Shingeki no Kyojin

Sisters...let's enjoy Bert while we still can
>destroyed when he was getting even more interesting
Why? Just why?

Attached: CHADholt Hitlersignallove.gif (500x280, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1S6E7XeZqaE
youtu.be/4V4IEV8l-gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PII IS BEST GIRL

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1546408072696.jpg (1200x1200, 265K)

Reiner will kill Shitren Uchiha

Attached: calvo.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

he had it coming

Is there any character that is better than Theo Magath? And I'm not talking about Commander Chadgath. Hell, I'm not even talking about Supreme Commander GODgath mounting Pieck's anti-than cannon, so that he can weaken Shitren and have him eaten. I'm NOT talking about Commander Theo Magath when he was risking his life whilst fighting in the trenches with his Eldian subordinates around Fort Slava. I couldn't be talking about Commander Magath rigorously training the warrior cadets whilst harboring hidden feelings of empathy and respect for said Eldian children. I'm definitely not talking about Magath when he met Willy Tybur, whose respect he earned through being a realist and pragmatist, thus securing him a place as Commander-In-Chief of Marley. I'm really not talking about Acting Supreme Commander GODgath who bravely faced the assault of the Survey Corps in Liberio and dealing the first blow to the usurper Eren Jager’s Kyojin. Do you think I'm talking about Chadgath, the genius who managed to quickly figure out that Sieg betrayed him by analyzing the remains of his body after the battle of Liberio? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Teo Magatō, the mastermind behind the Marleyan surprise attack on the Jaegerists and Shitren, BTFOing both with superior planning and technology. I'm talking about Supreme Commander of the Marleyan Armed Forces Theo “The God” Magath, who is the modern Helos incarnate, the man who shall save the world from the wicked devils of Paradis lead by the genocidal brothers Eren and Sieg, thus securing a better future for his Marleyan countrymen, as well as the Eldian citizens of the Marley, all whilst propelling the world into a new era of peace and prosperity.

Attached: rO1nbS4.jpg (400x549, 59K)

no

Eldioids don't get to voice opinions

Jean WILL fuck Mikasa

i think maybe you read snk too fast if you're siding with the objectively bad guys

Based.

Attached: myfaggotshifter.png (654x560, 160K)

>objectively bad guys
But we're not Erenfags.

Attached: SHITren.png (296x378, 17K)

Eren is the bad guy

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

based speedreaders proving me right.

What will Hange do once she discovers the EH conspiration? Will farmer attack them?

Annie soon

Attached: 25f2208c7ed5d9662b9d0726ca99966c.png (900x900, 698K)

>this dumb slave really thinks i care about muh civvies or muh kiddos
based chadren making me audibly laugh out loud reading this page

Attached: 010.jpg (1066x1600, 550K)

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

Name a better taste.

Attached: tier.png (1148x573, 268K)

Lmao imagine unironically rooting for Eren

You must have a single digit IQ

Annie will carry

Attached: 1537303053947.webm (478x480, 500K)

Based and Marleypilled

Donut Annie is such a cute

Attached: 16541875210.png (200x243, 53K)

Faster

t. marleydog and low IQ reader for reading a series where he doesn't like the MC

>Ignoring the fact that Isayama said there's no good or bad
So you are becoming like EMcucks and ErwLcucks now?

But I do like GODner.

Attached: ReinerSip.png (354x354, 143K)

That's a pitiful god

Attached: 1558967819459.png (162x288, 54K)

Can yuki live up to the expectations?

>this selfish cunt harassing Eren about muh shitmir after the mission where a ton of soldiers died and where she temporarily sided with Eren's kidnappers
God I'm so glad she's been reduced to a breeding sow

Attached: 1559421844830.jpg (852x492, 185K)

>not mc
>marleydog
so exactly like i said

BASADO

Attached: reiner.png (796x1333, 1.32M)

Attached: 495a163dbcbc.gif (478x480, 409K)

JOBNER

chew your food

Attached: 1539556989173.webm (438x436, 56K)

I'm chewing too fast for you to see

Attached: 9c9f2c5597ac.gif (478x480, 421K)

>Kaji Yuki: You are free.
Imagine the threads

Attached: 1559318598359.jpg (1169x768, 272K)

Attached: Q5Ea1x0tyluo1_1280.png (712x916, 300K)

Fucking based

>Insubordinations
>Crime against peace
>Libel

Attached: 2A0979B5-ECC4-464A-AFD7-78D938638A4A.png (500x593, 63K)

>delusional EHcuck

>you are free, little sieg

Don't mind me, just testing if this gif version is displayed well.

Attached: JM Love at First Sight - E15 V4P72-75 gif version.gif (4584x1772, 3.34M)

>erenfags are niggers

Attached: GabiFood.png (178x229, 61K)

Source? Is it kokomi?

thats kinda racis bro nothing wron with being blacking da QUEEN

What were you upset nobody replied to this in the last thread?

You see him from across the room at the basement show. It's Jean. His arms are crossed and he's holding a bottle of beer in his hand. You never realized how cute he was before, but that baby blue t-shirt he's wearing looks so good on him. He takes a glimpse in your directions and then looks away abashedly.

The band starts to play. He bobs his head in rhythm. His arms are still crossed and his hand is tapping, trying to find the exact beat of the complex time signatures which alternate between 4/4, 5/4, 6/8, and 7/4. You can't help but stare at him.You catch him stealing another glance at you during a particularly heartfelt lyric.

In between songs, you decide to move closer to him. He pretends not to notice, but you can see him getting red. No way he can blame it on the sunset. Maybe he's already drunk and he can blame it on that. Who knows?

The band begins to play again. They start off slow but the drums quickly set the pace. Jean starts rocking back and forth with the song. His body moves with purpose and determination. He sways from left to right as the song breaks out of it's tight structure into a free-form feel. He pushes into you a few times and you can't help but move along with him. Structure returns and his movements become predictable once again. You follow his lead. The song and the entire world feels like it's climbing ever higher to some grand peak. Finally, the song hits a climax and you find Jean dancing with you. It lasts less than a minute, but you wish it could go on forever. You want him to embrace you so badly.

The song finishes. Jean smiles, takes a swig of his beer, and then turns away, respectfully. You don't see him for the rest of the night. You wish deeply that you could see him again.

youtube.com/watch?v=1S6E7XeZqaE

Attached: 1542239989794.jpg (150x329, 28K)

Yes.

if farmer is the father, then the imagination panel is most likely real, and its most likely eren. in that case, everyone would just be like
>MUH KEK MC
which is why eren HAS to be the father or else everyone will hate my based chadren.

Do you understand what love is? If Historia loved Ymir, none of that shit would have mattered to her in the moment, nothing but getting her back there and then

youtu.be/4V4IEV8l-gA

Farmers wife and daughter are very cute.

>shitren self-inserter

Ok Eldicuck

We all know that Isayama now supports Marley and is painting it's side as the real heroes

>You need a high IQ to enjoy a Japanese comic

LMAO literal 13 year olds girls getting their panties wet everytime Levi does something have better reading comprehension than some of the 30 year old neckbeards claiming it's on the same level as HxH.

I finally managed to not go to this general for a few days, bros. I am still severely mentally ill and can’t stop talking to myself but I’ve already made immediate progress. How are you doing, friends? Any update on spoilers or anime leaks?

Attached: 5E3B7094-ACEB-4C67-BD2B-EC7038E39DDE.jpg (1600x2000, 233K)

Attached: D7_XDglUcAA3r61.jpg (720x944, 52K)

Why does farmer's daughter look so much like Eren? That's weird, isn't it?

eren is literally the only character in snk you should self insert as.

>Self inserting as anyone
Yikes

Drunk Jeanbofag is gay???

Oh please, everyone (rightfully) shat on EM for sperging out because they loved Armin and wanted him to live. Pissu is a retarded, inconsistently-written shit who deserves her terrible fate.

>you should self insert as
I'm not a pathetic human being like you.

EREH!

based marleydogs. fuck eren gayger!!

>Uridoz
cringe

Based

Well done REfriend. No leaks yet though

Attached: D7HBKDPU8AAcT6R.jpg (1200x1001, 174K)

All eldians rook the same.

G-guys, what will happen to them when Zeke screams ?

Attached: Colossus_Titan_(Abnormal)_character_image.png (948x948, 759K)

Imagine Mikasa on the other end of it.

Attached: Ackerman Instinct.png (1276x714, 924K)

>tfw no Jeanbo hugs

literally nothing. why would something happen? dont tell me you're a speedreader....

Nothing, sweet speedreader

Spoilers are out earlier than we thought:

Marley's new titan experiment has finally been paid off.
Its first non-experimental use is in the revenge of the Liberio.
A still, standing man covered in what appears to be hard rock not too different from the titan crystal is being launched off of the blimp.
Its specialization is the disposal of other titans, its only attack is the snapping of a titan's neck.
After the new titan transforms, the chapter ends.
It is officially called the ATT (Anti-Titan Titan) but fans have given it another name, the
Peanut Titan.

