Personality and favourite anime

Take this personality test and post the results along with your 3 favourite anime.
16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Evangelion
Toradora
Konosuba

Attached: Personality.jpg (1311x660, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

personalitymax.com/personality-types/population-gender/
myanimelist.net/profile/MrBiased
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1554547342383.jpg (800x600, 215K)

INFP
>Fate/Stay Night UBW
>VEG
>Cowboy Bebop

ISFP

Aria
Natsum4 yuujinchou
Hokuto no ken

>INTP-T

LOGH
12 kingdoms
chihayafuru

INTJ

Code geass
Steins gate
Jormungand

don't fall for the personality meme, user

What the fuck happened to this board? Personality tests? Get the fuck out.

Attached: 1540542201332.png (467x600, 914K)

INTP
Hitoribocchi
Yuru Camp
Nichijou

INTJ

Evangelion
K-On!
Aria

I can't take this test, because I'm mentally ill.
Based.

INTP
>Ping pong
>Natsume Yuujinchou
>TTGL

these tests are absolutely garbage, and I switch between INTP, INTJ, INFP, and ISTP depending on what my mood is or what the questions are

INTJ
>LOGH
>Lain
>Texhnolyze

Nah, you are just a retard.

>Yea Forumsnon
>E

kill yourself falseflagger

>rec thread with MySpace spin
Nah

That just means you're plastic and have no depth of character

INTJ
>OregaIru
>Hyouka
>Bunnygirl Senpai

Not unexpected if I may say so

>believing in occult jungian archetypes with no scientific basis
know how I can tell you're underage?

Attached: 1551835593754.png (358x358, 174K)

ISFP

HxH
Ping Pong
Akira

kill yourselves blogtrannies

>occult
>basic common sense
I can tell that you are underage by the religious way you cling to the idea of science.

instead of whining, why don't you just take the test and post the results like everyone else? or you know, shut up and don't ruin the fun for other anons

>basic common sense
How about you leave your basement sometime? Then you might actually experience how people change over time.

If you want to have fun why don't you go to twitter or facebook.

>no consistency in answering questions about your personality
Are you one of those that has your faith in humanity constantly lost and restored?

Yeah, I am sure that if I went out more often I would discover that all people are in fact bipolar.

Be your authentic self.

>How about you leave your basement sometime
where do you think we are?

Go read about the origin of these tests.

I doubt you've even met someone who is bipolar.

Anyone have the image where all of the personalities are completely flanderized?It was just the drawings with a little quote underneath each I think.

>personality switches depending on mood
Either you're mentally sick or you don't understand what it means to "don't give it too much thought and just answer"

What does that have anything with the test? Some of the questions are vague enough that it takes a lot of introspection and experience to answer them correctly. Those views can also constantly change throughout your lifetime. That's also not taking into account that different tests have different questions or measurements.

>your personality is decided by your ego
one of the many reasons that these tests are bullshit

>I don't have anything of value to say so I'll just start petty irrelevant arguments

ENFP
Gurren Lagann
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Evangelion

>Kill me baby
>sengetsu no lion
>all precure EXCEPT heartcatch
INFP-T

The Mediator

If you are incapable of introspection and you can't give the same answer to the same question two times in a row you are either underage or should get yourself checked.

Attached: 1537826326037.png (1484x2152, 941K)

>I'm supposed to take the opinion of a basement dweller at face value over studies on psychology
it's not like you've said anything of value yet

>I'm supposed to take the opinion of a basement dweller at face value over studies on psychology
Same to you

INTJ-T

When also counting manga
Evangelion
Welcome to the NHK
Made in Abyss

Hinamatsuri
Love Lab
Gambler Tetsuya

I've seen so much shit that I find it hard to pick 3 at this point.
This is just a shitty 3x3 thread, isn't it?

Attached: myersbrigg.jpg (359x757, 26K)

the fact that you think that people completely understand themselves by the age of 18 or they are mentally ill shows that you don't fully understand yourself

Why don't you just take your off topic /soc/ shit elsewhere?

