Attached: 12.png (935x1300, 292K)

Attached: 13.png (942x1300, 213K)

BASED

Attached: 14-15.png (1840x1300, 391K)

Attached: 16.png (925x1300, 320K)

Pretty good shit mah man

Attached: 17.png (925x1300, 310K)

Attached: 18.png (930x1300, 421K)

I like it. But old girl nailing this feels a bit cheap even with the context that you can luck into the black flash by being in the zone.

Hell yeah, motherfucker

End of chapter

Attached: 19.png (918x1300, 325K)

Is Nobara the most badass girl in current Jump? Not saying the most powerful girl, I mean the most badass

I actually kinda like these villains
Kugisaki dabbing

She nailed it

Yep. Noelle is more powerful but she isn't the madwoman Kugisaki is

Unironcially my most favorite female character in a long time.

FUCK OCHACO
FUCK NOELLE
FUCK NEZUKO
FUCK EMMA
NOBARA IS IN THE HOUSE

We already have +60 chapters of Jujutsu, anons

Who are your favorite characters?

For me Nobara in 1st place, Todou in 2nd, and Nanamin and Itadori tied in 3rd place

How anyone could not love the literal perfection that is Todou is beyond me.

Todou in every place, then Sukuna.

Megumi, nobara, toudo, gojo and miwa in that order

This manga is so messy, it’s hard to follow what’s happening in these action scenes.

Literal retard and blind

It’s inconsistent for me. Sometimes the action is clear and easy to follow, other times it’s rough

>Dead series
>Dead thread
61 chapters and this still hasn't pick up? Really?

Attached: mfw I take the nenpill.png (214x289, 97K)

It's got enough life in it to get constant shitposters repeating the same stuff every thread.

Based chapter

Is this mango worth a read? Hunterchad here.

Attached: 1556536150356.jpg (210x210, 14K)

Megumin, then Todou and Getou

Attached: 44.png (764x1200, 672K)

>1. Based Kyodai - Todou
>2. Black Flash World Record Holder - Nanami
>3. Absolute Hax - Gotou

Nobara and Itadori are becoming better with time.

Megumi, Yuuji, Todou and after these recent chapters Nobara. I also like Maki and Panda. You know what, I actually like more characters than I expected, props to Gege desu.

i will accept this explanation

mehgoomy, tobro and of course - Sukuna.
itadori pls die

>Who are your favorite characters?
>Toudou
>Toudou
>Nanamin
Toudou saved this series for me overall, but salaryman was the start of good things for the series.

Attached: Toudou_Clap.jpg (1568x1145, 1.27M)

todou aniki, toge and panda.

>Nezuko
We have Inosuke faggot

She and Power are the two best female characters in whole Jump right now.

True words

Attached: 52.jpg (931x1356, 134K)

Bitch is fucking dabbing

Todou first cos... well... do i even need to explain?
Itadori second, i really like him as an mc for some reason.
The madwoman third. Her power is not one youd expect a main support char to have and she actually has a personality instead of girl who just yells mc name and does nothing else. And she can fight properly too.

1 Nanami the based
2 Megumi
3 Todou of course

So with this...is this arc over? Seems so, and it has been a short arc.

Important stuff for the future
-Megumi can now do territorial expansion
-Megumi sister comma curse is addressed
-Megumi now has one Sukuna finger
-These two brothers have one big brother who surely is going to be more powerful

2 brothers are still alive, why would it be over?

Nobara killed the little brother in this chapter and the middle brother is already dying. Only big brother is left and he isn't in this arc

What makes you believe Aniki won't come and save his little brothers? We might not see him fight, be he probably will show up

>only big brother is left
Maybe in relation to who's working with Mahito, but there's 6 other brothers out there

>But old girl nailing this feels a bit cheap
How? The black flash is literally just being in the zone.

fucking love how rough the art is.

muh dick

I knew she was always slept on.

Indulge a retard, yandex only led to a dead end twitter: sauce?

>The black flash is literally just being in the zone.
Yes, that was in the second part of the post you quoted. Why I think it's cheap is that we're coming right out of the arc where the main character learns this technique, it's something that's stated to be used by first class exorcists and even then it's not a reliable skill as it's not something you can usually do on command. So when the MC does it, it reflects how his own usage of Curse energy is most similar to what the black flash is which is creating a Big O pile bunker of energy and slamming your opponent with it.

Now we have this chick who is the least developed of the main trio. And while I like her I honestly can't remember any time where she's won a fight, I haven't looked it up yet because I'm honestly curious if anyone can tell me of a fight she won outside the first one. And even then I think that was the same arc she got trashed by a high class curse after dealing with some scrubs.

So her using Black Flash here feels cheap because it's too close to when the MC does it, she already had a cool new move to use with her Hairpin, and honestly I just don't have as high an opinion of her ability to actually manipulate her curse energy in the way Black Flash needs because I view her as the jobber of the party. It's a problem I have with Voodoo characters in manga because they commonly just lose because their ability is a more binary "if I land it you die" power so authors don't let them do their thing.

Christ, I'm not sure there's a character I don't love. Even the curses are impressively loathsome, and the bureaucratically useless fluff are impressively wretched. Every character hits it out of the park in solid characterization.

She beat Li'l Witchy, and Hairpin was shown the first time in that fight. She got sniped from offscreen at the end, but she won that one. This is just her developing into more of a full-fledged fighter. It sounds more like you had some misconceptions of how strong she was, and this is your surprise about it.

Chainsawman aka "who the fuck greenlit a professional shitposter for Jump publication"

Attached: 1530988288904.png (934x1299, 474K)

>It sounds more like you had some misconceptions of how strong she was
No dude, if all she's done is beat a fodder curse, and not even arguably, the weakest member of the Kyoto gang. That's not a stunning record. I like her guts but she's never been "a strong one" of the trio. Had shadow hands done a black flash I wouldn't even blink because he's got the expertise and the track record to back it up.

You cannot tell me that having the sakura or the group someone pull off a technique like Black Flash not 5 chapters after the MC does it in a fight that's actually making them less a shitter. Doesn't both devalue that move in particular, but reek of handing out a powerup. You could have had her ignore the back attack or just dodge it while initiating Hairpin and it would be much better in my opinion.

>he didn't show her popping a dude like a blood balloon

man, I gave no shits about her before
but now? 10/10

toudou a best
nanami a second best
itadori probably my third

Attached: 20.png (890x1300, 130K)

something about her expressions these last couple chapters has been absolutely spot on
even with the art being so weirdly rough

remember when naruto first introduced the rasegan? and then any ninja with competency who knows how to do it, did it?

1. Nanami
2. Itadori
3. Panda

Nobara became my favorite character in the series in just 2 chapters. What a absolute madwoman.

Well, as long as she can't spam it like Yuuji and keep it a rare occurrence it's fine imo. After all what was impressive about Yuuji using it was that he's able to use it so many times thanks to his technique/general ability.

I would imagine that most of the students shown during the forest sparring exercise are capable of doing a black flash in a tense situation.