Will unironic naruto-tier battle shonen fags ever leave? Will we ever have a shonen free board again...

Will unironic naruto-tier battle shonen fags ever leave? Will we ever have a shonen free board again? I can't believe this is the same board that just four years ago would laugh you out if you were posting the kind of retarded crap I see now. There's fucking generals of One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, for fucks sake. Please mods, please don't delete my thread. Please just let us self-moderate just once.

Attached: [FFF] Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut - 12 [05B48417].mkv_snapshot_18.05_[2019.05.30_05.52.32].png (1280x720, 998K)

Moot fucked everything up then left. Although I'm sure hiroshima would have caused something similar. Gotta get that ad money afterall.

Better than moe-shit

No, it isn't.

>Will we ever have a shonen free board again?
What do you think user?

this is 4channel and the mobile(game) world anonkun
got to have the gacha chinese cartoons and the numbers for advertisers

yeah, we need more threads for cgdct series #54 instead. don't delude yourself, the board is full of all kinds of shit and shonenfags are just one of many

imagine thinking that every genre doesn't have the absolute worst people glued to it. watch what you want, discuss what you want, hide threads you don't and report rule breaking threads.

Finally someone had the guts to say it. Shounenfags must go, moe must reign supreme.

I wish. Sadly the mods are only here to hinder self-moderation, now.

We had those in 2015

Why am I not allowed to discuss the types of series I enjoy?

I don't even like shonen but what's the point of not discussing all genres?

I remember when posting a naruto thread was a bannable offense. Good times.

Yo're not fooling anyone, moeshitter. I'm here since 2012 and there were already many threads about shounen manga.

You should have banned all shounen especially HxH and Dragonshit.

HxH is only cancer for some 6 weeks a year. And Dragonball was just nostalginafags before Super ruined everything.

Doesn't matter. Shonen Jump shitters must not be tolerated in any shape, way or form. You have to eradicate it all or else it comes back. If you aren't willing to go that far then you are a part of the problem.

Naruto attracted undesirables. Simple as that. Ever since it has been allowed again I've seen more retards than I can count. All these things have risen since 2015 or whenever moot went full retard and shitposted the entire board and allowed naruto.
>streaming
>streaming and posting caps of said stream
>more crossboarding scum from Yea Forums than ever (at least those that make it obvious)
>retards trying to make twitter threads(thank god mods are doing their job)
>people with absolute trash taste
>more clearly underaged retards
>r/anime posters
>even more threads than usual for other shonen and some evolved into generals
>sakurafish killed
I would say gaiafags too but I assume that website is all but dead now.
Basically a breakdown of board culture began and has been slowly progressing over the last 4-5 years. At this point though nothing can really be done unless gook moot decides to ban all shonen himself or make a board to contain their cancer.

Attached: rai.jpg (1024x1492, 84K)

>I'm here since 2012
you don't say

Attached: 1540176523356.jpg (807x861, 138K)

>whenever moot went full retard
In 2014 everything I loved and cared for died, including moot.

mexican dragonball is the only funny thing to come off this board since 2012

check this

Attached: 1554093377754.jpg (1858x175, 71K)

This
Allowing naruto was a mistake

Would rather have those than /jp/ tier “I want to fuck x so hard” threads

> "XX A CUTE"
> "Would you a XX?"
so fucking cringe inducing

>cringe
Speak of the devil, reddit's here.

shonen discussion is much more intelligent than moe discussion

Attached: 1537392077409.png (950x551, 435K)

Why did you make me read a completely worthless and nonsensical post? And why did you save it to your hard drive in the first place?

>things I don't like should be banned
>no, things *I* don't like should be banned
this argument is retarded as long as the mods don't even bother enforcing the rules that already exist

Because for some reason people defend general threads.

There’s nothing in WSJ you like?

Why is stuff like shonen and moeblob not confined to a general thread?
And yes, I agree. There is way too much shonen on this board

Fun is finally allowed again.

Why do we need to harbor every retard and let it fester? Just ban them. Show is shit? ban them. Guy's being a fag? Ban him. Site went to shit when the mods got so out of touch and became rule sticklers. Who gives a shit about technicalities, we used to have forbidden fucking anime just to keep a certain set of people out. It's about people. It was arbitrary, and it was good.

My seekreet klub, the post. What a faggot.

They need a containment board, /ss/, for shonen shit. (Straight shota should go there too.)

i honestly don’t believe there’s nothing in wsj you like

I wish mods still publicly banned shitters like you.

Attached: 1545012538413.jpg (414x108, 11K)

not everything in WSJ is a battle shonen though

You should dive into deeper darkness, user. Here isn't your place.

But he's right
That type of thread has no place on Yea Forums

Yeah, but the variance and overall quality was much higher back in the day. Most of the popular threads are now just a repetition of the same few shounengarbage shit.

>Will we ever have a shonen free board again?
again?
I've been year since a year after Yea Forums was created, and while there were certainly a few times in the beginning where shonen stuff was trolled a lot, it was ALWAYS a part of Yea Forums

I don't care about you being an "elitist" you flamboyant faggot, but you sound like a retarded butthurted faggot. Now go an fuck yourself.

Attached: 1559186885282.png (239x246, 59K)

Pic related.

Attached: truth.png (1067x1600, 368K)

Thanks for proving my point.

Attached: 1542316614069.jpg (400x624, 61K)

moe discussion
>WHICH GURL BOOBS R BIGGER??
>I WANT TO FUCK [insert name of generic moe loli]
>XDDD BEST WAIFU IS [insert waifu here] *fight breaks out over waifufaggotry*

shonen discussion
>okay so what's gonna happen next episode/chapter-
>*waifutards from the moe threads pour in*
>*fight over waifu breaks out*

I think moetards and waifufaggots are the problem

Why is it so hard for people to understand that shonen isn't a genre but an age demographic?

Don't forget all the template yaoi and yuri threads.

See All Shonen Jump manga should have been banned. Yea Forums didn't go far enough.

Legit laughing if you think that's what's happening in shounen threads. The grass is always greener, amirite?

As long as it's popular it won't leave. No be a good girl and continue to seethe

>no argument

Shonen is a genre which literally means ‘anime for X age demographic’

>get called out
>n-no argument
Epic.

Those need to die, too.
Although, i barely see any yaoi threads (sadly). Its mostly the yuri threads.

Because most Yea Forums posters are fucking idiots

More like devolves into powerlevel wanking most of the time. Even if that doesn't happen there is no reason for a thread to be up 24/7 for a weekly manga.

There are literally two different yuri threads right now using the same series as an OP.

>More like devolves into powerlevel wanking
In broken English, do not forget.

no one cares newfag go back to plebbit

>HxH is only cancer for some 6 weeks a year
>implying HxH is only shitposted when the series is off hiatus
user, it’s easily the niggest shounen cancer on the board currently.

>>shonen discussion

Attached: 1535677729199.jpg (170x247, 17K)

>shonen discussion

Attached: 1547209546776.png (172x263, 44K)

Yea Forums was pretty fucking retarded back then too. so your post really doesnt make sense. Have you been here for a year or something?

Moefags already have a board specifically for them. Its not my problem of they don't wanna use it

>shonen discussion

Attached: 1559164647626.png (1010x368, 148K)