Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoiler soon... unlike Annie

Attached: 1557336951479.jpg (474x589, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/188783563/#q188791136
youtu.be/iK5dlRu-NkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like Theta

Reiner will kill cuckren

Attached: calvo.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Reiner will save the world.

Attached: 1558922030440.png (2560x1440, 2.15M)

Reiner will save Falco

Attached: 1558885525624.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

I miss Godholdt Fubar.

Attached: nii is sad.jpg (822x824, 130K)

Zeke will yell and turn the wine sippers into titans, Falco included. Reiner will see a titanized Falco and will sacrifice himself to him

What % of the series has Annie been in the crystal for

I'm literally crying right now dudes. The last two episodes were unbelievable

so what would happen if a guy became the female titan

bros....

Attached: file.png (839x647, 113K)

Around 71%, since chapter 34 and we are in 117 now.

More than two thirds of the series.

Wonder if it'll end up surpassing 75%.

Bertolt deserved better
Falco will eat Armin.
Mobfags spamming 1s

Attached: Bert.png (800x876, 750K)

>Bertolt deserved better
Yes
>Falco will eat Armin.
Y E S

he was so close to becoming the attack titan

Attached: rCIxEvs.png (600x337, 88K)

How many more days until the next chapter?

Im sure isayama has plans for annie, right?

Pretty sure it was Armin's grandfather too

2 days for spoilers

who the fuck is this guy and why is this picture of him getting spammed all over the site
I don't watch AoT

The octopus guy from Spongebob, his neighbor

What's this expression trying to convey?

Attached: 1559571969161.png (369x703, 324K)

Ohhh ho ho ho

that fucking idiot swallowed him
6 for chapter
He's been writing her romance arc with Bertolt for about 7 years

Attached: facepalm.png (128x128, 32K)

>Im a pathetic cuck and I will die like one too

>When someone reuploads In The Court Of The Crimson King to youtube

NEXT CHAPTER

Attached: 5D988B82-7ADF-4247-AA5D-B9A1E6A0D23E.jpg (500x385, 41K)

>The magical adventures of the oyaji titan who attacks.
I can see it.
No, it was one of the members of Grisha's wacky restoration of Eldia secret club, like the others that ate Eren's squad.

He's hansamu~
What's not to like.

The rest of it, because she was written out of the series. It's like saying what % of the series has Grisha been eaten

>EHcucks using MAL
Cringe.

What % of the series has Grisha been eaten?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1559533780140.jpg (819x534, 208K)

Go prepare the bull. Cringe Armongtrannie

I think about this all the time. How do you think the series would have turned out instead if this happened? Would he have been eaten by the next nearby titan and so on? How does this all play out if he actually eats Eren proper?

It would have been kinda cool if after the false mc we had gotten true mc with memory loss who just accidentally had eaten the shifter.

90%?

HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1559500982871.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Cringe schizo trannie,

Attached: Armin.png (461x366, 82K)

IT'S NOT FAIR BERTBROS :((

Attached: 1559505263396.png (1920x1080, 977K)

I dunno man but maybe Eren can take a huge dump and Grisha comes back

Attached: D8Gx7kUU8AAhalB.jpg (499x626, 66K)

I would have loved this so much. What a ballsy plot. Imagine the salt.

LH is endgame.

Attached: 1559500822426.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

hajime really jumped the shark with this manga

nah

Attached: 1559531664875.jpg (594x601, 95K)

W-what does pic have to do with

Attached: Ultranose.png (258x335, 119K)

Meet me at AoTcon 2020 in the warriors section

Attached: DomesticAbuse.png (331x410, 227K)

wrong pic
sorry

Attached: 1545093129039.jpg (998x700, 216K)

Imagine Mikasa's hatred toward this mc. I believe she would have tried to kill him at some point to revenge Eren despite him being their main weapon.

Ok.

Attached: 1557846131529.jpg (1000x750, 151K)

Reminder JM and LH will both happen by the end of the series

Very wrong.

Comfiest ship

How the fuck do you think that would work?

JM is confirmed (Isayama said in yesterdays interview) But Levi historia sounds a bit weird

Attached: MikasaFlare.png (446x767, 337K)

Only EH will happen mate... stop being delusional you guys don’t have the last panel for you

Reminder to all AAmutts.

Attached: going_back_to_sleep.png (712x2196, 2M)

omg I know who are you

I miss Eren...

Attached: 6014C428-7934-4D1B-A14C-A4CEDD99D74B.jpg (750x276, 94K)

Cutekasa!

O

Attached: KOFF.png (787x706, 979K)

he saves paradis by creating a free and open source paths alternative

Thats what I thought when I watched the first season and didn't know how the transformations worked.

that's Grisha holding baby Eren, you stupid retarded anglo or abo stfu retard

>JM is confirmed
TRIPS CONFIRM IT
Sorry EMfags. You tried.

Attached: 1402043156038.png (646x756, 372K)

I’m a eremin fag so i don’t give a fuck

Attached: A88A8D0F-292A-4E20-8920-325D5A93AE7A.jpg (640x360, 14K)

What would be the plot right now if Bert, Reiner and Zeke were all killed during RTS

gas the eldians race war now

Someone make a koff .gif

Are you saying he solved the oracle problem

Trips of truth. Mikasa will ride the horse cock

Levi x Historia is cute

?

>Grisha talking about freedom and then condemning his son to live 13 years, depriving him from this very freedom.
Grisha the very one who created another cycle of hatred, his last words being “avenge your mother“, the very one who made Eren forget his dream of seeing the sea and the outside world

You’re a retard if you believe the last panel would be the very one who deprived Eren from his dear freedom

Attached: CarefulSnake.png (700x480, 36K)

Who will react to the father reveal worse? Zeke or Mikasa?

Pedoshit move away faggot

He knew that Eren had the will to end the cycle and it was his only option. Eren/Grisha/Kruger live on together and will save the world, freeing everyone.

She's legal
Eren would be a sheep loser if Grisha never gave him the titan

What would be his tax policy?

Will we get a cool ending where the Eldians reclaim their rightful territory, rape the Marleyans out of existence, and perfect titan science or lame feels and equivocating

Lainah

The US will kill all the island devils and destroy marley

Attached: TrumpSword.jpg (486x960, 52K)

JM is the leader ship though

Attached: TheChadAlliance.png (599x433, 520K)

Mmmmmmmmhhhh i think it will be Floch personally kek, because he’s so convinced that Eren decided to attack Marley for the sake of his new eldian empire, it would actually be very ironic, just like for the serumbowl with Eren acting selfish and Floch opposing himself to Eren.

Can we take a moment to talk about how THICC she is???

Attached: Pooch.png (1280x720, 1.55M)

Entirely possible but will JM be done decently?

Marleyans are the Americans/Jews while the Eldians are Germans

But the cycle of hatred didn’t end because Grisha created another one by asking Eren to avenge his mother, the same way Grisha fought to avenge his sister. Are you dumb?

Porco is a lucky man.

Attached: PP kissu.jpg (1080x914, 50K)

yummola tummola

Of course, they will take care of Eren and Historia baby

Reminder to all BAfags, Splort never had a chance

Attached: 81BB44C0-A982-4AB5-9A74-9157D3C90ED6.jpg (1242x774, 193K)

Farmer-sama is the father, I think Mikasa doesn't give a fuck about him

90% of the characters in the cast are virgins and have never been in a relationship, I don't understand why a majority of you people have shipping fantasies

Youre a retard clearly. Eren and Grisha's entire shared goal is to free their people, Grisha saved Eren and the Eldians by giving him the titan of freedom. Try re-reading you tard.

>no intro
>no music
>god tier voice acting only

WIT's still got it. Completely and utterly kino

Attached: 1559226055442.png (1104x1080, 661K)

Disgusting pedo.
And who cares if he would be a sheep loser or not? Grisha condemned his own son to the same fate as Zeke. He deprived him from the freedom to decide of his own fate.

that's why you have to Chew before you swallow kids/

Attached: 15563240123572.png (592x516, 46K)

Name your least favourite shingeki.
Now name the characterfag you hate most.

DELETE THIS P-PLEASE

>Pedos hate Eren
Based Chadren triggering manletpedos

>AoT. But Eren is replaced by a fat bearded hobo

I'd read it.

Eren
Shitren self-inserters from l*ddit.

I wish I've already started this series so I could read it together with you guys. Looks like such a ride to the end.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is based

>Grisha condemned his own son to the same fate as Zeke. He deprived him from the freedom to decide of his own fate

Actually King Cuck and the M*rleyans did that.

*COUGH*

Attached: Cough Titan.jpg (680x383, 27K)

EH child: Aunt Mikasa, Uncle Jean, how did my parents die?

M: Well sweety, your father died of titan aids and your mother died giving birth to you, their little miracle.

EH child: *blushes* Me! Their little miracle?... Eh!?

M: *smiles*

Attached: EHchild.jpg (834x463, 99K)

Delete this shit bro. Not funny, you're giving the shitminfags shit to sling

Attached: BertoltWorried.gif (457x402, 88K)

>Farmer-sama is the father

>19 yo
>"pedo"
Go back

Jean: *Touches Mikasa's belly* "Soon we'll have our own miracle"

J: Here they come Armin and Annie!

EH child: Woaah your belly is so big aunt Annie! How are you going to call the baby?

Armin: Ocean

Annie: *blushes*

M: What happened to Pieck and Porco?

J: they are getting married tomorrow

M: I see

J: Hey they come your grandparents, Levi and Hange!

