5Toubun no Hanayome

Spoilers out

Despairchads win again!

Attached: 1559527021708.jpg (441x566, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/183014040/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>From now on.. I'll become my mother.

Attached: 1559528212498.jpg (720x940, 213K)

Yotsuba a best
Nino a shit

Attached: 1534599892474.png (836x758, 389K)

>I won you know... I'm already in a different place than everybody
>It's not like we're all the same

Attached: 1559527692860.jpg (580x330, 19K)

She looks like a dude.

>we can't be together anymore

Attached: 1559527947082.jpg (720x479, 86K)

>I'm going to take responsibility for all of you.

Attached: 1559528739911.jpg (283x482, 31K)

I can’t believe everyone got suckered in by negi. Yotsuba isn’t for anything but despair and suffering.

What a fucking hero. Seriously.

Attached: 1559529014654.jpg (439x577, 256K)

Attached: 1559529250287.jpg (480x616, 58K)

Y-Yotsubros... Is this what despair feels like...

Attached: N-Negi‚ I don't feel so good.jpg (580x823, 83K)

Wait for one thread to die you stupid, attention whoring cunt

It’s dying

That's why she must win, right? The payoff must be proportional to the suffering.
Otherwise Negi is a fucking hack.

Attached: 1559530310047.jpg (480x823, 70K)

She'll win the Raihabowl

Something tells me this chapter is going to be a momentous one. Hopefully Yea Forums and all those involved will act well and accordingly.

The previous thread would suggest that is already a lost cause.

>there were fags that thought the flashback would last a volume
Yotsuba should have kept her hair long

I thought it would be at least three chapters and this chapter would be just her date with Fuutarou. Fuck Negi and his mach 20 pacing.

Cannot wait for the inevitable drop of Nino and Fuu-kun pillow art

Attached: 1549313070381.jpg (1500x1400, 401K)

What a cuck. Seriously.

>Yotsuba literally killed their mother
What the fuck? I thought this was just a comfy harem of quints full of cute girls and Miku not this dark shit.

5 times over.

I'm literally cumming gallons from fapping to these.

Attached: 1557167343577.gif (500x500, 289K)

>attention whoring cunt
y-you too

It's what she deserves.
>confess that you love Fuutaro
>loljk

If Fuutaro was a quint, would they share or will Ichika and Nino try to have them all for themselves?

Will she bear my 5 children?

Isn't than what Miku did just recently too?

Yotsuba sold her body for good grades. That's why she cut her hair.

They all deserve to suffer then.

Why is Nino the only one with a Fuu pillow?

>Nino alone is holding the pillow
I think you have your answer.

Except Nino. Nino bride confirmed.

Wow, she really does look like Nino.

Attached: x16.png (1070x1600, 740K)

Other quints are not that desperate.

This is why Itsuki will win. It's obvious Fuutaro is looking for a mother figure in his life, some form of stability he can cling to and fuck, Itsuki is perfect then.

Because she's the bride, user.

>Nino with Fuutarou
Negi has thrown away any semblance of subtlety

Attached: 74748110_p0.jpg (739x1024, 325K)

Of course, Uesugi-kun.

I'll never get how Itsuki got her ahoge and her curly hair.

Itsuki will win. He’ll fall for the quint that didn’t fall for him quickly.

consolation prize, it's not the first time Negi does that

Attached: 047z9dogsc621.jpg (872x960, 254K)

>An identical quintuplet sister looks like her identical quintuplet sister
I think you might be a genius, user.

>we can't be together anymore
>literally the first quint to try to get close to Fuu

She's the only one who hasn't backtracked like a coward/cunt. She lays it out in the open and states what she wants. No mindgames.

Nice catch. Ichika was also the first one to get BTFO. Miku is the second quint so will she be rejected/drop out next?

>inb4 she always loved him from the beginning

>her individuality and despair won her over.
Fucking based, Negi I never doubted you once, thanks for drawing these despair panels.

This is barely even colored

Cope. But Ichika is holding Fuutaro-Reindeer like a dog while Nino is holding Fuutaro pillow like a lover/bride.

Attached: B365D002-B6CE-4350-BCC7-23344052C413.jpg (1149x733, 621K)

>It's obvious Fuutaro is looking for a mother figure in his life
I guess that's why Itsuki won't win.
Have you even been paying attention? Saying you want to be like someone is not actually being like someone.
Itsuki time and time again has proven herself to be the most childish, irresponsible and requiring the most attention and care quint. That's the irony. She's the least mother-like out of all of them. Even Raiha had to take care of her.

An absolute alpha chad.

t. seething Ninofag

Based.

There’s literally nothing Nino to talk about in the new chapter yet ninofags are yet again spamming the thread with Nino content. And you wonder why no one likes you

Post the one with her head scratched out. It's oddly appropriate for these chapter spoilers.

Literally coping. Just get over the fact that this isn’t the first Negi had one quint hold a Fuuts accessory.

I'm going to marry Nino!

Attached: 1558197606521.jpg (850x722, 121K)

based yotsufag

Is this the ultimate cuckery?

Well Fuu won’t so someone has to.

Maybe if the other quints weren't so boring even in their own chapter then people would have something to talk about other than Nino?

Where’s that synopsis at?

We know, Fuutaro.

is he still here?

Attached: e4d4814e78f0f736034214910455b319eac41317.jpg (480x782, 83K)

We know Fuu-kun

Cope. This is the power of Nino and you can’t do anything to stop us.

The difference is that Ichishit got a random Twitter sketch that no ones cares about and Nino got a color spread. Seethe more.

Yotsuba's hopeless face awakens something within me.

Post the rest.

that's why I didn't buy this "Yotsuba is an angel" bullshit

he is always here.

>ninochinks hate Yotsuba this much.
Yes. Let the hate and despair flow through you.

You must be new around here.

His boyfriend is here

Fuck off tourist.

No you won't

Yeah. Report and ignore

Really I think we can agree this is all Ichikas fault yet again

I'm here

>NINO IS THE ONLY QUINT TO CLENCH HER HANDS WHILE WALKING TOWARDS FUUTS
>ignores the panel of miku doing the same thing
>NINO IS THE ONLY QUINT HOLDING A FUUTS PILLOW CAUSE SHES THE BRIDE
>makes an excuse as to why only ichika held reindeer-fuuts in another illustrations
Mental illness.

>Mikucucks falseflagging this hard
Sorry, but you're backtracking waifu already lst.

T. Retarded Mikuspic

Are you the brother of the "I'm going to marry Miku!"-poster?

>tourist
Back to your shit hole

cope

This. Nino is just the most interesting quint

>ninochads do something
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RENT FREE

Kek, Ninoshitters are so desperate.

That's Miku herself

Based.
Cringe.

tl;dr
Yotsuba get too cocky because she think she is exceptional,but then found out later she is only exceptionally dumb.

>took care of your crush's children after her death
>only for them to rebel against you and whore themselves out to a poor boy later
Yikes. His life is hard.

How did Yotsuba fatality Rena?

It was an illustration that would be seen by a ton of readers that follow his twitter and would also be shared on different sites. I can smell the desperation through the screen.

I WARNED YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN! BACK IN THE NORTH, I WARNED YOU, BUT YOU DIDN'T CARE TO HEAR! WELL, HEAR IT NOW!

It was such a comfy thread but insecure Mikufags had to come in and ruin it.

She's literally atoning for her sins in the present, how can you not call that an angel?

Oh great. Itsuki has mental problems. I guess this is what her arc will be about? Fuck this shit.

??? You were the one asking for something that doesn't exist. Go back you where you belong faggot.

Negi must be very anxious to draw more cute Nino with her Fuu-kun. Looking forward to the next Nino and Fuu focused chapter, I bet it'll be very special.

Attached: 1557881342538.png (1621x807, 2.54M)

Maybe if other fans were as autistic as Ninofags they would force their quint down everyone's throats every thread.

What has Nino down that’s so interesting in the last few chapters? You fags keep coming into these threads as new content gets released to rehash old shit like non sensical parallels

>That pillow has a hole on the bottom

Attached: 1555449654347 (1).png (546x1598, 1.39M)

>muh _____ boogeyman
Piece of shit _____kek

Why?

