Shingeki no Kyojin

>tfw the director's assistant hates you
Will we have QUALITY Pieck?

Attached: derpke yaeger.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

otakuusamagazine.com/wit-studio-said-leave-attack-titan-following-season-3/
strawpoll.me/18101558
strawpoll.me/18101620
mobile.twitter.com/startoy1/status/1130754714868408320?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This episode was such forced drama, in the end none of it mattered.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH ANNIE HELP MEEEEEE

Attached: 1559519576722.png (458x313, 144K)

OHNOOHNO WHERE IS ANNIE??

Attached: AF72ACB3-2D6A-456F-A965-E1E4C04DA7DF.gif (540x571, 990K)

GUYS PLS
REMEMBER WHEN I SAID YOU ALL NEED TO DIE?
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE

Will she ever get over her Ackermanism?

Attached: 0016-031.jpg (1027x611, 204K)

I'm so glad this little bitch got what he deserved

>their faces in the last panel
>This must be advanced autism

Now if only Reiner got to suffer more.

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1557130021511.png (600x800, 577K)

Let's hope for it.

And then Jean will be there.

Attached: 1556278829177.jpg (1000x1272, 538K)

We know GODholdt FUBAR

Attached: 5774B1DA-9880-4D48-A97E-13BCDD732032.jpg (400x488, 56K)

just desserts

Attached: 1557691864080.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

Fuck the newest opening. Bring me back my Red Swan

I'M CRYING MISSING MY LOVER!!!
I DON'T HAVE THE POWER!!!

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

Lmao he got the Annie romance plot line for no fucking reason

Still in the basement

We know Reiner

Attached: 02-00-43.png (1280x720, 385K)

He'll dick annie through armin

He already grovel at Eren’s feet crying. He’d be smiling if a titan eats him

Sorry Bert, it's half-price Sunday

Attached: 104th.png (1024x640, 1.1M)

How much more Reiner suffering do you want?
>half-Marleyan half-Eldian bastard
>mental breakdown from the soldier and warrior personas
>incurable jobber

Attached: Reiner.png (1004x1584, 2.05M)

Annie is in the rape dungeon, taking four dicks at once every hour of the day with no breaks. She loves it, Bert. She can't get enough. The Scout Regiment can't handle her massive cocklust on their own so the Military Police and the Garrison pitch. They're inventing new ways to stick dicks in her. I can't sleep over all the dick-muffled moaning and the creaking of the beds that she breaks on a daily basis.
Annie loves Eldian cock, Bert.

Annie is love
Annie is life

Attached: dc048c30baf727dcfb0096228d5a8997.png (900x1411, 354K)

I don't want Reiner to die a dignified or quick death. I want Reiner to spend however many years it's possible for him to even live in some dungeon, never seeing the light of the sun again.

I shouldn't be laughing at this

Attached: annielaugh.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Annie is light!
Annie is a miracle of the universe!

Attached: Annie a best, Annie a cute.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>I want Reiner to spend however many years it's possible for him to even live in some dungeon
Can't be that long. He's got what, 5 years left at most?

T-trips confirm?

Attached: 4A1F9096-10E6-4A82-9236-8E9B99D103C2.jpg (1237x624, 98K)

5 years can be a long time if it's unpleasant.

I forgot that reiner is a mutt, I wonder if thats why he's such a shit titan

Lies!
Truth!

Attached: Annie.Leonhardt.full.1560046.jpg (1280x1100, 415K)

>tfw Annie's dungeon will never be real
>tfw even if it was it would be too overcrowded even on regular days to enjoy it

Attached: Best Girl is brooding.jpg (474x632, 39K)

He got 2 years left

When the fuck is the next colossal edition coming out? I need my Marley hi-jinks.

holy shit i've always hated shippingfaggotry but reiner x ymir could've been interesting and based af

If Annie's dungeon is constantly overstuffed with customers why did they implement half-price sundays? That makes no sense.

How are the remaining episodes going to be spaced?
>Ep 7 - basement reveal, Erwin's theories, end on Photograph or maybe Grisha and Faye
>Ep 8 - Faye's death, explanation of Eldian brainwashing, and start of Eldia Restorationists, end on Zeke's birth
>Ep 9 - Zeke's betrayal, Owl reveal, end on title drop
>Ep 10 - Eren at tribunal for discussion of theories about coordinate and Grisha's history of Marley, victory ceremony with Historia, Floch's rant, end on Ocean

Sound about right?

Attached: 12 years a slavegirl.png (1368x2100, 874K)

A lot of people go to church on Sundays so they needed to fill Annie's hole somehow...

Definitely explains some of his mental issues

Armin isn't a very good pimp. Give him time, he'll learn.

But Annie's dungeon IS a church!

Attached: Simply the best.jpg (848x1200, 542K)

We know, Hisu

Attached: 1390537611616.png (550x461, 257K)

Do you think Armin ever puts on a dress and pimps himself out? I'm sure there's lots of guys who'd like to sleep with Queen Historia so a whore who can pass for her would be in high demand, right?
Rev. Nick pls

O MY OCEAN DREAM wasn't as bad as mangafags were claiming.

White people aren't this short

Those are filthy rumors and I won't stand for it, I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for why Armin has all that women's clothing under his bed

They are when they're 15 years old...

Is Armin jealous because Annie gets more customers that him?

Fuck you buddy he was an innocent child being forced into a war he wanted no part of

In the manga I groaned when Eren started talking about the ocean to Levi because it was obvious that was gonna sway his decision since he overheard it before. The anime was great though with the voice acting, Eren just sounded so regretful that he forgot about the ocean dream over his bloodlust

Unless Reiner is pure muscle that's fucking overweight as hell. Which means he's got a shitton of muscle because there's no way he's over 10%BF. I'm over an inch taller than him and I lift but I'm 15KG lighter, and I haven't lifted in ages. He really is built like an ox.

I've always been amused by the fact that mankasa is 5kg heavier than Eren. And it probably isn't fat iykwim.

he competed to join the war

He chose to break through the wall and was directly responsible for humanity losing how much of its population again?

Ikwym
She sure hides a real monster under her pants eh?

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

If anything the girls are in the womanlet category. Find funny the blondes (sans Reiner) ended becoming womanlets and manlets.

Sex with Ziiku

Attached: 9c1f49729e50438bde21e81a315f3741.jpg (906x1300, 308K)

I miss Chadholdt Fubar.

Attached: nii is sad.jpg (822x824, 130K)

On a low meat military rations diet too. True Chad genetics

Attached: B05A0A46-F49C-4D8B-8AF1-7D0B1F2A7BEC.jpg (1136x640, 59K)

PII IS THE MVPII

Attached: smii.jpg (707x800, 293K)

Remember when everyone thought that the "injury" on his left hand may have been important to the plot?