EH child: yeaaah! But I want to play with Falco and Gabi, Gabi told me she likes Falco hehee

Yelena: Hey there! I convinced Zeke to marry me and have children! Look how happy he is!

Everyone: Eh? but he looks drugged

Yelena: *winks*

*Everyone laughed and had a happy day*

so when is the series ending?

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

1.5~2 years for manga
3 years for anime

Eren will wake up the titans in the walls and kill all the subhumans, then the Eldians will rule over the world in peace and justice, the end.

Where is the "manletshit selfinserter"? Oh wait those are manletcucks seething because Eren fucked Historia while they spent years posting manlet fucking minors in it's days.

Armin
Android Zekefag/Yelenigger

Attached: JUSTLENAGROID.jpg (384x423, 34K)

Grisha’s entire goal was to avenge his sister first, the very reason why he ended up with the eldians restorationists is because of his sister’s death. And it doesn’t change the fact that Grisha deprived Eren from his very freedom by forcing him to inherit from the FT. Eren felt like shit after the discovery and desired to die, but his mother Carla saved him from this circle of hatred, not Grisha.

>manletpedos

there's probably 10-15 chapters left

>introducing the equivalent of japan and adding niggers, when the series borrowed german aesthetics for the arcs in paradis
man fuck this.

Reminder to AAfags, she still hasn't come out of her crystal for the coconut faggot, and she never saw CHADholdt.

Attached: the_chad.png (161x267, 53K)

No Grisha did so by choosing Eren without his consent and forcing him to endorse this terrible role. He did exactly the same for Zeke.

I thought those were trolling? But yeah I remember a thirdworlder selfinserting as manlet fucking minors, Joseph or something. Almost all manlet's fanbase is creepy and i feel bad for the character

>find out the rest of the world is okay
>surprised when other countries and ethnicities exist

Attached: levi blink.gif (600x338, 154K)

You are clearly retarded or just a shitposter if you think Grisha would rather his kid die in the stomach of a titan versus become a god that saves humanity. Grisha

Grisha's goal was always revenge, first and foremost. He cloaked his motives in the form of liberation, but in the end it was always vengeance that truly motivated him.

Imagine Jean having sex with Pregnant Mikasa

>Plunging in and out of her wet cunny while holding her swollen belly
>He shifts into different position until she feels comfortable
>He sucks on to her wet areola, it being more sensitive than normal sends her over the edges
>She is disgusted while at the same time she can't control the hormone that has turned her into a horny furnace
>She has to be careful so that the Horse Cock doesn't break her amniotic fluid, constantly putting her hands on his stomach so as u don't thrust to deep
>The thought of sex with your pregnant is turning him on more than ever.
>She begs him not to cum inside so as to not dirty the baby but u do it deep inside her anyway.
>A mix of Shame and ecstacy fades over her
>He takes his time to explain her that it is safe and normal to have sex during pregnancy and she should not keep her emotion limited to herself.
>After sobbing into his chest for a while she suddenly grabs his penis and gently stroke it, he look into her face and see her licking her lips, Jeans dick becomes rock hard again
>Shame has long been lost and she has accepted her sexual desires.
>After hours of love making and exhaustion he gently spoon her from the back while gently rubbing her pregnant belly.

Attached: hmm.png (812x427, 430K)

Grisha had no way of knowing what would happen to Eren. He operated on blind faith.

Disgusted and ashamed to be a fan of a manga with niggers, shame on Hajime niggeryama

BASED

You're LEfujo obviously

Mikasa needs to /gobacktohizuru/

You can't go back to some place you've never been to.

>LEfujo finally noticed JMchads
Finally, an enemy!

She's got a cuckbaby to raise

He had only one option, die for nothing and doom his son and his people to a slow and brutal death, or give his only real son the power to save his people and continue the goal for freedom.

Nothing you can say will change that fact that Grisha did what he did for love and freedom. Doing nothing would have killed them all.

Or he could have just make an ADULT inherit from his Titan instead of a poor 10 years old child fucking faggot? Are you dumb or something? As I said he created another circle of hatred.
He didn’t stop anything at all, instead he forced his own to inherit from a power without even trying to explain him the situation.

If anything LEfujos and JMfags are friends.

Not even mad

And? Eren would be dead in his first mission if he didn't have the attack titan. Now you could say he was lucky. But it doesn't change the fact that not having the shifter's power would have likely ended up with him having a far worse death.

Mankasa doesn't deserve Jeanbo so I'm glad she is gonna end with coconut.

MAfags, YPfags and LHfags are our friends
EHfags are the ship we are using

Or he could have followed the path her mother wanted him to follow? Instead he followed his father “AvEnGe YoUr MoThEr“ basically the same shit he was asking Zeke to do.

Armongfag...

Attached: JeanHat.png (144x329, 52K)

>Or he could have just make an ADULT inherit from his Titan
Who is your candidate for the role? Keep in mind he has to choose from a race that has been brainwashed, mostly won't believe him and is governed by a fake king and diplomats.

>Nothing you can say will change that fact that Grisha did what he did for love and freedom. Doing nothing would have killed them all.

Isayama doesn't see it that way, that's why the ending will be framed as Eren surpassing Grisha by not using his own child the way he and Zeke were used.

>EH ledditor so hard in denial over Historia getting porked by a Farmer it's now making up JM fanfic
D E S P E R A T E C O P E

Reminder that the most delusional retards are also the most vocal

You'll understand Eren if you become a chad

Gabi.
Magath bootlickers

This, Jean is a genuinely good guy who deserves more than a dumb autist like Mikasa

>Or he could have followed the path her mother wanted him to follow
Which is not possible in the world he's living as paradis would be wiped away.

That was a really pained KOFF, I guess he really did break some bones in the fall

That's some bad taste

This, EHfags won't get rid of us no matter how many times they reject us, we will always be there
That belongs to one Jeanchad

Attached: dfd43e5a-00b6-4ae9-88bf-7b229b1a0552.png (268x568, 199K)

Doesn't matter, Grisha knew his own son, he knew that only one capable of freeing the Eldians was Eren. Any good father would have done the same thing.

EMfags and AMShitters are scared of this image

already got the bearded hobo part downpacked

Was Zeke changed after his stay in Ymir's sandbox or is he still a nihilist

>Grisha knew his own son, he knew that only one capable of freeing the Eldians was Eren.

He didn't know this, he bet on Eren because he had no other options.

>Any good father would have done the same thing.

Eren wouldn't have. That's the entire point.

Faggot

Attached: Manletpedoselfinserter.jpg (3543x2362, 599K)

Zeke
Self-hating Zekefags

Attached: 1559595268339.jpg (612x767, 121K)

Please tell me how you can like Gabi as a character when she just goes on the same obnoxious tirade about island devils in every page she's on. Not even Eren was this much of an insufferable ragetard.

There were plenty of candidates. Shadis could have totally been this candidate, or any adult agreeing with the idea to do it, anyone except a poor 10 years old child. The walls were already destroyed and Grisha certainly would have been able to explain everything to someone, but no: he did exactly the same and forced his son to inherit from this titan.

Armin
Manletwhales.

Still a nihilist but now he thinks he's doing the will of the goddess.

>she just goes on the same obnoxious tirade about island devils in every page she's on
What's not to like?

>steals your titan
>steals your life
>steals your love interest
>as soon as she comes out her plot and relevance will be tied to CHADmin

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT??

Attached: B46A2466-19F0-4B4D-8A10-658C2AB32A9F.jpg (453x604, 115K)

Based r/armincult

Ymir cunny

Can’t wait EH to said and see you all dumb faggots disappear underground

>Eren fucking Historia
>Falco fucking Gabi when legal
>Annie for Armong
How are manletpedos coping?

No one is friends with the LEfujo

He wasn’t obliged to inherit from the FT, Grisha could have chosen someone else genius. Grisha is a dumb shit

Did you forget that some of her friends were killed in Eren’s attack right in front of her?

She’s pretty understandable.

Only one of these will happen.

EArfag is

Mikasa or Manlet
Armin

When they didn't put the opening I realized they were on the right path. the episode was pretty good.

Isayama himself said that Eren had felt miserable because of the burden Grisha had left to him. Only Historia helped him. One of the messages in the manga is that it's wrong to pass your own problems to your kids and thus make their life horrible without giving them a choice. Grisha was obsessed with revenge, failed and just cursed Eren to die very young in hope his son will take revenge instead of him. But Eren managed to overcome it. Currently his motivations aren't revenge and hatred as it used to be. Grisha isn't supposed to look like a good dad because he wasn't the one. It's so obvious but sometimes I think this manga is too difficult for the majority of its readers.

Daily reminder that Jean CHADstein would have easily passed Eren and the rest of the top 10 to become #1 if not for the fact that he kept getting distracted by Mikasa.

Attached: 9987c0466982422e5dd23e7bf28b0cf8.jpg (1080x716, 82K)

Yeah that’s the very thing, which actually resonate greatly with the fact Eren opposes himself to the idea of Historia inheriting the BT : Truly breaking the wheel by this way.

Attached: 2350b704-182f-4f6c-aca6-dac4db1ef293.jpg (459x1200, 267K)

Why are there people still defending Grisha's actions? Isayama himself showed how Grisha was a shitty father to Zeke and made the same mistake of imposing a burden on his son when he gave his titan to Eren without his consent, even in the documentary Isayama said how Eren must overcome his father

He may not have been a good dad but he was a chad

Reiner is a lucky guy

Attached: ReinerSip.png (354x354, 143K)

Just because she's understandable doens't mean she's not annoying.

In other words, AoT is pure kino

Because I suspect that helps their narrarive
>Grisha being a good father means Eren doesn't need to overcome him and be a better father route

Gabi did literally nothing wrong.