Attached: savior of paradis.png (209x809, 179K)

They turn into mindless titans controlled by Zeke

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Blessed

You can't trick me with this twice, user.

Attached: 1556953792730.jpg (173x170, 22K)

She's surprisingly pretty in these frames

>self inserting
Imagine being this weak as a human being

I feel that Eren Gayer is a better alternative desu

BLINKING

How come when someone post EM no one replies saying shitren selfinserter?

Thanks for being comfy, REbro. I will stick around a bit longer and then probably return a couple days later.

Attached: 67484F00-7ABE-4D9F-B435-4D6C44830346.jpg (640x420, 86K)

Gayren Jeager

>Eren is portrayed as villain
>Marley is portrayed as heroes
The keyword here is "portrayed". Just like how Reiner saw the walldians before he got to know them. As adult can sense a twist when all the mangaka does is portraying an idea instead of clarifying it.

Y-You had me in the first half. Thanks for the kek

Attached: BE6EC67E-15DF-45B1-B94E-51F8ECB26857.jpg (640x609, 115K)

This. I'm pretty sure the ultimate theme of snk is "war a shit," not "any particular side a shit"

Pii!

Attached: pii cheer.jpg (152x172, 16K)

But 'Gayren' is neither a name nor a word that could pass for a name. It doesn't sound bad but I still stand by my first choice.

no, its that fighting for your freedom or beliefs is not wrong

Which family will reunite first?

Attached: C33D4216-FE6F-4296-B925-8A2317728D83.jpg (639x409, 124K)

mmgh

I think the ultimate theme is that you can't change the past and the only thing you can ever do is move on and change the future for the better.

Attached: 026_1481143267.jpg (1065x1600, 332K)

But I'm not calling any side a shit. I'm just calling out to the fact that user used as an argument.

its a good thing what you think doesn't matter then since the based good guys (chadren yeager) will flatten the entire earth (bad guy) with the good guy colossal titans

it’s both

>Pii
Cute.
>Piiposter
Based.

Attached: pii ramen.jpg (522x649, 64K)

Yeah, also, vengeance is bad, an eye for an eye and the world goes blind

Is it just me or does it seem to be almost entirely pro-marley people picking sides? Not trying to start any fires, just making am observation

That Gabi is cute!

Attached: 33A3F4E9-60D5-40B9-A04D-F44CCAD693F6.jpg (768x1024, 651K)

Plot armour titan should be dead

I can easily say that I'm on Paradis' side and it's been that way since the days of BRAfags

Yeah, I actually agree with what you were saying

Willy and Magath.

Attached: 6D7B50EF-F756-47D9-A126-F1CA8AAF7B74.jpg (640x513, 107K)

I'm quoting one person aka ErwLmod aka gopnikslut

I love your posts and dedication, user. I'm going to miss you when the manga ends.

Attached: rapee.jpg (1066x391, 209K)

I'm pretty sleepy now so I speedread your post and did even realize there's a "This". My bad.

Pii!

Attached: pii smug.jpg (756x876, 119K)

Wrongu

Attached: A72CF12A-095F-4D4C-BBD9-46592D6029BA.jpg (640x196, 34K)

I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't fucking wait.
No matter what the outcome will be, I'll get to enjoy the shitstorm. Even if I believe in EH because it's the plot, it'll be delightful to see the autistic YHfaggots screaming using the farmer being the father as a way to lick their wounds and cope.

Attached: Yourbestfriend.jpg (960x1280, 350K)

Yeah but you're not constantly posting stuff like "reiner will kill shitren" or this dumb shit are you?

Willy and Magath Proposal.

Attached: 0616D336-47A2-4031-BB74-BB2E41268CF3.jpg (640x903, 277K)

>read neck snap
>"Did Hajime read SCP?"
>see spoiler
>mfw /x/ is here now

Attached: 1558655777734.png (512x812, 333K)

Bort should've lived.

Attached: bort.jpg (1448x2048, 689K)

nice digits

Why

>I'm going to miss you when the manga ends
Who said I'll stop then? One day, in a fit of melancholy and listlessness, you may find me in a lingering SnK thread, and I'll drop the copypasta, as fresh as it was any day while the manga was serialized and you, and all of our brothers, will scream out in unison: based!

Willy and Magath Tea.

Attached: 8BEF4E0E-350E-4723-B11A-DE14A6276C66.jpg (640x628, 96K)

>The quads of death
H a h a

Attached: 1546826571660.jpg (235x199, 11K)

this is it /snk/, the ultimate shingeki ranking with all the shingekis included. no future revisions, this is the absolute truth.

Attached: ultimate ranking.png (1280x1464, 1.3M)

No wonder Eren fell in love with her

Attached: 1538928239427.jpg (1334x1334, 211K)

They are lovers.

Attached: D7039645-CF49-4A2C-BB80-DB51A9B11271.jpg (399x1050, 138K)

based

Attached: pikus_cute_smile.png (718x1018, 347K)

Willy and Kiyomi.

Attached: EF8E6D18-3E34-4F2C-AB40-9562039C5BF0.jpg (640x615, 112K)

Your ranking system is kind of a mess but other than that not bad

Do you like Hange and Armin or are they down there for a reason?

We still got like a year or so
Dubs dubs, but Bort is alive in Armong

Reiner, Bertholdt, Historia and Ymir.

Attached: EF9B2785-23BC-4D6E-9EB6-617F6528686B.jpg (640x901, 204K)

Is he a narcissist?

So Armin x Annie is a possibility ?

>We still got like a year or so
You know how long I've been doing this, right?

Attached: 1526948396302.png (1526x832, 438K)

Reiner and Historia.

Attached: 5D5C30CF-9E8D-4B60-B0FF-B7224DBD294E.jpg (640x893, 215K)

Comfy post do u have more like this

I mean if you consider bort possessing armongs body as AA then yea sure. Forever cucked.
Ive been doing this for a while too. I fought with pedofag a lot. But nah final chapter event is next year in july. I went on a sperg about supposed finale dates a week ago or so.

go home, beruanism

Do you guys think this series could have been good if it went the The Walking Dead route? I have never seen the show, but what I mean is that humanity really DID vanquish and Reiner, Berthold and Annie are just from some desolate, safe haven tribe where shifters were the norm.

All homosexuals are narcissists, user.

Attached: ABDB0219-233F-4CE4-B733-17086260E747.jpg (600x631, 88K)

>walking dead
>good
Pick one user
I actually like EA so no user

>digits of truth
based zekefag

>Ive been doing this for a while too
I figured you meant that I'd have to keep it for a year+ still, but I wasn't sure if you meant I might fall off after a year. I'm in this until the end right alongside you, user. I'll probably be here for a little while after the manga ends as well. Who knows? Only time will tell.

This post is an abomination

Post-timeskip AoT isn't seinen. It's not even shounen. It's fucking yaoi. A story about pretty boys with deep, special feelings doing terrible but "admirable" things while backstabbing one another while growing their hair out and losing their shirts. It has gone unabashedly fujobait. Its fans think it's some kind of genre-transcending masterpiece but to be frank it just hopped from a trashy genre they know to a trashy genre they don't, so they assume it's never been done before.

Attached: 1550333184136.jpg (780x796, 95K)

The scene of Eren doing to Marley what Reiner and Berthold did to Shiganshina was just too good

As I've said, I never watched the series or read the comics, I just mean the concept of titans invading the entire world, rather than just Paradis, and Paradis being the only real city with people surviving inside them.

Retarded Whopedo aka Sneed aka Piitard.

Attached: YiiPiing.png (742x513, 375K)

Yea man not doubting youve been here for a while. Im here for the end and that's probably it. Also probably the end of my days on Yea Forums cause Tokyo Ghoul ended a while back.

unbased and don't shitpost with pipe meme ever again.

Shitrenfags killed the hype.

Someone explain this

Attached: D7_5XJ7UIAA3Phd.jpg (531x1199, 190K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: D78fdH0WkAAemc5.jpg (800x1200, 182K)

agreed
Eren should be dead for like 50 chapters now

Jokes on you, I don't ship BA.

Hopefully the CT ghost can be relevant again.

>Pii not in god tier
>Sneed
Retarded Yeenigger.

Attached: ylena.jpg (189x267, 6K)

based and fujopilled

>Im here for the end and that's probably it
This makes me incredibly sad for some reason. I don't know about anyone else, but /snk/ is the thread I most lurk on Yea Forums. I peek into others, but I don't stick around the way I do for /snk/. I'm going to be truly sad once this manga ends.

Attached: hah.png (429x328, 168K)

>Chocolate let PB win that year

Attached: 7665.jpg (564x569, 46K)

Most based post ITT.

>bbora gook

Ive met a lot of friends through snk. Even if this ends like a dumpster fire im probably gonna be somewhat sad. I just want to see Annie one last time (and not dead) before this manga ends tho.

god i cant wait for the upcoming pleb filter so i can stop seeing normalfags talk about this masterpiece

>tfw Piinut butter chad

Attached: pikku.jpg (769x1080, 153K)

not him but im paradis side and i shitpost like

>EMfags living on their own planet

>Even if this ends like a dumpster fire im probably gonna be somewhat sad
It's okay, user. I'll still be here. We'll carry on the memory of SnK general.
Anywhere can be Paradis as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.