Which studio will take over SnK now that WIT is dropping it?

Reiner is pretty strong. The fact that he grew 3 cms in the time skip, drop 12 kgs and still seems fit is a indication.

>Reiner
>True Chad
Pick one.

Attached: 1559054005690.jpg (2560x1423, 197K)

Who are you currently supporting?
Eren and his followers
Eren, his followers + Zeke and Yelena
Just Eren
Zeke and Yelena
SC (LHJCAM)
Conservative Eldia (Pixis, Nile + SC)
Warriors
Marley with Magath
Marley in general
Yuzuru because why not

*Godholdt

Ufotable

>Eren and his followers

Attached: Eren did nothing wrong.jpg (450x570, 52K)

Mine

Just what happened that just after this event Eren stopped trusting Armin?

Only LH because they deserve to die of old age in their sleep.

I'm with Eren to the end of the line. He is humanity's champion.

Annie
The other losers can all drown for all i care

Attached: Best Girl is embarrased.jpg (444x600, 63K)

Porigon Pikuchuazu

Attached: cc33973311927e207332abe787d22301ccd6a48f_00.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Just Chadren because it's obvious that he wouldn’t follow Zeke with his euthanasia plan.

That would be to good to be real

Based Erenchads

Attached: Eren.jpg (404x472, 87K)

How could Bertolt die

Attached: BertoltSad.png (621x733, 537K)

I want Annie back

Attached: Next Episode.gif (250x311, 1.98M)

Anyone who doesn't support Eren is probably a low test beta or tranny

He wasn't willing to negotiate so he wasn't negotiated with.

in another half decade

Attached: TomokoCoffee.jpg (344x428, 17K)

I support them too. But I associate them with SC tho I don't really have a fondness for the rest of SC.

KyoAni

As much as I like them I think Eren is in the right

Obviously the Warriors
cringe and tranniepilled
Lens flare! lets ggoooooooo

Attached: ReinerBlanco.png (606x928, 686K)

Why is this child so angry?

Attached: mi casa.png (467x900, 46K)

I can't support Eren because my favorite couple is in mortal danger because of him.

>Come to bed, Historia

Attached: tea-farmer-IMG_7308-square-crop-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 218K)

>145cm
>42kg
IMAGINE

Hapas are always mentally ill

Attached: Hapa.jpg (173x244, 17K)

Look at this cuck. He actually thinks "warriors" have a future. You're all just corpses that got turned into puppets by Marley. Soon as your strings are cut you drop dead.

KyoAni. No more blood, everybody is doe-eyed, and the finale is Reiner and Eren performing at the school talent show.

Light enough to be picked up and fucked standing up.

Maybe her butt hurts

Godgath and the Warriorchads.

Attached: when u kill the devils just right.jpg (400x391, 76K)

>Zeke will see Eren and Historia fucking
I can't wait for his reaction

I know they're still kids here but Historia is so goddamn small, like an anime version of ASR

Attached: 740full-annasophia-robb (45).jpg (740x1038, 162K)

Finds a way

I just want lolimir freed from her 2000 year long desert paths prison sentence

How is Hisu's tiny body going to handle childbirth? I'm sure she's grown, but not that much.

Implying you can like only characters who are going to "win" (protagonists in other words).

>Paracucks are speedreaders
Godgath will give the warriors a bright future, Shitren just wants to genocide everyone because MUH MOMMY

Attached: smugath.jpg (400x549, 100K)

>Conservative Eldia (Pixis, Nile + SC)
I only know some random manga spoilers so I'm going with this.

>liking characters who are literally just mooks for other characters
Are you an NPC that relates to other NPCs?

That height map is extremely inaccurate. Armin, for example, should be at Bert's chest strap. Historia? Nearing the bottom of his jacketlet.

What is up with Frieda's eye changing here? Is she using the coordinate? Is she aware she's being observed through paths? Does she tell Eren something? Is she being controlled?
This moment seems like one of the most important points driving everything after this for Eren.

Attached: 173175.jpg (2140x1600, 1.12M)

Cattle.

Eren and Historia.

Wtf is wrong with Pieck's eyes?

Violet Evergarden's atmosphere kind of reminded me of the Marley arc desu

It's even worse, Eren got brain cucked by a more masculine, dominant Eren, and submitted to his will. The whole "muh people" is a massive cope for his inability to think normally. What a loser

If I give Sasha food, will she have sex with me?

Jean

If it meant tons of kino, cinematic shots and gorgeous lighting I'd be all fucking in on that shit man.

That's her being controlled by the will of King Fritz.

What is Jean's endgame?

the 145th king's will is ASSUMING FULL CONTROL

Impregnating Mikasa

Mikasa

Warriors in SNK are pretty flashed out characters. I don't need to relate to protagonist to compensate my self-esteem. But anyway I'm not into the warriors, I just wanted to point out that it's stupid to like MC just because he's going to "win".

>light in her eyes is a 9 pointed star
its just karl the cuck taking over

Attached: 1441566958867.png (250x250, 51K)

This. I'll be sad when Pixis and Reiner die or if Eren dies, but if Jean dies Paradis and the rest of the world can get nuked for all I care.

Becoming the Detective-Master-People's King-President-Corps Commander-Commandant and Sex God of the World

Attached: hansamu2.png (800x1127, 1.75M)

Literally just Eren. His followers are just Eldian supremacist fools he's using because it's convenient for him to do so, and while he might empathize with or even care about Zeke to an extent, he's still using him so he doesn't have to use Historia in the end. I wanna see what his endgame and what it will cost him.

>Eren's love for Historia is so strong he would destroy the world
Based

Military leader or diplomat if Paradis survives. Nothing much if it doesn't.

Historia and also Jean a little

When was the last time Jean showed any interest in Mikasa?

He was planning that since the ocean and it got nothing to do with Historia back then. Also because the world wants to destroy Paradis

Are retards returning to "muh mind control" cope? i thought it already died with 115, 116 and 117

Two chapters ago?

Attached: 1554619615861.png (338x600, 160K)

>replying to EHfags

>CHADren
>becomes a white knight cuck to Historia, proceeds to risk the fate of Paradis by going into Marley and working with Zeke instead of just turning historia into a Titan
Defend this cuckren fags

World domination

Didn't you see the theory creeping back up a few threads ago? We're back to Eren being the puppet of everyone and their mom, now.

While that is true I believe Eren is the father and became even more extremist for his future child

The 145th king took control and she started uttering his cuck will which made Grisha (and Eren) mad.

Attached: 045.jpg (1200x1800, 669K)

Romantic interest was probably in 52 when he yelled at Eren for 'peeping' at her doing situps. He's still consistently protective and looks out for her, even if the spaghetti-spilling has stopped.