Calm down, Hisu

Maybe LH isn't the leader but it's the comfiest for sure.

Grisha new that the Eldians would suffer the same fate as he did growing up, seeing their loved ones die like dogs to Marley. Grisha did what he did because he knew it was the only possible way to make a life for his people and atleast give his son a weapon to fight back.

He guessed correctly too because if he didn't Eren would have died saving Armin.

>Grisha certainly would have been able to explain everything to someone, but no
Dude, the royal family refused to help him.
Also
>Keith
>candidate

Grisha is a worse father than Gendo.

>someone else genius.
You have yet to provide a name.

>spends her whole life devoted to this boy who saved her life and gave her purpose
>"lol bros JM is gonna happen"
That's not how this works

ymir and reiner RUTTING LIKE ANIMALS on top of the wall while bert tries to sleep

>EHcucks demonizing Grisha for the sake of their shit ship.
Disgusting.

>It's afraid

daddy
You sure?

Attached: nomnom.jpg (1013x730, 452K)

spoilers will be out soon

Jeanbo is the Goro to Mikasa's Ichigo

That's what the author said, shipperfag
You mean that guy who got caught once being the EMfag? The very one who writes exactly like that GODVI WILL RAPE GABI months ago before Isayama announced the July streaming?

Glad the newest chapter is a flashback

Attached: Chapter118.jpg (1280x1806, 797K)

>sometimes I think this manga is too difficult for the majority of its readers.
if there is one thing these threads make abundantly clear, it's this

This. I've made 0 friends here

muh dick

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with the author, when subhumans and race traitors threaten the existence of your kind, sacrifices must be made to attain final victory. Might as well be someone pliable like your own offspring.

Not the EHcuck but that's the ERURITRASH who is the Gopnikslut too, you call me LEpedo but Cuckners always spam the same garbage

Cuckbaby it is then. I can't wait until the kid tells her off for smothering it in unfulfilled love.

Post gabi nudes

come on mate your arguments are shit. A 10 years old child better candidate than an adult, just accept it: Grisha condemned Eren forever.

Isayama stated it himself, this is coming from an interview:

“My entire existence, from beginning to now, completely depended on my father’s decisions.” Within this despair, when Eren witnessed the very similar Historia releasing herself from the Reiss curse, he decided that he must do the same.“

>LEpedos

I need that second panel animated. Top cute

Keith Shadis, Hannes or whoever you want but not a 10 yo child genius.

Erenpedos shifting the blame

Attached: MikasaTfw.jpg (275x326, 27K)

It is going to be cuckbaby, except Eren is going to apologize for shitting on Mikasa's head and she'll willingly protect the child like she was born to do

In the end Attack on Titan is just another stab at the whole Metal Gear Solid overcoming your heritage plot.

>tfw Metal Gear Zeke

How are the animeonlies reacting to god emperor floch so far?

LMAO go fuck yourself Eruritrash, remember when you posted that archive with Gabi goreporn?

No, just stating the very truth Isayama himself confirmed, stop seething dumb emfag your ship won’t happen.

Eren would go psycho just because he'd have no choice but to turn Hisu into a titan

Not that user but you can check fireden and see the dates any time. Besides I doubt pedos can selfinsert in young guys who probably fucked a girl older than them.
A shame because I used to like reinerfags before you spammed this pedo trash

Post the nudes faggot

Floch has done nothing, he's a useless character

Attached: YuiBurger.png (229x245, 76K)

dumb fucking titan I fucking swear just fucking CHEW holy shit nigger fuck

Why is this the case?
Does he need to come into contact with a titan of royal blood rather than just anyone of royal blood?

>Eren fucks up everything and everyone to protect Historia
>Zeke dies
It's too good he'd never do it

What are you, 5 years old? That lame falseflagging is autistic and cringe as fuck, and then you think you are better than the LEpedo, EMcuck

Is there a consensus among the fandom on what it would be like in the manga right now if Erwin got the serum?

THIS is the endgame of SnK everyone, just get used to it.

Anyone with royal blood, speedwatcher

>Eh!?
BASED

better

>Armin: Ocean
lmoa

>10 years old child better candidate than an adult, just accept it
>Put the fate of your race on a self hating cuck like Keith rather than your own son.

>Eruritrash bringing this for the 90th time
I bet Gabi posting stops now! :)

What would he have done differently?

No you faggot, if Zeke died prior, why would he need to turn Historia into a titan as said in ? I don't understand why she would need to be a titan.

No. It's already your bed time, Falco.

Attached: 1543457126174.gif (458x227, 774K)

Can somebody post Grisha making up shit?

Same or worse

Erwin dying was the best option but Armin should have died too
Not really, I like what we got

You aren't making sense mate. None of the characters you mentioned were motivated enough to actually carry out the responsibility. Sure Eren was driven by revenge at the beginning but that drive did help him survive his first battle.

Shinzo'd his sasageyo

EM is for cucks like you, stupid eren self inserter.

Attached: TomoCheeks.png (261x166, 47K)

Q: did Levi lose fingers in that explosion? Was that officially his nerf? Looks like he's down 1 eye too. Also, what the fuck were they thinking keeping a thunderspear inside Zeke? That's just retarded.

Oh it's the manletcuck

Levi is ded

Do you think Levi subconsciously let Erwin die so there wouldn't be any competition for Hanje? Imagine how much more in love Hanje would have been with Erwin if he was also a titan.

manlet only knows how to solve problems with violence or the threat of violence

Well, you can see it the way you want. But Grisha didn't want peaceful life for Eldia, he wanted Eldia to rule the world again. He made up stories to brainwash Zeke and control the restorationists. And he was led not by his love for Eldians and desire to live in freedom and peace. He was led by his hatred towards Marley and desire to take revenge on them. Eren was the same. But now, as he said to Reiner, he doesn't hate his enemies anymore but if he wants to live in freedom he doesn't have a choice. Also I want to add that Grisha's obsession with revenge is based on his guilt because deep down he knew that his sister had died because of him, not just because of Marley.

Attached: S90604-062333(1).jpg (700x1116, 772K)

>Based
JM
LH
EH
>Everything else
Cringe

Install gentoo

exhentai logo is EH

EH confirmed

Hanji will revive him through dick sucking

Imagine for a moment what it'd be like seeing the world through the eyes of a JMtard, being so innocent and naïve, everything would seem so special and it wouldn't matter if some things didn't make sense. As long as it made sense in your mind, that's all it'd take to make you happy. I'm genuinely envious of them.

how shakespearean

Attached: 1535443817947.png (540x765, 722K)

Yes, Isayama said his favorite panel was ErwH

we need more piku /m/echa attachments

Levi is dead and cringe, like Eren next chapter

Attached: TomoDs.png (167x194, 40K)

Im trying to watch an episode of Black Clover right now after just finishing the latest episode of SnK and this shit is literally unwatchable.

dude if you've seen the threads on the day it literally aired it was full of just あああああああ and people making fun of it

went on for weeks kek what a shit anime

Don't need to hide you are the manletcuck hiding behind Reiner

>Also, what the fuck were they thinking keeping a thunderspear inside Zeke? That's just retarded
oh, yes, it was the first time when manlet was mocking and humiliating his captured enemy and it backfired on him. Manlet is a ragetard and it isn't something new.

He lost a couple of fingers, possibly his eye and may have lost hearing in one ear. He's too wounded to fight so he's out for now

so zeke screams, falco gets turned into a titan next chapter confirmed?

Attached: 1543308780999.jpg (311x370, 86K)

anime is slower and I dropped it, I dropped the manga a few times but read the first 40 chapters, it becomes entertaining after that. The beginning is terrible though.

Is Black Clover really that bad? I was thinking of watching it

How do you know i'm the one posting Reiner

Attached: UzakiWorried.jpg (141x179, 11K)

>levi lost fingers
how can any of you tell? am i stupid or guilty of speedreading for not being able to find/see the part where it's verified that he lost fingers?

shilka pieck when

VA acting in the first episodes is pretty terrible. Go look at threads during the airdate. Yea Forums was mocking it badly

Ok other than any edits anons suggest I make, he is done. Don’t hesitate to criticize so that I can make my husband perfect. Lots of things can change between sketch and final look.

Attached: 06EC92C5-1D88-40C2-8F6A-B6E9BD4B67CF.jpg (1806x2386, 2.02M)

Man marketing was so much better before fujo became director

I think its bad but its still an entertaining watch at times. If you have any nostalgia for early 2000s shounen then you might enjoy it.

We need full armored piku with more guns

And in the result Eren became selfhating cuck as well. He wanted to die and said that his birth had been a mistake. Only Historia saved him from that.

Is there any character that is more based than Theo Magath? And I'm not talking about Taichō Magatō. Hell, I'm not even talking about Supreme Commander GODgath mounting Pieck's anti-than cannon, so that he can weaken Shitren and have him eaten. I'm NOT talking about Commander Theo Magath when he was risking his life whilst fighting in the trenches with the Erudia-jin Butai around Fort Slava. I couldn't be talking about Commander Chadgath as head of the Senshi-tai, rigorously training the warrior cadets whilst harboring hidden feelings of sympathy and respect for said Eldian children. I'm definitely not talking about Magath when he met Willy Tybur, whose respect he earned through being a realist and pragmatist, thus securing him a place as Commander-In-Chief of Marley. I'm really not talking about Acting Supreme Commander GODgath who bravely faced the assault of the Chōsa Heidan in Liberio whilst dealing the first blow to the usurper Eren Jager’s Kyojin. Do you think I'm talking about Chadgath, the genius who managed to quickly figure out that Sieg betrayed him by analyzing the remains of his body after the battle of Liberio? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Gensui Teo Magatō, the mastermind behind the Marleyan surprise attack on the Jaegerists and Shitren, BTFOing both with the Kūtei Butai, as well as superior planning and technology. I'm talking about Supreme Commander of the Māre-gun, and thus the Māre Rikugun and Māre Kaigun Theo “The God” Magath, who is the modern Helos incarnate, the man who shall save the world from the wicked devils of Paradis lead by the genocidal brothers Eren and Sieg, thus securing a better future for his Marleyan countrymen, as well as the Eldian citizens of Marley, all whilst propelling the world into a new era of peace and prosperity.