>lamenting about the effort in introspection
>thinks who you are as a person is as fluid as political opinions
Holy shit, don't tell me you into Yea Forums to find out more about yourself

right? it is like I am back in time

Wow, more No-Us and ad hominems. You sure convinced me, bro.

>thinks that who you are can fit into a single category of 16 total groups
who is more shallow?

INFP
>mob psycho 100
>mononoke
>bleach

Myers-Briggs is iffy, but can be fun as a lark

>Ping Pong
>Mushishi
>Ashita no Joe

Maybe it does say something about me

Attached: jungian pigeonholing.png (388x795, 34K)

>INTP
>Seasonal crap because I don't have time for backlog
>Yes, I hate myself

The brain doesn't stop developing until your mid-20s. That's also not taking into account that it is known many people lack self-awareness. Monks and Priests can spend a greater part of their lives in introspection. That's also not taking into account that how you see yourself might be completely different than how someone else sees you. If you're not even aware that you could be wrong about yourself, then there's a good chance you're one of those people without self-awareness.

anyone who isn't INT is actively ruining this board by being here

INTP
Steins;Gate
Toradora
Eureka Seven

Thanks!

INFP
>Kaiji
>Ping Pong

INFP
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Madoka
Precure

INTJ
Haibane Renmei

>16personalities
There's no better test than observing your own behavior and train of thought. MBTI just used the original functions as a base for their own terminology, but all the online tests I've seen are way too general to be taken seriously. Not to mention it doesn't work on people with neurotic tendencies (and there seems to be a lot in this thread judging by the "my type changes overnight" answers).

Urusei Yatsura
Love Lab
Chobits

Attached: INFP.png (397x793, 32K)

Also, there's are good reasons why Myers-Briggs never calls itself a personality test.

mods, please

ISTP
Welcome to the NHK
Evangelion
Nichijou

Attached: 1559038800776.jpg (538x611, 60K)

>The brain doesn't stop developing until your mid-20s. That's also not taking into account that it is known many people lack self-awareness.
My precise argument?

Anyone has a self-image, including teenagers. Yours is of someone who is logical and doesn't believe in mumbo-jumbo like personality. Reductionist thinking like that is quite common for teenagers.
Personality exist independently of self-image even though they influence each other.
The understanding of anything, including yourself, comes though the analysis of your experiences of it. That your opinions are so easily influenced by your moods tells me that you don't have much conscious empirical observations of yourself that would tell you how you would feel in different situations.

Yes, my name is u/ZetsuxboK1R1TO_
My favorite animes are Evangelion, Something from Kyoto Animation and TTGL. Best Waifus are Raphtalia, Mai from Bunny Girl Senpai and the pink haired girl from Kaguya, her dance was really really funny.
I personally consider myself relatively outgoing and can make friends really fast. I also was the vice president of the anime club at school and today I am a moderator on some anime streaming website's dicord server!
I regulary post images of myself on /soc/ and /fa/ and sometimes I shitpost on /pol/ too. /r9k/ is always there when I feel like I want to kys myself and r/Yea Forums always has the best posts ready for me. Hahaha I can't believe I've already spent a few months on 4channel and Yea Forums. Really makes you think haha. It's just a shame some people are really toxic when you mention youtubers, post your MAL or invite them to your discord server! I wish this website was more like reddit in some aspects but I also don't want all the Normies to come here!! Also don't reply to me if you haven't watched more than 50 animes lmao (am at 62 currently). Sometimes I wonder if I'm too hardcore to still be considered a mere Otaku... Also if you don't like this thread then GO AWAY. GO. AWAY.
IT. IS. NOT. YOUR. RIGHT. TO. HATE. ON. SOMETHING. JUST. BECAUSE. YOU. DON'T. LIKE. IT. I. AM. RIGHT. AND. YOU. ARE. WRONG. !!!! ASSHOLES!!!!

based

Why is this thread still up?

the hunterchad shitpost thread stayed up for like 3 hours earlier so expect this one to stay up for a similar length of time

>Wants to build a giant robot spider that's also a car
based

Because this season is dogshit and there's nothing to discuss. Also mods are asleep.

