One Piece

What was your favorite moment in Wano so far?

Attached: luffy punches big mom.png (1202x969, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001902
orojackson.com/one-piece-theories-and-speculations/twenty-years-of-torment-kyoshiro-and-his-undercover-life.3800/
youtu.be/PRUzbf3PkFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ABZAwR7QEXI
thelibraryofohara.com/2019/06/02/chapter-secrets-special-a-crazy-theory-that-came-to-mind-at-2-am/
youtube.com/watch?v=t-J3Nj70rKE
youtube.com/watch?v=ONjqyCs0zYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 08b.png (289x544, 127K)

Attached: 16-17.png (1826x1300, 751K)

he was a fine man.

Attached: 14-15.png (1444x1075, 1.47M)

Attached: zoro caught in the act.png (1084x842, 759K)

The part where Togashidrones get butthurt and come into our threads to falseflag and say "Nothing Happened", even though every chapter has been hype.

Seeing Luffy get beaten the shit out of in 1 hit. I don't hate the guy but it's pretty refreshing to see him get a clean utter defeat again.

Attached: 004.jpg (784x1145, 339K)

>the "oda has lost his touch" shitposters being BTFO by Goda going BEYOND IMAGINATION

can't believe Ruffy cut kaido in half

alls zorojuros slash.
i still wainting for shishio and kenshin.

Hey cut them some slack, they gotta have something to do while waiting approximately 40 weeks for a new chapter to release.

The future panel when Toko is cured and melts our hearts with a cute genuine smile

Attached: 4DB298A9-C81E-40BC-BB15-6AF23A43879F.png (359x572, 148K)

Whole Cake Island I was hyped for every new chapter, I even was F5'ing at times when spoilers were about to come out and now I'm more like oh new chapter is out I guess i'll read it tomorrow or sometimes I just forget about it for a few weeks. I just don't feel it at all with Wano right now.
I guess the Kaido stuff was alright but the rest is just boring filler

When does the VIZ chapter come out?

I love her so much, she reminds me of Chimney.

25 minutes

Kaido oneshotting luffy was glorious.

Don't worry, bro. Oda is finally making One Piece great again.

Attached: Big Mom.png (475x292, 106K)

I'm sure that her face was genuine to her feelings during this moment when she could taste Sanji's food. But I get what you mean.

>No one even mentions HxH
Rent free

Attached: 1537229763470.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

The first full appearance of Orochi's transformation was pretty hype. A shame he turned out to be such a shitter

Attached: Orochi.png (1377x938, 976K)

>reveal after reveal of plot-altering shit
>handling each plotline with adequate time and giving a roughly equal focus to each character's adventures
>made me care about the most nondescript of the supernovas
>reintroducing interesting past characters and tons of actually likeable new ones
>good outfits
yep, i'm thinking wano is kino

Attached: 1553451021652.png (787x1000, 192K)

I'm still amazed at the scale Oda is aiming for in this arc. We've barely seen anything of the full scale this will have by the end, with Apoo or the 4 remaining Flying Six yet to have even an appearance, and Big Mom's crew appearing basically once.

I'm dreading the times when the arc surpasses 100 chapter and people's whining reaches new levels because they can't accept a long story taking its time (and at the same time rushing through, since a lot of details are omitted).

Unironically Zoro and Yasu bro'ing it up. Never thought this playful and comedic moment can lead to such tragedy.

Attached: 929-3.png (600x469, 121K)

It's pretty obvious that when they are cured they won't be smiling though. They'll cry for all the pent up feelings.

I didn't mention it either. I said Togashidrones.
But YOU did.

Attached: Hunter x Hunter.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

How would we feel if, Once Orochi was beat they force fed him a smile fruit?

Attached: Orochi Smiles.jpg (800x1119, 381K)

Would Kaido have lost if his men didn't tell him that Luffy is coming?

Attached: 11.jpg (255x446, 89K)

This

anyone saying the arc was bad is a moron

all those moments are already more than the entire WCI arc

Was this moment kino? Also who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 08.png (916x1300, 426K)

Some people actually thought this foxface sincerely cared about his subordinates.
He has zero interest in avenging his fodders even when the soba cook is right in front of him
Very likely he was putting up a front with his "people are flowers" crap as well.

Attached: muh yakuza code.jpg (736x365, 163K)

Based mental gymnastics, I don't actually dislike one piece I just think you're silly.

>all those moments are already more than the entire WCI arc
Just fuck off, both arcs are great, don't fall to their level and turn this into a dumb competition.

He'll be killed by Blackbeard. Devon has a mythical zoan based on a japanese monster. They'll continue the motif and have another Blackbeard pirate with that fruit.

FUCK! Our cover is blown! Back to the discord to regroup, Hunterchads!

Is Oda regaining his godlike powers? Wano is a fantastic arc, even compared to pre-timeskip arcs.

Attached: 1559433758527.png (1280x720, 670K)

Shinobu shouldn't have snapped at Law like that but she has more right than the others to be upset because she was stuck in Wano for 20 years having to watch it decay under Kaido and Orochi.

>Big Mom, THE Kaido, Orochi, Wano's samurai, The Minks, The Supernova
>ALL NOBODIES.

This is the year of the Drought.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

there are way too many odacuckers who have deluded themselves into thinking that wano is anything but boring filler trash with messy panels and tons of dragging subplots that you just want to skip.

feels like dressrosa all over again minus the birdcage

Kyoshiro slashing Komurasaki was pretty neat too.

Oda has been improving consistently since the timeskip. Only Naruturds that caught up during Dressrosa or WCI to then go on and complain about the pacing didn't realize this.

How did Vegapunk survive this?

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 684 - 18.jpg (1066x1600, 372K)

Wano feels way more organic than Dressrosa and I'm saying that as someone who thought weekly reading of Dressrosa was a chore

there are way too many HxH Discordsperms who have deluded themselves into thinking wano isn't the best arc since the timeskip with great new characters and good subplots

feels like WCI all over again when HxH Discordsperms were crying

>feels like dressrosa all over again minus the birdcage
The birdcage started way after this point in their plot's structures retard. We are still in the Colosseum part of Wano, if we are doing parallels.

Also, 0/10, bad bait.

I wonder what his endgame is

Yes.

Shinobu for being an ugly, useless, fat whore

WCI was shit tho

FUNK

I loved Dressrosa, so yeah feels like it.

*Le Kaido

Attached: 1474130803107.png (443x409, 175K)

He will show his true colors when Zoro will cut his pompadour.

Attached: 15.jpg (565x359, 64K)

I don't understand why people that didn't like Dressrosa or WCI would keep reading the manga. That's how the rest of the series is going to be, arcs with lower stakes and smaller casts don't fit the story's scale anymore.

The only reason ID and MF were shorter is that the crew wasn't there, and they didn't need set up from an entire arc, but they still offscreened basically every battle. If they came out today this retards would still complain.

>seeing this many people praise wano after reading post after post complaining about WAHHH WANO IS BORING
Feels good.

Attached: one piece shitposting.png (449x1017, 33K)

THIS is the correct list.