I didn't include Historia because we know absolutely nothing about her motives, goals, thoughts. And I'm interested in whom people are supporting right now not just because it's their favorite character but because they support motives and goals. Same goes for Annie. We don't know anything about her supposed behavior in current circumstances. And also I forgot about her.

Even you are under assault by this brain fuck, can't you see

Yes even though Eren destructing the rest would be against the other shifters interest

I mean, we lost coolrwin

Attached: 1558335843466.jpg (440x660, 75K)

spoilers when

Who?

But I didn't ask about your favorite characters. It was a question about sides, factions, forces, etc.

SC then

He literally refused to use the rumble when he realized he would have to sacrifice Historia to do it

What did ymir healing zeke add to the story?

that's like what, 180 at 6'1? sounds pretty aesthetic

How much broken is Eren's mind currently?

Attached: 1549662074869.jpg (1280x1404, 434K)

ERUIN SUMISU

Attached: 1535170491722.png (800x800, 167K)

Yet he spent a year shutting his mouth about the one possible means of achieving his endgame and he himself acknowledged that the volunteers coming into contact with them was just pure luck and that would've been toast if Marley had pulled out the big guns, he backpedaled a year later when he was offered a means to use and maintain control over the power he saught, waited another fucking year to see if negotiations, something he had been openly skeptical about from the start, had worked, and showed no opposition to Hange's plan of going to Marley to talk to world leaders in person in hopes of solving the issue without conflict. He was so hellbent on "muh world destruction" back in the railroad flashback that he even acknowledged the possibility that he wouldn't be able to solve the situation on his own with the time he had left, which is what brought forth the discussion about who would inherit his power in the first place.

You gotta admit that he's been more than ambivalent about that goal of his during these last four years.

As broken as your English, ESL-kun.

That was old Eren

Attached: 0108-025.png.jpg (1066x1600, 520K)

what was the most sexual scene in season 3 part 2 for you

>Reiner
>chad
Galliard bros would be gods then

How embarrassing is it to die and have your last words be "teacher, where do babies come from"?

I can't support the SC because I don't support bending over for Hizuru and blindly hoping a world that hates and wants to exploit them will negotiate. I also can't support Eren because I don't know what he's doing or what his goals are. There's no way I'd support the Jaegerists, Zeke or Marley. Whatever side keeps my favorite safest is the side I'll pick.

Yeah yeah yeah, ebin anime episode but where are the spoilers?

Stop bullying the greatest commander!

Attached: 1557348210403.gif (500x281, 1.47M)

>historia
>that tiny
Oh god my fucking DICK

I wouldn't mind explaining it to Erwin

>turning people away from the holy walls with carnal lusts
What is this walled city coming too... you'll never go to the big walls in the sky with lusts like that!

Wait I'm out of the loop

Is WIT dropping it?

>A year later
>Eren is working with Zeke despite the fact that his goal is to have all Eldians go extinct instead of just cooperating with his govt to fuck him up and have him fed to Historia
>Historia is currently as the named character who's the furthest away from the conflict
What gives? Also aren't you the same guys saying he's doing everything for his friends/AM or something?

>I also can't support Eren because I don't know what he's doing or what his goals are
Saving Historia, destroying world's army, no?

I just don't understand why don't tell Armin about it, i mean, he had his full trust, not telling the military is understandable, but why keep silent to Armin

you lower the price of entry to get more people to spring for the premium membership packages ya dummy, it's marketing 101

THE TIME HAS COME

Attached: Zolmes.png (805x805, 240K)

This. Also you don't let people bring in outside food or drink and you overcharge on concessions inside.

Cutekasa!

Attached: Cutekasa.png (363x298, 138K)

They're Jewish (or so i've heard)
She's on gear
It worked out for the chef guy

Attached: hmm.png (566x427, 317K)

i honestly hate her anime design

at least you get a collectable logo cup with the overpriced fountain drinks though

cute!!

Attached: 1544462801974.jpg (1280x720, 373K)

Who would've thought slaves can be this cute

Walk me through the benefits of a membership package. I already have a member and I use it on Annie regularly. What would be different with this premium?

So what is Eren actually going to do with the founding titans power? The most obvious answer is prevent eldians from becoming titans, the euthanasia plan makes no sense at all and rumbling is equally pointless.

malnourishment
not enough meat

Rumbling is so hype though, he's got to do it

If he wants to protect the others and Paradis too I'm with him. But we aren't certain of that yet.

Rumbling the world, with no survivors!

Is it true that that the style, music, and all the voices are changing next season?

There are some random rumors about it but that's about it. Nothing official or concrete.

I think Armin wouldn't have understood why titanizing Historia was such a big deal when the whole country was in danger. For the sake of majority he could have betrayed Eren imo.

Stopping Eldians from becoming titans won't stop the faggot world from destroying them. They just lose a convenient excuse to do it.

I wasn't a fan of her season 1 look with all the makeup

Attached: 1450365763-358a58aabc7a615910f4a488f1fa8f03.png (600x350, 207K)

Y'know a lot of people are hyping up that Eren will initiate the rumbling but what's stopping anyone from accidentally busting a hole in the wall during this battle that causes a chain reaction of them all waking up?

Lmao EHcucks still with this? The father is not important, Historia is a plot device and Hongo is useless and dumb

No Kaji no watch

Man, I love Mikasa.
Characters like her are my weakness.

compare those lines to these
>something beyond that hell, maybe its hope or just another hell
Why say this if you're just going into a suicide pact? You're not continuing through and going beyond the current hell into the next you're just killing yourself.
Eren definitely opposes Zeke.

Attached: shingeki.jpg (3200x2400, 3.7M)

He wants to protect paradis, but is going to be funny how he will backpedal on the rumbling again when Zeke unexpectedly dies

Finally a new way for Reiner to fuck up!

>rumbling is equally pointless
Not from Eren's perspective. Solving his problems with the most violent solution is all Eren knows, as this episode of the anime should have reminded you. If he has to murder innocent people to get what he wants then he'll do it just as he did in Liberio. He's already said that everyone outside of Paradis is his enemy and that Paradis will never be safe until all his enemies are dead.

>innocent people
What a ridiculous notion.

>Giving up on everyone else if it involves titanizing Hisu
Like Eren I am also selfish and will abandon his cause if he does that.

imo he's goading Armin into doing something against him, mentioning his faggotry during the timeskip and them never fighting each other. If Eren wanted to depress him it would have been far better using the serumbowl
Seems like Armin figured it out after Yelena disclose the euthanasia plan

Attached: 0083-005.jpg (1067x1600, 530K)

otakuusamagazine.com/wit-studio-said-leave-attack-titan-following-season-3/

could see it happening easily if a shell from pieck's gun goes low

Attached: Panzerfort_Loncin.jpg (1000x616, 458K)

pretty much confirmed that Historia's kid will be doomed to live with Historia's womanlet genes right?