Congrats on the successful rec thread

Hunter x hunter
re zero
youjo senki

Is it just me or does it seem like there is a lot of INTJ on this thread?

Attached: intj.png (1379x871, 109K)

>My precise argument?
That's not what you were arguing, or you didn't state your argument properly because you were too busy with the ad-hominem.
>Yours is of someone who is logical and doesn't believe in mumbo-jumbo like personality
No, I specifically don't believe in jungian's version of personalities
>Personality exist independently of self-image even though they influence each other.
This is my point.
>That your opinions are so easily influenced by your moods tells me that you don't have much conscious empirical observations of yourself that would tell you how you would feel in different situations.
Your armchair analysis is wrong here, because I've already developed past that years ago.

Nice job on moving the goalpost by the way. I'm not replying anymore because it's clear you've abandoned your old position.

INTP
K-ON
FLCL
End of Evangelion

special snowflake INFJ here
GTO
Haruhi movie
Steins Gate
don't discuss astrology in Yea Forums kudasai

INFP-T

FLCL
Evangelion
Lain

If you treat this as a "worst fanbase" thread it actually makes sense.

ESTP

Love live
K-ON
Highschool DxD

Attached: B79DC5AE-F957-48C2-8218-F85D158E9780.png (687x768, 243K)

INTP-T

Kino journey
Cowboy bebop
Ping pong the animation

Attached: 2boys.jpg (425x359, 32K)

Correct. I don't see gochiusa being mentioned anywhere.

ISTJ
End of Evangelion
Giant Robo
Aria

>I'm not replying anymore because it's clear you've abandoned your old position.
Run away, sucker.

ISTP-a

sketchbook
lain
yuyushiki

INTJ-A
Ergo Proxy
Elfen Lied
Can't think of third one right now. Just give me dark, depressing shit and I'm hooked.

Well I see mostly INFPs here.

ISTP
I don't watch anime. I read manga.

INTP
-Houseki no Kuni
-Kaiji
-Madoka

CHAD

hunter x hunter

at least post 3 manga retard

Just counted. There are eight INTJs, six INFPs, five INTPs, three ISTPs, and two ISFPs. There's also one of each ENFP, ESTP, and ISTJ.

Yeah there is a lot of INFP as well.
It's just that according to this site statistics:
personalitymax.com/personality-types/population-gender/

INTJ are supposed to represent roughly 1.5% of the general population, so you wouldn't except to have that many.
Now that you say it INFP as well are over represented.

>ESTP
user...

INTP-A
Texhnolyze
Aku no Hana
Kimi no Na wa

Chills > Everything Else

At least on of the INTJ responses is bait.

I was just counting, I didn't actually think about bait posts or not.

You wouldn't expect all types of people to be accurately represented on Yea Forums. Other than that most edgy introverts would like to believe they are INTJ because they have the image of being cool badasses.

INTP-T
>shonen maid
>made in abyss
>pandora hearts

Well, we're on Yea Forums here, so of course there would be mostly weirdos around.
How so?
I'm an edgelord and proud of it. Get fucked!

INTP
>SZS
>TTGL
>SSR

Attached: 1522332594807.gif (422x392, 737K)

>Well, we're on Yea Forums here, so of course there would be mostly weirdos around.

What about Reddit? Do you think the results would have been the same on reddit?

Never was on Reddit, so no idea. Sorry.

>How so?
I posted it.

ISFJ
Monogatari
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Pani Poni Dash
And Ougi is my wife.

Attached: 4.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

How about a political compass test instead?

Attached: 1751645.png (410x368, 8K)

INFJ-A

Eva
Bebop
Kino no tabi I guess? Top 3's are stupid

Attached: wallpaper pluto.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

Then I guess the one with the bunny girl, because it's about puberty shit and you wanted to tell us, that INTJs are just edgy kids that are stuck in puberty, or what?

No because I refuse to talk about anything politics. This website turned me off of the discussion for life.

INFP
Seikai no Senki
Maison Ikkoku
TTGL
It's actually kind of hard to comment on any of you guys since you all are a bunch of introverts with fairly normal tastes not counting troll posts like and

Attached: 1559032018234.jpg (494x600, 60K)

>don't ruin the fun for other anons

Attached: they are having fun when they are not.jpg (1195x897, 157K)

No. It was supposed to be a parody but I guess it meshes too well with the other INTJ responses.
You got it right.