Attached: niggerfeces.png (1280x1334, 1.54M)

Zorojuro

Attached: 1557325798519.png (1132x635, 700K)

I hated Dressroa and I'm lukewarm toward WCI yet I'm loving Wano so far so fuck you

Attached: 08.png (119x130, 13K)

Good for you, you'll be whining with the other retards by chapter 80 into Wano, and shit on it for the remaining 150 chapters.

autistically following the yakuza code

I'm honestly surprised by how little I care about any of the Gifters, they're such forgettable fucking alive-for-exactly-one-chapter jobbers. These faggots are what Kaido was hoping to build the "ultimate crew" with?

Kaido, Dobon are god tier.

Alpacaman is based

Toko belongs in trash tier

Nice projection

I think it's strange that we still haven't seen four of the remaining Flying Six and yet all of the All Stars have been revealed and given a decent amount of screen time.

Normally Oda does it the other way around by building up to the bigger characters as the arc or arcs progress but I guess he wanted to shake things up this time around. Still, I hope we get to see more of them revealed soon, for the sake of having enough time with them that their defeat during the Fire Festival will be satisfying.

You can't be this stupid. The whole point of Gifters is to have literally 10% of all your fodder crewmembers have the equivalent to an inferior DF, that still gives you superhuman abilities. Sure, some headliners also have them, but they aren't supposed to replace regular DFs, only give them more powers than they'd usually have, making them stronger as an army.

Dobon (hippo) and Kamijiro (lion) were hilarious and good humor, but that's about it.

Attached: 06.png (914x1300, 398K)

Will Zoro go nuclear soon?

Attached: Attemped murder.png (287x494, 56K)

Thoughts on who this guy actually is? Or why Oda still hasn't done a reveal yet?

Attached: one_piece_935_16.jpg (800x1132, 343K)

Attached: 1558718650828.png (197x226, 49K)

That's not what that word means retard. I love Dressrosa and WCI, I just hate faggots like you who whine about them because of "slow pacing" when they are faster than almost anything pretimeskip. They are just longer.

based, checked

yeah i should have put dobon and kamijiro into god tier but the watermark cuts them off

Queen is getting screentime because he'll soon be taken out of commission for a while.
Jack and King have a few panels only, not a "decent amount of screentime" by any means.

nah they wont have two nip fruits, that'd be too much

Kamijiro is the first hint that Smiles can be a major scam, Dobon is the defintive one that something wrong is really going on compared to what Caesar has been selling.

They are necessary for the story to build the final revelation

we were already told who he was. He's Kawamatsu the Kappa, one of the three strongest Red Scabbards, and the one who initially cared for Hiyori after everyone died.

Checked

Attached: Hiyori wink.png (404x465, 134K)

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001902

I think he's a platypus mink. I know his laugh is apparently the japanese sound an otter makes, but it makes way more sense for a platypus to be confused for a kappa than an otter, considering they have webbed feet, are aquatic, have a bill, and lay eggs.

>Queen is getting screentime because he'll soon be taken out of commission for a while.

*taken out of commission forever.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 2.76M)

>people ever doubted that wano was going to be amazing

Trips means that their love is eternal

Attached: 1557084963119.jpg (600x900, 203K)

>feels like dressrosa all over again minus the birdcage
So Dressrosa minus the only flaw? Sounds great.

Attached: 123132312.png (1013x340, 325K)

zorofags everybody

How is it a flaw? It's just another variation of the same thing Oda does every arc to give the climax of an arc higher stakes. Not complaining about it, since that's better than no stakes like in Zou.

>That semen slurping faggot is still putting words in my mouth
I rarely complaint about "slow" pacing, if any, Wano is going too fast. I hated Dressrosa because it was badly written, bloated mess that accomplished the feat of feeling both slow and rushed at the same time.
Why do third worlder subhumans get so angry when you don't worship every arc of their favorite manga?

>slight outline of his duck bill
GODA

It's only a flaw to nitpicky assholes who spam phrases like "plot convenience" even though there are instances of that in literally every arc of the series.

franky beating fodder, some literal who """dying""", and zoro found in a bed with a kid and a slut isnt even better than what brook did alone in WCI

This is the truth because Oda is really good at worldbuilding and setting up for great stuff but he can't close a sequence to save his life.

WCI for example was easily the best arc until the chase sequence started and it was just 30+ chapters of a boring chase that was only interesting for about 5. Same with Dressrosa where he couldn't wrap up the arc and just continued with crap about them climbing the tower, getting knocked from the tower, the tower getting higher, them climbing it again, etc... He would be better off writing just the Act 1 of each arc and letting some other mangaka take over the rest.

Put your guess for Queen's devilfruit behind a trip. I WILL BE CHECKING once its revealed and correct anons will win a prize.

MY GUESS: Wasp Zoan

Attached: one_piece_chapter_935_queen_the_plague_colors_funk_by_amanomoon_dd1wdvc.jpg (5992x3072, 1.57M)

Brook was indeed one of the few good things of WCI. He carried hard. I'll give you that.

Zou was a breather arc so of course there were no stakes. There were no stakes during the first part of the Reverie either.

>putting words in my mouth
Oh, so that's what you think projecting means! It doesn't, google it or something.
> if any, Wano is going too fast
I agree, but it's not a bad thing per se really.
> I hated Dressrosa because it was badly written
How so? And compared to the rest of the series, don't just point out isolated problems, since Oda's writing has always been cartooney.
>bloated mess
That's the sort of buzzword that's being used to complain about Wano though. And if any arc is "bloated", Wano would be it, since the scale is a lot bigger so far.
>both slow and rushed at the same time
Only reading it weekly, not a real argument.
> third worlder subhumans
Now, this is the real projection. Your bad English blows your cover.

Anyone else find it odd, that Kyoshiro referred to himself as "The shoguns guard dog"? I feel like it hints at Kyoshiro and his reluctance for the role.

Attached: one_piece_944_9.jpg (800x1133, 424K)

One of THE Kaidos fleet had a scorpion boat. He'll be a scorpion Zoan.

I agree, but that's the problem, Jack going back to Zou served no purpose other than to have a final battle. If there's going to be a conflict, having real stakes is a must, otherwise shit like that happens.
If not for that, it would be the best arc in the manga really.

There was already a Scorpion smile

But there was also a hornet zoan in Dressrosa, so who the fuck knows.

>only argument to defend Dressrosa is "It has always been bad"
Sad

He's just being honest without sugarcoating it. That IS pretty much his job.

>Fuck yeah, I'm proud to be a dog!

I feel like it's similar to when Issho was forced to protect Doffy when he was still a warlord

Any guesses what the tattoo on his back will me?

Attached: vs Kyoshiro.png (800x448, 356K)

What if he's actually referring to the Kozuki clan and Oden?

CHANGING MY VOTE because i remembered there was a hornet zoan in dressroba

hes going to be a cicada

It's pretty clear you haven't read either of those arcs in a while.

Projecting again. For not knowing what it means, you sure do a lot of it.

I just noticed that Oda made Kyo and Zoro's clothing be opposites

Ogre, mythical zoan

This so much. Wano has so many chekovs bazookas that we have forgotten.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Reminder that Queen finds the idea of SHs trying to kill Orochi laughable.
Orochi has to be insanely strong.

Attached: orochi the legend.png (251x373, 110K)

The whining always comes from speedreaders that just read the arcs as they come out and they never go back to reread it as a cohessive story.