Attached: rO1nbS4.jpg (400x549, 59K)

Attached: Attack on Titan - c115 (web) - p032 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 3.06M)

Attached: 1407030128960.png (570x558, 118K)

basically all but confirmed (and then reiner probably sacrifices himself)

>manlet ded
my dick

>Falco shifts right next to Shitmin
>Armin pisses himself
>He freezes
>Falco reaches out and grabs Armins twink body
>Falco eats Armin
>Falco gets his mind taken over by Bertolt
>Bertolt breaks Annie out of the crystal
>Bertolt in Falcos body fucks annie
>Annie becomes pregnant
>Annie gives birth to Bertolt
>Falco gets his mind and body back
>Bertolts mind goes the Bertolt that annie gave birth too
>Bertolt saves all of humanity

Attached: BertoltCool.jpg (626x688, 142K)

Falco getting a titan means we're in the worst timeline going for the peaceful resolution ending.

Is there any character that canNOT defeat Reiner Braun? And I'm not talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun. Hell, I'm not even talking about a young Reiner Braun almost falling his warrior aptitude test and only passing thanks to blind loyalty, acquiring the Yoroi no Kyojin solely due to Marcel Galliard trying to protect his brother. I couldn't be talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun scared shitless and running away from a single pure titan leaving Marcel to his death, thereafter hiding behind a Marcel-like facade to cope with the loss and guilt. I'm definitely not talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun subdued by Eren Yeager using close quarter moves Reiner himself taught him and has to be saved by the Cho-ogata Kyojin. I can't be taking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun beaten effortlessly by Zeke Yeager offscreen and ordered to comply with his plan. I'm really not talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun defeated multiple times by the Survey Corps at Shiganshina until he's rescued by Pieck. Do you think I'm talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun shot down by a warship tremendously hurting Marley's international reputation? You'd be joking if you think I'm talking about Yoroi no Kyoji Reiner Braun breaking down and beggind Eren to kill him and barely survives shielding Falco from the Shingeki no Kyojin activation. I'm talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun losing to Eren Yeager even 3 on 1 with support from the Agito no Kyojin as well as Shariki no Kyojin mounted with an anti-titan sniper rifle operated by Theo Magath, dooming all his comrades with a rushed suicide attack he proposed and letting himself eaten by titanized Falco.

Attached: Suicidal Reiner.jpg (2037x3056, 1.93M)

wtf im a jeanfag now

I find it funny that the majority of people care more about confirming EH than Levi's current status.

What does this mean?

I'm surprised by the lack of EL, LM or EAr given all the material they had in serumbowl. I don't like they don't respect Isayama's real vision of the veterans but I guess they wanted to go all out if this is the last season

>the majority of people care more about confirming EH than Levi's current status.
Bullshit.

yeah, never mind. i'm just blind, apparently. literally went back and found it just as you posted this.

looks like the biggest deus ex machina is out of the game for the rest of the series. you know, it's kinda funny - if erwin was still around, this would have have never happened. in fact, erwin might have already "won" by now.

i'll say that isayama got a lot better with his writing since starting this series.

>than Levi's current status.
>Writes Levi...
Not really but you can't pretend people to be hyped/worried about manlet while having 7,000 death cliffhangers

No one speculates about Levi nearly as much as EH

>If you have any nostalgia for early 2000s shounen
That's a bit reassuring at least. I'll give a chance, thanks a lot

it's made abundantly clear he's still alive, but even if it wasn't multiple chapters with a manlet cliffhanger have burned people out

Unless faglet is dead don't waste any more screen time on him

which one?

>No one speculates about Levi nearly
Because we aren't retards, we know he's alive.

>Good End
All Marleyans killed in the day of the rumbling, the rest of humanity somehow learn to use the paths and sandbox realm to heal injuries on demand and communicate telepathically, no more Titans and thus Eren doesn't die prematurely
>Bad End
?

Only thing I can think of, maybe his nostril is too sharp rather than neatly rounded. It looks so good. Yeah, I think that's it. If the tip of his nose is round, the nostril is extending too far into the center.

I want to stare at all your different work, can I see your portfolio somewhere? Is it wrong to want to become friends with people whose skill and devotion to a character inspires you?

Attached: sly.png (1907x907, 1.29M)

Man you Erwinfags really didn't even want to look at pages that include Hange, the fingers were clearly there

Attached: 1557147990177.png (289x280, 91K)

Ha-hansamu~
Your signature is cute btw

There are people in this world that think that Levi would die without fulfilling his promise to Erwin or at least entrusting it to someone.

Saving Armin over Erwin was a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1397034044225.jpg (680x383, 23K)

Manlet is a shit character that should be dead.

>Obnoxious avatarfagging attention whore thinks its opinion matters

Not speculation about him being alive but about how bad his injuries are. Anything significant and it means he is no longer a factor in battle which is huge.

Erwin was suicidal with sacrificing people against mindless titans, imagine having even more responsability dealing with the rest of the world.
He is right though

>Writes Levi...

What else would I write?

Do you mean these threads? Because places I visit are more interested in manlet. But anyway everyone has already understood that he's alive.

Cucklet is irrelevant now. He had his chance, he failed. All his comrades will remain unavenged because he's a worthless brainlet who thought handing Zeke a bomb was a good idea.

That's wrong though desuarchive.org/a/thread/188783563/#q188791136

Beautiful

Levi is literally superhuman. A couple lost fingers and a scar over his eye probably won't stop him

>Hango touched manlet
>Can't read this page
The absolute state

Hey newfag hows it hanging?

I think he might be the best character... Idk Erenbros, but I think levi is truly better than shitren...

Attached: ZekeBTFO.png (534x433, 297K)

I care more about Manlet but the forest chapters wore me out. I was glad for the pov change

>erwinfag
but i'm not. i'm a marlo+hitch fag, actually. i still think that erwin was tailor-made for the events that are presently transpiring, to the point where he simply would have been too good as a character at this point in time.

if isayama had let erwin live up to now, he'd have written himself into a corner like kishimoto did with madara.

Im not a pleb that calls characters by their faggy meme names. Grow up.

Dude you have other sites to suck manlet's cock

Regardless of what we think, not letting him have this would be bad writing.

This is amazing. I came..

Levi can't kill Zeke though, We all know Eren is going to collect all of the titan powers which means he has to kill Zeke.

>i'm a marlo+hitch fag
very based

Attached: 1543726453847.jpg (814x960, 94K)

Nope, its perfectly fitting. Characters never get what they want in the manga.

Not really because the point is to avoid ending up like Kenny. Connie has more reasons to kill Zeke

>implying the moral of the story isn't overcoming desire of revenge and living your life instead

>Levi
>misunderstands promise
every time

Attached: 1559359453096.jpg (530x479, 58K)

Please paint a Gabo

Having the edgy twink survive the suicide bombing was the most atrocious writing in the entire series

>Isayamadrinkingbeer.jpg

>We all know Eren is going to collect all of the titan powers which means he has to kill Zeke.
Do we?

>Levi wants Zeke
>Eren wants Zeke
Welcome to writing conflict 101 user

An ankle injury kept him sidelined during the Clash Arc. This is much more significant. There's probably also internal injuries, which Hange herself made reference to. Unless the story continues for several more weeks or months, he's out of action.

Bullshit. Nowhere near as bad as 'Koff' or 'O MY CONSCIOUSNESS TRANSFER'

Manlet will stay in the farm while Zeke is killed in Shinganshina

Its the only possible ending and the reason why Ymir brought Zeke back.

This. Manlet should have been blown to bits.

>For a hundred chapters, character btfos in every fight, is god
>Is actually a retard, blows himself up because he has no idea what hes doing
Fucking sick, though I imagine since it's so late in, selling someone on this would be hard. Especially with all the fan bias towards him. Whatever, get fucked

Attached: Next Episode.gif (250x311, 1.98M)

Koff

There are people who don't understand that this manga is about how bad it is to "entrust" someone with your own bullshit. Manlet shouldn't entrust anybody. He should overcome this shit and live his life. And make babies with Hanji.

Mfw

I can't wait to see Hange deliver Hisu's baby. She'll be a very proud grandma.

Attached: 1539124271950.gif (480x270, 363K)

Rather than your 10 YEARS OLD son, I don’t know if you are just dumb or just lacking of empathy and consideration towards a poor child being manipulated by his father, who finished threatened by the entire humanity and treated like a monster.

Read this: “My entire existence, from beginning to now, completely depended on my father’s decisions.” Within this despair, when Eren witnessed the very similar Historia releasing herself from the Reiss curse, he decided that he must do the same.“

This is how Eren truly felt. He felt manipulated by his father, the very contrary of freedom.