Attached: 1558112270896.png (240x319, 82K)

Unironically this. People are still reading this to see Nino win/lose. They don't actually care about anything else.

She was already doomed with STD.

Indeed, Nino's rejection will be very special.

No shit. 123 got focus with that shitty drama arc and now it’s the turn of 45.

She's literally Marika 2.0. Newfags think a girl being open and aggressive about her feelings is something revolutionary.

>metafag believing he's above it all
LMAO, we all you know you're a Mikufag.

Guess what imbecile? Anyone can join your cock measuring contest anytime, take your forced tourist meme back where it belongs.

Attached: 1372828519983.jpg (184x361, 10K)

Based Ninochad speaking the truth.

>still comparing a random sketch on twitter to a polished color spread
Cope harder.

Bro can we have a few minutes to talk about our lord and savior Maruo? Seriously dude is a legend. The quints are just a bunch of ungrateful bitches.

because they believed Yotsuba was literally always an angel without having ever done anything wrong. Fuutarou believed it too because he had Rena as the most selfless person in memory

We already knew she was devastated by her mother's death. She visits her grave every month.

Attached: s9.png (556x295, 51K)

I'd rather take shitty drama than dealing with mental girls. Itsuki is crazy dude, I didn't sign for this.

Fucking cuck

Because I'm already married to her!

Denialfags are the best when they start to deny the fact that Nino will win

Don't worry, Nino isn't gonna reject Fuu.

I can't believe Miku would do this, bros

Attached: 1557523332309.jpg (636x641, 61K)

Maruo should’ve introduced NTR-chan to Fuutarou.

At least you admitted that you're not from here I give you that. Now if only you get the fuck back that would be nice.

How the fuck can people think Itsuki will win when she has absolutely no feeling towards Fuutarou 90 chapters in?

>taking of another man's children
>lord and savior
LMAO. He's the most cucked faggot in this series

Fucking Ninospammers. Shut the fuck up already

Tell me, what has Yotsuba done wrong? Wanting to be different than the others isn't wrong by the way.

Micute.

Attached: 1558105673655.jpg (1878x2846, 555K)

thats exactly why

Even pillow-Fuu is turning his back on Nino and facing Miku instead

She want to be mother while Fuutarou said he will be the father

Fuutarou will be the one to fall for her.

If I thought Nino could genuinely win then I would admit it, but I just don’t. I really do believe she’ll be the second quint to get BTFO.

I need more despair. Post more despair.

Attached: Yots.png (125x125, 6K)

Itsuki's arc won't be about her relationship with Fuutarou. It will be about finally overcoming her inner demons that left the death of her mother with the help of her sisters.

Why Nino makes everyone seethe?

Don't kill yourself because Nino is the bride confirmed by this cover color

>little girl breaks mentally down over her beloved mother's death

>Itsuki is crazy dude

?????

>123 are officially out of the bowl
Bros, I think it is time to stop.

Fuuts will fall for her first instead of it being the other way around like 1234 fell for him first.

By going on a diet.

>want to give Fuutaro a reward for his hard work in tutoring them
>yotsuba think of a medal
>everyone else thinks of kissing him in the mouth
>disguises herself as Rena desperately wanting Fuutaro to know it's her. Remember if he can recognize the quints it means he can do so through love, aka Itsuki wants him to love her
>Is the bell kisser
user pls. She obviously wants to be ravaged by Fuutaro. She's just on the down low because her sisters be crazy.

But I wasn't even posting.

Attached: 1559488079192.jpg (744x1002, 181K)

Yotsuba is always despair.

You can't say that a girl that literally says that she will become her mother is normal

>Itsuki wanted to blow Yotsuba's cover in the Kyoto arc so Fuutarou can start hating her because of what she's done in the past.
WTF I HATE ITSUKI NOW.

It’s not her it’s the spammers people would probably like her more in these threads if ninoposters weren’t such idiots

Post cute Ninos, ninobro.

1 is. 2 and 3 need answers to their confessions.

>if you remember back when my shit board tried to force it here, you're a crossboarder
desuarchive.org/a/thread/183014040/
Whatever helps you sleep at night, retard-kun. Hope your own idiocy kills you tonight~

this thread will be a shitfest

Success breeds jealousy

It's Japan, I ain't gotta explain shit besides first girl, (also in center for first volume cover). Doesn't matter if other girls have better chemistry or more development over the course of the series.
The additional potential despair for those who thought this was gonna be Yotsuba arc, it's actually an Itsuki arc that was disguised as a Yotsuba arc using 4's viewpoint. Maybe 4 will forever remain effectively a non-contender.

My advice to you is to just ignore the Ninotards like the rest of us. You'd have more success reasoning with a bunch of chimps then them.

I always knew Itsuki was a traitor.

DID SOMEBODY CALL FOR ME??? YES user I'M HERE AND I'M KEEPING AN EYE OUT ON YOU MIKEKS

>bu-but we're bros

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR WET MOP??? AT LEAST THE NINOBROS ARE BROS AND MAYBE YOU FATTIES AND SNAKES CAN JOIN TOO

YOTSSSSS OUT

Attached: YOTS_MIGHT.jpg (653x408, 35K)

I’m surprised Itsuki hadn’t gone full Norman Bates.

4 has been in the bowl

She's just maneuvering herself so she can finally have Fuutaro for herself.

I kinda want to draw her

DESPAIR is real bros

Attached: Zetsuba.png (394x912, 444K)

>desperately wanting Fuutaruo to know it’s her

No she wanted him to realize that lolikano was Yotsuba

I have all you faggots wrapped around my finger. You're all eating out of my hands like the pigs you are. My plan is to make Yea Forums choke on my dick every week. They love it, and they can't get enough. They always moan "negi tame-" Like a bunch of filthy whores.

Attached: 1559029847603.jpg (956x1356, 443K)

The more we wait the sweeter it will be.

Attached: 1555391575011.jpg (1377x2039, 516K)

He'll only fall for the kisser. It's hard to imagine Itsuki being the kisser when she's had 0 romantic feelings for him the entire manga

Nino gets the Fuutarou pillow. Other quints get nothing. Negi, could you at least try to keep the bride a secret? My goodness

she became arrogant. wanting to be different from your siblings is normal but putting yourself on a high horse and telling them this right in their faces is the opposite of being an angel. It's ok though because everyone makes mistakes but accept she is NOT an angel

This is actually starting to make sense now lmao.

Nice try, Yotsuba.

II WARNED YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN! BACK IN THE NORTH, I WARNED YOU, BUT YOU DIDN'T CARE TO HEAR! WELL, HEAR IT NOW!

>ignore the Ninotards like the rest of us
Implying you fags ever do.

>2
There was more focus on Yotsuba in Sisters War than Nino

Will Itsuki be a good mommy?

Based YotsuMight

Yeah, just like you waited for the stalker subplot at the end of Kyoto, oh wait.

Don’t know all the details yet

>but putting yourself on a high horse and telling them this right in their faces is the opposite of being an angel
Ah right, it's still not totally clear what made her snap like this though. I bet it's Ichika's fault again.

>The quints are just a bunch of ungrateful bitches.
>Ungrateful
No all of them

Attached: x18 (4).png (1426x2048, 833K)

Fuutaro will be sure of it by giving her lots of babies.

Attached: 1554619810075.jpg (724x1024, 95K)

I’m currently drawing the quints but as their male counterparts

Sure, but at the moment Fuuts has no idea who the kisser is. He won’t be relying on the kiss forever. He’s eventually going to fall for a quint because of their personality and the overall relationship. This might even turn out like Nisekoi where Raku realizes that the childhood promise girl doesn’t matter and we have Fuuts decide that the kisser doesn’t matter. Literally the only way he’ll know who the kisser is if he kisses all the quints or the quint that did it reveals herself.

Attached: 1558225047329.jpg (800x1500, 1.56M)

Yotsuba will hang her herself under the bell where she and Shotarou spoke underneath.