WHY is queen such a good character?

MOOOOOOVE HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ancient Zoan triceratops.

Smilodon ancient Zoan

Someone cracked the code.

orojackson.com/one-piece-theories-and-speculations/twenty-years-of-torment-kyoshiro-and-his-undercover-life.3800/

Some kind of ancient sea scorpion, or a big ass beetle.

>Didn't think Franky was cool
So, can we finally confirm that Queen is indeed a woman?

keep sucking that dick lil faggot

>188932250
>orojackson

t. Orochi

Attached: Near Death Experience.png (900x318, 150K)

Wait for the wano themed shogun

A regular Scorpion. The twist is that his transformed form makes his as small as one, so he can evade attacks and escape more easily. His hybrid form is his main fighting form.

bumblebee

>Jack going back to Zou served no purpose other than to have a final battle.
He went back to finish his original mission after he couldn't get Doflamingo. Also gave an exciting reason for Momo to use the Voice of All Things to control the elephant. AND Jack needed some karmic punishment for what he did the minks aswell.

Not everything needs to be DBZ shit to serve a story purpose.

>promise you give me the hat back when you become great
there it is folks shanks speaks his intent in chapter 1. you are speed reading if you think he is a good pirate.

Attached: shankspromise.png (867x805, 444K)

So. that is basically saying that Luffy is Mmonosuke's son from the future?

Here's the thing I don't get. Orochi literally looks shocked to the point he is unable to do anything. If he was that powerful, surely he'd attempt to block or transform and defend himself in some way. Has his title of Shogun made him sloppy? Or was he never that powerful to begin with?

I don't want to argue with you, you're the typical type of tiresome asshole who brushes any criticism aside as "not counting" "being nitpicky". You and blind haters are two sides of the same coin.

Attached: 1438919513106.png (500x375, 184K)

I've never actually used a tripcode so I don't know how but I'm going to say some powerful insect, maybe a bombardier beetle.

Makes a lot of sense.

dumb wall of text
basically says nothing besides "kyoshiro is a good guy all along"

>Not everything needs to be DBZ shit to serve a story purpose.
Wholly agree, but Jack's comeback could've been handled in a much better way than reducing him to a Saturday Morning villain. That moment just didn't fit Zou, imagine if it had come later in Wano, keeping Zou as a peaceful arc with the conflict just being in the flashback.

Jack's punishment didn't mean anything since he's back to normal playing a role in this arc.

He was never powerful, he's a little bitch.

It's obvious why Oda has to start with showing off the top guys of the organization (besides the fact we've already seen feats from Kaido and Jack before Wano). Because nobody below them is an actual threat to the top-tier allies in this arc. Kaido had to beat Luffy so badly for example to show us that it doesn't matter how weak the Beasts Pirates are, Kaido himself is untouchable.

I'm not going to check the link, but is it basically the OP for the other thread?

I'm sure a Vice Admiral would laugh if they saw Zoro taking a swing at Charloss. It's the same thing. Queen finds it funny cause Kaido isn't going to just sit there when Orochi gets taken out.

The reveal is only being hidden because he looks weird, we've known who he is for a long time. It's more weird that he's still hiding Denjiro when he's almost certainly going to be one of the irrelevant Scabbards along with Kiku.

Are you this new? It's a flaw because it's a massively contrived plot hole.

It makes sense when you realize what Oda is doing with the arc. This is still Act 2 out of 5. Taking that into account, the most logical ending to Act 2 is Big Mom ending up out of comission soon, and having Act 3 focus more on new things, so that Acts 4 and 5 can bring them all together. So far the arc has been a lot more about Wano than about Kaidou, but that's just because it'll be very long.

FUCK YOU YOU NITPICKY ASSHOLE STOP CRITICIZING, ONE PIECE IS MEAN TO BE BADLY WRITTEN!!!!

Attached: Kawamatsu.jpg (1366x768, 130K)

It's not a plot hole, it's just a ridiculously overpowered ability.

Manticore, obviously

>We still don't know what Luffy's main goal is
What do you lads think it will be? We know it's not "being the pirate king" because Roger didn't want that, and he has yet to say it since Oda cut the scene when he was a kid.
So what does Luffy want?

>responding to your own post
lol

>The Strawhats and Law destroyed the Smile factory and defeated Doflamingo, ruining Kaido's artificial zoan army dreams
>Kaido 1 shots Luffy later down the line and has him imprisoned inside Impel Kaido

My question is this, what did Kid do to get such a horific fate for him and his crew when Luffy did far worse and essentially got off lightly?

Attached: 1550080789043.jpg (612x716, 313K)

Tell yourself that

>getting rid of the bleached eye cancer color palette for more vibrant colours
>same designs with the latest movies
Finally toei did something with the anime it was about time.Wonder how it will affect sales

kaido wants luffy to join his crew.

Because Kaidou wants Luffy to join his crew, because he's strong.
Kid just tried to bring Kaidou down when he fell from the sky, he got smacked around for being a Worst Generation newbie and now he wants him to join too.

>same designs
What do you mean? In Stampede as in the manga?

Is Ito Ito No Mi one of the most overpowered ability in the series? It can do so much shit

This voice doesn't fit Killer anymore
youtu.be/PRUzbf3PkFU

killer should've had bellemy's voice

Hobi Hobi and Memo Memo are more overpowered. Also, the obvious Gura Gura or Soru Soru as all around fruits. And if anything, the Ito Ito isn't that powerful, it's just that Doffy was an amazing fighter that took his fruit to the limit.

Nah just like gomu gomu no mi. A seemingly useless fruit mastered to the extreme

>Wholly agree, but Jack's comeback could've been handled in a much better way than reducing him to a Saturday Morning villain.
But that's what Jack is. Ever since Punk Hazard he was mentioned to be a crazy unstable asshole.

>That moment just didn't fit Zou
Uh what? The arc started out with furries recovering from being tortured, did you forget this?

>Jack's punishment didn't mean anything since he's back to normal playing a role in this arc.
His purpose is to set up the bigger players in the Beast Pirates being even crazier than him. It's what makes him so likable actually, as he's trying to prove himself to true badasses who don't care about anything but are able to still get the job done, unlike him.

It does fit him, it's just not an obvious voice.

No, the Goro Goro is canonically THE strongest fruit in the entire series. By far.

It's a massive plot hole you dipshit, it relies on the idea that everyone on Dressrosa was just pretending to not be able to break the Bird Cage for the sake of drama. There were multiple people there that were Luffy-tier and above, and in fact there was a giant hole under the island where everyone could have gone to get out. They showed the threads can't break seastone but why is it never pointed out seastone would obviously be able to cut the threads.

>Ever since Punk Hazard he was mentioned to be a crazy unstable asshole.
That's not a good reason. With that logic we'd have seen him several times in Wano, coming back for Ashura Douji, or going back to Zou yet again. Trying to go for Doffy and failing had already shown his personality.

Ito Ito is useless if you're not creative. Doffy is like Luffy and trained his fruit abilities a lot.

He's explicitly explained he just wants to be the person in the world with the most freedom. He wants to be above all laws. That's why the only possible satisfying conclusions to the manga are Luffy dying or going on a space adventure.