Except the last part which is irrelevant (I don't mind if it happens or not) it seems Isayama needs to spoonfeed his readers even more

I hope she shits on the birthing bed and we get to see the log slide out and thud heavily onto the bed

kek
>when the IQ meme about about understanding snk is real

Yeah, me too. And as LHfag I want manlet and Hange to have some private time in the barn.

The filename is wrong.

I'm not taking the chance. It's probably speechlessjeanbo fucking about on his phone

TFW cuckasa used her Thunder spear extremely close to Reiner in the last chapter and hasn’t been touched not even a bit.

>Shows Ackerbond is bad
>Kenny dying like that
>How terrible is to be attached to things that could fail
>Manlet realizing something is wrong with him just after Mikasa's part
Why are his readers so dumb? I actually feel bad for the guy

Attached: Kojiyama.jpg (848x480, 63K)

Spoilers when?

By extension, Zeke also surviving is atrocious writing since the bomb was closest to him and not Levi.

Let's be honest here - Levi was Isayama's Madara and he needed a way to get rid of him for the plot to advance in a meaningful way. Sticking a thunderspear in Zeke was completely ooc. It was just stupid. That entire subplot was stupid. Levi said it himself,
>looks like your leg is growing back, time to cut it off
That's in-character. That's all that had to be done to keep Zeke in-check - inflicting periodic damage. Instead? Give the guy the ability to blow himself and the cart up.

I'm not defending Levi. The character is one of the most off-putting things about the entire series because he's just way too powerful. He breaks the settings' laws of physics all the fucking time and it really gets under my skin because it's an otherwise pretty good story. But this entire setup was bad. It adds a sort of messiah element to Zeke's character that doesn't seem necessary/keeping in-tone with the story, even if it is exposition that alleges his connection to the royal bloodline.

There was a better way to provide that exposition for Zeke and a better way to remove Levi from interfering/holding back the plot. Alas, time is not a luxury mangaka seem to have, so this all got shoe-horned the way it did because of deadlines.

Stop being delusional warrior faggot , i’m sincerely sorry for you but it looks like Falco will be the next armored titan which is way more relevant for the story knowing that Reiner is about to die in 1 or 2 years, Reiner desires to protect Gabi more than anyone and desired Falco to inherit from his Titan and Falco shares the same wish

That gif is actually quite fucking scary for some reason.

Except Zeke DIDN'T survive. He was resurrected by Ymir Fritz. But manlet surviving makes no sense.

Private time as in Hange talking in the background while manlet goes through a series of infectious fever dreams? You know he isn't in any condition to do much else than lie still and shit himself right now. The best that I'm hoping for is more LH telepathy bond comfiness and their arriving at the farm.

Newly-formed shifters emerge conscious from their titans, right? Armin was the only one who emerged unconscious but then he'd been unconscious before getting titanized.

So he probably wouldn't have been eaten on the spot. And he's a Restorationist, so he likely would have immediately blabbed everything he knew to the Walldians.

>Sticking a thunderspear in Zeke was completely ooc. It was just stupid. That entire subplot was stupid. Levi said it himself,
No, it wasn't ooc. Manlet is ragetard and has always been. He likes to humiliate and torture his captured enemies. He did the same mistake with Annie. Manlet isn't a perfect person, he's violent and arrogant. Accept it.

no, a series of EROTIC fever dreams

I'm hoping for some manlet breaking and Hange treating him like a person and showing him to move forward

>But this Cutekasa will soon be replaced by the terrible Mankasa.
mmgh...

It's a manga. Manlet's condition depends on Isayama's desire, you know. Armin survived unsurvivable and even koffed.

That would be great but don't expect Paradis cast to have a development like that, we are already dealing with the autistic way of treating the pregnancy plot, maybe Isayama doesn't feel comfortable with the main cast getting closer

Feels good to be a SnK chad.

Attached: 155769185236.png (632x795, 148K)

He got distracted by his previous catch getting pulled out and panic swallowed. How was he supposed to know this was the one?

You know, I honestly thought Levi would never end up hobbled/defeated. He consistently ranks so fucking high in every poll that I just assumed he was going to end up subverting the plot entirely by literally killing all of the titans.

Isayama is an absolute saint for finally writing Levi out of the plot.

They've been raised on Jump series for braindead children where the themes are as simple as you can get ("Friends good", "war bad", "killing bad", etc.) the characters are simple archetypes and the line between good and evil is always clear.

Their minds are so stunted that they are simply incapable of absorbing anything more complex. It's like expecting people who only consume capeshit movies to appreciate something like a Villeneuve film.

>a literal perfect score
How is Yea Forums handling this I wonder

>ooc
not at all. manlet is a product of his environment. kenny taught him how to inflict violence and how to intimidate, and those are the two basic tools he consistently falls back on. his misreading of what zeke was willing to do is akin to kenny struggling to understand what motivated uri and the rest, men steeped in only the language of violence being confronted with something wholly antithetical to their basic belief system

Attached: 0069-012.png (1032x529, 572K)

>caring about what people with imdb accounts that use them to rate individual television episodes say

Reminds me of when Breaking Bad aired Ozymandias. Shit had a perfect 10 for like 60k votes. I think the Red Wedding also had a 10 for around 30-40k.

People like it when interesting things happen, go figure.

But I think SNK indeed proves that war is bad. But it also shows that sometimes war is the only option you have.

Alright I'll bite.
>“My entire existence, from beginning to now, completely depended on my father’s decisions.”
Are you implying that the actions and influence of parents aren't supposed to influence their kids.
How can you even say that Grisha manipulated Eren in any way. From almost every interaction that we've seen he'd never force anything onto Eren. Eren resolved to join the SL, avenge Mikasa's parents, destroy all titans and avenge his mother all without any input from Grisha. When Carla brings it up to Grisha, all he says is "okay. if that's what he wants to do". This is essentially the end of his arc where he learns that he can't force his ideals on his children like he did to Zeke.
IMO the AT was simply a gift from father to son. A father giving his son the tools he needs to fulfill his dream. In the cave he only feels despair because Rod gaslights him into thinking that all the deaths after the fall of Shiganshina could have been prevented if not for his father.

>war is bad
No, it's fucking great. It's only bad if you die or are on the losing team.

>Within this despair, when Eren witnessed the very similar Historia releasing herself from the Reiss curse, he decided that he must do the same.“
By accepting the responsibility of being the attack titan rather than succumbing to despair because his father put such a responsibility on him.

What Grisha did was certainly morally questionable but he put faith in his child.

I had the same reaction. Like "OH NO BABY NO RUN AWAY!"

I think it's because even though the doggos are having fun imitating the baby's crawling, it also looks like they're sneaking up on him.

Better or worse?

Attached: 78f7a943ff805562e6ff1e4dfe1be288.jpg (1200x600, 183K)

it seems less expressive desu, maybe its the shifted pose

I'M CRYING MISSING MY LOVER!!!
I DON'T HAVE THE POWER!!!

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

Left is closer a more personal, right looks like she is still trying to stop Mikasa and Mikasa looks sadder on the left.
I like the manga better

Worse

Some user said that the reason we don't find this part creepy was because most people read Hango as a women and is true. Imagine It was anybody the adult males.

It was decently done in the anime but the type of scene it is is just more impactful in manga format. Hansi is a cute in both and best island devil.

Attached: PikkuandHanga.png (1280x1889, 460K)

SnK should've only involved Europeans and Germanic aesthetics.

Worse, in the manga it looks more ""mom"" like and Mikasa looks sad but accepting it and not annoyed

Based

There is a hapa since chapter one

Like manlet or Erwin?
I'd accept it Jean or Connie doing it as well.

left mikasa looks soulless like she normally does, so it's more in line with character
right mikasa looks like she's actually feeling emotion
right hange is putting weight on her so she is feeling the sadness with mikasa

Based and nosepilled

This is why I said adult

>IMO the AT was simply a gift from father to son
All normal people perceive titan powers as curse, not as something good. Eren himself said he wouldn't pass his titan to his close people. Only brainwashed Eldians in Marley take it as an honour. Grisha wasn't absolutely wrong but he wasn't a good dad and his goals weren't all that honourable.

Soon?

Attached: 24C2635C-33DC-43D9-84A0-707CF424D319.jpg (397x712, 226K)

This. Pretty much EMfags' mindset.

Another edgy retard

I was being ironic though.

They are only words, user. We read them and know them, but to understand who put them there and why, we must feel them.

Do you feel me, brother?

>not posting the full thing and trying to twist it to support delusions
The implication is that she's avoiding answering that question as much as possible. The interviewer asks a couple more times after that then calls her pathetic after she continues to avoid giving a real answer to the questions. It was taken as shippy by Japanese fans on twitter

Omg, thank you for posting this art. My favorite alive girls together. And so stylish.

Is it really ok to have sex when pregnant? What if the cum turns the baby gay?

Do you have the original picture without JM?

I didn’t even pay attention to that past the sketch phase. Thanks, I’ll edit it.
I just started a twitter which has a link to my pixiv. Neither have snk yet or realistic stuff like the Jeanbo but you can find me as AFpocketbee for the future.
I just started using it this year lol I’m proud of it, I’m glad someone noticed it
Thanks. Idk who to do next. Everyone else I like seems to have realish art of them already. Maybe just a bunch of looser sketchers of Marley arc characters.

While the manga shows that Grisha's not the best father, the way that he deals with Eren is leagues different to how he treated Zeke. So much so that only one of them (Zeke) still carries that trauma with him to this day. Looking back at it, Grisha would have been in a perfect situation if the order of his sons births were reversed. Eren would have loathed being locked into Liberio like cattle taking up his role as the chosen one to save his people, while Zeke would have been happy playing baseball with Mikasa and Armin.
AT is a curse, but looking at it pragmatically, Grisha knows of both Eren's desire to join the SL and the SL's high mortality rate. We know know that if Eren were any other character his story would have ended in Trost.