>just ignore the Ninotards like the rest of us
You idiots are just as incapable of ignoring ninofags as they are incapable of ignoring bait

Are you going to draw a cute Femtarou?

Based Yotsmight

BOOOOOOOOOOORING
WHERE'S FUUTAROU'S CHAPTER?!?!?

Attached: Big raiha.png (2500x1875, 1.26M)

>but as their male counterparts
Please no but post them pls

Attached: 1558505783466.png (477x625, 257K)

Why is she not wearing any pants

>*Ding Ding Ding*
>"I figure the wedding bells should have stopped by now."
>Fuutarou: Oh my god.

>she’ll be the second quint to get BTFO
This theory is died when Ichika and Miku get bfto so technically Nino will be the three not second.

Anyway I think Ichika is still in the game more than Miku *when Fuutarou chooses to go in groupe E only for Ichika he doesn't care about muh Miku depression

But Yotsuba hangs herself at the wedding.

Zetsuba always wins baby

Attached: 010.png (571x693, 320K)

That's the rule of the service industry.

Miku didn't confess.

Fuutarou is only a heroine.

>He’s eventually going to fall for a quint because of their personality and the overall relationship
And that quint is the bride
>and we have Fuuts decide that the kisser doesn’t matter
She does matter, because she's the bride.

hey cool what a coincidence me too, although im really having a lot of trouble with yotsuba and nino, I don't know how to incorporate their ribbons into male counterparts without making it look too effeminate

How do Yotsubros cope with this every week?

Attached: 1520823061755.png (925x692, 918K)

Attached: d08d7addd100baa1a3600a2b4910b912c9fc2e07.jpg (580x831, 110K)

You'd be a happier user if you'd just let them be.

Miku wasn’t BTFO. As it stands, Fuuts has not accepted nor rejected her confession. Same with Miku. Ichika however dropped out of the competition.

I'm fapping to these panels right now. Based Negi knows how to make good despair stories.

self defense mechanism. she can't handle losing her parent so in order to protect herself she tells herself she will become her mother because she refuses to accept her parent is dead. It's not normal but far from being crazy.

>Smiles you couldn't save

To show off her delicious succulent thighs

Attached: 1557612262644.png (2756x1575, 3.37M)

Attached: fca969c5b74543a92a57b75c10178a82b8011407.jpg (580x831, 115K)

Don’t get comfortable anons. Ninotards are only gonna get worse until she’s completely BTFO after Negi remembers her. And even then the threads will be spammed with how he’s a hack for fucking up their ”inevitable” headcanon

No. She's the one who needs to be taken care of.

Just like how she settled things between her and Fuutarou in Kyoto. Oh wait

>lolikano considering jumping

So did he take the picture here or not?

>implying the kisser and bride are the same person
Negi could literally pull anything.

Attached: 4c8bd9b4c9ea15ce344bad99b8003af33b87b22e.jpg (580x831, 115K)

Yeah and also when ichika said she had to change because of Itsuki's state as well.

I'm betting she'll make a wish at a shrine and it'll come true, with the result being Rena's death. From her perspective anyway.

The Stalker was Fuutarou, Nino's stalker was her fuut kun.
add that her cute hug was better than any the stalker subplot

>chapter
i sleep

This. Even when she’s BTFO, they’re just going to spam the remaining threads because if they got fucked over then no one else is allowed to have a good time. I can already see the future mess.

Attached: c866a57e9e2f0708ea816790e724b899ab01f2c8.jpg (580x831, 106K)

>That desperation
Wew

5toubun is a reverse harem shoujo manga
in which every harem members gets exposition BUT the haremette herself
see: diabolik lovers

I’m beginning to think these “ninochads” are the same faggots that spam
“hunterchads”

Early gooks? Does that mean we’re getting chapter release tomorrow?

She made the decision to settle the feud between her sisters. How nobel of her to put love aside for family.

that sad Yotsuba smile makes me hard...
anons what's my problem

Ching chong to you too

>gooks

FUUTAROU NO SHE'S A VIXEN DEEP INSIDE

Attached: 87255342ad4bd113e40cfaa254afa40f49fb058a.jpg (580x831, 107K)

For youtsuba make him wear something on her neck, like those shounen protagonists, or a ponytail

What are they saying?

kys EOP

Nino is too good for her sisters

Yotsuba will win

The only thing she's getting BTFO is her virginity taken by Fuutarou.

Attached: b3b31044d688d43ffe4ddc62731ed21b0cf43bef.jpg (580x831, 100K)

>Gooks
user.

Talking about him being a poorfag

Don't try to reason with shitposters

From Yotsuba's perspective, Shotarou was the genki one.

Yeah, she makes for a good punchbag for them

Attached: 1527943797469.gif (500x500, 396K)

please draw a cute femtarou too
we need a reverse harem situation

>this delusion
lol

Yeah, shes even gonna bless her sister to forever be happily married to Fuutarou. Noone could ask for a nobler sister

Attached: ef5c8afb513d269782dd44cd5bfbb2fb4216d842.jpg (580x831, 102K)

What desperation? A character is BTFO when they’re officially out of the bowl and as it stands that only applies to Ichika since she dropped out on her own. Both Miku and Nino have not gotten answers to their confessions, meaning either an acceptance of their feelings that would lead to a relationship or a rejection. It’s that simple.

>for the sake of my mother
>for the sake of Fuutarou-kun's sister
>let's study hard!

idk about Nino but can you just change Yotsuba's ribbons into a headband with her rabbit knot on the back of her head now?

>"let's try our hardest to study"
>fail every single subject 5 years later

TOPKEK.

Oh no. Don't do this Negi.

I cant believe yotsuba won

I think she's saying that to her sisters(?)

Can one of you fine anons translate this so we at #dropo- Yea Forumsnoymous can have an early release?

Nah, Eatsuki does. Her fat tummy is the perfect punching bag.

Attached: 1551787023726.png (764x364, 344K)

ENDGAME GIRL

>those 8 colour pages weren't the part of Yotsuba's chapter
Thanks Negi

Shit I switched the pages order between this and this

Attached: e8364b167f3e6709af47096f35c79f3df9dc5508.jpg (580x831, 81K)

>emotion stamps
What did the watermark mean by this?

SOMEONE PLEASE LOVE HER.

Attached: D7fgP6kVUAUtBb-.jpg (667x1200, 109K)

Cute date. Imagine having one of the best days of your life and then falling into ultimate despair as your mother dies, you try to change and nearly kill your grandfather. No wonder she’s courting the rope

>For the sake of my mother
Two things died that day almost three

It's over, Yotsuba has the high ground

Where else did you think she got her genki inspiration from?
>yankee
>grows up to be an academix "example"

>says she'll be an """""example"""""
>(((genki)))

Attached: 1553095255866.png (735x897, 707K)

YOTSUBA DESPAIR RAPED SHOUTAROS HAND VIRGINITY

Holy shit Yotsuba actually won

It says something about pleasure, cummed and inside.

YOTSUBA ONCE AGAIN GOT ANOTHER KINO PANEL. THANK YOU NEGI

Yes. With short hair, flat chested and with big thighs.

Maybe when it’s finished.

Yotsuba’s ribbon is a headband. I have no idea what to do with Nino, though.

Mature Yotsuba is hot

Whoever is the bride, the other 4 will all congratulate her and Fuut. Nino isn't that special in that regard.

He did.

Attached: dfe21a23720e0cf33ec0026b0446f21fbf09aa99.jpg (580x831, 120K)

Handholding rape!

Attached: 1556600141114.jpg (680x1264, 110K)

>Almost
Shame

YOTSUBA IS GOING TO FUCKING WIN

He may not realize it himself but Shotarou was a chad ahead of its time
Now if only he kept his yankee up, it seems genuine on all accounts

>"Yotsuba-kun"

wtf? and he still forget her name 5 years later?

Last chapter had a quint headbutt Takebayashi so hard that it left a mark. Itsuki probably fucked up her forehead so badly the hair from that one spot grows out weird permanently.

>二乃

No. She failed.

She failed. She failed. She failed.

OH NO NO NO HERE IT COMES

THE TIME THAT ICHIKA KEKED YOTSUBA.

