Is it wrong to show your power level in public?

Is it wrong to show your power level in public?

Attached: nekocayman.jpg (1024x768, 240K)

Yea Forumsutist will tell you that yes, but these days everybody watches anime so not really

depends. I would have said keep it subtle if at all when I was younger. But now I've swung back around to not giving the remotest of shits. Just don't be obnoxious and have more to offer than just being a weeb and most people won't care

>but these days everybody watches anime
This is bullshit, but I'll believe it.

It's fine as long as you're not an obnoxious ironic weeb-tier piece of shit.

If you look Asian then people just assume you like it anyway so there's no reason to hide if you're not a flamboyant faggot about it.

vol 4 fuckin when

Yes.
The only exception is if you lift.
If you're /fit/ you can do what you want

He's absolutely right, though.

But the cool baizou on Twitter told me that only losers watch anime, winners watch Marvel films and Harry Potter

Crunchyroll has 45 million users. There are probably double that, or more, people watching anime on Netflix.

It's not a real carshow without at least 1 weebmobile

He is not. I guarantee you there are more people who don't watch anime than people who do.

This

Not to mention piracy

Highschool is the last place where you need to pretend to fit in.
After that people can have niche interests.

>p*rsche

Attached: 1452920634867.jpg (492x479, 19K)

Piracy used to be normalfag shit but it isn't as much anymore

It's kinda weird how that works.
It's like when you graduate all the judgemental "cool" kids become garbage men that nobody cares about anymore, and the nerds all go to university where weird hobbies are actually considered cool (sometimes)

So slapping anime stickers on a my car is a good motivation to lift? Interesting

Yeah
A lot of people on /fit/ aspire to be the biggest guy in their gym so that they can walk in wearing an ahegao tanktop and still get mired.

Today at work, I rang up a guy who looked to be in his late 40s/early 50s (based on having some gray hairs) and he was wearing a Sword Art Online shirt. I was really taken aback by that. I thought it was pretty cool, though.

It used to be harder to get official anime, either easy or cheap. Piracy was natural.
These days, I'd rather pay for crunchyroll (or Hulu or Prime or any other streaming) then have to go out of my way to pirate, or stream from a shady and unstable website with shit quality.

No, you're an insecure faggot if you don't.

Depends. Are you in an giant urban environment? It probably won't do you any harm. Though the smaller your town gets or the further from an urban center you get, I think it becomes better to hide it.

>crunchyroll
Otherwise I agree

Attached: 1547839340226.jpg (943x656, 105K)

Based or cringe?

Attached: 1559516729835.jpg (1361x820, 448K)

>then have to go out of my way
Setting up RSS to auto download your shows as they are put up is "going out of your way"?

I set shit up at the beginning of a season and just watch shit the day it comes out. Git Gud.

>showing your power to ironic weeabos
what a retard

Attached: pvyh4ZK.png (261x236, 18K)

RSS is legitimately too difficult for tech illiterates

When will it be back?

Attached: hold.png (254x200, 53K)

Not as long you have a job, in these days as long you are an independent adult you can dress as a dinosaur as a hobby if you want and everyone would respect you.

>go out of my way to pirate
Even if you don't use RSS it takes maybe 5 clicks total to download an episode of anime.
You are absolutely retarded and are the reason Yea Forums is going to shit.

>somebody asks if I watch anime
>says yes
>suddenly asks me recommendations
>says I haven't watched for a long time, etc
>drop the subject
>rinse and repeat for at least a couple of people who asks me that question

Attached: 1540669640934.png (1280x720, 712K)

But Kanye West watches anime and he is like the leader of the common people

Why yes i do watch 20 hours of anime weekly how could you tell?

>stream from a shady and unstable website with shit quality
You mean like Crunchyroll, Hulu and Prime?

Just bought 70 bucks worth of stickers but nothing as blatant as an anime girl peeker.

Attached: autist.jpg (500x480, 64K)

people who've seen a few shows on netflix and say they "watch anime" are not anime fans

Attached: [720p Remux] Hidamari Sketch Hoshimittsu 01v2 [BDrip x264 AAC] [C6E6D940].mkv_snapshot_06.23_[2019.0 (180x283, 77K)

Kanye has a human sized Zaku, he's the one celebrity I would bet on having a decent power level

Attached: FQuNX52.jpg (960x670, 357K)

Tech illiterate here, can confirm.
I'll just deal with the extra time it takes to click a magnet link on nyaa.