Not him but I do.

Attached: dabda18bb2b4c63337f0815efc4e6ddf.jpg (599x433, 68K)

What was the point of saving and hyping up Armin if you just have him forget about his whole development and revert to his old pussy bitch crying self for the rest of the series?

Thanks user.

Why arent these fuckers dying after the time jump? I thought after 13 years you die

Why did he lose so much weight after returning to Marley?

Depressed people either tend to barely eat or eat a lot.

I'm indifferent towards Jean but here he's hot and beautiful and.. Wow

In total it has only been 9 years since BRA's attack

Beginning of the story is very similar to Naruto. Animation is ugly, backgrounds are ugly. Characters are flat. I dropped after episode 16.

Eren in Liberio would have gotten himself and those around him killed.

The idea that Grisha passed the AT to Eren so he would be safe doesn't hold up. The most it would buy him is 13 years, he didn't care about preserving Eren's life beyond that. He just hoped Eren would continue his mission that he failed to complete.

I remember when someone asked that the user replied with the JM pic, kek

Yeah but i thought they got there powers when they were like 6 year olds

Sweet! Thank you for the Twitter info. Glad I came back to check. Followed.

Attached: 1415582545449.jpg (353x353, 35K)

I fucking hate jews so god damn much bros.

Eren got it the very night after the attack, the warriors except Porco and Zeke got it 2 years before, and Zeke 1-2 years before that. The current plot is happening partly due to the rush of Zeke dying in months

Annie and Pieck literally awakening my inner desire for a Jewess.

Attached: 1404537706801.png (743x630, 789K)

Also his time is running out.

All fucking M*rleyans must fucking hang.

>his old pussy bitch crying self
Whaat? I'm not a fan of Armin but he was ruthless. He was the first of them to kill another person, he made a plan to capture Annie, he even suggested to sacrifice civilians at one point. The only time he cried was right after Eren's "death" which is understandable.

>>I just checked chinese forum, they're talking something about big titans! could it be the rumbling?!
>>Reckoning...

Do you think Reiner is going to be eaten this chapter? I will be mad if Falco eats Porco instead.

Does Chinese forum have leaks or what?

>The idea that Grisha passed the AT to Eren so he would be safe doesn't hold up. The most it would buy him is 13 years
It does because AT is the hidden weapon that can help Eren survive for 13 years at least. The alternative is death at is first mission.

Kys if you hate yourself so much

Porco still has the jaws for Annie, Pieck is the one more in danger

I think Eren is finally killing Reiner

Then why isn't he willing to fight this war?

I'm guessing your dad fucked your mom while she was pregnant.

Attached: Blessed.jpg (2000x1900, 569K)

Pieck is as good as dead. This will cause Gabi to go full revenge mode against Eren

Is that a dab?

When Armin breaks free from prison wouls he immediately join the battle to help Eren or no?

Attached: 83935efb1b7822efd30af034c5aade09.jpg (434x604, 54K)

lul

OMEGALUL

These are not coming from me kek, this is coming from an interview and these are the very words Isayama used to talk about the relation between Grisha and Eren, there is no debate about it.

According to Isayama , Eren decided to release himself from the influence his father, because he had the feeling to be controlled the same way Historia decided to release herself from the Reiss Curse, and her father’s will. The very contrary of freedom were actually the acts of Grisha and Rod, even if you’re trying to act for the good of the eldian people like they were trying to, even if they think they are right: they used their own children.

Gas the Marleyan trash

Annie isn't a jew

>15,000 votes
>against 120, 000/170,000 votes
Try harder

Piece is extremely used goods. We're talking Wendy's beef, not fresh never frozen, between her wobbly kike legs. Sheckle hoarding, bendy legged, hand wringing skank

>Zeke will get mad when Ellen activates the Rumbling
This makes no sense, why would Zeke not want the Marley army to die immediately? They can do their euthanasia afterwards

>Let it die bro

Attached: 1539540172377.png (302x312, 110K)

>rEHtards want a brainlet womanlet and a brainlet ragetard to have a baby

Attached: 1530694535168.png (718x451, 189K)

Apparently Jean confesses this chapter

Grisha was only concerned with Eren's survival to the extent that it helped him carry out the mission he thrust onto him.

??

>Eren in Liberio
Would have at least become a candidate and tell his parents that Marley was homing in on their group instead of being cryptic as fuck.

>The idea that Grisha passed the AT to Eren so he would be safe doesn't hold up
With titan powers he's guaranteed to live for at least 13 years, in which time maybe he could have used the founder to reverse the curse. I'll concede that part of passing it down was out of desperation and having nearly run out of time. But neither Eren nor anyone within the walls would have much of a future to look forward to with Marley wanting to genocide them.

Twitch f words... You better only watch Greek or Forsen. kys if you watch xqc

Attached: CarolW.png (1000x1000, 136K)

>Isayama himself said that Eren had felt miserable because of the burden Grisha had left to him. Only Historia helped him

When did he say that?

The nose knows.

Oh god no no no no I am scared oh fuck please be safe Jeanbo

A Goddess herself had to save Zeke while Levi only lost 2 fingers. Chapter 114 was a 10/10 and then 115 just fucks everything up.

Ok

Attached: Cuckholdt Subpar.jpg (286x301, 12K)

No. The most that will happen this chapter is Zeke screaming.

Also it's revealed that Reiner killed Eren

For some reason there are a few who believe Zeke will get mad if Eren activates the Rumbling.

Because as you said he has changed. But the irony is that his older self was more ruthless than his current self. I don't know exact reasons. Maybe it's Berthold. But if Berthold influences Armin then Grisha and Tybur sister influence Eren which doesn't seem to be true. Maybe Armin inclines more to negotiations because he thinks that it's the only way to avoid a lot of sacrifices in the present as well as in the future.

Then why do you care if you dislike these characters?

>170,000 GoT fanboys weren't enough to beat out some Chinese cartoon

This is the third time you post this. Give up, those niggas just don't want to listen.

He has a new perspective on the world and probably doesn't believe they'll survive a prolonged war.

A child produced from their genetics is likely to suffer a lot

Attached: 1531652504978.png (906x303, 174K)

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Are you retarded?

It not hooked just big + blond and blues.
If she had curly brown hair and brown eyes then she'd be %100 grabbler

Isayama said it in his guidebook: My entire existence, from beginning to now, completely depended on my father’s decisions.” Within this despair, when Eren witnessed the very similar Historia releasing herself from the Reiss curse, he decided that he must do the same.“

There is a possibility to get pregnant while being already pregnant. It's extremely rare but I've seen it on the news recently.

Who said that to who in the chapter leak user?

Based and truepilled

Attached: Reiner.png (302x428, 146K)

There are Jews with those features though. A lot of them.

Historia was smarter than Eren kek

Eren to Zeke

Can't trust anyone

Attached: budd-dwyer-2-768x963.jpg (768x963, 96K)

There's variants of jews,

Attached: Typesofjews.png (640x640, 765K)

I made a vid outlining the way Isayama bullshits his way through character death by just killing off random mooks instead of his actual main cast and a lot of the comments have been trying to insist I'm wrong. What do you guys think about this subject? Especially with all the talk we've had this thread about Levi not being dead.

Attached: tumblr_inline_neqoazTjkV1rrtsao.jpg (241x279, 34K)

>Eren Yeagar INT 3/10
That's years old, post timeskip Eren has unlocked the memories and is a lot smarter.

But her nose isn't angled downward

I think you should stop spamming this.

Gimme sauce at least

Beyond that, the "quote" seems a bit iffy, maybe something lost inn translation? Reiss' curse was a generational responsibility that had been upheld by their family for centuries with the purpose of ensuring that peace prospered within the walls while Grisha was just a peasant who got uppity about his station in society.
>My entire existence, from beginning to now, completely depended on my father’s decisions.
Was this in the cave or sometime before the ocean? Because Grisha was kind of a non-character before we got the flashbacks. I mean for all we know Grisha didn't have Eren for the sole purpose of passing on the AT to.
My best interpretation is that his father's mistakes back in Marley are the reasons why all the bad stuff is happening to him but idk

But her nose isn't angled downward tho

The merch one sounds more accurate

She's a mixture

Attached: RussianJew.png (419x428, 206K)

Don't know why I had to post twice

It's only the second time I've ever asked you guys for your take on it, it the last time was over a day ago. I want to hear your thoughts. I don't really care about anything besides that, the anecdote is just to explain why I'm asking.

Attached: 1404270864737.gif (242x298, 121K)

Attached: Stats Historia.jpg (877x698, 60K)

cover soon

NO BUD, DON'T DO IT! OH GOD, OH FUCK!!

ah yes like the famous jew constantine

Attached: c.jpg (2000x3097, 1.17M)

Lainah (Foruma Carubo)

Bost link

>Using Annie's technique
Never knew I wanted this

I want to nuke Palestine for Annie!

Attached: Annie a cute.jpg (768x768, 44K)

>Eren's wits are 3/10
That's way too low. He conceived of a plan to trick and kill 2 adult men when he was like 8 years old or whatever.

The Manlet one is 100x worse than the other fake outs because it's the """Final Arc"""" and he's still pulling cheap shit like this.

I don't wanna shill I just wanna talk about the subject with people who actually care about the series.

Attached: 1559507939917.jpg (680x383, 26K)

>Beyond that, the "quote" seems a bit iffy, maybe something lost inn translation?
kek. then go ahead and translate it yourself. Here is the source.

