What are your favorite tropes in anime? Yea Forums

What are your favorite tropes in anime? Yea Forums

Attached: ea5fca2d5d129eff1d2fa6c854728a6d802163d8_hq.jpg (1024x558, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VillainessesWantHeroes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evil women falling to the power of good guy penis.

The BIG punch.

Attached: Samurai Flamenco Punch.gif (360x202, 1.73M)

rivalry

MC uses charisma or speech to avoid conflict

Character yelling the villain's name when the villain realizes they've fucked up somewhere

A boy falls in love with a girl

MC fights a villain, OP starts running and MC uses his signature attack, villain stops it with ease and the music is stopped.
I kinda wish this would happen more often, but on the other hand it would probably get annoying if it happened more often.

Cute girls that do cute things

MC starts singing OP

None of the main characters names are mentioned and instead are just referred to by a title

Best girl is close to starting a relationship with the MC, but the romance gets interrupted by worst girl being introduced, and a shitty love triangle ensues that none of the viewers wanted.

This is my favorite trope.

Protagonist gets serious and starts wrecking shit after his friends are in danger or get hurt

Attached: 1544533138880.jpg (1000x1416, 554K)

Opening song plays during the final fight.

*look up the sky*
Ehhhhhhhhh??!!

Kuroko no basuke kinda overdid it with this

>character says anything
>their friend looks at them and just says their name
I'm kidding, I hate this shit.

Pure and innocent characters become mentally broken to the point of them being nothing but a mere tusk of their former selves. (See emilia from the Re:Zero If Greed Route)

Choice between
>Get isekai'ed
>Get a useless ability that everyone says is trash
>Turns out if you use it a certain way it becomes the most OP.
>Take over the land
Or
>MC has hidden power
>Only saves his ass when the enemy is about to kill him or someone he loves.
>"THIS POWER"

user...

Calm and collected character goes apeshit

Attached: 1491718036426.jpg (828x960, 58K)

I don't even know what it's supposed to mean when they do it. Are they surprised that they said something? Is it supposed to be poignant?

That never happens though

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VillainessesWantHeroes

Power tripping Mc's.

Ex: Overlord, Death Note, One Outs.

when the mc turns into a huge self asshole.
when the mc knowingly leads others to their deaths.

That's a list of titles where villains want to fuck the hero, but in most of them they don't actually get to (akg, berserk).

Character is pushed into a corner but yells and his hair turns colour and he wins.

>the anime is actually good
nowadays it's such an underappreciated trope

Someone says that shit hit the fan and you need to do something.
Second of contemplation.
I'm going home *waves hand*

Protagonist is a terrible person and the entire plot exists to make fun of them

>Previous arc antagonist, who's still a villain, fight off against the current main antagonist
Alternatively.
>Main Antagonist face off against the setting's strongest character or mentor figure

Attached: 1521526337163.jpg (1280x720, 423K)

>king or head of some country tells mc to kill head of evil country because he's bad
>mc confronting main villain learns that the bad guy is actually good, people love him, masive technology advacment and has higher moral ground and just fighting to end wars forever and corrupted leaders

Attached: 1558196804459.png (536x345, 254K)

Theme music powerup

Fox-eyed character opens eyes when things turn serious, can be either dramatic or comical

the good guy that never opens is eyes is actually an evil guy

joke character is actually the strongest

>Isekai but more than one guy got Trucked
>There is no MC, just a group of guys that slowly become true bros that support each other

unable to confess

>the quiet, unassuming side-character that everyone ignores all the time is actually the best bro you can possibly have

Attached: gordon-agrippa-129859.jpg (300x450, 18K)

The funny person who always appears to be useless gets serious and reveals his actual power levels once shit hits the fan

Heterochromia

Lighto

>joke character is secretly the strongest in the series
>villain actually cares about his people more than the protag does about his family and friends
>Villain is actually right but uses the "wrong" methods
>protag "hero" isn't some talk no jutsu moralfag
>motherly nicest femme in the show is actually a she-devil and extremely powerfull
>old people are always the strongest mo'fuckers and the most badass shit happens when they are serious
>opening is played at the endboss fight
>first villain helps protag and even beats the final boss
>former villain or villain like characters who get away with everything (Orochimaru, Kurotsuchi Mayuri etc.)

List me 5 animes with all those things

So something like Digimon or Gantz

>the main antagonist of a previous arc and MC team-up to fight the main antagonist of the current arc and proceed to fuck shit up

Attached: 1393713063857.png (1394x785, 394K)

>Old master gets serious
nothing beats the hype

villains are a bunch of bros among themselfs

The audience is made to think that the villain caught the hero with their pants down or has them cornered, but it turns out the hero already predicted they'd do this and has already taken steps to counter it. Bonus points if the the hero manipulated the villain prior to this and it's all according to keikaku.

Also this.

I don't remember too many series where these things happen (except maybe with Excalibur in Soul Eater? and pic related), but I would like it to happen more often. Similarly I like it when it's revealed that an unassuming or comic relief side character was a villain all along (or good guy if they were originally portrayed as the villain's henchman). Seemingly unimportant side characters that surprise you by being important or based are the best.

Attached: jojo-tommy-gun.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)