Holy shit, Yotsuba actually has the high ground. Negi is brilliant.

So Maruo never married Rena? He's just her doctor who adopted her kids out of pity?

We fucking did it bros.

That was fast.

Although people are memeing a lot these are massive winner flags for Yotsuba.

>Poor Yotsuba
This shotarou Fuutarou was never in love with lolinakano /Yotsuba (respect) like he tells to Nino.
He was in love with his cute classmate

Ichika did nothing wrong.

Attached: gu70zpj6ury21.jpg (1627x1984, 181K)

Now this is interesting

SPOILER THAT SHIT
YOTSUBA YOU MADWOMAN

Attached: 10D.png (995x194, 146K)

How hard are the Ninofags and Mikufags seething?

>She fucking won
Based Negi.

But the theme of this manga is letting go of the past and looking forward to the future. Stop being so excited over little shit like this Yotsutards.

>fuukun
Nino confirmed winner and the first one to nickname F.

I'm mixed on Yotsuba winning. She's my second favorite but I hate the "pitiful girl should win the guy" story. At least she's more deserving to win than Miku who doesn't do jack shit.

Can we agree that now Miku out of the competition?

Attached: 1550409869792.jpg (1052x744, 204K)

t. yotsuba

>hey look, we can see Kyoto station where we've just been
>wow, you're right
>eh,you're not taking it?
>don't follow me
>wow, there are charms. Let's buy them
>why are you following me? Go away

>Yotsuba gets stars in her eyes.
Its over lads.

Prepare to get your expectations subverted

isn't that Maruo?

YOTSUBA FUCKING WON
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME

Yotsuba with Bride Miku pose ohhhhh nooooooot

Maybe a butterfly necklace?

She was born

>pitiful
>implying she even wants to win the bowl
I don't even know why you're so scared of her winning, when she had zero chances to begin with.

OH NO NO NO
QUINTORARE INCOMING
BIGGEST FUCKUP OF YOTS'S LIFE INCOMING
IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

It’s gonna come down to 45. The two no one expected.

Nino is the first one called Fuutarou “Fuukun” but she didn’t remember woa!

TLanon-sama, thank you.

no, it's the teacher. You should learn some basic nippongo, though

You could try doing different accessories but with the same shape/color scheme. Such as earrings that look like the top part of Nino's ribbons

Am a Mikufag. Honestly would mind a Yotsuba win. Just end her suffering somehow

Now kiss.

Wtf. And she didn't remember she used that before?

I love her tits.

>yotsuba
>zero chances
Imagine being this delusional. Cope harder Ninofag/Mikufag.

Attached: 64B63217-7D34-4FAD-BFCF-9AA21C756F8E.jpg (302x336, 15K)

So Nino really did see Fuutarou when she was younger

Attached: 1547606780008.png (1750x986, 2.18M)

START THE DAMN JOUST BEFORE I PISS ME SELF!

even it is a Yotsuba arc, Nino is still everywhere.

>The two no one expected.
We all expected it except 123fags.

Yeah

No

I pity Yotsubafags. Thinking an flashback indicates anything relevant about her chances in the present. Fuutarou was never in love with Lolikano, he admired her and Itsuki made him move on from her (because it's all part of her 4D keikaku to remove the competition and have Fuut for herself)

I'm pretty sure most 13fags expected it too.

Terrible character. Mary Sue. Everything just gets fixed for her. But yeah she's cute. Terrible wife though.

In these times of despair, she actually found hope. Fuutarou set Yotsuba free in the past, he's gonna do it again in the present.

It's coming.

Attached: 1537570664044.png (126x256, 30K)

>eh,you're not taking it?
>don't follow me
>wow, there are charms. Let's buy them
>why are you following me? Go away
We need more tsuntarou

Mikubros...

>Saw him
>Called him Fuu-kun
Doesn't remember any of it.
Fucking hack

Based Nino stealing the chapter again!

>Yotsuba's
just like Onodera has won when she was revealed to be the promise girl.... Wait...

She doesn't call him Fuu-kun,she said Fuusomething-kun

Negi cannot be any more subtle with his Nino wank

Fuutarou didn't even remember Yotsuba name called by her teacher

What relevance left in her?

Based retard

Sorry, baking the cake is Miku and Nino work

Fuck off

Ninobros, I'm not liking her chances anymore.

Cope

Doesn’t matter if he didn’t have feelings for Yotsuba as kids. This cements Yotsuba as the only quint that has history with him.

Where the fuck are you Ninokeks reading Fuu-kun? WHY do you want people to hate you lot?

Ninofag here, but in Fuutarou x Yotsuba ship

>winning and relevancy
Feels good Yotsubros

She said "Fuu so and so kun", not Fuu-kun

>Mary Sue
Thats Nino tho

Based Nino.

I admit I'm not an expert but from furigana it looks like "Fuu-kun" to me. It uses the "fuu" kanji from his name

And the whole theme of the manga is to move on from the past. Sorry, Yotsubafag, looks like it's the rope for her again.

Fuck off

Oh my, the coping is going to be bad this week.

>EOP
shame on you.

>Meet someone for less than a day.
>They change appearances the next time you see them, 5 years later.
>Literally thousands of people with Fuu- in their name.

>the only quint
Speedreader. He spent time with Ichika

Onodera was only revealed to be the promised girl in the end, and didn't get any development from it after because the manga ends after that reveal. Revealing the childhood love in the middle of the series is a huge win flag. Actually, they're not even childhood friends anymore, they're more like Star-crossed lovers at this point.

In the middle panel

Why are you always so angry at the bride, user?

That's explains the ahoge not the curly hair.

Fucking hack. Stop insert nino in every other quints act

Yes

Attached: 1553844670348.png (569x650, 514K)

Sup?

>Fuutaro is looking for a mother figure in his life
Wut?

>ah, it's already this late
>geh, it's already night
>it's because you dragged me around
>Fuutarou-kun was also very into it you know
>(something). You don't have cellphone?
>yeah. Teachers are probably looking for me
>let's just ride the bus for now
>yeah
>ah

Yeah, I hope no Yotsubros kill themselves.

They’re literally losing their minds cause the chances of Yotsuba went up and it’s making them crazy.

Did he hear her name? So why did he think and tell Renatsuki he dont know her name?

>move on from the past.
Correct, that's why we need to look forward to the future where Fuutarou needs to accept what Yotsuba become after all this.

>"Fuu-what-his-name-kun"
>"let just call him Fuukun for short"

>not
sasuga pleb

She says 風何とか君 but the next panel, last line she calls him fuu-kun because saying the other thing was a pain

You realize that star-crossed lover are supposed to never get together, right?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REST OF THE CHAPTER?!!!!!!!

All Ninofags are Dekinais.

I’m happy for Yotsuba though. She is second best girl.

>Yotsuba and Itsuki are the most emotionally damaged.

It's always the ones that look like they have it together the most that are the most broken.

Is this it for us?

It's in the later part

Attached: 1559533539905 (1)-1.jpg (41x127, 3K)

>middle of the series is a huge win flag
Sorry but now it's the End of the serie. It's is too late for her.

More like you're praising muh despair now means winning, that's fucking stupid.

Here

Attached: file.png (74x237, 25K)

>風君

still it stands. the promised childhood crush lost

This. Miku doesn't do anything for herself but everything still works for her for some reason. Then again she fucks things up herself which negates it.

Sweet

Attached: 1525520796297.png (1927x2271, 609K)

WE CONQUERED ALL OF Yea Forums
WE'RE NEVER GONNA STOP
BOTH ANIME AND MANGA
WE"VE WON THE FUCKING LOT
MIKU AND NINO
THEY TRIED SO HARD
WE ARE LOYAL SUPPORTERS
WE ALWAYS HAD HOPE
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

Yes, the rope is coming

>Itsuki
>Annoying, vindictive, irresponsible crybaby
>Has it together

Oh, didn't see that, thanks.

>End of the serie
>Still another 30 chapters left
>End of the series.
Retardbro...

Yes, that's why despair will win again.

>188947560
Moving on from the past doesn’t mean that Yotsuba has to pretend their childhood encounter never happened.