Attached: a08de378-9577-44ba-8362-82ab64aa1316.jpg (580x934, 128K)

>yesterdays interview
Anyone got a link?

But no Jew name

Lurk more

Attached: PuckAcorn.jpg (104x140, 8K)

I hate acorn puck.

>"It is obvious that Eren is the real father and EH is endgame"
Based Isayama

Sauce??

Can't find it in the archives, anything important?

Interview was given around the basement reveal tho.

Double dubs of truth

Good lord...

Attached: 1557718336801.jpg (263x263, 15K)

>Main Cast: EMA, BRA, JCS, YH, ELH
28.5% of the main cast are dead

So not even 1/3.
What's more, when they die, they are either killed directly by the actions of one another or willingly choose to die.

here is your source. You can translate it yourself. user quoted translation of this interview from tumblr and it's the only translation we have.

Memes aside context is key.

I'd agree that especially earler on much of the appeal and tension was in the fact that "nobody was safe" especially in Trost and FT arc. But I find that even and ever since the latter, Isayama would mostly introduce new characters only to have them killed off a couple chapters later with little development or to let the main cast know that shit's getting real (eg. Levi squad, nanaba and friends, victims of AHSS, the guys who got nuked and stoned in RtS). That's not to say that the deaths don't have impact, but I can kind of already guess that nobody from the main cast is going to get offed. Other user was right that Isayama loves faking out character deaths

The statement remain the same. Keep in mind that Eren never approved his father’s acts and wished to die because of this, that’s the very reason why Eren can understand his brother, because he once felt the same way, but thankfully Carla has been here for Eren , that’s what Isayama desired to emphasize with the words she pronounced “My son is already special because he’s born into this world”

>Memes aside context is key
You can just google given quote, find translation of the whole interview and understand its context

I’m also in possession of the same guidebook but in french, the translation is the same, i highly doubt both english and french translations are inaccurate kek

>So not even 1/3.
This is the general problem with "not enough people are dead" complaints for any story. How much is enough? 50%? What matters is whether or not characters are magically safe for no reason.
Also the story isn't over and I would be surprised if we don't see 3+ more deaths from the group I named.
>killed directly by the actions of one another or willingly choose to die.
not true for sasha or erwin

This is essentially what I said in my video. I even defined which characters are in the list of important and they still commented in the contrary. I guess they're just stupid.

Then good to know it because translation from tumblr isn't official. It was translated in English from Chinese. But apparently it was done properly.

Erwin willingly chose to die the moment he consented to his suicide plan. Sasha dying came after the end of the anime, and I agree that we will lose a lot more during endgame.

Another point in the video was when Bert steams the entire SC helping Eren, only the 104th survive miraculously. Also Hanji wow.

I don't want these characters to die but the dangers they've been in have been so extreme that I struggle to believe it anymore.

Dumb speed reader. When Grisha finally stood up to accept the titans power, it wasn't out of greed or rage. He even said it himself, he was clean out of anger after his whole gang was murdered. But you know what did make him stand up? When Krueger reminded him why he went to go see blimps with Faye that day.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ohxkqridAS1svl7o9_500.png (421x307, 139K)

Posting the relevant bit of interview the Grisha defense squad doesn't want to remember for some reason:
>So the only one who truly surfaced again from the endless abyss was Historia?
>Isayama: “My entire existence, from beginning to now, completely depended on my father’s decisions.” Within this despair, when Eren witnessed the very similar Historia releasing herself from the Reiss curse, he decided that he must do the same. Everything must be done for his own good - when you think about things this way, it’s easier to understand Eren.
Still trying to deny that Grisha fucked up with his both his sons for the same reason when you're this far into the story is mind-boggling to me. Eren not ending up like Zeke wasn't due to Grisha not being a completely abusive piece of shit this time around, since in the end his actions still cursed his son like Keith said he would. It was due to the love, care and support he received from other people who valued his existence when he was at his lowest, namely Historia and his dead mom.

Attached: 1490721641968.jpg (1066x1600, 398K)

By this reasoning, the end game belongs to Armin. Eren is setting the stage for him.

Attached: 1559607378146.gif (500x444, 2.33M)

Bertolt is best

Attached: CascaAu.jpg (288x186, 29K)

I’m certain Reiner will die before the end , Jean might survive to succeed Hange or even better: Pixis.
Nile , Pixis, Rogue and the rest will die in few chapters, Falco seems perfect to inherit from the armored titan
No doubt characters like Mikasa, Armin or Gabi will survive.
Zeke certainly will die before the end , and i’m afraid for Historia because of this, because Zeke won’t let Eren use him so easily and Historia might be at the end forced to sacrifice herself but for the sake of her child, which would be actually a bittersweet ending for the characters indeed, i hope she won’t though. Connie could die by trying to kill Zeke. Levi and Hange won’t imo

>inb4 all of our expectations are subverted

Grisha a shit.

But at the moment of truth he regressed to seek revenge and in his desperation he doomed his son again

>found it

– So even though it seemed like there was an option for Eren to “make a decision for the sake of his comrades,” in fact there was not? Not long before [Vol. 16], Eren kept being abnormally pessimistic, I almost couldn’t handle it myself.

Isayama: When Eren realized that his father was actually the culprit of disrupting peace inside the Walls, and that he himself also impedes that serenity, Eren wanted to give up living. Before, he believed the notion that "My identity as a Titan is a unique existence,” but after knowing more about Grisha and himself, Eren knew that wasn’t true. Moreover, the fact that he consumed his own father completely stupefied him. At that point, he could no longer lie to himself or anyone else, and thus felt “I shouldn’t be living in this world.” That’s pretty much the situation.

– So the only one who truly surfaced again from the endless abyss was Historia?

Isayama: “My entire existence, from beginning to now, completely depended on my father’s decisions.” Within this despair, when Eren witnessed the very similar Historia releasing herself from the Reiss curse, he decided that he must do the same. Everything must be done for his own good - when you think about things this way, it’s easier to understand Eren.

Having read that I kinda see what you are coming from. Eren, having envisioned himself uniquely endowed with the power to save humanity realised that it was only through his father's actions that he even is alive and able to accomplish the little he can. Also his father having killed a family(whether he was justified or not) and supposedly destroyed the peace all so he can get a titan was a kind of put him in an existential crisis. I think it came to a head when he punched himself on the wall. It was him not being chained by the GUILT of all the deaths that he and Grisha were responsible for and KEEPING MOVING FORWARD

I don't want to talk about EH, but like damn, Eren was extremely influenced by Historia, makes sense to why he cared so much about her that he withheld information from SC to avoid sacrificing her, and later did all the shit he did.

Wouldn't be new for the snk fandom.

Grishit was doomed to repeat the same mistakes again and again and again. Eren K. the real chad is the real mastermind Grisha followed his orders like the dumb shit he is but at the end didn’t even understand the meaning of his words

The alternative is eren dying in his first mission.

Also incorrect. Eren hit the "clean out of anger" point of his journey sometime during his trip in Marley, he even tells Reiner and Falco this. He is more determined than he's ever been in his entire life, but it isn't fueled by anger anymore. Though I do think Eren and Armin will at the very least come to understand eachother before the end of the manga, even if it's on Eren's deathbed.

Stop being retarded. They LITERALLY tell you what Grisha's motivations are. Just because he murdered the Reiss' with a mean man face on doesn't mean he reverted to Restorationist Grisha. Him not forcing Eren to inherit the titan like he did Zeke proves that.

This valiant man has suffered more than any other character in this manga, and yet has never shed a single tear.

Attached: suffering.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

But Grisha forced Eren to take the titan, we can literally see how Grisha holds Eren while he is crying without understanding what is happening, Grisha never asked him if he accepted his mission or explained what was going to happen after he injected him the serum

quad dubs, holy fug

Attached: im_happy!.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

lmao
that's back from the cave. that's also back when eren thought they should return the founder to the royal family. that's also before pic related most importantly.
current eren understands grisha was right to kill them

Attached: 175.jpg (1070x1600, 663K)

Hackerman Autism

And before some faggot says
>but he DID force him user

No he fucking didn't. He got as close to consent as if he could have gotten in his situation, and you can bet your ass Eren would accept the Attack Titan in every timeline. I know that if he would've had another cuck like Zeke he would've found someone else.

>Not forcing Eren

Are you retarded?

Attached: 18F15A7E-3CEA-461B-9346-082F3DFDCD88.png (2112x1584, 3.18M)

Both of them were fueled by revenge and hatred anyway. Also they both have this unhealthy narrative of doing everything for Eldia, serving Eldia, etc. And you're saying that Grisha understood that revenge was "bad" but the last words he said to Eren were: "You're going to avenge your mother". It's clear that he understood nothing. But Eren has changed and overcame this revenge thing.

Attached: S90604-092815(1).jpg (662x228, 116K)

Connie suffered more

See

Fucking up Zeke while being a WE WUZ: Yes
Fucking up Eren while being a soft spoken doctor: No
Eren was fine (relatively speaking) until Rod gaslit him into thinking that the founding titan being in the hands of the Reiss' would have made the situation better. Grisha's actions aren't Eren's own. He won't shoulder the responsibility of it and keeping moving forward.
>implying grisha needed to nudge eren "kill all titans" jaeger into seeking freedom

You don’t know. Eren was a child and didn’t agree with Grisha didn’t try to explain him either: there is a difference between seeking for freedom and become the founding Titan, being considered as a danger for the humanity, as a monster, live only 13 years, a life of suffering retard.

omg it's interview given by ISAYAMA. And it was given after the basement reveal. Fuck you. Also does Eren understand that Grisha would have killed his beloved Historia as well?