Remember that if you still think that Eldians = Jews then you are the ultimate retard and the reason i secretly hoped that the anime would never be finished and get mainstream.
It is fucking obvious since start that Eldians are a parallel to white colonizers, since they dominated the world and opressed other races and cultures

Attached: 1558823955074.png (500x521, 416K)

Conservative Eldia might as well not even exist as a faction. They should be rolled up into Zeke, cause that's all they are, extensions of how body.

He wants to protect Paradis but only in addition to protecting Historia and he doesn't really care how many Eldians will die in the process. At least it looks this way. And I'm not EHfag. Actually Eren's recent behavior and some of his actions is the reason why I started to dislike this ship a bit tho I had wanted it to happen before their attack on Marley.

Both candidates for father are reasonably tall. It also might not be so bad if she hit 150+. It's a step in the right direction.

I just want Zeke to live and play baseball with his niece

Attached: Family tension.png (896x689, 791K)

>news from reliable fan site Sakuga Blog
Literal who site brings the news, kek

Hot

Attached: 1559500330382.png (1280x720, 891K)

I think that much is pretty clear. I don't know what kind of people still believe Eren agrees with Zeke's plan.

Why doesn't he have any nipples? Have we really reached a level of puritanism where male nipples are considered obscene?

Why user? You don't like a crazy waifufag MC?

Well if take the smartpass in consideration Hisu's mindset seems to similar if not the same to Eren's regarding how they don't see killing something bad if is to protect the things and people they care

And Emperor

Attached: a2b5a06d-5dd5-4984-a752-55694942a662.gif (514x289, 243K)

Idk. As long as Pixis, Nile and some SC are alive, Conservative Eldia exists. They have motives and goals different from Zeke's. Their situation is bad and they don't have power at this moment but who knows what comes next.

>light in her eyes is a 9 pointed star
HOLY SHIT
>nine branches in the tree
>nine titans
>nine pointy ends in the eyes
>PATHS, with information/memories able to travel through time

Attached: Akane_panic.png (1270x1012, 1.14M)

EM xirs!!

Attached: 1529560596398.png (363x250, 109K)

Was Frieda the real Delta and showing Eren he will have a kid?

The symbol of the Eldian empire is also a Star with 9 branches.

Did eren start seeing memories of the WH titan?

I think the memories Eren received after the basement reveal, which were a very personal and traumatizing yet eye-opening experience that already put some distance between him and Armin as well as Mikasa, played a part in his decision to keep everything to himself. The closeness he felt to Historia was most likely another. If he was able to weigh her well being against the potential safety of the island and chose the former, then it makes sense to me he wouldn't feel the need or want to share this even with Armin, because he knew it was a selfish choice in nature that wasn't really driven by anything other than his own personal feelings.

lol

Attached: Reiner the Coward.jpg (672x3232, 1.06M)

Marleyans are obviously the Jews that decided to get revenge agaisnt the nazi's(eldians) who oppressed them for so long

Imagine if the Jews put the nazi's into camps after the war to give them a taste of their own medicine. Its like that.

Well he can't make that manbun for no reason

Attached: 030.jpg (1066x1600, 580K)

>nazi's
>nazi's
At least learn to write properly if you're going to be spouting /pol/ shit.

Not exactly that, but AoT world is basically what would happen if all the "opressed" minorities and Jews became majority and got over every white country.
All you need to see is what happens in South Africa once blacks took over. White farmers are killed everyday and even though it's unlikely, i wouldn't be surprised if they put them in camps one day.

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

Attached: danger.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

So what? Manlet has the same mindset, Hanji has the same mindset. SC in general is ok with killing people. It would have been more surprising for Historia to be pacifist considering situation in Paradis. And there is a difference in killing foreign enemies to save your country and allowing foreign enemies to kill your (former) comrades and your (former) captain,to take your (former) commandor as hostage and put her life in danger. It's already not "something bad", it's people who are on Eren's way and so he doesn't care that they aren't enemies.

Man Eren was in an eating spree

Galliard was lucky Reiner saved him

Based SHIFTer.

Not that user but the opposite thing happened to me. I started to like the EH ship because of how selfishness is portrayed and the whole premise of it through desperate options and measures. Though most of Eren's mindset is yet to be seen.

That's understandable, probably his thought process was something like "He was brave enough to sacrifice himself, what stops him from sacrificing Historia?" or something along those lines

This is dumb, if I was galliard, I would suck on it with my tongue instead

Fucking dumb nigger

When my favorite characters (and I don't mean Mikasa, she's a bitch) suffer because of EH I'm starting to dislike EH.

>Xe thinks xe is better than EMfaggots

Attached: fingerstouchingagain.png (1080x1591, 2.45M)

porco is dumb as shit so that's appropriate

Wasn't it just so that the hair wouldn't get in his face after they grew too long? Caring about that stuff as a hospitalized hobo would've definitely been weird. Also taking a way of styling your hair of all things from a shifter you ate WHT seems like quite the superficial detail.

Annie's lucky too, first thing Eren would have done when he got back would have been to crack her shell and feed it to an Eldian (or just eat her himself).

It's been that way for a long time, bro. Dunno where you've been

>Japs
>height and weight of their own cartoon characters
Do they do this on purpose?

Reiner lift up 3 meter class titan, he is very strong

Hanji?

Nothing I said had anything to do with pol you retard. Im in bed on my phone and it auto corrected.

Retard

Only nobles and titans get to eat meat. They're guaranteed to be malnourished.

i got it from my retardation, whoops. i thought "なければいけない” was some weird ass form of 泣き、which is crying. In hindsight, I think it's more like "It will be hopeless if we don't move forward" or something idk.
Can you decipher it? I'm shit at these runes so feel free to educate me lmao

Could have just cut it, and it’s not like he cares about himself looking more feminine than Mikasa during the timeskip

I ship EH and still feel bad for her becuase she was one of the few superiors who thought about Eren and Historia's feelings, in general they got fooled because Hange was never a monster

Might have been something like that yeah. He could never be sure of anyone's reaction, not even Armin's, so might as well not say anything and risk fucking Historia over. I did like the fact that Armin looked confused when Eren revealed the info a year later though; the fact that his best friend had been hiding something this big from him must have been difficult for his mind to process.

>Karl Fritz was actually MINDHACKING all of his descendants because he had a COMPLEX plan requiring Eren Yeager to be born and other circumstances to be set in place in order to end the curse that would otherwise kill the entire world with Paradis included
>Karl Fritz wanted to actually save Paradis at all costs all along so Eren activating the rumbling killing the entire world was the best outcome

That's an extremely retarded "theory" coming from a mind who lacks of sleep and wants to tie unrelated series together. It would also mean that current SNK timeline is the equivalent of the failed VLR timeline

Attached: Karl_Fritz.png (480x480, 205K)

Well, it just so happened that my favorite characters are dead, almost dead or in mortal danger with massive deathflag because of EH so it just makes me a bit angry, But if EH were replaced with my favorite characters then I woudn't be angry, I don't have anything against selfishness in general. It all just depends on a point of view and personal preferences.