Playing cards doesn’t compare to holding hands under the stars.

Probably. But when has waifufagging ever been about proof and evidence? I'll sink with the ship. I already know its full of holes. What about you?

Based Nino, she always had Fuu-kun in her heart from the very beginning.

Is it really now going to come down to 4 and 5? 1, 2, and 3 are so complete in their development I'm not sure where they can go.

>literal promise girl
It's over, she's done

Nottttt why Nino always win fuck my life!!!!!!

She must've know it was him from the start.

FUCKING NINOFAGS

>ITT: antiNinofags once again proven to be illiterate autists who can't even read basic hiragana.

thanks for the advice anons! those options are more or less what i had in mind too. i want yotsuba to be the stereotypical shonen protag since it fits her and its cute

since nino is stylish and really likes fashion, I was thinking of either a ponytail or a headband tied to the side like gaius from fire emblem[/spoilers]
maybe give him a delinquent vibe too since thats what og nino likes

B-but Kimi no Na Wa..

Tell me about Yotsuba. Why did she decide to wear a ribbon after encountering Fuu?

IT'S COMING HOME YOTSUBROS
BASED Yea Forums
YNWA

Lmao, all the Nino haters seething and acting like retards just got BTFO.

Cope.

Always bet on Nino, baby.

Ew no, they probably smell

>Stops when Nino is about to see Fuu-kun
T-thanks

I can't believe Fuutarou forgot Yotsuba name

Y-You too

When did Fuut BTFO any of them? Tell me.

She want to copulate with deer.

>Star-crossed lovers
Oh shit, Yotsuba got so many flags tonight

How do you know it’s the end? With how popular it’s become, Negi could milk it out.

All of them were childhood friends in Nisekoi and it’s not like Yotsuba is a promised girl here. Fuuts doesn’t like her from childhood the way Raku (unknowingly) did with Kosaki.

>makes a half-assed nickname for someone she barely knows
>uses the same nickname again for Fuutarou, not remembering that he was the one Yotsuba was speaking of

I don't know. That's a reach.

She's the most forgettable sister.

>maybe give him a delinquent vibe too since thats what og nino likes
Yes, that's a must.

Same. She's just too precious.

Mikufags and Ninofags are amazing. The second that Yotsuba is getting some backstory they are screeching about how she's out of the race and that he winning would be shitty writing.

>I might have used all my money buying the charms this afternoon
>are you an idiot?
>that's because you bought 5 like an idiot. At least count your money before that
>ahaha, i did it
>just saying, all i have is this 200 yen. I'm not giving it to you
>okay
>well, take care

>Ninofags thinking they'll win the Fuubowl
Hahhahahahahaha

> More 24 moment
Eventhough it was only a flashback, I'm happy.

Younger sibling qNTR'ed by chad eldest sister

Kill yourself subhuman

And Nino forgot Fuu-kun name

Reaching is what Ninofags do. Ignore them. They’re trying to find a win in a chapter that pushes Yotsuba.

How would you draw a femKintarou?

>Miku
>Tried hard
Lol should've been Ichika instead

Attached: D7-JPxLUcAA78PF.jpg (3508x2480, 567K)

She'll win the fuu-kunbowl.

30 chapters is too much for you?? it's the middle for you? Keke
Two fucking Vol this shit is over.Now it's literally the last road of the Manga and not the middle

Spoiler threads are so fucking shit now. I'll see you guys on scan dump.

Who?

Now let's hope they interact in the present too

Shotarou is such dumb dumb, using his bus money on a shrine.

>Yotsuba getting this btfo in her own chapter
Damn

>You realize that star-crossed lover are supposed to never get together, right?
Yes, and Yotsuba knows that too, I'm sure.

she made a promise with him and he was in love with her despite denying it. She's the promise girl

>not a single Miku panel in this chapter
>not a single Ichika panel in the previous chapter
I wonder why

>Yankee
>Chad
No.

Attached: 76b1a33eb80e7bec71334a71212eb93899506be2.png (580x829, 197K)

Kill yourself subhuman

Yea Forums scanlated version

Attached: Untitled.jpg (720x938, 184K)

NEEEEEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

FUCKING BASED INDIVIDUALITY. FUCK MY SISTERS, I'M THE MAIN GIRL NOW

>How do you know it’s the end
Negi tells us

>posting actual raws
>spoiler
being EOP must be really suffering.

So it begin

Never has a manga page had so much hope and despair displayed at the same time.

Don't even care. Itsuki will win. Screencap this.

> implying scan dump thread will be any different
Your expectations are too high user.

Attached: 1538409879905.png (574x608, 360K)

Because they are irrelevant now. Nino always has a panel for her because she is the bride.

YOTSUBA'S COMING HOME
SHE'S COMING HOME
SHE'S COMING HOME
SHE'S COMING
YOTSUBA'S COMING HOME

GIve me a fucking School days cluster suicide ending plz negi
Negi I know you love fucked up shit bro, cmon, you reeled in thousands and thousands of readers now turn this boat into the fucking ground, give me some Gorilla Guillotine shit Negi, do it and be the hero DespairCHADs need

Still waiting and hoping since that 7 goodbyes arc...

>armpit
Muh

Huh, so that's how you wear the ribbon. I always thought it goes under the chin.

>Have to wait another week for something we didn't already know
That's fun

bunny cunny

>Now
Where were you half a year ago?

Get your shitty scan war out of here. It's time to DESPAIR

Based Negi making Ninofags eat up the crumbs he gives them and making them think they are relevant in any way.

where did Yea Forums touch you?

a gyaru but without the tan, i'd draw her with her hair loose and curly in contrast to Fem!Fuutarou who I'd give a long straight ponytail, like your typical student council president

Negi you mad man. I don't even know what to feel about this anymore.

Attached: crying_retarded_kaoru.png (225x203, 56K)

Yea Forums always win baby

Time to despair!

The confirmation is sweet. I feel vindicated that my theories are proven true.

Negi said that Nino’s first confession was the middle point of the manga. We are already in the middle of the second half.

>he was in love with her despite denying it.
Not he was in love with his friend and she will comeback soon

FUUTAROWS BOWL STILL GLEAMING

Maybe he didn't. Remember that he always thought she was hiding something

Attached: wildanddreamy.png (419x779, 272K)

What is her endgame?

>>From now on.. I'll become my mother.
Dead?

Autism

>and be the hero DespairCHADs need
Did someone call for a wedding gift?

Attached: Walder.jpg (1024x554, 34K)

>The tranny is still seething

>The Dark (Horse) Knight rises

He also said he would focus on the feelings of Fuuts and we still haven’t gotten to that.

Where's Ichika?

I guess it will be two dead quints by the end.

>ah
>i lost it
>eh?
>my family is poor, every time 5 yen(?)
>fff i should've used that money for coin phone. Oh well, someone will find us anyway.
>Fuutarou-kun, is it not hard not having money?
>what do you mean
>we are also like that

I wonder if mamakano slaps the quints when they're naughty.

Hopefully

THREE RABBITS ON THE SHIRT

Imagine being made a villain where you actually are a fucking hero.
Cucked to the max.

Is this her taking the mantle as main girl?

True. We had some insights but nothing significant yet.

The page after will probably show Ichika playing cards with Fuutarou

>mother figure
>Itsuki
Lol, the absolute state of fattytard. Itsuki is the literal baby of the quints right after Meeku. Ichika is the closest one to be even remotely consider as their mother figure.

Negi was the artist of Rengoku no Karma, maybe some of that edgy shit got into him and he'll deliver ultimate despair.

>Miku's confession needs an answer.
What confession? She cockblocked herself.

Attached: 1558835876286.png (1003x736, 443K)

Until this chapter, where was no actual proof that Yotsuba theories were true. Just a few words from Itsuki. Now there's some truth.

SO MANY JOKES, SO MANY SNEERS

WHY DON'T WE JUST GIVE YOTSUBA ALL THESE KINO SPREADS AND PANELS AND ACTUALLY MAKE HER LOSE IN THE END? WOULDN'T THAT BE REALLY FUNNY?

