It's that time of the week again!

It's that time of the week again!

Attached: love sickness.jpg (850x873, 237K)

Lina has a great modest rack.

Time for what

Why, the Slayers thread, of course! It's the throw-back to a time when women actually did something besides serve as eye-candy and fapbait!

Attached: lina bunny outfit.jpg (850x1014, 261K)

Doctor...my dose...

How strong of a dosage are you in need of?

Attached: cute feet.jpg (1662x2340, 1M)

???

Attached: lina and naga2.jpg (850x865, 510K)

So are the Naga series non-canon or something? Or did they just occur before she met Gourry?

Slayers Special / Smash takes place before Lina meets Gourry. She doesn't just disappear, though. For example, in the video game continuity, she regularly runs into the main group, albeit only when Amelia isn't around, and it's implied that the living suit of armor in Evolution-R is Naga with amnesia.

Attached: lina and naga3.jpg (741x947, 397K)

Hey OP do you have any of Lina in this outfit? Where can I find more of her in this outit?

Attached: Slayers1.jpg (1121x1600, 692K)

You're thrown me a curveball, that's for sure. I don't know where you got that, but it's old Rui artwork, back before Lina's design got fully finalized. Basically, you've posted an antique, and outside of the first couple or so light novels, you won't see something similar to it.

Attached: Volume 2 - Mazoku Encounter.png (668x1018, 1.36M)

Blink twice if she's about to Ragna blade you user

Attached: infinite blaze.jpg (850x1198, 424K)

Found it on sadpanda, C78, so I guess he just added it in. That is too bad since this one might be just as good if not better than Lina in jeans. Thanks anyways.

Here is something I made for City of Heroes a little while ago, their character creation is pretty good.

Attached: Lina Destruction Empress.png (460x640, 368K)

I agree with you on that, but to be fair, having high-detail like that on a design can really come back to bite an artist in the ass. Still, it's a nice little token that I'm saving in case I ever want to get that sweet Vance-era high fantasy feel.

Attached: Volume 1 - Fishing Lesson.png (635x1017, 1.53M)

And now for something completely different.

I want to make it clear that Amelia chose this outfit for him, by the way.

Attached: femgadis.png (1920x3212, 2.24M)

I just started watching Slayers yesterday (started with the OVAs, just finished the first movie), and I was really disappointed to find out that Naga isn't in the TV series at all. I'm really enjoying the dynamic between her and Lina, so it's a shame she just disappears.

How does the TV series measure up to the OVAs/movies? Are they worth watching?

Attached: 246682[1].jpg (1032x1454, 325K)

The first series is acceptable. There's a few things that happen in it that make you go "well, THAT escalated quickly" but there's nothing absolutely remarkable about it in comparison to the OVAs. NEXT is probably peak-Slayers. The theme song is a banger, the extras are fun instead of being worthless, the drama (albeit heavy-handed) hits home, and the climax delivers much more strongly than the light novels, which is really saying something. Try is its own monster, unusually dark once the plot gets going and full of lore, but suffers from the worst filler in a series that really drags it down. The ending, however, had a lot of heart put into it.

Revolution / Evolution-R aren't necessarily bad, but thanks to one tag-along character, it really isn't good. It's really telling when the best episodes in these two seasons are filler episodes. However, if you really like Naga, you just might like a few select episodes of Evo-R, for certain reasons.

Attached: lina and naga4.jpg (423x600, 74K)

Awesome, thanks for the quick and informative reply! I'll probably stick through it all the way, I'm in a very fantasy mood at the moment.

Well, hopefully Slayers is your cup of tea. For me, Slayers is at the top of its genre for what was released in the 90s, but there's always other things like Lodoss War or Orphen if it doesn't suit you. There's just so much love here, though.

Attached: chest envy.jpg (850x1198, 394K)

>It's that time of the week again!
I-is it penis inspection day again, doc?

It could be, if you so desire.

Attached: 5[1].jpg (1280x1761, 639K)

Wait, is this one more up your alley?