>Could have just cut it
But he looks much cooler with longer hair and he knows it.

Attached: 0107-007 (1).jpg (1067x1600, 531K)

>l-let's just say it was a draw okay

Attached: 1528467006260.jpg (1364x768, 172K)

What the FUCK is her problem?

Attached: chuuni.png (563x789, 553K)

Annoying mom

It's a shame that such a caring individual had to deal with so much shit. I think that part of her is what makes her job as a commander that much more difficult but at the same time I can't help but think the Paradis government could have used some of that capacity for empathy. Their tendency to treat valuable people as tools rather than humans is in part what fucked them over (the other being their chronic Marley tier incompetence and inertia).

LH? But Eren's action allowed manlet to rest and Hange to nurse him.

Yes!!!!!!! Fucking ereh i hate you hate you hate you for how you've treated her. She has never wanted to hurt Historia. And now I won't be surpised if the next chapter I discover dying Hanji injured by stupid ereh's followers.

He finally had enough

Attached: 002.jpg (1067x1600, 495K)

She is worried about her son.

>Look you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!

manga readers should fuck off from this thread honestly

kys animenigger.

Attached: pii artillery.jpg (692x588, 226K)

Kek

Don't worry when this is over they will apologize to Mama like good children they are

Why?

Eren is hand slut

Hanji has a tendency to babble when she's uncomfortable

next chapter is coming out soon, if you don't want to see manga then leave

I like Hanjo and I can understand Eren, he is just moving forward and Hanjo was too slow even if she had good intentions

Attached: favorite cute titan.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

That would surely be better in the anime like every other thing before it
Because I want to talk about the episode and can't be comfortable here with all the spoilers
fuck off

Surely Eren is correct in all things.

Attached: Kira.png (628x539, 450K)

>it just so happened that my favorite characters are dead, almost dead or in mortal danger with massive deathflag because of EH
Drop names, I'm interested.

Is it true that Zeke wants to make his own series? What would it be about?

>Because I want to talk about the episode and can't be comfortable here with all the spoilers
We were here before your anime even started, go fly a kite, kid. Secondaries are cancer.

Nakirebaikemasen is saying that you can't be without whatever came before in the sentence. Like, you must or should do as they're suggesting.

Literally nothing, NOTHING this entire season has improved upon the manga. Even your sakuga is censored SHIT. BEAST is EREN'S BROTHER, OUTSIDE WORLD IS CALLED MARLEY, EREN'S RACE CAN ALL BECOME TITANS, THEY ARE CALLED ELDIANS. SASHA DIES. REINER ATTEMPTS SUICIDE

Attached: pii fight.png (505x422, 416K)

Well we'll all be here discussing the manga in the manga thread

Make your own thread than infesting the one with the OP mentioning a name not shown in the anime yet

dumb retard
1000 ways to euthanize your race

Attached: SashaIsDEAD.jpg (1014x1263, 575K)

Attached: bestcyclopsmom.jpg (1034x748, 184K)

Paths definitely works like this and I believe connects different timelines as well so yes you're right. Life is simply unfair. The information and theories that slipped into the general population? Morphogenetic field.

Attached: 1559462560042.png (193x336, 67K)

Depression is a meme loser illness, none of us aotgods and snkchads have it

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS KONG WANTS TO END HIS RACE

Attached: Warchief.png (3001x2170, 1.01M)

Someone post the 'enjoying our fight' edit please

This seems real.

Can confirm

Based Monkeytrouble

I can understand Eren. I can understand Bertold and Reiner as well but it doesn't make me like them. I don't agree about this part tho
>he is just moving forward and Hanjo was too slow even if she had good intentions
They didn't want to cooperate with Zeke because they werent sure Eren would have control. After all Dina was mindless so they don't know how it works for two shifters.

Poor papa Hange.

Manlet died

Attached: tumblr_pnz6p9HUha1vm46we_1280.png (1047x694, 729K)

but you yourself are simply living from chapter to chapter, aren't you user-kun?

Playing with Eren at Koshien

VA and music are enough to put it head and shoulders above the drawings.
>rest
Didn't read you fucking faggot
>implying it won't be infested with you
Your memes seem so fun though... I don't want to leave

>Does that mean it's a two-round fight?
cute mom

>cashcow
>dying

Then create a thread for animeonlies.

You are such a loser you need to call yourself "Chad" to make you feel better

no, I also sleep and play vidya

Attached: Misuzu.png (106x82, 5K)

>VA and music are enough to put it head and shoulders above the drawings.
I'd rather be dead than be this retarded.

She's basically Alexa Bliss

Attached: 4ad51-15375386485487-800.jpg (640x640, 65K)

kill yourself, animenegroid.

Attached: sasha's death.png (471x592, 339K)

I wish I played vidya.

I also find it cringe when people say it, but everyone calls themselves it

>it's a "did manlet survive" cliffhanger chapter
>again

>Heh nothing personal kiddo

Attached: 44.jpg (1041x967, 474K)

oh ok nvm then

What you do has no bearing on what we'll post in the end.

>who is Erwin

Orphanage flashback when? I want to see Eren playing with the kids.

Attached: 1559160648219.jpg (500x402, 26K)

>h-hey guys i think erwin was the better option
>extensive text about Armin's role in the manga spoiling it
Yeah no. At least here I keep my guard up
Cope

kek wait are you the guy frome a week or so ago who hates books

A dead soldier

I just want them to be okay

Attached: Cutest wedding.png (544x605, 210K)

Why is Manlet so edgy?

I put train party or Marley SoL flashbacks over that myself

No

ありがとうございます

Attached: xg0dyj75nvm76.png (1012x813, 707K)

>Cope
Nice buzzword, what the fuck does it even mean?

What about Eren massacring those orphans instead?

Attached: 1556749169011.jpg (713x1028, 222K)

Well, I think it's kind of obvious. Sasha, Hanji and manlet. Manlet mostly as part of LH. I love this ship, they're so good together. Hanji is good on her own too tho. Hanji saving manlet is the only good thing that happened because of new ereh. And still I feel like it's just a false hope and I will find this ship literally dead in the next chapters.

Manga readers will unironically go to those threads too desu

Attached: smack.gif (640x360, 2M)

miserable childhood + pent up manlet rage

Okay serious question
Do LHfags hate Eren for what he did to manlet and Hanji?

Why would anyone restrict themselves to being an animeonly? Is reading really that hard for Americans?