It's a shit technique. The user is literally trapped inside with his preys. It's only good if you want to prevent weaker foes from escaping.

s-stop making sense

>The arc started out with furries recovering from being tortured
It did. The moment didn't fit because it was too easy of a win, and Jack just arrived and was defeated in like 5 chapters. The conflict being an overarching one from Zou to Wano is a much more interesting idea, and it's still there. Zou didn't need a final battle.

>His purpose is to set up the bigger players in the Beast Pirates being even crazier than him.
Yes, and the Zou flashback already proved that.

Not sure what your point is, since that's exactly what he used it for.

>fujitora wants luffy to beat doflamingo so that he can expose the navy,hence he doesn't destroy the bird cage even though he can
>s-shut up its forced drama

His poibt is it's useless on 1v1 especially against a stronger oppoenent that wob't try to escape but

The way Jack lost is essential to his character though, he literally murdered his entire crew to wave his own dick around. Plus, it explained how he survived his fight with admirals since the fishman thing was a huge reveal. It's unlikely it will ever come up in Wano again. Jack's already been shown to be barely relevant in Wano so giving him some closure beforehand leaves room to focus on all the other members of the crew.

>pretending to not be able to break the Bird Cage for the sake of drama.
Headcanon, they were presented as unable.
> there was a giant hole under the island where everyone could have gone to get out
How does that even help in an island? The didn't even show where the strings ended, that's just dumb.
>the threads can't break seastone but why is it never pointed out seastone would obviously be able to cut the threads.
That the threads can't cut seastone doesn't mean that seastone can cut the threads.

This is just nitpicking to the point of asking how the toys couldn't just be recovered by touching them with seastone. DFs are magical and they give some people some ridiculously overpowered abilities.

My point is that it's not overpowered. It's handy tho.

Fish-Fish Fruit: Model Whale.

If Doffy's birdcage cannot be broken by literally anyone in the island, why didn't he just make a smaller, arena-sized version of the Birdcage, trapping him and Luffy inside it, then closing it quickly, trapping Luffy completely?

Why didn't he just use those unbreakable strings on Luffy?

Attached: artworks-000056070659-e98l6i-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 51K)

That is the sort of evil thing Admirals do, I agree, but it's incredibly contrived and unrealistic. He can leave Luffy to beat Doffy while still disabling the threat of the Bird Cage.

It's a scorpion. One of the ships with Jack's mammoth fleet had a scorpion on it.

Seriously this thread made me appreciate the Wano arcs build up. My favorite moment was the Smile reveal it blew my mind. Imagine being Oda and having these moments planned out years ago finally revealed after all that time.

This one, namihater

Attached: DC680A45-C732-4B47-8E5E-EE69043A909A.jpg (595x1025, 179K)

WEEEEEHAHAHA, SENCHOU!

Attached: WEEEEEEHAHAHA.jpg (640x480, 100K)

Plotcage is inconsistent trash, strings made of Doffy clone shouldn't be that durable since even fodders like Jet and Abdullah were able to destroy a clone.

>he literally murdered his entire crew to wave his own dick around.
The fight with the Marines was enough to show that.
> it explained how he survived his fight with admirals since the fishman thing was a huge reveal.
Adding a whole climax to an arc that doesn't need one just to reveal that isn't a good reasoning. There's a thousand other ways it could've been revealed.
>ack's already been shown to be barely relevant in Wano so giving him some closure beforehand leaves room to focus on all the other members of the crew.
That's just ridiculous, Jack will probably be even more important since the Minks are still holding a grudge against him. Just because they sunk him into the sea and wrecked his crew that doesn't mean anything to him, precisely because of all you said.

Do you really not see how that appearance at the end of the arc could've been replaced with other stuff in Wano? Or do you just think that the appearance did a lot for the story? Because I remember that the consensus at the time was that those were the worse Zou chapters, and it went from being everyone's favorite arc post-timeskip, to being mostly forgotten.

Doflamingo used his strongest attack at the end and King Kong Gun easily destroyed it

Arthropleura (giant prehistoric millipede) with 50 cyborg arms

Attached: Arthropleura_NT_small.jpg (600x450, 23K)

Because the birdcage was a mistake

The birdcage has doffy as it's center not sure what you are trying to pass off as smart

Skorpin

I love them!!!

Attached: Smoothie is forever off limits.jpg (1080x1059, 699K)

Exactly, they had to pretend to not be able to do it to create the illusion it wasn't possible. Obviously that doesn't make any sense at all. If seastone isn't able to nullify a Devil Fruit ability, what the fuck is it for? Hell, why the fuck can't Haki nullify it. Or another power like Sabo setting them on fire? The port underneath the island had an entrance, that means if you go down there you can leave without ever interacting with the Bird Cage. Logistically there is no way to get around the fact nobody was actually trapped, at bare minimum they just have to swim underneath the bird cage and get to their ships. Unless you're going to pretend he can also activate his Bird Cage under the sea too.

also trips > tripcode

What's your point? That Doffy can't make an opening in his own fucking strings to let himself pass through, even though it's his own fucking ability?

I was there, I'm still waiting.

He wanted to also keep the civilians and navy trapped so they can't use the den den mushis

Also remember that the birdcage wasn't JUST hard enough that absolutely no one could cut them, they were also STRONG enough that they could push an entire fucking building, with strings.

>namihater
What? No one hates nami

Attached: viz.png (1222x110, 6K)

Birdcage was a mistake

rate my OC for best boy

Attached: Jakku the strongest.png (898x1300, 1.35M)

If birdcage was made by the strings of the clone that Kyros was able to decapitate but Zoro wasn't able to cut the birdcage, does it mean that Kyros >>> Zoro?

Also remember that it somehow prevented Den Den Mushis from contacting anyone outside..

Look forward to chapter 945. (3 weeks from now, since it's time for another break) Where Queen meets his end at the hands of Big Mom.

>this kills the zorofags

Shinobu is wrong since she's clearly the type who wouldn't have let her comrades rot in jail, much less kill them in case they talk. She's a hypocrite who only said that because she doesn't personally know them.

Explain.

Attached: 1554093331408.jpg (1119x1917, 726K)

Yes if he could he would just activate it with him and his family outside of it.He can't leave the birdcage.That's the downside.

It would have clearly clogged up Wano. I don't get why you don't understand this. Showing that he's belittled by the three people above him wouldn't work if we never saw him bite the dust so bad. He's basically Caesar-tier, nobody really has incentive to be mad at him at all anymore and Oda writes him as such. Then some kid will ask why Carrot calls him an asshole and Oda will remind them in an SBS that he's actually evil. We also followed Zou up with a completely irrelevant tangent in Whole Cake Island so leaving the Jack thread dangling would have made the introduction of Wano more difficult. We'd have to focus too much on Jack instead of everything else. I can't imagine what better way there is to reveal how he's able to be so reckless on the seas despite having a devil fruit other than actually seeing him trapped at the ocean floor under the ship we watched be destroyed.

While we're on the topic of asspulls, can we all agree this one was a massive one too?
How does it make sense that Luffy dispelled an electric ball the size of a fucking island by swinging a golden ball around? Zero logic.