I cannot fucking wait for Nino to be the bride at the end of this fucking train wreck.

THREE DIGITS ON HER SHIRT
FUUTAROWS BOWL STILL GLEAMING
5 YEARS OF HURT
NEVER STOPPED HER FROM DREAMING

>Kisser is mentioned on the back of vol 8, which Nino adorns
What did Negi mean by this?

Is she that far gone?

Attached: 1333492625201.png (112x112, 17K)

I really hate Miku. So much promise all thise retarded decisions.

This thread as always went by too fast. Was a pleasure wallowing in despair gentlemen.

That Nino is the kisser.

IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME

And she'll never really recover.

Lol

Attached: 1557112506669.png (1426x2048, 875K)

Where's the panel where she cuts her hair?

To her mother's grave

Attached: 1559091062592.png (651x883, 53K)

IT'S COMING
FUU-KUN'S COMING HOME

maybe she represents her fans who believe she already has won?

Attached: but.png (561x335, 54K)

When you think about it, most people don't remember all the things about their childhood, so Negi's just being realistic here.

Attached: 1558375264830.png (1350x2048, 3.72M)

Attached: 1559149369333.png (662x408, 120K)

So this is the power of despair.

Attached: 1556169471959.png (1144x1600, 1.97M)

BASED

It's safe to believe in Negi now, r-right?

Attached: crying_wendy.jpg (277x182, 13K)

Is Negi the GRRM of romcoms?

Negi really does lurk here, doesn't he?

>Miku
>not BTFO
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c001 (v01) - p031 [dig] [anon] {v2.1}.png (1070x1600, 507K)

Butt?

Attached: 1559507525738.jpg (1000x1171, 168K)

God she's so stupid.

Attached: d08d7addd100baa1a3600a2b4910b912c9fc2e07.jpg (340x487, 124K)

>wow
>you're so mature
>eh?
>I (ore), I (jibun) gave up because I'm just a kid. Situation and position, everything
>If I want to change, I will be the one to change it. That's what you mean, right
>well... Somehow it makes me embarassed

>I have a little sister

Can she take off her butt?

Yeah, I- he does

Attached: fca969c5b74543a92a57b75c10178a82b8011407.jpg (340x487, 136K)

It's her long lost friend.

>
It's always the darkest before the dawn, so why not enjoy the night itself?
Despairchads are always hopefags in the end
Zetsuba's too good to pass up on

Attached: 1546014397527.jpg (500x666, 61K)

Wow. Mikufags sure are deluded. Yikes.

What the fucking wrong with you?

So we have some insight into her DESPAIR and why she won't admit to Fuu who she is

>promised shota fuu to study hard and that they would achieve everything together
>reneged on said promise
>literally did the opposite, flunked so hard her whole family flunked
>gets ultracucked by Ichika

DESPAIRchads rise up, it's coming

Attached: 1553489344442.png (540x1442, 843K)

We just keep winning.

>Is Negi the GRRM of romcoms?
If this series ends with a Red Wedding then yes.

check the thread first, faggot.

He’s the d&d of romcoms. He subverts expectations

She secretly hopes that Fuutarou will remember her and rescue her from all the years of suffering.

Fuck off, ESLtard

Let’s aim for the true goal: Yotsuba will never amount to anything and loses.

>Yotsuba is gonna win because she suffered too much despair to not win
Based

>transfer schools because you’re a massive failure
>run into the boy you had a magical day with before despair overtook your life
>he lived up to your promise and is someone respected
>he doesn’t recognize you
>it’s better this way
>but I still wanna know him

fuck off yotsufag

She saw him. Did Fuu see her?

I thought that was Aka.

Despair is all she knows. If you take away her despair, she'll die.

so she's literally Ichika 2.0?

He's probably playing cards with Ichika right now so he'd freak out if he saw her clone peeking out of the corner

>perfect products that Fuutarou needs to accept or reject to finish their development
Ichika, Nino, and Miku
>fucked in the head with tons of future development in store
Yotsuba and Itsuki

If we are getting into the end game I don't like Ichika's, Nino's, and Miku's chances. If this is not the end game then there is some hope. I don't think we're really that close to the end of the manga so I think the winner will be one of the first three.

Negi is a hack 85% of the time but whenever he does deliver it’s always kino and makes you forget him being a hack. That’s why he goes so fast so that he can keep delivering kino moments to obscure his otherwise hackish tendencies.

There must always be a despair queen. No one else can take her place.

>Made a goal even somehow worse than Miku's criteria
>I'm gonna be the smartest one and then confess!
>Ends up being the dumbest
>Still lagging behind
>Now refuses to tell him because she failed
Its just perfect, this is perfection. Bless Negi for this utter despair.

Never been true. You just haven't read enough old harems.

Attached: be yots.png (858x622, 97K)

>I, for my mother. Fuutarou-kun for your sister. Let's study hard together
>ah, I haen't used the 200 yen worth of prayer yet. let's split it 100 yen each for me and you
>so that we can be adults who are X(?)

Do Eatsukifags actually exist?

Yup, Nino knowing him and Ichika knowing him were all read herrings. The noise in the bushes during the moon light talk with Itsuki was a red herring.

> let's split it 100 yen each for me and you
This is sweet. I love yotsuba.

So, you are the same as Mikufags now?

I was being Facetious

They do.

Attached: peek.gif (337x485, 927K)

>Childhood friend
>Promised girl
>Star-cross love
>Best friend

I'm sorry lads, but Yotsuba has too many flags now

She'll travel back in time and become her own mother.

Based. I forgot to save that. Despairchads rise up

Ichika actually had a moment with him. Nino got nothing.

I'm sorry. It's impossible to tell with how ridiculous posts get these days.

>shamelessly using a guy's money for herself
>sweet
more like gold digger

Fuutarou is too smart to save her. He knows that she can only save herself, which she won't.

Yeah, but why he calls that user is subhuman and kill himself? Is it worth to say that?

There are more of them than what you expectedI'm one of em'

can we get back to the present now after this chapter?

>all this coming to light before the last arc of thhe manga
Those are death flags. Nino is the most likely still since Fuutarou is over his past and the lolikano shit.

Attached: 1559536254667.jpg (1628x1080, 324K)

8 color pages my ass

Nino has the romantic development though. Being lolikano is really a deathflag.

Is this not the father's speech pattern?

Which sister is going to megacuck Yotsuba by revealing the truth to Fuu?

My guess is Ichika. I think she doubles down and just crushes Yotsuba's spirit once and for all.

Whats happening in the present again?

I can’t believe Yotsuba killed her mother.

>Papa gets the cold shoulder immediately
No wonder he doesn't want to get close to them, fuck those brats.

That's still not dnd
It's Hideo Kojima

at least one more flashback chapter after this one

It is

The 8 pages include the announcements(mobile battery ads,episode popularity vote,Haruba Negi exhibition and 5toubun character books)

Ichika cucking Yotsuba confirmed.

Damn, even minimized I can see the despair in Yotsuba's eyes in that last page. She really is the despairqueen. Someone hide the rope.

Aftermath of the war

yes

You do realize that the entire premise of this manga is a flashback, right? In present time, Fuutarou is already marrying the bride, so logically, everything is irrelevant.

>the face when she realized her sisters are robbing him her very special friend
>that last page
mother
fucker

>that Rena death scene
Fuck you Negi. Fuck you. That hurts.

Also why the fuck is there so much Yotsuba vs Itsuki imagery?

We've seen some development with one quint.

Attached: D4IMbGpWwAAyMjy.jpg (750x540, 68K)

Hackjima?

That's good, any of them in that scenario destroying that hope of hers would be amazing.

>Someone give her the rope.

>Yotsuba decided to look different because Ichika was a bitch
>Itsuki immediately steals her thunder

>its all Ichika fautl

my sides.

I need that last page on full scale.
That's perfect despair

She looks like she's just had a part of her soul eaten.

>Yotsuba cucked face

Ichika is so fucking based holy shit.

lad, just stop. It's embarrassing at this point

>that panel with Ichika taking Fuutarou
>The next page with Yotsuba despairing
Oh my sides.