>mfw Bort dead

Attached: IMG_1215.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Attached: 1558788867786.jpg (408x522, 127K)

>Annie will never teach you martial arts by brutally kicking you into pulp

Attached: Annie teaches Eren Martial Arts - E17 V4P148-150 gif version.gif (3436x1800, 1.85M)

>ruthless killer with no morals or even regret for his actions
>obsessed only about himself and his feelings for some girl
>interesting
What?
Reiner is the interesting one, he actually knows what they did was inexcusable and wrong. He knows that their whole mission was a mistake and that he was lied to.

you just described Eren post timeskip lol

Oof.

Attached: we ride together, we get the shit kicked out of us together.png (1146x723, 838K)

Eren, try to remember some of the basics of cqc

Soulmates

Based single digit IQ shitter

What about the mc having a daughter though?

>tfw no snk friends
these threads have been a constant in my life though

>he still thinks eren is the father
user I...

>3/10

i fucking love posting in /snk/. every single one of you gives me joy, even the obvious shitposters. even the erwlfujo, sneed, benji, johanpedo, etc. even the reinerfags, the anniefags, the shipperfags. everyone will be missed by me in the long future.

Attached: jiiiii.jpg (658x643, 173K)

I will miss everyone but pedofag and ehfags

?

I like yaoi but fucking stop being retarded and make us like like retards

I hope we can figure out a way to memorialize /snk/ before we go gently into that goodnight.

Attached: 2f0.jpg (800x450, 33K)

It's okay user, we'll miss you

Attached: Dx9_zydXgAAI9Sz.jpg (2048x1536, 220K)

Spoilers in 5

No one's forcing you to like-like retards.

double dubs in full effect.

Bings or bongs ?

Go Nuclear

Is there any character that can compete with Godholdt Fubar? And I'm not talking about child Warrior Godholdt, with expert marksmanship skills and the ability to instantly master the most powerful titan. Hell, I'm not even talking about top 3 cadet GODholdt, holding back his power as not to look too suspicious .I'm NOT talking about Colossal Titan GODholdt kicking down the walls and grim reminding every last island devil and the going on to hold Annie in his arms. I couldn't be talking about Chadholdt Fubar using his torso alone to BTFO the survey corps and capture Eren and Yumil. I'm definitely not talking about GODholdt after coming to terms with his power and duty and thus taking on an Ackerdog toe-to-toe. I'm really not talking about NUKEholdt GODbar who bravely faced the assault of the Survey Corps in Shiganshina and blowing them away with the Colossal Titan, thus cementing himself as the true GOD of CHADstruction. Do you think I'm talking about Chadholdt, the genius who managed to quickly figure out that the best way to win the war in Paradis was to perform the ultimate act of infiltration, thus subverting the greatest friendship in the walls and sowing discord between the Paradisian forces through his memories alone? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about KINGholdt LORDbar, the mastermind behind the while ensuring his future host would be so unappealing to Annie that she would remain crystalized until Marley comes to save her? I'm talking about the true Chad of Destruction Bertholdt “The God” Fubar, who is the modern Helos incarnate, the man who shall save the world from the wicked devils of Paradis lead by the genocidal brothers Eren and Sieg, thus securing a better future for his Marleyan countrymen, as well as the Eldian citizens of the Marley, all whilst propelling the world into a new era of peace and prosperity led by Theo "The Chad" Magath.

Attached: GODholdt.jpg (297x464, 23K)

Guess not. They're shitposting louder because Marley will lose.

>Annie will never teach you martial arts by brutally kicking you into pulp until you get enough and force yourself on her like she wanted

Attached: 0096-014.jpg (1066x1600, 418K)

what good is CQC against Pii!

Attached: pii walker.jpg (1120x769, 502K)

I wish Jean would lose his shirt fuck

It could not be more obvious that Eren is the real father

I bert myself
today
to see if i still feel
I focused, on annie
my waifu is half price

It's better against what she's modeled after.

Attached: pii vii eii.png (575x300, 351K)

We know ,Mikasa after breaker her ackerbond and residing herself as Jeanbo's cocksleeve.

>tfw no Marley arc MGS game

Attached: tactical espiionage operations.png (720x885, 709K)

You don't think submissive and clingy EREH Mikasa is the true Mikasa do you? I'd be hoping for more than that.
What if Jean doesn't like the other Mikasa

Attached: titan eater.png (1066x1600, 1.7M)

Heh that's a nice thing

Attached: who.jpg (656x543, 149K)

Death Stranding gives off marley arc vibes tho

Why would Eren feel bad for the people who want to kill him, his loved ones and wont stop until all of his race is dead?
He shows growth, is ready to fight back even if people will die whose biggest crime is just supporting the wars waged.

Also his hand was forced by an insane guilt ridden Marley shadow leader.
He chose the place full of civilians making sure that if Eren takes action people will die, but at that point Eren could only chose to allow his entire race to be wiped out or to accept his fight will cost lives of some of those people.

Also anybody who think Erens is on Zekes side is insane.
The point is to show evils of war, how does this goes over some peoples head is beyond me.

>because that was her Duty.

Attached: Metal Gear Pii..jpg (1280x1187, 485K)

The widow has arrived! Have you all repented for posting shitty things about Bertolt on the internet?

Attached: apronnnn.png (884x1368, 576K)

>Bert
based
>widow
based

Attached: beru.png (142x161, 23K)

>reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/bvp6lq/is_there_any_character_that_is_better_than_theo/
Epic.

Ironically he is one of the mc's

Attached: D7-3Y9qXsAAQTKL.jpg (827x776, 104K)

>I like yaoi
Kill yourself rEHtard

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... Eren, let's make this the greatest ten minutes of our lives!

This is my favourite snk pasta

wtf

Why thank you!

Attached: bb.png (386x510, 49K)

weeks?

Attached: speechless gif.gif (289x280, 57K)

Attached: 50853152_2419843984926662_7912226161856348160_o.jpg (2048x1536, 188K)

literally who

Attached: 1557794364385.jpg (251x201, 14K)

>Get out of my island

Attached: D7-ozLNUYAAyh33.jpg (1447x2046, 244K)

Attached: 1557948220774.png (528x606, 359K)

Cute queen

mfw Bort dead

Attached: 1550333516304.jpg (413x602, 124K)

t.

Attached: RONK_SKREE_SKRONK.jpg (129x132, 8K)

I feel like this arc has been doing a LOT of the girls dirty this arc: Sasha getting killed off, Annie still being in a crystal, Historia and her POV removed entirely from the story, and Mikasa being heartbroken from Erens words. I got into this series partly because of its strong female characters so forgive me for being disappointed :/ at least we got Pieck

Sasha died in the previous arc. Marley is separate from Return to Paradis/Final Arc or whatever name we settle on.

>at least we got Pieck
Dead next chpt

Cant wait till this creep kills Zeke and Rainer, new Eren is best Eren.

How do i get myself an Armin bf?

Attached: 1556557518839.jpg (550x715, 295K)

>tfw Pieck dies just so Eren can stay in his titan for the rest of the manga

Attached: Falling.png (418x345, 180K)

>strong
>female
>characters

Piku will survaibu!

Attached: pii couch.jpg (750x409, 44K)

WHT + stamina is a tad too OP, could anyone even defeat that? I feel like Eren will eat Porco.

>Eren can stay in his titan for the rest of the manga
Please no

Attached: P R O T E C C.jpg (244x293, 45K)

This. He shall end all the s o y bois.

Attached: 949f639547dce57a8f9d6729adc52ede.jpg (564x752, 60K)

>I feel like Eren will eat Porco
Maybe eventually, but I think he'll eat Pieck first. I'm still convinced he's going to eat everyone, and if Isayama doesn't have the balls to make him eat Armin, he'll make Porco climb the CT and eat Armin so Eren can eat him afterwards and gain the Jaw and CT.

We know godholt you will join her in few hours

I bet she loved getting choked

How do Paradisfags still exist after Marleykino?

Attached: hecute.png (2134x1202, 3.73M)

What if the Attack's ability is to fly because it's ingrained with freedom?

Attached: 0093-005.jpg (640x959, 148K)

Based

>Maybe eventually, but I think he'll eat Pieck first. I'm still convinced he's going to eat everyone, and if Isayama doesn't have the balls to make him eat Armin, he'll make Porco climb the CT and eat Armin so Eren can eat him afterwards and gain the Jaw and CT.
Same
But i think Armin will be left last, having one of them need to sacrifice himself rather than have an enemy kill him is much more interesting

he got fucking belly flopped. get over the wings.

I think Reiner will be last. Taking Armin out through Porco would remove all of Eren's ability to hesitate assuming he does still care about his friends (which I think he does).