Attached: a307e53a637ce2e07f9c90a0c829a817bb7303c3_hq.jpg (340x255, 16K)

>Killer favorite food is peperoncino, and his least favorite is curry UDON
>Kid's favorite food is cabbage rolls, and his least favorite food is curry UDON
-Oda sbs volume 81

The gold conducted the electricity

What will be Wano's birdcage

because plotcage is shit and done better earlier in the series

Attached: One-Piece-Season-9-Episode-34-29-f96f.jpg (848x480, 73K)

Giant meteorite summoned from Fujitora heading straight for Wano (allegory to dinosaurs).

Birdcage blocking den den mushi signals has got to be the dumbest moment in One Piece. How does that make any sense?

Attached: op dressrosa.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

What is a lightning rod?
The real confusing shit is the big electric egg thing. Or why restarting your heartbeat fixes grievous internal wounds caused by a reject dial.

Place your bets on who Oda dumpsters in the next few chapters in Udon.

Queen or Big Meme?

is this series absolute dogshit or do i just have shit taste

Everybody getting together and having a big party at the end of the arc.

faraday cage. It was pointed out 1000 times already

Yes.

headcanon, it was never stated in the manga.

Attached: 1475433370676.jpg (720x479, 80K)

you want an in-universe reason? Because it does.

I want Toko and Tama to meet

and then kiss

Kid will be hanging upside down, laughing his ass off while Queen literally gets eaten alive by Big Mom.

Attached: 1549832893622.jpg (575x766, 87K)

He wanted to kill everyone in the country so no one could know about his toys things
and those strings aren't unbreakable, Zoro and Fujitora are just poor swordsmen

Linlin will job hard but give time for Luffy Hyogoro Chopper Tama and Kiku to start the rebellion

How do you kiss with a mouth like this?

Attached: op toko5.png (291x433, 107K)

Thanks user, have a very nice day.

Fujitora didn't try
I agree that Zoro is weak though

He's the ally but playing the deeper game, like Gin from Bleach

godamm why she is such a whore

She has another mouth

But really, if she can slurp noodles she can pucker her lips.

Fuji is shitty swordsman, he just rides on his op devil fruit

it's her job

>When the pimp sees the bump

Who's going to cure the smile users then? Law or Chopper?

Kaido

Was it
>They're all yours
or
>Cover me

This one is mangasee

Attached: Capture.jpg (904x546, 156K)

Caesar.

Attached: cover.jpg (134x341, 36K)

How strong is Kyoshiro?
Would he win against...
Orochi
Jack
Queen
King
Drake
Sanji
Hawkins
Apoo
Law
Katakuri
Cracker

Vegapunk.

maybe vs Orochi, the samurais are weak

Attached: The Land of Jobbers.png (912x846, 648K)

What are your thoughts on the possibility of Kyoshiro being Denjjro? It's been 20 years so obviously everyone is gonna look different from their initial silhouette not to mention he can easily change his appearance and name within the time.

Zoro more like snore-o

no

It would be extremely dumb.

Kinemon and the rest would recognize him

are you ready for his return?
youtube.com/watch?v=ABZAwR7QEXI

>no one mentioned him
>but then he does admit he was indeed here and proves the other guy right
What was the point of this post

Get off the computer Jobsmoke

thelibraryofohara.com/2019/06/02/chapter-secrets-special-a-crazy-theory-that-came-to-mind-at-2-am/
Based Artur crafting theories so that we don't have to

>cured

Attached: 1525452317596.jpg (832x832, 187K)

i wish he would just stick to translation instead of making his retarded headcanon

manticore or regular giant scorpion. Or maybe Japanese spider crab

who's gonna get captured from the strawhats' side

Attached: way down we go.png (171x128, 20K)

Kyoshiro look absolutely sick

Luffy is already captured.

Zoro. He will be too proud to run from Kyoshiro.

Attached: galette why.jpg (270x289, 12K)

It has to be a scorpion. Look at his hair plus the ships

How can Zolo be the worlds best swordsman and raise his family at the same time?

Attached: 1558469072536.png (457x365, 143K)

Hito Hito no mi model American

Put sword between Toko's teeth and use her like he did with Usopp in Enies Lobby

>Luffy and Zoro prison shenanigans
>Kidd and Killer prison shenanigans
I would take YEARS of "Zoro, more like Jobbo" jokes if we got that but unfortunately, with the arrival of Big Mom, I think the whole Prison thing is coming to a close. Luffy's escape is probably gonna be the end of Act 2.

Attached: 13.png (355x276, 70K)

he already get rid of them

Attached: it ain't my kid nigga i'ma runz.png (452x218, 73K)

>Sanji is such a cuck he's raising the daughter of another man, of another man.

>Leave
>Become best swordsman
>Make Luffy PK
>Return
>Wait for others around the world to challenge you while you chill in Wano

Attached: 1555545174524.png (500x438, 287K)

wow

Sanji BTFO forever

He's a cuck squared.

The whole straw hat crew getting btfo or cought one after another and amusing Queen would be stupid but so much fun.

only toko. is he gonna push hiyori away with "you fuck her"

Do you imply that Sanji will become a pimp? Who's gonna teach him this art since Kyoshiro isn't really good at it since his most expansive whore run away

Killer is from the three eyed tribe

>please fuck my wife and daughter Sanji-sama

Attached: d74mpva-d1fa7bd0-333d-4650-a91c-badf401d406f.jpg (499x373, 80K)

Every chapter would just be different versions of this and I can tell you right now that I will laugh at every single one of those jokes.

Attached: Queen 0935-010.png (913x1300, 401K)

Didn't last chapter say that escape attempt means death penalty? Why is Luffy still alive?

>Why is Luffy still alive?
for queen's entertainment
he has no intention of letting luffy leave the sumo alive though

A repeat digit for each sword he's got and each hole he has for them

Usopp keeps talking about how he would instantly crack under torture so I have a feeling it's going to be him

No one said death on the spot.
Someone said "The punishment for escaping is death" in this chapter and Kid is still alive. And his death is relying on Luffy's survival and his survival is relying on Luffy's death. Meaning it's all up to Queen's whims.

Law, because his devil fruit is broken as fuck, and Oda has no idea how to write him into the story.

But Luffy should still have the option to join El Kaido. If he was smart he would just lie and then kick Queen's fat ass

What a coincidence. That's what Hiyori said in her throes of passion the night before

>usopp gets captured
>cracks even before the torture beginns and won't stop talking
>it's all condoriano bullshit

>Kyoshiro is the son of Kinemon and his wife
>Kyoshiro was raised in poverty because his father disappeared and his mother lost her place in high society
>his mother would always tell him stories about Kinemon and how he loyally served his lord
>eventually Kyoshiro gets into yakuza shit so he can get his mom out of the wasteland
>becomes Hyogoro's chosen successor, the golden prodigy of the yakuza
>eventually Orochi takes notice of his exploits and starts showering the young Kyoshiro with boon after boon
>Kyoshiro swears a oath of loyalty to Orochi as he believes him a shogun worthy of his blade and that eventually they would overthrow Kaido and free Wano
>eventually finds out about Hyogoro's plot to overthrow the shogun
>has a dramatic duel with Hyogoro, captures him and the rest of the yakuza heads
>Hyogoro calls him a fool for believing in Orochi's lies and proclaims that the Kozuki yet live
>over time the true weight of Kyoshiro's actions dawn on him
>he realizes that he pledged his life to a idiotic sycophant who had no plans to oppose Kaido
>but he refuses to break his oath, because that would bring shame to his father's name
>eventually this causes Kyoshiro to be resentful towards his father and the rest of the scabards, wanting to fight and kill them to prove to himself that his life isn't a waste and that he's the greatest swordsman in Wano's history
>he meets Hiyori who had just been separated from Kawamatsu and swears to protect her like his father did for her father as his fate is that of the eternal dog, forever serving his master

Attached: [Stupid Rabbit Thinking Noises].png (1244x664, 824K)

Give him a chance

Attached: Zoro advantures in Wano.png (514x973, 313K)

>Chopper
>Doing any doctoring
lol

I'm trying to catch up but Dressrossa is pure unadulterated cancer. It's so fucking long, drawn out, and boring

Read the manga

Be glad you aren't following it weekly. It was the one time I contemplated taking a break from One Piece.