Attached: 8[1].jpg (1123x1600, 499K)

Short answer: it doesn't. Slayers with Naga > Slayers without Naga, by far. But the TV series isn't bad, it's just not as good. Next and Try are the best. First series is boring (Amelia helps when she finally shows up). Revolution and Evolution are kinda bad.

Looking back, Naga was actually pretty based huh?

She's just that good of a character, isn't she?

Attached: naga.jpg (850x1234, 257K)

She's so cool and has great chemistry with Lina that the TV crew don't even come close to match.

It feels good knowing that every user here can have their own Naga.

Attached: nagapede.png (573x432, 502K)

She's really powerful. She'd be almost as good a warrior as Lina if she wasn't so dumb and afraid of blades.

Hajime has also stated that Naga has a bigger potential bucket capacity than Lina, meaning Naga could in theory fire off both Ragna Blade and Giga Slave. However, since she doesn't know much in the field of black magic, Lina is able to keep her relative equal thanks to her easy access of the Dragon Slave.

I mean, Naga can summon a dimos dragon, which is physically stronger than a golden dragon.

Attached: naga - 月輪凛.jpg (700x993, 959K)

Attached: naked lina and naga.png (757x566, 468K)

I jerked off to Naga so much as a young lad

Why'd you stop?

Attached: modeling2.jpg (1046x1450, 999K)

i didn't watch Slayers until last year, but I can totally see it.

This might be up your alley, then.

Attached: kill la kill.jpg (707x1000, 147K)

But she fails even at that.

Does this mean it's time to shift gears back to Lina?

Attached: bless you rui.jpg (800x800, 457K)

Damn. Lina would beat my ass, drag me into all sorts of trouble and spend all my money on food but I still really wanna fuck her.

The measure of a man is whether or not he would run away when she gives him this look.

Attached: i don't trust this smile.jpg (687x1000, 383K)

To paraphrase a certain comedian "I used to fap to Slayers hentai. I still do, but I used to, too."

Have you jacked it to the Holy Grail?

Attached: The Blacklist.png (1000x667, 1.13M)

It's very dangerous to say you jerk off to Naga to people you don't know. What if they don't have hands. They'll think you're being cocky.

I'm sure someone can still be quite cocky without hands.

Attached: flirting with naga.png (430x472, 223K)

Even if they can't jack it to Naga though?

Just because they can't jack it, doesn't mean they can't be full-cocked like the rest of us.

Attached: modeling.jpg (1018x1052, 329K)

Attached: sleepy slayer.jpg (3500x2658, 2.08M)

Cute butt.

With all of the cardio she does, she better have a good ass, because that's all she's got goin' for her physically.

Attached: version 17.jpg (1133x1600, 652K)

>because that's all she's got goin' for her physically.

Attached: lina inverse default mode.jpg (432x300, 97K)

She's supposed to have the appearance of Audrey Hepburn, albeit with red-chestnut hair, and is regularly confused with a boy within her universe. She's got the tightest little body, sure, but it's not something to write home to your dad about.

Attached: lina and her doppelganger.jpg (1168x1718, 557K)

Don't talk about my dad like that.

Your dad might be a San Fransicoan, user.

Attached: rare brown-haired lina.jpg (1000x884, 199K)

No, he just has good taste! Stop trying to pick a fight. Lina is a 10/10 and the kind of girl your parents would be happy to see you bring home!

I wonder how Lina's parents will feel when she brings Gourry home...

jk her dad set them up to be together and neither of these stupid kids know that.

Attached: gourry's proposal.jpg (1174x1721, 397K)

Gourry is literally a perfect man. Long, blonde hair. Tall. Slim, but muscular. Expert swordsman. Handsome. Charismatic. They might be mighty upset if Lina isn't pregnant though.

>ywn have a Gourry in your life
Shit sucks.

Attached: gourry is best boy2.png (609x874, 574K)

delet. Lina's rack is perfectly normal and beautiful.