Is this objectively the worst thread right now? Yes

>INTP-A

Parasyte
Fate/Stay Night UBW
Drifters

INTP-A
I don't watch anime. 3 favourite manga are Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji, Golden Kamuy and Dorohedoro.

Attached: real mbti.png (1484x2152, 371K)

Well, this is my post:
So you have a point there. Can't deny that. And Lain and Tex are on my list. What is LOGH?
(No, I don't give a fuck that you're just trolling. I'm not ashamed of beeing how I am.)

ISTJ
Picrel
Eva
Gurren Lagann

Attached: 2f7XkfI.gif (500x262, 1011K)

INTP-T
Don't really believe in a "favourite" anime as there are different qualities and merits that can be measured each time like whether it's masterfully crafted in LoGH and Ghibli's case, whether it has deeper philosophical meaning like Lain or if it's purely enjoyable like so many anime.
1. LoGH
2. Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko
3. Kino no Tabi
I would link my anime list account but last time it was removed, so my name is Ibrahim_Abid and you can access it there.

The virgin five...
All we miss is ENTP autism and then we're set.

INTP-T
>Code Geass
>Panty and Stocking
>Death note

>INFP
>Suicide Tier
>INTJ
>autism tier personality type
did you seriously not expect them to be on Yea Forums

Attached: mbti tiers.png (1000x2480, 855K)

one of these is not like the others

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Attached: bd0.jpg (680x1028, 175K)

kys zoomers and your horoscope

Attached: cock girl makes d.png (462x542, 261K)

INTP-T

>Rurouni Kenshin
>Gurren Lagann
>Hunter x Hunter

>K-ON
I too love watching anime girls in a club room for 12 episodes. (sarcasm)
>Lain
only good opinion in this thread
based retard
>Houseki no Kuni
this is an anime thread, otherwise i would've included it too but the manga is simply too superior to the anime for me to consider it
the manga has simplistic design and great pacing
the anime is fit into the shitty seasonal format and the voices are sometimes botched aswell as the animation not completely capturing the essence of the manga
based
politics is fucking boring, seriously
kino is good
eva had budget problems
bepop is ok i guess
>paraysite
truly intp's have the greatest taste of all

Thank you, kind Sir.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

I really hope you mean Death note because it's the one that got progressively worse with time.

INTJ

FLCL
Time of Eve
Haibane Renmei

Ask me how I know you have less than seven hours of anime completed?
lol i'm at episode 15 and just spoiled myself
i'm loving the scorched earth arch

Please go back to whatever shithole you crawled out from, thanks.

>tfw I'm an INFP instead of an INTP by 1%

I fit in a lot more with the INTP memes I've seen here so it's strange.

newfag detected

>it's another shitting-on-near contrarian
L died, to symbolise Light's supernatural guarantee of winning only to get crushed by L's siblings and get humiliated.
There was no other way it could've ended.
Only thing that was shit was the high school arch when L infiltrated their school and it tried to pull of some sitcom elements lmao.
>Haibane Renmei
that anime is extremely slow, more so than so ra no wo to
i am in the middle of it and thus far only the clock girl's episode was amusing because the girl was genki but the rest is ... so ... slooooow...

>(sarcasm)

Attached: 1485374425953.png (303x408, 185K)

But I'm having fun with you.

the only reason i haven't seen code geass is because it looks like power fantasy shit but you literally picked the three most popular shows ever so who the fuck are you calling a newfag?
for real though, this is all horoscope nonsense, so while it's fun to compare personality dicks, in the end it's all just snake oil crap, don't take it too seriously

This is the average poster in nu-Yea Forums

ISFP-T

Seitokai Yakuindomo
Kaguya: Love and War
Steins Gate season 1

ISFP

Cross Ange
Uchuu Kyoudai
LOGH

it's slow because it's atmospheric. Like clouds rolling in. You have to be laid back while watching it, it's definitely not a show where you can anticipate things happening.

you need to be older than 18 to use this site

i have no reaction images saved because i always delete them since they get cluttered
this is the best i got

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-28 at 12.43.35.png (330x314, 54K)

I didn't provide a link, faggot.
Maybe i'm going into these types of shows with the wrong mindset and maybe i'm just naturally relaxed but I can let my guard down easier watching something like LoGH or Kino no Tabi where there's usually some actual conflict but where it also progresses than this type of backwater town mono no aware stuff, you know what i'm saying?