I hope you're reading.

Attached: 1427331365477.png (527x281, 50K)

Attached: 1441831845214.png (298x415, 53K)

>alright i'm done with em, here's your sloppy seconds bro
Based Zolojuro.

In some fucked up way I miss it.

Attached: 1427377395552.png (493x731, 542K)

The only good things about Dressrosa
>a fucking meteor
>doffy's backstory
>senor pink's backstory
can't think of anything else, but it's good that even the worst OP arcs always have good stuff in them

So is west blue just one big italian shit show?

Sounds like something he'd do.

That's what SHE said.

Read it weekly from the start, only time I started getting bored was when they just wouldn't fucking end Luffy vs Doffy already.
If you're talking anime though then there's no excuse, Dressrosa is easily the worst animated arc so far. Every OPfag I know started reading the manga at this point.

>Big Mom smashes through into the prison
>already destroyed the guards outside

If you were Queen at this point, what would you do?

Attached: one_piece_944_17.jpg (800x1129, 349K)

>the toy fruit lets you turn people and animals into toys
makes sense
>your body stops physically aging
alright, I guess toys are for kids, thanks for the legal loli Oda
>you can form a one-sided contract with your toys that turn them into hapless slaves to your will
I thought Doffy was supposed to be the puppet master, this shit is nuts
>also everyone who knew who they were before they turned into a toy forgets about them, despite physical evidence such as statues, photographs, or biological children
what the fuck
>you can also amalgamate multiple people together to create one giant, super powerful toy
Oda is a double nigger

Attached: Usopp_Scares_Sugar_Again.png (1280x720, 898K)

Oda just loves docking.

call kaido and tell him to send jack

Are you implying that Hiyori would let Zoro pull out?

Attached: Hiyori nervous.png (242x228, 53K)

Inform Kaido of what is happening as soon as possible and ask for reinforcements. Whilst doing that, order all the senior Beast Pirate jailers to move the most important prisoners away from the situation unfolding using whatever means necessary. For prisoners like Luffy, who they still want to recruit, load him down with seastone and carry him out of there safely. For other prisoners like random mooks and Kidd, leave them to their fate or execute them on the spot.

Outside of that, the best you can do is distract Big Mom and try to limit the damage whilst waiting for support, either for Big Mom herself or for the movement of prisoners to more secure locations with a heavier guard.

What chapter are you on?

Linlin vs Hiyori who is more loose?

Linlin is virgin

Attached: .........png (281x263, 56K)

Virginity is a state of mind. O-Lin doesn't remember her kids, therefore she is a virgin again.

You.

It just hit me
Law might pull off some shit with his DF to temporarily remove Kaido's invulnerability while Luffy pummels him
That might be "his plan" and also why he specifically wanted to go against him

Attached: well.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Wano people have microdicks so even if Hiyori has whored herself on the streets for the 13 years she shouldn't be that much loose
But there are no condoms in Wano so she is probably a walking STD

Attached: 1439830845443.gif (500x270, 484K)

What is this from?

Because Kaido wants Luffy and Kid for his crew.

If Jack is any indication of the strategy employed by the Disasters then next chapter Queen is going to charge at Big Mom and begin attacking

End of Dressrosa.

Attached: Disappointed.jpg (780x267, 109K)

Why should that work better than just putting Usopp in Kaidou's body

Is this how Sanjifags are coping?

Attached: young nick fury.jpg (400x331, 22K)

He's killing Kid right now though

Attached: 1541888777108.gif (340x340, 137K)

Queen is killing him because he's grumpy today

He's about the get a lot grumpier

Attached: grump.png (241x255, 34K)

Comfy.

Very based carrotfag.

>based
>carrotfag

Attached: linlin i see.png (749x504, 569K)

Literally nothing happens: the character

Attached: 9212A73B-28AE-4C54-9EEA-5A8100396471.png (677x1082, 452K)

Will Kaido pull a Lucci?

Attached: One Piece - 373 - 10.png (754x1100, 181K)

It’s so rare I had to point it out.

What was the point of this character exactly? I can't even remember his name

Usopp’s fear that Luffy didn’t care to lose a nakama realized as a theme, in my opinion.

>Jack says he lying and King proceeds to beat the shit out of him for days

Reminder - rabbits eat their shit.

Attached: f9ac5720eac044b6625a746fdac309c9.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Your timeline doesn't make sense. Wouldn't this make Kyoshiro and Komurasaki of comparable ages?

giving a fight to Franky

I hope we don't cut away from this

Literally everything outside the prison shit is happening around him

well, it's either this or the capital

Nero and he was cool

or a short flashback for Kid and Killer, or focusing on characters we haven't seen in a few chapters, or introducing more new characters away from those two locations. you know, things Oda would easily do.

Isn't it about time for the Big Mom pirates to come back?

reminder:
"Warrior Weasel" Nero (got an extra limb from Vegapunk after being crippled by Lucci)
"Pirate Predator" Corgi
"Karate King" Jerry

Attached: CP0.png (507x900, 925K)

>or a short flashback for Kid and Killer
he already had the chance in this very chapter before the killer (heh) reveal but he didn't. it's most probably on hold, right now
>or focusing on characters we haven't seen in a few chapters
but pretty much everyone important is involved in these two plotlines. unless you want the chapter to focus on the fucking mountain minks or ashura telling kin and inu about the smiles. both options are really reaching at this point
>or introducing more new characters away from those two locations
like who?
they'll probably come back after luffy escapes from udon, when linlin's plotline needs a new development

job

Attached: sabo-v-burgess-anime.jpg (458x258, 17K)

You Jackfags are the best. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Attached: confused cyborg.png (232x151, 8K)

that's the same thing.

>corgi
Thats a stretch

Zoro is such a jobber, jesus.

I can't believe we have faggots who unironically visit fucking orojackson and reddit.

Disregard what I said I am dumb.

>Big Meme is about to eat your prisoners
>Queen will die
>Jack lives

Why Yea Forums?

Attached: 1558119282351.png (239x222, 38K)

It's your own fault for even recruiting Jack.

well, where the fuck were QUEEN and KING when Doffy was taken away?
JACK is the only one who cares about Kaido's dream.

Attached: bestcalam.png (667x1199, 1.11M)

If Luffy's crew was with him, they'd get tortured and killed too.

Why didn’t he use snake man? My only guess is so he can combine snake man and the new Haki to create some kind of palm thrusting spamming technique.

