At what point would it have started to become obvious to her people?

At what point would it have started to become obvious to her people?

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_and_dun_stallion_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_toratora_na (850x1202, 251K)

When she started becoming voluptuous like in your picture

>I'm not asking why King Arthur is getting railed by a horse in the town square
>I get that
>I'm just wondering why he appears to have a vagina

Attached: 1467155773756.jpg (625x663, 90K)

Part of it is Takeuchi is a Hack but even her flat standard version is obviously a very pretty girl
Honestly nasu should have just said the chroniclers got it wrong and Arturia was openly a woman during her reign

Then how would you explain it being wrong in our reality?

MY IMMERSION IS TANTAMOUNT

It isn't obvious in the 2D world because men and women all look the fucking same.

Yeah, she hung out with the ultimate bishie knight who looks very similar to her (and who has two arms for some reason in this original design)

Attached: 1532576198160.jpg (640x480, 142K)

This picture hurts me emotionally to look at.

His noble phantasm is his missing arm. He takes off the gauntlet and it's a flaming arm of light. He sort of karate chops people.

Didn't she stopped growing at 14?
You could just say that he was a very girly looking kid.

I want Saber to ride my banana

i saw that one too, good taste

episode 4

16, just shy of her growth spurt that makes her into the bombshell Lancer Arturia becomes

Shit doesn't make sense.
>The knights didn't accept a female king hence why she had to wear the armor all the time.
>The people didn't care if the king was female or not as long as it functioned as a king.
Nasu just wanted to have his/her cake and eat it too. Fucking hack.
If everyone was okay with Seiba being a female then she wouldn't have to marry Guinevere at all.

That's just gyno bro.

Something something Merlin.

He didn't intend for Arturia to turn into a big titted super model. Titoria was Akira Ishida's imagination

Still the same height. almost.
Our goddess isn't very tall.

Perfect, because I'm a manlet.

Perfect, because I'm a height Chad.

But Nasu is still the one who told him to design Artoria Lancer and Goddess of Rhongo tho ?

Never Merlin used magic to hide the goods.

She just revealed her giant futa cock and emasculated all men presented while flooding all panties.