>Godco will remove both Shitmir and Armong from this manga
Apologize.

Attached: 2b6b0f34-c72e-4109-8448-cbedb7064454.jpg (1280x1646, 468K)

*shoot bullets into your neck*
*die*

woww stronk flier

Basado

>Eren's nine titan form is a titan with wings
>He flies up into space
>Forces all Eldians to return to the PATHS
>Gives them the choice to either continue to exist and take all the pain that comes with it
>Or cease to exist and experience no pain, joy, or suffering anymore
>Eren becomes the End of Eldiagelion

Attached: eva.png (1790x1340, 2.41M)

Cringe
Based

imagine it though. it would be fairly based. i dont think isayama even has the balls for that.

What is it with people lashing onto random charaters that are only there to fill the ranks ?

I'm honestly glad I've inspired so many copycat pastas. The Historia one was alright, but the Reiner one was pretty funny. I'm going to go back and read both of these in a few minutes.

Attached: Birthday Jinchuuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 425K)

I imagine the sensation of crushing a living human between your teeth is incredibly horrible and traumatic for a shifter. Eren said he remembers how it felt to smush the Reiss family, so I assume that would apply to the mouth as well

Attached: 1559143052304.png (338x477, 119K)

>SergeantGross
Cringe.

I haito pikshit

Attached: angry piku.png (720x444, 1.23M)

the bert one was funnier but it stole the last line of the magath one.

Marley contrarians don't have a choice. Their only strong character openly acknowledged what BRA did was wrong.

t. brainlet

The Reiner one is still the funniest copycat in my opinion, but I laughed at
>Teo Magatō

Attached: xmas paths.png (576x873, 319K)

>chadren beat the shit out of armong
>h-he still l-loves h-his fr-friends... i s-swear...!!

FUCK I CANTSTOP LAUGHING

Hisu a cute.

Attached: fFOywfr.jpg (720x1280, 401K)

i haven't read it. i was only judging those two. yours is still the best though

Isn't it basic anime/manga logic that you have to fight your best friend in order to grow stronger?

How can you hate a Pii that's this cute? Pii! Isn't she raburii?

Attached: pii smile.jpg (604x598, 85K)

Obviously he cares.
Hes just playing multiple games at once.
He got betrayed by the island government and knows they will get rid of him and Historia at first occasion, he needs to split.
Hes playing Zeke into trusting him while Zeke is clearly completely insane.
Hes playing Zeke supporters while trying to avoid getting seen through.
Hes trying to fight the war and force the world powers to attack before they can develop weapons that will easily destroy titans.
Hes trying to gain political power for himself.
And finally hes playing his friends, while hoping they will figure out his plan, like on the mainland, he expects them to get it and join him from the other side.

Also dont thing Reiner will be last, his arc is almost done. Reiner final step is to find purpose in fight and accept his crimes, maybe look for redemption. I expect Reiner will die first, not in this fight, but will get caught and will get executed. Annie should make an appearance someone this arc is my guess and once they reunite he wont have a place in the story anymore.

It was:
Is there any character that cannot defeat Reiner Braun? And I'm not talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun. Hell, I'm not even talking about a young Reiner Braun almost falling his warrior aptitude test and only passing thanks to blind loyalty, acquiring the Yoroi no Kyojin solely due to Marcel Galliard trying to protect his brother. I couldn't be talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun scared shitless and running away from a single pure titan leaving Marcel to his death, thereafter hiding behind a Marcel-like facade to cope with the loss and guilt. I'm definitely not talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun subdued by Eren Yeager using close quarter moves Reiner himself taught him and has to be saved by the Cho-ogata Kyojin. I can't be taking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun beaten effortlessly by Zeke Yeager offscreen and ordered to comply with his plan. I'm really not talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun defeated multiple times by the Survey Corps at Shiganshina until he's rescued by Pieck. Do you think I'm talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun shot down by a warship tremendously hurting Marley's international reputation? You'd be joking if you think I'm talking about Yoroi no Kyoji Reiner Braun breaking down and beggind Eren to kill him and barely survives shielding Falco from the Shingeki no Kyojin activation. I'm talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun losing to Eren Yeager even 3 on 1 with support from the Agito no Kyojin as well as Shariki no Kyojin mounted with an anti-titan sniper rifle operated by Theo Magath, dooming all his comrades with a rushed suicide attack he proposed and letting himself eaten by titanized Falco.

Attached: 1548215835355.jpg (2037x3056, 1.93M)

yeah, and then they make up immediately after. not leaving one to a bloody pulp who only healed because of his titan powers. and definitely not after the beaten up one calls him a slave. but at least armong knew he was wrong when asked about getting the shit beat out of him.

Cute Piistacy.

Do you think there will be music and dancing at the train party?

EHChads truly are the last good thing about this series. Fucking based

Yes, Eren will slowdance with Hisu while Mankasa watches from the sidelines.

It's okay user, you clearly don't understand the extent of their relationship

Attached: D7t4X8BXsAEZCvS.png (400x400, 126K)

118 when?

that was pretty funny, you're right.

that's Hisu you fucking nigger

I don't think Eren and Hisu will be there. Mikasa will probably ignore all invitations to dance waiting for him though.

Attached: 011.jpg (542x312, 67K)

h-haha me

Attached: 973D4C7E-AC11-4241-9BE1-07A3F2E3F226.jpg (632x640, 130K)

Based af

The cosplayer is a Piifag though and did a Pii cosplay as well, but she looks a lot more like Hii.

How do you think they'll handle the basement reveal ?

Attached: 58f2a885a656acd6537492b91e3639fd_3_7.png (980x489, 49K)

I still feel like so many of you don't realize WHY Eren forced him to fight. It's more or less these pages that he made Armin fight him. Armin was content to just sit there and take it all and think he's not a loser because he's not running away. In reality, he has to step up and fight. If he continues to behave passively, he can think he's not a loser all he wants, but that doesn't matter when he truly loses. He needs to fight in order to ensure he's not a loser.

Attached: not running away.png (1012x2822, 3.52M)

Pii

Attached: pii cosplay.jpg (2160x2880, 1.09M)

looks nothing like pieck at all

careful not to burn your tongue down there

Attached: D0VrdtuU0AAcoCz.jpg (800x1130, 160K)

Mikasa in a dress looks cute

Attached: DhJLZhgVMAAJwkO.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

Willy and Magath and Sister.

Attached: D8CEB235-DDC9-4CC7-AA82-D992D13A7722.jpg (640x619, 120K)

He’s so handsome Historia is a lucky girl

>>Kaji Yuki: You are free.
>mfw
I can't believe SNK will end within my life time.
My heart is not ready for that

Attached: 1466780710902.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Why is manlet so ugly? I don’t see why so many girls find him so attractive.

he looks ugly in that pic but otherwise i can see why girls like him

Mankasa's face is disgusting

It’s a dog eats dog world in there

Ymir and Historia.

Attached: BBB83332-EBD0-4512-B61A-79063DA1F2F2.jpg (640x737, 121K)

Same here, I don't get it. He's like a goblin to me, and his personality is closer to that a grumpy old man with terrible toilet humour than a "cool" mascot character. Is it because he slices bitches left and right?

Even if he's pissed at them doesn't mean he doesn't give a shit about them anymore

Even in season 1 when he generated the most pussy he still didn’t look nearly as nice as other characters, not to mention his usually bland personality and “le strong powers xP”

>not to mention his usually bland personality and “le strong powers xP”
are you implying girls can understand things like these?

EH bros... they keep denying the truth

Attached: 0E71F107-1E7E-4719-952B-413F18368F72.png (418x576, 173K)

Girls also love big and tall men, not some small goblins.

I guess normalfags like to latch onto anyone with conventional “badass and stoic” qualities, no matter how boring it makes them. The OP shit definitely works in his favour regarding the badass quality.
I am a girl.

height doesn't matter

Who is she?

ohnono

>I am a girl.
cool. wanna show tits?

Y-You first

Ha-ha...

Attached: 1556516815107.jpg (406x363, 35K)

retard

>height doesn't matter
Spoken like a man or womanlet

Attached: 1544072956544.jpg (188x265, 29K)

Full pic. Mankasa is a midget now it seems

Attached: 1532358580830.png (1196x824, 963K)

>leddit
Kill yourself.

You're right, I'm only 6'2" and women still don't want me.

Attached: eyes.png (289x280, 148K)

Niggers

Based

im only 6' and i have no idea how to talk to girls. being a manlet would just be the final nail in the coffin desu

>manlet is ugl-

Attached: D7jyw46U0AIIVHC.jpg (849x1200, 103K)

What the fuck. Hange and Mikasa are the same high (but Mikasa is more bulky)

?

Rod Reiss is such a dumbass, he should have just turned into a titan himself, he is getting old, anyway so the 13 year limit shouldn't have been too scary.

look at the pictures.

I'm 6' irl and I'm not sure what advice I can give you. Just try to get drunk and hope people think you're funny or something...