I didn't even dislike Death Note's second half, but it was rather shallow overall and dragging the story on for the second round made that more apparent. CG and PSG have more crazy fun even though the genres are different.

If you don't know how I can tell that you're new then you're even newer than I expected. Sasuga.
Hang yourself.

ISTP-T

NNB
penguindrum
hxh

PSG is just a parody though, no matter how fun it is, you can't really call it a "good" anime similar to how shounen usually doesn't perform well on a purely technical level, but shows that have clear quality like the animation and consistency of OPM season 1 instead of the chaotic vulgarity of PSG, those shows are fun AND good. maybe i'm being too pedantic about this
I haven't seen CG so I can't comment on it.

INTJ, very rarely watch anime.
GTO
Shingeki no Kyojin
Tokyo Ghoul (fuck the sequel)

>Tokyo Ghoul
bishounen parasyte
watch the latter, thank me later

Attached: pukemado.jpg (680x680, 85K)

INFJ

One piece
FLCL
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

should mention that I apparently have almost no distinction between being T or F, or being J or P

Attached: INTJ.png (363x336, 16K)

INTP
Ashita no Joe
Tetsuwan Atom (1980)
Tentai Senshi Sunred

Is there a tl;dr for this test

congratulations, you have half a personality

>Tentai Senshi Sunred
Basado

how do you know I'm not just a fucking robot algorithm

Forgot to mention that it's all manga only.

Remember really liking that series as well, though the ending was weak.

INFP-T

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gankutsuou
Kyousougiga

Attached: mediator.png (1382x992, 156K)

hey look its a girl

the ending with garou dying and migi retiring?
yeah i agree it could've been combed through better
you passed the captcha, stupid

>ISFP-T
Hibike
Made in Abyss
Nichijou

>Code Geass
>Steins;Gate
>Girls' Last Tour
Those percentages seem kind of weird, but I guess the final result is somewhat accurate.

Attached: Personality.png (1451x888, 100K)

>just spoiled myself
You should have known that he was autistic from the start. It was hardly a surprise to anyone.

n-no

ISTP-T

My Hero Academia
High School DxD
Kanokon

oberstein's autistic glare before he blurts out something like "i didn't think you were like them" admitting to treason

INFP
Mushishi
Tamayura
Kaiji

INFJ

Made in Abyss
FMA Brotherhood
One Piece

Attached: Bondrewd_the_novel.jpg (1024x659, 81K)

Ladies vs Butlers
Tenjou Tenge
Dagashi Kashi

Jokes aside:
Sailor Moon
Hidamari
Planetes

Attached: the brosnan.jpg (1503x978, 137K)

INTJ-T

Cromartie High School(dub)
The Tatami Galaxy
Ping-pong the animation

INTJ-T

Katanagatari
Madoka Magica
Gunbuster

Pripara
Onegai My Melody kuru kuru shuffle
Ranma 1/2 (or arashi no yoru ni I'm honestly not sure it's been a while since I've seen those two)

Attached: Screenshot (297).png (1600x670, 91K)

Ive switched on this test from ENTP-A to ESTP-A over the course of 5 years after Ive started lifting and watching anime regularly again

JJBA
Bleach
KLK

Attached: 1509244403.jpg (1692x1252, 205K)

In the end, nobody evaluates user's shitty personality test results in relation to their favorite chinese cartoon. 10/10 thread

Attached: 21b13c079bc3efca38263be79d8caae1.jpg (495x600, 208K)

>INTP-T
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Bakemonogatari
Arakawa under the bridge

Attached: daria.gif (800x572, 1.02M)

Oh boy, personality tests? Gee, I hope we do our horoscopes next

Yea Forums has hit a new low today.

