This is a thread for characters who did absolutely fucking nothing wrong

This is a thread for characters who did absolutely fucking nothing wrong.

Attached: FB_IMG_1559327282017.jpg (1145x640, 62K)

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 813K)

Why is her chin so sharp

Attached: swim.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Drawing faces where even a bit under the chin shows is hard

>eliminate all competition
>take your prize
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Attached: risa.jpg (1015x1024, 84K)

>"I'm an honest good girl, daddy! I'll suck and fuck you if you undue my punishment, daddy! I'm a good girl, daddy!"

What a thot.

wait do people actually think he did anything wrong? What's wrong with "killing" code?

exactly why she did nothing wrong
fucking incels can't actually describe what she did wrong without camping her a slut, thot, whore, bitch, etc.

I love Malty

Attached: 1550081103846.jpg (1276x713, 217K)

you mean bitchie

Attached: 1538004131068.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Attached: Shingeki No Kyojin.jpg (932x1024, 107K)

unironically though
Yeah, Naofumi got unlucky in pulling the Shield, but Malty didn't do anything wrong. The Shield is traditionally dangerous to everybody around them, and even though it's not fair for Naofumi to be mistreated based on it, you also can't fucking blame Malty for trying to prevent the past tragedies involving the Shield.
The only people involved who actually did anything wrong are the former Shields who fucked up so hard that it became literally religious mandate to treat all future Shields like potential antichrists.

so does this bitch get raped or paraded naked through town or something?

If only. She deserved far worse than she got.

Eh, Kruger was kinda a bastard. He was well intentioned, and it's not his fault that everything fell away from him and resulted in him doing what he did in the end. But he was still a bastard who murdered countless innocents for effectively no reason.

>paraded naked through town
oh god oh fuck user this is a fetish I was never aware I had

Hmm. The fucker didn't really have a choice but I get where you're coming from. He was a coward...

Attached: Hoot_hoot_motherfucker.jpg (1067x1200, 87K)

Her name gets changed instead, which be damaging if you were a literal child.

>Shield petitions for her name to be legally changed to Bitch, surname Slut
>Queen Mother approves

An unexpected result to be sure, but a welcome one.

Should have been left in the stocks overnight where every random peasant could have a go at her.

Yeah. He was forced to do most of what he did, and did try to help, but didn't do enough. There's a lot of things he could/should have done, and a lot of things he could have avoided doing. Even his first real action onscreen, letting Grisha's sister be taken to what he knew was her death, could have been easily stopped. Kruger was the pinnacle of well intentioned extremist, the embodiment of "ends justify the means". Pathetic for somebody who has no idea what " ends" he even wants.

Naofumi should have made her his personal slave. Perfect Karmic punishment for a monster like her.

Attached: Tf_galaxy_force_vol_12.jpg (716x1024, 148K)

FUCK THIS LITTLE CUNT! SHE KILLED TOP GIRL AND HER BABY!

>the punishment for accusing the person you genuinely believe, with good reason, to be the next Antichrist of rape falsely is to be raped
again, fucking incels.
She was trying to fucking help. Yeah, Naofumi didn't fucking deserve it. But she didn't know that.

Attached: 3ffQQW4.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Attached: 1411285310918.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Attached: yns.png (900x564, 266K)

Based Charioce. Did everything right.

No, much later she gets raped, new holes added to her body, raped in those holes, healed, raped in all 15 of her holes. Again and again until she becomes an unrecognizable pile of flesh, then she dies.

What a waste of a beautiful face.

Attached: ahoge.png (319x677, 345K)

t. Roastie

Attached: Altair.png (1296x1679, 3.15M)

Attached: 1495453451765.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Attached: Divider944.jpg (1456x1028, 387K)

You retard, you are literally making your own enemy.

This is the classical story of somebody being scared of somebody else, so they bully and coerce that person out of fear, making them their own enemy.

This is like when the church was scarred that the Jews would dominate all businesses in Europe, so they restricted them to only amusing banks. Making them own all the money.

b-bu-buh muh false rape accusations!!!!

She didn't step on me

What anime is this from?

In all honesty. Naofumi making her his personal slave would have been better. her dying that way was a waste. Have her learn some humility by being a slave to the man she framed for the rest of her life.