It's not that he thinks Orochi is strong.

It's because he knows that the Straw Hats won't even come close to even harming the neet they gave control to without being curbstomped by Kaido

This but unironically, the amount of effort he puts into working for Kaido is admirable.
>attack the entire fucking Mink tribe to look for one guy from Wano
>fight them for days
>fuck me this is taking way too long, get the gas
>torture Minks
>hear Doffy got arrested
>fuck this, brb
>attack a fleet with Tsuru and mother fucking Sengoku on board
>still sink 2 ships before being defeated
>wake up
>immediately leave to go to Zou again
>"yeah turns out Raizo is not here"
>fuck you if i say he's here, he's here
>decide to destroy the entire fucking giant elephant carrying the country he's supposed to be hiding in
>get sent to the bottom of the sea by said elephant
>chilling under the sea completely conscious
>return to wano with seemingly minimal injuries
I like Queen for being based and King for dropping Big Mom's worthless ass into the sea but Jack's a fucking baller.

How the fuck did Jack become this immensely feared berserker into such a meme in so fucking little.
He was fucking taking on Inu and Neko at the same time for 4 days, and tanking a fucking giant elephant attack. And now out of the blue he's the laugh of the town?
Why did Oda do my boy dirty like this...

He's just letting King and Queen and Kaido think they're stronger than him so they can feel better about themselves, user. Jack's a supportive kinda guy.

it was only partly ironic. I like Jack, I even made this Pirates Of The Carribean reference picture that I never posted cause I thought it's stupid afterwards, but hey I still made it.

Attached: basedcaptainjack.png (784x871, 522K)

advanced den-den mushi technology
>nanites son

>I even made this Pirates Of The Carribean reference picture that I never posted cause I thought it's stupid afterwards
were you not aware of "the incredible captain jack" shitpost back in the day

I get chills thinking about this chapter. It's so obvious that Luffy wasn't going to win the fight, but when the moment hits it hits hard.

I was, but I don't get the point? Others had stupid ideas as well?
I also made this, posted it a couple times maybe.

Attached: captainjacks.png (1360x519, 1.2M)

WEEEHAHA

Attached: ergfv4tr5.png (800x400, 698K)

Attached: 62425e1agy1g3nlz104ijj20u00u07b8.jpg (1080x1080, 236K)

How will Tashigi win back her man?

Attached: 1556397492341.png (1024x768, 304K)

with her sword skills

Attached: op tashigi.png (1434x2086, 2.53M)

Corazon was a top tier backstory nignog, assuming it's not included in your doffy one.
G4 as a concept was perfect considering Luffy's personality.

Post-arc was still great as usual

I know you're shitposting but the Jerry thing could actually be plausible, considering how tall that guy is

>extremely loose from boss "currently holding back a mad zoro while smiling" kyoshiro's chad penis
>vs. kinda lose from smoker's and g5s jobber dicks
She might have a chance

they also had him job in that special for film gold, so maybe Oda told them "it's just Jerry, you can shit on him"

>tanks a fucking gigantic elephant and goes down to the sea
>lives
Ashura is just that fucking strong

Can't wait for the inevitable scene where Momo tries to grope his own sister not knowing it's her.

Kid/Killer backstory when?

Attached: 159645312132546.jpg (1266x1920, 434K)

To be fair, Otoko got to Sanji first, and Zoro got the leftovers

Who else wants to bow down to Nami and lick her heels like a good paypig?

Attached: a951c4ba-ae54-4c87-b71c-db81ff9961ad.jpg (1000x750, 31K)

That cape is weird as fuck.

It’s to early to assume Zoro and friends will win the encounter.

you mean zolofags with hiyori

Corazon was a traitor who deserved to die

Because you are fat.

I swear half of the time I see Zoro actually participating in the story it’s just him squaring up to fight with some guy
He needs to interact with people more

The Mugiwara Store is holding their first election. The character with the most votes in each category will be made into a plushie

Attached: 80.jpg (1080x1476, 1.2M)

UROUGE BROS, WE'LL WIN OVER THOSE SHITTERS, RIGHT?

Katakuri by a landslide
Coby or Garp
Hawkins or X Drake

So, Perry the Platypus, I bet you’re wondering why I, came here to the Wano Country? It’s all a part of my newest evil scheme to take over the Tri-State Area! And I kind of bought a timeshare here when I fell for one of those “be your own boss”-type things, you know?

You see, Perry the Platypus, as a boy, I was fascinated by eastern cultures especially with the place they called Japan. I dreamed of samurai in hulking armor, flaming dragons, and the ability to be overdramatic in everything I do. I even used my dresses, into a kimono out of respect for the geisha girls I dreamt of.

But, my family didn’t understand my love for such a beautiful culture. My father would say how if I gave as much passion to being his lawn gnome as I did worshiping those sandal-wearing goldfish tenders, he wouldn’t have to be driving the crows from his mushroom patch. They even took my homemade ninja toy I made from the wax of my single candle I used and used it as a candle for my brother’s birthday cake!

And so, I spent my life seeking out a way to be a part of my beloved eastern nation. I joined a Japanese Food club and ate raw squid. I took Judo classes. And why do you think I take my shoes off when I come into any house?

But one day, I received a letter from a man who called himself Orochi. He said he also felt the pain of being trampled on by people bigger and more respected than him, and that he wanted a kindred spirit to help him rise to the top of society, and get revenge on all those who wronged him! And after a 48 hour cruise and a bunch of nonsense with my travel agency, I came here, to Wano!

At first, with all the strench, rot, and weird smiling people in crazy clothes, I thought I wound up in a DC cosplay convention

Now, with the help of the Shogun and his men, together we we will become the supreme shoguns of the Wano Country and Tri-State Area! And not even you, and that funny looking monkey in the straw hat, can stop us!

Attached: Doofenshmirtz_Portrait.jpg (800x1000, 448K)

Doesn't Katakuri already have a plushie?

Yes.

Attached: s-クッション_カタクリ.jpg (800x600, 130K)

He's a single minded guy.

yeah, i was hoping he would be strong, not just another weak goofy coward

nah. it's just oda relegating being overemotional/dishonorable to another chick

Anyone know when the next OST is going to drop and if it's going to have the songs of Whole Cake like Soul Pocus?

Attached: 1551735101590.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

because birdcage didn't make sense. dressrosa is the worst arc

Luffy can break Doflamingo’s string with gear 4 is why.
No one but Gear 4 Luffy could destroy the string.

That was one of the best moments of Dressrosa for me. Kyros went through some serious emotional torture.
youtube.com/watch?v=t-J3Nj70rKE

Attached: kyros.jpg (800x660, 188K)

Yeah, I still feel bad for the guy.

>Wanze, the chef/fighter from CP7 whose ass was kicked upside down by Sanji on the sea train, is only 28 years old this year.
This month's entries are fun

Oda talks about how he watches popular things so do you think he was plotting Dressrosa when the Simpson movie came out?

Ancient model pig entelodont. The "plague" aspect will be poison fumes from his sick ride

spider pig df when??

Pig Mink with Spider Smile fruit

>posting anime
why?

Wow Cavendish bounty increased after dressrosa It is the same as sanji current bounty. Feels bad that even cavendish has a higher bounty than zoro.