I get to experience the story in a better medium and is urging you to cope with that fact.

I don't, I also feel bad for Eren

YH playing with the orphans would have been really adorable. Of course Ymir would have been all tsundere for them

Attached: DZC8HSiUQAEEtWF.jpg (1199x848, 273K)

>better medium
YIKES

Ymir is dead.

I almost entirely read manga so I can't justify it. Most seasons I don't watch anything.

But everyone here thinks that Erwin was the better option kek. Also you can discuss anime on some forums. They're better than reddit I think.

Enjoy the butchered version

Attached: 0101-035.jpg (1066x1600, 589K)

>The night won't come to us anymore
>The darkness of the night won't give us rest
>We have to keep walking exposed to the light of day
>Forever...

What if we get IG or Bones or ufo for upcoming seasons?

Honestly the more this shit goes on the worse Eren looks.
He let them kill Zackley (which put Mikasa and Armin in danger), and he must have known that Zeke would try to kill Levi.
On the other hand if he is pretending he has to keep up his act even during the worst times.

That's why I said 'would have', genius

I could swear some of them are even Erenfags or EHfags just like Zekefags still like Eren when they know Eren will break his heart soon. You can like villains and your favorite characters

don't worry, they will die holding each other closely

Attached: theywillnotSURIVAILLEVE!.png (520x735, 456K)

strawpoll.me/18101558
UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: elvin.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Still more mature than Zecuck.

Attached: CE7F9B85-8D47-41BD-BA5D-18487C65B7A6.png (685x732, 401K)

I do. But hate isn't the right word. I slighly dislike him.

Were getting Toei

Attached: WarHammer.png (1285x2048, 3.42M)

This is the first time I notice they forgot to add a texture to the inside roof of one building and it just appears like it's invisible. Sasuga WIT. Also what the fuck was that panel flying?

I'm like a parent. No matter what I just want LH to reconcile with Eren. Preferably through LH understanding Eren and Eren apologizing to them.

Thanks for this art, I haven't seen it before. But fuck you for the spoiler text. :(

no. even hanji understood that the yeagerists arose because the sc squandered their time. besides, ereh isn't going out of his way to harm either of them yet

Why do you feel bad for Eren? Contraption exists you know.

everyone's just tryna do what they think is best for the trying situation they find themselves in. i feel bad for them but they weren't in a position, emotionally or politically or otherwise to perceive the full depth of eren's turmoil or get out ahead of it and prevent the open conflict it boiled into. mainly in hans' case that is, manlet just kinda put his head down and tried to force his way through a complex emotional and political situation with violence and sheer will like always

Attached: LICHeBi.png (223x324, 58K)

It's not going to happen I'm afraid

Most lileky not happening.

>I will accept any outcome
30 mins later
>AAAAH I DON'T WANT TO DIE

Top kek

>"We have to save the Commander of the Survey Corps!"
>*autistic schreeching*
>"Welp I guess we got no choice but to save your friend"
This was just terrible.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 55 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.53.551.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

If anything I believe Eren is going to charge against them if he goes to the farm.

Piku will survaibu! Her husband Pokko will too!

Attached: PP squat.jpg (580x485, 113K)

>besides, ereh isn't going out of his way to harm either of them
Eren allowed Zeke to kill manlet and 30 soldiers. We didn't know them but they were Hanji's comrades.

Chapter fucking when?

How big is Zeke's dick?

Attached: p.jpg (2037x3056, 1.62M)

>Shifters
No they won't

Their rabu will break the curse of Ymir.

Someone's missing

Because he is not enjoying the situation and the others understand him, he became a monster to protect what he cares and he still can get a bad ending

Nonexistent after his encounter with the goddess of creation.

Cute and canon

Attached: D8EaV1bU8AAi47C.jpg (1125x716, 73K)

>he still can get a bad ending
The last panel comfirms he gets at least bittersweet. Historia most likely will die but he will be able to make their child free.

This led to Hange saving manlet and LH to be alone and out of commission. It might be because I'm their shipper but realistically we probably won't have this kind of situation if manlet is still an able but retarded killing machine. Beside there's no fucking way manlet is going to die.

Spoilers when? I want to see what happened to Hange.

Attached: p113.jpg (1149x689, 352K)

Floch?

The theory I believe the most is that one of Zeke being killed and Eren forced to use Historia. If Zeke dies Jaegerists will suggest Eren to use the other royals.

Jesus fucking christ half of his teeth are gone
just how hard Levi hit him in the face

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 55 [1080p].mkv_171613.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Nah manlet

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Attached: 1559422724097.png (712x916, 300K)

Yeah honestly I'm still unsure about what eren is and is not aware of when it comes to what the yeagerists + zeke do. I meant it more like...they are not his targets. As always, eren is moving towards his one goal and counting the collateral damage as a necessary sacrifice.

SnK isn't kino in any context. It's a fucking FUJOBAIT. A story about pretty boys with "deep, special feelings" doing terrible but "admirable" things while backstabbing one another while growing their hair out and losing their shirts. It has gone unabashedly fujobait. Its fans think it's some kind of genre-transcending masterpiece but to be frank it just hopped from a trashy genre they know to a trashy genre they don't, so they assume it's never been done before

Attached: 1548150653988.jpg (400x400, 11K)

>the tiniest of scuffs on his face

It's thanks to Isayama. I love LH so when Eren treats them as shit I dislike Eren. Do EHfags hate Rod less just because EH happened thanks to terrible situation in which he put EH?

That's the 104th manlet wasn't there

During at least one frame you can see empty sockets on his gums

I believe that as well, this is when Floch will realize he was deceived and used again

Did he ever get a pussy whiff at least?

Attached: 1531394296816.png (958x537, 990K)

Do you think Togashi will ever come back?

I already like Eren before so the situation is a bit different than Rod. It is a matter of subjectivity.

the bombing, the thing with keith, hans, ect and whatever violence may have resulted from the general uprising was probably out of his hands, but he wouldn't be gullible or optimistic to think that manlet and his men would just hand zeke over without violence. killing them had to have always been on the table at the very least.

Fuck you. I wrote "most likely" and "at least bittersweet". It means she has a chance to survive and they will have a happy ending. But now I hope for bittersweet.

WIT didn't even try to adapt this panel. Imagine being artmogged by Isayongo of all people.

Attached: chadlossal titan.png (1000x1581, 1.57M)

Zeke just did a bigger asspull than Reiner, he was dead. I highly doubt Zeke is going to die before making contact with eren

Nope. He never even made 1st base.