Tate no Pico

Attached: Zamasu.png (752x732, 499K)

Try gaining anything near respect out of anyone when having your name be "bitch".
They didn't change the name to traumatize her, they did it to socially exclude her.

Except that, yknow, it's not comparable to Jews because there's only one Shield every hundred+ years. And, yknow, that Malty &co had/have genuine fucking reason to be afraid of Naofumi. Naofumi may not have been her enemy had Malty not done what she did, but she couldn't have known that. Her choices were either to destroy the life of one man, or risk the lives of countless others. It's a trolley problem, but to a literally apocalyptic degree. Even though Naofumi doesn't deserve to suffer, who in their right mind would say it's a "good" choice to risk hundreds if thousands of lives for one?
Malty made the right decision. She just did it in a bitchy way.

Attached: 1534299202902.gif (400x225, 931K)

best form

Attached: 1532630135863.jpg (384x382, 26K)

Attached: Subaru_-_Anime.png (430x506, 304K)

Attached: 1546380594373.jpg (850x529, 117K)

She lost, so she did everything wrong.

They aren't code anymore,that's kinda the point.
He was isekai'd into a world where all the NPCs are actually real people.
Though, even if we accept that the slain are real people with souls, Ainz still didn't do anything wrong.

Attached: 1557285899868.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

>Malty &co had/have genuine fucking reason to be afraid of Naofumi
They were afraid of the previous Shield hero ,dumbass,Naofumi just happened to be one.
>aofumi may not have been her enemy had Malty not done what she did, but she couldn't have known that
The previous shield hero and the present are DIFFERENT PEOPLE with different experiences,ways of thinking and methods,Malty cucking Naofumi would be the same as WW2 Italy preemtively striking Germany in mid 1940 because "they have more power than us and we were enemies in the past,thus meaning they will betray us,let's not think that we have the same enemies and similar goals and attack them!",it makes no sense,you're literally creating an enemy out of nothing and without logic at all.

Attached: anondreams.jpg (685x1496, 152K)

Attached: 1535786549486.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

A twofer.

Attached: 5318884-6615598515-20160.png (900x1300, 484K)

*shame*

He didn't do anything wrong because he's not human anymore and can't think as a human anymore. He only does things that are benefitial to Nasarick If he was a human he would be a piece of shit but right now it's like accusing a cat that tortures mouse for an hour to be evil. Although after seeing torture scenes I'll never like him again.

Completely unironically

Attached: 1554065713609.jpg (1925x1931, 378K)

Attached: [Schwarzesmarken][12][HEVC_ALS+AAC].mp4_snapshot_14.59_[2016.12.31_21.58.53].jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

It's not wrong for a human to prioritize members of the ingroup over strangers.

It's wrong for a human to be a member of the ingroup that enjoys torturing people.

>It's wrong for a human to be a member of the ingroup that enjoys torturing people.
>human
Well, good fucking thing that Ainz isn't a human anymore. He's a Lich now. He has a human memory with some associated foibles, but he's mostly a mourning animated corpse both physically and emotionally.

Why?
It's fun to exercise power over other people.

>He didn't do anything wrong because he's not human anymore and can't think as a human anymore.
That's what I wrote in a post above so I agree with you but some user thought he didn't do anything wrong as a human.

Might be fun to you but I honestly think torturing is wrong and unnecessary except for the sake of revange.

>except for the sake of revange.
That's silly.
Just kill them and be done with it, then there's no risk of reprisal or escape.
It's best to own up to the desire to torture as a semi-sexual urge to be enjoyed for its own sake.

This.

Attached: 1537264135261.gif (960x540, 2.39M)

I still don't know if some anons were just memeing that he is worse than bondrewd.

Attached: p009.jpg (529x656, 81K)

Attached: 1558635742539.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Attached: Angry middle-aged woman.jpg (974x783, 299K)

Nice meme.

Did absolutely nothing wrong.

Attached: 1553744513405.jpg (1639x2048, 283K)

>Wanted to make heroes actually be heroes, not money whores

>wanted to make society a better place

>Had to become the necessary evil society needed

>Inspired a movement with better motivations than the protags.

Attached: Stain 3.jpg (736x521, 76K)

Their chins look the same.