Attached: Lina-Inverse-anime-slayers-13918603-980-548.jpg (980x548, 76K)

Attached: C cups are too small and not big enough for a man!.jpg (712x1100, 300K)

What do you think "great modest rack" means exactly? It was a compliment! I love your modest breasts, Lina! They're the nicest modest breasts I've ever seen! I mean, they may not be as BIG as Naga's breasts...

Attached: gourry.jpg (480x360, 15K)

There are 9 year olds with bigger tits than her

But Audrey Hepburn had a bangin' body. Tight and svelte is the best you can ask for.

Not gonna lie, I passed a mother/daughter walking through downtown today, and the kid was probably only eleven years old (about four-and-a-half feet tall), yet she was already past the budding phase. It freaks me out how fast kids can develop these days.

Attached: it's not a date, maybe.jpg (1012x1431, 204K)

I don't know how to feel about this. Lina is a pure maiden on the inside. The thought of her doing something so vulgar just doesn't compute. She seems the type to only have sex once a year in the missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation. Am I wrong?

Attached: slayers_lina_inverse_desktop_999x1170_hd-wallpaper-472157.jpg (999x1170, 327K)

Attached: it feels good!.png (1140x2244, 1.76M)

She seems like the type of girl that's too lazy for sex so she just tells Gourry to do whatever and try not to disturb her.

The problem with that is he's 6'2" and she's 4'10". Nothing he could do would not disturb her.

Attached: gourry gives lina the sword of light.jpg (640x480, 194K)

I know. It's a comedic scene just waiting to happen.
>GODDAMMIT GOURRY I TOLD YOU NOT TO DISTURB ME
>BUT LINA
And she throws a chair at him or something.

To be honest I largely disagree with your assessment, I think she's got a huge bravado but would immediately shut down and start panicking if something sexual was about to begin. Fortunately, Gourry is a very calming, reassuring individual that could help her overcome her fears of intimacy.

Attached: cute couple6.jpg (566x800, 621K)

I hope you're right.

Don't worry, I am.

Attached: cute couple2 - 月輪凛.jpg (850x733, 564K)

>that size difference
I think his dick would be poking her lungs.

Attached: 1453033080684.jpg (720x480, 61K)

That's what makes it hot.

Attached: cute couple3 - 月輪凛.jpg (705x1000, 860K)

i keep drawing lina over and over again and nobody can stop me

I hope you never stop, user!

Attached: lina 2019.jpg (640x853, 137K)

Get out. No titty monsters allowed in this thread!

Attached: 1436576022119.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Now what are you going to do?

Attached: rui goes off-model.jpg (566x800, 432K)

>I'm really enjoying the dynamic between her and Lina, so it's a shame she just disappears.
She's replaced by her extra cute sister.

Attached: 1439152527648.jpg (680x676, 299K)

We aren't done talking about Lina, caprophile.

Attached: bad amelia.jpg (425x400, 41K)

Lina can't jiggle. This is bullshit!

Attached: 1556942279168.png (840x627, 913K)

Little girl with little breasts, scares the dragon from its nest.

Attached: aaa3d9753ec631aeca3f79ef9a747580b58fe578_hq.gif (500x379, 348K)

Amelia and Zelgadis have an adorable dynamic.

thank you my good sir.accept this as gift for your kindness

Attached: LinaIn.jpg (775x887, 137K)

Why is Naga so hot? I just can't seem to figure it out.

Attached: boing.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

Nice

>hat time of the week again
You mean every day.

Attached: Naga way fag.jpg (499x459, 51K)

Does Naga drinks too much?

Attached: alchy.jpg (290x174, 7K)

I only like the Naga episodes. She just has better chemistry with Lina and I prefer the brevity and lower scale stories.

Attached: naga 1.jpg (650x968, 320K)

>It's that time of the month again!

Attached: 1533676263044.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Attached: winter3.jpg (850x683, 162K)

It's soft-canon that Naga is a heavy-drinker because, despite her loud and boisterous exterior, she's still heavily traumatized by wiitnessing her mom's murder and uses (or possibly abuses) alcohol during the quiet moments to keep it out of mind.

Attached: food fight2.jpg (1280x960, 326K)