Attached: 1555351896240.jpg (1165x720, 285K)

Someone....ANYONE.....just end her suffering

Fuck that snake whore holy shit. I used to be a 41532-fag but now I'm a 43231-fag. Fuck doormats and fuck snakes.

>it hurtings deep inside

ICHICUTE A BEST

Ichika confirmed worst girl and the root of all trouble.

>"I am the winner-"
>Itsuki come a cucked her with her star hairclip
lmao

Nino gets the Fuu pillow. Why?

Nice false flag.

Ichika Best Girl.

>what did you wish for?
>you can't say it out loud you know
>what
>ah
>Yotsuba-kun, what are you doing here

>43231
Cool

So Ichika cucking Yotsuba is what got her to put on the ribbon.

Something I feel no one’s really commented on: Where could Yotsuba be telling the story of this flashback? And to whom? As far as we know, the story has had no sequence breaks and is all one consistent flashback, and ch. 34’s flashback is explained by Fuu telling the story to Itsuki.

>Ichika cucked Yotsuba
>Yotsuba try to be different
>turn out Itsuki also done the same thing to impress Rena
Double NTR

>Fuutarou doesn't even recognize it's not Yotsuba when he plays with Ichika

I can't tell, but it looks to me that Itsuki was Rena's favorite. She may have given Itsuki those star clips.

>For individuality

>Cucked by Ichika and Itsuki
LMAO

So Nino saw Fuu, but her never saw her. Is it just like we theorized in recent weeks?

Bride privileges

Yotsuba better fucking win or else this entire story means nothing. Nothing.

Itsuki is nothing and is worth nothing. She is just a shitty placeholder. Itsuki doesn't love him and never will. Itsuki being there is just wasting time and space. Itsuki doesn't need to exist. Itsuki won't like him so she won't win.

Fuck you Itsuki. You stole the one chance Yotsuba had for any relevance whatsoever. Fuck you you fat whore

she couldn't get the real one

I don't think she's telling it to anyone, I think it's just exposition for the readers.
My question is, with how fast the mom's death was brushed over, are we going to return to another flashback in a later arc? It doesn't look like everything's been elaborated on.

*he never saw her.

Damn typo

C-Can 45fags still be bros?

Attached: ePz3qFE.png (98x168, 9K)

I think Itsuki gets pampered the most because she's the youngest.

Hopefag. Give up.

Life is just chaos. And then we die.

Attached: D5-YwmqUYAI2xHi.jpg (752x2048, 206K)

I really hope itsuki loses the bowl

Their accessories were given by Rena?

Cope, Yotsuba. Stars are in fact CUTER than stupid ribbons

Quints 1 and 5 are the worst.

Not to worry Yotsubros. Despair is nothing more than a stepping stone to reach even greater heights of hope.

Attached: 3cywieebwox01.png (300x300, 346K)

I was saying she either had a brief encounter with him or saw him from afar. Enough to leave an impression on her but not enough to recognize him.

Attached: x16.png (1115x1600, 652K)

The absolute state of Yotsubafags. Itsuki already ate Yotsuwhos chances and all her relevance. Sorry

>She deserves to win because of despair and muh hurt fee fees

Attached: 1557548682569.png (662x606, 272K)

>My question is, with how fast the mom's death was brushed over, are we going to return to another flashback in a later arc? It doesn't look like everything's been elaborated on.
Yup, during the final arc, Itsuki's.

Let's face the music. Itsuki won and only Yotsuba ever had a real shot.

Itsuki was a mommy's girl. Didn't you read the last chapter? She was more attached to Rena compared to the others.

WTF? Rena just suddenly dies off panel? Is this a gag?

This whole Yotsuba despair shit that Negi is doing is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I feel bad, but I also feel that it was just forced. I don't know what it is exactly. Maybe I'm just that autistic.

Attached: 1555736488659.png (472x628, 320K)

>Itsuki wants to make her mother smile.

Reeee what a whore.

See

So, you get it now? There is no place for trash quint alliances.

It's war now. Fuck allies and fuck bros

Negi is known for rushing the fuck out of this manga. I was surprised we got any scene of her alive in this chapter before she passed.

I am surprise Loli-Itsuki didn't interact with Shota-Fuutarou at all. She is truly a Big Fat Red Herring isn't it?

This despair is nothing but a stepping stone for Yotsuba's hope to shine even brighter but how can you face something like this?

Attached: t-this kinda of.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Pfft. As if newfags and falseflaggers can get in the way of 45 friendship.

Yotsuba was never nothing more than suffering bait. She never stood any chance

So Nino DID see Shotarou for a moment?

It's just Negi showing us how we likes to lurk these threads, no much.

This series consumes my life now. It's scary how invested I am with these characters.

I want to see the ending so bad.

Attached: image.jpg (505x500, 92K)

Not going to lie, I am okay since Ichika got her comeuppance but Itsuki is the worst fucking character in the story. She's always wrong, she does stupid shit, she is immature, she gets everything, and if she wins this will be the worst written manga of all time.

Yes user, you tried really hard.

Attached: D2_Hjj5UgAA7KtR.jpg large.jpg (1650x1681, 276K)

I'm sorry, Yotsuba but you are neither loved by the shota or your mother. COPE.

How does it feel to see despair being validated?

>post kekery page
OH NO NO NO
*wheeze*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD
''""""""INDIVIDUALITY""""""

>eh, that person (referrign to Maruo) came here to search
>looks like he was asked by mom who was called by the school
>huh... But because of that you and that boy, fuu-what-it-was-kun, were found. We/I was worried, you know.
>I'm sorry, Nino
>he's still in this inn, right, that Fuu-whatever-kun. Ah it's a hassle, I'll just call him Fuu-kun
>yes!
>he's here until the teacher form his school pick him up. I'm going to meet him once more. You want to go too, Nino?
>I'll pass
>eee, he's interestig, you know

>middle school quints
MUH

Attached: 36456.jpg (995x1075, 119K)

I want to cum inside last page despair lolitsuba

You should have realized something was wrong from the start Yea Forumsnon. She works too hard and somehow manages to be super genki. Of course she was covering up something inside.

Wow, there's so much salt here

Fuutarou marries the bride. The end.

literally this

Attached: 354.png (680x684, 238K)

>shitty, forced whore tier
Itsuki
>Who? tier
Miku, Nino
>press S tier
Ichika

That's what happens when headcanon gets destroyed.

8*

So she decided not to meet him then.

"Fuu-kun? I like that." That line from Scrambled Eggs, then.

>She works too hard
and fail all subjects

Zetsuba, the lolikano, and the joke

>Useless whore and should kill herself tier
JUSTuba

When will we see the part where she was the only quint who failed in her exam?

>and people STILL don't believe Yotsuba cares about Fuutarou the most compared to the other quints

But who's putting out the most of it?

>Ah it's a hassle, I'll just call him Fuu-kun
FUCKING HACK!

Itsuki has no allies.

I will be the happiest man on earth if Yotsuba cries from hopelessness.

>Mikufags + Miku: Miku is the first one called Fuutarou Fuu-kun
>Negi: not so fast

Damn. Says a lot when Negi shows that all quints are flawed for different reasons.

From it looks like Nino and Yotsuba both saw Ichika playing cards with him. So they didn't meet but she had seen him before.

Itsuki has no allies. Only emergency food provisions.

Makes sense continuity-wise. She never met him per se, but saw the personage while Fuutarou never saw more than one quint at a time, contributing to their current lack of LOVE identify powers

Nice shitposting.

Fuck Itsuki and fuck Itsukifags. They're just going to be handed this, for nothing. Itsuki has had a good life is still the one who gets everything., I am dropping this manga, seriously.

if she cares so much about his feelings then why does she refuse to tell him the truth?

Maybe in the next chapter.

I'm just ready for Nino to lock up her win. Great to see her getting another step in that direction here.

Sounds like you need to share the tope with Yotsuba, user.

Wasn't this always like this? People bashing Itsuki because she was the main girl and supposed winner.

Death flags. Negi will subvert expectations.

based Negi

Can't believe this chapter confirmed Yotsuba's victory. This is awesome.