Attached: bestmom.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

To be fair, his daughter is fucking retarded. No one has to respect someone that dumb.

Attached: topdad.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Attached: Dilandau.jpg (893x672, 111K)

This is actually true though. Stain culls down the people who pretend to be heroes in favour of creating real heroes who are capable of actually dealing with villains.

What did the previous Shield Heroes even do they just sided with the Beast folk right? How many Shield Heroes fucked everybody over is it just the last one? last couple?

Last one, but he didn't actually do anything wrong, he was just nice to furries and the king thought those furries had raped his imouto

The Bitch formerly known as Malty also screwed over a devastated innocent village, taxing them for “protection” even though she and her bitchboy didn’t show up until the enemy was already defeated. Also, she literally tried to murder her own sister. Multiple times. Just because she wanted to be heir.

Attached: 59FEAA95-4403-410F-980A-58C5CD009C88.jpg (480x360, 11K)

This God what a shitty sequel

But she's a rapist. She violated Table-kun!

>his daughter is fucking retarded.
Miku is far from retarded.

also also also *mangaka continues to add bullshit*
Shield Hero became shit exactly at the point that SH gets "redeemed"

heil hotler

Are you changing subjects here?

But that's when it got better

no I'm saying it's unfair to judge Malty for the Mangaka's autistic projection/fantasy

Not that user but you're retarded. Malty doesn't exist outside of the respective authors. WN Malty for example has a laundry list of shit you can't justify including reviving the dead, trying to destroy the world, assassination et al.
She's a shit person and anyone that tries to defend her unironically is self-inserting too hard as Malty.

I’m afraid you’ve lost me.

>torturing
Except it's not. What members of Nazarick do are literally information gathering and experiments to know about the alien world they were sent to. Pretty much standard practices by any military.

All because her own mother hates her and plans to have her raped and murdered by a renown psychopathic sexual deviant.

But by making her a shard of a literal goddess, the author actually reliefs her of all responsibilities, since she basically has never been in her right mind due to the goddess's manipulation.

>deliberately mixing up cause and effect.
I too like to pretend Malty getting KING'd was the reason Malty committed crimes rather than the punishment for committing them.

Keep in mind the slave crest also wasn't removed, so she still can't lie either. If she tries introducing herself by her birth name, she'll get zapped

yafya here, reminding you to kick carnivores in the teeth, and to keep your bloodline pure

Attached: 1557421786018.png (486x509, 339K)

She is one with the Goddess, user. She's not her own being, she's just an Avatar of a shit person all the way through. She was never going to be anything but a shit person and to argue otherwise is to ignore the facts of the situation.

Imagine you've got a character, and that character does stuff, but then the mangaka decides they want to keep that character on as a villain even when it makes no sense whatsoever, so they drum up a bunch of nonsensical evil deeds and atrocities that said character goes out of their way (and out of their character) to do. It's basically(exactly*) that. You can't really blame Malty.

oh no you didn't

I'm not sure if this is unironic whiteknighting to the nth degree or roastieposting.
Maybe this is some high tier bait where you pretend to be retarded to get people to correct you on basic writing as a way to say "gotcha"

She has a future vision that told her she would meet a horrible end by the hand of shield and queen.

>

>hello i am a cunt and am being mean to you because it serves my interests
>hello cunt i do not like this but i seem to have moved past it and you
>i will continue to be a cunt in order to get my way
10 chapters later
>Now I am going to murder these orphans for no reason, summon Satan, and also i'm part of an evil goddess lmao

That user has been reposting the same stuff since forever, I don't know why people still bother to argue with him. Its always "future vision" and "its the queen's fault".

>She is one with the Goddess
She is her own person with her own personality and memory, not a literal puppet whose every word and action is control in real time by a goddess wearing a VR headset, if that's what you think. The goddess only manipulated her fate to ensure she would advance her agenda.

She never stops being a cunt, I'm not sure what the issue is. You think the author is adding more shit for her to commit evil with but she's never shown herself to be a good person from the start.

No I haven't, I have said neither of those things

Fair statement. I don't usually comes into these threads so I can't say what is ritualposting and what isn't.