Attached: smile speechless.jpg (289x280, 27K)

Armin literally initiated the fight though, and not because of anything Eren told him specifically but because he mindbroke Mikasa without an ounce of hesitation or remorse, which triggered him enough to drop his non violence policy and throw hands to defend her honour. It's not like he was pushed or forced to do anything. Eren might have kept talking trash when he hit him back and beat his ass but the real reason they never fought before is just that they were too fucking gay for each other and had 0 reason to get into an argument much less into a brawl until the timeskip rolled over and the way their respective views and goals diverged and Eren's progressive disillutionment with Armin became clearer.

Sorry bro I can't see

sauce

damn my bad bro.

>Armin literally initiated the fight though
Yes. He finally learned how to fight instead of backing down and "not running away."

he wouldn't have to 'back down" or "run away" if he didn't get into a fight. he could have just talked to eren. he is affectively acting just like his bullies. they disliked armin for having "taboo" views, so they fought him. armin disliked eren's views on mikasa, so he attacked him.

y

Too coward to do it. His entire characterization is about how weak,egoist,coward and fragile he was.

>he wouldn't have to 'back down" or "run away" if he didn't get into a fight
The point is that you can't always avoid fights. In terms of what's going on in the story, they cannot in any way avoid a conflict with Marley. Thus, Armin needs to learn to fight back instead of just taking all the hits and thinking he's not a loser because he didn't back down. There are some enemies that cannot be reasoned with under any circumstances.

She's my gf

shut the fuck up.
>, they cannot in any way avoid a conflict with Marley.
literally nothing to do with what anyone was talking about. this is about eren vs armin in a fight. not armin's behavior evolving for the better cause to defeat marley. you dont understand eren.

SWEET HOME ALABAMA

>literally nothing to do with what anyone was talking about
This is what I brought up you retard How are you going to say it's nothing to do with what anyone was talking about when it's what I'm talking about and arguing with you? I'm saying Eren was pushing Armin to fight because he can't back down anymore. He can't just sit there and take it and think he's not losing. He NEEDS to fight now or it's all over.

>Eren's progressive disillutionment with Armin became clearer.
Dont think this actually happened, i think Eren values Armin as much as ever.
Even this confrontation is part of a plan. As for Mikasa?
Eren will be dead soon no matter what, hes trying to create distance.
And i doubt Historias kid is his, while it an interesting twist its not needed, the plot has enough layers as it is, i expect the ending will be Eren spending his last remaining months or weeks with Mikasa since be the time everything is resolved he will be close to his 13 year term being over.

As Jean said, Eren isnt doing it since he went insane, hes trying to step around the infiltrated island forces and Zekes supporters.

That wasn't "his" fight, and Eren didn't trashtalk Mikasa in an attempt to make Armin punch him either. He was simply acting out of anger and kept going even after Mikasa slammed him on the table and pretty much proved Eren right. Not that I blame him for doing what he did considering the sheer assholery his ex-bff was displaying towards the girl who'd been obsessing over him for 10 years, but it was quite funny to see him act in that manner when he was the first one tell his bullies they resorted to violence to silence him because they knew he was right and couldn't argue back.

I think it has to do with a combination of sternness, coldness and "style", without being at the same time a "stud" just kind of down to earth in his proportions (too down wink wink), which makes him slightly androgynous but manly enough.

Even more he looks quite a lot like those K-pop boy band members.

Attached: 1529696808247.png (548x711, 518K)

Eren pushed him to a point where he felt the only thing he could do was fight back which is what's absolutely needed for his character. Sure, it may not have been "his" fight, but is anything in this manga really "their" fight at all?

I said sauce

Attached: JEN.png (289x280, 145K)

Just b urself ;^)

>Have sex
>Gain height
>Take a shower
>Hit the weights
>Get a clue

Attached: 920CE773-4C7D-45C0-975B-2B22DAE70B5F.png (520x390, 76K)

I had to compress this one and it barely got under 4 MB, let's see how Yea Forums displays it.

Attached: Hisu remembers Ymir when making her final decision - E65 V16P150-153,P155 gif version.gif (7112x1800, 3.95M)

Bert was raped by several Eldians in the summer of 850

>Dont think this actually happened,
It did though, and it's not like Isayama was being particularly subtle about it either. Also remember the interviews of EMA eventually opposing each other Mikasa having to endure the strain of being stuck between the two who went in completely different directions?

Attached: 1544187864653.jpg (4000x2461, 1.93M)

Why?

Attached: 1554952831121.jpg (173x170, 12K)

Warhammer Titan on the new french cover

Attached: D8Ax8x4XkAAD33V.jpg (600x893, 176K)

> I feel that i´ll be fine no matter how this ends
> g-guys help me!! don´t let this titan eat me!! pleaaaaaaaaaase guys!!

kek what a bitch

I am cutting jpg pages together for my favourite manga moments and make same gif versions to post on Yea Forums.

Did you make that JM one last thread?

But that's my point, Eren didn't "push him", he was targetting Mikasa. Sure, Armin having the balls to actually stop sitting around and directly seek confrontation might have been a step in the right direction for his character but my initial point was that Eren himself wasn't aiming for a brawl.

Farmerbros... hold me

Attached: OHNONO FARMER BROS WHATS THIS.jpg (796x972, 63K)

Literally Eren did not even look like he was going to insult them originally, he only started doing it after Mikasa started saying that he was being controlled by Zeke

Yeah, I am planning on doing more. Suggestions are always welcome. I only have 3 so far.

>Eren didn't "push him"
Yes he did. He pushed them both simultaneously.

>favourite manga moments
you really couldn't pick any of the other kino moments

Jean wasn't there when it happened and he doesn't have a clear picture.

Dying at your peak is the best thing that could happen to you.

KEK

Can you give me the source now?

eren got utterly BTFO'd in the next chapter HOLY FUCK.

Nah, he lashed out at Armin first which Armin had no response for, and then went for Mikasa's head. Armin confronting Eren in Mikasa's stead doesn't mean he was the one being targetted at the moment (he wasn't, at least not anymore).

WHAT THE FUCK ISAYAMA
ITS TOO EARLY TO REVEAL

EHKEKS WILL KILL THEMSELVES DONT RELEASE CHAPTER 118 NOOOOOOO

I wonder what it would have been like if Jean was there desu. He'd probably be hurt a lot worse than Armin was and not regenerate.

Stopped reading the post at "Eren spending his last remaining months or weeks with Mikasa", personally.

Jean is a better fighter than Armin so he might hold his own slightly better but like you said the lack of regen would just fuck him over.

But there wont be 2 directions, they are at lest 20 years to late to attempt a diplomatic solution, the war is already here and its fight or die, not to mention the invasion force is on the way.
Mikasa and Armins will now have to decide how much they trust Eren and do they believe he wants best for everybody. Eren will have to kill a lot of people to win, and to kill a lot of Eldian and Marley enemies, General Zackley isnt the only one who will have to pay with his life for his incompetence and attempted betrayal too.

Being a threat would mean Eren would have to hurt him worse, too. His temper's also much worse than Armin's. I'd reckon it would stop with a broken arm or him passing out.

Why does it matter when Armin decided to respond? It was a push for both of them to fight back. I placed emphasis on Armin previously, but it was for both of them. Armin finally decided to fight back as a result of that. I'll keep focusing on Armin since he decided to fight back, but Eren was pushing for both of them to stand and fight.

>whole story about the 3 friends
>in the end Eren will fuck off with Historia while 2 others do ... what ever instead of ending with them too
This is what retards actually believe

Eren did not say anything to AM to get them away or to understand that sometimes you have to fight, he just told them that because they made him angry

pass them reveals though

Just got off the phone with Isayama.

It's a Gabi chapter.

>said nothing about Historia
>user starts sperging about EH anyway
Fix your trauma, man.

So you think Isayama lied when he said that EMA would be separated, not to mention that the end of the manga does not seem to be related to the EMA relationship as we can see in the final panel

based, more salt

user, we don't even know what Eren was going to tell them before "you're controlled" which brought forth this whole debacle, and Armin himself questioned the point of the encounter when the end result was just him being turned into a bloody and angry mess and Mikasa being mindbroken.

But by getting them angry, he forced them, or Armin at least, to finally fight. He's been cryptic for so long, so I really don't expect him to outright state what he's thinking. The bottom line is when push comes to shove, you must fight rather than taking all the punches and considering yourself not among the losers.

Let me guess, you are an EMfag

>Eren spending his last remaining months or weeks with Mikasa since be the time everything is resolved he will be close to his 13 year term being over.
Delusional Mikasawhales, at least pretend to read the same manga.

Eren did not seek to make them angry, he did not have any kind of motive when he started insulting them, he only did it because they started accusing him of being controlled by Zeke which made him angry

I am an EGChad

>we don't even know what Eren was going to tell them before "you're controlled" which brought forth this whole debacle
Sure, but Eren escalated it to a point where a fight was forced and that's what I'm trying to make as a point. Sometimes you're forced to fight and you MUST fight back otherwise you lose entirely.

my sides

Attached: 1557626380242.png (528x606, 391K)

>Mankasafat

>Eren did not seek to make them angry, he did not have any kind of motive when he started insulting them
We have no idea what his motive is right now.
>he only did it because they started accusing him of being controlled by Zeke which made him angry
For all we know, this could have triggered his sense that one NEEDS to fight back. "If we don't fight we can't win."

