BRAVO

BRAVO

Attached: As expected from Sakamoto666 sama.png (1776x1263, 1.03M)

Sounds like a butthurt low class bottom sinking author

stop plagiarizing and you won't get fucked in the ass

This is still getting translated? I thought they dropped it.

the STRONG live and the WEAK die
we live in a society where CEOs are like DRAGONS that BURN DOWN VILLAGES whenever they want
CANNIBALS stalk the country side
MININUM WAGE WORKINGS ARE LIKE SLAVES
toiling away for at their managers customers
COPS act with no regard to the LAW they're meant to PROTECT
Midgets raping nubile young women with NO REGARD TO PROTECTION

Yes

The Real world is not that different than the DUNGEON

Thanks for the pasta, user.

It's been finished.

You don't have any idea of how those write.

You guys should stop making fun of this 13 year old that got his story published.

We live in a society after all.

The real world is a dungeon desu senpai. You guys seriously haven't found your way out yet?

So how edgy is this shit?

WE LIVE IN A DUNGEON

not the edgiest shit ever since i don't think the MC ever tortures his enemies or anything like that but it's still pretty bad

Wait.. 33 was the last chapter?

Some of us do

Attached: eee00b1a9ecbf04f393453f63fcf600fafa27883113c49c0153c2fed435726fe.jpg (1200x5615, 1.57M)

90's rock bands

>Kino seeker.
More like axe seeker.

I AM
BECOME
THE DUNGEON SEEKER

Oh shit I never realized it

DUNGEONEERS RISE UP

What a fag

He's not wrong. I was a little disappointed, maybe the author didn't know what he wanted to write in the end?
II it was me I'd have gone
Gets thrown in dungeon>becomes OP>hunts the scum of the earth which is everyone in this setting>looks for the people that fucked him over, which have become giga scum in their own right>works his way through their ranks>"God" throws monsters or what have you his way to keep things from getting boring or too easy, maybe has him do the odd massacre or cattle mutilation in His name cause I'm God fuck you that's why>>eventually loses himself to the carnage, goes numb>God tells him to get his shit together or he'll throw his ass back in the dungeon>too broken to care>rescues some whore in one of his murderhoboing outings>falls in love>gets a family and kids>they get brutally murdered who didn't see that coming>hunts down those responsible>turns out they were working for god bet you didn't see that coming either>New Quest Unlocked: Kill God and EVERYTHING he has ever made with my own two hands and I do mean everything, from the tallest tree to the smallest blade of grass>other gods?spirits?heroes rise to oppose him>kills them too>wipes himself out of existence after he's done
There, THAT'S edgy!

FUCK PUBLISHERS
FUCK EDITORS
AND FUCK CEOS
THE WORLD IS A DUNGEON