Was this the worst anime of the last years?

Was this the worst anime of the last years?

Attached: [LowPower-Raws] Ulysses Jeanne d'Arc to Renkin no Kishi - 06 (BD 720P x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_21 (1280x720, 420K)

your favorite anime

I want to cum inside Charlotte

Attached: 1541337367343.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

sora yori

Franxx

It was fun enough. It's not as bad as imoimo.

What's going on?

Sword Art Online

Egao no Daika

veg

>bad as imoimo
QUUALITYfests are amusing though.

i thought that was Ange

If only it were an entertaining trainwreck. Imoimo was so bad it made fucking Oreimo look good by comparison.

Aldnoah Zero
Valvrave
Franxx
Shingeki no Kyojin
Boruto
SAO
Guilty Crown

A poorly executed but still entertaining series is probably not the worst. The actual worst is likely some obscure thing that no one cares or knows about.

Glasslip

I see a scantily-clad DFC, how bad could it be? Unless she's actually dead there.

That's not Hand Shakers or Comet Lucifer.

Fag

I was pretty entertained.

Attached: 1543520952768.webm (720x404, 171K)

I think it wasn't worth it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ulysses - Jeanne d_Arc to Renkin no Kishi - 05 [720p].mkv - 0005.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Tell me that eyes were edited for the webm

The worst I've seen that's come out in recent years is boruto. Poor concept, bad writing, awkward timeskip between shippuden and boruto, the new characters suck, the only saving grace(the old characters) are just trash now (seriously kunai never hurt anyone except for Naruto as hokage who has basically god abilities) it's just bad from front to back. Usually bad anime have some saving grace like a good arc or concept (SAO) or edginess (GS) or so-bad-it's-good moments (DiTF) but Boruto is the only one to fail on every front. The new protagonists are unlikable and annoying, the antagonists are more poorly written than anything I've seen, the logical continuity within itself is nowhere to be found, the concept was bad, the general ongoing plot is shit. Opening up with "Naruto is dead" doesn't save it, it's just AWFUL

Does anyone remember the anime where the MC is super OP, emotionless, his sister is in love with him, and they drop lines like "[MC] is more valuable strategically than a nuclear missile". Can't remember the title of it, but it was from a few years back and had a weird Japanese nationalist slant. It was out around the same time as Aldnoah Zero and Zankyou no Terror.

Absolutely atrocious show.

*nvm, I found it. "Mahouka"

No, this is the worst anime of the last years

Attached: rerided-derrida-who-leaps-through-time-8965.jpg (350x525, 62K)

God that was terrible, I dropped it halfway. It was a shame though, I like ABe designs and I thought it was actually going to be good when I saw the PV.

it was crap, but not the worst
the ED was god-tier tho

Also King's Game was terrible.

Death march to the parallel world rhapsody

That I've personally seen in the last few years it's or Maho Shojo Site.

Fuck you Jeanne and Daika were good

Not even close

No they weren't

Attached: 1545249591376.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Dubs of truth.

snk exist

It's wounderful

last year was also bad

SnK was okay the first few volumes.

No, that would be Violet Evergarden.

That one Negima anime.

The anime midway turned into talking heads the animation from Production IG in the first season and the fans themselves are pretty cringe.

VVV is definitely the worst

This was a funny shit.
I remember worst things.

She died 588 years ago on May 30th
She also definitely wasn't flat or scantily clad

My vote.

Is she okay?

You faggots complain about everything. Nothing was fucking worse than glasslip. 12 episodes of literally nothing. And no THAT anime was never as bad as glasslip. You bunch of faggots. Stop hating on every single thing you don't like cause it's still better than glasslip

This one is the most depressing because I actually had hope for it.

It’s a bad year