Attached: 2745.png (973x876, 834K)

You think someone here actually has the skill or experience to give a valid or entertaining evaluation of this kinda stuff? We're all just looking at others and finding similarities to our own.

so basically everyone is different and there's 0 correlation between your snowflake type and chinese cartoons you like
good job Yea Forums, we actually learned something today

Don't worry about it.
Myers–Briggs is a trash personality test.
OP should go play in traffic.

INTJ-T

Can't decide on just 3, so I will list all of my current favorites in no particular order:
Haibane Renmei
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
Houseki no Kuni
Made in Abyss
Mushishi
Aria
Kino no Tabi

Attached: autism.jpg (1657x958, 89K)

/pol/ has done a census and the majority of Yea Forums is INTJ/INFP

>ISTP-T
Brigadoon
Cream Lemon
Dennou Coil

The question is did this board made me INFP or, the other way, I came to this board because I am degenerate?

I was expecting at least 1 reply by now but nothing.

Attached: 1524358234791.jpg (800x800, 82K)

You fucking love that empty world feel huh.

Attached: 1387572333573.png (203x243, 15K)

Your favourite anime series don't really say anything about personality especially when you are a newfag.

(You) already got one.

Confirmed for the gayest types.

intp
perfect blue
mononoke
naruto

INFP
>Inuyasha
>Evangelion
>Madoka Magica

Attached: 1559213625868.jpg (260x315, 128K)

I thought it is survey thread. We just aggregate enough data and then apply bayes theorem to determine who is who by their favourite anime.

For example liking NGE is telling basically nothing while there are two precurefags who are INFP.

Now that you mention it, it certainly seems so. I'm a sucker for atmosphere and to me, those places are ominous but strangely alluring at the same time. Thanks user, I've never made that particular connection, so you've made me realize something.

Seems like a meme post
Bit weird but probably just female
Sexy bastard right here
2012 called
Get some friends
Explore your taste
Stop watching what other people watch
Meme post
Almost a meme post but probably just fucking 17 or some shit
Dyke
??
Get some taste
I think you're very old and want children
Meme post
I don't wanna comment on this in case I get bullied by a pseudo-intellect
You've probably stopped liking anime for a while now
Are you a little girl?
Odd, but I guess you just have nostalgia bias
Classic fag that loves to think of himself an a core Yea Forumsnon and gets in on any kind of 'Yea Forums event'
Just a newfag
Watch more anime
Chad
Old Yea Forumsermin
A very lonely person
Just a fag

Attached: 234647.jpg (483x952, 287K)

Attached: 1508983617767.png (2500x1645, 197K)

/pol/ is ISTJ personified.

>l-look mom I mass replied again!

>A very lonely person
n-no

Checked and based

myanimelist.net/profile/MrBiased
I dont know why i felt like making a myanimelist account some months ago but i did

terrible

kys you're self

Meme post
An actual fujoshi
Doesn't watch anime much but keeps up to date I suppose
Shaft cock sucker but he's aight
A genuine person
A gay
Meme post
Another gay
Short attention span
Almost a meme post but might be just a weirdo
Cool person but might be a fag
Dunno really, too mellow of a taste
Meme post
You old fuck
Seems like a cuntbag
Meme post
Watch more anime
Just a quiet guy
Meme post
Faglord trying to be funny but is a nice person
What a gay
Another shaftfag, at least you have a buddy to suck your dick too
This guy has trauma but he's not evil
Pretty weird my man
Meme post but probably doesn't realize his meme taste

Attached: ruka.png (501x422, 69K)

>mal
this guy

Attached: 1558448099198.jpg (1112x904, 209K)

Very based taste but also very, very, very sequential.
I mean most anime here has this in common with eachother. I also like similarly atmospheric shows, somebody once recommended Technolyze to me. Also you should check out So Ra No Wo To if you haven't already, it's much like haibane renmei.
cringe
>does all these people
>doesn't do me
;(

I don't give a fuck about what studio makes what, it's just my 3 favorites are all Shaft related. My other favorite aren't them.