It makes literally no sense and is clearly out of character. Being a selfish cunt and being a comic book villain are two totally different things.

So by that logic you also can't blame Dio Brando for being an evil psycho who first burns dogs and then eats babies. I don't even like Shield Hero but you just sound butthurt at a female character being ridiculously evil for the lulz.

>is clearly out of character
>is a cunt
Seems perfectly in-character to me. You're just wishing for Malty to be redeemed.

Dio Brando doesn't go out of his way and put himself in danger *just* to look evil on camera
So because you're a stupid fucking retard, there's NO LIMIT or category to the drooling retardation I should expect from you?

I’m confident that this is a troll. But just in case you’re actually an idiot: you’re dumbass logic means that no fictional villain can ever be blamed, because the author is “biased” against them.

>Saves the world

Attached: 1497641194329.jpg (953x1348, 666K)

Good retort. Truly addressing my points and decrying them with facts and logic. Of course a Maltyfag would think that Malty's character of doing evil shit is somehow unjust when she's shown zero good sides.
Though if you would indulge me, I'd like you to tell me about her good side if you could. I'd concede the argument if you could show me her genuine side without her being self-serving.

No it doesn't. This "your logic" posting has always been retarded. I could just as easily say "so by your logic no character can ever do anything out of character".
No reasonable person would see for example and think that the last line is in character. It's clearly forced.

The difference is that selfish people tend to do things that are in their own interest instead of things that hurt them. Making plans that hurt everyone including herself while gaining next to nothing is clearly out of character, since it was never established that she was an actual drooling retard.

Kid got what she deserved in the end.

You don't need to be a good person to know that having the world destroyed will also kill yourself.

If you could leave aside your bullshit for a second you would see the argument, but you can't, you turned your mind off the moment someone insulted you. You are still making the same argument, as if "being a bad person" is some sort of unitary extreme, like I was suggesting in the last post, being a stupid fucking retard obviously doesn't mean that there's no limit or categorisation to it. A character might be selfish but not pointlessly cruel for example, or they might be kind of a dick but not a massive dick.

Literally the unsung hero that saved the multiverse.

Stop calling her that. Her legal name is Bitch.

Attached: FB27F2F8-BB3D-41F5-8B96-033F63A382C6.jpg (1000x1376, 953K)

user, my point is on-topic. I am asking you to establish the good side of Malty as a way to prove whether or not her doing evil or petty things is going against her established character.
Just because she's not written the way you like doesn't mean she's not a deliberately one-dimensional villain created as pure conflict for Naofumi.

So I repeat my statement, list Malty's good side, things she has done that has not been self-serving and in the benefit or other people.

And to think she's still out there. Though thankfully for everyone else, without her powers.

Listing a "good side" is ridiculous, you couldn't do that for many people IRL who aren't the equivalent of villains. It's stupid to say for example that because you've never seen X help an old lady cross the street that there's no jump between X being a prick to X murdering a village. Malty has a character that gets blown out of all
sense and proportion.

She served the people by being a slut and sleeping with a bunch of dudes.

Attached: 8B771F3C-09E3-4AFF-AE62-69BE311BCDEB.jpg (622x665, 109K)

She makes autistic manchildren so mad and I love it.

user, I don't know how to tell you but if you think that something as simple as naming a good act for a character is somehow ridiculous then I don't know how to tell you this but she's Evil.
The fact you have to rules lawyer your way around the question tells me that you've got nothing aside from defending your imagined version of Malty.

but why? she had her own still and she just takes hers

Not saying she isn't a bad character and a villain, just saying that not being literally the pinnacle of evil who has no purpose in life except to be evil doesn't mean you have to have a good side

source?

I seriously fucking hope you aren't actually this crippled by what is apparently a reinvention of some radical zoroastrian moral dualist sect.
>I never saw X do a good thing so there is no limit to X's evil

You have failed to make your case. You claim she suddenly turned bad. But her mother and sister have described her as always having been that way (hence why she was rejected as the heir). And she was willing to kill Naofumi’s whole party in order to execute her sister, just so she could take the throne. She was a brat, a slur, a racist, an attempted murderer, and an extortionist to her own people.

