3x3 Thread

rate and hate

Attached: 3x3anime.jpg (3999x2630, 1.14M)

7/8
Yamada is hot garbage. I wanted Yankee-kun to be animated.

Attached: 1539610387662.jpg (3840x2160, 3.9M)

0/5

2/4

Attached: 3x3.png (999x999, 1.76M)

... and manga.

Attached: inverse3x3.png (999x999, 1.8M)

Oops, sorry. That obviously wasn't my manga 3x3. This is.

(Keeping the inverse 3x3 up anyway. Fits this thread.)

Attached: manga3x3.png (999x999, 981K)

Bump

I've been told my 3x3 is filled with the most generic "good" anime, so I'm not gonna post it for you bullies.

DUDE LAIN LMAO

>made a 3x3 and got a warning for quality
I don't understand....

Attached: 3x3anime.png (1365x920, 1.27M)

>the most generic "good" anime
So what? If you find that offensive, look at people who get called out for using the most generic "bad" anime.

0/1

>got a warning for quality
It's either because of Deathnote. Or it's because your 3x3 does not contain enough red. A good 3x3 has to be red!

okay here it is
6/6
4/4
5/5
3/3
1/2

Attached: 3x3June2019.jpg (900x900, 331K)

3/9
0/5
0/5
1/6
2/3
1/3
6/9

Attached: 3x3.png (2000x2000, 3.68M)

literally one of the worst ive seen

Based as fuck desu

whats the appeal of plastic little

>plastic little
From a writing perspective: Characters and character interactions.
From a technical perspective: Breathtaking animation.
From a hory perspective: Tita's perfect little Titas.

Seriously: It does look incredible. Peak 90s OVA visuals. And it has great, heartfelt character interactions inbetween a really fun and likable cast. The story itslef is on the lighter side, lots of comedy, a bit of drama. It's very much about trust, friendship and being there for one another. Rather simple themes, but very effective. And highly enjoyable, in my humble opinion.

Awful
Not good
Bad
Absolutely boring
Just okay

Attached: Supersize Me.png (1635x926, 2.2M)

bruh fuujin monogatari is one of the worst shows I've seen

There are definitely things that could be swapped in or out since this is old, but it's a good representation of my taste. Maybe swap in Millennium Actress, House of Five Leaves, or The Tale of Princess Kaguya for something, but I'm not sure what I would swap out.

too much SoL/10. Kudos for NHK, though.

1/2

2/2

4/4

0/0. Guess I should at least watch Death Note one of these days...

5.5/6. Mixed feelings about Haruhi. Doubt I'd like K-On so I'll probably never watch it.

2/?. Top right and bottom middle are TTGL and Hibike Euphonium, neither of which I've seen. No fucking clue what the rest are other than Aria and FLCL.

Attached: mosaic7d377fc0cc3cea8f077444e233847160f1623de5.jpg (916x916, 286K)

Get a new hobby

F-first time posting here. Please be nice...
like these ones

Attached: uhoh.png (1189x1252, 1.72M)

the fuck are you talking about? i speak 5 languages and work for one of the big tech companies, fuujin is just a terrible show, deal with it. didn't realize someone else has already told you this but i shouldn't be surprised.

Excellent post, thank you for sharing.

Attached: 1557320713192.png (445x583, 309K)

the fuck are you talking about? i speak 5 languages and work for one of the big tech companies, fuujin is just a terrible show, deal with it. didn't realize someone else has already told you this but i shouldn't be surprised.

Attached: fuck.png (286x255, 91K)

Kill yourself.

listen guys, since you are being cheeky, i'll explain myself. the only reason i even watched that sad show known as fuujin monogatari is because i was putting together a youtube analysis video on one of the best anime seasons, fall 2004, so i watched every show from that season. after having a great time catching up with shows i didn't previously watch like gakuen alice and genshiken i was extremely let down from how terrible fuujin monogatari was in comparison. literally the most boring shit i have ever witnessed in my life. cool aesthetic? sure. but the only excuse to like that piece of shit is trying to be cool by having a somewhat obscure show on your favorites. in case you haven't realized: no, you aren't cool.

4/7
Indeed seems a bit like "popular choices 101", but as stated before, that's okay.

2/4

2/5

2/5

3/5
>like these ones
Okay. But maybe try to get into rating more specifically in the future.

5/6

1/2

6/7

3/5

5/6

3/3

Attached: 3x3.jpg (900x900, 262K)

7.5/9
~og LL -fate
1.5/3
~opm -HxH
9/9
It really is "generic good anime".
4/4
5/5
You get a fuck off for posting shitty res.
8/8

Attached: 3x3.png (2133x1200, 3.51M)

Holy shit my first ever 9/9!

Want to give you a perfect score but I really do not like sakurasou. 7/8

I'm . Ridiculous overlap between ours. Which one of mine didn't you like? I've been loving every second of Girls' Last Tour but still haven't finished it.

>lucky star
>hidamari shit
Kill yourself

my -1 for you was FLCL

Heresy.

5/5
2/2
9/9, it's generic but that's fine.
6/7
3/3
4/5
3/4

Attached: 1552804520767.jpg (3264x3264, 2.93M)

Can someone explain the rating system here or is it just a meme

2/4

1/3

1/2
Bottom right seems very familiar, but I can't place it.

>is it just a meme
No, but asking for it has become a meme. Anyway, it's:
Things you "like" (you define what that means)
Slash
Things you have seen enough of to rate (you decide what's enough)

>Bottom right seems very familiar
It's Haibane

Pretty sure is Technolyze, TTGL, K-On, Whisper of the Heart, EVA, Haruhi movie, YKK, Aria, and Haibane Renmei. Whisper of the Heart is the only one that gets almost no play in these threads, and that's a Ghibli movie. So yeah, surprisingly generic.

Ah, yeah. That makes sense, style-wise. Thanks.
Makes it 2/3

I don't think bottom left is YKK. Unless it's one of the houses Alpha comes by on her travels later on.
I do think you're right on Technolyze Gurren Lagann and Haruhi though, I hadn't recognized them.
That would make it 3/6

You got most of them right, it's not YKK but Spirited Away. It's definitely a very generic list, but I don't want to pretend to have different favorites just to be more original.

Yamada would have been ok if it had stopped after the first ceremony.

Instead it introduced new witches, ignored the old ones and introduced fucking stupid plot elements like lost memories within lost memories.

>it's not YKK but Spirited Away
Okay. That gives a complete score of 4/7.
Not an easy one, user. Not easy at all.