>m-muh boring flashback chapter
>fuck negi give us more plot like previous arc which is full of conflict from the get go
>*mach 10 pacing strikes*
>WTF NEGI WHY ARE YOU RUSHING THIS

Since her mother died she has no other joy than consume everything.

Yotsuba'll die

So if Itsuki wins there won't be salt?

>Yotsubros are Yea Forumschads
Based.

>Will win because she was treated horribly
God damn every other quint btfo

He saw Yotsuba and Ichika. I can't quite tell from the ants if he saw Itsuki.

Attached: q6mp19yrmzx21.jpg (508x767, 79K)

Yes.

>all this despair
Fucking hell, Yotsuba just couldn’t catch a break.

That's right. 45 fags are not allies. We're bros.

Anyone but Itsuki. I don't care who, just no mary sue hippo.

When does season 2 of the anime air? Is it this year?

What makes her a Mary Sue? She fails at everything. The only thing she did right was going to school a day earlier than her sisters.

>Fuu-kun

Attached: image%3A1010417.jpg (375x302, 112K)

>Nino and Ichika try to sabotage her sister when they got jealous
>Nino and Ichika both fell for Fuutarou because they met him for a moment as kids
>Ichika drops out
>...

Probably Summer next year

I’m assuming it’ll air next winter just like S1.

This panel is so beautiful how they each cherish this small they had and yet it's equally depressing how it turned out for Yotsuba in the end.

Attached: avatar3.png (243x243, 42K)

>passing up the chance to meet him as kids
Gentlemen, this is how Nino will win.

I bet Fuutarou knows about
>who is the kisser
>who is rena
>who is lolinakano
But he keeps this secret for himself like he did with Miku's feelings

As soon as they can repair the bite marks.

Attached: 2suki.png (648x1417, 228K)

>cherish this small time* they had
Shit I'm sleepy

so still no confirmation of which quint took the photo with fuutarou... hmmmmm

>all this despair leading up to her 'individuality' ribbon and last page is shown a middle school uniform with deadeyetsuba
Yep, definitely still on the despair rollercoaster 2: JC boogaloo

>She fails at everything
Not really. Although I wouldn't call her a sue either.

Unironically this

Thanks for the TL. You missed a page though

Based Nino, her Fuu-kun, and Negi.

It's too late already, she only liked Fuuts because she liked Kintarou
she only liked Kintarou because she thought he was the kid in the photo
she's no different than Ichika and will end up the same way

I am making the grand cclaim that an Itsuki win will cause tons of salt.

Fuu didn't actually meet Nino (or Miku, for that matter)

>waaaah, I want to be speciaaaal
>but I don't want my sisters to be special too.

Why are we feeling sorry for this bitch again

The only thing she doesn't fail at is eating everything on her sight.

ONCE A SNAKE, ALWAYS A SNAKE

FUCK YOU ICHIKA

Attached: file.png (439x240, 90K)

Both kino and depressing.
Yotsuba's flavor isn't sweet, it's bittersweet.

>Passes up the chance to meet him as a kid
>Later gets married and spends the rest of her life with him

WHAT A PARALLEL, NINOBROS

better than the bitch that stole her sister's favorite boy

It's Yotsuba you fjcking retard

Don't bother user, he needs the panel spoonfed to him to believe.

And he didn't actually meet Itsuki either which is surprising.

>Speedreading like this.

I wonder if Yotsuba actually hates her sisters.

Yeah! Thats totally legit. Also, Im retarded!

Such delusions. I chuckled.

Attached: pg00.png (580x843, 885K)

Gooks out

Attached: bdaf3c086b63f6248f5b89938944ebf81b4ca34a.jpg (580x719, 72K)

Damn, Negi's parallels are too good that geniuses and retards alike can notice them.

Mainly ichika. Remember the passive aggression with ichika during the scrambled eggs

I'm pretty sure the bottom picture is a superimposed photo.

Because she has her own issues. Fuutarou doesn't need to know about that, it will simply break Fuutarou's image of her past self being the perfect woman. Yotsuba might be giving Fuutarou false hope, but it doesn't matter to her as long as he's happy.

Nino is Witness because she will help the next YotsubaxIolinakanoxIchika +Fuutarou drama

She also supported Miku over Ichika.

Based Ninochink. You are unironically one of the best Ninoposters in these threads.

>Nino
>fell for Fuutarou because they met him for a moment as kids
What?

I think you despair guys are getting weird. She doesn't hate her sisters.

Indeed. I’m thinking she doesn’t really want any of her sisters in the bowl but guilt/self loathing has made her dead inside. Sad many such cases

she saw him and since then she has a fetish for blonde boys

Yotsubros have always been weird. They've just been harmless, too.

How will Negi shoehorn Nino in Yotsuba’s arc, you ask?

>next winter
too fast, guaranteed rush
but the most likely since any longer and the manga would end due to fucking negi and his pacing

Maybe next arc Yotsuba will throw out her ribbon and lolinakano comeback

fuck off shill

more like she is thankful for them to make her awaken her NTRfetish.

She passed on the chance to meet him.

She has her ribbon in the future. Except on her wedding day. On that day she just wears the rope

I think it more like Negi wanted to patch the plothole where Nino """remember""" Blondetarou back then

reminds me of that one makoto shinkai anime about starcrossed childhood lovers with such a bittersweet theme that in the end both of them didn't end up together despite all the hints leading up to it
it's such hackery but i still love it

>Snek cucking Zetsuba is the impetus of the suffering.

Truly poetic.

but she did saw him

Last for FUCK Nino

>plothole
There was never a plot hole.

in the BUTT

Attached: 20.png (320x224, 106K)

>the despair rollercoaster 2: JC boogaloo
Negi, stop, my despairboner can only get so erect.

>Ichika saw Shoutarou
>immediately fall in love with him
>Nino saw Shoutarou
>later develop fetish for blonde deliquents
What a slut.No wonder Yotsuba is so paranoid.

>Ichika confirmed worst girl and the root of all trouble
>>Ichika cucked Yotsuba
That's the real Ichika personality like the two last arc when she learned that Yotsuba was happy with this new friend. She was jealous and she run fast to see him

Negi what the fuck?
What the fuck Negi?!

>NEGI GOING FOR THE 5CM PER SECOND ENDING
NEGI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now cum.

Back in the good old days despairfagging meant accepting the reality that even though you love yotsuba, you know she's not winning. Hopefagging was just encouraging each other after being neglected arc after arc by negi.
Now look at us.

But they didn't meet.

Oh yeah,it more like red herring to make reader think Nino was Lolikano

What if the real hope was the despairfags we made friends along the way?

Cope.

*flips cape*

but she saw him which is why the kid in the photo is her type which is why she got a crush on kintarou which is why she started liking Fuutarou

She only said Shotarou's her type Where does the "developing fetish for blonde boy because she met him" part come from?

Don't forget she also tried to steal Yotsuba's lolikano card in the Kyoto Arc. That's three strikes already for being the worst quint.

After
>muh Yotsuba I m loser
the next drama is
>Itsuki with muh mom death

We're both yotsubafags at the end of the day. I like to think we get along deep inside.

So one more chapter of flashback for first high school year?

5Toubun is a family drama. If you've come here for harem hijinx, leave and read bokuben instead.

I'm really amazing how you guys can shitpost over something like this. Harems really are something

>>Nino and Ichika both fell for Fuutarou because they met him for a moment as kids
kek
>You want to go too, Nino?
>>I'll pass
Nino is clearly not interesting by him or in love with him like Ichika

YER GONNA LIKE IT BAKAGAIJIN

Attached: Let_it_snow_llet_it_snow....gif (500x281, 276K)

>She was really the worst sister before
Until now

Takes a special kind of harem to generate this much shitpost

Why are these last arcs so dark? Does Negi want to show the dark side of each quints?

only yotsuba

Why didn't Yotsuba just enter and play with them? Why didn't she just present her ribbon without caring about Itsuki?

Yotsuba joked about jumping off a cliff last arc.

>666

Begone satan. Though you're right.

Based Satan