I never said she suddenly turned bad, she was always a cunt and a bitch, but it was exaggerated substantially. Also you've got to separate the "canon" chronology with the chronology of how it is actually written, e.g. I doubt the evil goddess thing was planned from the start of the series

You're overthinking my statement, user. All I'm asking is that you establish any good acts Malty did so that we can see what is within character for her.
If she has shown a penchant for a variety of crimes including trying to kill her sister then we can establish a previous history of cold-blooded decisions that even ignore familial ties.

The fact you're still rules lawyer instead of refuting my point tells me that you have nothing.

This is like when someone is told a question is stupid and they have no response other than to say "uhh you're not answering my question???"

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that. She couldn't kill the baby without killing the woman.

You should realize that she does those bad things against her own interest as well. Like the false rape accusation at the start. She made no gain from it except creating a very troublesome enemy. What sane person would do that?

Do you disagree with my sentiment in any way? From what I gather your stance on Malty is "She did dick moves but (XYZ) set of dick moves is too much and just made to make her look back, it's out-of-character"
If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me but going forth I will expect you to answer questions instead of deflecting.

Attached: i-img979x1200-1556353810pjzrcd95016.jpg (979x1200, 104K)

I'm not going to argue anything according to someone else's rules. The fact is that Malty should have been virtually irrelevant as a character past the initial false accusation and maybe a few chance encounters.

Attached: satsuki.jpg (1200x833, 643K)

Somehow I have the feeling that Myne's real life prototype is the author's highschool crush who ended up dating a chad.

user, I don't know how to tell you this but we've been arguing past each-other this entire time. Never once did I think the statement was "Should Malty have been a character past her initial appearance". I was arguing for "Malty being cartoonishly evil is entirely within character"

Did you see her make that taunting face? She literally did it for kicks. She also did it to get away with stealing his money.

Why? Motherfucker, you’re now just bitching that the writer did things differently than you would have. You didn’t want this character to be a villain, so you’re saying she should have been written out. No one else seems to think they’re entitled to be the arbiter of all fiction. No else shares this opinion of this character. Could it be, just maybe, that instead of everyone being wrong, YOU might wrong?

Magical girl death game. If Top Girl only survived long enough to give birth...

There will be more if Bitch get an redemption arc and a spinoff manga of her own. She has the potential to make anons seethe and hate her for what she's worth.

It's written by a woman.

>Believing the meme
Also that wouldn't at all change what he said. At most it'd just change Myne's RL counterpart to a stacy that stole the boys away from the author.

>hate her for what she's worth.
What’s she worth? Also, if she redeemed herself, that would she had accepted her punishment, admitted she deserved it (and worse), and atoned through actions and asking for forgiveness. If she did that, she would be hated less. But to do any of that would be out of character for her. She never at any point showed any remorse. She begged for mercy but never even so much as apologized.

Attached: 015CA08B-113F-4BBD-A35E-AF8E25774958.jpg (840x472, 49K)

>projecting this hard
You sure are making a lot of baseless accusations for someone you don’t know anything about. Are you speaking from personal experience perhaps? I’ve noticed that bitter people try to project their perspective onto the rest of the world so that they can feel less alone in their shiftiness.

>But to do any of that would be out of character for her.
It's not out of character but it's more like character development and it won't change her overnight. It would take time to realize her actions and problems. Still Malty deserves a redemption arc not because of shitty writing but because she's the most interesting character than Naofumi.

I'm a dude, user. And given what happens to Malty in the future and what the author themselves have said in an interview, that's a pretty fair assumption to make.

The girl that did absolutely nothing wrong, ever

Attached: 1350294218931.png (1080x1280, 690K)

This. In case you all forgot, she has a vagina, so she shouldn't do bad things.

>It's not out of character
And we’re back to this. It was established early on that she is a piece of shit, and even when faced with death she made no attempt to atone, take responsibility, or even say “I’m sorry”. So yes, it IS out of character for her to do any of that. As for “development”, why is suddenly becoming moral character development, but becoming more despicable isn’t? You literally just want your terrible choice in favorite character to become a good guy when there is no reason for her to. Now who is being unreasonable?

>most interesting character

Attached: 9A1F7BCB-56D8-47B9-B10B-CB9EB2FAFDD5.jpg (755x964, 87K)

The rape accusation wasn't without reason for Malty though. Sure she made an eternal enemy out of the Shield Hero, but she successfully framed the Shield Hero which falls in line with the Church and snagged the heart of another hero the Church approved of.

