What's Yea Forums's opinion on this?

Attached: bd4a4d8e38b2d23f1c2c1fc6bebc985db9d13c78_hq.jpg (1000x1000, 115K)

Great concept and entertaining throughout, albeit with a shit ending.
Newfag.

I liked the ending.

Pretty entertaining.

Very entertainig start to finish, difficult to find manga as unique as Gantz.

Attached: Gantz1.jpg (756x1200, 219K)

Wild ride. Though the ending was kinda abrupt. There were still lots of unanswered questions and unresolved issues. Like the thing with those vampires.

It's good for the first half.

Or how many aliens were living like statues or how nobody ever noticed the aliens before since gantz started doing hunts since 30 years ago.

Boring edgelord trash. No redeemable qualities beyond it's premise, which is not utilized properly.

Typical Oku work.
Rollercoaster ride of fun. Don't expect too much depth and just enjoy the show.

Going in blind its a wild fucking ride.
Went into it a couple years back and I was literally glued to my monitor/phone reading chapters every chance I got. Got through the entire thing in about 4 days. Was massively entertained the entire way through.

I seriously doubt I would enjoy a reread as much since alot of its appeal is behind not understanding the situations it throws you into.
Then theres things like the ending being a mess and general plot points never being explained in a satisfying way (vampires, alien hierarchy etc.) that really drag it down.

But I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun ride, just don't look up anything about it because the less you know the better experience

Favorite Manga.

Garbage. I can't believe I've wasted time reading this.

Was really entertaining up until the Invasion and then they tried to explain everything.

>albeit
Oh look a pseudo intellectual from reddt trying really hard

There were not enough normal missions, Gantz G should have had more volumes the author is a lazy hack.

It seemed cool but ended up being somewhat entertaining garbage.

Trash
But fun trash

kino
mc was based

is there a manga thats as fun as gantz ?

>albeit
Fuck off reddit.

Attached: 1556537453844.png (292x720, 82K)

I agree, so stop saying things like albeit because this isn't reddit

>Gantz
Me on the left.

Attached: E6F44616-7B08-4B6A-9227-D588C290210D.jpg (768x606, 307K)

>albeit
KYs redditnigger

Fun, until the actual invasion/plot happened. The monster designs are just amazing, especially in Osaka.

Very unique. Overall a pretty good read.

nice photoshop

>albeit
>trying too hard
AMERICAN EDUCATION
also
>everything I don't like is reddit

Lost potential. the Series.

newfag

pretty shit, dropped it 2/3 through

I've been on Yea Forums for longer than I'm proud of, and I am also a filthy ESL. You can suck on my weeb cock two times.

cringe

Binge watched it all in two days. Good for a binge, bad for occasional viewings. Plot just doesn't hold up.

I don't want to read it due to association with a former friend who defended lolicons

it`s kino