>Completely ignoring Isayama's interviews where he talks about the separation of EMA trio in the end of the manga
EMfags are retarded

AMfags are braindead

Not to mention the whole idea is retarded since Eren is clearly planning on putting a permanent end to the conflicts that threaten Paradis while Zeke is still alive i.e. within the year. Him taking years to do so would imply Zeke would die at some point and he'd have to use Historia to keep control over the Coordinate, which he never accepted to do even now, or her her child which he'd naturally never do either.

Araki.

Chadmin defended Mankasa like the chad he is.

Be Annie

Attached: 0BBA80AF-4F4C-4AEF-94ED-FB81F5A7CC87.jpg (500x491, 60K)

>mentally ill EHnigger SEETHING

Opinions on the french covers?

Attached: SnK French Covers Colossal Edition.jpg (3000x1752, 2.32M)

>160 vs 170

So you say EH is delusional but proceed to delude yourself Eren will spend the remaining of his years with Mikasa after he potentially forced his friend Historia into pregnancy are you really this retarded to think Eren will give fucks about Mikasa if shes happy or not when someone else got pimped because of him? Dumb shipperfat

>No more titans left for covers
>The last French cover will be Eren with all nine titans
OH!

They ran out of titans so I wonder what the future covers will be

>Mankasa is wearing heels
>still barely the same height as Manlet
KEK

Too cartoonish for my tastes

Attached: 52844444_p0_master1200.jpg (1000x367, 210K)

why is armin so girly?

EMfaggots are even more delusional than ErwLfaggots, terrible.

Isayama is a hack

Dumb fujo.

>male Pieck
OHNOOHNOHNO

Attached: freak.png (480x267, 247K)

>So you say EH is delusional but proceed to delude yourself Eren will spend the remaining of his years with Mikasa after he potentially forced his friend Historia into pregnancy are you really this retarded to think Eren will give fucks about Mikasa if shes happy or not when someone else got pimped because of him? Dumb shipperfat
Eren didnt force her even if he was keeping contact with her, it was Paradis Military that did
Why is Eren blamed for everything now?

What's the point of this? Have you never stood on your tip-toes before?

Looks like shit

This has to be bait, it literally shows us how the military have nothing to do with the pregnancy of Historia

> it was Paradis Military that did
kys dumb speedreader

>So you think Isayama lied when he said that EMA would be separated, not to mention that the end of the manga does not seem to be related to the EMA relationship as we can see in the final panel
Oh yeah, trust him to reveal anything about the ending.
While the final pages will probably take place long after almost everybody we knew in this story is dead, you can bet your ass last chapters will be about EMA, and maybe Historia, Marley brats and who is left alive, which might not be too many people.

Since if we dont get a fucking Epilogue and it just fucking ends in like one chapter i will be pissed.

You're missing Carly from the Annie OVA

Attached: file.png (350x350, 133K)

Kek, that user was right you Mikasafags aren't reading the same manga as the rest of us.

No Isabel either. Must be skipping side material.

The govt just wanted to feed Zeke to Historia asap, user. The pregnancy shat all over that (the wine being the finishing blow), and whether it was planned or not, Eren played a hand in it so that makes him responsible one way or another.

Sounds like something a cat pretending to be a human on the internet would say, you fucking freaks.

She was about to be forced into taking on the titan from Zeke you morons.
How the fuck is that Erens fault?

And im the speedreader?

Historia being pregnant literally means that she does not have to eat Zeke until the baby is born, the military wanted Historia to eat Zeke as soon as possible

>She was about to be forced into taking on the titan from Zeke you morons.
What does that have to do with her pregnancy you dumb woman?

>Historia being pregnant literally means that she does not have to eat Zeke until the baby is born
To be fair this point was destroyed last few chapters. We already know 90% that Zeke never relied on her being pregnancy but the wine cum to survive which means this is part of Eren's plan for something.

>Oh yeah, trust him to reveal anything about the ending
He spoiled the last panel last year and he's spoiling the last chapter this summer at the last exhibition, what is your point?
>While the final pages will probably take place long after almost everybody we knew in this story is dead
That's your headcanon though, and the final panel sketch doesn't really support it either when there's one significant baby that's about to be born in the manga right and one single character who happens to be the MC and has been known as a hardcore freedomfag since childhood. Not that hard to draw the direct and easy connection, there.
>Since if we dont get a fucking Epilogue and it just fucking ends in like one chapter i will be pissed
You mean some fanservice epilogue where all your shitty pairings get either sunk or confirmed? Why would it happen?

do your best Pii!..
the odds are against you, in more ways than one..
I know that you probably won't come back home, but you can do your duty to make that home a better place for the ones you love

Attached: pii.jpg (1067x1200, 86K)

>Eren played a hand in it so that makes him responsible one way or another.
He cant be blamed for anothers action.
Him giving her a way out, assuming it was his plan, dosnt mean hes to be blamed for the entire situation.
Thats what i fucking said? That Military is to blame not Eren?
She got pregnant to not eat him? Are you even fallowing the manga?

If the accident meme comes true I'll probably die from laughter before even getting the chance to see all the salt it would generate.

>check out the dub to see if its any good
>Mikasa has tomboy voice
what the FUCK were they thinking

Don't lose faith! Piku will survaibu!

Attached: pii heart.png (617x713, 322K)

They look like unadultered SHIT.
wtf, why

Attached: Kingslayer - E68 V17P82-88 gif version.gif (6471x1440, 3.94M)

>dosnt mean hes to be blamed for the entire situation.
Imagine being this retarded to believe Eren wouldn't feel blame the rest of his life if this happened.
>She got pregnant to not eat him?
We don't know why she got pregnant since Zeke and Yelena's action show they intended on relying on her pregnancy to begin with.

Pii!

Attached: pleasant pii.jpg (934x1616, 467K)

>He cant be blamed for anothers action
It's not about blaming, it's about him orchestrating and/or at least playing an active part in this pregnancy. Not gonna judge his ass for it so long as we don't know how exactly it happened and why, but his involvement means he shares responsibility. That's all.

they never intended*

>He spoiled the last panel last year and he's spoiling the last chapter this summer at the last exhibition, what is your point?
He didnt spoil it yet so fuck off with those prediction, go read a horoscope.
>That's your headcanon though, and the final panel sketch doesn't really support it either when there's one significant baby that's about to be born in the manga right and one single character who happens to be the MC and has been known as a hardcore freedomfag since childhood. Not that hard to draw the direct and easy connection, there.
Maybe it is, maybe it isnt Historias kid, this manga isnt exactly known for trying to avoid string things up.
>You mean some fanservice epilogue where all your shitty pairings get either sunk or confirmed? Why would it happen?
Look up what Epilogue means. Yep, since what an epic story treating about an entire island kingdom and across the sea to the mainland and a fucking literal army of enslaved people need is an ending that wont touch up on impact of any decision that will happen in the war resolution.

I miss Moblit

Pii is raburii.

Attached: cutest pii.jpg (605x833, 177K)

We know, Hanpetos.

Dude what?

Tomorrow is his day

Attached: IMG_6069.jpg (797x635, 241K)

>Imagine being this retarded to believe Eren wouldn't feel blame the rest of his life if this happened.
Yep, pretty sure this is what wont let him sleep at night and not all the dead comrades or people he killed. Fuck off.
>We don't know why she got pregnant since Zeke and Yelena's action show they intended on relying on her pregnancy to begin with.
No shit, they didnt plan to go along with Paradis at all, they planned to betray them from start.
Zeke wanted to turn everybody who drank the wine into titans and take control over the city and then with help of Eren wiping out the invading forces and then wiping out his own race.
He clearly couldnt give less of a fuck about Historia or anybody else Eren knows.
This means she did get pregnant for the exact reason mentioned many times in the manga, to not have to eat Zeke as soon as he comes like the military wanted.

>He didnt spoil it yet so fuck off with those prediction, go read a horoscope
Are you for real? He drew a sketch of the final panel right before your fucking eyes, how is that not spoiling? There's gonna be an audio recording of the last fucking chapter in a month or two, how is that not spoiling either?
>Yep, since what an epic story treating about an entire island kingdom and across the sea to the mainland and a fucking literal army of enslaved people need is an ending that wont touch up on impact of any decision that will happen in the war resolution
We don't need to project ourselves into the far future to see/summarize the aftermath of the final conflict if the conclusion alone already gives us enough clues as to what kind of future the world and Eldia is heading towards.

I never imaged Pii! would stick the way it has, and how much rabu she has gained. a testament to her character I suppose

Others also still call her Piku. Is she one of the few characters to have two commonly accepted affectionate nicknames?