Attached: deadbort.jpg (819x534, 208K)

>manga sales dropped volume by volume
>anime sales dropped season by season
>fanbase full of degenerated cHAds, shipperfags, fujos, pedos and jews
>subs delayed
>abandoned by wit
dead series

Attached: 1535131863230.png (463x396, 117K)

Knowing how well Hans bathes and how they worked together it was probably unavoidable

>still outselling HxH with fewer volumes released
OHNONONONONONO

He was the man responsible for changing her clothes and tucking her into bed, so yes.

But the one who bathes her was manlet

L-lewd

Yes, of course. If Eren or Historia were my favorite characters I would perceive the whole situation differently. I liked them but they have never been my favorite. Historia almost became my favorite during Uprising but I'm not sure what happened after.

Quality > Quantity

All of that after listening to her fuck Erwin and Levi every night

Bert is in a better place bros...

Attached: godholdt ascends.jpg (1334x901, 178K)

you're welcome but you don't really expect them to get a happy ending, do you user?
hanji will probably die playing her role on the 'stage' (killed by a mob of angry yeagerist-aligning civilians or something) and manlet will get killed trying to fulfill his stupid promise one last time.
it's frustrating and unsatisfying but i think isayama is setting this up so that the last panel baby can be the only one with a nice ending/the only one who gets to live free.

M-maybe when Isayama said he's not going to be nice to fans, he was referring to the fujos, r-right?

Attached: 1547482842312.jpg (800x900, 123K)

Absolutely agreed. 28 high quality volumes > 36 doodled, plot-hole ridden volumes

If anything I think manlet won't get killed thanks to Hange making him realize he is more than a soldier but I would be surprised if both of them make it

Then why brought up sales?

I imagine it would be like bathing a cat

DEDICATE YOUR VOTES AND OPINIONS TO THE CAUSE
strawpoll.me/18101620

Attached: UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (775x768, 704K)

i don't really see anything he's set up as heavily indicating that, aside from evoking sannes in a general sense but that depends on the framework you use to interpret it. in just a general sense i don't think yams would've gone to so much trouble to get them away from the primary action if he was just setting up shock-value deaths (and really the angry mob stage of the narrative escalation has already totally passed too). it's possible they don't live to see the end of the narrative, but how exactly we can't say

Any argument is valid as long as it supports my position. It instantly becomes invalid if it supports yours instead. You have been placed in an intellectual checkmate.

Attached: Playing board games.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

He likes her smell

Attached: 1559500786416.jpg (311x279, 23K)

El bebe esta muerto.

I expect only the worst but hope for the best. I'm not sure why but I can't sympathize with 104 more than with LH. Though we know 104 longer and better than LH.

he canonically knocks her out beforehand

>all these lh and eh talk
Funny because i believe eh used them and they are enemies. Historia will shit her panties the moment she see the commander and captain appearing and Eren is going to be pissed if he hears those two are with Historia

>Beats his wife and not-children
Manlet shouldn't reproduce.

That's why he knocks her out

EH are selfish cunts and I hope AMJC and LH BTFO them.

Does Piiku bathe?

Attached: pii messy hair.jpg (533x604, 56K)

I want a Hange gf, where do I find one.

You sound like a child who had his weekly toy taken away

With her tongue like a cat, yes.
Try the army.

No

She looks so defeated. What will it take for her to stop getting sad and start getting angry? Will we ever get a punished banjo?

Attached: gotoyourrooms.png (406x443, 182K)

By her panzer orbiters

please be patient he has ackertism

Historia's baby

>Also what the fuck was that panel flying?
Idk, it looks like it came from the guy who got smacked, so maybe a piece of his gear?

>How is Hisu's tiny body going to handle childbirth?
she won't able to handle it, unfortunately. Royals die tragically.

Why would Levi be in the same graduate class as the kids?

Cute.

Attached: pii kitty.jpg (700x990, 53K)

I agree that at this point they're enemies. Eren allowed to kill manlet after all. But there is no way Hanji is going to hurt Historia. Just no way. But Eren is crazy so he will be pissed of indeed.

>Cause of death: Halfling trying to give birth to a human

Pieck's character annoys me
she's kinda like a mary sue

Maybe that's why she looks like Frieda now

Lol faggot it's all fun and games when it's your former comrades but hey when it happens to you of course scream like a bitch. That said it should've been Reiner or Zeke.

Someone post the star wars dialogues

Attached: pii jobs.jpg (1066x1600, 615K)

Unless he was carrying plywood or the impact turned the holster into a perfect sheet of metal that's a 2d object they forgot to to assign a transparent texture to.

Carla will destroy Zecuck

Attached: Poundhercunny.jpg (300x420, 31K)

Hange will deliver the baby. Then another serumbowl but with Historia and baby will happen

Every time I see Hanji's eye I can't not admit how beatiful it is.

'kinda'

Did Chadath mourn the warrior's deaths? He reacted pretty strongly to being reunited with Gabos. Theo flashback chapter when?

Attached: rO1nbS4.jpg (400x549, 59K)

yeah this is just baseless speculation on my part. i'm not putting any money on that angry mob thing lmao but i am predicting that they will be unable to overcome the burdens that currently restrict them from 'freedom' (being commander and erwin's promise respectively) and die as a result.
this is all after a peppy montage of sitcom-like detective shenanigans though that parts not up for debate sorry

But Eren literally went into a titan's mouth voluntarily without going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OH NO NO NO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO EXPOSE THAT

That would be great, scenes of him with the warriors as children, feeling bad for Annie, etc, so that we can be more emotionally conflicted in the final battle.

>reacted strongly to being reunited with Gabi
>didn't bother to warn the warrior candidate kids or their families about the Liberio attack
Truly FAGath

Yeah whatever it is I doubt a perfect square panel was what they originally intended. With the way the show gets censored sometimes (less blood/gore than the manga), I'm going to bet that it was originally meant to be part of that guy's body.

I love how they slow the stills down like your computer is crashing. Oh modern Japanese animation studios never lose your cheapness and ability to actually animate.

If so the only desicion is Historia because dying at 13 is cruel. But we saw the last panel so no serumbwol. And I like the idea of Hanji delivering the baby.

close but it'll actually be after a remake of the magnum pi intro (manlet is higgins naturally)

>They cut Zeke saying "What a monster..." when Levi returns from over the wall
what the FUCK

And technically Annie will be dicked by Historia cause of Armin's resemblance. The shipping in SnK is multifaceted.

>that """"""hunterfag""""" trying to convince herself this series is still fujo
Yaaassss, now post using Naruto/MHA/Bleach avatars, if we invade the snk threads they can't talk about the father, YAAAASSS

Attached: monster.png (1067x1600, 1.81M)

manletfags btfo

Zeke: eren, im your...
Eren: you can't be my father! I killed him, and also you are blonde.
Zeke: in fact im not daddy, that would be fucking stupid...
Eren : yeah, you right...wait why you said...
Zeke: because i am you BIG BROTHER.
Eren:Nooooooooooooooo

Might be, I'd need to check the BD if it's still there. Not that it bothers me that much, but that missing roof texture is really distracting though, I can't look at anything else but it now that I've seen it.