>It was established early on that she is a piece of shit, and even when faced with death she made no attempt to atone, take responsibility, or even say “I’m sorry”.

True she doesn't own anyone an apology that much for her crimes and being a cunt. Princess are spoiled but when they see the horror of their own ways they start over, change their ways and move on. Malty reminds me one of those character when she's spoiled and rotten until reality hits her hard. That's where noble princess start doing right again. I can see and understand why Malty always had the short stick in life.

>Sure she made an eternal enemy out of the Shield Hero

Malty was raised by the church and understood the King pain personally against Shield Hero and Demi humans.

>"All life is precious, no matter its origin!"
>Genocides all the genetically-modified, unborn/frozen pre-Seven-Days-of-Fire human eggs, some of whom may or may not have been in on the Crypt AI's re-population master plan
>"Well, I suppose it's okay if I just feel really, really bad about it! Tee hee!"

Attached: nausicaa.jpg (578x801, 40K)

Autism should be a crime.

>True she doesn't own anyone an apology that much for her crimes
Are you fucking serious? You think she doesn't even need to say I'M SORRY for attempted fratricide, extorting her own subjects, framing an innocent man, etc? How hard are you going to whiteknight for a sociopath?

>Princess are spoiled but when they see the horror of their own ways they start over, change their ways and move on.

According to who?

>That's where noble princess start doing right again.
Noble? Again? Where did you get any idea that she was ever noble or did the right thing? Melty had the same upbringing as her. Why isn't Melty a homicidal bastard?

>I can see and understand why Malty always had the short stick in life.
She was literally handed everything on a silver platter, and all she had to do was not be an evil cunt. You know who has a short stick in life? . Starving peasants. Slaves. The crippled. Raphtalia (who still managed to be a good person). Being the firstborn and born into wealth is not "getting a short stick".

>understood the King pain personally against Shield Hero and Demi humans
Which doesn't justify anything she did. Just because your parents got attacked by some black criminals doesn't make it okay to be racist and justify enslaving blacks. Nor does it justify trying to get an innocent man framed and killed just because he reminds you of some guy that did something bad. That's what is so funny. Naofumi literally picked Raphtalia as a slave because she had Bitch's eyes. He originally wanted to use her as a surrogate to control her as revenge, but quickly realized that she was innocent and hurting her was not justice. Why couldn't Bitch have realized the same thing about Naofumi? He made nothing but a good and humble impression while he was with her. But she continued trying to frame and kill him relentlessly.

Not that guy but what you're saying is she should've never become an adventurer and continued to try to manipulate Motoyasu?

Clearly she didn't feel like she was in danger if she taunted Naofumi when he was first accused of "me too". It was obvious that she was using her connections to continue to harass Naofumi since she didn't want it to end at him getting exiled.

To sum up like this

Malty's evil action is so shitty and so baseless, it's make her character become enigmatic

She just let the love for her onii-chan get to her.

Attached: 1549451678171.png (1080x1080, 1.01M)

Attached: f097c83c34a2882248922069d95ebedb.jpg (540x794, 41K)

>Perjury
>Nothing Wrong

Attached: 1487102881345.png (354x378, 140K)

Well, yeah, he did evil things, but he didn't do anything wrong.
Especially considering the fact that any wrongdoings on his part would eventually be turned into masterplays by Demi or Albedo.

Damn right a shane she doesnt have enough lewds

MC should've fucked her.

I can tell you what she did wrong.
She diminished her kingdom's chances of survival by having one of the four heroes that defend it be ostracized and even fought by the others.

Will she get zapped whenever she says her incantation? It includes the line "the next queen" in it.

Bitch should serve the people by getting knocked up constantly to pump out more 10/10 sluts.

>2019
>STILL no good Altair x Setsuna hentai doujin
>No doujin where Setsuna is revealed to be a thirsty vagina-starved slut that fucks Altair and makes her call her "mommy"
>No Magane x Altair mindbreak sex slave doujin
Why is life so unfair?