Attached: pii blush.jpg (900x734, 242K)

We know, Hisu

Go read the manga moron and kys.
How many times do you need to read the latest chapters to understand Zeke never gave a fuck about her getting pregnant to save him but on the contrary it wasn't his or Yelena's plan? Are you this much of a fucking moron? Her pregnancy was 100% on Eren, why? We don't know yet but it clearly isn't to delay Zeke since we've already got spoofed the wine was an alternative to begin with.
>Yep, pretty sure this is what wont let him sleep at night and not all the dead comrades or people he killed.
Yes I'm sure he will sleep at night very confy with "Mikabae" forget everything he did. Fuck off you piece of shit EMwhale.

Piku is just her name pronounced like the japs would say it, Pii is an actual nickname. I call her both interchangebly, but usually when I'm being more serious I call her Piku.

Attached: tiny piku.jpg (507x550, 188K)

When is he coming back to save everyone?

Attached: Hes Back.png (593x880, 744K)

>Are you for real? He drew a sketch of the final panel right before your fucking eyes, how is that not spoiling? There's gonna be an audio recording of the last fucking chapter in a month or two, how is that not spoiling either?
A sketch that tells you literally nothing.
>There's gonna be an audio recording of the last fucking chapter in a month or two, how is that not spoiling either?
Ok so on this promise and that sketch explain me whole ending right now.
>We don't need to project ourselves into the far future to see/summarize the aftermath of the final conflict if the conclusion alone already gives us enough clues as to what kind of future the world and Eldia is heading towards.
An epilogue dosnt have to take palce in far future you twat, go read a book.
And how about instead of clues we get to know whats actually happens to interment camps, where the island is going and what will those who survived do now?

Wait this isn't even the same guy. Why do they look so similar?

I think Uri already gave us the explanation of what Eren vaguely wants to do, for those who think otherwise.
The Founding Titan side of Eren wants to establish Paradis as an island of peace and prosperity (just as the name implise), while the Attack Titan side of Eren wants his people and himself to live and think freely.

This is all obvious, but...
Old Eren has died long ago in his childhood. Ironically, having the minds of 3 different shifters, his personality, mindset, ideology and goals have been affected to a degree that he himself shouldn't be able to consider himself free.
All he does now is carry the legacy of Grisha and the three titans like destiny ordered him to, even if he thinks it's his own goals.
Same can be said about Mikasa, a slave to the bonded person, in a less sublte way, yet the two are both slaves.

I hope Isayama makes Eren realize this.

I see, here have a pocket Pii!

Attached: pp.jpg (900x960, 91K)

>A force of a few hundred teenage rookies and dumbasses
>The world is now against them
>They alienate themselves from the rest of the military
>Their only real strength comes from two guys whose allegiance is iffy, with clear signs everywhere that they don't give a shit about any of them
It will be extremely entertaining when Floch realizes that he has been played and discarded like a cumdump. Louise too if she stops being a device anytime soon

Attached: yeagerists.png (1253x484, 643K)

I want to tuck it in for bed.

Attached: pii slee.png (600x600, 82K)

>This means she did get pregnant for the exact reason mentioned many times in the manga, to not have to eat Zeke as soon as he comes like the military wanted
It was only mentioned once and by an MP who ironically enough was getting drunk on Zeke's jizz, which would be used to overthrow the whole govt, when he made that assumption. That's pretty much the only seemingly logical explanation we had so we've been running with it this whole time but the wine reveal in 112 and Yelena's explanation of Zeke's plan in 116 gave the readers no reason to believe the pregnancy even mattered to them when it came to Zeke's protection. And the idea of the pregnancy for being orchestrated for the purpose of the euthanasia and Eren accepting to push Historia to have a child for this reason doesn't work either when he's obviously against the plan and when Zeke didn't know whether Eren agreed to it when they met.

Pieck will die in the next chapter.

Eren probably knows he's not free, despite his bluster. Not just because of what you said, but also his limited lifespan. His focus now is ensuring those who come after him are better off, especially his own child (if it is his child).

i don't think most people would be surprised. if eren's true endgame is all nine didans then he better start eating soon.

Pii.

Attached: pii uniform.jpg (2020x2048, 283K)

Floch just cares about bringing the devil back, he doesn't care about "being played". He was the one who wanted to bring back to life to the guy who discarded him and the entire Survey Corps to life in the first place

Pii.

Attached: frownypiiku.png (720x444, 300K)

>if eren's true endgame is all nine didans
I still don't know why this theory is so popular when there is literally nothing indicating this happening. Is it just popular because its the shonen cliche of "gotta catch them all" or what

>Zeke wanted to turn everybody who drank the wine into titans and take control over the city and then with help of Eren wiping out the invading forces and then wiping out his own race.

That's not at all what Zeke wanted. The wine was just insurance to force cooperation. He had no intention of transforming people if they went along with his ambitions, but because this is fiction when elements like that are introduced they will inevitably be used.

>I still don't know why this theory is so popular when there is literally nothing indicating this happening.
i agree. im just saying if thats what his true goal is, next chapter would be the indicator.

Good riddance

Stop bullying hanpetos on her dumblr

We wouldn't have spent so much time on Rogue's speculations, complete with flashback panels and a mysterious hooded figure, if there weren't some element of truth to them. Some details may be wrong, but his speculation is still probably a somewhat accurate assessment.

Attached: 1554842697820.png (1065x721, 1.18M)

>Go read the manga moron and kys.
Go read my post you fuck and the kys your self
>How many times do you need to read the latest chapters to understand Zeke never gave a fuck about her getting pregnant to save him but on the contrary it wasn't his or Yelena's plan? Are you this much of a fucking moron? Her pregnancy was 100% on Eren, why? We don't know yet but it clearly isn't to delay Zeke since we've already got spoofed the wine was an alternative to begin with.

I literally just said it was not Zekes plan as he dosnt care, are you stupid you just repeat what i said while arguing with me.
Dosnt matter whose plan was it, might been Erens, might been not, bottom line Historia had to do something if she didnt want to eat Zeke yet.

>Ok so on this promise and that sketch explain me whole ending right now.
Are you expecting me to explain a chapter that hasn't been dropped yet? You refusing to admit that revealing shit that hasn't happened yet before it happens is spoiling doesn't make it any less spoiling, senpai.
>And how about instead of clues we get to know whats actually happens to interment camps, where the island is going and what will those who survived do now?
What you're describing is the aftermath, which obviously takes place in the future. And as I already said those extra bits of information aren't needed if the actual conclusion lets us know or guess where we're headed. Being fed every possible bit of information on the situation of the world or isn't necessary when the core of the conflict was never there.

They'll just use armong's colossal titan.

>bottom line Historia had to do something if she didnt want to eat Zeke yet.
Literally had to do nothing in the readers eyes as of now since the plan could've been carried out without involving her to begin with, we don't know why she is pregnant, that's the point. She is pregnant for Eren sole plan and purpose and has nothing to do with Military and other shit you keep allude to.

Pokemon

Is there any character that can defeat Pii? And I'm not talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii outfitted with basic cargo equipment in contact with a professional squad of Marleyan gas specialists. I'm NOT talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii after discovering the enemies' keikaku with her tactical espionage skills and 5 minutes of preptime. I couldn't be talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii using a fully equiped Panzer unit warrior carriage designed by Marley's best chubby engineers under influence of Pii hugs. I'm definitely not talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii with mastery over her exactly-right antijob aura used to save the nation of Marley from being overrun by sandniggers by saving the Kemono no Kyojin, Yoroi no Kyojin, and Agito no Kyojin. I'm really not talking about Shariki no Kyojin Warchief Pii commanding a group of loyal Marleyan soldiers and Warriors who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Theo "Helos" Magath's dream of finally setting the eldians free and ensuring the safety of generations to come by destroying all of the Paradis shits. Do you think I'm talking about Sharaki no Kyojin Pii after flawlessly and singlehandedly executing Operation: Empty the Trashbin by simulatneously dismantling the divided Paradis government and crushing the traitorous mutts Yelena and Boyega under her foot? I'm talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii after using her superior endurance and intellect to locate the Kemono no Kyojin and devour him to gain the ultimate ranged titan to crush Eren "3/10" Jägr and Bortmong Arlelt at once while impeccably dodging and weaving througn Mikasa's canine fury with her specialized "flying titan" apparatus, the final project of General "Mads" Calvi superseded by the chubby panzer unit member fueled by a single kiss on the cheek from Pii, all to finally liberate Annie Leonhardt the mong's semen stained dungeon with the help of her loving husbando Chadco Galliard.

Attached: pieckdanoff.jpg (343x326, 75K)

No shit, thats my point. Zeke had no hand in this plan, he wants to kill everybody anyway so he dosnt care about Historias well being.

But still the pregnancy is important as it wouldnt be mentioned so. It had to come form Eren or Historia herself or other people in on Erens plan, Eren obviously dosnt plan on wiping out his race with Zeke, but obviosuly he also needs him and his people.
And since the government planned to kill Zeke Eren had 2 options, get in contact with Zeke right away while removing opposing military command from power, which he tried to do or delaying Zekes death through some other means, which he also seems has done.