INFP
Samurai Champloo
GiTS SAC
Haibane Renmei

@188923457
>Short attention span
>Haibane Renmei
This bait is shit and doesn't deserve a (You).

INTJ was my result from 16personalities, but I did get ISTJ recently when I took the official test for work.
>Joshiraku
>Love Lab
>Neon Genesis Evangelion

Attached: DhXVdN1V4AA_89L.jpg (776x891, 113K)

is that all you've seen?
pretty basic taste but it's also pretty good
very high rankings
>does even more people
>still doesn't do me
>short attention span for renmei
>remei, the infinitely slow show
t. buttblasted gatekeeper who can't accept Yea Forums was a reddit satellite all along

> I took the official test for work.
which work requires personality test?

haibane renmei requires me to take atleast 10 one-minute breaks every episode

>INTP
Gundam
Code Geass
xxxHolic

Attached: ehehe.jpg (554x573, 98K)

INTP-A
Tatami Galaxy
Blame!
Kokou no Hito

Why even watch the show at that point? You're killing the atmosphere.

obviously i'm exaggerating but since nothing happens i really have to keep my best composure while watching, something that doesn't happen with action packed shows

Fellow ENFP bro and Gurren Lagann master race

INFP-T
>K-On!
>Mahoujin Guru Guru
>Evangelion

It was just my department. The goal was to learn how to better understand and work with coworkers.

>learn how to better understand and work with coworkers
You've got too many females in management my friend.

this shit, this shit right here is annoying as fuck
i hate when as part of a program with a tight schedule someone tries to introduce mbti to do all the work hr would have to do in 20 minutes and where people do it half heartedly and it never gets followed upon
such bullshit yet there's so much of it everytime, everywhere

Yikes. A fujo.

This is true.

I guess 2012 was a good time for anime then.

>You old fag
What a deep analysis, thank you for your contribution to the thread. Without your snarky comments, I wouldn't have noticed how much of a fag you are.

INFJ

>Kill la Kill
>R.O.D: Read or Die
>Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail

Attached: 1558838457924.jpg (640x640, 317K)

>erasmus+ exchange program
>polish women biking in the netherlands
>i'm on the lead guiding them through the maze that is dutch traffic
>this glassy eyed bitch knows better than i do and tries to cross the street, almost gets run over
or
>write the entire script for this mandatory reflective video
>"omg this is too hard to pronounce -_-"
>dumb it down for me
>*still struggles to read this shit*

You know, not trying to be an incel or anything, but I do like it when i'm working with men, because atleast they know when to shut the fuck up.

kys

INTJ
>Love Live
>K-on
>The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

boomer hands typed this

> Typical SJW personality-type
> Likes Kill la Kill
Aren't you triggered by all the bare skin?

The fuck is this gay shit?

ENFP
>Bebop
>Gurren Lagaan
>Ping Pong

Post in a silly thread, get a silly (you).

ISTP-A
youjo senki
Shingeki no Kyojin
jojo

Attached: ISTP-A.png (1942x1049, 128K)

1. kill la kill is cookie cutter anti-fascist stuff
2. SJWs want bare skin, they're not prudes
3. something something strong female roles

Evangelion
Gurren Lagann
Gintama

What does it means?

Attached: Sin título.png (1066x899, 92K)

INFP
>Kaiji
>Mushishi
>Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Attached: 1464068575157.png (1280x720, 784K)

ENTP
>Monogatari
>SEL
>FLCL

Attached: 1538708557471.jpg (747x720, 66K)

It means "Go back to mal".

>MAL
Thanks, at least now mods will consider deleting this thread.

Well, that's all correct, but there aren't any landwales and all.

/pol/ the post

They're not completely honest with themselves so the online test won't be useful.

Enjoy getting doxxed.

I actually started watching Texhnolyze some time ago, and I'm roughly halfway through. You are right, the general feel is on point, but I can't tell you what I think about it all just yet. I liked So Ra No Wo To, but perhaps it focused a bit too much on the cuteness and melodrama to become my favorite.
Another similar show that comes to mind is Ergo Proxy, but I feel like it tries too hard at certain points with its entry level philosophy and constant repetition of phrases like "raison d'être".

