What the FUCK did he mean by this?

What the FUCK did he mean by this?

Attached: DC805F25-D3C7-421C-BB64-194D389BEA63.png (500x300, 104K)

DIO was well read about space-time curvature, gravity doesn't exist.

He's asking if Pucci is a globehead

I really hope you read to the end.
Also it's a roundabout way of asking pucci if he believes in fate.

>Dumbass violent poorfag
>Law degree
>Spent his vampire years only fucking and killing
>Somehow this enigmatic philosophical genius on part 6 flashbacks.

When did he have time to even study?

Gee, I wonder myself

Attached: ai.png (841x673, 453K)

He would have had a long time to think about philosophical shit while he was stuck in that coffin

Probably had philosophy as a pre-law, then when he got the World he could have read books while training it, reading in frozen time (and also vampires might be able to read faster) probably allows him to get through books fairly quickly

Joestars only confronted him 4 years after his coffin was found so he had a lot of time to read i guess

maybe in his coffin there is a hidden compartment full of books about gravity

Does this shit make more sense in Japanese? Why wouldn't he just call it "fate"?

Just read part 6. It makes sense.

Its kinda like how stand users attract other stand users. People who are supposed to meet each other are pulled together by fate just like gravity. Its Araki's the own way of describing fate

He was stuck in a coffin for 100 years. What would you expect him to do in that situation? All he can do is think about shit for 100 years so he probably just got latched onto the idea of gravity and started building up some philosophical shit around it. Then he spent the next 4 years he was out of his coffin studying in order to make his dumb gravity idea sound smarter than it is.

Did he fucking stutter?

Gravity is the reason things happen. All energy and mass are attracted to each other. Stand users are attracted to each other because they give off a large amount of energy.

Attached: 3.jpg (1456x1146, 523K)

Jojos dont believe in asspulls

>Having your souls bound by gravity

Attached: char laugh.jpg (1492x1080, 80K)

He doesn't actually say gravity in Japanese, they have two words that mean "gravity" but the one dio uses is more like a general use word for the attraction between things

>tfw Dio is a flatearthist like you
Based.

Dio had a huge library on his mansion in Egypt. Hol Horse found him reading a book like it was his usual hobby

>we're getting to the end of part 5 so we're getting more threads about part 6
Finally.

Attached: JojoPucciEnd.jpg (366x1059, 530K)

He's asking if Pucci believes in fate.

Pucci doesn't have an ounce of the charisma of Kira or Diavolo. And his name sounds gay as fuck too in Italian.

>Kira
>charisma

He does his best not to display it, doesn't mean he has none.

In other words, red string of fate.

This scene is smarter than you think when you remember that gravity is still a theory, not a law. We don't know the exact cause of gravity.

>We don't know the exact cause of gravity.
t. Christopher Nolan

Dio is a flat earther