>Oda talks about how he watches popular things

Guarantee he'll take inspiration from this when the final war begins.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONjqyCs0zYM

Because they actually executed the cry pretty well, and whole scene was just well done. The anime is only 99% trash user there's still the occasional moment.

What happened to Killer is what''s going to happen to zoro. Both are the only supernovas that aren't captains and we had Yasu trying to make Zoro smile earlier in the arc

GregAP got Oda into Game of Thrones and apparently that's where he got inspiration for the wedding assassination plot in WCI

Moria, his fat leek body makes for a good plush.
Garp, only because the rest are shit.
Hawkins, to play off his voodoo ability.

Killer's gonna be cured by Chopper, and Zoro will smile genuinely and earnestly at the end of the arc.

Hey guys, I just woke up from a coma a few hours ago. I’ve done a little reading and a lot has happened since I took my big nap. My favorite character was always Chopper, I can’t wait to see all the cool shit Oda’s probably made him do. Oh, and Franky too.
Any things I should know before I start reading again?

Just one, expect some Strawhats to get their dicks wet. That includes Chopper.

It's been God knows how many years, and I STILL read it in his voice.

Attached: bites you.jpg (480x360, 21K)

How is it that every straw hat is an incel when they could help each other

I can't wait to see that animated

soon

Attached: fafa.gif (392x316, 661K)

Nami’s gay and Robin only likes older men

The only one who's an incel on the crew is Sanji.

Luffy has women who throw themselves at him, but he's too asexual to respond
Chopper has a cute mink waifu
Usopp has a waifu waiting for him
Franky has 2 sistas he definitely railed
Brook's definitely fucked women in his time as a Rumbar pirate and even has a groupie from his Soul King exploits
Jinbe and Zoro are volcel until the right time

Sanji is only an uncle post timeskip because Iva trained him to be one like the SJW rapist tranny they are

Pre-TS Sanji could pull tons of background character pussy

>uncle
Incel

No I think you had it right the first time

Attached: squishy.gif (960x540, 904K)

well she is a milkgal

>be law facing off any enemy
>shambles
>switch soul of enemy with a regular person
>kill both of them while theyre confused

if i was blackbeard i would have went for law and barts df fruit desu

I don't know why Oda still uses Law His devil fruit is a nightmare to write around.

HA! HA! HA!

MA MAAA MAAAAMAAAAA!

Attached: 1553402345790.png (1350x762, 1.15M)

The jacket squishing exactly the same as if it's just a plastic texture on the boob is lame.

If Sea Kings are kings of the sea do they have Conqueror’s haki

I LOVE HER!!!

Neptune is King of the Sea. He has Conqueror's Haki.

It's not a good fruit to have. Very OP but drains your stamina immensely. Also like Bird Cage you have to ve inside the Room when you create it, making you a huge ass target for people fast enough to punch your shit in before you can do anything.

And apartently you can be forced to do the immortality operation which ends up killing you. Kuro Kuro is a way bettet fruit

which is why i'd also have barts fruit so i can comfortably recover

I see a problem in this plan.

>Very OP but drains your stamina immensely.

He created rooms like five times after Doflamingo kicked his shit in and shot him, the amount of stamina Law has left is always exactly as much as he needs

Being inside isn't a problem like with Birdcage because the fruit basically guarantees you win against anyone inside it unless you suddenly become retarded and only do useless moves like cutting and throwing rocks.

You can't be forced to do the immortality operation, this is why Doflamingo was trying to bargain with Law as he was dying, only for Law to tell him to fuck off.

>2 top tier offensive and defensive df's is a problem
stfu

You big dummy.

ok what 2 df's would you choose?

I think you're missing the point, here.

Not him but I’d choose the Goro Goro for offense and mobility and the Shiro Shiro for defense and convenience

I could zoop over to you at the speed of lighting and then turn myself into a castle and barrage you with everything I’ve got
I could even do that thing Enel did and turn into an electric Raijin guy and then turn into an even huger castle

Robins and Sugars

now come up with something original, ching chong

The problem is who are you going to be fighting, you big nerd

Ace and Aokiji

who would win, Luffy or Law?
Hard mode: Law has 0 nerfs.

Attached: 1552601681335.png (265x247, 133K)

Luffy because he’s gonna be the pirate king

no it's not,
>make room and cover myself in barrier
>literally can not be touched but can do what ever i want
>pick up rock
>put it in a bucket
>teleport the enemy face first in the bucket stab back of neck

luffy, as of now he's right below top yonko commander tier, law is still below low tier yonko commander cause thats what doffy was

Law can just take luffy hearth any time

Luffy’s willpower is too strong

and?

Willpower > fruit

ake heart crush it > will power

Can’t take heart
Willpower too much

Why he dind do that to Kaido, Fujitora or Doffy?

Nerfs
Thats why I said Law had 0 nerfs in this situation

>didn't

thats not how any of this works ching chong.

Attached: 6f20eb6f8c57dcd3-e1515028158378[1].gif (1366x683, 252K)

he tried it twice vs doffy. His attacks still have to hit.

Attached: 147.png (760x1200, 1.67M)

He can’t take the heart of people with better haki (willpower)
That’s why he didn’t do it to Doffy or Kaidou or whatever

He was 100% in Luffy vs Kaido confrontation and he tried to use this move on Doffy anyway and Doffy simply dodge and kick him

based retard

Why does post time-skip OP look so bad? The lines are so thick and lack character.

Attached: Drum palace.png (1240x867, 505K)

Don’t call yourself a retard

he didn't do it because oda is a bad writer, show me proof he he failed to get their hearts oh yeah you cant because he never tried which proves my point of oda being a hack.

Then why this buffoon talk like its easy task?

"Law can just take luffy hearth any time"

He never tried because he couldn’t

>you cant because he never tried

See

Law can win any fight easily
>create a ROOM
>anyone that enter is chop[ed
They just nerfed him really hard

that has nothing to do with will power fucking autist

I don't know.

Attached: 103.png (760x1200, 1.77M)

*gets nailed*

Attached: law fails yet again.png (246x460, 85K)

Maybe he's an imbecile

Why is the writing so bad, bros? Oda lost his touch after the time-skip in my opinion.

I want o-toko and o-tama to meet up and kiss

I want to kiss them both

heres a selfie oda took

Attached: Hack_Anime_Infobox[1].png (896x1079, 969K)

Why is Law so fucking weak?

Smoker and Vergo implied that Law can't cut up people with a better haki.

Don't get ahead of yourself, fat woman

Attached: Kingu.png (620x477, 204K)

Law really is a brainlet. Why is he trying to physically touch Doffy, when his powers explicitly let him transfer the force/effect of his attacks anywhere in his Room?
Most wasted potential in the entire series.

Supernovas more like Jobbernovas lel
Worst generation is right

But bro Blackbeard is part of them

He's fighting the Heavenly Demon so he look like a fodder

He jobbed to Whitebeard and almost lost to Ace

People can simply dodge his slashes

So?

Attached: luffy punches blackbeard.jpg (602x397, 116K)

Caribou and Coribou are supernovas

There's only one good Supernova

Attached: Mad D. Monk.jpg (800x450, 36K)

>almost lost to Ace

It was a mid diff

based