Latest chapters show the contrary though. Unless Eren was very afraid Zeke's plan might fail and she would end up eating him I can't see why the pregnancy would happen to delay Zeke since the mastermind himself aka Zeke didn't need her.

>Pieck will die in the next chapter.
I hope so, all traitors need to get the bullet.

>might been Erens
It's 100% Eren's plan he told Hanji you can't kill Zeke, the only reason they can't kill Zeke is because Historia is pregnant

Attached: 0107-032.jpg (1067x1600, 540K)

The wine plan isn't foolproof, there are lots of people who didn't drink the wine, including manlet, hange, and AMJC. All they'd have to do is incapacitate Zeke and have him eaten, which very nearly happened.

Historia's pregnancy, on the other hand, is foolproof because it means she can't be made into a shifter without endangering her life and the life of her child, both of which are too valuable.

>, bottom line Historia had to do something if she didnt want to eat Zeke yet.
historia agreed to inheriting the beast titan. the only person who opposed that idea was eren, and hange. eren openly, hange in her monologue.

>delaying Zekes death through some other means, which he also seems has done.
Zeke himself was already planning on coming to the island so he must've relied on the wine to survive. If Zeke himself wasn't scared this might fail why would Eren go full retard to tell to get pregnant if Zeke himself was calm about all this.

Attached: SNK Spoiler Best Panel.png (250x246, 113K)

eren told them they couldn't kill zeke because they needed zeke to survive. not "kill him" as in feed him to historia.

Is this a spoiler?

Again I repeat it doesn't fucking matter whats foolproof and what isn't. If Zeke didn't plan her pregnancy to survive and had another plan to survive after being captured why the fuck would Eren himself do this if Zeke already had a plan.

>That's not at all what Zeke wanted. The wine was just insurance to force cooperation. He had no intention of transforming people if they went along with his ambitions, but because this is fiction when elements like that are introduced they will inevitably be used.
Lets get real here, Zeke isnt one to take half measures.
He wanted to take over thats why he had his people infiltrate the government structures and create chaos, he clearly wanted to get rid of the old government.

>Literally had to do nothing in the readers eyes as of now since the plan could've been carried out without involving her to begin with, we don't know why she is pregnant, that's the point. She is pregnant for Eren sole plan and purpose and has nothing to do with Military and other shit you keep allude to.
you have it backwards.
The plan dosnt need Zeke.
All they need is for Historia to consume Armin, or have someone kill an eat Zeke on the spot as soon as he arrives without a chance for him to make 5 steps off the boat.
with Historia out of commission they are forced to keep him alive for a bit.

They didn't need Zeke, the plan was to feed him to Historia as soon as they reached the island. The only reason they couldn't was Historia's pregnancy, since they didn't know about the wine yet.

Because, as I said, the wine plan wasn't a sure thing. It failed to protect Zeke and the only reason he didn't die was a literal deus ex machina.

>Zeke himself was already planning on coming to the island so he must've relied on the wine to survive. If Zeke himself wasn't scared this might fail why would Eren go full retard to tell to get pregnant if Zeke himself was calm about all this.
Since Eren cares despite how he pretends.

Also it makes for a nice writing making Eren seem like the guy pulling the strings and even making Zeke who thinks hes the smartest guy there dance to his tune.

>with Historia out of commission they are forced to keep him alive for a bit.
Zeke already had a plan when he did all this and it clearly didn't involve Historia at all, why do you pretend like her pregnancy was to delay his death when already had something up his sleeve.
All Eren had to do was follow his plan and not involve her at all but he did it because of something else.

Yup, see pic related

Attached: 0108-003.jpg (1067x1600, 400K)

you're right. i read the page again and that sank in.

Well not exactly, but yeah. If Isayama emphasized these elements, it certainly has an importance. But Rogue doesn’t know who is Historia. She isn’t dumb and she perfectly knows how important the rumbling is for Paradise. She was ready to accept the BT for the sake of her nation, Historia has been portrayed by Isayama as someone ready to fight for Eldia actually during the Uprising Arc she didn’t hesitate to kill her father and she is mature enough to act as a queen when she has to. If she decided to have a child, then there is obviously something behind the whole situation.
I would add that Historia does know that without the rumbling her child won’t survive and she will be more likely used by Marley, so actually it would be dumb to refuse the inheritance of the beast titan for her island ´cause at the end she would be used by Marley similarly..... no, it would be 100x worse with Marley.

new thread when?

>Zeke already had a plan when he did all this and it clearly didn't involve Historia at all, why do you pretend like her pregnancy was to delay his death when already had something up his sleeve.
>All Eren had to do was follow his plan and not involve her at all but he did it because of something else.
A risky plan that assumed he will be allowed anywhere close to the city, which he wasnt. He was dead until the soldiers drank the wine, if the didnt he would never get away.

we're not even at bump limit, schizo

I LOVE REINER!

based

Attached: 9ugM4KjqX_0.jpg (765x1080, 406K)

Nah, we still don't know what's right and what isn't in his assumptions, and for good reason since he was drunk when he made them and they relied on nothing concrete outside of the timing of the pregnancy. Which is why even Nile who was obviously and completely wrong about buying into the love story was able to shoot down most of those assumptions. Even the events Rogue and Nile were describing didn't match with the panels supposed to illustrate them (Historia looking distraught as she goes to the Farmer which contradicts the love story argument and the selfish and unapologetic exploitation of her relationship with him to avoid becoming a shifter; hooded-kun with Eren's mannerisms which contradicts Rogue's idea that the informant was Yelena etc.). Let's not mention that the wine they were actually being the eventual doom of the whole military further discredits his claims even further than his inebriation already did. Also when you look back on it we spent virtually no time on Rogue's speculations or the clarifications regarding this pregnancy at all, a mere 6-7 pages out of a 45 pages-long chapter, and 10 months have passed since then and hints, clues and revelations that weren't actually consistent with his interpretation.
Ironically the things Rogue seemingly had little to interest in (Historia not marrying Farmer or how their relationship began) might have been the most reliable elements to take from his conspiracy theories. The Queen definitely worked against them as he surmised, but not in the way he believes she did at all, at least that's how I see it.

Zeke is 11/10 in intelligence and you think he wouldn't have thought about getting Historia pregnant if so? He clearly gave no fucks about this, more so Eren himself is a 5/10 and suddenly went what 100/10? Also even a monkey would've guessed Eren did this to save Zeke let alone Yelena after Grior told her about all this yet still talks about an fortunate event.

>Zeke is 11/10 in intelligence
more like 6/10. the ONLY smart thing hes done in the entire manga is trick paradisians to drink spiked wine.

well, no one can compete with him now that he's dead

Someone create the next thread with his own agenda yall too lazy or what

:(

If Zeke and especially Yelena were confident enough in the fact he could come to the island without having to rely on other means than the wine then I see no reason for Eren to plan this pregnancy himself and push Historia into a corner when that's the last thing he'd want to do. Would he really impose that on her just for double safety?

So do you believe the pregnancy was an accident meme?

the point he was trying to make was that the only way zeke knew he could 100% be safe for coming to the island was if historia was pregnant.

Not him but accident or Eren's secret plan for something makes more sense right now than delaying Zeke.

The point is that Eren had no reason corner her into this just because of his paranoia of being sure everyone goes according to plan. Just face it makes no sense with his character to do this.

>a retard created a new thread with the name ''Shingeki no Kyojin''
KEK

But Zeke doesn't know
but protecting Zeke is part of Eren's plan

new thread created

Which of the terrible threads is yours? I kind of want to post in the dumbass thread

>But Zeke doesn't know
if rogue's imagination is correct, then it would make sense. yelena could have been lying when she said "luckily, queen historia has an heir". thats only if yelena was involved in the pregnancy though. rogue could be wrong, and the hooded person in his imagination doesn't even have yelena's standing position. (important detail if his imagination ends up true.)

Zeke was already protecting himself with the wine though. Any additional action on Eren's part to guarantee his safety would at best be double insurance and at worst completely superfluous. The problem with the idea that the pregnancy was planned by Eren on his own to further protect Zeke is that it kinda pushes Historia into a corner when that might not even be necessary, not to mention that the risk of something going wrong during childbirth would always be there.

>Zeke was already protecting himself with the wine though.
>*zeke arrives at paradis*
>"hey zeke we are now going to feed you to historia"
>"wait lets have a wine party first"
real successful, user.

That Hange is looking so good. Best girl keeps on being best.

The wine had already been distributed among the corps for years by the time he reached the island, did you miss what Nicolo said in 112? And in 117 we were even given an estimate of the soldiers infected, which was fucking 300, so well over a third of the forces gathered in Shiganshina. What do you think the wine was even for if not to protect himself when the very same chapter it was revealed Hange made the assumption that he had an insurance?

you're right. i speedread that part.

shonen fags power creeps

I wonder why the anime attracted all these fujos and shippers.