Monster=bad
Hero can no be bad
Only villen
Dat wy dey habe red eyez
Dey er teh ebul villums

FLY FROM HEAVEN

The Anakin-Padme-ObiwanCannabis one.

the panel was genuine kino though, and also slightly hilarious. more of zeke's lack of self awareness

The director's assistant was afraid of ZL

GODAgath will avenge GODholdt.

Attached: magath pirate.jpg (1280x853, 300K)

we know, manlet

Attached: kirakira.png (192x414, 83K)

>What will it take for her to stop getting sad and start getting angry?

Attached: Attack on Titan - c115 (web) - p033 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (957x821, 635K)

Sure Titan shifters only live what 12 years? But the average human in SnK earth probably lives only to like 32 anyways really

god, she's so beatiful. I don't know how I will handle her possible death.

Hange is the sexiest and most underrated SnK girl.
I'd become a Titan shifter for her.

mobile.twitter.com/startoy1/status/1130754714868408320?s=19
Now you know why certain manlet scenes disappeared

I just want Jiiku to be happy.

Attached: 382983.png (328x424, 120K)

Why does Marco smile like he's had sex with all of them? He's not the stud here, everyone wants Eren's dick not his.

Wait so we didnt get manlet chocking Historia because of this FAGGOT?

We know, Yii.

Attached: gigayelena.jpg (424x448, 40K)

I would become a manlet for her.

She is not underrated though, she consistently comes third place in the popularity polls.

I rabu Hansi!

Attached: snorting like a princess.png (1155x939, 471K)

can't make manlet come off as unsavory even though he's a socially stunted career criminal or give him worrying things like flaws or a personality or, worst of all, chemistry with other characters

Funny thing about her is she's how I'd expect most weebshit girls at Akons to act so Isayama sure nailed that down. I'm not surprised autists like her for that reason.

>shirtless manlet was removed because he was with girls
>removed hansi and manlet screaming the name
>no manlet looking bad
AHAHAHAHAHA

Wait what you say about my man Levi???

Would WIT cut this if they adapt the arc?

Attached: manlet.png (630x473, 344K)

Wakano will cut manlet with Yelena part

wtf I don't remember posting this

wait, the lesbian bitch died off screen?

>Araki
>Cutting EM moments
lol

Attached: page_76.jpg (1200x1800, 601K)

kek. She is staring at Eren and he isn't even looking at her.

Uh, yeah. Ymir ate the Jaw Titan, which is against Marley's interest, so they gave the titan to an actual warrior.

Attached: 3P113.pnYmir's final moment - E93 V2g.png (1200x1800, 1.72M)

the Jew titan?

CUTE

Eldians are all jews by default.
It's like Hitler succeeded with his Madagascar plan

This, she is underrated in the west where fujos hate her even more

Best edit in this thread

Why can't anyone agree on her name? Is it Hange, Hanji or Hansi?

Hongo Kong.

oh no, let's better don't talk about jews again

Excluding the Founding Titan, which Titan is the best?

No you asshole.

Autists like Mikasa

it seems like it probably should be hansi, but they use hans on merch and all the official translations are fucked up so just pick whichever you like the most

Hange or Hanji but definitely not Hansi. Where did it come from?

>photos taken before gangrape

WHT

Either Colossal for pure destruction or Warhammer for 1vs1

Blue Tuna Titan for Naval Operations, Monkey Titan for being a coordinate-lite.

user, pretty much everyone is gonna die.

But it doesn't sound like Hansi.

levi ackerman was brutally raped in the blistering summer of 853

Manlet's wife

>just let it die, bro

Attached: 1539540172377.png (302x312, 110K)

Pieck will die in the next chapter

On the previous page he looked at the ground in embarrassment but on this one it sure looks like he meets her gaze. I don't get all the denial over one panel.

Was Connie always taller than manlet?

No, pre-timeskip he was 2cm shorter making him the only guy shorter than manlet. Now he's 20cm taller.

Does NOT deserve to suffer.

Attached: DCg8d8wUwAEed7f-orig.jpg (1536x2048, 425K)

Based

>blue or light gray eyes
>lipstick
>is supposed to be twelve years old
>looks like she's twice Eren's age
The training flashback was especially bad in that aspect.

Attached: 1536649206261.jpg (1024x749, 98K)

I miss the art of season one...

Well it’s the most obvious thing to do.
I mean we are talking about the sacrifice of one person for the sake of an entire country. Yet, Eren disagrees with and decided to attack an entire country to get Zeke aka the less trustworthy man

you may not like it, but this is was peakasa looks like
glad she's my wife

She's 12 in that photo user.

I don't. Maybe if it were an anime original I would've liked it more, but being a manga adaptation I can't help but compare the two and be annoyed by how the characters look in the anime.

>have a global empire that rules over the other inhabitants
>factions of the 9 titans(countries) fighting each other for territory
>king gets sick of it and decides to let the world be free of titans and eldians
>all the non-eldians call the eldians devils and eldians are made to hate themselves and need to cuck to make up for their past oppression(its never enough)
>non-eldians crave eldian genocide
Yeah totally reminds me of the Jews

about the same age as Novalis' fiancee, and Novalis' century would be around their time, I mean the people living inside the walls. In short I don't see the problem.

What does Isayama think about S3 Part 2

Attached: Isayama.jpg (2157x3415, 2.02M)

He will enjoy the money while he praises the ErwL/EM fanfiction and do the opposite in the manga

Attached: Gob.jpg (720x1280, 141K)

I think this is more about the selfishness of people like Eren and Historia compared to more selfless people like Armin, we could also talk about Erwin but at the end i’m pretty sure nobody can surpass Eren’s selfishness currently in the manga kek.
In the smartpass AU, Historia was talking about Eren as a hero for all the people inside the walls , Armin was very doubtful concerning this and told her that Eren was only fighting for his own freedom, then Historia replied she doesn’t really mind as long as Eren protects everyone inside the walls. I think this is the very difference between people like Armin and Historia. Armin is seeing things way more globally, while Historia is more centered on her own perception never had any experience with people outside the walls and very probably doesn’t care about them because they don’t exist for her. I guess this is also because Historia is a person way more extreme than the majority of people

I meant the whole style with thick lines and whatnot. Characters do look weird sometimes like certain shots of Mikasa in the training camp but overall I like more than the current one.
Dunno, it felt unique to me while current one looks generic most of the time.

Attached: snk05.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

I highly doubt Eren would force Historia to do so but more likely Historia deciding to sacrifice herself in order to give her child a bright future..... but eh I just hope it won’t happen and Historia is fine somewhere taking care of orphans

IsaCHADma