What's /pol/ about those posts?

that's bait silly

All three of the favourites are on /pol/s unoffical "red-pilled" anime list.

I disagree that it's an SJW personality type.
I have principles I want to uphold sure. But they're namely discipline, patience, pragmatism, and self-reflection. I then encourage others to rise to those standards.
It's me who's usually on the receiving end of a squealing SJW-type, calling me authoritarian, nazi, statist, alt-right, and the like.

Attached: G13.png (1028x1200, 162K)

>any of those
>redpilled
/pol/ have really lost it

nobody listens to landwhales anymore
nothing he's just retarded
if I could recommend some more atmospheric anime then I would start with the better one, an OVA called Yokohama Shopping Trip. then there's also Humanity has Declined but that one is a little more comedic than the rest

thanks for the recommendations, friend
i am always glad to meet someone with such exquisite and refined taste

>INTP
Revolutionary girl Utena
Fooly Cooly
Mawaru penguindrum

boku no pico is on the list as well btw.

INTJ
>Evangelion
>Lupin the 3rd
>FLCL (first season)

lupin the third was the one in italy right?
very nice feel, i thought it was pretty good, the da vinci stuff was kinda autistic though

I'm definitely checking these out, thanks. I would recommend some more, but I've already exhausted my list by listing all of my favorites in my initial post.

>discipline, patience, pragmatism, and self-reflection
I'm taking it back. You're the opposite of an SJW.

Kill la Kill was so dumb that I dropped it right before the last episode and I feel no temptation to watch it at all even just for completion's sake.

>Yukari fag
>likes Kaiji and Mushishi
>INFP
You are my nigga now

INFJ

All really different from my tastes.

Attached: mosaic6b5541b90aca6dec867964277856c3fc69170821.jpg (900x900, 202K)

I think you'll really end up liking Texh by the end. The middle part does drag a little bit but it serves to build the world and show the nature of the city and its people. Just remember to have in mind Yoshii and his plans, you'll understand him.

INFJ-T, though I always get INTJ (even here it was 49-51 on the T-F part).
Favorite anime are probably Rebellion, SZS and SnW.

ISFJ
Kekkai Sensen
Punchline
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

It has been years since I've taken one but it seems that I've moved from INTP to INTJ, very interesting.

Top 3
>Death Note
>Code Geass
>Darker than Black/Kaze no Stigma

Attached: 390.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Its stupidity is the beauty of it. It doesn't take itself seriously. The premise from the get-go was ridiculous. But the writers managed to make a compelling story regardless, enough to get me invested and finish it. Plus the action scenes weren't half bad. I wasn't even noticing that they were fighting practically naked at that point.

As dumb as it might be, I had to be honest with myself and list it as one of my favorites.
If I hadn't, its spot would have been taken by Maoyuu Maou Yuusha or Gankutsuou

Attached: 1551874929857.png (1920x1882, 2.64M)

INFJ comes in different evolution stages:

1) pure INFJ that is full of dreams
2) ironic INFJ who tells everyone they are just ironic dreams
3) broken INFJ who knows they will never come true
4) corrupted INFJ who is full of nightmares
5) suicide ... haha that one is just a joke

INFJ
Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume
D-Frag
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon

I definitely didn't mean "dumb" in any sort of a flattering way.
I remember trying to watch Gankutsuou when I was a newfag and being turned off by the sheer faggotry of it.

>200+IQ
INTPs are 500k IQ at the very least, plebeian.

Attached: mbti.jpg (1241x4340, 654K)

infp here
pic related

Attached: faceofdeath.png (985x880, 1.14M)

I'm not giving you jews my information!
that being said: Re:Zero, Dragon Maid, Konosuba

Attached: results.png (1263x568, 56K)

>Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume
INFJ ACEfag here, great taste.

Attached: 1475687273170.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

INFP-T
Gundam War in the Pocket
Gurren Lagann
Rolling Girls

Attached: 1548197707686.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

It's always nice to meet someone who knows that she's best girl

Attached: 1514774726791.png (810x600, 253K)