Attached: 1540256269780.jpg (1920x2160, 1.53M)

Because user diamonds dont shine in a sea of basic bitches.

Attached: 1559202744753.jpg (640x360, 65K)

I mean, most of the hundreds of thousands he killed were drafted farmers and ordinary civilians

Sup niggas!

Attached: Hitler on vacation in FInland.jpg (729x759, 89K)

Look better: not only she had her own piece, but she - and nobody else at the table - had TWO pieces for herself and STILL stole the other girl's favourite part of her cake on purpose.

unironically

Attached: 1521712564192.png (2560x1440, 1.39M)

Best part

Attached: CUCKED.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

You can only post this unironically if you agree that unattractive women (or women who become unattractive) deserve the same treatment.

Otherwise your opinion is invalid.

I haven't watched the show but wasn't she convicted of treason?

was she a jojo reference?

Yes, what of it?

Attached: r63.png (1500x894, 1.46M)

But she's a cute girl so it should be okay.

Top speed was absolutely the best, I am still mad.

hi

Attached: Look right.jpg (416x312, 15K)

*inserts a photo of Emilia*

Attached: 1553304167845.jpg (1600x1200, 315K)

Attached: 2721931-yanda.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Kino?

Attached: hitlr.jpg (597x503, 70K)

Except all of what you just described was faked

Is it too much for animes to just kill someone instead of taking needlessly, edgy revenge?

Attached: 1457737472480.gif (300x300, 2.89M)

Attached: akisora_jacket02.png (800x1132, 311K)

but he did do something wrong.

He lost

I blame the heroes for being such idiots that they went along with it. If survival is at stake, you sort the social bullshit out later and you make sure the current shield knows not to pull anything until the job is done. If the church refuses to think logically then eventually they're next for an attitude readjustment.

Attached: Dar(chaching)ling.png (568x619, 369K)

Her sideplot wasted to much time. It should have been 1 episode at best.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-29-01-38-46-1.png (1440x2121, 2.78M)

Lain's stepdad

the weak should fear the strong

Attached: griffith.jpg (347x477, 29K)

Attached: Justice ahoy.png (542x614, 328K)

show?

fma movie

He may be a jobber but still

Attached: bigreveal.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Lise a shit! A SHIIIT!

Series that would be interesting to see a what if spin-off where the MC joined the military rather than Night Raid.

Euphinator notwithstanding

Attached: lelouch.jpg (352x200, 11K)

Fucking bitch dude, I hope she gets hit by a car for making bocchi cry

Ps: peakautism-Chan is best girl

Attached: 3306E882-28A4-4EF5-AF64-0B56525890CC.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Attached: fdc33484574a9d207e228e69da122d95.png (900x821, 796K)

Go fuck yourself user and fuck that crazy bitch.

>if she redeemed herself, that would she had accepted her punishment
There are many ways to redeem one's self. Usually, the villain doesn't redeem themselves by asking the hero for forgiveness. They do that by beating a bigger baddie. In a supposed spin-off, Malty will likely defeat Medea on her own, save the world and become its god empress.

Even if she says sorry, I doubt incels will forgive her.

Attached: Sorry.jpg (165x376, 11K)

What evil things did he do?

They were legitimate enemy soldiers fighting him in an open battlefield.

>Got one of the heroes, the group where you need them all together to stop the waves, exiled from the kingdom and possibly killed somewhere(if he was less intelligent)

>did nothing wrong

This bitch could literally have caused the end of the world.

that's pretty much the same thing depending on what you mean by "wrong"

Sometimes it is better to be quiet and keep your thoughts to yourself. Stop shitting up threads.

And a real hero

Attached: real_human_bean.jpg (640x360, 13K)

It's true. Just because a person is consistently bad to you doesn't mean they're bad.

But if they're consistently bad to you even when you out of your way to avoid them then perhaps they're due for being at the receiving end of a "tragic moral misunderstanding."

DANGALANG TIME

Oh no

She also poisoned Motoyasu’s filorial and told him it was malnourished to make him jealous of Naofumi.

Your chin looks the same

Attached: =d.jpg (851x720, 223K)

Attached: pantyfags.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

I'll do you one better

Attached: tfw you can't die and the girl you loved is the reason you're suffering.jpg (1280x720, 67K)