crap when the Games of Throne had some B.S like this called the red wedding or something.

Also
>muh fate
there's no reason to hate so much Arminian

she killed millions

It's not as bad as much lelouch killed

Fucking this.

Knock knock

Except the Red Wedding was a complete logical progression of everything that had occurred up to that point because the good guys in the story were a bunch of honor-bound fuckups that couldn't see a betrayal coming from a mile away.

A lot of people call out the bullshit here because, while it may be somewhat believable that Lelouch JUST so happened to give the worst possible example of his power at the worst possible moment to the single person who would completely fuck everything up because "plot," it still feels like a massive asspull. Even with his Geass acting up beforehand, it really does blindside you.

So you're saying the lelouch should have been aware of when his geass would be activated no matter what, even if there were no indication that it would be activated, because if it is activated it's just the author pulling a magic trick. PLEASE

This isn't a personal attack user but Do you even understand how geass work? did you forget about mao?

I'd question that. Her plan was not a real solution and would eventually collapse. All the geass command did was accelerate the process, but the story could have definitely continued without it.

The fact he does say the "worst" possible thing is contrived, but not that we had seen Mao before as well as one scene with Lelouch having trouble with the eye....and we already knew he would be opposed to her plan so the guy was going to try and ruin it anyway.

It has a mix of good and bad writing. Code Geass isn't all that different from a lot of anime in that sense. Certain people just go hyperbolic about it because they aren't being sincere about how the rest of the medium actually is.

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.

>it really does blindside you
I've heard a lot of reasons why people didn't like the scene, this has never been one of them. The fuck did you think was going to happen, Euphie resolves the conflict and everyone goes home happy? From a narrative point of view it was going to go south somehow. He specifically gave the worst possible example because it was the direct opposite of her core character, the timing was contrived but the whole Mao arc built it up well enough, I think there's even a point earlier in the episode where his eye or CC's acts up.

Lelouch wasn't the cart driver.

Lelouch should have done it voluntarily, and it would be much more memorable

Imagine the most impactful moment in the story was just "hey let me tell you a joke what if you kill all the Japanese haha funny right".
I know it highlighted that his geass started become uncontrollable but Lelouch's line was so out of place.
It's like he said

NAYRT but I took it the way did

I should clarify that I was referring to what he said specifically being the problem. Especially because Lelouch had shown at least some recognition of the fact that his geass was acting up beforehand, the fact that he would go and say something like that in the presence of someone who had the capacity to just fuck everything up in an instant is kinda dumb. I'm well aware that Euphie's plan and all that was too good to be true, but that incident being the thing to set it all off feels a bit too much like

>ITT

"Lelouch should have been more fictional and not done something ((((so predictable)))) its just the author trying to advance the story by making him relevant even tho the series has yet to fully explain how geass work. It's not like Lelouch got into a room with Euphemia and promised to stop the terrorism and later joked with one his family member that he hasn't blasted yet. It's not like Euphemia was the one who started the whole "just how strong are you?" Convo, NOPE. LELOUCH BAD, he should have said something much more family friendly like, "jet fuel can't melt steel beam". Overall this show should have been as predictable as tomorrow."

For crying out loud, do you people hate this show because it's fun or because it makes you feel dumb and instead of trying to understand it you're just hating?

no I am a monster who wants to nut in your pussy.

You know why a 4 year old child at an oncology department has a depression?
It has midlife crisis.

the irony is that lelouche's plan also sucks otherwise there wouldn't be a CG3, clearly taking the Garou route doesn't work

>imlyling there needs to be a CG3
Did you watch the show. It ended perfectly.