>brainlet couple
They were destined to be.

eren never wanted to become a titan killing machine and and wipe them all out! it was grisha manipulating him!

Attached: eren.jpg (991x1184, 265K)

And this is not what you can call to consent either he FORCED him and never asked his opinion, I wouldn’t like to be your son/daughter kek

And I wasted them on some bullshit. I wish I had posted LH art.

Attached: 02b332e16a092999f8014429538669c2984d0397v2_hq.jpg (1000x813, 69K)

His wife literally just died, AGAIN. Plus he e even mentions how eren should protect armin and mikasa so that's doubly unfair.

See pic related

Attached: little_eren_thinking_about_freedom.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

No he didn’t asshole, to desire the extinction of titans and inherit from two titans are two different things retard.

He'll get both the Titans you fucking dimwit retarded Erenpedocuck

For all we know Florian couldve been Eren's soulmate

If your 10 y. o. kid wants to become a superhero but it means he will die at ~ 25, you will make him the one? And anyway all these revenge motives are toxic and Isayama showed it through a lot of examples. Grisha, Eren, manlet, Gabi, etc.

>omg it's interview given by ISAYAMA. And it was given after the basement reveal
Yeah its Isayama explaining Eren's thoughts in a specific moment when he had a mental breakdown in the cave. Isayama even states through Historia (funny you mention her) that Grisha was right to kill her family in the very next chapter.
Current Eren has a nuanced view of his father's actions. He's even literally repeating his father's actions in Liberio.
>if it was up to eren, he would have died in trost!
okay

Attached: grisha.jpg (3198x1600, 1.46M)

I'm glad he never cries. All these fujo arts with crying manlet are pathetic. Arguably he had his saddest face when he was looking at Petra's dead body.

>expressing wholeheartedly a desire to achieve a goal and being given the means to achieve that goal are two different things
ishygddt

"Son I know that we are facing a threat that has to potential to eradicate our people's way of life, you just lost your mother (my second wife lol) and hometown but would you care to have a Socratic dialogue on the merits of war, the human condition, the NAP and self-sacrifice? No pressure though XD"

Grisha didn't kill the royal family for revenge he did it because he thought it would save Eldia as stated here When he went to them he didn't say he's pissed and wants revenge he begged them to save women and children from being eaten alive and they refused.
Eren didn't grim reminder liberio for revenge either, as he explicitly stated. He did it to try and save Eldia.
Levi and Gabi are revenge fueled tho.

Stupid faggot if Eren was doing the same he would have just used Historia for his goal with no regrets. You ain’t proving anything and it’s not because you can understand the actions of Grishit it makes you agreeing with

Because Erwin and Levi were friends only

>Fucking up Eren while being a soft spoken doctor: No
That's not where he fucked up, dummy. The problem is what he did to Eren near the end of his life, where it actually mattered the most. When he had his back against the wall, he reproduced the same pattern he'd followed with Zeke, proving that he hadn't actually learned and internalized the lesson Kruger tried to impart onto him. He wasn't supposed to love someone so he could drop all responsibility onto his future child and have him carry on with the mission in his stead. The love he felt within his heart was supposed to drive him and push him to complete his task without repeating his past mistakes. Grisha's life is just a small-scale version of the cycle of tragedies Eldians have been trapped inside of for generations, and every single member of his family was dragged into it, including his two sons. Grisha's life was a succession of failures, something both Zeke and Eren acknowledged and tried to distance themselves from in their own way.

No fucking faggot you can’t oblige a 10 yo child to do so just because he agreed with your way of thinking, I can understand why Grisha was doing in Trost and I can share the same opinions as some people but it doesn’t make me want to inherit from any Titan you’re proving again that you’re totally retarded and you must be a heartless person to think such things or some dumb extremist.

Again anyone could have inherited from this Titan, to make a 10 yo child clueless and force him to inherit from a Titan isn’t what we can call to consent , you are a trash human being.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

Attached: 1542355575361.jpg (3736x3049, 3.94M)

lol ur so mad r u ok you cant even understand my post try reading it again
i said eren did the same in liberio specifically, killing women and children for the sake of his goal hes not the exact same in every way lmao

*why Grisha was acting this way

>Current Eren has a nuanced view of his father's actions. He's even literally repeating his father's actions in Liberio.
Current Eren isn't led by hatred and revenge. Unlike Grisha. And it's the most important point. If Grisha had overcome his hatred and revenge thing then why his last words to Eren were "you must avenge your mother"?

Attached: main-qimg-f5b7f58b5dc21baf9a33323de9714fb6.jpg (602x594, 186K)

Not to mention Grisha had 13 fucking years to build trust with literally any able bodied adult out there he could've entrusted the mission to if he failed to complete it by himself. But he didn't bother, which indicates he probably would have given it to his kid anyway, even if the attack didn't force him to rush things.

There is literally NO WAY in hell that Grisha could save Eldia or it's people within the time limit, hell I'm starting to think Eren can't. He did all he could and then he gave it to his son because he saw in his own flesh and blood a lust for freedom, like Krueger saw in him. You can shit on Grisha for alot of things but I think he did an okay job after touching down on Paradis.

Attached: Attack.on.Titan.full.2140341.jpg (3508x3854, 845K)

>If you want to save Armin...Mikasa..all of them..you have to learn to control this power

THESE were his last words speedreader. Man I swear the faggots in this thread are gonna turn me into a Grishafag just because of how so many are getting this basic shit wrong.

>There is literally NO WAY in hell that Grisha could save Eldia or it's people within the time limit, hell I'm starting to think Eren can't.
First of all Eren wants to save Historia from titanizing and not Eldia. Eldia comes second after Historia or third after AMJC, I'm not sure. But anyway he's ready to fuck up this county and its people for the sake of saving Historia. Personally I don't like it but I can't see any other explanation of his actions.

I say Eren has a nuanced view but I don’t. Grisha did nothing wrong, full stop.

Okay. One of the last words. Do you think it changes a lot? There is no difference in saying something right now or thirty minutes later. Thirty minutes before death Grisha was thinking about revenge and ordered Eren to seek revenge.

So what's Eren's endgame?

Then you can stop calling people speedreaders just because they have different opinion and go jerk off to Grisha/Kruger arts.

not that user but grisha just fulfilled eren’s will. the same day he’s screaming about how he wants to avenge his mother and wishes he had the power to do so.
eren is literally crying and screaming in the dirt wishing he could avenge his mother and kill the dina titan and save everyone. grisha’s actions fulfill that wish in that moment
if anything grisha is eren’s greatest ally

that was someone else this isn’t reddit

He did a bad job pushing everything onto his 10 year old kid, which is what we're arguing about in the first place. Nobody gives a shit about how decent his parenting skills were, the choices he made at the end of his life are what counts since that's what he left behind, and what he left behind was a lot of angst and self-loathing once Eren realized what he did and what he'd just been the vessel of his father's wishes this whole time.
Again, Grisha didn't bother looking for anyone else that could be susceptible to sharing his goals, he just relied on Eren like he relied on Zeke in the past because he didn't learn his damn lesson. Why do you think not a single word about freedom was uttered when he forced Eren to take the serum, but avenging Carla was?

if he didn’t give him the titan what would have happened to eren? grisha saved eren’s life and the lives of his friends.

Well,to be fair the 104s were really distant from berth because hanje ordered them to do, they were just following the orders of superiors.

How about Keith Shadis? If Grisha didn't marry Carla and trigger him I bet Shadis would have been a great contender for inheriting the attack titan.

Grisha wasn't doing the same thing to Eren as Zeke, he let Eren decide what he wanted to do with his life without the constant pressure of having him inherit the destiny of his race. If BRA never infiltrated, he may have been given a chance to pass on his titan to someone competent or trustworthy (given that King cuck didn't find out). By the time Shiganshina fell he had just about run out of time to complete his mission. Eren was pretty much dead set on avenging his mother since he got on the boat, receiving a titan wouldn't have quelled his hatred or made him more hateful. His success was getting the FT from the Reiss family.

Saying "I want to do this" or I want to accomplish that" doesn't mean a damn thing if you have not power to make it happen. What was Grisha to do? Say "Let me just die and let the power possibly fall into the hands of Marley who can use it to destroy us" and let his son possibly die a meaningless death not having accomplished anything. Do you realy think that Eren, knowing the hothead he is would pass on the opportunity to kill titans with greater efficiency?

pretty sure if anybody caught wind of the attack titan the king would lock that shit down real quick. remember how the royals and military were doing everything in their power to get eren from the survey corps?

Shadis was a cuck before even actually being cucked by Grisha. That "special person" bystander crap would've had him waste all of his years feeling sorry for himself, and this is coming from a guy who loves the character.

>The man whose main titan strategy is charging headfirst into them.
>Being entrusting with a titan
I don't think so

>Boy looks like a lot like mother.
>Said mother just died.
>Father takes boy to the woods.
Why didn't he stop him ?

youtu.be/iK5dlRu-NkU

I want to cut marylean dicks off and rape their women in front of them with them knowing that their race is going extinct

?

Hindsight sure is a nice thing, huh? Eren survived because Santa Claus didn't chew.

lol yeah hindsight proves he was right
even with grisha’s limited knowledge he was right did what’s best for eren. he knew the walls were under attack so he gave him the ability to heal any potential wounds and fight any enemy. seems like something pretty useful to give your kid during a brutal war with even safe people starving in the streets. he gave him agency. without the titan he would’ve been forced to live with the other orphans and live that levi life